Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1221 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Sexual preferences of MP girls

Quote Originally Posted by Alfman75  [View Original Post]
    You will be surprised to know how many girls in the field are bi.
    I have come across one definite lesbo. She is a Muslim woman, age about 35, somewhat big made. 6/10 in looks. Once I was getting a "double" massage from her and another girl. I tried to touch her, but she told me politely but firmly that I should touch the other girl. Otherwise she gave a good HJ with extras.

Later I heard this woman was sacked from the MP because she was pestering the other girls for sex. Apparently she spends thousands of rupees buying sex from girls. Due to this behavior she tends to move from MP to MP.

Cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by Machang  [View Original Post]
    Yes it was switched off yesterday since she went back home. Now it is working Try nw mate.
    Thanks Machang. Shall try.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahinsakya  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't get trough to Himagama girl her phone seem to be switched off Machang.
    Yes it was switched off yesterday since she went back home. Now it is working Try nw mate.

Homagama girl

Hi guys,

Just called this place yesterday & checked weather they have made any changes. YES! A guy answered the call & told me that the treatment charges are 9 K now. Seems like they are back to normal. Then I asked about the b2 b and other details. But he z not willing to give any details over the phone. Didn't try yet.
    Couldn't get trough to Himagama girl her phone seem to be switched off Machang.

Hi guys,

Just called this place yesterday & checked weather they have made any changes. YES! A guy answered the call & told me that the treatment charges are 9 K now. Seems like they are back to normal. Then I asked about the b2 b and other details. But he z not willing to give any details over the phone. Didn't try yet.
    Thanks Machang.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadda  [View Original Post]
    What about in*?is she good? What is the rate for FS at that place?
    5000 on top of message fee of 1500.

Good News for JH Fans!

Hi guys,

Quote Originally Posted by Ahinsakya  [View Original Post]
    Went to JD and the usual was no there so no FS was possible.
    What about in*?is she good? What is the rate for FS at that place?

Quote Originally Posted by DineshChetiya  [View Original Post]
    there are few by that name. one under a legit name claiming that they operate around wattala, kolpetty and colombo area. i tried this once, and since that was my first time they said they will send three therapists. i reserved a room from a place they recommended and waited for about 45 mins until the girls turned up. there were only two. one was a dark fat lady, and the other one was a fair tall lady with curly hair (somewhat good-looking i must say) . but since i was dissapointed with their delay i cancelled the message. they were in a professional dress (slacks and blazers).

there was another. i called them and inquired about the message. they are asking to come to a particular place and they will provide a girl of our choice. didn't seem like a home visit place to me. so i didn't try out. i can remember someone in the forum trying out the first one and giving a report.
    Today I tried this place again. 5 K for 1.5 hrs. They promised to bring 2 girls but only turned up with one. She was willing to give FS and from the beginning she opted for it. But she asked for 3 K for it. She was not quite my type and I didn't see it worthy to spent another 3 K on her, so ended up only having the massage. Was somewhat desperate to have touch of a woman that's the reason why I tried this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathiya90  [View Original Post]
    Probably not a lesbian but at least a bi. Either she wasn't keen on "going out" and confessed she doesn't like sex. Well if she wants to go out with someone that would be the last thing you want to tell because nobody likes to have a FS with someone who doesn't like sex. Either way don't exactly know what she is brov. But won't go for her again. I am just impatient on this new one I saw at the counter. Will see.
    You will be surprised to know how many girls in the field are bi.

Went to JD and the usual was no there so no FS was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfman75  [View Original Post]
    I dough she is a lesbian. Most of the MP girls will tell you stories and pretend they don't go out with clients.

But believe me most of them are will to go out once they get to know you. Happy mongering.
    Probably not a lesbian but at least a bi. Either she wasn't keen on "going out" and confessed she doesn't like sex. Well if she wants to go out with someone that would be the last thing you want to tell because nobody likes to have a FS with someone who doesn't like sex. Either way don't exactly know what she is brov. But won't go for her again. I am just impatient on this new one I saw at the counter. Will see.

Bad experience

Hello,

I am new to this forum. Tried the place su**mina Mul* fashion building. 3 girls. Selected sadu*.

Bad massage, touch only from outside. Do you have any good experience about this place?

Pre JD

Hi.

I'm new to this forum. Last month I went to pre JD at mount. I got in* she is fat. Age above 40. This time I only got HJ. Next time she promise to give me FS. Is anyone got experience with her?

Posting Limitations