Thread: Taipei

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 337 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Carnegies

Quote Originally Posted by FunForU88  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

New to this site. I'm from Sydney, have just arrived in Taipei for work and will probably be visiting frequently in the course of this next year. Would like to thank you guys for such detailed insights into the Taipei scene, looking forward to having a good time here, although I've read a lot of mixed responses in regards to this city. Doesn't seem to be as good as Thailand, the Philippines or even Malaysia.

My question is I regards to Carnegies, would just like to ask if any of the bros on here have been there recently and specifically what the situation is regarding the working girls is. Am keen to check this place out in search of freebies but if I come across a working girl I find attractive enough I might go for it, I'm new here and know no one yet so I might have to pay my way through the first few weeks until I settle down properly.

So what should I expect at carnagies and in regards to the working girls. Will they approach me and roughly how much would an all nighter with them cost?

Appreciate it guys, stay safe and happy.
    Hi,

Taiwan is different. Sure, you can go and look for p4p and you will find some, but you also can just look for some buddies. Girls, that will make your stay very nice!

Kind of GF.

Mike

Caesar's inTaipei #5

Time: last Friday morning about 9:30 AM.

Location: no need to list as this place has been written up before.

Girl: # 5.

Origin: Taiwan.

Language: Mandarin.

Face: 8.

Body: 6.

Tits:7, B to C cups.

Massage: 5.

GFE: 4.

Ass: 8.

Attitude: 5.

Pros: young face, doesn't need to work by a set script as most girls at Caesar's.

Cons: garlic breath (hate that). No BBBJ, little lazy,

WIR: probably not.

I asked to get right to it and do the masage after the deed. Started with the cat bath, no AR, barely passable CBJ and then onto a few positions before finishing.

She is added on my refusal list along with #77 & #99.

I did hear from her that Hyatt Sauna has closed. It is located near SOGO on Fu Hsing S. Road. Apparently someone from Hyatt Sauna is now working at Caesar's.

Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk67  [View Original Post]
    Well, I meant how does one find other tea delivery services, in case Fanny is not able to help? Are there websites or newspapers?
    Dirk,

Love to help you out but I don't have his details handy. Try searching "Justin" in this forum. They have all been mentioned here before. I haven't used him before so can't recommend either way but after reading previous posts here he was recommended.

Cheers.

CG

75 minchuan

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul8526  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share the location. I am not able to find it out.
    Rahul:

Thanks for your interest in the board.

As has been stated by other senior members many times, please look in the search function on the top right corner. Either put in "75 massage" or "blue minquan massage". This topic has been widely discussed and the directions for getting there have been given before.

Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Ouyanw  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to everyone for their tips. I read the forum and was able to find the place and now writing about it. Here in Taiwan for work. Went there twice in 1 day. #66 is nice. Sexy body. Did BBBJ for 2000 and FS for 2500. Then had #9. Stay away fellas. Cute and sweet but most she will do is HJ for 500. Both Viet. Both arrived here via arranged marriage then divorced after getting their papers. Apparently these girls hang out at Carnegies so good chance can pick one up to have FWB relationship.
    Can you please share the location. I am not able to find it out.

75 Minchuan, #2

FromCanWithLuv:

Please clarify what you mean by "big talents"? Thanks.

For recommendations, do you mean with F. S. Or only H. E?

Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge5  [View Original Post]
    This is her skype handle, therefore it is more akin to wechat.

Happy punting.

CG
    Well, I meant how does one find other tea delivery services, in case Fanny is not able to help? Are there websites or newspapers?

Minchuan blue

Thanks to everyone for their tips. I read the forum and was able to find the place and now writing about it. Here in Taiwan for work. Went there twice in 1 day. #66 is nice. Sexy body. Did BBBJ for 2000 and FS for 2500. Then had #9. Stay away fellas. Cute and sweet but most she will do is HJ for 500. Both Viet. Both arrived here via arranged marriage then divorced after getting their papers. Apparently these girls hang out at Carnegies so good chance can pick one up to have FWB relationship.

Thanks CG, will give her a try- do you find these online if I want to try others, like 141 in hk? Or are most of the wechat type profiles for tea delivery?

Will def report back once I do try!
    This is her skype handle, therefore it is more akin to wechat.

Happy punting.

CG

Quote Originally Posted by FromCanWithLuv  [View Original Post]
    PS. Please recommend any other number at this place with a nice body and legs. I don't think I have time to try everyone.
    Number 8 is my favourite, but number 17 is good fun to. Call her Sexy Merry and you in for a good session.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge5  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Fanny is a tea service.

CG
    Thanks CG, will give her a try- do you find these online if I want to try others, like 141 in hk? Or are most of the wechat type profiles for tea delivery?

Will def report back once I do try!

Minquan Blue No 2

Time to add my contribution to this forum.

Visitied Minquan Blue on Sunday around midnight. I like Viets but Number 9 was busy, and 8 and 13 was not available.

Waited a little and number 2 came down, also a Viet girl. Little bigger than my taste, but decent face with erotic stares and big talents. Decided to proceed with the normal oily massage.

An okay massage with a not-too-bad touch on my little guy from the behind, lasted about 40 min. My hand started roaming the moment she touched my little guy, which was well received.

Flipped and got offerred special right away. She initially wanted 1k for a hand and 3k for FS, but haggled them down to 500 and 2k. I speak broken Chinese but wasn't a problem communicating. She really pushed FS so I accepted.

She brought the rubber but offered BBFS at the same time, which really surprised me. This is a big no no for me so came on the rubber and CBJ.

3 different positions enjoyed with good sound effects.

Massage offered afterwards.

Total damage 3500twd. I wouldn't repeat but felt that the money was well spent.

PS. Please recommend any other number at this place with a nice body and legs. I don't think I have time to try everyone.

Any recommendations for tea service? Is Fanny a tea service? Thanks!
    Yes, Fanny is a tea service.

CG

Bee Talk

Is yet another chat app that has gotten a big advertising push in Taiwan. It's international and in English by default, and if nothing else provides a good window into what's popular at the moment. Lots of xiaojies!

More on chat apps

I should add that on most if not all of these apps, one can elect to share one's location, an option best saved for when one has acquired a high degree of comfort with one's intended contact, keeping in mind personal security concerns; it's probably advisable to avoid doing so especially when dealing with (occasionally but not always) dicey p4p people, of which there are many. Use common sense; remember, these are merely technological tools but one should not lose sight that there are shady people out there, just like in the physical world.

Along these lines, one can and should be aware that one can mask (or never need to reveal, in any case) one's personal mobile phone number when making new contacts in most cases; but note that all these apps require that one initially register for an account using one's mobile phone number, the apps will then send a verification code by return SMS, which one can delete after the registration process is complete.

Though each app operates differently, one can often add contacts who are listed based on their distance via GPS; one can often search and add contacts via the contacts' member I.D. in each given app, or using one's mobile phone number or e-mail (again, if you're OK with disclosing that information either to the app or to one's intended contacts...the apps typically mine one's phone address or e-mail/SMS list for potential contacts of those who already have each particular app installed) ; and sometimes one can physically "shake" one mobile phone when in the add contact menu (in the case of LINE and Kakao) in concert with the intended contact when the contact is in close proximity.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 337 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations