fkk-livingroom.de
Adult Vacations
Mondial FKK
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: Taipei

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 395 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Tried one this week from JKF with the same location, price, and MO, but different outcome. The girl who appeared looked similar enough to the photos that I couldn't be certain. Her face looked different, but attractive, and figure matched the specifications, with a natural the cup that defied gravity without a bra, 165 cm tall and slim, though not quite as skinny as I prefer. I opted to stay, and was glad for it.

From China, late 20's, professional repertoire, friendly and accommodating. Unrushed BBBJ in shower and bed, occasionally deep thrusts, and some attempts at eye contact. Several minutes of rimming. She got scared when I prepared to penetrate her at a high angle from behind, but she let me finish in that position when I showed her I'd be gentle.

Face: 8.

Body: 8.

Skill and attitude: 9.

Quote Originally Posted by NewHere88  [View Original Post]
    She told me to go to ikea near Taipei Arena. I thought I was going to meet her in ikea. After walking around the store a few times, she told me to go into the hotel next door. Then she told me to go to the lobby. Then she gave me a room number. Each time she gave me instructions, she also asked me to take a photo as proof and send it to her. When I got to her floor, I realized her room was also all the way in the back of the hotel (like the last room.) I had a really bad feeling as I walk down a dark and quiet hallway. As I finally got to her door. I knocked. A girl opened up the door but it wasn't the girl in the photo. This girl had long back hair and looked like she was in her late 20's. Mid 30's. Her face was caked with make up so I couldn't really tell her true age. She also had a slim build, no butt no boobs. I have standard. (funny, I know right?) I would give her a 6-7/10 Maybe? I know 3500 nt is not too much money, but I really wanted the a prefect experience. It really wasn't worth doing if I am going to compromise. Also I am in my late 20's, and I would like to sleep with someone who is in their early 20's. So yea, I told her she wasn't the girl in the photo. No drama, I left and she closed the door. I felt like I was lied to with blue balls, so I contacted Girl B.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional  [View Original Post]
    JKForum has not been working for me the last couple of days. I keep getting a 404 "Not Found" message. Is the site down? Anyone know what happened?
    It works for me. I just tried it.

JKForum is down?

JKForum has not been working for me the last couple of days. I keep getting a 404 "Not Found" message. Is the site down? Anyone know what happened?

Viet MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo798  [View Original Post]
    Nothing major to write home about. Visited a massage parlour on Yanping North RD Section 2 recently.

Damage - 1300 for a 1 HR oil massage with an HJ at the end. Again, nothing to write home about. Basically walked in, handed money to the counter, selected a masseuse and then received the massage and manual release. That said, if you go, ask for number 68. She's banging.

Really cute face, perky tits, great ass. You get to touch all over but that's about it. Tried to offer a bit more for extra service but maybe I have to go a few more times?

The girls I spied were mostly Vietnamese and Mainland Chinese.

Additionally. Has anyone been to any of the "hair cut salons" near Ximen? If so, are they any good and can I get a decent BBBJ?

E.
    Hey Nemo798,

Where exactly is this massage parlour?

Thanks,

BC.

MP at JinShan Rd near the corner of Jinzhou Rd, Near S. E. Corner

Name: ManNi.

Origin: Vietnam.

From Wechat. Photo was real.

I went there about three weeks ago when it was raining. The massage was terrible. She had a banging body, D or E tits.

They felt real. Probably one of the worse massages that I ever had. I had to tell her to use less effort as I afraid she would.

Hurt me.

Big disappointment as her attitude made my boner go flat. No GFE whatsoever. He upcharge was 3. She wanted me to do.

A DIY to get it up again. I threw the payment on the bed and left. I'm not young enough that a breeze in my direction will.

Get me ready. I need a little atmosphere and warming up to get me going. I wouldn't recommend but maybe someone else's.

Luck will be better than mine.

This place is five minutes walk from the famous one on Minquan. There are other places that do F. S. , if you look.

Hunt.

Final report.

So here is my final report if anyone was keeping track.

The 2nd agent I was talking to arranged a girl for me next morning. Girl was as advertised (photos all looked very "staged."

Deal is done, good day sir. At the end of the day, find a good agent and you will be fine.

Funny side note. The other agent (let's call him agent C). Messaged me the next morning. I mentioned to him that I was told by "someone" that you can't get Taiwanese girls for 8 k. Instead of defending himself, he just flipped his lid. Like a kid getting caught lying and throwing a tantrum.

Thanks again for reading. This forum has taught me a lot.

That's not really true from my experience. I got two young (early 20's) local Taiwanese girls, both for 4 k. I knew they were local Taiwanese girls because I am fluent and I can tell from their accent and the things they spoke about. But you're right, the student types normally advertise at 8 k. But like I said, I found amazing ones for much cheaper than that. I think you've just been having really bad luck!
    Maybe you are right, I just haven't been getting the right sources. I am getting all my info from an agent after all (the agent is local, for sure). I am glad you manage to find Taiwanese girls for 4 k, did you find them at massage places, or did they come to you?

I am also fluent in Mandarin as well and I just haven't had the best luck.

Oooof, sounds like you had a serious string of bad luck there. I feel bad for you! I also had some bad ones, but I also had some really amazing ones. Guess I got lucky. Like Ragnarok said, if you need some help, I can PM you the name of a good massage place that provides a lineup, and includes FS (and has lots of cute early 20-somethings). Be sure to ask for FS to the mamasan upfront though. Some girls do it and some girls only do BJ / HJ. But yeah, get PM abilities and send me a message if you want that info.
    Hi,

Could you share that info to me?

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Keep reading until the end to gain some really valuable information.

A) Taiwanese local girls are VERY expensive. Real Taiwanese girls can range start at 15 k (aged 30), so if you want a local Taiwanese girl and you want to spend under 10 k, forget it about it.

B) Most young girl (Student types) who are young and around the 8 k price point are from China.

C) If you have the cash, you can get some really nice Japanese girls (AV model type) for around 15 K but these are in-calls only.

I manage to convince her to send me the photo of the girl she was going to send me to me and fully trust this agent at this point.

Thanks for reading, I will keep you guys updated.
    That's not really true from my experience. I got two young (early 20's) local Taiwanese girls, both for 4 k. I knew they were local Taiwanese girls because I am fluent and I can tell from their accent and the things they spoke about. But you're right, the student types normally advertise at 8 k. But like I said, I found amazing ones for much cheaper than that. I think you've just been having really bad luck!

Appointment was at 1:15 with my agent. Girl showed up at 1:30 downstairs. The girl was a 2/10, this chick looked like she was in her 40's could be even 50's. She looked worse than the girls from yesterday, and The agent wanted 7000 nt for her. What the donkey man. The agent sent me a old butt hag that I wouldn't touch even if someone paid me to do so. I am talking about if someone offered me a million dollars to go down with her, I would honestly say no.

So yea, so far, I am not getting much luck, and I have very little hope ATM.

I could use some help.
    Oooof, sounds like you had a serious string of bad luck there. I feel bad for you! I also had some bad ones, but I also had some really amazing ones. Guess I got lucky. Like Ragnarok said, if you need some help, I can PM you the name of a good massage place that provides a lineup, and includes FS (and has lots of cute early 20-somethings). Be sure to ask for FS to the mamasan upfront though. Some girls do it and some girls only do BJ / HJ. But yeah, get PM abilities and send me a message if you want that info.

I could use some help.
    Dude, you are getting screwed (and not the way you want), I can help you but you need for me to able to PM you. All my contacts are with providers who I have used for years so at least they won't run you around. But seems you are not in Taipei? Also, all the girls usually only speak Chinese and most will not see non-Chinese.

Get PM and I will shoot you some contacts. Good luck.

Update #3 I got on the inside (not what you think)

Appointment was at 1:15 with my agent. Girl showed up at 1:30 downstairs. The girl was a 2/10, this chick looked like she was in her 40's could be even 50's. She looked worse than the girls from yesterday, and The agent wanted 7000 nt for her. What the donkey man. The agent sent me a old butt hag that I wouldn't touch even if someone paid me to do so. I am talking about if someone offered me a million dollars to go down with her, I would honestly say no.

I could use some help.
    Keep reading until the end to gain some really valuable information.

So here is what happened after the above post. The agent apologized after I turn the girl down and said he will send me a more attractive one. I gave him another chance thinking he might have been testing me to see if I was the police or something. I told him if he was going to send me another girl he better send me the hottest one he has working. Half an hour later, he told me she was downstairs. This girl was a 3/10. Still a old mom type, not much better than the previous girl honesty. Still worse than the one from jkforums. (he made it seem like the girl on jkforums are bargains at this point.) I walked pass her again and said no to her, I was furious at this point. I went at him in our text. He said for 8000 nt instead he will give me a real hotty. I really had no hope at this point, but I would like him to entertain me with what he thinks a "hot" girl is since he has been so untruthful so far. 25 minutes later, he told me to go downstairs. This girl was a 7/10 (6/10 for me), but she looked like a working girl from mainland China. I wanted a girl next door type and looked like a boy eater type with a angry face. She wasn't what I was promised, do-able but completely not my type. At this point I just hungry and tried. I turned her down and told the agent I was going to get food. I yelled at him some more and he never replied after that.

After some food which recharged me, I looked up backpage.com thinking at least the girls there looks more authentic. I also looked up jkforums again but this time I was just looking at agents.

Unexpectedly, I manage to find an agent who seem quiet genuine. I toggled between 2 different agents but this one became my source. She didn't spam me with photos like the previous agent, I asked her for a girl that was to my preference. At this point I was very suspicious of everyone to be honest. We ended up having a long chat (I mean like the chats you have when 2 old friend catching up) We ended up talking for 6 hours live over 400 messages about random stuff not only about working girls and stuff. Here is what I gathered from her honesty.

A) Taiwanese local girls are VERY expensive. Real Taiwanese girls can range start at 15 k (aged 30), so if you want a local Taiwanese girl and you want to spend under 10 k, forget it about it.

B) Most young girl (Student types) who are young and around the 8 k price point are from China.

C) If you have the cash, you can get some really nice Japanese girls (AV model type) for around 15 K but these are in-calls only.

I manage to convince her to send me the photo of the girl she was going to send me to me and fully trust this agent at this point.

Thanks for reading, I will keep you guys updated.

Here is an update from the previous post.

I could use some help.

First time in taipei looking for girls.

First time posting. First report. I was going to go with an agent I found online. Our emails went back and forth and I added him / her on Wechat. I said my budget was around 7000 nt and he showed me some girls to my liking. After reading this forum and finding out that you can look up girls on JFforums, I tried that. I saw 2 girls that I really liked and I also checked the comments people posted about them. Comments seem to suggest they are real. So I added them on Line and we started talking. I started asking about price and what they will do. All seem to go well. They also only want 3500 nt. At half price? Why not give it a try and cut out the middle man I thought. I was silly enough to ask both girls if they were private and if the photos were truly them. It was stupid of me to believe them eh? BTW, both girls only spoke Chinese, so you will have to know how to read and type Chinese. That was the most fun / frustrating part was to communicate with them since I haven't typed Chinese for a long time.

So on an uneventful Sunday, I message Girl A.

She told me to go to ikea near Taipei Arena. I thought I was going to meet her in ikea. After walking around the store a few times, she told me to go into the hotel next door. Then she told me to go to the lobby. Then she gave me a room number. Each time she gave me instructions, she also asked me to take a photo as proof and send it to her. When I got to her floor, I realized her room was also all the way in the back of the hotel (like the last room.) I had a really bad feeling as I walk down a dark and quiet hallway. As I finally got to her door. I knocked. A girl opened up the door but it wasn't the girl in the photo. This girl had long back hair and looked like she was in her late 20's. Mid 30's. Her face was caked with make up so I couldn't really tell her true age. She also had a slim build, no butt no boobs. I have standard. (funny, I know right?) I would give her a 6-7/10 Maybe? I know 3500 nt is not too much money, but I really wanted the a prefect experience. It really wasn't worth doing if I am going to compromise. Also I am in my late 20's, and I would like to sleep with someone who is in their early 20's. So yea, I told her she wasn't the girl in the photo. No drama, I left and she closed the door. I felt like I was lied to with blue balls, so I contacted Girl B. Girl be posted more recent and had more positive reviews so my hopes were higher. Unfortunately she wasn't available until 3 hours later. Even though I really didn't like the idea of getting sloppy seconds (or God know how many in that day), I was feeling like the day was wasted so I made an appointment with her and headed her way.

Girl be, asked for my phone number on Line, then asked for my work ID number. I told I didn't have one since I was travelling and not a resident of Taiwan. She made a comment that she hope I wasn't the police and vise-versa. She finally gave me an address and I started heading toward her place. I got their an hour early and told her that I would wait until my appointment. I walked around acted like a tourist and made fun of all the police that was near by because of a protest that was happening in the next block. When it was time, I went back to the place she told me. I sat there and waited and waited. She was 45 min late for my appointment. She kept using line to tell me how her current client is trouble and so on. I calm her down and told her it was OK. But honestly I didn't know I would be waiting 45 min extra. It felt longer because I got their like an hour early. Anyhow, when she was finally done. She told me to go to this hotel nearby and ask for this room from the server (which I was a bit embarrass to do but did it anyways.) I got to her door and I could hear her clipping her nails with a nail clipper (OK. Kind of a turn off). I knocked and guess what? Not the girl in the photo. This girl was definitely meatier. Long black hair and she had more curves and had a rounder face. I would give her 1 point above the previous girl. She also had a * face instead of a kind and friendly one. The previous one looked tried. First impression were bad. I told her the same thing and walked away.

Strike 2, I would say at this point I don't think I can trust JKforums. My experience with them are all the girls are fake, don't believe a word they say. Yes you can get a better deal for a cheap thrill, but it's not honest at all. I rather they put up real photos instead of trying to catfish and do a bait and switch.

The train ride back was long. While sitting on the rocks waiting for her I might have gotten a few ant bites. Then I remember I was talking to the other agent, so I contacted him / her again. He / she spoke English so it made things way easier. I basically ranted to him about what happened. He ensured me that the girls he has was real (I even told him, I don't care, I just want good looking early 20 age girls, even if I have to pay for it) he told me he will send a girl close to my living place. I ask for a girl tomorrow since I don't think I'll have the mojo to do anything tonight after all the walking and waiting. For 7000 nt, I hope I finally get the girl I want, and I give my trust to this agent and will let you know what happens tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and I'll keep you updated.

Please PM me if you have a trusted agent that you use, or have a girl that is actually the girl she post to be. Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by FredZhou27  [View Original Post]
    Hi Optional,

I'm new here, couldn't figure out how to pm you so posting here first as I'm on the go now. Will figure it out later.

Currently in taipei for a couple of days, might not have time to explore too many options. Was wondering if you are ok to share the contacts for your first 2 encounters? Sounds like you had a great time!

Fredz.
    The girls from my first two encounters have both left Taipei already; they were both only there for a week or two. The best thing to do is check JKForum and look for postings that have a lot of comments. Usually you can ascertain the quality of a posting by the comments it has. I assume some of the comments are fake, so double check the posters to make sure they are real commenters.

Posting Limitations