Adult Vacations
Mondial FKK
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Colombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1561 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23405
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #23405

    Nuru Lady of Maharagama

    Yes, since her ad could be seen by anyone, I'd say she's Jaanvi, known as the Nuru Lady or MILF of Maharagama. I will not mention the name of the site where she advertises, as I believe it is against the forum rules.

    Let me clarify in fairness to her and to the membership. She's not at all piggish, in case my caption was misleading. I was just playing on the word Nuru, thinking of her physical dimensions too. I reiterate she's very, very clean.

    I observed that she takes good care to keep her apartment clean too. I was the first customer for the day and when I entered the apartment it was spick and span as she had just washed and scrubbed the place. If I have to rate the venue, I'd give it 8. 5/10, though there's no air conditioning. It was not stuffy either. A nice, small studio apartment.

    My rating of the particular experience, not the lady, remains FIRMLY at 5. 5 out of 10 - and I will definitely NOT visit her again - but it should have no impact on her price or your opinion. She's entitled to charge her price and it is up to us mongers to decide whether we'd like to pay that. Also not everyone would rate his experience as I have mine. She apparently pays a monthly rent of Rs. 50,000/- as she's running a business there. (According to her, those who just live there pay Rs. 30,000/- in case anyone is interested.)

    As for her receiving Rs. 7,500/- in spite of my rating of the experience at 5. 5, I don't see anything wrong. I was happy to pay her price as it was only fair.

    I couldn't have paid her Rs. 4,125/- saying Rs. 7500 multiplied by 5. 5/10 is that. I was only too happy to pay her price.

    There were other reports too on this lady in this forum. I would invite all of you to read them too, and make your own judgement as to whether you'd like to visit her. I did my part in sharing my experience and views.

    Happy mongering folks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    According to the forum rules, the English translation must be given of all foreign words. Ooru is a Sinhala word meaning pig or piggish. I hope the lady does not read this forum. The good thing is that she gave 5.5 satisfaction, and earned 7500 in the process. She can be easily contacted via Lanka Ads.

  2. #23404

    Ooru Lady de Maharagama

    According to the forum rules, the English translation must be given of all foreign words. Ooru is a Sinhala word meaning pig or piggish. I hope the lady does not read this forum. The good thing is that she gave 5.5 satisfaction, and earned 7500 in the process. She can be easily contacted via Lanka Ads.

  3. #23403
    Correction:

    I quite agree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    I quite are with you on this.

    Yes, and it's not quite about wear and tear, is it? I guess we were talking about being over used as opposed to being loose.

    I agree that we should now move on. This has been discussed enough.

  4. #23402

    River

    Seems like River is back in her usual place after being missing for months. Took her yesterday and was not disappointed, very good service. This is the second time I have taken her, what she lacks in looks she makes up for in service. She got on top of me and licked my ears and kissed my neck. I love it when she rims me, that feeling of her tongue in my ass is such a pleasurable feeling. At the same time she used her tongue and ran it up from my ass to my shaft and teased my cock by lapping at the tip of my cock with her tongue. Superb GFE. She wanted to watch some porn so I got my phone out and we watched a few videos while she stroked my cock, her HJ is also very good and not mechanical. Eventually came and she continued watching porn until every drop of cum was out of my cock. When I got ready and was about to leave she came up to me turned the other way and bent over with her ass on my dick, I dry humped her and squeezed her boobs. Tipped her 1000 and left, not once did she mention anything about a tip. Was very satisfied and will visit again.

  5. #23401

    Biota borella

    Had some work in the area and dropped in couple of days. One day they all seemed distracted and not working well. Some big problem.

    Another day they insisted on the NIC. What happens usually I call my regular and go there. So I avoid the book!

  6. #23400

    Ooru Lady de Maharagama. Of walruses and walnuts.

    In order to fill a void due to a cancellation, I visited this place, mostly out of curiosity about Sri Lankan nuru. I didn't have high expectations.

    Many would find it a bit difficult to find this spot even with instructions, as you have to turn into a very narrow street, so narrow that the entrance is hardly visible, congested with clothes stalls, cockroach-style trishaws crawling hither and thither and a lot of people, and then turn again into an even narrower street (not quite a lane). However the venue is a nicely appointed, dinghy sized studio apartment on the first floor of a good looking building. No a/c.

    Now the lady. More than a MILF, by looks she's a Granny-MILF (a bit closer to a granny than a MILF) as opposed to a MILF-Granny (the other way round), irrespective of her real age. A flexible but bulgy tummy that splays over your body when she's in action. Quite friendly though and out to please you. Like a fellow monger had commented, she seems to know her nuru well, due to which, in spite of all the negative's, you get turned on.

    The mirror aside the bed gave me a full view of her sliding up and down my body, like a walrus. Fortuitously she didn't end up grinding me into walnuts. I did enjoy the nuru which was done with what I thought was nuru massage gel. She nibbled and licked earlobes etc and did a bit of DFK. Without having to be coerced she did a good BBJ too and then ended up in cowgirl style (rather ooru woman style).

    Can't complain about the nuru part, though it was a far cry from a lissome, cheese textured Siamese beauty sliding on your body, asking from time to time, "Thaleeeeng, you happy?" (TH as in THE). The big job was OK but best forgotten.

    Overall rating of the episode: 5 1/2 out of 10. Cost Rs. 7500, all inclusive.

    If you are slightly built, don't forget to take a spatula apart from rubbers, as she might have to scrape you off the bed like an omelette off a frying pan. A bit of exaggeration there, but you get the idea.

    Though I didn't quite like it, some MILF lovers might actually like her. Think carefully and read other reports of her too, before you go.

    Let me sum it up, harking back to my initial comment. No high-exceptions going there. So no disappointment either. However, driving back from the adventure, I was ruing that I hadn't approached another FL whom I hadn't been able to meet for months due to various reasons.

  7. #23399
    I agree.

    "River" the MILF of the dungeon. Sadly out of circulation now. Used to get rave reviews in spite of an extensive and expansive career. Those who approached her with a positive mindset ended up satisfied customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    The fact is that some experienced girls give good service. The price they charge depends on the demand for their services. In a sexual encounter there are two parties involved, and the attitude of the monger will affect the quality of the experience. If the monger goes with a negative attitude, believing the girl to be "high mileage", he is likely to have a bad experience.

  8. #23398
    I quite are with you on this.

    Yes, and it's not quite about wear and tear, is it? I guess we were talking about being over used as opposed to being loose.

    I agree that we should now move on. This has been discussed enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreNonsense  [View Original Post]
    Agreed OTB. It's pretty obvious when meeting experienced WG's they know the score (even if you are not a regular), if you are a regular they know your requirements (dewal wala) and strive to meet it, the smarter ones know they'll spoil the hook up by being focused on money & time. Or if the phone not switched off / silent. I've had instances when they say 'don't come today, it'll be a rushed affair. Let's meet up another day'. If you frequent a trader / vendor often, sometimes / occasionally they don't insist on the full amount, forgiving 5-15%. This does not mean regular customers are being 'paid' free services. Experienced WG's rarely ever make fake noises or fake orgasms. It always pays to make an effort with appearance, general hygiene & attitude, and they do respond in kind, as opposed to focusing their attitude.

    @Gonas: The point was not quite 'wear & tear' (although that's what started the discussion) for every WG encounter a monger pairs of with a WG.
    Time to move on from this topic now, me thinks....

  9. #23397
    Bro, we are entitled to our opinions. So let us cordially agree to disagree on this one, but thank you for being polite in making this comment. That is how we should conduct ourselves here.

    There is a lot on this subject on the Internet and apart from that I have my personal experience too, to go by. Bro, have you ever taken the so called Sex Queen of Sri Lanka, E1 (now retired) ? She was a case in point. I'm no jumbo jet but I didn't find her to be loose, in spite of all her activity over many years.

    On the other hand GH is quite loose and I guess that is due to childbirth.

    Also, when one says "high-mileage" about a WG, he could mean one of two things, or both.

    1) Just that she's been used by so many.

    - On that count we mongers too are equal to them.

    2) That she's loose due to heavy usage.

    - My belief is that this does not happen.

    A thought just crossed my mind. Don't we shit everyday? Often times the stools could be hard. Do we end up with a crater for an a*se hole? This might not be a good argument but since it sounds so funny, I thought I'd share that too.

    Happy mongering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonas  [View Original Post]
    Man and woman are not biologically same. So your argument is not relevant bro.

  10. #23396

    Experienced Working Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    The fact is that some experienced girls give good service. The price they charge depends on the demand for their services. In a sexual encounter there are two parties involved, and the attitude of the monger will affect the quality of the experience. If the monger goes with a negative attitude, believing the girl to be "high mileage", he is likely to have a bad experience.
    Agreed OTB. It's pretty obvious when meeting experienced WG's they know the score (even if you are not a regular), if you are a regular they know your requirements (dewal wala) and strive to meet it, the smarter ones know they'll spoil the hook up by being focused on money & time. Or if the phone not switched off / silent. I've had instances when they say 'don't come today, it'll be a rushed affair. Let's meet up another day'. If you frequent a trader / vendor often, sometimes / occasionally they don't insist on the full amount, forgiving 5-15%. This does not mean regular customers are being 'paid' free services. Experienced WG's rarely ever make fake noises or fake orgasms. It always pays to make an effort with appearance, general hygiene & attitude, and they do respond in kind, as opposed to focusing their attitude.

    @Gonas: The point was not quite 'wear & tear' (although that's what started the discussion) for every WG encounter a monger pairs of with a WG.
    Time to move on from this topic now, me thinks....

  11. #23395
    Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    Food for thought. As you have rightly pointed out, we mongers gather mileage just like the WGs do. So if we run down a girl due to high mileage it is a case of the pot calling the kettle back.

    Infantile abreaction is just the term for it.
    Man and woman are not biologically same. So your argument is not relevant bro.

  12. #23394

    Experienced working girls

    The fact is that some experienced girls give good service. The price they charge depends on the demand for their services. In a sexual encounter there are two parties involved, and the attitude of the monger will affect the quality of the experience. If the monger goes with a negative attitude, believing the girl to be "high mileage", he is likely to have a bad experience.

  13. #23393
    Food for thought. As you have rightly pointed out, we mongers gather mileage just like the WGs do. So if we run down a girl due to high mileage it is a case of the pot calling the kettle back.

    Infantile abreaction is just the term for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreNonsense  [View Original Post]
    The idea that Working Girls's are some kind of trash, when the monger is also participating in intercourse, is nigh ridiculous! A mongers dick has done the rounds as much as her vagina!

    The fact that it has to be pointed out beggars belief!

    A waste of time & of the purpose of the forum.

    As much as the WG's genitals have done the rounds, so has the average mongers dicks. Hopefully covered by a condom!
    This is some kind of infantile, abreaction, where someone has sex with a WG and looks down her despite participating in the act too, because of some kind of guilt - mongers go around dipping dick in pussy too
    ,

  14. #23392

    'Naughtyia'

    Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    Well this is one of these posts, as I promised. This is in response to a post I had made. So here you are. This kind of post helps nobody.

    The following comments (quoted) help nobody, as they are not about a service provider, but a fellow monger, in this case me, obviously:

    "There are some guys who treat working girls better than their married wife. They are so devoted to working girls so they seek love and care from working girls. ".

    "Still there are mongers who support these type of price hike, because they can afford it. ".

    "These guys, entire life and earned money is spent on girls who end of the day can't even remember them after few months. ".

    These comments are baseless and of no value to anyone.

    What I did in my post was to share information and the intention was not to promote anyone. After all, we are all adults here and no one can force us to spend money on anything.

    I reiterate. This kind of post helps no one.
    The idea that Working Girls's are some kind of trash, when the monger is also participating in intercourse, is nigh ridiculous! A mongerís dick has done the rounds as much as her vagina!

    The fact that it has to be pointed out beggars belief!

    A waste of time & of the purpose of the forum.

    As much as the WG's genitals have done the rounds, so has the average mongers dicks. Hopefully covered by a condom!
    This is some kind of infantile, abreaction, where someone has sex with a WG and looks down her despite participating in the act too, because of some kind of guilt - mongers go around dipping dick in pussy too
    ,

  15. #23391
    Well said JSaint bro.

    We mongers are human beings. So are the service providers.

    We mongers would like to pay less if possible while the service providers too have a right to at least "like" to earn more.

    It is up to us mongers to decide if we'd take a girl at a certain price. What I decide to pay a particular girl is my prerogative. To share information is my right, while any monger here has a brain to decide for himself if he should take a girl that I have mentioned. I will not throttle them and force them to take a girl at my price.

    We should share information and help each other rather than calling names and insulting each other.

    Thank you Jsaint bro, for standing up for what is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSaint  [View Original Post]
    I believe most of the guys in here are not looking for anything long term and want to live in that fantasy you call for a few minutes. I guess if you are looking for more, you are in the wrong hobby my friend. Plus I find it very rude that you think that just because she is a working girl, you have to treat her badly.

    If someone decides to increase the price, it is their own prerogative. The rupee today was not the same value as yesterday (I hope you do understand what inflation means). From what I understand, this forum is about sharing your experiences and not bickering about the price increases.
    Quote Originally Posted by CofeeMan  [View Original Post]
    There are some guys who treat working girls better than their married wife. They are so devoted to working girls so they seek love and care from working girls. End of the day, they would have seen dozen of customers, has slept with them. There are no point of promoting cunning girls who has increased the price from 6 K to 10 k and then to 15 K. Still there are mongers who support these type of price hike, because they can afford it. These guys, entire life and earned money is spent on girls who end of the day can't even remember them after few months. My advise to new guys, you will be in dream for few minutes only. There is no point arguing over heavily used working girls where whom entire Colombo knows and has being getting fucked by thousands of dicks and told "Nauhgtiya" to thousands of guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK
Dubai Bunnies
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape