Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1274 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Au O3

Quote Originally Posted by AnuradhaGomez  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice. This is the spot next to Cool Planet. Saved me the money of not going there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu1  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by this place in Palawatte last week. The lady at the reception asked me to select from two Aunty types sitting on a couch. Both were quite large so I selected the best of the worst since I was actually more interested in just a hard massage this time around.

Place is a large house on a hill. No parking near the premises but there is a bare land close by where I parked.

The room was quite large with clean sheets and towels. The massage was pretty much SOP and touching from the outside was allowed while the massage went on. The girl, W*a gave a nice shake at the end with reluctant access to the top. She has worked at some other spa in Bambalapitiya before.

Asked me to come again but I think I'll pass.

On the way out I saw a little better and younger therapist but even that will not tempt me to go back.
    Deciphered the name in the title?? A / L Chemistry anyone??

I've also popped in to this place once to see what's what and it was the same story. There was a guy at the reception and I was given a selection of 2 aunty types as Zulu said. There was also another lady in a saree sat on the couch with them whom I presume was the pretend ayurvedic doctor.

Now I don't usually walk out of places very often, but I was so disappointed at the selection that I said no thank you and walked away.

If mongering in Pelawatte / Battaramulla area Sh**why La*why I think has the widest selection and all sorts of extras are on the menu if the correct ladies are chosen.

Membership Question

Don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but the FAQ section says that "Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports".

Seeing this I was under the assumption that I will be upgraded to a Senior Member or at least I will get the PM facility after meeting this criteria.

I have been a forum member for more that 10 months now and have more than 25 posts but my membership status remains the same. An outsider with no PM and no access to the juicy saucy contacts that are being shared through PMs. Does 25 posts not mean I have posted 25 reports? What constitutes a report on this forum?

I was rather hoping to obtain the PM facility by being a regular poster on the forum rather than paying for a subscription. Guess that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AnuradhaGomez  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Is this Wasana spa in Col - 02?
    No. This is near by will. M Junc. It was a famous place earlier days.

Mysterioous place

Quote Originally Posted by CoolKing812  [View Original Post]
    It's not advertising now. Senior provider M. You is working there. Near by hospital. Attached bath with massage bed, just a curtain. There are 3 available including M. You. Entrance 1 k. Average HJ with both access for. 5 k. Relaxed environment. But I hate rexine for bed. Low cost place but good attitude with Tamil girl and M.
    This can't be Wasana, Slave Island, because there is no hospital nearby. Nawaloka Hospital is nearly a kilometer away. Also, the women at Wasana would not accept a tip of only Rs. 500. The entrance to Wasana is now Rs. 1100.

ACNE great friend

Acne is the great.

Thanks lot. Clear your inbox.

Thanks.

Kabees.

Re: Ozone place

Thanks for the advice. This is the spot next to Cool Planet. Saved me the money of not going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu1  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by this place in Palawatte last week. The lady at the reception asked me to select from two Aunty types sitting on a couch. Both were quite large so I selected the best of the worst since I was actually more interested in just a hard massage this time around.

Place is a large house on a hill. No parking near the premises but there is a bare land close by where I parked.

The room was quite large with clean sheets and towels. The massage was pretty much SOP and touching from the outside was allowed while the massage went on. The girl, W*a gave a nice shake at the end with reluctant access to the top. She has worked at some other spa in Bambalapitiya before.

Asked me to come again but I think I'll pass.

On the way out I saw a little better and younger therapist but even that will not tempt me to go back.

Re: W*na

Hi. Is this Wasana spa in Col - 02?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolKing812  [View Original Post]
    It's not advertising now. Senior provider M. You is working there. Near by hospital. Attached bath with massage bed, just a curtain. There are 3 available including M. You. Entrance 1 k. Average HJ with both access for. 5 k. Relaxed environment. But I hate rexine for bed. Low cost place but good attitude with Tamil girl and M.

Back after a long time

Hi guys.

I was quite an active member few years back and was away from the forum as I was overseas. Nice to see new members running the forum. Few seniors like Chrismonger are still active.

I contacted one of the early pimps S*I from piliyandala, she used to run the business at her home. I'm a BDSM lover and she knows that. She arranged a girl in late 20's or early 30's. Good slave ****.

Face is not that great, but received canning, tit torture kneeling without a complain. Tied down all limbs to bed and ended with FS.

Felt good to fuck a SL chick after long time.

Total damage 6000, including room. So can't complain.

Cheers.

Will be back with more reports.

Important article.

Dear Fellows,

Important article.

http://www.sinhayanews.com/beware-pr...tion-sri-lanka

Best Regards,

Please give here number

Please give her number.

Quote Originally Posted by AcneLanka  [View Original Post]
    Met a very attractive and tempting black girl, 5' 9" tall, very curvy and slim, dark tan, clean and real posh look. From Piliyandala.

Got through a dealer for 8 k, but she is willing to come out for 5 k through direct contact.

Services: CBJ, FS. She is DATY lover, clean, tight pussy, horny girl.

Attitude: Good attitude. Didn't over acted. Very friendly.

Will repeat: Oh yes, she promised to give DFK on second visit.

Grand Oriental

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreNonsense  [View Original Post]
    GOH. Can someone PM me what it stars for?
    GOH stands for the Grand Oriental Hotel in Fort, near the harbour. It was called the Taprobane at one time.

FS avilable.

FS with doggy and missionary. I feeled a tight open with big air filled one like a ballon while DATY. She was a skinny, fair and had a beautiful face.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    Kegman,

Thanks for your interesting report, but I can't quite understand it. You got DFK and CBJ, only for one hour, but no FS for Rs. 7000? To me it looks like you got ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreNonsense  [View Original Post]
    Don't you guys who have been think Pranaya / Life is overpriced?
    Yes, very much over-priced.

Re. Beautiful Malay girl

Kegman,

Thanks for your interesting report, but I can't quite understand it. You got DFK and CBJ, only for one hour, but no FS for Rs. 7000? To me it looks like you got ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    Someone has managed to get FS at the government-owned GOH spa!
    GOH. Can someone PM me what it stars for?

Posting Limitations