Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1220 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahinsakya  [View Original Post]
    Went to JD and the usual was no there so no FS was possible.
    What about in*?is she good? What is the rate for FS at that place?

Quote Originally Posted by DineshChetiya  [View Original Post]
    there are few by that name. one under a legit name claiming that they operate around wattala, kolpetty and colombo area. i tried this once, and since that was my first time they said they will send three therapists. i reserved a room from a place they recommended and waited for about 45 mins until the girls turned up. there were only two. one was a dark fat lady, and the other one was a fair tall lady with curly hair (somewhat good-looking i must say) . but since i was dissapointed with their delay i cancelled the message. they were in a professional dress (slacks and blazers).

there was another. i called them and inquired about the message. they are asking to come to a particular place and they will provide a girl of our choice. didn't seem like a home visit place to me. so i didn't try out. i can remember someone in the forum trying out the first one and giving a report.
    Today I tried this place again. 5 K for 1.5 hrs. They promised to bring 2 girls but only turned up with one. She was willing to give FS and from the beginning she opted for it. But she asked for 3 K for it. She was not quite my type and I didn't see it worthy to spent another 3 K on her, so ended up only having the massage. Was somewhat desperate to have touch of a woman that's the reason why I tried this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathiya90  [View Original Post]
    Probably not a lesbian but at least a bi. Either she wasn't keen on "going out" and confessed she doesn't like sex. Well if she wants to go out with someone that would be the last thing you want to tell because nobody likes to have a FS with someone who doesn't like sex. Either way don't exactly know what she is brov. But won't go for her again. I am just impatient on this new one I saw at the counter. Will see.
    You will be surprised to know how many girls in the field are bi.

Went to JD and the usual was no there so no FS was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfman75  [View Original Post]
    I dough she is a lesbian. Most of the MP girls will tell you stories and pretend they don't go out with clients.

But believe me most of them are will to go out once they get to know you. Happy mongering.
    Probably not a lesbian but at least a bi. Either she wasn't keen on "going out" and confessed she doesn't like sex. Well if she wants to go out with someone that would be the last thing you want to tell because nobody likes to have a FS with someone who doesn't like sex. Either way don't exactly know what she is brov. But won't go for her again. I am just impatient on this new one I saw at the counter. Will see.

Bad experience

Hello,

I am new to this forum. Tried the place su**mina Mul* fashion building. 3 girls. Selected sadu*.

Bad massage, touch only from outside. Do you have any good experience about this place?

Pre JD

Hi.

I'm new to this forum. Last month I went to pre JD at mount. I got in* she is fat. Age above 40. This time I only got HJ. Next time she promise to give me FS. Is anyone got experience with her?

Lost

Who is GH?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Was having a chit chat while this was going on and later she tells me that she doesn't like having sex at all and that she doesn't "go out" with clients. I don't know if she is a lesbian but I kinda got that vibe. Probably I am just imagining this but it felt really weird the way she was fingering*.
    I dough she is a lesbian. Most of the MP girls will tell you stories and pretend they don't go out with clients.

But believe me most of them are will to go out once they get to know you.

Happy mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Asusass  [View Original Post]
    First of all thanks to Acne bro for being the guardian angel to our mongering life. .

Me and another friend got a mood and thought of trying this model GH. Since My friend decided to thrust GH, I had to ask GH to bring one of her friends. When I talked to GH she said that she will bring a girl Who is so fair with firm boobs and charge is 10 k (apparently managed to bring it down to 8 k) and she said no pic is available so I trusted her so we went there and GH was ok as usual but PL don't expect the beauty you see in those photo-shopped fb pics, However she was ok and when I saw her friend I realized that I was just ripped as she exactly looks like a shemale. But I had no chance and I had the worst mongering moment in my life as she is a lame * I truly felt I was just having a sex with a man. Totally fucking sick. Her name was Meera so dear mongers PL don't get ripped of by GH's friend.

However GH had given a v good service to my friend and I can recommend her to you all.

AW I was feeling so awful and mind was so stubborn and thought of console that worry on the same day itself. So went and met this FL model called and# at Homavillege..
    Whoaa, After reading your report I am glad I did't take GH's friend.

GH once offered her friend to me saying she is more beautiful than her.

I thinking she was referring to the same girl you mentioned.

You are correct GH is not same as what we see her photos on the web.

But she still has that beautiful face and curvy body but the boobs are bit shaggy.

I haven't tried the other girl you have mention. Seem to be a real hot.

Excellent report bro.

Looks like she's lesbian, as you say, as she'd done imaginary fingering on you as she would with a woman.

So I decided to go again to the MP that I visited mid this week after settling with the place and the cleanliness and the service. For those who didn't read the review long story short, I went to this MP after seeing it's name in a review done by a senior member and got this girl who was dark a bit chubby but who did a good job with the massage and the extras. (HJ and access). Got her number that day and made an appointment to go again. Although it was raining cats and dogs here yesterday wanted to go again and visited there. Was expecting a similar if not a better service and everything started good and carried on well just like that day. She greeted me with a hug from behind as I was undressing to take a shower and was friendlier this time so had high hopes. Anyway the massage started and went on like the previous day. She was rubbing and pouring oil on me for about 20 minutes and then came the extras. She leaned towards me again and I started squeezing her boobs and tickling the nipples with my fingers which she seemed to love. So this went on for a couple of minutes and she started walking her fingers down on me towards my willy and all of a sudden started to finger (something like that) the area in between the balls and the anus. (where a woman's vagina is and the same way I would finger a girl. Since I am all a rookie in the MP subject I thought this is a normal practice. Was having a chit chat while this was going on and later she tells me that she doesn't like having sex at all and that she doesn't "go out" with clients. I don't know if she is a lesbian but I kinda got that vibe. Probably I am just imagining this but it felt really weird the way she was fingering*. Anyway tipped her 1 k like that day and came back.

However on a positive note guys, the girl who billed me when I entered the place was a stunner. Absolutely amazing. Tall, curvy body with large firm looking boobs with gorgeous eyes and lips. Felt like getting her but couldn't since I made the appointment with this one and got a bit late also to go so couldn't disappoint her. Anyway fingers crossed on this one. Believe me guys she was amazing. Will do a review after my next visit.

Confused with the names

I might sound like a new, since I'm not from Colombo, but I sometime travel their.

The locations you guys are mentioning like gh, etc. Are all hotel MP? I'm trying to figure out the names.

all of a sudden started to finger (something like that) the area in between the balls and the anus. (where a woman's vagina is and the same way I would finger a girl. Since I am all a rookie in the MP subject I thought this is a normal practice.
    Brother,

Seems like she has massaged your PC mussle. It helps to maintain an erection. Google it.

Can I have her contact details please.

Quote Originally Posted by Asusass  [View Original Post]
    First of all thanks to Acne bro for being the guardian angel to our mongering life. .

Me and another friend got a mood and thought of trying this model GH. Since My friend decided to thrust GH, I had to ask GH to bring one of her friends. When I talked to GH she said that she will bring a girl Who is so fair with firm boobs and charge is 10 k (apparently managed to bring it down to 8 k) and she said no pic is available so I trusted her so we went there and GH was ok as usual but PL don't expect the beauty you see in those photo-shopped fb pics, However she was ok and when I saw her friend I realized that I was just ripped as she exactly looks like a shemale. But I had no chance and I had the worst mongering moment in my life as she is a lame * I truly felt I was just having a sex with a man. Totally fucking sick. Her name was Meera so dear mongers PL don't get ripped of by GH's friend.

However GH had given a v good service to my friend and I can recommend her to you all.

AW I was feeling so awful and mind was so stubborn and thought of console that worry on the same day itself. So went and met this FL model called and# at Homavillege..

A wtf moment!

So I decided to go again to the MP that I visited mid this week after settling with the place and the cleanliness and the service. For those who didn't read the review long story short, I went to this MP after seeing it's name in a review done by a senior member and got this girl who was dark a bit chubby but who did a good job with the massage and the extras. (HJ and access). Got her number that day and made an appointment to go again. Although it was raining cats and dogs here yesterday wanted to go again and visited there. Was expecting a similar if not a better service and everything started good and carried on well just like that day. She greeted me with a hug from behind as I was undressing to take a shower and was friendlier this time so had high hopes. Anyway the massage started and went on like the previous day. She was rubbing and pouring oil on me for about 20 minutes and then came the extras. She leaned towards me again and I started squeezing her boobs and tickling the nipples with my fingers which she seemed to love. So this went on for a couple of minutes and she started walking her fingers down on me towards my willy and all of a sudden started to finger (something like that) the area in between the balls and the anus. (where a woman's vagina is and the same way I would finger a girl. Since I am all a rookie in the MP subject I thought this is a normal practice. Was having a chit chat while this was going on and later she tells me that she doesn't like having sex at all and that she doesn't "go out" with clients. I don't know if she is a lesbian but I kinda got that vibe. Probably I am just imagining this but it felt really weird the way she was fingering*. Anyway tipped her 1 k like that day and came back.

However on a positive note guys, the girl who billed me when I entered the place was a stunner. Absolutely amazing. Tall, curvy body with large firm looking boobs with gorgeous eyes and lips. Felt like getting her but couldn't since I made the appointment with this one and got a bit late also to go so couldn't disappoint her. Anyway fingers crossed on this one. Believe me guys she was amazing. Will do a review after my next visit.

Posting Limitations