Thread: Seoul

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 559 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklisted  [View Original Post]
    I cannot spot them! Need some training as I was seriously looking too! Ended up making it to Osaka and was pretty much disappointed despite the result what as stated on the tin! Kissing for 30 minutes gets a little boring without much more. Perhaps I am a bit spoiled from other parts of Asia, like China. I don't know. Would be good to hang with some Korean hands sometime!
    Wow seriously unbelievable. Maybe I should go gallivanting with you sometime.

Kiss bang

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKorean  [View Original Post]
    Best if you try other places. Literally so many kiss bang in Hongdae Sinchon probs Gangnam as well if you look carefully.

If any signs up with that then give it a shot.
    I cannot spot them! Need some training as I was seriously looking too! Ended up making it to Osaka and was pretty much disappointed despite the result what as stated on the tin! Kissing for 30 minutes gets a little boring without much more. Perhaps I am a bit spoiled from other parts of Asia, like China. I don't know. Would be good to hang with some Korean hands sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Garthie1  [View Original Post]
    Funny, couple of providers duking it out on ISG for the business of a few waeguks.
    Whoa well that place has a long history I believe.

Kinda glad its running LOL.

Mite go for a quick one since you mentioned it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by LovinAsia  [View Original Post]
    Did they only speak Korean or could they speak in English a bit??
    Mostly Korean. I didn't even try to speak English with any of them.

Wow never knew that. I thought I read some news that it's planning to close in a month of two.

S
    Funny, couple of providers duking it out on ISG for the business of a few waeguks.

Seriously that place is still running?

I heard that this place is closing down real soon.

It's all about outcall services these days in Korea.
    Still running. No sign of shutting down.

Because it seems the venue looked newer than before. Clean glasses, new coat of paint, bright lights.

But girls obviously lesser compared to the last time I was there (2013).

Last week around 8:30 pm, only about 20 girls available. Quite many, the lights was up but the girl haven't arrive.

I also went to Yeongdeungpo. Only 1 girl caught my attention, and she's asking KRW100 k for 15 mins. I decided to give it a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Phloppy  [View Original Post]
    Visited 588. Lots of hot girls. Many called out for me (foreigner). Had my choice. $70 for 15 minutes, $140 for 30, $210 for one hour. Good if you are just looking for a quickie.
    Did they only speak Korean or could they speak in English a bit??

Visited 588. Lots of hot girls. Many called out for me (foreigner). Had my choice. $70 for 15 minutes, $140 for 30, $210 for one hour. Good if you are just looking for a quickie.
    Seriously that place is still running?

I heard that this place is closing down real soon.

It's all about outcall services these days in Korea.

Seoul Dead?

Is Seoul dead now or what? Post are getting weak on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Allbust  [View Original Post]
    What time did you to 588? Was it late in the evening?
    I went at 6:30 pm. No problem.

What time did you to 588? Was it late in the evening?

Cheongranri

Hi,

Does anyone know where the pink light rooms are at Sillim station?

I read that someone found a few hidden away around there.

Went to try this place out tonight. Sadang definitely looks like a very promising area, but when I looked for the kiss bang place I found it to be deserted. It was definitely the right place as the signs was still there and the door was unlocked. I actually went in and had a look around and it was like a deserted flophouse. Actually felt a little bit scary so I backed out and left.

A bummer as I was very keen to try out the kiss bang! Does anyone know where any are up and running at the moment?
    Best if you try other places. Literally so many kiss bang in Hongdae Sinchon probs Gangnam as well if you look carefully.

If any signs up with that then give it a shot.

Tried searching another one today also to no avail. Arrived in the right place without a doubt and even knocked on a few doors. In the toilet there was a stencil of the name of the place 'Fox' but seems no success here gents. Sex everywhere no doubt, but it's hard to find without help or language skills!
    Is Fox kiss bang also in Sadang?

Posting Limitations