Thread: Manila

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 910 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbea20  [View Original Post]
    Good points. But I ask you, if you eliminate the sneaky ones, what are you left with?
    Depends. I don't think all of them are deceptive, but if you believe they all are then it behooves you to remain emotionally aloof. Don't get emotionally tied to the sneaky ones.

Good points. But I ask you, if you eliminate the sneaky ones, what are you left with?

Quote Originally Posted by Hutsori  [View Original Post]
    I've found they often spell their names backwards when establishing their new or secret account. Of course each time you catch her she becomes a little brighter, a little shrewder. Baby steps become more confident, faster, and bolder. Then one day it may dawn on you: Heavens! I trained my very own monster.

If you're devoting a lot time and effort investigating a girl it seems to me the relationship's foundation is very unstable; it's best to walk away. Unlikely she'll change her deceptive ways. One really doesn't need that grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbea20  [View Original Post]
    Often you can find the old account by searching the nickname. Often she will "friend" the previous account.
    I've found they often spell their names backwards when establishing their new or secret account. Of course each time you catch her she becomes a little brighter, a little shrewder. Baby steps become more confident, faster, and bolder. Then one day it may dawn on you: Heavens! I trained my very own monster.

If you're devoting a lot time and effort investigating a girl it seems to me the relationship's foundation is very unstable; it's best to walk away. Unlikely she'll change her deceptive ways. One really doesn't need that grief.

Multiple Facebook Accounts

That is true, but it's not necessarily a sinister scam. If it is, a look around will expose it. Does the friends list include only foreign men? Then it's not her real Facebook. But in my experience, they open a new account when they feel they have outgrown the old one. She doesn't like the name she used, or other details, or some of the friends, or the photos, etc. Maybe there was a stalker or unpleasant conversation. Too many Indian and Muslim guys begging. Starting a new account is the easiest way out. Often you can find the old account by searching the nickname. Often she will "friend" the previous account. Most of them are not clever enough to really hide the truth. And to be fair, it can take me a while to use new programs, with all my education.

Quote Originally Posted by Skogis  [View Original Post]
    ....I agree facebook can give you a better impression of the girls. I am not here to relationship them girls so I don't care so much what their facebook tells. But for the pics it is a great resource. And please be adviced (you probably know allready) that girls as well have fake accounts. I know one girl she is running 4 accounts from which 3 are fake and very few get insights in her family, boyfriend and provincial account. Their normal setup is atleast having 2 (one fake). The fake one they put out all sorts of trouble and indirectly hints for money trouble, they want relationship and all sorts of shit. I guess they try play our softsides. And many succeeds as it is a lot of gullible guys out there. It is finacialy smart to use this angel i guess. The genuine account often tell they are happy, they have child, BF and the hole lot. Quite different from the fake one (almost like my own but in another way if you catch my drift, hehe). I feast for students...

Quote Originally Posted by Makeupaname  [View Original Post]
    So go some place an create a new email. (yahoo, gmail, etc.) don't use any real information when creating the new email.
    I believe both yahoo and gmail require a (mobile) phone number to be provided when creating an account nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Dumb question slightly off topic: how do you set up a fake Face Book account? Currently I have nothing to do with Face Book and that is the way I will keep it unless I can set up a fake.
    Simple answer: don't use your real name, especially not surname / family name.

More details:

To open a facebook page all you need is a valid email address.

So go some place an create a new email. (yahoo, gmail, etc.) don't use any real information when creating the new email.

When registering / opening the new facebook , do not use a nickname or handle that you use elsewhere. example my first ISG name was something like QwertyTommy (not the name I used), and I used that name for email, facebook, ym, etc.. if someone googled the name QwertyTommy, they could quickly gather a lot of info about me.

Once the new facebook is created, do not befriend any real life friends, relatives, coworkers, or non-mongers on this account.

Do not use photos that are used elsewhere, search engines can now find duplicates photos from multiple web sites.

Inbox clear

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Dumb question slightly off topic: how do you set up a fake Face Book account? Currently I have nothing to do with Face Book and that is the way I will keep it unless I can set up a fake.
    I tried to PM you some info, but your inbox is full.

I agree facebook can give you a better impression of the girls. I am not here to relationship them girls so I don't care so much what their facebook tells. But for the pics it is a great resource. And please be adviced (you probably know allready) that girls as well have fake accounts. I know one girl she is running 4 accounts from which 3 are fake and very few get insights in her family, boyfriend and provincial account. Their normal setup is atleast having 2 (one fake). The fake one they put out all sorts of trouble and indirectly hints for money trouble, they want relationship and all sorts of shit. I guess they try play our softsides. And many succeeds as it is a lot of gullible guys out there. It is finacialy smart to use this angel i guess. The genuine account often tell they are happy, they have child, BF and the hole lot. Quite different from the fake one (almost like my own but in another way if you catch my drift, hehe). I feast for students.

Anyway great report.
    Yes you are absolutely correct in girls having multiple accounts. That's ok for me, all I care about is that I get to see the photos. That way I'm not surprised by fake photos or old photos when they used to look better which can happen on dating sites. Also great because I have now found couple girls who are willing to recruit "mutual friends" and such for me for a small fee.

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was under the impression that most of the beef served in the Philippines is imported from Australia. And the beef I've had in the Philippines is terrible. But I might be mistaken, as I have never actually tried beef in Australia, or officially sold as such. So, no offense intended to my Aussie brothers. .

RG.
    The best beef served in the Philippines is from Japan, and it's rarely available. BTW, there is a butcher on Pasong Tamo across the street from Makati (formerly Cinema) Square named Kitayama that sells Philippine-raised Kobe (technically wagyu) beef, and it is excellent. The beef is graded and priced using the Japanese grading system, but instead of 5 quality grades they have 8 or 9. A lot of the Aussie beef is grass fed rather than US-style grain fed. It is a stronger taste. If you cook at home pick up the Meltique brand Aussie rib eyes. It's about p1500 per kilo. Another good place to pick up high-quality beef is at Santi's Deli.

Best chain-restaurant ribs in Manila are at Racks. Their sauces are phenomenal, especially the spicy one.

Quote Originally Posted by KongKing  [View Original Post]
    Holy cow. Are you trying to stir up a nationalistic bull fight here RG? This could become an udderly futile discussion.
    I was under the impression that most of the beef served in the Philippines is imported from Australia. And the beef I've had in the Philippines is terrible. But I might be mistaken, as I have never actually tried beef in Australia, or officially sold as such. So, no offense intended to my Aussie brothers. .

RG.

I didn't realize that there is an Outback steak house in Manila. Is the beef they use comparable to the steaks and prime rib they serve in the US, or do they use that bland, tasteless Ausie beef?

RG.
    Well I am no expert on the subject steaks but I find their assortiment of various steaks to my taste. Both outback and tony ramos have some tasty baby ribs. If they use a genuine US or Aussie animals I hope some other steak / beef hungry punter can enlighten RG with. I have not been through the hole menu but their beef is also neetly cooked (I enjoy from rare to medium) with mixed veggies and baked potatoe. It seems the chef know his / her work. Ironicaly I also choose salmon sometimes at the steakhouse. Give it a try. If you are in the area when I am we can give some prime ribs a go together with some nice brews.

No BS please

................or do they use that bland, tasteless Ausie beef? RG.
    Holy cow. Are you trying to stir up a nationalistic bull fight here RG? This could become an udderly futile discussion.

Outback Steak House

I alter between Outback, Tony Ramos, Fridys and Italiannis.
    I didn't realize that there is an Outback steak house in Manila. Is the beef they use comparable to the steaks and prime rib they serve in the US, or do they use that bland, tasteless Ausie beef?

RG.

Century Park

Quote Originally Posted by SkipKost  [View Original Post]
    RG, given the conversation with mamasan, I presume this was a daytime acquisition. And, assuming you stayed at Century Park, did you have any experience coming in past hotel security with an evening acquisition?
    Yes, I was at Century Park, my favorite go-to hotel when I'm in Manila. During the day, and until 10:00 PM, hotel security doesn't care who you bring in, and never stops to question anyone accompanying you. I just walked right in with my lady and went to my room. I was pleased by the fact that, when she left, security detained her on the way out and called me to ensure that everything was okay.

One time I did bring a lady in after 10 pm. Security simply asked her to register her name (and I'd, I think) at the entrance (downstairs entrance), but they didn't charge me any fee or anything. They simply were adding an extra level of security. But once she signed in with me, there was no problem.

RG.

Posting Limitations