Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1300 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Rajagiriya MP

Thanks to the senior members and others who visited this place earlier, recently I visited this place adjoining a welding shop. Took the called called Sh-li.

Fair, bit chubby one may be around early 30's. Had a wash & opted for a feeling massage which is not much to say about. As per the fellow mongers, I heard this is a possible FS place.

She is a nice girl with good attitude. Had a chit chat with the girl when the massage was going on. Asked whether I had come there before & said yes, which was a lie.

Then came to extras & willing to offer HJ. But I insisted more & said I got FS last time. She asked the name of the girl & I said a name which came to my mind at that time. I think she believed it.

She wanted to see my I. The. After some negotiations I was able to have FS. She had nice boobs & bit of tummy. Gave me a good CBJ. Lowered her pant. She was ticklish. Didn't allow me DATY because of that.

Placed her on the massage table & banged her. Moved to doggy but could not continue with that because she felt uncomfortable. Then moved back to the previous position again. All the time she was watching the door.

Finished after sometime. She never mentioned an amount & said she would accept any amount. I gave her 2000/- and asked her whether she need more & she said it's okay Totally worth. Great experience.

Ratharan

Nice report,

It is 1000 for HJ with upper and lower access Here don't pay more than that if you are not getting CBJ.

Pab and Nish are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by VillageBoy327  [View Original Post]
    Wanted a good massage after working good 18 hrs yesterday. Went to my regular place Attraction spa MT. Fortunately or unfortunately it was closed. Then drove straight to Raththaran P*l*a.

Luxury place. Parked just outside of the place. There were two vehicles inside.

There was one older women wearing a saree, later said she's the doctor. Another average looking girl was at the reception. Paid 1500 to her. She said sir I am the only one available now. Other are busy. I said OK.

Went to a upstairs room. The room is AC and it was really clean. Bed was also very clean. They put a new bed sheet every time a new customer comes.

Massage was more than average. Lot of attention to feet and leg area. She did that so called credit card swipe here and there and it felt awesome.

When she massaging my chest, head and shoulder she leaned down pressing her boobs against me. Wow she had the kind of breast where I can rest my head for a life time. After the massage she asked...

Luxmi Gardens

Quote Originally Posted by FrontRunner  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Wish you all a Happy New Year!

Was Luxmi G, raided? Soo. Bad. I had one good experience with a short skirt girl. No BJ or FS. Access and HJ only. But the skirt itself make you horny. For 1000+ 1000 I feel it's cheap too. There was one more girl I wanted to try who looked damn sexy in that out fit.
    It was an ex-masseuse from Luxmi who told me that it was raided. I don't know whether it is true.

Happy New Year!

Hi all,

Wish you all a Happy New Year!

Was Luxmi G, raided? Soo. Bad. I had one good experience with a short skirt girl. No BJ or FS. Access and HJ only. But the skirt itself make you horny. For 1000+ 1000 I feel it's cheap too. There was one more girl I wanted to try who looked damn sexy in that out fit.

Not Global Towers

Quote Originally Posted by Dynolas  [View Original Post]
    Is this glo* towers?
    I think this is the new place being advertised on Hitads. Appears to be on the junction of Melbourne Avenue and Marine Drive. I have not been there yet.

Yes, total waste

Yes, 2 in 1 is a total waste. Plus the place is not clean at all. However, there is a very good looking girl called Sakuni which I wanted to take alone later on but never went there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sriman1982  [View Original Post]
    Went to taste a 2 in 1 at Anjalee. Total waste of money in all terms. Massage time finishes very fast because two girls not repeating the same area of my body.

Massage is done by two selected girls by us. So they don't like to revel their naked bodies in-front of one of their fellow staff grills. I managed to get rid of their T-Shirts and Bras after an negotiation of 1 k each.

They kisses me and one touches the balls while other gives the HJ. No more extras beyond that. And they don't even give their mobile numbers because they were instructed not to (one girl not trust the other girl).

There are good girls with short skirts in Anjalee. But take them separately to have some extras (may be FS for 2 k) and to enjoy the session in Full. Cheers.

Damage 2.5 + 2 k = 4.5 k Total Waste.

Raththaran P

Wanted a good massage after working good 18 hrs yesterday. Went to my regular place Attraction spa MT. Fortunately or unfortunately it was closed. Then drove straight to Raththaran P*l*a.

Luxury place. Parked just outside of the place. There were two vehicles inside.

There was one older women wearing a saree, later said she's the doctor. Another average looking girl was at the reception. Paid 1500 to her. She said sir I am the only one available now. Other are busy. I said OK.

Went to a upstairs room. The room is AC and it was really clean. Bed was also very clean. They put a new bed sheet every time a new customer comes.

Massage was more than average. Lot of attention to feet and leg area. She did that so called credit card swipe here and there and it felt awesome.

When she massaging my chest, head and shoulder she leaned down pressing her boobs against me. Wow she had the kind of breast where I can rest my head for a life time. After the massage she asked.

Whether I want a HJ. I asked for the price. She said give me the amount you normally give. Then I said 1000. She replied that she can offer bottom access too if I am willing to pay 1500. I agreed.

Didn't ask for the tip upfront. Then she started with touching my junior slowly while caressing my upper body. Twice or thrice she bent down and hugged me tight while kissing my ears, neck and nipples. She gave me touch and go Lip kiss couple of times (no DFKsad). She pulled up her t shirt and unhooked the bras and also pulled down the pants and her sexy red color pantie. She asked me not to go very deep on her Lovely pussy.

Ratings.

Place overall 8/10 (small space for parking but very well hidden from the main road).

Cleanliness of the place - 10/10 (AC is working fine, no filthy smells, separate bathrooms).

Girl. Her name is something you can't forget since the name was related to a popular drama few years back not hot, but average looking.

Face 7/10

Boobs 10/10

Pussy 8/10 (no smells).

Ass 6/10

Little bit of tummy.

WIR- definitely yes, maybe I'll take the same girl, but I really want to try other girls. When I was coming down from the stairs there were short but not skinny cute looking girl was at the reception.

Overall rating 9/10.

Famous W now at a Kiribathgoda Spa

Famous W MILF hot worked at Gem Borella now at a Kiribathgoda spa. Now she does rimming also.

Place 1 k + services 2 k onwards.

Anjalee 2 in 1

Went to taste a 2 in 1 at Anjalee. Total waste of money in all terms. Massage time finishes very fast because two girls not repeating the same area of my body.

Massage is done by two selected girls by us. So they don't like to revel their naked bodies in-front of one of their fellow staff grills. I managed to get rid of their T-Shirts and Bras after an negotiation of 1 k each.

They kisses me and one touches the balls while other gives the HJ. No more extras beyond that. And they don't even give their mobile numbers because they were instructed not to (one girl not trust the other girl).

There are good girls with short skirts in Anjalee. But take them separately to have some extras (may be FS for 2 k) and to enjoy the session in Full. Cheers.

Damage 2.5 + 2 k = 4.5 k Total Waste.

Sex pill for ladies

One and only. Red Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    I have not heard of any such pill. The person who discovers it will become a billionaire. Alcohol can reduce a woman's inhibitions. In the West they use champagne. There is a drink called Rockland grape arrack, which could be a "lady's drink". It does not taste like arrack. You can buy quarter bottles at Keeles, and it goes well with Necto.

Do you want this girl for 3 k? PM me

She is 21 yrs old that is correct. But not a student. She is a office girl. I know her. She is a pro FL.

One shot: 3 k short time.

Two shots: 4 k for 4 hours.

PM me.

Can be shared with all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by BritGuy  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while since I posted but I thought that this would be worth sharing. I will PM contact details only to Seniors. Apologies to Regular members but if you know a Senior well then he might share with you.

I started to use a contact (female) that can supply me with girls for home visit massages and have used her about 4 times so far. Very trustworthy and straightforward. The quality does vary but generally its pretty good. She charges a total of 7000 rupees which includes her cut (this varies between 3 and 4000) so the girls only get 3000-4000 each. A great opportunity to do some negotiation on the side for private visits. All of which were happy to arrange.

Anyway. One girl in particular stands out. Name is Es*a. About 21 years old, tight in all the right places as you would expect from someone that age. She says she is a university student but not sure. Her English is really bad which I will come on to later. Face -8/10; Body 10/10; GFE 7/10.

She is wild in bed and will do almost anything you want. Not so good on the massage but does that matter LOL. Clean and I would recommend without reservation.

I got her contact details but unfortunately my next arrangement didn't happen because of her misunderstanding the time arrangement (she arrived at 10 am when I was at work instead of 10 pm).

I will PM her details on condition that you send my apologies to her hahahahaha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buy-l.jpg‎  

Is this glo* towers?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTrout  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I went to this place in the evening. Went to reception and told that I came to the spa then I was asked to be seated. After a while a girl came down and I was taken to the 3rd floor. This place is a clean, nice place. They charge 3 K for a massage. Two girls were available. One with specs and the other one was OK type for me. But the second one was busy at that time. She asked me to take the one with specs since she was having another appointment after this. I was not in a mood to take the first one so came back. Then went to Sandar-and at Marine the and found the previous place is their new branch. So guys the second place charge 1. 5 K with poor facilities, the first place charge 3 K with good rooms, bathrooms etc. Choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTrout  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I went to this place in the evening. Went to reception and told that I came to the spa then I was asked to be seated. After a while a girl came down and I was taken to the 3rd floor. This place is a clean, nice place. They charge 3 K for a massage. Two girls were available. One with specs and the other one was OK type for me. But the second one was busy at that time. She asked me to take the one with specs since she was having another appointment after this. I was not in a mood to take the first one so came back. Then went to Sandar-and at Marine the and found the previous place is their new branch. So guys the second place charge 1. 5 K with poor facilities, the first place charge 3 K with good rooms, bathrooms etc. Choice is yours.
    I've been to Sandar. It's filthy. Their wash room is like a man hole. The girls are extremely greedy and unhygienic. Once I fingered this girl named Ruvini (disclosing to avoid). I couldn't get the fish smell from my fingers for an hour, no matter which handwash I use.

There are way better places. I would rank Sandar as a no go zone. Period.

"Ira payanawa" MP

Quote Originally Posted by HichchiKolla  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried "Ira payanawa" MP at Colpetty.

They advertise as a Luxury spa.

Saw two CCTV cameras above the gate?

Have anyone experienced this place?
    I posted a report on that place about 2 months ago. HJ is available with full access, but the girl showed me 3 fingers for that, meaning Rs. 3000! I finally agreed to pay 1500 for HJ with top access. I don't like these greedy girls, so I am not going back.

Thanks for sharing Boyshares

Hi lads,

Thanks to Boyshares I visited the place which is near by to 'blessings' hospital. And got the same girl he mentioned. She was very friendly even over the phone. I had to wait for like 20 minutes as she was out at the time I reached there.

In the begging she asked 'feeling or hard'. Following my friends foot steps I said 'feeling' and she smiled and asked me 'you know the difference right? Any how she just caressed my legs and directly went on to business. Didn't do an actual rimming but did massage that area well. And gave me a good HJ. Even though it took sometimes for me to come out she did that with the same caresses she started it with. And didn't ask about tip or anything too. And I could touch her inside, but didn't remove any clothes.

It was a nice experience but the only negative thing was that place was not that much of clean. And no attached bathroom. Anyway looking forward to go there for a 'hard' massage before I go back or on my next vacation.

And also it looks like they have some more good girls but I don't know whether it is a good thing to ask that kind of things from the same girl or not.

Cheers mates.

Posting Limitations