Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1211 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Thanks Alfman75 , Is their a specific person at Cinnamon? Since I tried my luck once and didn't get anything, kinda embarrassing.

Also I've been hearing Chinese clinics offer special service any good ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Machang  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

After 5 long years returned back to Sri Lanka & seems like all my hunting places got fucked up. Especially JH.
    Welcome to the land of the hypocrites. Where private sexual encounter between two adults is seen as illegal but there are enough foreign pedophiles rapping our children in down south and nobody is doing anything about it. Pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynolas  [View Original Post]
    Any good and even new mp places or spa in Colombo that provide "services"? Since now J spa is gone, will it ever be back?
    I doubt it. Looked what happened to the jeana's place. Fingers crossed hopefully it will be back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynolas  [View Original Post]
    And does Cinnamon offer extra services? Is their a specific person since I tried once and no luck.
    You can get a HJ. If you are lucky may be a BJ. I have been regular visitor there. But I am still unable to get a BJ. But you can always talk up the girl to meet after work.

Quote Originally Posted by Machang  [View Original Post]
    Since my Favorite place got raid, went on to check this place closer to sea in col3. Paid 1.5 K & took a small made cute girl called *NI(pm me for her name & phone number). Massage was below average. After 10 minutes, went into the extras part. Gave access to all parts with a BJ & HJ. Didn't ask for the tip upfront.

Total Damage.

Entrance 1.5 K.

Tips 1.5 K.

Yes! Will visit there again.
    Dear Bro.

Can you give me small clue for her name. Fist 2 letters of her.

Sandaruwan. Seaside

Guys,

Try to avoid this place. This place will rip you off. They have shitty partitioned rooms with worst washroom facility. They do have some Thais & locals. Local z for 1.5 K I think & Thai for 4 K. Had a bad experience with a Thai girl.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaBroker  [View Original Post]
    Aparna AKA anal girl whom I met from the famous Medi clinic in Kotte got me to a new place in Thalahena. Now she has left the place but I have the contact of the lady. This lady is having a nice very fair maly girl for FS. Any guys interested pl PM to get the contact.
    Can you PM or email me the number please? [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Good place around Mt. Lav

Guys does anyone know a place around Mount for a short stay.

Requirement: Guest house / Apartment with 1-2 rooms for a day out.

Prefer a private place for a hangover. Please PM me the info

Cheers.
    EkaYaka.

Lason's Experience

Since my Favorite place got raid, went on to check this place closer to sea in col3. Paid 1.5 K & took a small made cute girl called *NI(pm me for her name & phone number). Massage was below average. After 10 minutes, went into the extras part. Gave access to all parts with a BJ & HJ. Didn't ask for the tip upfront.

Total Damage.

Entrance 1.5 K.

Tips 1.5 K.

Yes! Will visit there again.

The girl may be available. Anusha's girls come and go and change everyday. If you are keen in this girl you might have to call her before you go. If you PM me I can send you the number. If not you can go there from 9:00 am to 6:00 PM, except Sunday. She is not at the same place now. Directions are given bellow.

"When you enter in to Welikadawatte road in Rajagirya (This road is on the Nawala Road in Rajagiria, close to the mosque on the same side few meters towards Koswatte from the mosque) just go in about 25 Meters. Then take the first lane on to the right. After two or three houses you will see a black gate to the right with two numbers 4/ and 4/ I cannot remember the numbers but the you will not miss it first black gate, you will see two houses. Go in from the gate, out of the two houses, the one in front of the gate is Anusha's...
    Aparna AKA anal girl whom I met from the famous Medi clinic in Kotte got me to a new place in Thalahena. Now she has left the place but I have the contact of the lady. This lady is having a nice very fair maly girl for FS. Any guys interested pl PM to get the contact.
    Hi can I have the contact number please.

Greetings!

Hi everyone,

After 5 long years returned back to Sri Lanka & seems like all my hunting places got fucked up. Especially JH. Guys, I badly need your help for some private places.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer88  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

Got a great new freelancer contact. She is a part time model as well. Had an amazing session with her. Cost is 20 k for about 3 hrs. 2 shots. Cost is including the room. She arranges an apartment in col 4. If anybody need the contact just pm me.

Service is exceptional but, her GFE is a bit too aggressive.
    Could you give me contact info please?

Ni##a the sexy mom

Well thought of sharing my experience at life with a girl called ni##a.

As usual madam took the money and this girl took me to upstairs and we bkth had a wash together and she gave a BJ under the shower and that was awesome. Then we went to that typical hospital bed and gees I squeezed her breast and milk just burst out and to see she had delivered a baby few months before. I had the best FE in my life.

Body- 8

Attitude- 9

Freelancer

Hey guys,

Got a great new freelancer contact. She is a part time model as well. Had an amazing session with her. Cost is 20 k for about 3 hrs. 2 shots. Cost is including the room. She arranges an apartment in col 4. If anybody need the contact just pm me.

Service is exceptional but, her GFE is a bit too aggressive.

Hi all,

Even I would like to get introduced to this new place.

Please pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ChengChangg900  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Can anyone of you give me introduction to 90 sha? I already have her number and would love to try her assets.

Thanks all.

J spa and Life gone any place for Russian?

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum however I have been a v good customer R J spa and Life. Thanks to MR Now both places are fucked up. However good news is I called the lady at life and she will start it once again v soon at a different place. Guys can anyone PM me a good contact for a solid Russian experience.

Posting Limitations