Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Seoul

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 577 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LovinAsia  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if 이.용.원 provides extra service?? I seen a few in building basements (sang ga) with a barber pole and near singing rooms. They look a little run down and suspicious haha
    I've written about the 이. 용. 원 before, check out some of my previous posts. Most will give you the fake sex / hand job deal but not the real thing. Been to a good one in Dobongsan, between Dobong and Dobongsan station on the main road. She was decent looking and gave full service, really got into it. Other than that, most are disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by KgirlPower  [View Original Post]
    No way! 9 am? Hot girls? Whats your idea of hot girl? Can't believe a hot girl would work at a time of the day with hardly any customers. And 588 with a foreignor? From what I've seen 588 don't take any foreignor and getting bareback? And getting discount?
    Not true. I've written several times about 588 taking me and I'm white as a ghost. Hot girl, and I mean a girl that could have been in Playboy, great body, nice curves, fake tits, nice face. She worked only days used to let me hit it BBFS, DATY, she worked it like a 9 to 5 job. I even said goodbye to her at the subway one time as she was going home. I think she was a flash in the pan, I went back numerous times looking for her, to no avail. There have been 1 or 2 other good looking girls there that I've gotten with BBFS, but the vast majority won't do anything unless it's covered. There are other RLD's that will let you hit it raw, depends on how comfortable the girl is with you and how nice you appear to them and of course if you speak some Korean.

I've met some really cool girls who chat with me, cuddle, kiss, give me discounts, giving bareback without asking and then met some really stuck up ones who are cold as ice and just go through the motions etc.

I think best are room salons. Part of the service for the fee is the required GFE. So do stuff like kiss, BJ, DATY, poor you drinks, sing with you, then FS later. Offictel girls are GFE also. Call you oppa and stuff.
    But you're definetly paying a lot more that.

For me RLD GFE have been total YMMV

I've met some really cool girls who chat with me, cuddle, kiss, give me discounts, giving bareback without asking and then met some really stuck up ones who are cold as ice and just go through the motions etc.

I think best are room salons. Part of the service for the fee is the required GFE. So do stuff like kiss, BJ, DATY, poor you drinks, sing with you, then FS later. Offictel girls are GFE also. Call you oppa and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmhmak  [View Original Post]
    For the guys that frequent the RLD's (namely Cheonho, 588 and Mirari), what's the GFE experience like? Is it just a quick fuck and chuck or do they let you get that sweet GFE?

Also, my Korean isn't that good. Only know the basics. Can I still get by at an RLD?

What the? LOL

No way! 9 am? Hot girls? Whats your idea of hot girl? Can't believe a hot girl would work at a time of the day with hardly any customers. And 588 with a foreignor? From what I've seen 588 don't take any foreignor and getting bareback? And getting discount?

Quote Originally Posted by SojuFish  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

Just got back from 588 and had a great time. The deal is, if you know a little Korean, you can bargain. I know that foreigners are not mostly welcome, but when you can speak a little Korean, you are in. The trick is to go early.

I saw some super hot girls at 9 am. I got a great girl for 70,000 won. BBBJ and BBFS. They are not the most enthusiastic, but when you pull out a tip, they turn up the volume. In my opinion, 588 is way more friendly than Cheonho dong and.

Cheaper. IF you want to stick your business in anything, there are ajumas for 30,000 won. They ask for 60.

Go on week days

Go on week days around 2-3 pm or 8 - 11 pm and and let them pull you in their place. Early in the day Cop will try to get you.

The ones whom do not like foreigners, will not like you until they see your cash and that you try to speak some hangul.

Quote Originally Posted by LovinAsia  [View Original Post]
    Wow. 9 am?

Is it common for girls to work that early there??

Quote Originally Posted by SojuFish  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

Just got back from 588 and had a great time. The deal is, if you know a little Korean, you can bargain. I know that foreigners are not mostly welcome, but when you can speak a little Korean, you are in. The trick is to go early.

I saw some super hot girls at 9 am. I got a great girl for 70,000 won. BBBJ and BBFS. They are not the most enthusiastic, but when you pull out a tip, they turn up the volume. In my opinion, 588 is way more friendly than Cheonho dong and.

Cheaper. IF you want to stick your business in anything, there are ajumas for 30,000 won. They ask for 60.
    Wow. 9 am?

Is it common for girls to work that early there??

GFE at RLD's? English needed?

For the guys that frequent the RLD's (namely Cheonho, 588 and Mirari), what's the GFE experience like? Is it just a quick fuck and chuck or do they let you get that sweet GFE?

Also, my Korean isn't that good. Only know the basics. Can I still get by at an RLD?

A little Korean goes a long way

Hey fellas,

Looking for Kiss Bangs

Hey guys,

I visited one tonight in Hongdae where the signage outside says its name is K+/ K+H / K Plus / K Themed Cafe, and was completely disappointed. Pretty sure they ripped me off because I was a foreigner. Didn't get a preference for a girl, 80 K for not even an hour, porky girl, and bad service.

Would anyone be willing to give me directions to one that actually has some quality service? Would be nice to go to one where I get a preference for what kind of girl I could get, or one that doesn't charge an ass-ton for extras. The only Kiss Bang site I was able to grab a number / location from was from Red Foxs, which is apparently located in Deungchon. The only problem is that it's a bit far from where I'm staying.

Visiting seoul 1st timer

Hi all.

I am visiting seoul for 2 days next week and I will be staying near to ambassdor hotel, north of han river.

Need your help in having some good time in evening and night.

Please recommend places and costs.

Thanks a lot.

Yeah I saw that one too and suspected that one near hooter was legit

I think I read in this forum (maybe it was your post) where some identifications of massage places that were legit vs extra services is the following:

-if out side signs have pictures of interior and such and show prices or if under 70,000 that means legit.

And for the time I have been hobbying that seems to be the general rule. I mean anmas, rld, room salons, massage places with HJ etc all usually have no pictures posted and / or prices at least 70,000 and up.

Hopefully the one near jinju will be good.

Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by TowTowRow  [View Original Post]
    I know what place you're talking about, it's like one block before Jinju, on your left. I'm pretty sure you'll get some extras there actually. Never been there myself.

There is another Thai place which is on your left, a few blocks before you get to Jinju, I think it's right past Hooters, or right before Hooters. It's the place that has the prices advertised outside, you can see it if you're walking to Jinju. That place is 100% legit. It's got an outside staircase going to the 2nd floor. I went there expecting an awesome / legit massage, but it was a mediocre and a bit pricey. It's really fancy in the inside with lots of autographed pictures of "celebrities" and definitely foreigner friendly. That place is a waste of time.

Side note. From my experience Anma girls are mostly avg in looks. Ie. Cute at best. Sort of pudgy. Not fat but definitely some cellulite. Rarely kiss. Covered FS. No CIM. Just nuru and rimming and BBBJ and covered FS. Not sure why but Red light district girls and room salons have better looking girls. And better service. Anma seems to employ lesser looking girls and service. Maybe all the showering?

Hope you find one. Good luck.
    It's really hit or miss these days. I think Candy was the most consistent with high quality, mid / late 20's girls. But I haven't been there in over a year. With anmas, you're already at a disadvantage because many girls won't see foreigners, and the places don't necessarily want your steady business so there's no reason for them to give you the best girls they have.

My theory is that, a really good looking girl in her early-to-mid twenties would rather work room salons where they can get paid, get extras like tips / gifts, if not score a sugar daddy. There's got to be better money to be made than working at an anma, for the college-aged chicks.

I actually hit Jinju spa and didn't even notice before but Close to it I saw a thai massage place and looks like similiar to Jinju in size. Pretty sure HJ and BJ is offered just by looking at the place and competing next to Jinju and all. Will check it out next time with report.
    I know what place you're talking about, it's like one block before Jinju, on your left. I'm pretty sure you'll get some extras there actually. Never been there myself.

There is another Thai place which is on your left, a few blocks before you get to Jinju, I think it's right past Hooters, or right before Hooters. It's the place that has the prices advertised outside, you can see it if you're walking to Jinju. That place is 100% legit. It's got an outside staircase going to the 2nd floor. I went there expecting an awesome / legit massage, but it was a mediocre and a bit pricey. It's really fancy in the inside with lots of autographed pictures of "celebrities" and definitely foreigner friendly. That place is a waste of time.

Hey,

When your penis controls we all have hypocrite potential so no worries. The girl was Korean! I would be shocked. Anal just doesn't seem to be part of Korean fetishes.

Anyway, can't believe you did a RLD girl bareback anal. No way she cleaned her colon. Some brown stuff must have been on your love machine. The thought actually grosses me out. And I'm assuming you double dipped without washing. God the next monger must love you. Haha. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter88  [View Original Post]
    Put me down as a hypocrite because I just recently chastised a fellow monger about going sans condom. Anyways, I go up and down the Hill multiple of times each week for non-P2P reasons and, recently, have always enjoyed my verbal interactions with one of the more vocal / young / hot girls towards the bottom of the Hill. Was having a rough time the other night so I could no longer resist. Went in, didn't talk money initially and had a drink with her (I kinda have to get-to-know-the-girl beforehand). Negotiated FS down to w150 k (including the drinks and the already-used time) and got down to business (BBBJ then covered FS). Really nice girl, 8/8, good attitude and really seemed interested in seeing that I had a good time. Including DFK. Was taking my usual long time, so I offered her an additional w100 k to ensure effort until completion. MMS enters the picture and suggests (total of) w300 k for anal. I agree, off comes the condom and we finish (still took a while). Definitely will repeat.

Posting Limitations