Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1192 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Hi all,

Will be in Colombo early August. Need to know good MPs offering FS or freelancers or other places to monger.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMonger3  [View Original Post]
    Hi FrontRunner,

There was a girl named Asha who gave a very good massage but not sure if she is still there. Therapist turn around is very high in places like this. If you need tell numbers, do PMme.
    Hi Chrismonger,

Thanks for the valuable information. I do not have PM facility. Anyways will try it out. Will update about the adventure.

Thanks

Hi KrishDaman,

Welcome to the forum. Very nice first report and I would encourage you to write a few more, as the adventures happen. Wondering who the second girl at the spice place you took. There used to be a decent selection, but I have not visited there in a long time.

We have all tipped too much at some point, so don't bother about it. Control your self by getting indications from others on the tipping amounts. What you tip also depends on the service you got, how satisfied you are and perhaps even certain feelings towards the girl.

BBBJ and DATY are both able to pass on disease. If you are looking at itty gritty, between the two, BBBJ is saver in the guys point of view. But this again, if your dick has some cut, disease can spread. Wanking at home is the safest!!

Acceptable tip is about 500-1000 for HJ and HJ with some front access and touching. You can consider giving 2000 for FS. Most girls initially request high amounts but come down in price. Specially if you act as if your trying to go. Which means they won't get anything.

At life, the tip is built into the price, so girls don't really expect, but if the service was really good, it's a gentleman thing to give a small tip.

Certainly looking forward to reading more adventures from you.

Chrismonger3

Quote Originally Posted by KrishDaman  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow Mongers!

This is officially my first posting. I've been away from the Motherland for a while and now back for good. I created my profile very recently but extremely guilty of lurking for quite some time now.

I have tried a few spas with the aid of this forum and a few members and think I'm guilty of tipping them way too much.

I've been to a spa in Ciol 3 with a name of a spice we Sri Lankans are quite famous for and have not been disappointed yet. I've only tasted two of their therapist including the one that had been discussed in this forum at length sometime ago...

Hi FrontRunner,

There was a girl named Asha who gave a very good massage but not sure if she is still there. Therapist turn around is very high in places like this. If you need tell numbers, do PMme.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontRunner  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys for the guide. Will try it out. Any name hints of good girls at this place? Any idea whether what the dress code is like?

Sorry guys just a bit curious.

Acne Lanka has certainly helped dozens of mongers senior and junior. Good report Aarachchi. Hope you have many more encounters and exotic adventures in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarachchi  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

This would be my first experience sharing in this forum.

Thanks to Acne Lanka I was able to get the contact of famous Mexican looking MILF who goes by the name Chapa. I was able to meet her up on last Sunday and went to the usual place. Well she was not what I hoped she would look like but I decided to explore her performance. She was not exactly my personal type but I know some other guys would like her.

Her chattiness was a bit annoying sometimes and it might be a turn off at certain moments but she is doing it with good intentions so I neglected it....

Good report brother. Please PM me if you need good contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarachchi  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Thanks to Acne Lanka I was able to get the contact of famous Mexican looking MILF who goes by the name Chapa. I was able to meet her up on last Sunday and went to the usual place. Well she was not what I hoped she would look like but I decided to explore her performance. She was not exactly my personal type but I know some other guys would like her.

Her chattiness was a bit annoying sometimes and it might be a turn off at certain moments but she is doing it with good intentions so I neglected it...

Any JH recs?

Hey guys,

Anyone has any good recs for JH? I used to take nee** and she was awesome but I think she's gone since my return. Any recommended rooms will be great because its so bloody expensive!!

Thanks

Hi all,

Came back to Sri Lanka after some time living over seas. Seems like lots have changed in the local scene. Checked out JH last week and the quality has deteriorated. Also anyone know where Ni**I from the famous Nirovin work these days? Last heard she was at thefamous singer name place in Thal. *. But looks like she has moved. Anyone know the whereabouts?

Liyanso Ayurvedic treatment centre

Thanks guys for the guide. Will try it out. Any name hints of good girls at this place? Any idea whether what the dress code is like?

Dress code is jeans and t'shirt. There were 2 girls out of the lot and they were ok (slim type). Can't remember the names. But they do allow you to see the line up.

Session with the Mexican MILF Chapa

Hi all,

Her chattiness was a bit annoying sometimes and it might be a turn off at certain moments but she is doing it with good intentions so I neglected it.

Even though her face was a bit old looking figure was well acceptable compared with others in her profession.

She wanted me to squeeze her boobs so tight that my fingers began to hurt. : the I fingered her a bit but didn't want to do DATY since that is not in my list with professionals. She gave a good BBBJ for like 15 minutes and then we started the banging. Did various positions and she came twice I guess (this is as per her, not sure whether she told the truth or she wanted to please me) but the downside is her vagina being a bit loose.

I was having some smokes while the BBBJ and she wanted some puffs also and she tried to perform a trick which she had learned from movies.

After the first round we waited for a bit and I asked her to give another BBBJ with a shake. Well it lasted for like 20 minutes but I wasn't going to come. I'm not sure why but I was a bit turned off. I started to bang her again but soon gave it up also.

The cost was 3 k for the girl and 1 k for the room.

Boobs- 7/10

Figure- 6/10

Attitude- 8/10 . She is ready to please you. Not a clock watcher and very helpful. A friendly type person.

Overall experience 6/10

I would like to thank Acne Lanka again for giving me this contact and if anybody wants to have her he would be more than happy to help you out all.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill001  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the entrance fee is 1500 for non AC and 2000 for AC. There were 2 pretty girls and the services were pretty good. Paid 1000 for extras. No access to bottom.

Liyanso Ayurvedic treatment centre

Yeah the entrance fee is 1500 for non AC and 2000 for AC. There were 2 pretty girls and the services were pretty good. Paid 1000 for extras. No access to bottom.

Popping Cherry

Greetings fellow Mongers!

This is officially my first posting. I've been away from the Motherland for a while and now back for good. I created my profile very recently but extremely guilty of lurking for quite some time now.

I have tried a few spas with the aid of this forum and a few members and think I'm guilty of tipping them way too much.

I've been to a spa in Ciol 3 with a name of a spice we Sri Lankans are quite famous for and have not been disappointed yet. I've only tasted two of their therapist including the one that had been discussed in this forum at length sometime ago.

Both ladies have been extremely accommodating but have only had HJs and sadly nothing else.

I have also been to place down Hortan place (closer to borella) dubbed "life" and had a FS session with an absolute beauty who was petit and very eager to please. She said she was 19 and had a tattoo on her right boob.

With all the fun aside, I do have a few safety questions for my fellow mongers.

1. Is BBJ or DATY really safe? (Personal opinion is that it is not. Think we are at a risk of catching a few nasties).

2. What's the acceptable tip at a place where the "treatment" cost is roughly 3 K if the extras are only HJ with front access.

Hope to provide a few good reports in the future.

Next stop T & D.

Bro,

The best way forward is to be adventurous. Just visit the place.

I've been there once. Took are-aj-pawn who was at see-Rock earlier. Though she used to offer FS at her previous place she won't do it at the new place. So looks like the management of the new place is strict about this.

Hi all,

Have anyone been to this place Liyanso Ayurvedic treatment centre. It's on marine drive near the Bambalapitiya railway station. It's in a upstair. Once I saw some girls there that looked ok. I think it's a MP. It was open even around 10 pm.

Any idea about how this place is? Any extras?

Thanks

Yes, went there 2 days ago.

1.5 K entrance. 1 K tip for shake.

That day there were about 5 girls.

Pick a girl called "Ra**tha". She is bit cunning, but a average look. Not very clean.

She told that she was in many MPs and have a long track record.

I was so nice to her and then at the end she told she would come out if she get to know me better.

So I believe I have to go again. Could be trick or I might be lucky!

Hi all,

Have anyone been to this place Liyanso Ayurvedic treatment centre. It's on marine drive near the Bambalapitiya railway station. It's in a upstair. Once I saw some girls there that looked ok. I think it's a MP. It was open even around 10 pm.

Any idea about how this place is? Any extras?

Thanks

Posting Limitations