Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 108 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Intransit
    Heading to Hanoi next week and will be traveling with my non-Viet, Asian girlfriend. Will we be hassled if we check into a hotel together unmarried? Thanks.
    Will not be a problem.

Heading to Hanoi next week and will be traveling with my non-Viet, Asian girlfriend. Will we be hassled if we check into a hotel together unmarried? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorerman
    Yes, obviously some guys go to Esalen and ruin it for others, because some girls say "one million" or 500,000 for HJ, and then trying to bargain is silly. Your approach is better, though some girls are persistent if you are a white Westerner with trying to get more. I hate that - a real mood killer.
    Yes, you're right. I have the advantage of being a Viet-speaking Westerner and that helps keep them in line. If they suggest something ridiculous like 500,000, a Viet guy would just look at them like their crazy, so you might try that. Me, I just don't do pre-HJ neogotiations and I tell them very politiely that I don't discuss money until the service is complete. In many cases, the girls want to put their phone numbers into my phone as I'm leaving, so they can't be too upset about the tip.

I'm quite confident the prices I suggested below are generous by local standards, based on my conversations with the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy
    I've generally been happy at this place. It's just 75,000 with the coupon from the previous visit and the facilities are pretty for a VN massage joint. I agree some of the girls are less pretty - maybe 5's. It's no problem, however, to ask for another if you don't like the one they send to you. I've done it several times. However, I believe there are several girls in the 7-8 range, good figures, and some will readily offer to meet you on the outside. It really depends.

FYI, I tip 200,000 for HJ if the girl lets feel her up inside her outfit, underwear. This happens about 60% of the time. Otherwise I tip 150,000 for solid massage, HJ down to 50,000 for mediocre preformance. I never negotiate a price before the HJ. If they insist on pre-negotiations, I decline and tip them 50,000 - so I'm out $6 for an hour massage. Many will try to get more but if you show you know the prices, they'll fall in line.
    Yes, obviously some guys go to Esalen and ruin it for others, because some girls say "one million" or 500,000 for HJ, and then trying to bargain is silly. Your approach is better, though some girls are persistent if you are a white Westerner with trying to get more. I hate that - a real mood killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bespoke
    At the beginning of Nghi Tam road near the Sofitel and Thanh Nien road is Esaleen. There had been some reports here suggesting that it is a good place in Hanoi, but I did not find it so.

The girls were mid to late 20s, some kinda fat and short. Facilities were better than the one I reported on before, but suprised that it was not nicer given the great sign outside and its proximity to the sofitel.

Dry and steam saunas offered along with a jacuzzi, shower then up to the small rooms. At the end they ask if you want HJ and proceed. My girl sat at the other end of the table with my legs straddling her. It seemed like a strategy to keep the distance and make groping difficult. Quality of massage was standard, extra service just so so.

Both mine and my friend's girls haggled over the tip as I would find out later which spoils the mood. I was firm w/ 100 and my friend paid 150 which he said was more the standard these days in HN.

Price for ticket was 120 for VN and 150 for foreigners. They give you a coupon at the end worth 50% off a foreign ticket and buy 2 get 1 free for vn at the next visit (before 10pm).

After reading the posts, I didn't expect very much but did think it sounded better in the posts. Didn't see anyone attractive in the 5-6 that I saw walk by me. Tried it out for curiosity and to I guess confirm the lack of good places in HN.

Damage was 120-150 +100-150 tip for 60 minutes. Less expensive next time around, but I won't be back here either.
    I've generally been happy at this place. It's just 75,000 with the coupon from the previous visit and the facilities are pretty for a VN massage joint. I agree some of the girls are less pretty - maybe 5's. It's no problem, however, to ask for another if you don't like the one they send to you. I've done it several times. However, I believe there are several girls in the 7-8 range, good figures, and some will readily offer to meet you on the outside. It really depends.

FYI, I tip 200,000 for HJ if the girl lets feel her up inside her outfit, underwear. This happens about 60% of the time. Otherwise I tip 150,000 for solid massage, HJ down to 50,000 for mediocre preformance. I never negotiate a price before the HJ. If they insist on pre-negotiations, I decline and tip them 50,000 - so I'm out $6 for an hour massage. Many will try to get more but if you show you know the prices, they'll fall in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Bespoke
    On Xuan Dieu street near Ho Tay (westlake) there is a big "Thai Massage" sign at the corner of Thien Thai. You can't miss it. I wanted to see what it was all about, and following Thien Thai to the end there is the Tay Ho Hotel with tennis courts and pool. Looked like a large complex.

Next to the tennis courts was the massage facility. It has a red neon sign on it. We got there late so it was already dark, thus difficult to see the place. It was dimly lit in any case.

The ticket price was 200k, seemed kind of steep relative to what other posters have said here. Apparently that was the VIP room with in room sauna and jet bathtub. The facilities are kind of run down in my opinion. The hot water was not working well, but since they collected the money already at the desk I thought I would make the best of it and having something to report.

The masseuse was probably in early 30s but was not bad looking. After bathing me and washing all the right places, she gave an excellent massage including hot stones treatment. She worked very hard and asked for permission to turn the fan on. Oddly enough (for the looks of the place) she did not offer to do anything else but asked if I was sore anywhere else so she could work on that with the remaining time. She seemed surprised at my suggestion of a tug or maybe just pretending. After checking out the little window she sat on the table and went to work. Would not do anything else but frankly I was not pushing for it.

Damage 200k+150k tip for around 80 mins. Bottomline is that it's a good massage w/ a bit extra at the end but I will probably not be back.
    I have been there too, and it is as you describe. It seems that the club is trying to get the girls not to offer extras, so they are pressured a bit, it seems. I have been tipping 200,000 there and that is in the VIP room for the 90 minute version. Pretty good massage, and I enjoy the soapy wash, and had a tug once in there also.

One gal wanted to come to my place instead of doing anything there. Enjoyed a nice tumble with her once, but have not repeated.

But for that part of town, there are not so many options for massage, so I still go occassionally, usually on a weekend if I am in town. The other place is one near the Sheraton on Xuan Dieu, just about 100m from the entrance.

A tip for frequent Asian business travellers who rarely visit Hanoi

I have not read all the posts here yet (quite a few though) but know the scene in Hanoi for getting girls to a room in a decent hotel is difficult. What I do is keep numbers for Viet girls I meet elsewhere in Asia (Orchard Towers, Beach Club Cafe, etc) and also ask for their Viet number. Most of the girls I meet come from Hanoi, so when I am in town I call or sms them in advance and either get them to come to the hotel smartly dressed in the evening (ideally before the curfew, but they know how to deal with that if they will come late) or during the day if I am not working.

The sort of Viets that I meet overseas tend to be 30 something and educated with decent English. Most seem to have formerly been bookeepers. They are all rampant in bed, usually all night. It's like a professional thing. They will probably want US$100 for the night though. But that is a lot less than they charge in Orchard Towers.

Cheers,

John

Hanoi massage2

At the beginning of Nghi Tam road near the Sofitel and Thanh Nien road is Esaleen. There had been some reports here suggesting that it is a good place in Hanoi, but I did not find it so.

The girls were mid to late 20s, some kinda fat and short. Facilities were better than the one I reported on before, but suprised that it was not nicer given the great sign outside and its proximity to the sofitel.

Dry and steam saunas offered along with a jacuzzi, shower then up to the small rooms. At the end they ask if you want HJ and proceed. My girl sat at the other end of the table with my legs straddling her. It seemed like a strategy to keep the distance and make groping difficult. Quality of massage was standard, extra service just so so.

Both mine and my friend's girls haggled over the tip as I would find out later which spoils the mood. I was firm w/ 100 and my friend paid 150 which he said was more the standard these days in HN.

Price for ticket was 120 for VN and 150 for foreigners. They give you a coupon at the end worth 50% off a foreign ticket and buy 2 get 1 free for vn at the next visit (before 10pm).

After reading the posts, I didn't expect very much but did think it sounded better in the posts. Didn't see anyone attractive in the 5-6 that I saw walk by me. Tried it out for curiosity and to I guess confirm the lack of good places in HN.

Damage was 120-150 +100-150 tip for 60 minutes. Less expensive next time around, but I won't be back here either.

Hanoi Massage

On Xuan Dieu street near Ho Tay (westlake) there is a big "Thai Massage" sign at the corner of Thien Thai. You can't miss it. I wanted to see what it was all about, and following Thien Thai to the end there is the Tay Ho Hotel with tennis courts and pool. Looked like a large complex.

Next to the tennis courts was the massage facility. It has a red neon sign on it. We got there late so it was already dark, thus difficult to see the place. It was dimly lit in any case.

The ticket price was 200k, seemed kind of steep relative to what other posters have said here. Apparently that was the VIP room with in room sauna and jet bathtub. The facilities are kind of run down in my opinion. The hot water was not working well, but since they collected the money already at the desk I thought I would make the best of it and having something to report.

The masseuse was probably in early 30s but was not bad looking. After bathing me and washing all the right places, she gave an excellent massage including hot stones treatment. She worked very hard and asked for permission to turn the fan on. Oddly enough (for the looks of the place) she did not offer to do anything else but asked if I was sore anywhere else so she could work on that with the remaining time. She seemed surprised at my suggestion of a tug or maybe just pretending. After checking out the little window she sat on the table and went to work. Would not do anything else but frankly I was not pushing for it.

Damage 200k+150k tip for around 80 mins. Bottomline is that it's a good massage w/ a bit extra at the end but I will probably not be back.

Pham Van Dong query

Thanks to previous posters who mentioned the pham van dong/au co areas.

Finally some opportunities for some cheap & sleazy action here in hanoi.

Not really keen on a $30. 50 massage/HJ/BJ or hairdresser bullshit.

Much prefer FS brothels.

At 1000 hrs today took the #7 public bus along pham van dong (from airport) as described in previous posts.

(1km north of hoang quoc viet; apx 3-4 kms south of the bridge)

Looked carefully on both sides of the street, but couldn't really see any likely looking places.

Is the hunting better (more obvious) later in the afternoon/evening, when the red fluoros are switched on?

Would my searching benefit by asking/hiring a local moto (xe om) rider?

Or is this a sure recipe for getting ripped off?

Pham van dong/au co intersection/overpass is also mentioned.

Didn't check out this location yet. Hopefully this afternoon.

I would prefer BJ baber shop in THAI PHIEN street, not far from the cetre and it would be a nice place to go.

Re: Contact in DIA

Thanks Exploreman. Can't send a PM as am not a member and Jackson is not going to allow me to put up a mail address. On a different note, has anybody tried the BJ massage places on Pho Vong. 200K ticket for foreigners and 100 K tip. Open till 5 AM at night. So perfect after a night at New Square or Face Club. Its foreigner friendly as I have gone alone late and don't speak much vietnamese. But understand the ticket for locals is 120K. Very basic stuff. With the usual damp tissues. But for that price you can't really go wrong.

===============================================

Hi Chesterfield,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield
    Brothers, any idea who the FLs are in Date In Asia in Hanoi?? I have read the forum so know Fast Car is to be avoided and have hooked up with Lost in Love as well. Any other suggestions would be welcome. Am here for a couple of weeks.

I know one DIA lady who wants $100 (which is a lot in this country, as reading the forum will tell you). You can go to the Sheraton and find the same. But if you are interested, she is a MILF, 33-34 years old, has a regular job, and wants to make some extra money.

She is pretty, and loves sex. Shy to be seen without her clothes off, as she had a caesarean.

If you are interested, I can give you her DIA name. But you cannot tell her that you know she is FL or is looking for money. You should just contact her if you want, and then suggest that you would be "generous". If she is interested, she will take it from there.

If you are interested, send me a PM.

Contacts in DIA

Brothers, any idea who the FLs are in Date In Asia in Hanoi?? I have read the forum so know Fast Car is to be avoided and have hooked up with Lost in Love as well. Any other suggestions would be welcome. Am here for a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfootballer
    Hey, I think you can contact some girl on DIA, and contact fast car is good, for the hotel to stay I think HILTON HANOI will be good, she doesn't mind show you arround and spend night with you as long as you can pay her well, I hope my advice will be ok for you.
    Blackfootballer aka Fast Car: How's business these days?

Posting Limitations