Adult Vacations
White Rabbit
White Rabbit
Scroguard

Thread: Seoul

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 579 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    With the MERS situation, is it business-as-usual at the RLD's (588, Cheonho, Miari)? I'll be in Seoul for a month, starting next week.

Are the girls waxed in their private parts? Getting tired of all hairiness

Anyone know any place. RLD. Anma. Offitels etc with girls who have waxed their privates. Man so far every girl I've been in Korea just do not seem to believe in the concept of waxing. So damn hairy that don't even want to DATY. Any recommendation would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeDittler  [View Original Post]
    I have been frequenting Geonmas recently. The set up is in an officetel or a one room and the service offered is a massage and a varying degree of extras (no FS). Cost is usually 80-90 k for an hour session, depending on the place and service. The ads can be found on the Korean portal sites featured here and many shops have their own site or a Daum / Naver cafe that you can join. I would hardly consider myself an expert at this point, but it seems to me that some shops focus on recruiting good looking and younger girls and other shops focus on harder services (more on this below).

Serviceable Korean skills are necessary. You'll have to make your reservation over the phone and your first 10-15 minutes is reserved for couch chatting. You will get a shower and then a massage. The service you get will depend on the girl's designated service level. Soft is a HJ, Semi-hard or JHD is BBBJ and HJ release, and Hard usually features rimming and / or P2P. Each girl has a different routine so Hard doesn't always include rimming, but it may include (on your knees) deep rimming and BBBJTCIM.

Not all Geonmas are foreigner friendly, but there are shops seemingly everywhere. If you are not Korean, make sure that you let the manager know that you can speak Korean well and that you understand the service. I've become a regular at one place and the manager has become really good to me.

I enjoy Geonmas because the chatting sessions are usually pretty fun. Most of these girls are pretty interesting. Some give pretty good massages. The girls usually range from cute to hot, except the hard service shop girls can get kinda scary. Looks are a priority for me and the price is low enough.

Geonma's Anyone?

I have been frequenting Geonmas recently. The set up is in an officetel or a one room and the service offered is a massage and a varying degree of extras (no FS). Cost is usually 80-90 k for an hour session, depending on the place and service. The ads can be found on the Korean portal sites featured here and many shops have their own site or a Daum / Naver cafe that you can join. I would hardly consider myself an expert at this point, but it seems to me that some shops focus on recruiting good looking and younger girls and other shops focus on harder services (more on this below).

Serviceable Korean skills are necessary. You'll have to make your reservation over the phone and your first 10-15 minutes is reserved for couch chatting. You will get a shower and then a massage. The service you get will depend on the girl's designated service level. Soft is a HJ, Semi-hard or JHD is BBBJ and HJ release, and Hard usually features rimming and / or P2P. Each girl has a different routine so Hard doesn't always include rimming, but it may include (on your knees) deep rimming and BBBJTCIM.

Not all Geonmas are foreigner friendly, but there are shops seemingly everywhere. If you are not Korean, make sure that you let the manager know that you can speak Korean well and that you understand the service. I've become a regular at one place and the manager has become really good to me.

I enjoy Geonmas because the chatting sessions are usually pretty fun. Most of these girls are pretty interesting. Some give pretty good massages. The girls usually range from cute to hot, except the hard service shop girls can get kinda scary. Looks are a priority for me and the price is low enough.

Candy

Candy is right on the main street. If you walk towards the red shin bundang line it is right there. There is a giant sign that says Candy in hangeul. I haven't been there in over a year, but I doubt it is gone. Wished you would have found it so I can know if it still has good service. Maybe I will give it a go again soon.

FLT.

Bait & no Switch w / happy ending

The title of my post says it all. Bait & No Switch w / Happy Ending. I took the subway down to Bundang to check out the Candy Anma due to so many good reviews and recommendations, and I got off the train at JeongJa Station. I had a hard time locating Candy Anma and needed to bust a nut so I resorted to surfing barber poles to find a hot girl. By my seventh or eighth door, there was a 25-30 girl 8-8. 5 in looks which turned me on. The elderly mamasan said it would cost me 80 k, and said she would do the massage and the younger girl would perform "service. " Sounded good, so I paid up. The mamasan gave an amazing massage probably from having a half century of experience. She took the towel away from my teammate and stared at my dick for a few seconds. She left and I figured she was going to get the girl to do the "service. " She came back and said the other girl was busy with another customer. I said I would wait, but she started rubbing my dick, so I figured whatever. After she got me hard she started stroking very fast to get me to cum but it's hard to cum when your pud is pulled by a 70 year old. She started rubbing my crotch and then stuck a finger into my booteyhole and did some sort of massage technique on my prostate that triggered an intense orgasm. So I was able to bust a nut after all, but I wanted to let my Band of Brothers know to not fall for the Bait & No Switch like I did.

Koharski

Quote Originally Posted by LovinAsia  [View Original Post]
    What are typical times and prices at rlds on average?

70-80 k for? Minutes?

100 k for? Minutes?
    It was quite and I was nice, short time about 25 minutes, long time about 40 minutes, but she was not so happy about the time.

70-80 k for? Minutes?

100 k for? Minutes?
    Short time 25 minutes.

Longer time 40 minutes.

But it was quite, and I was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by KgirlPower  [View Original Post]
    Here's the standard rate:

-15 minutes-70,000 won.

-30 minutes-130,000 won.

-45 minutes-180,000 won.

-60 minutes-210,000 won.

But the above is sometimes negotiable depending on how generous or desperate the girl is. I've been offered 50,000 won for 15 min, 90,000 for 30 min and 160,000 for 60 mins.
    Foreigner rates may vary. I have found a couple girls who will give me the normal rates but most (when they even let me in the door) are much more.

Rld rate at 588

Here's the standard rate:

-15 minutes-70,000 won.

-30 minutes-130,000 won.

-45 minutes-180,000 won.

-60 minutes-210,000 won.

But the above is sometimes negotiable depending on how generous or desperate the girl is. I've been offered 50,000 won for 15 min, 90,000 for 30 min and 160,000 for 60 mins.

70-80 k for? Minutes?

100 k for? Minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by JcFromNz  [View Original Post]
    I was there last weekend, about 10 PM, no Koreans about, the first place ignored my, after that I was getting asked into every doorway. Ended up in about the third, for 80 K short time and then an hour and a half later, returned and went further up the road for 100 K long time. Both 7-8's and good.

70-80 k for? Minutes?

100 k for? Minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by KgirlPower  [View Original Post]
    No way! 9 am? Hot girls? Whats your idea of hot girl? Can't believe a hot girl would work at a time of the day with hardly any customers. And 588 with a foreignor? From what I've seen 588 don't take any foreignor and getting bareback? And getting discount?
    I was there last weekend, about 10 PM, no Koreans about, the first place ignored my, after that I was getting asked into every doorway. Ended up in about the third, for 80 K short time and then an hour and a half later, returned and went further up the road for 100 K long time. Both 7-8's and good.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleGyopo  [View Original Post]
    I'm in 동45824;47928; (dongdaemoon) for about two months and was wondering which spots are valid? I'm a gyopo but speak Korean moderately well. Was wondering if 588 / HH was still good? Or should I go somewhere else?
    You will do fine at any red light. Ignore HH, not worth your time especially since you are gyopo and can get more access than others.

Hey all. Does anyone know what services are offered at 귀. 청. 소. 방. ??

They advertise as ear cleaning or something simliar when translated.

I don't see much info about them. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleGyopo  [View Original Post]
    I'm in 동45824;47928; (dongdaemoon) for about two months and was wondering which spots are valid? I'm a gyopo but speak Korean moderately well. Was wondering if 588 / HH was still good? Or should I go somewhere else?
    Walk the alleyways of this neighbourhood and you will find a lot of places offering FS. Couldn't get closer to your accommodation. Report back. http://dmaps.kr/qjza

In Korea for two months

Posting Limitations