Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1222 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekayaka  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

First of all if you're not interested in Internet sex discussion websites, why did you even bother to get the membership here? And in your report you haven't mentioned the name. If she's a bad provider you can expose the details. But in this forum we all have proven history. So I doubt about the facts you are telling.

Cheers.

EkaYaka.
    I didn't take any paid membership here just got the registration to post my message. Yesterday it was pending just came here to check that and saw your reply.

Your question shows me that you are unable get the real message out of a report. It's not only about Kelaniya girl, it's just a single incident.

I don't want to prove any thing to you, you are free to do what ever you like. If there is any experienced true monger who has connection with real people in this industry here please check with him he may help you.

It's a waste of time arguing with people here. Please don't spoil the industry.

I read 3,4 reports yesterday to get a idea but couldn't get clear idea about the naming rules used by the web site.

Ekayaka this is for your information.

Old name: Kelaniya A*sha.

New name: Homagama and*shi.

(This one was very recent experience and there are enough incidents worst than this, please have a chat with an experienced monger).

Anyone interested in Tantric girl?

Guys famous tantric girl will be in colombo tomorrow. If anyone interested please PM me.

Cheers.

EkaYaka.

Report with no proper information

Quote Originally Posted by =  [View Original Post]
    I am not a big fan of internet sex discussion web sites, I am writing this to alert the true mongers who use internet to share the contacts. Someone from a sex discussion web site has given a contact to one of my friends friend, I am not sure whether he got it from this web site or from Facebook. My friend told me that a fresh modelling girl from Homagama available for 8 k, I gave her telephone call and went there to try her. When I saw her I realized that she is neither a fresh girl nor a model.

She is a notorious prostitute who had worked in Kelaniya for 3 K. In those days anything was possible with her for 3 K she was heavily addicted to drugs and used to steal money and other stuffs from her customers. As a result of that genuine mongers ignored her, only third class druggies and slobs used her. As far as I can remember she was affected by some kind of disease and suddenly disappeared from the scene.

True mongers from Kelaniya area knows who she is, now she has changed her name and operating in Homagama area. Her price is 8 k now, how could this happen? 3 k to 8 k?

She recognized me, I gave her 1 k and cancelled the appointment. If you are a new monger please stop creating fantasy stories about girls. Modeling and acting are the latest strategies used by them to increase their price.

Unfortunately heavily used girls have suddenly become fresh girls and some mongers are willing to pay very high price for them.
    Hello,

First of all if you're not interested in Internet sex discussion websites, why did you even bother to get the membership here? And in your report you haven't mentioned the name. If she's a bad provider you can expose the details. But in this forum we all have proven history. So I doubt about the facts you are telling.

Cheers.

EkaYaka.

Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Machang  [View Original Post]
    Super report bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Machang  [View Original Post]
    Bad news thou.
    Yes, bad news. This again turns the attention of LE to this place. Another raid could be deadly even for the customers there at the time!

Bro, tread carefully.

May be some of the girls might offer FS but we can't be sure.

It would be helpful if any others who've been there would post their experiences too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathiya90  [View Original Post]
    This is damn informative bro. Was actually going to head over there this weekend. Seems like no value for money.

Quote Originally Posted by DudeCol  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me with the directions to this place?
    Can you PM me directions also.

I am not a big fan of internet sex discussion web sites, I am writing this to alert the true mongers who use internet to share the contacts. Someone from a sex discussion web site has given a contact to one of my friends friend, I am not sure whether he got it from this web site or from Facebook. My friend told me that a fresh modelling girl from Homagama available for 8 k, I gave her telephone call and went there to try her. When I saw her I realized that she is neither a fresh girl nor a model.

She is a notorious prostitute who had worked in Kelaniya for 3 K. In those days anything was possible with her for 3 K she was heavily addicted to drugs and used to steal money and other stuffs from her customers. As a result of that genuine mongers ignored her, only third class druggies and slobs used her. As far as I can remember she was affected by some kind of disease and suddenly disappeared from the scene.

True mongers from Kelaniya area knows who she is, now she has changed her name and operating in Homagama area. Her price is 8 k now, how could this happen? 3 k to 8 k?

She recognized me, I gave her 1 k and cancelled the appointment. If you are a new monger please stop creating fantasy stories about girls. Modeling and acting are the latest strategies used by them to increase their price.

Unfortunately heavily used girls have suddenly become fresh girls and some mongers are willing to pay very high price for them.

Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    I visited JH last night, partly with the hope that things were back to normal (which was a gamble), and partly 'because I wanted to update our fraternity with the status there. Whether it was "GO" or "NO GO".

At the counter, I found the familiar faces of the oldish Thai "madam" and the friendly and familiar local guy. The local lady was not there but learnt that she 'd been posted to their restaurant downstairs. Looks like she'd had enough. The Thai lady at the counter and the local lady had both spent some time at the "free state guest house" and the guy had been lucky to have been away when kosu nanas arrived.

As I walked in, there was a very beautiful Thai girl talking to the people at the counter and when she left, another equally beautiful girl came there for some business. I was asked to go to Room No. 5 and a while later the girl assigned to that room made an appearance and she was very beautiful too.

To end my initial remarks, I'd say that those 3 Thai girls were more beautiful than any local girl I had ever taken. I love my country but I have to speak facts. Looks like JH has been focusing on getting really good looking girls in recent times and looks-wise those 3 girls were streets better than even the Thai girls at "the other place" I'd ever seen...
    This is damn informative bro. Was actually going to head over there this weekend. Seems like no value for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Klicka  [View Original Post]
    Then visited straight to the foot spa in Pagoda Road. It was easy to find the place as Acne had sent me a message mentioning all the directions. There weren't any customers and there was only one girl for treatments. (later found that she is the owner of the place) Upfront she said that she can only give the treatment for 1 hour. She was a friendly girl and the massage was excellent. It was the best massage I have ever had. Later found that she has over 7 years of experience as a therapist. I was not interested in any extras. She became friendly with me and started telling all the personal info. Only two of us were there in the spa. The interesting conversations dragged the massage over two hours. At the end of the massage, she became very friendly. She added me on Facebook and finally left the place around 11.30. Going to try her again and again. Even though extras are not possible here, I like her attitude and the excellent massage...
    Can you PM me with the directions to this place?

Bad news thou.

Partially correct news on JH in the media:

So let's be careful. In any case it does not seem worth visiting them right now. (Please see my other post on JH today.).

http://www.gossipbook.lk/2014/10/Jul...llupitiya.html

Super report bro.

I visited JH last night, partly with the hope that things were back to normal (which was a gamble), and partly 'because I wanted to update our fraternity with the status there. Whether it was "GO" or "NO GO".

At the counter, I found the familiar faces of the oldish Thai "madam" and the friendly and familiar local guy. The local lady was not there but learnt that she 'd been posted to their restaurant downstairs. Looks like she'd had enough. The Thai lady at the counter and the local lady had both spent some time at the "free state guest house" and the guy had been lucky to have been away when kosu nanas arrived.

As I walked in, there was a very beautiful Thai girl talking to the people at the counter and when she left, another equally beautiful girl came there for some business. I was asked to go to Room No. 5 and a while later the girl assigned to that room made an appearance and she was very beautiful too...

Quote Originally Posted by Gonas  [View Original Post]
    Good report Bro. You just saved a lot of money to many who would have gone to test the waters.

And you saved valuable foreign currency to our country which already is facing a Balance of payments crisis. LOL.
    Fantastic comment on forex, bro.

I should write to the government and ask for a Gold Card which they issue to premium tax payers.

By the way, please see my other report on JH today. They are in the news again.

Partially correct news on JH in the media again.

Partially correct news on JH in the media:

So let's be careful. In any case it does not seem worth visiting them right now. (Please see my other post on JH today.).

http://www.gossipbook.lk/2014/10/Jul...llupitiya.html

As I walked in, there was a very beautiful Thai girl talking to the people at the counter and when she left, another equally beautiful girl came there for some business. I was asked to go to Room No. 5 and a while later the girl assigned to that room made an appearance and she was very beautiful too.

To end my initial remarks, I'd say that those 3 Thai girls were more beautiful than any local girl I had ever taken. I love my country but I have to speak facts. Looks like JH has been focusing on getting really good looking girls in recent times and looks-wise those 3 girls were streets better than even the Thai girls at "the other place" I'd ever seen.

The girl assigned to me was friendly and gave me an excellent massage, followed by a fantastic "feeler" and then she got on to B2B. Then came the huge disappointment. She refused flatly to do FS. She was one of the girls taken in by the LE and she said that she'd have to present herself before "those who matter" again, as the "matter" is still proceeding. So it was quite understandable that she wouldn't want to take a risk, but I felt even doing B2 B and the HS she gave me could get her into enough trouble. Had I been a regular with this particular girl prior to the raid, I might have got FS, I guess.

I didn't even ask her for a BJ but she did an HS, the best way she could. In my disappointment I didn't try much else with her.

I think the situation could be the same with the other girls there. Given the situation they have got into, you cannot quite blame them.

When you pay the revised fee of Rs. 9000 (for 1 1/2 hours with B2B included) but cannot proceed to FS for an additional tip, I think it is a waste of money. Also, you'd end up regretting that you couldn't have *ex with the utterly beautiful girl you'd been with. I tipped the girl 1500 as I felt she was trying to do her best. So for 10,500 I ended up with a good massage, B2 B, an HS plus a huge disappointment. It would have been better to have had FS too for a little bit of more money.

If there is a girl whom you've been taking regularly prior to the LE incident, she might offer you FS, but it is a gamble.

I guess we'd have to give it some time, may be 2 or 3 months before the girls tart feeling comfortable about offering FS.

So I'd say, it's NO GO with JH.

If you are adventurous, you could try your luck and if you do, please post here.
    Good report Bro. You just saved a lot of money to many who would have gone to test the waters.

And you saved valuable foreign currency to our country which already is facing a Balance of payments crisis. LOL.

Posting Limitations