Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1206 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Seniors,

Could you please help me I need some good contact I have been following this forum for a long time but sharing first post, could give me a urgent and a genuine contact at a reasonable price, I need some satisfaction please kind tell me at [Email address deleted by Admin]please help me.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kee spa

I went to this place and found they have vacated the place can somebody tell me where it is now?

Their management changed few months ago. Then and their lovely nurse dress is gone. Now they have Tshirts. Jeans dress. Earlier we got easy access. I got really upset with my last visit. Not good at all!

Nat

Quote Originally Posted by Hornyresh  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Thought to visit the outer pillow spice place as I was tired and wanted a good massage. This place usually is known for the quality of their job.

Called them and the receptionist said that all of them are free, inquired for my regular but according to them she has left the place (I am visiting this place after a while, so could be true).

Anyway, I went there, paid and was waiting for the masseuse. She turned up, was so average looking and that it self was a turn off for me. When inquired from the reception they said they can't change the girl and had to proceed with the thing.

The massage started, looked like she was in a great hurry, the hand movements were so fast that you feel like you are sleeping under a moving train. Asked her to slow down, but it looked like its her way of doing it. So mechanical..

Wrong Info

Quote Originally Posted by GopiNathan  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Anyone tried the small spa joint at Pamanka, strat4 the avenue. (joining to *crown-life*) ? One 3 wheal guy said they have FS upstairs. There is a cute small chick it seems.
    Your 3 Wheel guy has given you wrong Info. This is just a regular place like any other. Average and no FS, that's for sure. Nothing special about the therapists either.

The spice place in outer pillow

Hi guys,

Thought to visit the outer pillow spice place as I was tired and wanted a good massage. This place usually is known for the quality of their job.

Called them and the receptionist said that all of them are free, inquired for my regular but according to them she has left the place (I am visiting this place after a while, so could be true).

Anyway, I went there, paid and was waiting for the masseuse. She turned up, was so average looking and that it self was a turn off for me. When inquired from the reception they said they can't change the girl and had to proceed with the thing.

The massage started, looked like she was in a great hurry, the hand movements were so fast that you feel like you are sleeping under a moving train. Asked her to slow down, but it looked like its her way of doing it. So mechanical.

Came to the sensual part, nothing different, same hurried mechanical thing.

The massage only lasted for 30 minutes even though a one hour was the promise. (this place used to give a full one hour those days).

I think there has been a change in the management or something and with that everything has changed.

Will probably be my last visit there.

Elephantpass closed

Quote Originally Posted by Klicka  [View Original Post]
    If you want local B2 B, you can visit Elephant Pass place. Get PM and send me a message. They only give B2 B for known people and I can arrange that for you.

Cost - 6 k entrance + 2 k tip.
    Elephant Pass place is closed now and he is operating at new location in Outer Pillow. PM me to give contact.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaBroker  [View Original Post]
    The girl may be available. Anusha's girls come and go and change everyday. If you are keen in this girl you might have to call her before you go. If you PM me I can send you the number. If not you can go there from 9:00 am to 6:00 PM, except Sunday. She is not at the same place now. Directions are given bellow.

"When you enter in to Welikadawatte road in Rajagirya (This road is on the Nawala Road in Rajagiria, close to the mosque on the same side few meters towards Koswatte from the mosque) just go in about 25 Meters. Then take the first lane on to the right. After two or three houses you will see a black gate to the right with two numbers 4/ and 4/ I cannot remember the numbers but the you will not miss it first black gate, you will see two houses. Go in from the gate, out of the two houses, the one in front of the gate is Anusha's.

There is an uncle on the house on to the left when you enter from the gate. He is the owner of the house and the land load. If he appear say you came to buy tissues and toilet paper, that's what she told me. He know what's going on but never admit that to strangers. Have fun dude.
    Can anyone please PM me Anusha's Contact & give me the guidelines of getting connected with her?

Elephant Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Poosa  [View Original Post]
    I'm waiting for my local CC to get the membership. My UK card is expired nowI know what's meant by JH. Should check it out. Thanks. But do they have locals? Any place with locals and B2B would be great.
    If you want local B2 B, you can visit Elephant Pass place. Get PM and send me a message. They only give B2 B for known people and I can arrange that for you.

Cost - 6 k entrance + 2 k tip.

This place is Thai. Local B2B is available at another location. I have not been there so another senior who has been to the place will guide you.

Quote Originally Posted by Poosa  [View Original Post]
    I'm waiting for my local CC to get the membership. My UK card is expired nowI know what's meant by JH. Should check it out. Thanks. But do they have locals? Any place with locals and B2B would be great.

Mr. Bmw, no storage in your inbox!

Could you please clean your Inbox, or else I can hire Abans cleaning services for you.

Thanks!

Empty the storage!

Mr. Bmwman!

I couldn't send PM because your storage is full, dude! Do you want me to hire Abans for you?

Any good contacts?

Guys, do you have any contacts of FL?? Waiting for your favorable response, your help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMonger3  [View Original Post]
    Hay Poosa,

A clean place giving B2B will be jh. Price is high but nothing compared to London. You need to get your self a membership so you can get private messages.

Chrismonger3

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMonger3  [View Original Post]
    Well done Kaoz099! Indeed this was a surprise, a very pleasant and pleasing surprise. Things are certainly changing.
    It's illegal in SL as I know. That's why they don't publish any number.

Spa at Pamanka

Hi,

Anyone tried the small spa joint at Pamanka, strat4 the avenue. (joining to *crown-life*) ? One 3 wheal guy said they have FS upstairs. There is a cute small chick it seems.

Posting Limitations