Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Update bar and dicotheque

Try AMG .121 Phung hung street, Diamond D .319 Tayson street, Dragon Fly .8 HANG BUOM, bAR Amazon 10 Bao khanh, Jam .61 Luong ngoc quyen, Civil discotheque . Tran quang khai street, hope you find some fun there

Update

Quote Originally Posted by Mantid  [View Original Post]
    Can you recommend any MP's. I'm in Hanoi now. Thanks.
    Apocalypse is closed, Daewoo Hotel had young kids (didn't appear to be any WG's) and the music was overbearing. Nuts at Sheraton has a scene, only a couple of hotties (many older gals with to much mileage) but that kept me busy for two nights. No sign of the MP across from the Hilton. Is it hidden somewhere? Will try the Hanoi Hotel. Thanks.

Exactly where across from the Hilton. I have not found one there.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorerman  [View Original Post]
    There are many. There is one across the street from Hilton. Try the Hoa Binh hotel. There also is one in the Saigon hotel. Most any place offering sauna and massage is likely to have friendly massage.
    I have heard about this MP across from the Hilton but can't find it and the cabbies don't know of it. Where exactly across from the Hilton is it? I don't see any sign of an MP across from the Hilton.

Went to Hoa Bin. Special massage was available for 200K.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantid  [View Original Post]
    There are many. There is one across the street from Hilton. Try the Hoa Binh hotel. There also is one in the Saigon hotel. Most any place offering sauna and massage is likely to have friendly massage.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfootballer  [View Original Post]
    1, girl friendly hotel 5 star, Hilton opera hanoi. 3, night time areas old quater, arround Hoan kiem lake with manny bars and restaurants, going to APPOCLYPSE, night club in HANOI hotel, dancing club in DAWWOO hotel. 4, call girls to hotel or going to MP are both available in HANOI.

Pham van Dong is a street well west of the center of Hanoi, by taxi from the Old quarter you should expect to pay 100, 000 (5 dollars USD) if you take one of the mini cabs, if you take a mid sized prices goes up.

I went there with a cabbie contact, and the picking were slim at the early hour. After 930pm is best. You will see women sitting around in store fronts beside closed gated shop fronts. Drive slow along Pham Van Dong north of Hoang Quoc Viet. And when you see a group or ladies wave you in stop off and talk to them.

If you don't speak viet like I do then you can just use sign language or a pad of paper to negotiate. Always ask the price first. I saw a girl that was a hard 7. 5 here. The price was 150, 000 (yep not a typo) and another 100, 000 for wetting your whistle with her mouth before hand. This place is like eating in a food court or fast food joint you will get in and out quick no fancy dinning room.

So for a total of 250, 000 quick service, I prefer GFE myself but its good to know and pass on.

As for the cabbie he later tried to scame me out of 200, 000 when I was going to give him more then that anyways (dumb a*ss) so yeah fair warning don't trust the cabbies (most anyways).

Fortuna Hotel + Boss KTV

Stayed at the Fortuna (on the Capital floors) for recent visit w / Malaysian coworker. Good prices, Good lounge, good hispeed internet, and. A seriously decent KTV downstairs. (It's not the Sheraton or the Hilton Opera, but it's not much below them, which is good for Hanoi Hotels).

Honestly, if you're on a low low budget, it's not ideal, but with an expense account. It's well worth it.

After dinner, we went downstairs to Boss, the KTV, waiting for clients to show up who. Failed to do so. Their loss.

Boss was relatively recently renovated from the looks of it.

On a Monday night, there were about 75 girls out front in the entrance gauntlet saying "Welcome, Boss". All sizes, shapes, types (a saw a couple of likely Eurasian girls in the mix).

We got to the KTV room, and asked the mammi to bring girls who'd be able / willing to go upstairs later. (Not all of the girls will or can. Some just do KTV, others will sideline upstairs, as well) She started parading them thru and my colleague and I started taking notes.

My first choice, #71 (classic tall girl in white who could have graced the pages of a fashion mag) , was sadly, scooped up by some other m#f#are in another KTV room while we were comparing notes and comments, and getting sidebar snarks from the mammi. My second choice, #146. Nha, was a short, kinda chesty local girl with an almost latin butt. My colleague went with his traditional "young office lady gone bad".

After a couple of hours of Johnny Walker Gold inflamed Karaoke, we called it quits. The mammi advised that pricing for the girls was 100$US ST. 150$US LT paid to the girl (and from what my colleague sussed from previous trips, the kickback to mammi was minimal, as she got commish on the room for having set up the reservation for my colleague). The girls left while we paid the tab. Mammi advised that they'd join us upstairs.

Nha joined me for the night, got undressed, dragged me to the bathtub, and scrubbed both of us up before we hit the sheets. Didn't get much sleep. She was game for pretty much every option, but turned out to have a day job as a masseuse. Which was handy. BBBJ, DATY, covered front and back work, sleepyhumping (no penetration that time, but I ended up coming on her back). I'd give her a 7 for looks (cute, nice skin in general, flawlessly trimmed Bush and waxed pucker) , an 8 for service (she tried way hard, so to speak) , and a 6-7 for skill (knew her way around, but not all the tricks, so to speak).

After a morning rerun, a massage, bath, and some towel-snapping, I packed while she lazed in the tub soaking. Kicked her out about 8 with a decent tip, her mobile, and slept soundly on the flight to BKK.

I'll stay at the Fortuna again.

Nutz Bar Experience

Got to my room, changed and headed to Nutz bar. I actually forgot to set my watch and it was only 9pm (I thought 10pm). Nutz is in the basement of Sheraton.

Went down, there was no-one there except the staff. UGH, decided to wait it out. Got a beer a stool at the front side of the bar. The staff said the place picks up at 10pm. At 9:30pm a girl walks up next to me, chat for 2 mins and then shows me her phone "I come to your hotel"; I politely said no and she did not go away, hovered around since I was the only one there.

10ish, more people started to come in and the music kicked in. LOUD trance and house music. More girls showed up, all shapes and sizes. The pickings were ok. I finally ask one for the rate, she said VND 1Mill for all night. I said VND 1Mill, she accepted. Into taxi back to my hotel.

I had to register my "guest" at the front desk. No problem, went up. She asked for money up front. I refused and told her to leave if she wanted money up front. Argued for about 10 mins. She spoke no English so that didn't really help. She finally accepted. Had 2 round before sleeping. Her BBBJ was so so. I actually forgot to get my own condoms. The ones she had literally chocked my cock. NOTE: Get your own condoms!

Set the alarm to 7:30am, had to grab breakfast and go to a meeting. Woke her up got another lazy round. I wanted to let her out before I got dressed and breakfast. I gave her the 1Mill and she flipped. Said it was to be 200K. WTF? Got into another argument. She refused to leave. Back and forth, she did not budge. I was getting patient and decided to give her another 500K more just to her her out. That made her happy.

Then at the door, hig and kiss, she gets on her knees plays with me under my shorts, gets me hard again and starts BBBJ, then she gets on the bed, takes of her jeans and asks me to fuck her again. Huh? Hhhhmmm. Ok sure.

We have another round, she gets dressed and out the door. PHEW.

This is my first experience in Hanoi and it was interesting.

-JM

1, girl friendly hotel 5 star, Hilton opera hanoi. 3, night time areas old quater, arround Hoan kiem lake with manny bars and restaurants, going to APPOCLYPSE, night club in HANOI hotel, dancing club in DAWWOO hotel. 4, call girls to hotel or going to MP are both available in HANOI.

Quote Originally Posted by Praj4  [View Original Post]
    I am on buisness trip to Hanoi in 3rd week of April.

I wish to know if you care to answer-

1]Names of GF hotels? 3 star or 4 or 5 star?

3] Area of city where I should book hotel which is well connected with nightlife area?

4]What's best option for me? Incall or outcall? Call girl to hotel room or go to MP?

Thanks in advance
    Sorry for the bad news Praj4 but:

1) There are no GF 4 or 5 star hotels.

2)?

3) There is no nightlife area in Hanoi.

4) There are no MP's or other services with incall or outcall.

A simple read of the VN Forum would have told you (as Mik did) that Vietnam is nothing like the PI or Thailand or China, Macau, Singapore, etc. It's in its own league. Think N. Korea, but better.

JD

No need to post multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Praj4  [View Original Post]

3] Area of city where I should book hotel which is well connected with nightlife area?

4]What's best option for me? Incall or outcall? Call girl to hotel room or go to MP?

Thanks in advance
    I'd suggest what every other forum member will tell you to do. Go back and read the forum. Try reading about the hotels in the hotel section to get a general feel for the country. There's an abundance of information if you read between the lines.

Just remember that VN is not like its neighbours ie Thailand, Cambodia, Phils etc, Not everything is what it seems.

Good luck calling girls to your 5 star hotels.

First timer

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaz50  [View Original Post]
    Pham van Dong is a street well west of the center of Hanoi, by taxi from the Old quarter you should expect to pay 100, 000 (5 dollars USD) if you take one of the mini cabs, if you take a mid sized prices goes up.

As for the cabbie he later tried to scame me out of 200, 000 when I was going to give him more then that anyways (dumb a*ss) so yeah fair warning don't trust the cabbies (most anyways).

Cheers

Thanks in advance

First timer

Thanks in advance

First timer

Quote Originally Posted by Xxanty  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

Travelling to Hanoi in March 2011 for the 1st time.

Can anyone suggest some girl friendly hotels in the action area.

Where is the action area? In the old quater?

Thanks

I wish to know if anybody cares to answer-

Thanks in advance

[QUOTE=Okurka; 1098659]

Quote Originally Posted by Porklobster
    I finally found the Hang Chuoi place: as I suspected, it is NOT the legit-looking massage place (which does, however, offer an excellent proper massage) , but a far seedier place further down towards the end of the road with a sign saying "heath services" (sic). Perhaps they have gotten wise to the ISG writeup, but the price I was quoted was 400K. Does that include everything? I asked, and was told yes yes, although nobody there spoke much English really. OK, previous reports had mentioned 200+200, so perhaps they want it all up front now, I thought, and entered. [/QUOTE=Porklobster]it looks you made the same mistake like we in the story about Hang Chuoi 28 as we gave them 400k and then no tip at all. Two days ago, we were leaving Hanoi and we came back to the Hang Chuoi 28 and nobody looked at us in bad way. They asked for 400k, we told them 200k, they said no and we tried to go away. Of course. 200k offer was immediately accepted. After the action, me and my friend gave 100k tip each and everything was ok. Yes, its a bit sleazy place, but thanks god for this relief.

Now I only pray for our Hanoi friends to not drink so much when we are together. 2x times we were promised to go somewhere, but all of them had excuses of being drunken too much at the moment, while they all the time before spoked about using boomboom services.
    I went to check this place today and there were two ladies that I would rate as 7. Price was 400k dong for massage and $20 for BJ. As the price was so gracy I didn't spend much time for bargaining, so their price stayed that way. Needles to say I didn't try their services.

Posting Limitations