Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Seoul

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 574 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by KgirlPower  [View Original Post]
    That's cool. But the reasoning by the security its odd in Korea.

I mean if lip cafes just do HJ and BJs seems weird they have higher security then Anmas and RLD when they have FS and its pretty much out in the open with signs etc. In these lip cafes how would even cops bust them? Even if raid what just zip up your pants right. Seems weird to me. Oh well.

I don't have VIP membership so can't PM and not familiar with the legitimacy of this site to risk paying with my credit card. Maybe later on when I'm more comfortable with this site. Thanks for the info maybe ill contact you in the future for the phone numbers.
    Lip cafes are usually very cheap, offering services at 30-50 bucks on average, meaning most don't bribe the police. Apparently, they get raided a lot because of this, so many lip cafes change location every few months. The same goes for kiss clubs as well. During a raid, condoms are the smoking gun that the place is a prostitution joint, but there are also other things like the layout of the place, business licensing, lube and mouthwash, beds and massage tables and so on.

There was a report on here from a guy visiting 7 kiss club in hongdae during an attempted raid, and was locked in the place until the police went away. 7 kiss used to get harassed by the police often and is now closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefeu  [View Original Post]
    Yes, indeed, we are very lucky here in the US. I've tried Korean girls in Hong Kong and Seoul and I was rather disappointed with the service. In the US, DFK, P2 P, BBBJ, DATY is the norm, and the kitty is almost always cleanly shaved. Maybe, you guys should come to the US the Korean gals. I monger there because I travel for work, otherwise, I am very happy with the service I get here.
    You also have to consider the numbers. From what I hear, the best girls don't leave Korea. They make more money than the average Samsung salaryman.

The girls in Korea don't have the pressure to provide all those services because they literally have so many customers. Many of the pimps usually say the girls are in charge as to what and who they want to do.

The average RLD girl (not old or fat) probably makes 4-5 million won per month minimum, while the anma and officetel girls clear double, or even triple that amount if they work like crazy. For the 10 pro girls, 10 million won per month is on the very low side of what they would be making. A good 10 pro girl would make around double that amount easily, those are the kind of girls you use the company expenses card on, not your own cash as your pockets would be taking mega hits every time you visit them.

There are also hardcore girls on all levels (RLD, anma, officetel, room salon / club 10 pro etc) that offer whatever service you're willing to pay for, including 3 somes and anal. Some do it as part of their standard fee, while others charge extra.

Whereas in the US the girls have a smaller customer base and have to remain competitive, if one girl doesn't offer those services, another girl would. They also have to worry about things like police and immigration sticking their noses into the girls' activities. Plus the fact that many of them have to pay thousands of dollars (sometimes tens of thousands) for a broker to hook them up with travel and accommodation arrangements to get to US in the first place.

Lip cafes and security.

That's cool. But the reasoning by the security its odd in Korea.

I mean if lip cafes just do HJ and BJs seems weird they have higher security then Anmas and RLD when they have FS and its pretty much out in the open with signs etc. In these lip cafes how would even cops bust them? Even if raid what just zip up your pants right. Seems weird to me. Oh well.

I don't have VIP membership so can't PM and not familiar with the legitimacy of this site to risk paying with my credit card. Maybe later on when I'm more comfortable with this site. Thanks for the info maybe ill contact you in the future for the phone numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by RainMania  [View Original Post]
    Lip Cafes don't have a store front or signs. It would be impossible to find one without having the exact address. Some of them are in residential buildings, others in fake nail salons and so on.

They are an underground part of the scene and don't publicly display their locations for good reason. If you can PM, I can send you the numbers for some of the places I have visited, but I will not give you their location. That is up to the receptionist.

Yes, I think we have it better in the US

Man the US guys have no idea how lucky they are. The service and quality of the Kgirls increase dramatically due to market supply and demand over in US. Here's an example checking out pretty much everything in Korea room salons to anmas etc. The Kgirls who go to the US are on avg the top tier room salon girls. In Korea I've met so many Kgirls who are pudgy, big Bush, no kissing, covered BJ, etc while charging similar price of 200-300.
    Yes, indeed, we are very lucky here in the US. I've tried Korean girls in Hong Kong and Seoul and I was rather disappointed with the service. In the US, DFK, P2 P, BBBJ, DATY is the norm, and the kitty is almost always cleanly shaved. Maybe, you guys should come to the US the Korean gals. I monger there because I travel for work, otherwise, I am very happy with the service I get here.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerLewis  [View Original Post]
    I've always thought about trying Leaf. Do they have showers?
    I haven't been to leaf, but some places have showers and will let you use them if you ask. The problem is that some places don't clean their shower facilities.

Not familiar with kiss / lip cafes but you guys have me interested in these two. Can you guys provide directions to these places in general at least? Tried typing on Naver for Ipsagui in English and Korean but not getting a hit. Does it go by a different name? Can you at least give what subway exit number and distance? I can read Korean so I think I can find a way from at least the subway exit number if you don't want to give specific directions.

Thanks
    Lip Cafes don't have a store front or signs. It would be impossible to find one without having the exact address. Some of them are in residential buildings, others in fake nail salons and so on.

They are an underground part of the scene and don't publicly display their locations for good reason. If you can PM, I can send you the numbers for some of the places I have visited, but I will not give you their location. That is up to the receptionist.

My take on Kgirls in US and Korea

Stumbled on this post and have a comment.

Having hobbied in the US first in my hobby career I was always under the impression the quality and service and price were way better in Korea then the US but having sampled the Korea Kgirls boy did I get wrong. Man the US guys have no idea how lucky they are. The service and quality of the Kgirls increase dramatically due to market supply and demand over in US. Here's an example checking out pretty much everything in Korea room salons to anmas etc. The Kgirls who go to the US are on avg the top tier room salon girls. In Korea I've met so many Kgirls who are pudgy, big Bush, no kissing, covered BJ, etc while charging similar price of 200-300. In US the Kgirls are on avg all slim, toned, cute to pretty, shaved and waxed, gives you DFK at the door, CIM, rimming as in anal cleansing deep, hard core P2P, even snowballing, 2-3 shots if you want, cuddling etc. And Its due to market forces. The Kgirls who go to US know that even though they have to give higher service they know that there cut of the fee is higher so they are willing to suffer through the extra service that they don't do in Korea. And I say suffer cause I talked to many Kgirls in US who tell me they don't like to do it but that's what US clients want and the money is better so they do it. Just makes me realize how little Kgirls in Korea get compared to working in the US with their higher demand services even though the overall price is higher in Korea.

Makes me miss how spoiled I was in the US. And also makes me realize how money can persuade someone who doesn't DFK or CIM to suddenly doing it just for probably 80 dollar more per client. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound7  [View Original Post]
    One would expect in flux of new international unskilled workers in the Korean WG trade. For some reason the Korean trade industry / MMS are keeping the price inflated for tourist to avoid internationals from entering the Korean WG trade and charging the tourist the USA prices with limited access. So much for a multi-cultural society. It is not Germany.

South Korean unskilled labor moving to foreign destination to avoid the Korean wages under the pre-text of Language learning. See www.aamp.com to see the number of young Korean providers that have moved to USA. 120,000 to 600,000 plus Won / HR.

Leaf and Ipsagui

Not familiar with kiss / lip cafes but you guys have me interested in these two. Can you guys provide directions to these places in general at least? Tried typing on Naver for Ipsagui in English and Korean but not getting a hit. Does it go by a different name? Can you at least give what subway exit number and distance? I can read Korean so I think I can find a way from at least the subway exit number if you don't want to give specific directions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerLewis  [View Original Post]

Anyone know if 이.용.원 provides extra service?? I seen a few in building basements (sang ga) with a barber pole and near singing rooms. They look a little run down and suspicious haha

Shower in Leaf?

Quote Originally Posted by RainMania  [View Original Post]
    My favourite lip cafe is probably Ipsagui in Solleung. The guy there speaks no English. Damage is 40 k for 20 minutes. The girls here are always hot and one of them speaks very good English. One thing I like about this place is that the girls literally suck the cum out of you. In Quicktime and Story, you cum in their mouths and that's it. In Ipsagui, as you're cumming, the girl is giving you a full blown shaft working, concentrating the tip in her mouth and sucking like hell. While in a 69 position! At all the places I've been where 69 is offered, it's always been a "look but don't touch" policy.

The anma is out of exit 3 in Sangbong station. Keep walking till you see a street between a big department and coffee shop. Turn right and keep walking. You see the anma has the sign "50504;47560; And I doubt foreigner friendly. Saw only over 50 ish Korean guys.

How about info on your anmas? Save me the trouble of searching.

And Superman is alive! No kryptonite yet! Went by the place a week ago.

Also across from Hera there was another Anma. Can't remember the name. Any intel on that one?

Thanks
    I already put in the time to write about them, don't want to do it again. Much faster to search for them, just start at the beginning of my posts and go from there.

If your that afraid I suggest you find a different hobby or just go to handjob places. Right now your just wasting your money.
    Having protected sex doesn't make a person afraid of anything, I'm just being responsible with my health. I understand the risks involved and take the proper precautions. If you like your sex unprotected that's your decision. I was just curious about any experiences you might have had.

Hey fellas,
    \

-Anma in sangbong (can't remember the name): price 150,000, get 1 girl that you can't chose or see beforehand in uniform, spend 1 HR with her, shower, body gel nuru, rimming, kissing, covered FS, and CIM blow, some chit chat and clean and out the door. 2 cum shots allowed. Girl rank 6/7.

Looking for intel on Superman anma in Gangnam, Hera in Selloung, and any anma in yeaksom.

Thanks
    Nice report. I haven't reported on anmas because I don't go very often and if I do I go to the ones I have reported on and nothing has really changed. Any directions for the one in Songbong? Foreigner friendly?

As far as I can recall, Superman is no more. I thought I read that some time back but I could be wrong.

FLT.

Bareback update

Burned by what? If std or pregnancy then never. I'm not that reckless. I mean in US I don't go bareback with every Kgirl. Just my regulars. Its just a reality providers do bareback and also you can't go into this entertainment without accepting risks.

Like I mentioned earlier Korea is less risky std wise so I take that risk. But Shoot if I see a girls pussy and I see warts I'm the first out the door. And the fact the Kgirls in Korea offer bareback and creampie suggests even they know std risk is less especially not servicing foreigners. I just came back from creamping that MILF and it felt damn good and I accepted the risk.

If your that afraid I suggest you find a different hobby or just go to handjob places. Right now your just wasting your money.

Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSex  [View Original Post]
    Kgirlpower,

How many times have you been burned by any of your bareback service providers?

I'm ethnically Korean and was offered bareback a few times as well but I have a healthy fear of STDs and especially herpes, so I always decline. I don't even kiss them in the mouth.

I stopped by Galaxy at Gangnam yesterday around 11 pm but left once I saw cops in a patrol car parked in front of the Starbucks a few meters ahead. Be safe, guys.

Bareback

Kgirlpower,

How many times have you been burned by any of your bareback service providers?

I'm ethnically Korean and was offered bareback a few times as well but I have a healthy fear of STDs and especially herpes, so I always decline. I don't even kiss them in the mouth.

I stopped by Galaxy at Gangnam yesterday around 11 pm but left once I saw cops in a patrol car parked in front of the Starbucks a few meters ahead. Be safe, guys.

Posting Limitations