Thread: Seoul

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 551 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSeid543  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, but I heard they were mostly older women.

Quick question though for anyone who might know.

What happened to the Russian prostitutes in Korea / Seoul? Why are there so little of them nowadays?
    In my one experience on Texas street, my buddy and I both got girls clearly under 25.

Simple answer, South Korea is no longer a haven for Russian sex trafficking. It use to be a hot bed for Russian trafficking and a good stop over point before they moved the women to other countries. I believe the '80's was the peak of the trafficking. So, can't really say it's a bad thing that there aren't many Russian women here considering they are not here by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBastian  [View Original Post]
    Simply put, I will be in Seoul for the week. Any recommendations? I'm a contractor and work for the military but I'm not a "GI". Will that be a problem? I heard hooker hill is garbage. Is it worth my while? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in the previous post about Candy. Where is that located?

Happy Hunting.
    Hooker Hill has a few gems every once in a while. Mostly it is just a sure bet for foreigners. If you were a GI then you would have a problem, so don't worry about that. You can find directions to Candy in one of my former posts, just look through them or just put candy anma in the search bar. Best advice, don't come here with high expectations and you will be satisfied.

FLT.

Newbie in Seoul

Simply put, I will be in Seoul for the week. Any recommendations? I'm a contractor and work for the military but I'm not a "GI". Will that be a problem? I heard hooker hill is garbage. Is it worth my while? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in the previous post about Candy. Where is that located?

Happy Hunting.

Also, I don't know of the quality, but I've also heard an islands near Busan had prostitutes (Russian). So its not just Texas Street.

What happened to the Russian prostitutes in Korea / Seoul? Why are there so little of them nowadays?
    Only one I encountered was near Incheon. She was expecting a Korean and when the manager /'pimp brought her to the room. She ran. And I mean literally ran away. He could not convince her to come back. And due the time of night could not arrange another.

Subway stop I can try to remember later. But there are lookouts on the street that arrange everything.

Russian girls?

Quote Originally Posted by FLT09  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of Russian girls in Busan.

Also, I don't know of the quality, but I've also heard an islands near Busan had prostitutes (Russian). So its not just Texas Street.

I heard Korea was notorious for Russian girls?

But it seems to me there aren't many at all.

I heard Itaewon has some, but besides that, are there any other places to find them?
    Plenty of Russian girls in Busan.

Where to find Russian girls?

I heard Korea was notorious for Russian girls?

But it seems to me there aren't many at all.

I heard Itaewon has some, but besides that, are there any other places to find them?

Candy in Jeongja

Dropped into Candy the other night. Always worth the 240 K because I know the girls are going to be hot. I was not disappointed last week. Dropped in around 9:00 PM on a Wed Night. One thing I've noticed during the last 2 visits is that the 'blind massage' was not offered. Do not remember the name of the girl. But she was a cutie who knew how to please. Table shower with lots of rubbing and rimming. Dried off and did the same on the bed. BBBJ, 69, and a bunch of positions that ended in K9. This place is always a sure bet in my opinion. And you get drinks before and after.

Finally tried Cheonho

And it was about what I expected. Inexpensive, not a bad time, and a lot closer than Suwon. The directions previously posted are good. But a bit out-dated. I'll go over them again: Google Maps gives this as the location: 423-246 Cheonho 2 (I) -dong, Gangdong-gu. Anyway. Exit Cheonho station exit 5 and walk exactly 135 yards straight ahead until you get to a pair of large aluminum "tusks" at the entrance to a street. There is a club on the corner called "Ho Club / Ho Bar" (No shit! Turn left and walk to the end of the street. Approx 200 yds. You'll pass a "Jack Daniels" bar on the right about half way down. When the street ends (Bar on the corner called "Bar Festa" Keep walking straight across the cross street and go into the alley / market. Walk to the end and turn left at the "T" intersection. You'll start seeing the pink lights.

It was around 8:00 PM on a Saturday. Fairly early as things go. The places were just starting to open. Several of the "A" listers would not even look my way (this is not uncommon) - however, after a bit, Ajuma motioned me over and the young girl she presented waasn't too bad. 80 was the damage and we undressed and got in the shower. She was a bit plump. But very do-able. We dried off, jumped on the bed, she did a quick cat bath, did BBBJ for all of 34 seconds and put the cover on the little man who was just starting to wake up. She climbed on top and started grinding away in a somewhat amateurish and mostly painful fashion. It sort of reminded me of fucking my ex, except this girl didn't seem to hate it as much! Flipped her over and re-loaded her with my now fully aroused friend. I pounded her back nice and deep to get even for earlier and finally spilled my cup of coffee. Washed off again and was on my way with a smile. Sure. The girl looked better with her clothes on. But I got my $$ worth.

Be careful out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl2002  [View Original Post]
    Hi Jook,

Have you been back to the nice massage place at Hongdae? I was there a few months back and there was renovation going on. Not sure if a new establishment is being set up there (bummer if the case).

Thanks
    I have not been to that place for over a year. I don't know anyone who has gone there in that time, so I can't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio82  [View Original Post]
    Hi JookMeUp,

Sorry for late response and sorry, no, cannot see the place on your picture. It was in a basement (I mean, you walked down into the apartment). Try the cylinders close to the dot in the map. Pretty sure it was on the right side when walking upwards the street (the street was somewhat bigger than the other streets in the area).
    You're right, Giorgio, that is cryptic. Is this the place on the corner here with the barber pole? http://dmaps.kr/ka3u, or this one past the camera shop http://dmaps.kr/ka3v?

If not, can you explain what you mean by "cylinders"? Do you mean spinning barber poles? Or do you mean those large air-filled phallic signs that some restaurants and singing rooms put outside their shops on the pavements as a kind of advertising?

Hongdae massage

Hi Jook,

Have you been back to the nice massage place at Hongdae? I was there a few months back and there was renovation going on. Not sure if a new establishment is being set up there (bummer if the case).

Thanks

Not too much help in this response

Quote Originally Posted by JookMeUp  [View Original Post]
    Giorgio82, thanks for the report. I tried to find the place you indicated on your map, but I came up with nothing. Have a look here: http://dmaps.kr/jqf2 If you go up any further on the right, it is all residential with no street access. Can you see the place you are talking about?
    Hi JookMeUp,

Sorry for late response and sorry, no, cannot see the place on your picture. It was in a basement (I mean, you walked down into the apartment). Try the cylinders close to the dot in the map. Pretty sure it was on the right side when walking upwards the street (the street was somewhat bigger than the other streets in the area).

Quote Originally Posted by FLT09  [View Original Post]
    Not knocking you at all, just giving everyone a heads up. 80 is easy, every once in a while you can get a girl that plays hard ball but will always settle at 100 k. My last visit I was there on a Friday night and was with the girl over 40 minutes, she was the only one there, wouldn't happen at one of the places with a crazy mamasan, but only gave her 70.

I am not one that worries about people paying a lot and driving up prices or anything like that. Just trying to save guys a few bucks.

FLT.
    No, I agree that 70 k is about right on The Hill and at 588. However, as drunk as I was. She definitely earned her money.

Happy mongering.

Kgirl Club Girl

Another successful night in Korea.

Went to Taps in Anyang (Beomgye) alone around 1:20 am. A Korean girl and her two guy friends start talking to me. I hangout with them most the night. I get the girls kakao I'd and they leave. I notice a girl who's friends left her or something. She is on the thicker side for Korean standards which is nice for me. She dances with me at first but then goes cold ignoring me and going to the other corner of bar dancing alone. I am persistent and keep approaching. She finally starts to dance with me again and after awhile I tell her to lets go get some food. She complies. I take her straight to the apartment and fuck her good two time. Last week I pulled a South African White chick from the same bar. Was the first Western white girl I have fucked in like 3-5 years LOL. 2 for 2!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140816_0621112.png‎  

Posting Limitations