Thread: Manila

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 868 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Mr Nash: I laughed a lot from your report. Very funny! The girl hiding in the washroom brings back good / bad memories as I 10 uears or so tried to hide in a shower cabinet with frosty glass when my ex gf walked inside the bathroom. The girl I was doing just did not give a shit and walked outside pretty pissed I did not tell her I did have a gf. No comparison though to how pissed my gf became and that was probably the reason she is a long rime ex gf by now.

You seem maby somewhat above average cautious sending one girl away with 1000pisos with her leaving the bag as some sort of security to you (I mean we are not talking about a fortune here, more like approx US25. If you are lucky you can almost get a topped up paint of lager beer to that price during summertime in Oslo)..

My Recent gf (half pinay) has grandparents in phils (motherside). Not a million dollars would get me to travel with her and since she knows what is going on in phils from a monger point of view (I guess she must have read it somewhere, LOL) I would for sure hell not be allowed to stay alone. As far as my gf know I have never been to phils, even if I have been there many times by now (stealthmode and a fair bit of lying do the trick). What can your gf / wife whatever expect? It is like leaving a kid in a candystore alone for a few days telling not to touch anything.

Anyway keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikksman  [View Original Post]
    I sincerely recommend all members to keep their sentences short and limit paragraphs to an average of 5-6 lines. IN this way, one's eyes can easily follow the lines on the screen.

I am not flaming, but making a sincere recommendation to improve the enjoyment of this forum.
    Good advice, but take the time the to read it; some sections are quite funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Nash  [View Original Post]
    when all of the sudden the phone rings, I answer and is the receptionist telling me you have another visitor,
    Thanks for the FR, the above part had me LFAO. I guess by now you figured out that you could have just shut your phone off, pulled the SIM, tossed it and deleted the contacts later, but as you said it was only a cheap phone to start with.

As Ikksman said, next time consider breaking your FR into smaller segments / reports or at least into smaller paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Nash  [View Original Post]
    Arrive in Manila in the morning (my first visit to Phils.) , I was very excited to pop my first cherry with a hot Filipina, [ S N I P ] If I didn't forgot to ask my friend for the number of the bar girl I met in the last gogo bar I might had two freebies from two bar girls in a row, but who knows maybe she give me a fake number, specially since I'm a newbie in my first visit to Philippines.
    I appreciate the effort you put into your commendable trip report. However, I did not read it all. In fact I read very little. It was too difficult for me to read.

There were paragraphs of up to 50 lines, and many very, very long sentences.

I sincerely recommend all members to keep their sentences short and limit paragraphs to an average of 5-6 lines. IN this way, one's eyes can easily follow the lines on the screen.

I am not flaming, but making a sincere recommendation to improve the enjoyment of this forum.

Trip Report on my first visit in the Philippines.

Arrive in Manila in the morning (my first visit to Phils.) , I was very excited to pop my first cherry with a hot Filipina, but two things I had against me, one I went with my fiance back home (I had to, she paid for my airplane tickets) , so that meant she will be calling me 2-3 times a day to check me out when I was alone in Manila (she was in the province visiting her family) , most of her calls I never answer anyways but I had to call back within 2 hours or else she will get suspicious. The other thing I had against me is that I had to work 6-7 hours everyday the 5 days I was staying in Manila. Anyways I knew from the get go I couldn't have 2 dates per day, so I was contend to have one date per night.

First day after finishing my work I called this hottie I been chatting in FilipinoCupid. Com (all my dates were from that site, I had 60 phone numbers from the girls I chat 2 weeks prior to my trip). We made plans to meet in Robinson mall and go clubbing at Exclusiv nightclub, entrance was free but the beer was expensive (around 100 pesos) ended up spending only 1 hour there because we arrive early and nobody was dancing, we went to another nighclub the same thing, then we went to eat, then to the hotel but we got lost and ended up walking in the Manila Baywalk (where the homeless were sleeping) from Ermita all the way to Star City (almost Asia mall, LOL) she kind of knew we were going the wrong direction but she wanted to talk while walking the baywalk (I guess she wanted to decide if she wanted to sleep with me or not) , so we had to take a taxi back since we walk too far to the hotel. Anyways the good thing was that I pop my first cherry on my first night, she never asked me for money so I gave her 700 pesos for her taxi the next morning.

Second day I text another girl but this time I asked her to come early and cook for me, without hesitation she said yes and came within 2 hours, give her 1,000 pesos to go to Robinson Mall and buy food to cook for that day and for the next day, but I asked her to leave her purse with me in case she wanted to steal my money, after she left I check her purse and it was all garbage stuff that women have on their purse like lipstick, colgate, toobrush, an old hair iron, and other stuffs, I took a risk giving her money but I knew she was coming back because from what I saw on her purse it look like she was planning to sleep in the hotel. By the way she told me she was a model (she was tall and skinny) and 2 of her profile pictures were in a pasarella, but it looked more like a fashion show in a mall, anyways I didn't mind if she was lying to me because she still look hot. She was teasing me and texting me thank you for the 1, 000 pesos I'm home now, have a good day, LOL. Anyways after 1 hour she came back and bought lots of food and fruits and beer, my 1,000 pesos well spent. She cook adobo my favourite dish enough for that day and lunch for the next day. I knew it was about time we are going to have sex, so I put some music we started dancing and 5 minutes later we started kissing (I'm usually good when I dance with a girl and go for the kiss, I just tell them look at my eyes, I look into their eyes and see their soul and they all melt, I'm not bragging is something I been using over the years back home, so of course it will work in Phils too since the girls are easier than back home, by the way for this to work you have to be a good sensual dancer). Anyways that night we had sex 7 times, after the 5th time we felt sleep tired, we didn't even go out that night we stay in the hotel talking, having sex and lots of foreplay. The next morning we had sex 2 more times (one in the shower) but then my fiance calls me in the hotel's phone room, piss because I never answer her calls the day before, good thing by this time I already told this girl that I have a wife (that's what I tell all of them, even the girl from the day before, I told her after we had sex, so that when they leave they don't get their hopes up in case they want to have a serious relationship with me). Anyways at first this girl accepted and didn't made any noise while I was talking to my fiance, but later on she was a bit pissed (I gave her 1,000 pesos for her taxi, I kind of felt bad for lying to her). But after she left she kept texting me and was already making plans to meet that night since I told her to go clubbing the day before. I was upset that she kept insisting even thought I keep saying to her that I have a work meeting that night (of course I was lying just to get rid of her). Anyways good thing I only book for 2 nights, so that morning I had to hurry and book online for another hotel close by and I told her I was staying in Makati so she won't harass me.

Third day, after settling in my new hotel I worked for a few hours, and then call this other girl from the dating site I met, she is not skinny as the first 2 girls but not shabby either, she kind of look like Spanish her face and her big ass, this girl had been waiting for my call, so when I call her she came right away, within one hour she was at my hotel, I'm like you are too early I still have to work, but when I saw her big ass I said fuck it! Fuck my work! So we talk for 30 minutes and I told her that I have plans at 11 pm with some friends I met in the airport so we can only spend 3 hours together (of course it was a lie, I had another date) , all of the sudden she change her attitude and she was all touchie touchie, and telling me that she wants to come too, I'm like in my mind if she comes she will see that I'm meeting a girl and not some friends, so I said to her if we go dancing I will cancel my friends and we go dancing the both of us only, and she said yes, so I said let's dance first here cause I only go dancing with girls that are good dancers, so I put my music, work my magic and 5 minutes later we are kissing passionately, within 45 minutes that we met we are already having sex! We had sex in the living room, then minutes later in the bed, then minutes later in the shower (her big ass turn me on so much that I had 3 pops in less than 1 hour) , the 4th pop I did it without condom and when I took it out I came all over her hair and the wall, LOL. Anyways I had to call my date and cancel her, she got a bit piss because she was on the way, but I promise her to go out tomorrow for sure, she understood. Oh man! I love the Philippines!

So we go to the same club Exclusiv nightclub, this time around we stay longer 2 hours (she had to work the next morning) , so back in the hotel we had another 2 hours of sex (I got 3 more pops) , and then we both pass out and fall sleep, at 6:00 am she wakes up (she only slept 3 hours) and got ready to go to work, me half sleeping half awake kiss her goodbye, but I forgot to give her money for her taxi, she never asked me or remind me. I'm thinking next time I see her I will make sure I give her (but I never saw her again).

Fourth day, I call early the girl I cancelled the day before, and I ask her if she can cook for me while I'm working, she said yes with the condition that she can bring her best friend, I'm like hell not! But at the end I feel bad about canceling her and say yes at the end. Big mistake, not only her friend was ugly but it was hard for me to develop any attraction with my date (who was hot and had big boobs, plus she had an amazing voice!) because her friend was always there in our conversations, so after eating I went to work (on my laptop of course that's where I work) make her wait for a while and call another girl to make a last minute date (earlier in the day I cancel this new girl, she wanted to meet in Mall of Asia, but I say let's meet tomorrow) , so when I call her at first she said is too late I made other plans already but then she says ok let's meet, so I took a long shower to make my two visitors tired of waiting me, and it worked because they are telling me that they are tired of waiting for me, and if they can go karaoke tomorrow instead, and I say sure (they didn't expect me to say that, LOL, I think they were testing me or something) , anyways so I tell them just wait for me to finish changing and we leave the hotel together, so we took a taxi and I told them I have to meet some friends in mall of Asia, and they are like: Can we come, I say: No! Only guys night out, even my friend is not bringing his gf. (I made her feel like it was her lost since she was the first one to cancel the karaoke night). Anyways they drop me first and I pay for the taxi to take them home, which was only 400 pesos more. Now in Mall of Asia this girl made me wait for 1 hour so that she can later tell me that she can not make it because she is already in bed, and that tomorrow for sure she will see me, she will even buy me drinks to make up for it, I'm like you better! (But I still took her out of my dating list). So it was already late almost 1 am, and I decide to finally visit LA Cafe. I was very surprise, it was the first time in my life I go to a Filipino Girl bar. Right away lots of girls are staring at me thinking fresh meat, let's take advantage of this newbie, so I started talking to this Filipino guy who's being friendly to me and bought me a beer but I know he is trying to scam me or rob me because he keeps telling me you pick a girl and I pick a girl and we go to a short hotel, don't go to your hotel a short hotel is better, I'm like WTF! So I finish the beer he buys me and then I say goodbye to him and I go upstairs, once upstairs 2 girls approach me we do some small talk but I'm not into them, until I saw this hot girl sitting alone, right away I call her, she comes to my table and we started talking, she is cute, sexy and can keep a conversation, unlike the other 2 girls. So we talk for like 1 hour and then I tell her: don't think because I'm a newbie you can take advantage of me, how much would you charge me? She is like I feel embarrass about asking for money (in my mind I'm like yeah right!) , so I say since you don't want to say a number I will say it: 1,000 pesos, and she is like too low let's make it 1,500 pesos and I spend the night in your hotel. So I say: if you are good in bed I give you 1,500 pesos but if you are not I give you only 1,000 pesos. She agrees and then we go. We spend the first hour in the hotel talking and then 2 hours of sex (we ended up going to sleep around 5:00 am). I wake up around 9:00 am and we had one last round of sex, when all of the sudden the phone rings, I answer and is the receptionist telling me you have another visitor, I'm like what visitor, she says is your fiance and she tells me her name. I'm like oh ssssshit! Can you please tell her to wait for me there. So at this time the freelancer and I are going cucu, she is like walking in circles looking for all her clothes and I'm doing the same trying to clean the room. 2-3 minutes later pass and we hear a knock at the door, is my fiance screaming my name, I took my time opening the door and I tell the girl to hide in the washroom. The first thing I said to my fiance is what are you doing here you suppose to come tomorrow not today what happened? She started crying telling me: she miss me and why I don't miss her, I'm like I do miss you is just that I'm surprise you are here, so we hug, and then she start questioning me why I took so long to open the door, and starts checking all the rooms first the kitchen, then the living room, then the bedroom, and when she was about to go to the washroom I yell at her: Baby let's go eat I'm so hungry my stomach is making noise, is only 5 minutes to 10 am, I'm going to miss my free breakfast. She believes me and then we go down to eat our breakfast (Close-close call!) , once downstairs I tell her wait me here I forgot the free breakfast coupons, so I go up and the girl is waiting in the elevator for me to pay her, I gave her 1,800 pesos (300 pesos more for hiding in the washroom, LOL). Anyways I had not choice to get rid off my phone and pack of condoms since my fiance was going to stay the night in the hotel, I feel bad getting rid off my phone (it was a cheap one only 1,100 pesos) but I had to since I didn't know how to mute the volume, and it kept ringing loud everytime I got a text or phonecall, I gave it to the first cleaning lady I saw, she was so happy, I told her get rid off the sim card and get a new one, she is like I have the same sim card don't worry, but later on I find out she show all my text of the girls I met to other people, and even the security guys were talking about me, but still they were all nice to me (because I always give them tip) , they never mention anything to my fiance even thought she is talking alot with them and the receptionists, even one security guy apologize for letting my fiance go into the lobby, she was suppose to stay in the cafeteria only but she sneak in to the elevator.

Oh man! This is too long of a report! Sorry guys I just like it when I see detail reports, my bad.

Anyways after that I spent my time in my fiance province visiting her family, then we went to Boracay for 6 days (Great Great time! The best part of my trip, but of course I couldn't get any girls because I was with my fiance all the time). I only had one more night that I had to work alone in Manila (I stay in Makati this time) , I made another date online for 9 pm (I didn't have a phone) but I was so tired from Boracay that I felt sleep and wake up at 9 pm, so I had to take a quick shower and go to McDonalds and meet her, but by the time I got there I was more than 1 hour late and she already left (it sucked that I didn't have a phone). Anyways while eating my McChicken I saw this pretty girl with an amazing body and a tight miniskirt eating alone, so I approach her, introduce myself and ask her if she can show me around since is my first time in Makati, she say sure and then we go, I was expecting her to take me to a nightclub (we were 2 blocks to Burgos) , so the first nightclub is a GoGo Bar were she used to work (she said as a bartender, but in my mind yeah right! You were a dancer) , we only drink one beer, then to the next one, that she used to work too (as a bartender, LOL) , again one beer only, the third one was the best, I met this hot dancer who won a pageant miss whatever. She was all over me touching me everywhere, took me to the washroom to blow me I think because she kept touching my penis, LOL, but I say no because people can see us, but we did make out for a while. Anyways my new friend was getting jealous that I wasn't paying attention to her (even thought they were friends) , I ask her for her phone number she give it to me, but my friend wrote it on her phone since I didn't have a phone, she asked me to call her at 6:00 am when she finish her work so she can come to my hotel (my hotel was only 2 blocks from Burgos) , because there was no way I will pay 4,000 pesos to take her out (it was not her price she said, it was the mamasan price because she was one of the most expensive in the bar). Anyways once my bill hit 1,000 pesos I say we have to go, so I left with my friend, to my hotel (by the way there are more homeless people in the 2-3 blocks of Burgos than there are in Ermita in 2-3 blocks, at least that's what I notice that night, maybe because in Ermita most people think I'm Filipino and they don't approach me, and in Makati I was with a bar girl all the time so they might notice I'm a tourist). Once I reach to my hotel I say to my friend, you can sleep at my hotel but I won't pay you because I already buy you alot of drinks, and she said is OK you don't have to pay me, so there we go another night of great sex (this time with a bar girl from Burgos on her day-off) , If I didn't forgot to ask my friend for the number of the bar girl I met in the last gogo bar I might had two freebies from two bar girls in a row, but who knows maybe she give me a fake number, specially since I'm a newbie in my first visit to Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by Buko Max  [View Original Post]
    So if I understand you correctly, you will not frequent a club just because a certain group of people go there? Koreans live to make the scene at the disco. I have noticed this from clubs in Olongapo to Cebu. They can be annoying but are tolerable. Is there a dress code at Exclusiv?
    Having lived in Seoul for many years I witnessed and experienced some very racist behaviour from Korean males. This is more so for foreign men who date Korean women; Korean women are harassed and intimidated by their male co-ethnics for stepping out of line in betraying the race.

I've been coming to the Philippines for years and have seen the evolution of the club / bar business. For example there was never a two-tier system (girls for Koreans only here, girls for everyone else there) in LA Cafe in the mid-90s. What you have now is a very palpable division that has been created by Korean men; Pinays quickly learn that if they don't shun non-Koreans the word will spread amongst the Korean punters and she'll be shunned by them. I've also noted the emergence of standoffishness by these Korean-only Pinays. Given Filipinos are amongst the most socialable and friendliest people I've come across, the Koreanisation of Pinays brings some less desirable behaviours and attitudes. So given the choice to go to a club where Koreans dominate and one where they don't I'll choose the later.

For a dress code I don't recall seeing a sign posted at Exclusiv, but I reckon singlets and sandals are frowned on. Go with smart casual and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by X Man  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure the Huts will have his own reply, just my comments. In some cases when one ethnic or social group (especially male?) has an overwhelming majority, it can make others feel uncomfortable for a variety of reasons. Some of those reasons are justifiable, others are just male ego and envy issues, and of course there is racism.

As for race, does anyone besides me find the US basketball "scandal" hilarious. Rich old wrinkled guy tells his 20ish mistress, you can fuck AfAm guys, just don't show them in public. Sounds like a pretty open minded guy to me. LOL. I'm pretty sure I've told a few naughty ladies the same thing. I don't want to see your sex life on facebook.
    X Man,

Facebook! I don't think they get. I told the naughty love of my life that she should quit broadcasting every night she fucks a "cusoma." "Papa, you no know." "Baby, how many bedrooms do you have?" Took a few tries until the light bulb went off. When she did get it, half her pictures got deleted. LOL

I'm sure the Huts will have his own reply, just my comments. In some cases when one ethnic or social group (especially male?) has an overwhelming majority, it can make others feel uncomfortable for a variety of reasons. Some of those reasons are justifiable, others are just male ego and envy issues, and of course there is racism.

As for race, does anyone besides me find the US basketball "scandal" hilarious. Rich old wrinkled guy tells his 20ish mistress, you can fuck AfAm guys, just don't show them in public. Sounds like a pretty open minded guy to me. LOL. I'm pretty sure I've told a few naughty ladies the same thing. I don't want to see your sex life on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Buko Max  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the FR! So if I understand you correctly, you will not frequent a club just because a certain group of people go there? Koreans live to make the scene at the disco. I have noticed this from clubs in Olongapo to Cebu. They can be annoying but are tolerable. Is there a dress code at Exclusiv?

What bars are you referring to? The bars at the Marriott?

Clubbing

Quote Originally Posted by Hutsori  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago I posted a FR on the newly opened Exclusiv nightclub (formerly Insomnia) in Adriatico Ave near Remedios circle in Malate. At the time of my FR the clientele was mainly Korean, just like how Insomnia was. Since then I've been going to Exclusiv once or twice a week and I'm pleased to report that the Korean klan has mostly moved away to Zzyzx.
    Thanks for the FR! So if I understand you correctly, you will not frequent a club just because a certain group of people go there? Koreans live to make the scene at the disco. I have noticed this from clubs in Olongapo to Cebu. They can be annoying but are tolerable. Is there a dress code at Exclusiv?

Quote Originally Posted by Skogis  [View Original Post]
    You can put on some nice clothes and go into Republiq (nightclub at resort world) , you also have a few bars around this place where girls can be met. Not a huge nimber of FL girls around but they are present.
    What bars are you referring to? The bars at the Marriott?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery  [View Original Post]
    What's the noise level like Hut. In most places around there you can't even carry on a conversation.
    Loud. Tough to have a group chat at tables closest to the dance floor. There are couches further away where one could converse with others when using a louder-than-normal voice.

Exclusiv

What's the noise level like Hut. In most places around there you can't even carry on a conversation.

Exclusiv

A few months ago I posted a FR on the newly opened Exclusiv nightclub (formerly Insomnia) in Adriatico Ave near Remedios circle in Malate. At the time of my FR the clientele was mainly Korean, just like how Insomnia was. Since then I've been going to Exclusiv once or twice a week and I'm pleased to report that the Korean klan has mostly moved away to Zzyzx. Exclusiv is now mostly Filipino with a handful or two of round-eyed westerners and it's a good vibe. There are some FLs there - watch out for the ladyboys, some of whom are stunning - but I recommend bringing your own girl. There's no cover charge and only once have I've been told there a minimum consumable charge of p2000 for a table. This was a bluff by the waiter to chisel me; since I had been going there very often, and keep bottles stored there, I knew it was nonsense so I disputed it and the waiter didn't mention it again. Most of the customers are doing beer buckets but I do bottle service, which runs from p1700 to p4000; mixers run approx p100 a can. Except for the one occasion when the waiter tried to fleece me I use the same waiter,"Marco", who is an attentive guy. Keep in mind that Thur-Sat is quite busy so if you're ordering one drink at a time you will end up waiting; it's advised to order a beer bucket or do bottle service. Sunday thru Wednesday the place is kind of dead unless it's the night before a holiday.

That was a joke

Stupid, old, ugly and illiterate people tend to take everything literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie 48  [View Original Post]
    To Ikksman.

That is why Luke the Lurker are a LOSER no Job nothing better to do other than post fake report he got no Job nor answer, this is his report form Tijuana that is where he dream about being in ASIA one a usless donkey, Maybe you can ask him name of fishbowl in Tijuana.

LukeSkywalker.

Senior Member.

Reports.

LukeSkywalker.

My 10 years of unemployment.

I have been unemployed for the past 10 years.

I figure Dcell should give me at least 10 girls and 20 tacos for me to recover.

Or find me a job that pay enough so I can take 10 trips to Tijuana next month.

Hehe.

Fast Eddie 48

Quote Originally Posted by Inlock  [View Original Post]
    I believe Starwood Lounge has been mentioned from time to time here.

So I guess this would be of some interest to the honored board members:

http://kickerdaily.com/nbi-rescues-1...-city-sex-den/

Take care out there.
    Pity I didn't know this place. Is there any similar club with lap dance in MNL?

Reports

Econo Tech
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Guy  [View Original Post]
    That article is extremely poorly written. In what way were the foreigners "rescued"? Did someone force them to partake of naked lap dances from these so-called "victims"?

RG
    Read again. The foreigners mentioned are girls from former cis, and working sans visa.

As for the victims being rescued as the place of work isn't right, the powers-be don't get it. The girls go due to lack of jobs. And to feed their family.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Luke the LOSER

Quote Originally Posted by Ikksman  [View Original Post]
    LSW, As you are unwilling to post the location of the Fishbowl Saunas, I have the following suggestion.

PM the addresses of the fishbowl saunas to one or more of the senior posters here who will verify the existence, or otherwise, of these facilities. If those members are not in MM, they can delegate the tasks to other senior posters who are.

And post here the names of the members to whom you have PM'd the addresses.

Surely you do not have a problem with this!
    To Ikksman.

That is why Luke the Lurker are a LOSER no Job nothing better to do other than post fake report he got no Job nor answer,this is his report form TJ that is where he dream about being in ASIA one a usless donkey, Maybe you can ask him name of fishbowl in TJ .

LukeSkywalker.

Senior Member.

Reports.

LukeSkywalker.

My 10 years of unemployment.

I have been unemployed for the past 10 years.

I figure Dcell should give me at least 10 girls and 20 tacos for me to recover.

Or find me a job that pay enough so I can take 10 trips to Tijuana next month.

Hehe.

Fast Eddie 48

Posting Limitations