Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Scams in Vietnam

There are just too many scams in Vietnam, everywhere from Hanoi down to central parts then HCMC, against foreigners and even against their own native people. It's very frustrating dealing with Vietnamese.

I was with a group of European tourists trekking through Vietnam. These Europeans were very sympathetic with the Vietnamese for having to endure a very long and very brutal war against the Americans. But everywhere we went, there were young and old people trying to cheat them out of small change. After having to deal with so many repeated attempts at cheating, these normally very kind and generous tourists just got very angry.

My feelings are that Vietnamese is a very hardened people by the very poor economic conditions and perhaps by the extreme brutalities during the long war. They are not easy, kind and gentle to deal with. Cambodians and Laotians went through the same brutal war, but they are much kinder and easier going when you deal with them. I cannot explain it.

It's not easy to find good-looking girls for good sex in Vietnam. The old Communist leaders are deadly ashamed that their young girls have to fuck foreigners for their living. So they go all out prosecuting prostitution to foreigners. It's just not worth the effort to hunt for sex in Vietnam.

Sakura Massage

Tourist rip-off.

Headed to Sakura massage after reading earlier reports on here suggesting a BJ with the girl getting naked would be had for ballpark one million including the ticket price and tip.

On the reception desk there is a sign with three options. 90min for 550k, two hours for 650k and two girls for around 900k from memory. I chose the two hour option.

The place is very well decorated and maintained. The rooms are also very nice, with a massage table, tub and sauna. The attendant will bring girls one at a time, if you don't like the first one you can request to see the next one.

The run down was sauna (at the limit of endurance I have to say) , rub down in the tub followed by normal massage. During all of this she stayed dressed (in a tight red dress). After the normal massage she laid down beside me and brushed junior, asking if I wanted her to massage or kiss it. Contrary to the previous poster's experience she wanted to clarify the tip first. To put it simply, her expectations were not in line with reality. After bargaining she came down to 500k for a hand job and one million for a blow job, with justification that some Koreans give a tip of two or three million. I politely declined, and she looked pissed off when I left a tip of 200k for just the massage.

All of this took one hour and 15 minutes, after which the staff at the front counter still wanted to charge the two hour rate. I paid the 90 min price and left.

In my opinion rule of thumb anywhere is generally to go local, which in Hanoi means a good BJ job for around 400k (from a single experience) in the Tam Quats and let the inflated tourist places like this die out. If just a HJ is your thing I am sure a service provider in a Tam Quat would still oblige.

Would not be hard finding a freebie in this town if here long enough and some Vietnamese language, you'the be lucky if only a short term visitor however.

Quote Originally Posted by Mianbao  [View Original Post]
    Went for a wander down Thuy Khue, which according to earlier reports on here is Tam Quat central. Tam Quats are supposedly barber shops, but in reality look nothing of the sort and it is quite obvious what they are. Finding them was straight forward, they have illuminated signs and at night they stand out. The interior is usually lit by pink lighting.

The girls offering the service might not be immediately visible. In most there were a couple of people (perhaps the owner, a family, whoever) sitting around watching TV, but if you walk in they will know what you are there for. At the one I went to I poked my head in the entrance, a girl came over and said 'massage', which was about her only word of English, and lead me upstairs.

The place was basic, a few narrow beds separated by curtains.

I showed her a bank note and indicated that I wanted a piece of paper, she came back and wrote 300, 000 on it..
    Great review Mianbao! I will be there is year. I can't wait

Really agree, it's a totally different city now during winter, it's so empty. Hoan Kiem was very very busy all day and night long during my last stay. Now it's like a ghost back packer district. But it's still nice. The thing I miss the most except for just being able to sit and relax in the sun is all the pretty girls riding motorbike, with those sexy dust and gas-protection masks on.

Prices are a little too high for me. Paying 35 dollars for company while drinking (having to buy the girls drinks too, I guess) is not just a little over the top, it's plain ridiculous, especially compared to prices for other things around here. With that kind of prices they must have some kind of rule, that if the girl does not live up to the expectations, it's allowed to change? Wondering, just in case haha.

Would be fun just to see what's up in Hanoi, with the red lighty things I mean. But it doesn't seem to be so interesting unless you either like karaoke, get lucky with the masseuse or have a big budget. At least not compared to most other places here in SE-asia. But I think just going for the normal girls would be better. I love all the cute girls around here. It's something very special with the hanoian girls. So cute so cute and so beautiful so beautiful too, at the same time. I can just walk around all day and look at them.

You know any good clubs, bars, streets or anything, where I can meet locals who wants to meet foreigners? Around Hoan Kiem was great after last rainy season, but now when it's so damn cold not so many girls sit around the lake no more. Unless they already have a guy to keep them warm, that is.

Anyone know somewhere I can get a HE combined with a real good massage, BTW? It's very rare with good massage, slow, strong, silent masseuses. Like it when the masseuses sit at me, rub themselves against me etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ong Tay  [View Original Post]
    Hey DonkeyNumber2,

I'm usually not one to rain on somebody's parade, but let me just share a cautionary tale, as it were. The low end Tam Quats (simply Vietnamese for Massage) specializing in this kind of service get a lot of customers, and with a BBBJ chances are you're going to get sick. Just think of what this girl does all night. A quote from The Grey movie sticks in my mind, "The gave me the clap like it was gift wrapped." Luckily the required medicine is also readily available over the counter in Hanoi if it's nothing too serious. Just a friendly reminder to have fun, but stay safe!

Tam Quat

Went for a wander down Thuy Khue, which according to earlier reports on here is Tam Quat central. Tam Quats are supposedly barber shops, but in reality look nothing of the sort and it is quite obvious what they are. Finding them was straight forward, they have illuminated signs and at night they stand out. The interior is usually lit by pink lighting.

The girls offering the service might not be immediately visible. In most there were a couple of people (perhaps the owner, a family, whoever) sitting around watching TV, but if you walk in they will know what you are there for. At the one I went to I poked my head in the entrance, a girl came over and said 'massage', which was about her only word of English, and lead me upstairs.

The place was basic, a few narrow beds separated by curtains.

I showed her a bank note and indicated that I wanted a piece of paper, she came back and wrote 300, 000 on it. Seemed fair enough to me, although actually I didn't know what level of service I'the be getting, HJ or BJ.

She then indicated that I should take my pants off and lie down. She didn't waste any time in getting herself topless and starting on a BBBJ. Nice!

The service wasn't too rushed, and was a BBBJ supplemented by a HJ, she let me caress and kiss her breasts.

When done she said her second English word, 'hotel', however as I don't speak Vietnamese and her English I imagine that would have been a nightmare to arrange. Nice to know that was on the menu for next time, barring that obstacle. I then got dressed, and handed her the 300k. She said her third English word 'tip', so I indicated shock and that she had written 300k, but handed her another 50. She said 'OK', but she looked a bit disappointed so being a bit soft I gave her another 100. I presume therefore that around 400 is ballpark, and compared to pricing in other parts of Asia it isn't a bad deal.

I would rate her a 7/10, and would certainly do her in my hotel if the language barrier could be overcome.

Hey DonkeyNumber2,

Welcome to Hanoi! Sorry that you came at a bad time, sooo cold and rainy here now!

For the tourist here for a short stay, I recommend going to the basement of the Fortuna hotel. Pick from one of the 300 ladies, pay $35 for a girl to sit and drink with you, $45 or something like that for the hotel room (but they ask for your passport now!) , $100 shorttime for the girl or $150 overnight. Yes this is the premium price but the girls are probably the best you will find in Hanoi and no need to haggle about price. The same goes for the Hanoi Hotel, the bar up the stairs next to the lobby, prices and quality of girls are about the same.

For massage with a happy HJ ending, go to the top of Fortuna hotel spa, Zeus spa, or Oasis Spa. You get naked and go into the steam room, then the girl gives you a bath, washes your hair, a decent massage, then the "massage baby?" question and a happy ending. Massage costs anywhere from 400-600k ($20-30) for 90 minutes and then tip for the girl 200-500k.

Otherwise you can do the old fashioned way and date a local from the WeChat app or the Vietnam Cupid website. But that takes a lot more work.

BTW you have to buy a premium membership to send / receive private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ong Tay  [View Original Post]
    You can pm me if you need a personal tour guide LOL.
    I'm also a new member! Don't know how to send pms, but wonder if you're still up to take someone for a little tour.

I arrived in Hanoi yesterday evening. I have been here once before, right at the end of the last rainy season. But it was before I ever tried anything that had to do with boom boom or lady massage, and I have no experience whatsoever of that aspect of Hanoi. I do like the city though. Would like to try a night out, just to see what it's all about, maybe bring a girl home if the rates aren't as high as stated in earlier posts. Or maybe for those rates too if the girls are nice!

Will stay for some time, maximum two weeks I think.

AVOID. Esalen 3 Massage

Following a post from 2010 I went to Esalen 3, a massage place diagonally across from Sofitel Plaza. Unfortunately it is very easy to find, with big bright neon saying massage and jacuzzi.

The ticket price has gone up to 200, 000, which was fine, but after a short massage I found that inflation has hit the quoted HJ price to a crazy extent. Her opening quote was 700, 000. Bonkers! After starting to get dressed she brought it down to 300, 000. I continued gettting dressed, my mood was well gone by then and if lots of negotation is required you just know the service will be shit.

A shame as she was very attractive and suggesting we exchange numbers so that she could come to my hotel some time. Goodness knows what she would have quoted for a fuck!

Sitting in the Fortuna basement lounge, watching all the girls go by. So many girls lined up and getting the bright light shine on them for inspection. They're all starting to look the same actually! Then I saw one that was a little chubbier than most walk by and I immediately grabbed her. It's so hard to find a girl with some meat on her bones here! I guess I've been in Hanoi too long LOL. Her breasts were spilling out of her dress, and it wasn't long before I invited her upstairs.

She arrived at the hotel room wearing a coat and just a bra underneath. First pleasant surprise was that her large breasts were very real. Sucking on her nipples made them big and hard. She was already getting very wet and I went down on her for a bit but she was going crazy and couldn't stand it for long. She pushed me back on the bed and started licking me and sucking on my balls. Pretty good job I must say! Then she grabbed the condom and struggled a bit to get it on while holding my dick in her mouth. With some help we were ready to go, starting in missionary. Her nice big tits were shaking with the rhythm but I wanted more. So I laid down and got her to ride me instead. Playing with her nipples and sucking on them, she grinded on me for a long time and moaned as she cummed. She was a little embarrassed as clearly this wasn't a normal thing for her to actually cum with a customer. Now maybe it was the beer, maybe I was too tired, probably it was the condom that was too tight, but I still didn't get any release yet. She seemed surprised that I went for so long without cumming, and wanted to make sure I left happy. So I flipped her over and started again with doggy style. Grabbing her nice big ass as I pounded her from behind, this was exactly what I miss so much after having too many skinny girls. She moaned with the pleasure and really started pushing back in time with me, so I drilled her with everything I had until she cummed again. We both collapsed on the bed for awhile until she checked me and saw something was still rock hard with no release yet. She just opened her legs wide and laid back on the bed, but I told her it's ok, she was great but I'm tired and have to go home.

She let me take a few pics of her. Not enough pics on this thread so I'll share them here! She gave me her phone number and said she wanted to meet me outside some time."Take photo sex, and boomboom, no money ok?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thao1.jpg‎   thao2.jpg‎  

Thanks for your clarification. Congrats for climbing to the top of the BPL.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaBill  [View Original Post]
    The exact name of the hotel is: Hanoi Hotel.

http://www.hanoihotel.com.vn

Hanoi Hotel is girl friendly, as is the Fortuna Hotel. Unfortunately, the sister hotel to the Hanoi Hotel, the Lake Side Hotel, is not (NOT) girl friendly.

Hanoi Hilton

You have a wicked sense of humour! Whilst the POW camps were often referred to as the Hanoi Hilton, this place, The Hanoi Hotel, believe me is a fine hotel with hot and cold running women!

Quote Originally Posted by Morten A  [View Original Post]
    It's the prison from the war. Its called Hanoi Hilton.

Hanoi Hotel

The exact name of the hotel is: Hanoi Hotel.

Hanoi Hotel is girl friendly, as is the Fortuna Hotel. Unfortunately, the sister hotel to the Hanoi Hotel, the Lake Side Hotel, is not (NOT) girl friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by PorscheDriver  [View Original Post]
    First, thanks for the most informative report; I'm travelling the first time to Hanoi and am a little confused what is being called the Hanoi Hilton? When I google it, I just receive the standard reply for all Hanoi Hotels; could you please tell me what the exact name of the hotel is.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Athena1  [View Original Post]
    Don't go to the places in Ngoc van they are really low end and are the sorts of places where the girls are working after being trafficked hence the poor reports on here. If you want full service for a million or less just go to any of the local VIP massage type places and once you hit it off with a girl many are willing to meet in a hotel or Nha Nghi for around 700k to a million. Also there are many massage places in the outer districts ie long bien or dong anh where you can get full service for 500 k on the spot. Go a little further to say Tuson and it becomes 300 k.
    But I never tried to get an FS out of massage places, because they were kinda hit and miss. Usually I did not prefer to put too much effort or time into this.

Once I even tried, but the girl was so bad in English, I myself got frustrated and left, though that girl might be one of the few 10/10s I have seen in my mongering sting. Damn I still regret not knowing Vietnamese for that case alone.

Other than that, I have tried the places you are saying, those beyond Long bien bridge, where for 300k you can get FS. Most girls are quite young but again you cannot expect GFE there.

For that, the best is Fortuna or Hanoi hotel.

BTW, what happend to Sheraton's Nutz Bar? I heard it had gotten renovated last year, and the scene for mongering is over there now. Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by PorscheDriver  [View Original Post]
    First, thanks for the most informative report; I'm travelling the first time to Hanoi and am a little confused what is being called the Hanoi Hilton? When I google it, I just receive the standard reply for all Hanoi Hotels; could you please tell me what the exact name of the hotel is.
    Try googling Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel or just go here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...era-Hanoi.html

Posting Limitations