Thread: Seoul

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 551 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FLT09  [View Original Post]
    Hooker Hill has a few gems every once in a while. Mostly it is just a sure bet for foreigners. If you were a GI then you would have a problem, so don't worry about that. You can find directions to Candy in one of my former posts, just look through them or just put candy anma in the search bar. Best advice, don't come here with high expectations and you will be satisfied.

FLT.
    A GI would have a problem on Hooker Hill? Quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSeid543  [View Original Post]
    I'm a Gyopo, had to pay 95 k.

Okay, so the girl they set up was like an 8.5/10 by Korean standards.

Claimed to be 21. Probably was. Normal Korean body type.

My experience was she let me touch her body all over (lots of making out, I even got to suck on her nipples for quite a bit). I got to stroke her legs and while making out I played with her nipples non stop.

Like said before, no sex, and I wasn't allowed to play with her vagina.

She had only underwear on.

Also, no BBBJ, just a handjob.

I guess it was kind of a GFE?

She was very nice and at the time I felt as though she really liked me.

She also licked my nipples a lot.

There was a lot of talking mixing broken English and Korean.

She played around with my penis a bit too, not just jerking it, but pulling the tip back and examining the shape of my penis which was oddly fascinating.
    Some Korean women who haven't experienced a foreign dick will play with it like that. It's nothing more than curiousity. Use your best game and milk them for everything you can as they are doing it to you.

Thanks, but I heard they were mostly older women.

Also, I don't know of the quality, but I've also heard an islands near Busan had prostitutes (Russian). So its not just Texas Street.

Quick question though for anyone who might know.

What happened to the Russian prostitutes in Korea / Seoul? Why are there so little of them nowadays?
    The Russians hit Korea in droves after the Soviet Union collapse in 1992. Korean dudes were so happy to sample white pussy that they spent big money on them. Many even tried marriage. After 10 years or so, Korean men had their fill and politicians began to make laws to get Russian women out. When I got there in 2003, it was on the decline, with the remaining Russian women struggling to stay there. It's now 11 years later and things have only gotten worse. The biggest enclave is in Pusan as it is a port city with Russian ships coming and going. The quality is low and what's left is in high demand. Best to forget them and move on.

If you really desire Russian pussy, explore the Russian forum. Personally, I like the 'stan countries: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, etc. They have the best combination of Asian / white beauty.

My cool experience?

I'm a Gyopo, had to pay 95 k.

Okay, so the girl they set up was like an 8.5/10 by Korean standards.

Claimed to be 21. Probably was. Normal Korean body type.

My experience was she let me touch her body all over (lots of making out, I even got to suck on her nipples for quite a bit). I got to stroke her legs and while making out I played with her nipples non stop.

Like said before, no sex, and I wasn't allowed to play with her vagina.

She had only underwear on.

Also, no BBBJ, just a handjob.

I guess it was kind of a GFE?

She was very nice and at the time I felt as though she really liked me.

She also licked my nipples a lot.

There was a lot of talking mixing broken English and Korean.

She played around with my penis a bit too, not just jerking it, but pulling the tip back and examining the shape of my penis which was oddly fascinating.

Good BBS in Chungmuro area

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio82  [View Original Post]
    Hi JookMeUp,

Sorry for late response and sorry, no, cannot see the place on your picture. It was in a basement (I mean, you walked down into the apartment). Try the cylinders close to the dot in the map. Pretty sure it was on the right side when walking upwards the street (the street was somewhat bigger than the other streets in the area).
    Or maybe it is this place on the left side of the street? Seems like I have narrowed it down to 3 possibilities.

Looking for non-Korean SP under 200 k

Who has a hot tip on an incall establishment. Pref. BBS. With non-Korean SPs? Chinese, Thai, something different. Anywhere in Seoul. North of the river is best for me, but heck, I'll go where I got to go.

Also. If you are a Gyopo, you might have a harder time getting some some on the Hill.

I've had like no luck there.

If you are a Gyopo, try another RLD.
    LOL, if you're a gyopo don't worry about it. You'll have the rest of the country to choose from since you're one of "them", that is until you open your suck.

Hooker Hill

Hooker Hill has a few gems every once in a while. Mostly it is just a sure bet for foreigners. If you were a GI then you would have a problem, so don't worry about that. You can find directions to Candy in one of my former posts, just look through them or just put candy anma in the search bar. Best advice, don't come here with high expectations and you will be satisfied.

FLT.
    Also. If you are a Gyopo, you might have a harder time getting some some on the Hill.

I've had like no luck there.

If you are a Gyopo, try another RLD.

What happened to the Russian prostitutes in Korea / Seoul? Why are there so little of them nowadays?
    In my one experience on Texas street, my buddy and I both got girls clearly under 25.

Simple answer, South Korea is no longer a haven for Russian sex trafficking. It use to be a hot bed for Russian trafficking and a good stop over point before they moved the women to other countries. I believe the '80's was the peak of the trafficking. So, can't really say it's a bad thing that there aren't many Russian women here considering they are not here by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBastian  [View Original Post]
    Simply put, I will be in Seoul for the week. Any recommendations? I'm a contractor and work for the military but I'm not a "GI". Will that be a problem? I heard hooker hill is garbage. Is it worth my while? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in the previous post about Candy. Where is that located?

Happy Hunting.

FLT.

Newbie in Seoul

Simply put, I will be in Seoul for the week. Any recommendations? I'm a contractor and work for the military but I'm not a "GI". Will that be a problem? I heard hooker hill is garbage. Is it worth my while? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in the previous post about Candy. Where is that located?

Happy Hunting.

Also, I don't know of the quality, but I've also heard an islands near Busan had prostitutes (Russian). So its not just Texas Street.

Only one I encountered was near Incheon. She was expecting a Korean and when the manager /'pimp brought her to the room. She ran. And I mean literally ran away. He could not convince her to come back. And due the time of night could not arrange another.

Subway stop I can try to remember later. But there are lookouts on the street that arrange everything.

Russian girls?

Plenty of Russian girls in Busan.

I heard Korea was notorious for Russian girls?

But it seems to me there aren't many at all.

I heard Itaewon has some, but besides that, are there any other places to find them?
    Plenty of Russian girls in Busan.

Where to find Russian girls?

I heard Korea was notorious for Russian girls?

But it seems to me there aren't many at all.

I heard Itaewon has some, but besides that, are there any other places to find them?

Posting Limitations