Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Manila

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 943 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Touch down in Manila

On touch down in Manila I had 2 girls meet me at the airport. One was a dark skinned 28 year end with very limited experience but great fun on chat sites. She brought a friend (30) with large pouting lips who as happens was hot as hell. I only had a few hours to spare before flying on so time was short. Jumped on the resorts world bus for free shuttle to Resorts World and took them to lunch. Good fun plenty of sex talk but they had to go back to work so let them go after 2 hours. Arranged a full meeting for my way back! I will post update later.

After they had gone I sat and had a coffee in Resort world mall. Its not a place I have been before but there were several girls available there. I suspect its more geared towards Japanese and Korean. Made contact and got phone number of skinny girl with a very tight bum. Must try her at some stage. Asking 3 k for short time which is a more than I would pay normally. But she looked good and I was getting steamed up by now!

Went back to airport and had to fly from Terminal 4 to Mindanao. By this time feeling very tired but soon perked up when a mid forties woman with great figure sat down beside me and started talking. Her story was she has business in the province and needs to go to Manila once a month for meetings! Exchanged numbers and promised to have dinner together.

So first few hours very productive despite no sex but the flight was nearing and the little provincial princess was waiting me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    Are older women better in sex than younger ones?

IMHO it all is individual. Same is true conversation wise. Apart from sex and small talk about family etc generally there is no intelligent conversation with phi women. It is not the same as western women dating. Our interested topics are of no interest to them. Generally I talk to them about food, what they like to do, what movie they like to see etc. Otherwise they are content in watching TV in between sex. Some show me who they have been chatting with etc. Believe me there are lots of weirdos out there.

Generally I am very happy with good sex even if there is not much talk.
    The only reason I can see for choosing a middle aged women is the sex may be better. However, I agree that conversation will be limited no matter what the age. I suppose if I were looking for good conversation AND good sex I would look for some female professors at the University of the Philippines in Manila and try to break into their social circles. However, if my intention was to apply that level of work I could try that nearly anywhere.

I don't go to the Philippines to have "pretend girlfriends" and watch mediocre TV, I go there for a sex vacation in a warm climate with pretty decent accommodation and food. Full stop. As far as conversation, they seem to have trouble talking with their mouth full.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    Those are the happiest times of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by George03  [View Original Post]
    DCups,

I know all that. I am in my 50's, and had no problems on my trips to Phil with 20's up to about 34. I have done short time as well as taking a couple on beach vacations. If I take them long term (a week or so) I want to at least be able to have something resembling an intelligent conversation, which I was able to do with the mid thirty sweet.

It seems to me that the 40+ market may be untapped. It seems hard to get info on this age group without getting the usual responses as: why would you want a 40 year in Phil, none of them are in shape, etc.
    Are older women better in sex than younger ones?

IMHO it all is individual. Same is true conversation wise. Apart from sex and small talk about family etc generally there is no intelligent conversation with phi women. It is not the same as western women dating. Our interested topics are of no interest to them. Generally I talk to them about food, what they like to do, what movie they like to see etc. Otherwise they are content in watching TV in between sex. Some show me who they have been chatting with etc. Believe me there are lots of weirdos out there.

40's girls

DCups,

I know all that. I am in my 50's, and had no problems on my trips to Phil with 20's up to about 34. I have done short time as well as taking a couple on beach vacations. If I take them long term (a week or so) I want to at least be able to have something resembling an intelligent conversation, which I was able to do with the mid thirty sweet.

It seems to me that the 40+ market may be untapped. It seems hard to get info on this age group without getting the usual responses as: why would you want a 40 year in Phil, none of them are in shape, etc.
    All of the ages of girls in the Phils are "untapped" in that it is easy to find a woman of any age for sex on the first date.

If you go to DIA, there are lots of women in their 5th decade. Some have aged very well, and their profiles are indistinguishable from the 20-somethings suggesting that they have the same behaviors. Here and there over the years, there are reports on the ISG from guys who have slept with the 40 somethings and they regularly report that the women are enthusiastic lovers.

I do not think you need any real help here. Go to one or more of the dating sites and set up a few dates. I am willing to bet that 99/100 40+ year old women fuck you on the first date.

When do you arrive and what hotel are you staying during your trip?

I arrive late on the 23rd and leave on the 29th. I am staying at the Fairmont in Makati.

If you have any game and are fashionably dressed I would suggest a night at 71 Grammercy (nightclub) or a night at Bonafacio area.

My borgas favorites are plan be and roxy. But you should really go bar to bar to get the whole experience. Go in look around and leave if you don't find love at first sight. Don't buy a drink for someone you are not going to take home.

If you want Freelancers go to Havana at Greenbelt mall. Arrive after 9 pm. I don't know what the going rates are since it has been over 6 months since my last trip.

Other options are Malate (Thursday, Friday, Saturday night) La Cafe or any numbers of KTV places.

L2's.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder5  [View Original Post]
    Am I understanding the Manila options correctly?

Ok, so I've read back 71 pages on this freakin forum. (took 10 days, about an hour a night).

I will be adding MANILA and CEBU to my mongering scorecard list above. Obviously I hope I have success! Again, let me know if I am understanding my Manila options correctly for a pleasurable trip to the PI!

Quote Originally Posted by Hutsori  [View Original Post]
    Because they are as smelly and derelict as a taxi yet cost almost nothing you know I still love me the jeep. Good value
    I guess I'm of an age when my own comfort, or at least minimizing discomfort is paramount for me. Thus, I've never, in 11 years here, taken a jeepney, never ridden the MRT and now avoid taxis as much as possible. I no longer find exoticism where other younger, more adventuresome types might. I'm not being critical of those who choose other paths, and am just explaining that I'm too old, frail and self-centered to enjoy those venues.

GE.

have something resembling an intelligent conversation,
    Understood. I'm not sure the age equates to intelligence in this society or any for that matter. Regards.

Nice Find Chris

Did you get her out of LA Café? Did you go to Subic yet? Give us a report from The Blue Rock Floating Bar. Have fun Buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLong  [View Original Post]
    Who else is in town. I will be here for a couple weeks, staying near the caf if anyone else is in town.

Chris

Car Service

If anybody needs a car service, I used a really nice professional guy P2,000 for 8 hours. Best P2,000 I ever paid. Well maybe not the best. PM me for info.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinaypounder  [View Original Post]
    Are Cabs not cheap enough here? I just rented a fellow for 3+ hours it cost me 1000 pesos! Thats pretty cheap seeing fuel costs the same as back home!

PP.

DCups,

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    Georgie, how old are you? The Filipinas in their 30's are fine and very grateful but there are so many 20-somethings that dig older guys, too. I'm pushing 60 this year and have a regular GF who will be 20 next month and several others who I see in their early and mid 20's. I see guys in their 70's and maybe 80's with young sweet things, too, and that will probably be me in a few years. Just keep in shape so you can keep up with the young ones. Have fun!

What do you consider MILF? My preferred age for FC, DIA, etc. If I am going to spend time is for girls in the mid 30's. (I am much older). I have been thinking about expanding to some attractive women in the mid to late 40's, partly for the same reason you mentioned below. It's fun to spend a little time with someone untouched for a while. I will still hit up the 20 somethings for play for pay.
    Georgie, how old are you? The Filipinas in their 30's are fine and very grateful but there are so many 20-somethings that dig older guys, too. I'm pushing 60 this year and have a regular GF who will be 20 next month and several others who I see in their early and mid 20's. I see guys in their 70's and maybe 80's with young sweet things, too, and that will probably be me in a few years. Just keep in shape so you can keep up with the young ones. Have fun!

What do you consider MILF? My preferred age for FC, DIA, etc. If I am going to spend time is for girls in the mid 30's. (I am much older). I have been thinking about expanding to some attractive women in the mid to late 40's, partly for the same reason you mentioned below. It's fun to spend a little time with someone untouched for a while. I will still hit up the 20 somethings for play for pay.
    The best MILF age is 18. The best GILF age is 30. A granny is her 20s is just too bizarre. I can't wrap me noggin 'round it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    Cabs often smell, are in lousy shape and aren't very comfortable. Uber cars are reasonably new, immaculate and comfortable. Plus, you've got the driver's name, picture and plate number, making it easier to reclaim anything you might have left behind. So it's not a question only of money but of value, comfort and peace of mind. I very rarely take cabs here.

GE.
    Because they are as smelly and derelict as a taxi yet cost almost nothing you know I still love me the jeep. Good value ;)

To minimize my inconvenience I stay off the roads during rush hour, so for me hailing a cab usually is no problem unless it's raining, then Uber is great. Here is the money shot for Uber. Arranging for a car to pick up the girl to bring to your place. I was reading Skogis's FR of a few days ago where he paid the hotel some obscene sum to pick up a girl and it struck me: "Why not Uber for that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pinaypounder  [View Original Post]
    Are Cabs not cheap enough here? I just rented a fellow for 3+ hours it cost me 1000 pesos! Thats pretty cheap seeing fuel costs the same as back home!

PP.
    Cabs often smell, are in lousy shape and aren't very comfortable. Uber cars are reasonably new, immaculate and comfortable. Plus, you've got the driver's name, picture and plate number, making it easier to reclaim anything you might have left behind. So it's not a question only of money but of value, comfort and peace of mind. I very rarely take cabs here.

GE.

Posting Limitations