La Vie en Rose
Perla Negra
Mondial FKK
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: Manila

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

New skyway to airport

Arrived last week and taxi used the new Skyway to Makati. Smooth sailing on the Skyway for 45 pesos. 45 pesos seemed expensive at first but for non stop driving? Well worth it. 5 days later taxi used the same Skyway to T3 non stop. Hardly can believe non stop driving!

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Taxi. Hand him smaller bills next time, 4 x100 would be preferred. Taxis in western countries are used to dealing with larger bills (say, $20), but many phils drivers don't have change for larger bills. . .

Almost all businesses in phils operate on this principal: Walk into a convenience store and purchase p140 in goods while handing the cashier p1000 note, and they might have to send an employee to any neighboring business to make smaller notes for change.
    I suggest that these comments from WC1 refer to deepest darkest provincial Philippines.

He surely isn't referring to Manila, Malate, Ortigas, Pasay or Makati.

Its never been an issue for me after 20 years living here. The BIR actually has a law that all businesses must always be able to give correct change, and they know it.

As for convenience stores not having change, that's just not true. Call them on it, and the lazy shop assistant will call her manager who will proceed to open a locked drawer where there is always a shit-load of cash.

Mostly they are just lazy to get change if it's not in the cash register.

I regularly use taxis and if I don't have change then do as SW said. Give them a large bill; add on your tip and ask for the change.

Example: If fare is 230 and you have 300, ask him to give you 50 change. Win-win.

If they say they haven't got change they are playing with you. They always have change of at least 1000 php.

If you are anal-retentive and tip-averse, then by all means carry a pocket full of dirty, smelly 20 php bills so you can give the taxi driver the EXACT amount. I always round up to the nearest 50 php.

Cab drivers do it very hard in the Philippines. Most work 24 hour shifts; they pay at least a "boundary" of 1400 plus php to the cab owner per day for the "privilege" of using his / her cab, and they buy their own gasoline.

Imagine driving for 24 hours where you don't earn anything for yourself until you have taken around 1500 - 1600 php in fares.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Stevie,

This sounds more like a Conde Nast Hotel report than a fucking a Pinay report. Most folks here are aware of the taxi thing. Use Uber regardless and you will get a good price.

PC out.
    We've asked for descriptive FR's, and SW provided one.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieW  [View Original Post]
    Taxis: on the way from the airport there are all these official looking toutes trying to sell me an airport taxi for 900. I say no and just go with a regular yellow metered cab. On a Friday night at around 7 pm it cost me 368 p. I tell the driver to take 400 p whilst handing over a 1000 p note. He asks if I want to give him 500? You got to be kidding me. I've already rounded this up and from feedback I got, this tip was already fairly decent. .
    Taxi. Hand him smaller bills next time, 4 x100 would be preferred. Taxis in western countries are used to dealing with larger bills (say, $20), but many phils drivers don't have change for larger bills. You can exchange bills at the money exchanger at the airport (usually). Almost all businesses in phils operate on this principal: Walk into a convenience store and purchase p140 in goods while handing the cashier p1000 note, and they might have to send an employee to any neighboring business to make smaller notes for change. There always seems to be a shortage of smaller notes. The front desk of your hotel, which should have plenty of cash on hand, may or may not be able to change a p500 note into smaller notes. When traveling into phils, I make a habit of making sure I have about p1000 in 100-, 50-, and 20-note denominations (I try to depart phils each time with this, but if I don't have it upon my return to phils I order it from my bank), if for nothing else than my taxi and first night's food.

On the way to the airport, driver took the sky thingy which has a 45 p toll, and the actual meter reading was 166, but as the driver was hesitating after parking up, this kept increasing. I paid him 170 as he should have stopped the meter.
    The toll is something you pay. P166+45=p211.

Good FR.

I arrive at my hotel, Regency Grand Suites, and my PL girl was already there waiting for me. Cute, but somehow she seemed prettier in the photos. In fact they all do I guess. From photos I'd give a 7, and in real life I guess is give just below that.

The hotel: it seems that there's a whole bunch of hotels in this building, Birch Tower Condominium, with each hotel laying claim to a number of floors. My room was on 32nd floor. Bit small for a condo suite, but for a 1 night rental it was sufficient. It looks like there is supposed to be individual access points for each room. Unfortunately I couldn't see the access point which corresponded to my room so I just logged onto the access point from one of the other rooms around me. Signal was good enough so no complaints here. There's a balcony off from the bedroom, bedroom was big enough for king bed, lounge area bit small with a little kitchenette to the side, bathroom was OK with a shower big enough for 2 . Overall it was decent and clean. The only cons were no hot water, only lukewarm, and no chairs on the balcony, I like to sit on the balconies to smoke.

After we arrive in the room, I go and take a shower and then my girl takes a shower. At this stage she says she's a little nervous, shy and a bit self conscious. Understandable I guess; she's from a province where apparently it's mainly just farmers, and this is the first time she's met me in the flesh. We sit on the lounge for a little while engaging in some small talk. Clearly neither of us are great conversationalists. Eventually, a little kissing and with a bit of coaxing she takes her towel off, and we get down to it on the living room couch. If you ever stay at the Regency Grand in room 3205, don't sit on the couch without passing a uv light over it. We clean up, this time together in the shower, get dressed and head out to get some late dinner. On checking in we were given a voucher for a 10% discount at a gatro bistro called Tambayan, located just across the road from the hotel. I ordered one of the pork dishes which was like roasted pork with really crackling crackling. The ground floor seemed full and the general atmosphere didn't seem that great. There was one long table occupied by about 14 or so Asians, I'm going to say they were Chinese or Japanese but I wasn't really listening in on their chat so didn't hear the gist of their language, but they were loud, really loud. Fortunately we were taken to the first floor where the atmosphere seemed buzzing. I'm sure if I was on my own I could easily have struck up a conversation with some of the other patrons there, but as I had my girl with me I didn't even bother. As I'm waiting for the bill to arrive, my jet lag catches up with me and I doze off right in front of my girl. Her giggling woke me up. Well, that was it. Time to go to bed. Even too tired for a pre bedtime shag. In the morning as I'm having a smoke on the balcony, I could make out cavite city in the distance. Towards the south east seems like another skyscraper is being built, no indication as to whether it will be for apartments or another hotel in the making.

Taxis: on the way from the airport there are all these official looking toutes trying to sell me an airport taxi for 900. I say no and just go with a regular yellow metered cab. On a Friday night at around 7 pm it cost me 368 p. I tell the driver to take 400 p whilst handing over a 1000 p note. He asks if I want to give him 500? You got to be kidding me. I've already rounded this up and from feedback I got, this tip was already fairly decent.

On the way to the airport, driver took the sky thingy which has a 45 p toll, and the actual meter reading was 166, but as the driver was hesitating after parking up, this kept increasing. I paid him 170 as he should have stopped the meter.
    Stevie,

This sounds more like a Conde Nast Hotel report than a fucking a Pinay report. Most folks here are aware of the taxi thing. Use Uber regardless and you will get a good price.

PC out.

I arrive at my hotel, Regency Grand Suites, and my PL girl was already there waiting for me. Cute, but somehow she seemed prettier in the photos. In fact they all do I guess. From photos I'd give a 7, and in real life I guess is give just below that.

The hotel: it seems that there's a whole bunch of hotels in this building, Birch Tower Condominium, with each hotel laying claim to a number of floors. My room was on 32nd floor. Bit small for a condo suite, but for a 1 night rental it was sufficient. It looks like there is supposed to be individual access points for each room. Unfortunately I couldn't see the access point which corresponded to my room so I just logged onto the access point from one of the other rooms around me. Signal was good enough so no complaints here. There's a balcony off from the bedroom, bedroom was big enough for king bed, lounge area bit small with a little kitchenette to the side, bathroom was OK with a shower big enough for 2 . Overall it was decent and clean. The only cons were no hot water, only lukewarm, and no chairs on the balcony, I like to sit on the balconies to smoke.

After we arrive in the room, I go and take a shower and then my girl takes a shower. At this stage she says she's a little nervous, shy and a bit self conscious. Understandable I guess; she's from a province where apparently it's mainly just farmers, and this is the first time she's met me in the flesh. We sit on the lounge for a little while engaging in some small talk. Clearly neither of us are great conversationalists. Eventually, a little kissing and with a bit of coaxing she takes her towel off, and we get down to it on the living room couch. If you ever stay at the Regency Grand in room 3205, don't sit on the couch without passing a uv light over it. We clean up, this time together in the shower, get dressed and head out to get some late dinner. On checking in we were given a voucher for a 10% discount at a gatro bistro called Tambayan, located just across the road from the hotel. I ordered one of the pork dishes which was like roasted pork with really crackling crackling. The ground floor seemed full and the general atmosphere didn't seem that great. There was one long table occupied by about 14 or so Asians, I'm going to say they were Chinese or Japanese but I wasn't really listening in on their chat so didn't hear the gist of their language, but they were loud, really loud. Fortunately we were taken to the first floor where the atmosphere seemed buzzing. I'm sure if I was on my own I could easily have struck up a conversation with some of the other patrons there, but as I had my girl with me I didn't even bother. As I'm waiting for the bill to arrive, my jet lag catches up with me and I doze off right in front of my girl. Her giggling woke me up. Well, that was it. Time to go to bed. Even too tired for a pre bedtime shag. In the morning as I'm having a smoke on the balcony, I could make out cavite city in the distance. Towards the south east seems like another skyscraper is being built, no indication as to whether it will be for apartments or another hotel in the making.

Taxis: on the way from the airport there are all these official looking toutes trying to sell me an airport taxi for 900. I say no and just go with a regular yellow metered cab. On a Friday night at around 7 pm it cost me 368 p. I tell the driver to take 400 p whilst handing over a 1000 p note. He asks if I want to give him 500? You got to be kidding me. I've already rounded this up and from feedback I got, this tip was already fairly decent.

Quote Originally Posted by ChochaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Correct. General mongering etiquette is pussy before ass but never ass before pussy. Many pinays are okay with ass to mouth.
    It is true that having the girl be willing to take an ass to mouth pecker is very doable however you may have to work up to it by meeting her a few times. You should first try the pussy to mouth method. If she's okay with that then you should feel comfortable with your next visit to bring it to the next level in your relationship. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan94  [View Original Post]
    RE: Burgos St & EDSA.

I am trying to understand the cost & time with a girl. I've gone thru parts of thread and did search and found some Posts stating from 4,000 to 7,000. Posts makes me believe you take her for the entire night. My questions would be what is an acceptable cost / price for girl? And for how long is your time with her is it for 30 minutes, 1 hour, or entire night?
    You are comparing apples and oranges. EDSA/Burgos you are on the expensive end of the stick. It is like you are trying to compare Tijuana Hong Kong Club chicks to the street girls outside. There is no place in Manila that I am aware of that you will find FL SG just hanging out waiting for customers in front of hotels as you would in Tijuana. You have to go inside of a bar to get a girl who either works there or is freelancing there. I always pick up in LA Cafe. Those are freelancers. The other night a chick wanted 3000 PHPesos ($60) for 3 hours and I talked her to 2000 PHPesos ($40) for 8 hours. Total GFE. In Tijuana I pay those street girls (that don't shower between sessions) you are talking about 200 MEXPesos ($10) plus $3 for the room for 20-30 min.

Backpage Manila

Anyone have any input on the girls on Backpage? I've had success via the Backpage but mainly in the USA. I have a short overnight stay in MNL and would like to try something new. Been there a few times and have done the Burgos scene, EDSA, LA cafe, massage parlors. Looks like the girls are definitely hot and their prices reflect that. Just looking for feedback / recommendations whether these girls are legit.

Spartan, I've been to Tijuana a lot. You can get short time or all night for that price range in Manila / Burgos. Even cheaper at LA Cafe. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan94  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

I am trying to understand the cost & time with a girl. I've gone thru parts of thread and did search and found some Posts stating from 4,000 to 7,000. Posts makes me believe you take her for the entire night. My questions would be what is an acceptable cost / price for girl? And for how long is your time with her is it for 30 minutes, 1 hour, or entire night?

Living close to Tijuana that is where I monger. I go to a bar there where I can take a girl up to the hotel next to bar I pay the girl (no bar fee) it is for 30 minutes only. In Tijuana you can also find girls standing outside in front of a hotel. Am wondering if it is similar in Manila. This is mainly what I am looking for but would definitely try an all nighter with a girl.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Cost & Time

Hello.

Living close to Tijuana that is where I monger. I go to a bar there where I can take a girl up to the hotel next to bar I pay the girl (no bar fee) it is for 30 minutes only. In Tijuana you can also find girls standing outside in front of a hotel. Am wondering if it is similar in Manila. This is mainly what I am looking for but would definitely try an all nighter with a girl.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWoolyBooly  [View Original Post]
    May I ask for any more specific details on getting cards made in Recto or anywhere else you can recommend?
    Plenty of print shops there. You can pick up fake IDs, diplomas, certifications, etc. too.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

If you only had one night in Manila where would you go and where would you stay. I have 5 star taste and cost is not a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Red.
    It's a good challenge. Of course a Monday night is different from a Saturday night. Let's assume it's a Saturday night.

Option 1: You like clubbing and you're gregarious chap talented at inviting a group of people to join you partying at your table.

Your best clubs are in Bonifacio Global City (aka the Fort, BGC); places like Revel, Valkyrie, and Imperial Ice Bar. The top tables are p30000 to p50000; on a weekend night you'll want to reserve this with a promoter. That's consumable, which means included in the charge is all your food and drink until 30000/50000 worth has been consumed. Any food and drink consumed above the charge is added to your bill. You'll do bottle service of your favorite spirits and mixers. Keep in mind there are no guarantees picking up women here; it's not like EDSA, Havana and LA Cafe.

For your hotel you have the Shangri-La at the Fort, which also happens to be the location of one of the best men's shops in Manila called Signet. Pick up a few pairs of Carmina shoes at p25000+ each or Edward Green at several times that. BGC also has a very nice pedestrian shopping area call High Street.

There are plenty of very good dining options in BGC.

Option 2: You like a sure thing and you want to pick up girls throughout the day and night.

Your hotel is the Sofitel behind the Convention Center (PICC). It's where Obama stayed during his visit, mostly due to security. It has the best view of the Manila skyline - nothing much to rave about there, but still. I think it still has the legendary Sunday champagne buffet at the Spiral restaurant. The swimming pool is fantastic.

For girls you have LA Cafe during the day and afternoon. In the evening go to the EDSA Complex.

Option 3: You like a sure thing but still want to take a crack at girls in the night clubs. Want more shopping and dining options than available near the Sofitel.

You'll want to stay near Burgos for the sure things; bars not open in the morning but many open for the afternoon. You may choose to travel to Cafe Havana at Greenbelt for night stalking. Your nightclub is Royal, which is near Burgos and Gramercy Residences, and the table charge is much less expensive than that in BGC; the best table is less than p20000, and this is consumable.

You can search airbnb for top-cailbre condos at Rockwell and Gramercy, and your best hotel options are the Shangri-La Makati, Raffles, and the Fairmont, which also has a great brunch. You have the mall wandering thrills at Greenbelt and Glorietta. If you stay at Gramercy you have Century City Mall and Rockwell Powerplant mall is beside the Rockwell condos. Plenty of restaurant choices, and I think your best romantic dining option is Top of the Citi by Chef Jessie atop the Citibank Tower in Makati, but you must get a terrace table. Best views of Makati and beyond. Though the food isn't outstanding, it's still very good.

Option 4: You know, I just can't spend it fast enough. Empty my bank accounts.

That's the high-stakes action at City of Dreams and Resorts World casinos. Your hotels are Hyatt and Nobu at COD, and Maxims at RW. Chaos Nightclub is at COD and House Manila is near Maxims at the Remington Hotel. Your sure thing pick up is at EDSA. Both locations are near the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutsori  [View Original Post]
    BTW, in Recto you can get name cards made with your contact info to pass out to the girls.
    Greetings, Mr Hutsori.

I agree completely. His report filled in conspicuous gaps on this forum and gets points for bravery. May I ask for any more specific details on getting cards made in Recto or anywhere else you can recommend?

Great FR, not only for the detail but for the visits to the less frequented places.

Quote Originally Posted by Free2  [View Original Post]
    Day 1.
    SM San Lazaro, in Santa Cruz (way out near Recto-Divisoria).
    Got to ask: why were you staying at a hotel in this area?

Anxious for my first release, I got a taxi to give me a tour of Quezon Ave, looking for a SW.

Down to Timog Circle and north to Guilleys. Place is rocking at 3 am, tons of girls. No formal FL's here, just regular girls who you can definitely take home if all goes well. I have proven it. You will also definitely be the only foreigner here.

Pick up a SW, April, 27 from Timog Circle, 1000 php. Not that pretty but I was really wanting to bust my first nut. In the taxi she is very GFE, not shy, and seemed very genuine. Not so in the room wow did things go south fast. Complaining the whole time about taking her top off, didn't want to give a BJ, then tells me she is on her last day of mens! It was true too. I angrily bang her, chew her out for her crappy attitude and kick her out with no tip. Things have started off with 2 fails so far, but that will not discourage me! Just bad luck happens right?!
    Yes, Timog has a lot of clubs that are infrequently visited by foreigners. Good on you for giving it a crack. Sorry to read of the two setbacks, but well done on the resilience.

Night time, took a tricycle ride to find a SW around the Recto area. Creepy as hell, but found a cute 20 yo and agreed to 500 p.
    Recto at night?! You have brass ones. Even during the day it's a bit dodgy. If you're still in the area visit the Isetann Department Store during the day. It's across the street from Recto Station. You'll be the only foreigner and plenty of shop girls to chat up; they're unlike the girls working at Greenbelt, Glorietta, and Robinsons who are accustomed to blokes trying to pick them up. BTW, in Recto you can get name cards made with your contact info to pass out to the girls.

You saw and did more in day one in Manila than many fellas do during their entire stay. I look forward to reading the rest of your adventures.

Day 1.

2 am land at Terminal 1, nobody at immigration, no checked bags so straight out, immediate right turn and walk down the road, the main road out of the airport. A couple white taxis are waiting, driver agrees to use meter to hotel which is right near SM San Lazaro, in Santa Cruz (way out near Recto-Divisoria). Damn far. The driver throws some money out the window to the policeman as he is not supposed to be picking up passengers here. The cash lands on the road. The chances of the policeman picking it up are quite close to 120%, but I didn't witness it.
    Hey WorldLiving, now THIS is a report. See the detail? See the parts where Free2 is relating specific experiences with a view to helping other mongers who may some day tread in his footsteps?

Keep it up Free2, great work.

Posting Limitations