Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1132 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JackForJill  [View Original Post]
    After a series of back end discussions and understanding the thirst of all of us Acne and I are going to organize a "Spice Party". JFJ
    Okay, good luck boys.

Please retry if you tried to PM me today.

Dear bros, if any of you tried to PM me today, please retry. I just cleared my inbox and regret any inconvenience to any of you.

As a MILF fan, I would like to have some clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Boy 76  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday felt to see this lovely looking lady since I was missed her during my last visit.

She worked as a nurse before at private hospital and serving at this MP. Very good looking face.

Big butt and tempting MILF to fuck. Went through normal massage. At the end she was ready to offer HJ but I asked about FS even initially declined later agreed.

She came top of the bed and pumped in missionary.

Worthy for try.

Body : 07/10.

Boobs: 06/10.

Butt:09/10.

Pussy smell : No.

Cost: entrance-1000, FS-2000

Dude I think you are tipping too high for HJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Wismar  [View Original Post]
    Before the New Year I visited Kurundu at Outer Pillow. As usual I made an appointment prior to visit, asked for NY as recommended by one of our members. Earlier visit I selected MA, when compared to MA NY is little heavy and stronger and MA's appearance is better. There wasn't any waiting time directly I could go up, had a wash and chi chat. I said I've come here before and taken MA, and my friend recommended you. Then she started and gave me a very good massage, feeling massage in-between, the massage was better than what I got from MA as NY is more stronger than MA. After the massage I asked her to do a balls massage. She did it very slowly with lot's of lotion. Then slowly switched to dick. And gave a nice slow HJ, I'm worried that their nurse uniform has changed to Jeans and T shirt, so surfing in lower area is bit difficult. NY said that their new boss has asked to limit extras. So she's scared a bit. It was very nice session. She didn't mention about the tip and I gave 1k.

Cost. 1.5k + 1k = 2. 5k.

After the New year I visited AKR at MT, I wanted to try RA as recommended by one of our members but the guy who was there had not entered my appointment in their log, so there were 02 options, select some other chick or wait for 1hr+ time. So I decided to try somebody else, and the guy gave me a chance to select among available 03. (he stated that usually they don't allow to select) There were Fair slim ok type girl, Fair chubby ok type girl and Tan angry face type girl, I selected fair chubby one (KU) , but my selection was wrong. She's very mechanical and not friendly at all, I expected similar service that I received from NY. Her massage was poor when compared to Kurundu, when she's about to finish the massage on front side I asked her to do a ball massage. Then she told something like she'll touch that area only if I wanted to get a shake. So I said yes I need a shake, then she said it's 500/= for the shake If I wanted to touch it's 1000/= I opted 1000/= package, then she wanted money upfront, and I gave it. After that she touched a little and she's in hurry to finish saying that time is over. She has nice melons but she has so many conditions on touching them, it's like she's charging additional 500/= just to show them to customers. The service that I had from KU is very poor when compared to Kurundu place, anyway I'm hoping to try RA soon.

Cost 1. 2k + 1k = 2. 2k.

Wismar

Spice Party

After a series of back end discussions and understanding the thirst of all of us Acne and I are going to organize a "Spice Party".

The program will be on a weekday from 5PM. 10PM for our married friends to escape from home easily.

We are not revealing the program in open forum.

Please forgive us only the very senior people having a best track record will be invited in PMs.

Don't worry we all will use code names and all attendees will be given masks to wear at the door before seeing others.

Further information will be shared in PM.

We get feedback from the girls, our mongers visit and there are some very bad remarks about a very few. Please note the party is a

Gentlemen's party and ground rules are strictly protected.

Seniors who are interested may PM myself or Acne.

IF any person who send us the PMs do not get a reply within 7 days please understand that you are not invited.

JFJ

Hi guys,

I'm an experienced monger and I have had many good adventures in the western Hemisphere. I'm traveling to Sri Lanka and I would be interested in meeting some ladies.

Please help me if possible. My most recent adventure was in South America which was a treat.

Thank you

FS with MILFatMP

Yesterday felt to see this lovely looking lady since I was missed her during my last visit.

She worked as a nurse before at private hospital and serving at this MP. Very good looking face.

Big butt and tempting MILF to fuck. Went through normal massage. At the end she was ready to offer HJ but I asked about FS even initially declined later agreed.

She came top of the bed and pumped in missionary.

Worthy for try.

Body : 07/10.

Boobs: 06/10.

Butt:09/10.

Pussy smell : No.

Cost: entrance-1000, FS-2000

Pre and Post New Year operations

Before the New Year I visited Kurundu at Outer Pillow. As usual I made an appointment prior to visit, asked for NY as recommended by one of our members. Earlier visit I selected MA, when compared to MA NY is little heavy and stronger and MA's appearance is better. There wasn't any waiting time directly I could go up, had a wash and chi chat. I said I've come here before and taken MA, and my friend recommended you. Then she started and gave me a very good massage, feeling massage in-between, the massage was better than what I got from MA as NY is more stronger than MA. After the massage I asked her to do a balls massage. She did it very slowly with lot's of lotion. Then slowly switched to dick. And gave a nice slow HJ, I'm worried that their nurse uniform has changed to Jeans and T shirt, so surfing in lower area is bit difficult. NY said that their new boss has asked to limit extras. So she's scared a bit. It was very nice session. She didn't mention about the tip and I gave 1k.

Cost. 1.5k + 1k = 2. 5k.

After the New year I visited AKR at MT, I wanted to try RA as recommended by one of our members but the guy who was there had not entered my appointment in their log, so there were 02 options, select some other chick or wait for 1hr+ time. So I decided to try somebody else, and the guy gave me a chance to select among available 03. (he stated that usually they don't allow to select) There were Fair slim ok type girl, Fair chubby ok type girl and Tan angry face type girl, I selected fair chubby one (KU) , but my selection was wrong. She's very mechanical and not friendly at all, I expected similar service that I received from NY. Her massage was poor when compared to Kurundu, when she's about to finish the massage on front side I asked her to do a ball massage. Then she told something like she'll touch that area only if I wanted to get a shake. So I said yes I need a shake, then she said it's 500/= for the shake If I wanted to touch it's 1000/= I opted 1000/= package, then she wanted money upfront, and I gave it. After that she touched a little and she's in hurry to finish saying that time is over. She has nice melons but she has so many conditions on touching them, it's like she's charging additional 500/= just to show them to customers. The service that I had from KU is very poor when compared to Kurundu place, anyway I'm hoping to try RA soon.

Cost 1. 2k + 1k = 2. 2k.

Wismar

Thanks bro. How very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by DizVibe  [View Original Post]
    There are such things bro!

http://www.amazon.com/Kegel-Pro-KP-V.../dp/B000QX03Q2

Google kegel exerciser for more.

Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who makes a "do-it-yourself pussy-tightener" will be a trillionaire. Now that's a business idea, isn't it?)
    There are such things bro!

http://www.amazon.com/Kegel-Pro-KP-V.../dp/B000QX03Q2

Google kegel exerciser for more.

I also tried to get the saree woman but the guy at the reception said that she is a doctor and does not perform massage at Tharuka.

Quote Originally Posted by JackForJill  [View Original Post]
    Both myself and Acne went to Rattaran Massage spot today in Kelaniya.

I followed Acne. He gave me the contact.

Very very good experience for just 2K.

Please get the contact from Acne.

THen went to Riyal Spa to spy and see if there are good items and reported to Acne LOL.

Very good facilities. Aunty type (not much aunty type) but may be early 30s two ladies were there.

I told them I would come later and came out.

For Last three month I got satisfaction from Parliament place and Rajagiriya only.

Acne is helping a lot and whatever my experience from other visits I updated him. He is the ultimate source for all now because he has updates from many seniors and conclude things.

One small questions. The woman wearing a saree in THaruka Spa is a stunner. The guy there told me she is the doctor. Is that true or is she a service provider. She is good to try.

Wishing you all a very happy new year.

JFJ

I searched all over too but managed to find only one place which is in Ward place. Unfortunately the service is offered by a guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Klicka  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know a good place to get a nuru massage in SL? (with or without extras)

If you know a place, please PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Klicka  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know a good place to get a nuru massage in SL? (with or without extras)

If you know a place, please PM me
    I'm also interested with this. PM me also.

Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    Took this girl for the second time today at Ninety-sha's place. An alay girl with an M. Amazingly pretty, attractive and voluptuous. The experience was good and worth the price of 6k. Though Ninety-sha had started getting not-so-good girls, hitting bad form in her scouting, she's marked a welcome return to form by securing this girl.

Face: 10/10.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 7/10 (clean, no smell, a bit loose. Anyone who makes a "do-it-yourself pussy-tightener" will be a trillionaire. Now that's a business idea, isn't it?)...
    Nice report.

Dura-thima at Ninety-sha's place in Kingsrock

Took this girl for the second time today at Ninety-sha's place. An alay girl with an M. Amazingly pretty, attractive and voluptuous. The experience was good and worth the price of 6k. Though Ninety-sha had started getting not-so-good girls, hitting bad form in her scouting, she's marked a welcome return to form by securing this girl.

Face: 10/10.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 7/10 (clean, no smell, a bit loose. Anyone who makes a "do-it-yourself pussy-tightener" will be a trillionaire. Now that's a business idea, isn't it?)

Legs: 10/10.

Feet (for foot lovers): 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Altitude: 20 feet from mean see level plus the height of the bed. (Confused ? Sorry, couldn't resist that !)

Cuteness in behaviour and conversation: 8/10. (She's nice this way. Trust most of you would like that.)

Cost: 6k plus tip (up to you to give or not).

Will return? Well, no. Twice is enough.

Posting Limitations