Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1130 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast

Place becoming popular

100% agreed, I also indicated the red lights to this lady, she is extra cautious now.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomMaster  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

I live few blocks away to this place. I can see you guys going in and coming out almost everyday. I did not know about existence of such a place until recently I was introduced by a senior. However. May I suggest you not to park your vehicles on the by-road. You can park them somewhere along the main road and choose to walk towards the place. As it is a busy road, no one will notice. Oh. Except me of course. But in my honest opinion, considering the rapid rate at which the customers are arriving, the neighbors may feel suspicious about it. So. Its natural that these places get LE's attention. I ask you guys to be more creative when describing the locations. Even a school boy in the vicinity can break those codes and find the place by using exclusion criteria to genuine salons in the area. Beware of those 3 wheeler guys working on the hilltop, and remember they also have access to internet, hence to the forum.

Play safe guys.

Ro* co* hotel

Went there 2 days a ago only two girls available and took the receptionist. Very good massage with steam and hot stones and then came to the extras. Offered HJ and dfk for 1500.

Rikyj

Post New Year

Thanks to our friend Acne, got a contact Pa. Mi, and arranged to meet in the afternoon. Met at Rajagiriya at the appointed time and went around to two places as Rooms were not available. Being a holiday after the new year all rooms were taken as both providers and clients were hard up at the two ends. Managed to get one at Battaramulla. Washed and got into action right away, first with nice body licking session and a god BBBJ, and reciprocated with little foreplay. Started with cowboy, missionary, doggy kneeling on the bed and completed with doggy lying down. Good overall and good friendly darkish Tamil girl with manageable size. Can share with permission from Acne and the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ability  [View Original Post]
    Can any body please tell whether Queen is continuing her valuable services?

Thanks
    She is in the trade now. But wouldn't recommend unless you are a MILF lover.

After seeing few reports, I wanted to try the place near Bride in Bu road, Raja. Although I went there 2 days, both days, all the girls were busy. Yesterday, I went, again I have to sit around 1hr to see this star girl, she came down with limping leg, never bothered offering a smile or looking at me. Just went inside. I thought she is very proud girl, but she was very tall, slim, big ass, very thin hands, long hair, look like teen girl. So I couldn't resist to my feelings, so went upstairs after paying Rs. 1000 to the counter. The girl came after about 10 minutes, still no smile, gave the towel and went away.

Massage started, it was very ordinarary, she started to talk, then she became very friendly, she has though that my look was rough so she has thought that I am a rude fellow so that's why she hasn't shown any positive signs seeing me. I asked her not to judge people by their outlook. Anyway, after very ordinary massage, she asked Rs. 1000 tip upfront for HJ, I asked what else on the menu, she asked what I need, I said FS, she denied it (might be I am new, she had two thoughts before telling it) , then I asked for BBBJ and DATY, she agreed for 2000 tip. Asked the tip upfront, paid happily, she lowered her pants, nice butts, but they are very tough, not soft like other girls, then she has bit of tummy as well, very small firm boobs, didn't offer DFK, but offered BBBJ for almost half an hour till I almost ended in CIM which she suddenly took her mouth away.

Entrance: Rs. 1000

Tip: 2000

Services: BBBJ, DATY, fingering, HJ.

Girl body: 7/10 slim, tall, girl, not fair, not black, long hair, average face, with the dress she look awesome with outward ass.

Attitude: 5/10. I was her last customer, she was tired,

Will visit: yes, in a morning when the girl is fresh.

Kings throat

Quote Originally Posted by StudBull  [View Original Post]
    Visited after the new year. She called and said a good 19 year old was available. In fact she contacted me to offer the same babe about couple of months before too but I was busy. As someone said she says fantastic things about girls but when you go and see they are usually crap. Just for the statistics sake, I have seen abut 12 girls from her, gladly taken 4 and was happy with only two including the one this week. Good thing about it is that she has a room upstairs with the girl in and you can go up and see what is there. If you don't like them you can simply come down. The payment is also collected after the act when you come down and you pay 5k all inclusive.

Went there and this time I did like what I saw after long time. Nice smile, dimples long legs and a tall body. I had a wash and came back to the room wrapped in the lady's fur pouring towel, yes the white towel leaves cotton residue in your body hair and a good clean up is required before leave home. Got rid of the towel and lied down on the bed. She was standing, right under the light and gave me a nice strip tease. First the leggings, then the panty finally the bra. She left her very thin somewhat long blouse on her and came to the bed. She was smiling naughty all the while. Then she started hugging and kissing, it was intense and it felt like I was going to be fucking a honey wife who's hubby is away overseas, well it had happened to me long time ago and this felt exactly the same. She was gripping me with arms and legs while pushing her tits and pussy on to me. Then she started to deep throat and the suck was great. It was good teasing and lasted good 20 to 25 minutes...
    Dude,

I live few blocks away to this place. I can see you guys going in and coming out almost everyday. I did not know about existence of such a place until recently I was introduced by a senior. However. May I suggest you not to park your vehicles on the by-road. You can park them somewhere along the main road and choose to walk towards the place. As it is a busy road, no one will notice. Oh. Except me of course. But in my honest opinion, considering the rapid rate at which the customers are arriving, the neighbors may feel suspicious about it. So. Its natural that these places get LE's attention. I ask you guys to be more creative when describing the locations. Even a school boy in the vicinity can break those codes and find the place by using exclusion criteria to genuine salons in the area. Beware of those 3 wheeler guys working on the hilltop, and remember they also have access to internet, hence to the forum.

Play safe guys.

Height issue will come with missionary only right? Girl on top and doggy and most others would do. Does this mean she only agreed missionary? You are 6 and she is 5 I presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbjaya  [View Original Post]

Anyway we started fucking. Then the height problem came to action! She was short and I couldn't position properly. We tried different positions. Nothing helped much. And one time we felt like rubber exploded. Some how I had the first pop. We were laughing a lot about the positions. And started round two, again tested what is the best. And finally I took a pillow under her. Which seems to be the solution. Wow. Second time hard she was starting it too. So had it for about 15mins well time was running (it had been one half hours) so I said lets finish and had the second pop.

Hi,

This is my first report in this forum. I was following this forum for the last 1 year and had some encounters using the clues given by Acne Lanka, Mahahoora, tea broker and some others.

1. Life Place

When there about 2 months ago and had a session with p*I, she was bit on the fat side. She does good BBBJ and DFK and good service. Lady treat the customers very well. But I believe not value for the money.

2. Cinnamon place

Got E* completely satisfied with her slow mind blowing HJ.

3. Globe butter

Went there around 8pm only two girls available and took pa*mi. Good msg and BBBJ and Slow HJ. Clean place.

Guys about some time ago I had a encounter with a girl named Dinu some called her Sanju lived in wattala and from kaluthara who used to be a karaoke girl and that was my best encounter to the date and I was out of the country for some time and when I came back I got to know she got married to a foreigner.

Riky J

Spa at GoH-Col1

Hi all,

This will be my first post. Let's hope for more in the near future. Cheers!

Went to the Spa at GoH on 4th floor. Entrance was 3k witch was little bit high. There were 3 female therapists, one over 35, one around 30 and the other in mid 20s who was with a client when I got there. Selected a therapist called Ish*ni who was friendly and was around 30. Clean room, clean towels but the bathe room was located separately, yet it was clean. Had a good 45 min massage session and then she asked whether extras are needed. At the begging she demanded for 2k but at the end she agreed for 1k and upper body access was given.

Face: 6

Boobs: 6

Place: 9

Massage: 8

HJ: 6

GFE: 6

Damage: 3k (entrance) + 1k (extra)

Visit again: Maybe

Back for a short session. JH + looking for Russians

Hi boys,

Back for a small vacation.

Went to JH, took room # (PM fr room) please avoid. Too thin good body but hungry for money.

Anyways book another girl call B%B&, no room yet as she uses random rooms.

Mate, she was a killer, great boobs supper body, little bit chubby, only little, fucked her for an hour and 10 mins.

She was a horny fuck.

I was limping home.

Great service, super and damn fucking hot body.

Anyways, my old Russian buddy's phone is not working.

Does any one have any new Russians contacts please.

PM me for details of JH.

Also boys, scene here for quality locals. Its good but I need Russian pussy.

Help out a bro.

Manhimself

Time with Pinky!

First of all, a very big thanks to Acne who is always generously share his contacts. I saw couple of others who thanked him before so I'm also joining the group!

Acne Lanka, CoolNilesh, ChrisMonger3, MahaHoora. They are few of the very best I met over this forum!

Ok I admit this my first actual report of a paid sevice experience.

Called a girl yesterday upon a contact given to me by a senior. Ring name "Pinky". Great attitude! Very nice and innocent girl. Short in height and in her 20s. Although she is not a super model there is a vibe surrounds her making guys stare at her. I noticed that a lot yesterday.

Called her in the morning, but was scared to talk as that was first time. But I managed to convince her and she said she is away from town and said can consider if I can come there. So took about two hours to go there met at a clothing store and she took me to the place by a 3-wheeler.

The resort room was decent, but the bathroom is not maintained well.

Her body was nice and firm. Simply the body is satisfactory. Started with a BJ and kissing. Then experienced the turnoffs. She didn't like french kissing, doesn't allow anal (which is ok) but surprisingly she didn't like licking or fingering. I said what! A woman don't want to do that? She don't like it because she feels ticklish. But damn she had a nice button down there. Too bad I couldn't go near!

Anyway we started fucking. Then the height problem came to action! She was short and I couldn't position properly. We tried different positions. Nothing helped much. And one time we felt like rubber exploded. Some how I had the first pop. We were laughing a lot about the positions. And started round two, again tested what is the best. And finally I took a pillow under her. Which seems to be the solution. Wow. Second time hard she was starting it too. So had it for about 15mins well time was running (it had been one half hours) so I said lets finish and had the second pop.

After ending we went to the nearby town had a snack, I had to take a bus since I didn't took my car, But the best thing about her s she waited with me till I get a bus (about 20mins). Then in the bus, I saw she was walking away smiling. Which made me feel complete!

Looks. Satisfying.

Attitude. Perfect.

Cost. 5k + room 2k.

Will return- yes, if possible.

Share contact- I asked her if Ok to share and she said NO. But if you like PM me.

Thanks for the warning note. Well for all there is a time when the dick talks over the head. Always better to meet these girls outside before booking a room. So the brain functions better than dik saying what to do.

Well said. Hard earned money always better spent on good quality girl once than ugly or shitty attitude girls 4 times. Good badus are hard to find these days. Some look good, but have shitty attitude or heavy smokers. And always be careful of STDs too.

Quote Originally Posted by LankanGuy132  [View Original Post]
    Got a contact of a former spa girl now operating FL service around Kottawa from one of the fellow mongers and decided to try it as she promised a a good looking young part-timer at a reasonable price. Was given instructions to come to her house. Her kid and hubby were both there and I was directed to the room where the girl was. I should have rejected her then and there but my horniness got the better of me and I said ok. Wanted to take a shower and when I had to do that outside the house in the open covered only by a polythene paper fence I knew I was going to be cursing myself for a long time for this decision. Once back in the room saw the girl undressed and the last bit of that horniness that was left in me too just vanished. Tried to do her for the sake of doing but she was so loose I didn't feel a thing. Came away without finishing the job. And like I predicted I have been cursing myself ever since I left that place. So this story is to warn you guys.

P. S. : Rather than banging 10 useless pussies a month spending at least 30. 40K, one good pussy even at 10K will give you a memory that lasts for a lifetime. We all work hard for our money. Use it wisely. And the fellow monger who gave me the contact is my best friend on the forum. It's 100% my stupidity that led to this and he is in no way responsible as he was genuinely trying to help me and that ex-spa girl out.

Pick on clues

Quote Originally Posted by LankanGuy132  [View Original Post]
    Rather than banging 10 useless pussies a month spending at least 30. 40K, one good pussy even at 10K will give you a memory that lasts for a lifetime. We all work hard for our money. Use it wisely.
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience, What you said is the truth! Personally I experienced this. I haven't been to many service providers but the very few I have experienced it top of the grading. I had a very costly experience about a year ago. I had to spent nearly 60K on her. But till this day she is one of my best friends. I clearly remember the first day we met and that sex was awesome! Every one who tried her said she is top in her service. She don't mind to stay with the person till he is completely satisfied. Sessions after the first one we barely had sex, but we enjoyed the time spent drinking, eating and sharing emotions. Costly but worth it!

BTW: I love to share and I tried few times to share her contact but she said not to. Sorry guys!

Bottom line is, we are doing a risky business and bit of luck is needed to find a good catch. Don't expect much. But time to time we hit jackpots. To minimize the risk, try to check out a background of the provider before you go. Keep an eye on every move. They might reveal a lot on what we are about to get. For an example I used to do a simple joke to her on the first call I make (a practical one from the conversation). Her reaction can give a clue.

Can share such experiences with you guys. But I hate typing. Anyway Good luck Friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Inosha  [View Original Post]
    No she's local. Quite fair 40+ with bleached hair. Looks good from far but not so good from near. One monger has said that she used bad language. I once enquired about the price- said 1k for FS if done in a nearby alley, more if hotels are involved. Anyway I would not try SW in Sri Lanka, although I have done this once in UK inside a couple of bushes on the side of the street with vehicles and people passing on the the other side of the bushes!
    Is she big made one with a small looking head?

Actually it's a shemale. Be careful guys. Don't waste your money with shemales.

Quote Originally Posted by Inosha  [View Original Post]
    No she's local. Quite fair 40+ with bleached hair. Looks good from far but not so good from near. One monger has said that she used bad language. I once enquired about the price- said 1k for FS if done in a nearby alley, more if hotels are involved. Anyway I would not try SW in Sri Lanka, although I have done this once in UK inside a couple of bushes on the side of the street with vehicles and people passing on the the other side of the bushes!

Posting Limitations