wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Manila

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 924 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Free2  [View Original Post]
    I read on another forum that there is the possibility for pickup of FL's at Padi's Point. It is a chain.

Does anybody else have experience on this?
    I will try PAdi's on my next trip. But in Phils, every place can be a pickup place, just be polite guy and things happen.

Christmas Cumshots

Thursday, December 18. Wandering LA Cafe, 1am I notice a loner sitting against the window. Hmmm, potential. I can see she is older, not a youthful beauty but not ugly either. She introduces herself, Jeanette, 34. We talk, get along well, she likes rock music (real rock music, not ballads). She is perceptive too, noticing things about me others do not. After 1.5 hours the only variable I need to ask is: do you kiss? Yes. That's the clincher, what I need to make it personal. I offer 1000 pesos, 2 hours. No hesitation: "Yes!"

Fast forward, in my apt. Delicious kissing. I go down on her, she opens up her legs and lets the tongue work. Young girls are often squeamish, not Jeanette. Within 15 minutes she cums 3 times. Even I am impressed.

Over the next two hours, throw in a couple breaks, we lose count of her orgasms. I estimate 10-12. I've only experienced one lady like this of an estimated 300+ women in my life. A triple-hole Ecuadorian who popped off orgasms every five minutes. To this day I fondly remember her.

Midway Jean is astonished I have not cum yet, that I want more. She laughs: "my pussy wants more, my (shaking) legs do not, my mind is exhausted." Shortly after I notice white bed sheets soaked in blood. She goes to wash, starts dressing, afraid I am offended. Huh? Blood is natural, I could care less, let's fuck honey.

I love it when girls announce approaching orgasms, then I can tailor the rhythm and speed. Ramp it up to climax, bring it down as she convulses, shakes, shivers, gasps. Then slowly raise the tempo again.

Round four, the cock plunges in, she orgasms in minutes. To bed edge, love her face as she's cums. She's almost dead, time to satisfy myself. Flatdog. I'm bouncing on the bed like a jackrabbit, drilling her pussy in wild abandon, her face is on a dried pool of splattered blood -- an odd but fucking awesome visual. She's gasping for breath with each forceful thrust. I ask "is it okay if I cum inside (due to your period)?" She groans exhausted "I don't care!!" Blasted a load into her soul. Wind down, delicious strokes as the cock throbs.

"This is a mix of business and pleasure," she gushes while dressing. Give her 1000 pesos, no tip, no complaints. Bought her breakfast, kiss goodbye. A great session. I needed a pick-me-up, a home run. I found one.

Friday, December 19. Pool games with young hottie Jane. Two says prior I fucked her friend Kathy; at the time Jane was too reserved. She is starting to open up now, touching me. Nice. A future seed.

Wasted an hour talking with Sheila, a strange jerky-motion girl. At first I think she is drunk. An hour listening to her vent about an ex-bf, couldn't convince myself to invest. I suspect she is ongoing drug user.

Found sex-goddess Gem 2:30am, hit club Exklusiv for dancing, followed by two hours of crying. She initiated our 'friends with benefits' yet she is jealous seeing me with other girls, hates herself for feeling this way, doesn't understand why. I know why: through brilliant sex we've touched one another on a deeper level. Drifted into sleep, a few hours later we are making out in a dreamlike fog. I fuck to exhaustion via a dozen positions.

Saturday & Sunday, December 20-21. Days with Gem, disco Exklusiv (she loves this place), hanging out with a couple, dirty dancing. Return home Gem is so excited from dancing she is bouncing around on my dick like it's a jungle gym. She's my little cock monkey. I whisper enticements into her ear as I fuck her: "I love fucking your little pussy" and "Gem is my girl, my girl, I love fucking my girl." In the heat of the moment I almost believe it myself. After sex she bounces out of bed, faces Manila via the window and exclaims "I came four times!" That's my girl.

Monday, December 22. LA Cafe, Sheena, 24 years young, a tiny hottie, maybe 85 pounds, I saw Friday in GPoint. An air-conditioner ensures she snuggles to me. Do you kiss? Yes. Offered 1500 for 2 hours. Agreed.

Session starts great, open mouth kisses with tongue. I go down on her, she's musky, wet, seemingly liking it, yet I'm not entirely convinced. Still, what a great little body. The cock slides in. In 15 minutes she's pleading with me to cum. Usual assortment of positions. By 45 minutes she is clearly uncomfortable, I sigh, decide to have mercy on her. Flatdog visual, what a fantastic small body and gorgeous ass. Started out nice and fizzled. Not a GFE but memorable for her size.

Tuesday, December 23. I meet two girls, one 19 year old hottie with an older fugly. They are insistent on a 3some, refuse to go single as the hottie is not comfortable going it alone. I've never done a 3some, probably never will. No sale. Repeat. Two girls, one 27, a slim looker, other a fugly, insisting on a 3some, the hottie uncomfortable going it alone. Forget it.

About midnight, as I share life experiences with a fellow just met, I notice a girl over his shoulder, she smiles. Hmm, not bad. 15 minutes later we are still smiling at one another. I learn later she is elbowing her friend, saying "Look, he is smiling at me. He is gorgeous." Her friend responds "Get real. We're here to make money, remember?"

I catch the pair of girls as they are leaving for the night. Dom, 27 years young, half Spanish, half Filipina. We talk for a long time, she impresses me, well spoken. This one is different. Do you kiss? Yes. I offer 1500 pesos, 2 hours. Agreed. Give her friend 125 pesos to go home (good riddance).

In my apt we drink and talk for another 2 hours. Moving to the bed she kisses with tongue. Perfect, I'm hard. Dom likes girls too, so I take to licking labia and clit with extra finesse. I get her worked up and, as planned, she accepts my unsheathed cock with zero resistance.

I do the entire session in super slow-motion, milking each movement and moment to maximize sensations. Loves her ears nibbled. The session is beautiful, but because we talked so long my drunken high has worn off, lack of an afternoon nap, I'm tiring, so I fuck to exhaustion without cumming. She orgasms once. Snuggling in embrace. "I hate you," she says with love in her eyes.

Post-coital. If there is one thing women love most about me it is my constant touching, caressing, acknowledging fingers. Dom struggles to go but cannot leave, craving touch, sleeps with me till 9 am. Not much time to recharge. Brief wash, I walk into the bedroom, she's lying on her tummy. Oh yes, look at the juicy ass.

I lie down on top, arms supporting my weight. Up pops her ass, down goes her hand to clit, into pussy goes the cock. Delicious, listening to her moan and watching my cock repeatedly sink between her ass cheeks into silky wet warmth. On purpose I delay orgasm, again find myself tiring quickly and fuck to exhaustion. Dom recounts the scoreboard: it's 3-0.

We laze till 2 pm, our naked bodies fit together so well. Both torn about parting ways. I joke "I would love to do this all day, but us eating one another does not provide much nutritional value." Laugh, dress, give her 1500 pesos, no tip, she is happy.

Wednesday, December 24. LA Cafe, for the first time the number of wieners out-number the number of women. Tour various dance clubs, GPoint, all slow. Back in LA, re-meet multi-orgasmic Jeanette, she balks at a second session, hopeful to meet a client that doesn't make her work so much (and pays her more money). Suit yourself. Left LA, outside selected cutie Joy, 19 years, 1500 pesos for 3 hours. I knew it was going to be a sub-standard session. No kissing, no passion, simply a hole for cash, complaining after 20 minutes. Blew a routine load, showed her the door. Just scraped through Dec 24.

Thursday, December 25. Weary of late nights, alcohol binges, hangovers, a lingering chest cold, air-con stuffing my sinuses, relentless hunting, I need a rest. Of the girls, the misses I can write off and forget, the hits make it too damned good to stop now. On that note, I will be in LA Cafe tonight searching for that special Christmas cumshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Free2  [View Original Post]
    I read on another forum that there is the possibility for pickup of FL's at Padi's Point. It is a chain.

Which PP? There is one in Malate / Ermita, near to Harrison's Plaza. Have been in several times. Rockin live band, but just lots of locals drinking / dancing. It did not appear to be a pickup place in any way. Others? Also visited the one in Calamba: Same.

Padi's Point Bar and Restaurant

Tungurahua's report was hilarious, I loved it. I have read his Indonesian reports and checked out his pictures, and I am quite sure he is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantot  [View Original Post]
    Tungurahua's report did read like an old classic penthouse forum tale, with a Phils slant.
    Hard to see why that simple observation became so controversial.
    What "simple observation became so controversial" (in Tung's report)? And there were just 4 posters who were directly critical of Tung's post. And there is often criticism of this style of post (and not just in the PI forums). Controversial? Nah!

Does anyone take it literally?
    Probably some boys did and were hugely entertained by it. My guess is that most believed it to just be BS.

Maybe the Penthouse Forum reference sailed over the heads of some?
    Please do not be condescending!

What is the point of the bile directed at those who point out its fantastical elements. Nobody slammed the guy for posting it. We all got a kick out of it. Its creative writing obviously not meant to be taken literally.
    The seemingly obvious point would be to attempt to discourage similar postings in the future. I think "bile" is an exaggeration!

"We all got a kick out of it"? I very much doubt it! I certainly did not! Talk about self-appointed Mandarins!

The "creative writing" was, in my opinion, very childish and certainly lacked any sort of appeal to me.

This forum has a weird echo chamber of obsessive posters who deem themselves the only ones allowed to critique the posts of others.
    I admit that some long-time members here are a bit harsh on other newer posters (such as myself), but if you don't like it, there are other options apart from directing your bile at these members.

Chill out self appointed Mandarins.
    They are no more self-appointed Mandarins than you are!

Ikksman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantot  [View Original Post]
    Tungurahua's report did read like an old classic penthouse forum tale, with a Phils slant.

What is the point of the bile directed at those who point out its fantastical elements. Nobody slammed the guy for posting it. We all got a kick out of it. Its creative writing obviously not meant to be taken literally.

This forum has a weird echo chamber of obsessive posters who deem themselves the only ones allowed to critique the posts of others.

I have had similar experiences so I see nothing fantastic or fictional about it. The criticisms of his report I found very lame. When the critics descend into name calling I switch off.

AV.

Good Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Amavida  [View Original Post]
    Just put the troll on your ignore list. ISG will be a better place for it.

AV.
    Thank you Chatty Cathy, coming from you it's a feather in my hat. Thankfully it's a two way street.

I'm not close to perfect but I am real. A well meaning human w / content, I make mistakes. Always learning and trying to be a better human.

Since I'm in the Manila Forum, some Burgos pics. I love the board, fellow mongers and the beautiful women we chase , the real ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1170.jpg‎   IMG_1314 - Version 2.jpg‎   IMG_1335.jpg‎   IMG_1360.jpg‎   IMG_1362.jpg‎  

IMG_1171.jpg‎   IMG_1167.jpg‎   IMG_1357.jpg‎   IMG_5020.jpg‎   IMG_1320 - Version 2.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Anyhow since you don't know me.

From Adam, comments like yours are just BS.

PC out.
    Just put the troll on your ignore list. ISG will be a better place for it.

AV.

You're right

PC out.
    My big mouth has a mind of it's own.

See how I am? As they say in AC.

Pardon me PC, you are right.

I'll be stomping around Burgos Street mid February. Get ready for some Manila trip x.
    Salute!

Ignore Button

Fellow Board Members.

Please don't waste space responding to Penthouse Letters! Go to Settings and use the ignore setting. If nobody quotes him you will not be bothered again.

Reads like one of those Playboy made-up stories

Hehehe some of these reports are so perfect that is almost impossible to have really happened.

My 2 cents.

Spaceman.

Quote Originally Posted by Socker  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any standing and if so where is it?

Dear Socker, regardless of your arrogant pompous statement if u don't know then you just don't know me so hold the attitude pal.

I will say your brown nosing is stellar for

As for brown nosing I don't even know the guy.

Stick w /, The Penthouse Forum and you'll have no complaints.

Who was complaining?

Again, stick w / Penthouse, better for everyone.

Again your pompous arrogant comments are unwarranted pal. I have fucked more
    Asian tang than your fat and old ass could muster so cool it as no one
    Was even referring anything to u

Happy Happy.

PC out.

Aaaaaaaa.

The phone thing didn't work with text unfortunately oh well sorry it annoyed you sir Stunt.

PC out.
    Do you have any standing and if so where is it?

I will say your brown nosing is stellar for Tungurahua.

Stick w / The Penthouse Forum and you'll have no complaints.

Again, stick w / Penthouse, better for everyone, out.

Happy Happy.

Posting Limitations