Adult Vacations
fkk-livingroom.de
Tokyostyle Deliver

Thread: Seoul

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 589 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Room salons

Could a monger provide directions to a good foreigner friendly room salon? I'm interested in the concept and want to check one out. Can't seem to find detailed directions to anything on the forum though.

October 19th-26th

Quote Originally Posted by Tterserah  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in Korea next month, one day transit on Oct. 4 and then will be back mid Oct. For a week.

Anyone is interested in going out together to one of these places mentioned here?
    I will be staying at the Courtyard Marriott if anyone else is here then.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Time to write some good info about Seoul sex industries

Hello everyone,

This is my first post in ISG, my English is not that good, but Its been long while since I have been in Korea (7 years) and I have so many experience around all the major Korean cities like Seoul, Busan, Daegu. So I would like to share some of my experience, that would be useful for some new people in Korea mongering yeah.

I have got all type of experience in Korea starting from hotel room call service to Gangnum anma to kiss bang and the cheapest RLD service and tons of massage service, here I went all the Seoul RLD, chonyangni588, miari, youngdongpo, chenho, suwon all of them, cost me around 30,000 to 100000 KRW, best deal I got in miari 2 shots with BBBJ some girls allow kissing 70,000/80,000 won girls age around 22 to 28 body 4/5 ratings, but suwon is the cheapest 30,000 but not too many girls available for foreigners so selection is limited and other RLD like 588 or youngdongpo just west of your money if you compare to there service and selection is very limited like 5 out of 100 girls will accept foreigner and sex is pretty much mechanical no BBBJ or kissing, another info about RLD in daegu called Jagal madang, so many good looking girls accept foreigner sex is still mechanical no kissing but if you spend 150,000 2 shots plus all night sleep and room is clean and good enough I have been there 2 times experience was better then any Seoul or Busan RLD Oh another Tips if want to get best deal bang for bucks avoid visiting at Saturday night and Sunday night cause of girls are too busy, tired so can't give you better service.

Quote Originally Posted by RainMania  [View Original Post]
    Most Kiss Bangs prefer reservations, but you can also walk in. If it's a busy place, be prepared to wait upwards of 40 minutes to an hour.
    Ok thanks Rainmania!

Has anyone been to the RLD in Yeoungdeungpo??

I read a lot on 588 and Mia but not much on Yeoungdeungpo.

Anyone have reviews. Positive or negative reviews?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LovinAsia  [View Original Post]
    Do kiss bangs only do reservations or are you able to do a walk-in during their business hours?
    Most Kiss Bangs prefer reservations, but you can also walk in. If it's a busy place, be prepared to wait upwards of 40 minutes to an hour.

Agency prices dropping?

Rain. I have noticed agency prices dropping to $200 since our posts. Perhaps our fellow mongers are taking our advice that more expensive is not always better. Most of these agencies use the same type of girls. Average looking, college educated and inexperience women. I think this is a more reasonable price point for the expected service.

Do kiss bangs only do reservations or are you able to do a walk-in during their business hours?

A better solution

Quote Originally Posted by DaveCarrera  [View Original Post]
    My 3 friends and I will be visiting in the Spring and we feel that a local "monger" guide always helps to make our trip better. It sounds that would especially be important in Seoul if women in general don't care for white foreigners. Anybody who think that they can provide a great service in helping us enjoy the best local ladies would be greatly appreciated and well compensated.

Dave.
    Here is a better solution. Find a working girl who is willing to do both, fuck you and show you around. When you get tired of her send her home for the day and monger on your own the rest of the day / night. Call her again the next day.

I did that last April and the girl spoke just enough English to get by. My Korean is very limited, but I had a good time. I had her for 4 days, all in Seoul. Unfortunately, I lost track of her and I don't have her coordinates.

Just don't try to be cheap and don't hesitate to send her away, if she is not your type. Amazing what working girls can do if you motivate them enough, and you know the language they speak.

Sorry, I realized late that there are 3 of you. One of you can fuck the WG, and the other 2 can tag along, or the WG get you 2 other WGs.

Looking for a local who can serve as a monger guide

My 3 friends and I will be visiting in the Spring and we feel that a local "monger" guide always helps to make our trip better. It sounds that would especially be important in Seoul if women in general don't care for white foreigners. Anybody who think that they can provide a great service in helping us enjoy the best local ladies would be greatly appreciated and well compensated.

Dave.

Any have a contact to get a prostate massage by a girl in Seoul?

Kiss bangs?

For kiss bangs and room salons which hangeul words do need to know?

Just browse backpage and massage republic. You can usually figure out which ones are truly independents as they don't link to a website or connect to other ads with different pics. Most people here don't post about independents beyond Sarah and Tina which are currently unavailable from what I gather. Just browse and best of luck.

FLT.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsa2015  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

Request to please help me with independent girls (not working with any agency) in Seoul, I will be happy to help anyone coming to London. Request for help please.

Seoul independent girls

Guys,

Request to please help me with independent girls (not working with any agency) in Seoul, I will be happy to help anyone coming to London. Request for help please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsa2015  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

I am coming to South Korea for the first time and am going to be in Seoul for 2 nights and am really excited and hoping to get some action. I will be staying in a good five star hotel and looking for contacts for good, young and safe indy girl who can come to my hotel for service. I don't speak Korean only English.

I will be happy to help with contacts or any help you need whenever you visit London.

Bro's request for contacts of indy for Seoul, please PM me.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RainMania  [View Original Post]
    I remember she was offering play time with HJ and BJ but no FS and even then she was getting rave reviews, but I didn't bite. I took the bait when she started offering FS and joined the Sarah train. The best BJs I've had in Korea are still from her (despite visiting countless lip cafes LOL).

I remember Tiffany and Tina's $300 threesome. Great value! These days girls are asking for $300 each for a threesome haha (good luck to them).
    I love Korean women but the weak part of their game is BJ. Sarah (USA trained) and Tina Yang give the best BJ's to completion (Tina has a very long tongue). One day after getting a great BJ from Sarah she asked me to demonstrate how the Koreans girls give oral. I'll try to describe best I can: they form an o shaped mouth, they then go down on the little guy but only a little bit past the tip at jack hammer speed barely touching and making faces showing disgust. Sarah just about peed in her pants (oh she wasn't wearing any) after my demo. Then she should do they technique on me just to bust my balls and me laugh. What an entertainer.

Backpage

Hi all,

Are there any recommended indie providers from BP? Most of the adverts seem to have a set pattern, so they're agency. There's one that I thought was real (Mina and Anna), but it seems to follow the same format at Mina Kim, and they seem to be confused over whether they do 3 some's or not. Dasom and Minji look good, but their pictures come up on Tineye as fake, and then there's another one called Jace, but I can't be 100% certain.

Anyone with any experiences?

Many thanks.

Posting Limitations