Thread: Manila

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 875 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BrasilSoccer0  [View Original Post]
    RG,

Great really great report. And I commend you on keeping the prices relative to local economic parameters. Even though I was shocked at the deal you got with that nursing student from "Craig's list" 2000 for two nights with full GFE. You are in control and I'm willing to bet you yourself are a great guy with these girls so much so that they feel happy spending days with you.

But I'm only interested in the "Mamasan" thing in the mall. From how you described the scene in the "Harrison Plaza" mall the girls seem to be freelancers. Why is there a Mamasan in the first place. I've never been in the Philipines but have picked up ladies from malls and no Mamasan. What if you ignore the Mamasan? Would the girl still go with you?

The way I see it you as a customer don't need her services in an open mall. And unless she is sheltering these girls, they have no use for her neither.

Please explain more on the Mamasan thing.

Thanks.

P.S. You got me fired up about the Philipines.
    Well, honestly, I saw the mamasan as performing a service. There are numerous girls hanging out in the mall that one would never think were available for P4 P. They just look like regular students or shoppers. Some girls are more bold, and will give you the eye, and those are easy to spot. But the mamasan will often approach a foreigner and ask, "What girl are you looking for?" Then, she will take you around the mall to various hot girls who would have been too shy to make contact on their own, but the mamasan assists with the negotiation. The lady must have shown me 5-6 girls until I found one I liked, and negotiated a price. And, surprisingly, the mamasan got nothing from me, but obviously collected her "cut" later from the girl.

Sitting on my bed at the St Giles Hotel

Well after 4 trips to the PI I am finaly doing Manila, specifically Makati. The St Giles is turning out to be a great location for Makati action and the staff here is always happy and friendly. I like Burgos street, it reminds me of BBK in some ways, it's pretty easy for a new kid in town. I have a few days already under my belt and the talent here in the bars is quite nice, pricey but very nice all the same. Bottoms has a day time bf of 2100 p so you can sample the talent there for a dobale price.

I also spent a few days in AC and everything is much cheaper there but at the same time there are very few lookers there. The few good lookers in AC are either K only or drink sluts so I don't miss AC. For me AC has gone down hill in talent and might be my last effort there. I did enjoy one Atlantic dancer for a few days hanging at the Pacific Breeze pool all afternoon. The heat in May is quite strong so poolside was one of my better ideas, a lot of fun too w / my little gf.

So now I'm going to jump in the shower and then head for Bottoms where yesterday I saw a some candy I want to taste.

From the other day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5025 - Version 2.jpg‎   IMG_5026 - Version 2.jpg‎  

Mamasan in a mall!!?!? WHY???

rg,

great really great report. and i commend you on keeping the prices relative to local economic parameters. even though i was shocked at the deal you got with that nursing student from "craig's list" 2000 for two nights with full gfe. you are in control and i'm willing to bet you yourself are a great guy with these girls so much so that they feel happy spending days with you.

but i'm only interested in the "mamasan" thing in the mall. from how you described the scene in the "harrison plaza" mall the girls seem to be freelancers. why is there a mamasan in the first place. i've never been in the philipines but have picked up ladies from malls and no mamasan. what if you ignore the mamasan? would the girl still go with you?

the way i see it you as a customer don't need her services in an open mall. and unless she is sheltering these girls, they have no use for her neither.

please explain more on the mamasan thing.

thanks.

p.s. you got me fired up about the philipines.

Quote Originally Posted by radicalguy  [View Original Post]
    i stayed at the century park hotel for a few days during the past week, which is just a parking lot away from harrison plaza mall. if you go to the second floor of the mall, usually best in the afternoon, there are a multitude of hot girls available for pfp for very reasonable prices, but you must be cautious because many of the girls are clearly **** and will lie about their age.

however, i found a couple of really hot spinners who were 18-19 years of age, which i verified when they produced their postal identification card. they were clearly not professional pfp girls, but rather students looking for some extra pocket money. each of the girls took 1, 000 pesos for 2-3 hours, and we're great fun. i just picked them up and strolled back across the parking lot to my room at century park.

i should mention that you will likely be approached by a mamasan at the mall. one of the girls i procured was with her help. when the first couple of girls she showed me weren't suitable, she took me around to others hanging around the mall based on my criteria (one of which being a valid i'd). i didn't need to pay her anything up front, and in all cases paid the girls only after we were finished.

rg

Reports

Econo Tech
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion82  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice. I definitely want to have fun, but be safe at the same time. So, Malate is "safe", if one had to choose. I would really appreciate some reccomendations for a bar / establishement that is "safe", decent (ladies), and cheap for someone on a budget. I promise to report on my experiences once I return from my trip.

Thank you
    In my sincere opinion, neither Malate no Ermita is "safe" Vs, Makati?

Quote Originally Posted by Free2  [View Original Post]
    Keen Eye Joe,

Thanks for the report of the SW scene in Manila.

I had never known of that area before.
    Agreed. Good report!

There are pockets of SWs in many of the older areas of Manila. For the adventurous, I have many times seen SWs / FLs in and around the Divisoria markets, in Chinatown and in more than one area of Sta Cruz. I have never partaken.

Cheers.

Customer service is still alive and well in Carriedo

Keen Eye Joe,

Thanks for the report of the SW scene in Manila.

I had never known of that area before.

Like the inner areas of many big cities, the atmosphere changes from block to block. And you can find a wide range of attractions within. Many of the hotels recommended here are on the Malate side of Pedro Gil.

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilt  [View Original Post]
    As I have posted before; the boundary between Ermita and Malate is Pedro Gil.

So Eurotel is in Malate; Robinsons is in Ermita.

You are splitting hairs when you discuss the relative difference between these places, especially when you are talking about a block or two either side of Pedro Gil.

They are both in the City of Manila, and both are relative slums. Slippery is correct in that as you go further south towards Pasay the environment "improves", but not dramatically.

Grateful newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilt  [View Original Post]
    AdefinitelyI have posted before; the boundary between Ermita and Malateis is Pedro Gil.

You are splitting hairs when you discuss the relative difference between these places, especially when you are talking about a block or two either side of Pedro Gil.

They are both in the City of Manila, and both are relative slums. Slippery is correct in that as you go further south towards Pasay the environment "improves", but not dramatically.
    Thanks for the advice. I definitely want to have fun, but be safe at the same time. So, Malate is "safe", if one had to choose. I would really appreciate some reccomendations for a bar / establishement that is "safe", decent (ladies), and cheap for someone on a budget. I promise to report on my experiences once I return from my trip.

Thank you

Reports

Econo Tech
    Quote Originally Posted by FreebieFan  [View Original Post]
    Invariably, its Hi I'm Veronica from Zamboanga and I'm 52 and I'm chubby, can I be your friend.
    Chubby? Most girls now say they are Thick. No comments.

BTW did an ad in CL, and 9 out of 10 response was from LBs, though some said they are LB, most didn't. Though by attaching a picture the mystery was solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery  [View Original Post]
    You have it bass ackwards, particularly in advising a newbie. Ermita is the dumpy and more dangerous area. There are actually many more "upscale" places in Malate than Ermita. I lived in both places.
    As I have posted before; the boundary between Ermita and Malate is Pedro Gil.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery  [View Original Post]
    You have it bass ackwards, particularly in advising a newbie. Ermita is the dumpy and more dangerous area. There are actually many more "upscale" places in Malate than Ermita. I lived in both places.
    I stand corrected! Thanks.

Cheers.

Ikks

Quote Originally Posted by Ikksman  [View Original Post]
    Like many Asian countries, there tends to be a few main areas where foreigners are specifically catered. You have identified the main MM areas (and add Malate which is an older, more dangerous district adjoining Ermita).

For locals there are generally many other options, and where local prices are paid, not the inflated foreigner price.

As you are a veteran mongerer, and therefore adventurous, ask a taxi driver for other places (and tell us your tales)!

Cheers.

You can write what you like in your profile. No one will read it... I clearly state an age requirement of less than 40, weight requirement of about 100 pounds and location in Manila only. Invariably, its Hi I'm Veronica from Zamboanga and I'm 52 and I'm chubby, can I be your friend.
    Sadly you are mostly correct, FF, but some girls actually STUDY it like they are taking an exam or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion82  [View Original Post]
    Mongering veteran, but first time ISG member. Ill be visiting Manila in a few weeks. Did some research on this forum and found few of the mongering areas: Makati & Ermita. I was wondering if anyone else can suggest any other areas for first time visitors on a budget.

Thanks
    Like many Asian countries, there tends to be a few main areas where foreigners are specifically catered. You have identified the main MM areas (and add Malate which is an older, more dangerous district adjoining Ermita).

For locals there are generally many other options, and where local prices are paid, not the inflated foreigner price.

As you are a veteran mongerer, and therefore adventurous, ask a taxi driver for other places (and tell us your tales)!

Cheers.

You can write what you like in your profile. No one will read it... I clearly state an age requirement of less than 40, weight requirement of about 100 pounds and location in Manila only.

Invariably, its Hi I'm Veronica from Zamboanga and I'm 52 and I'm chubby, can I be your friend.
    But Zamboanga is such a lovely and friendly tourist destination!

Posting Limitations