Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1324 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    The spa at Juliana Hotel, Kollupitiya, is open till late.
    Thanks mate.

I visited there once. I called them & ask appointment at around 8.00 pm & time which I got at 12.30 pm. But I visited there.

(Good place. B2B/ HJ / BJ).

Cost 7.5 k + tip.

Yaluwa

Quote Originally Posted by StillKon  [View Original Post]
    Was just walking past the lane in Borella, when suddenly seeing the road name woke the junior.

Wanted some action. 4 girls were there as it was Sunday morning. Heavy on makeup, but I guess some looked good without make up as well.

Piked **ju, same named girl is there at Menik also.

Height about 4'10", talkative.

Started with a hard massage on back, then when turned over asked about what I need.

I asked what she can give. As always it depends on the tip. She wanted 2 K for a BBBJ.

Settled for 1.5 K for a BBBJ with top bottom access.

No tummy, trimmed pussy, boobs bit saggy. Too much squeezing I guess, may be a 6/10.

Was not in the mood for fingering.

BBBJ was about average. She does not suck hard to my liking.

She said FS is 5 K. Then she lowered the price for 3 K.

Next time of because, given that I come prepared.

She showed me her phone saying everyone is asking her to come out, but she does not go.

She has saved all the contacts with name / code followed by the amount they gave as tip. LOL.

Well, guess I might return some day with extra cash in hand and a rubber in hand.

Stay safe people. Keep your selves checked randomly.

I have done a test for STD, report due in a week.
    Wow thanks for the info still kon. I thought this place is closed now. I have been to this place twice. Never knew all these options are available. Are they still wearing short skirts as dress?

If it is so profitable why are you selling it off? Anyway the former people who operated at the same place didn't survive long. They closed to too soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sriman1982  [View Original Post]
    Dear Members,

If you are interested in own a spa and have some fun with some extra money in your pocket?

Daily Profit around Rs. 5,000-12,500.

Selling with all Equipments, Staff (including a Doctor with a degree) and all approvals valid till 2016-05-25.

You can continue the business at the same place.

Rs. 700,000 only PM me for more details you can recover your money in 2-3 months.

Laxmi Garden

Was just walking past the lane in Borella, when suddenly seeing the road name woke the junior.

Wanted some action. 4 girls were there as it was Sunday morning. Heavy on makeup, but I guess some looked good without make up as well.

Piked **ju, same named girl is there at Menik also.

Height about 4'10", talkative.

Started with a hard massage on back, then when turned over asked about what I need.

I asked what she can give. As always it depends on the tip. She wanted 2 K for a BBBJ.

Settled for 1.5 K for a BBBJ with top bottom access.

No tummy, trimmed pussy, boobs bit saggy. Too much squeezing I guess, may be a 6/10.

Was not in the mood for fingering.

BBBJ was about average. She does not suck hard to my liking.

She said FS is 5 K. Then she lowered the price for 3 K.

Next time of because, given that I come prepared.

She showed me her phone saying everyone is asking her to come out, but she does not go.

She has saved all the contacts with name / code followed by the amount they gave as tip. LOL.

Well, guess I might return some day with extra cash in hand and a rubber in hand.

Stay safe people. Keep your selves checked randomly.

I have done a test for STD, report due in a week.

New Kugli ad / new scam

Saw a new bird on Kugli. Too good to be true.

'Stunning Sri Lankan Amazing 34 EE Boobs Owo GFE, Pse, Roleplay Tits Wanks Deep Sloppy Blowjobs, Cum On Tits, Let Me Blow your Mind & your Load. Call Me to Book Shower and Drinks Xxx '.

Phone number ends with 456?

Any report on her? The pic looks hardly Sri Lankan.

Are you the Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Sriman1982  [View Original Post]
    Dear Members,

If you are interested in own a spa and have some fun with some extra money in your pocket?

Selling with all Equipments, Staff (including a Doctor with a degree) and all approvals valid till 2016-05-25.

Rs. 700,000 only PM me for more details you can recover your money in 2-3 months.
    Marketing the Brooklyn Bridge?

Spa for Sale

Dear Members,

Muslim MILF at mount

Quote Originally Posted by Rivers  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

Thanks to Acne, I fixed an appointment with the Muslim MILF at mount. I didn't quite like the experience though.

She is way too fat. There are better MILF types at Wa** mount. It s house and its full of kids and women. I felt quite uncomfortable doing it there. Was too noisy.

Damage- 4 K.

Boobs- Saggy and unattractive.

Ass- non existent.

Service- okay.

GFE. No.

WIR- she called me today and said she has new girls coming in. May give it a go. But I really don't want to do it if there are going to be noisy kids around.
    Hi,

I'm new to this forum I wonder if you could kindly share the details with me please in return I will do the same while on my mongering journey.

FS and Body to Body Massage needed

Quote Originally Posted by AcneLanka  [View Original Post]
    There is a body to body MP which offer body to body + FS for 5 k package. Nice selection of girls. No tip required. Well worth. Clean place is AC. I tried Muslim very sexy fair MILF, very beautiful face and legs, bit of tummy though.
    Hi Dr. AcneLanka,

I have been going through these forums for a couple of weeks now and figured I need some excitement in my life and today I joined this forum and looking at all the guys who have posted here I think it is right to ask you for this place or else a better alternative for a FS because that is what I'm looking for.

So will you please share the contact details and location of this place and how I can go about asking for FS or maybe share contact info of someone else who gives FS.

I'd appreciate it if the place is closer to Colombo or better if its Boralesgamua / maharagama. Which is closer to me.

First time asking for contacts cause the girl I know doesn't do penetration.

Thanks

Intimate details only via PM

Quote Originally Posted by VillageBoy327  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Tried N at luxury G*n spa pepi*a. Girl in the bunch with a name of a famous SL actress.

She was very talkative. Massage was far below average. But she was cute, wore a legging & a T. Friendly. Got HJ with full access. But didn't go for the bottom since I wasn't on the mood. She said she will only let me touch her pussy, but no fingering.

1) Have any of you guys tried her? Will there be any added extras if I try her again? Like fingering, DFK and BBBJ or even CBJ? Is it possible to take her out (I really want to fuck her).

Ratings.

Place 8/10 (not going to cover it in detail since it has been covered many times in the forum).

Girl (looks 8/10, boobs 10 for me since I'm not a fan of very big boobs, they are average size, she's clean and smell nice, HJ 7/10).

2) hows is Ni*ha at this place? What are the extras she will allow on the first visit?
    Hi, thanks for your report. You have asked for details about "special" services which may or may not be offered by a certain girl at an MP. Unfortunately it appears that you don't have the personal messaging facility.

It would be bad if anyone posted such information on the open forum, because the girl could get into trouble. It is even possible that the management of the spa read this forum. So you need to get the PM facility. "Coding" is useless because that won't protect the girl.

N at luxury G spa pepi*a

Hi guys,

Tried N at luxury G*n spa pepi*a. Girl in the bunch with a name of a famous SL actress.

She was very talkative. Massage was far below average. But she was cute, wore a legging & a T. Friendly. Got HJ with full access. But didn't go for the bottom since I wasn't on the mood. She said she will only let me touch her pussy, but no fingering.

1) Have any of you guys tried her? Will there be any added extras if I try her again? Like fingering, DFK and BBBJ or even CBJ? Is it possible to take her out (I really want to fuck her).

Ratings.

Place 8/10 (not going to cover it in detail since it has been covered many times in the forum).

Girl (looks 8/10, boobs 10 for me since I'm not a fan of very big boobs, they are average size, she's clean and smell nice, HJ 7/10).

2) hows is Ni*ha at this place? What are the extras she will allow on the first visit?

Please let me know about this place

Quote Originally Posted by AcneLanka  [View Original Post]
    There is a body to body MP which offer body to body + FS for 5 k package. Nice selection of girls. No tip required. Well worth. Clean place is AC. I tried Muslim very sexy fair MILF, very beautiful face and legs, bit of tummy though.
    Please let me know about this place, I really want to go and visit the place.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolNilesh  [View Original Post]
    This place has a mix of thai and locals. Thai is available for 4 k and locals fro 1. 5 k. Common bathrooms. Thai girls look ok with a decent massage. Locals I didn't take. Very limited extras with mostly HJ only. Partitioned with thin wood and no massage beds, there is a cousion in the floor. Anyway, floor is tiles and quite clean too.
    Thanks CoolNilesh for the info. So you mean we need to be in top of the cousion in floor for the massage? Anything other than HJ? BJ even?

Nugegoda girl?

Hi folks,

Anybody on here know this young pretty girl from Nugegoda, about 20 ish, got a tattoo on her left hand. Think it's a name. She's extremely pretty and kinda short and thin. Any idea who she is?

Spa in Marine drive

This place has a mix of thai and locals. Thai is available for 4 k and locals fro 1. 5 k. Common bathrooms. Thai girls look ok with a decent massage. Locals I didn't take. Very limited extras with mostly HJ only. Partitioned with thin wood and no massage beds, there is a cousion in the floor. Anyway, floor is tiles and quite clean too.

Posting Limitations