wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dawkins  [View Original Post]
    I can't really advise you of the best time. I'd just say don't get there too early and don't get there too late probably from around 9:30. 10pm onwards. As for supplies, I'd suggest taking your own condoms, the girls are likely to have these, but if you buy your own, then you're sure that they'll fit. Finding condoms supplied by the girls being too small is a common complaint for westerners here.
    Nutz was a bust tonight, got there around 930 and stayed till 11 the only girls that were not there with guys were a couple in their late 30s.

I'm looking for a place to score the 18. 19 year old girls. I know language can be an issue but I don't mind trying some of the other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Erikb1978  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Richard for the advice, this is about what I expected so I will head there soon. Is there a time when the action is best? Do I need to bring my own "supplies" or will the girl have everything needed?
    I can't really advise you of the best time. I'd just say don't get there too early and don't get there too late probably from around 9:30. 10pm onwards. As for supplies, I'd suggest taking your own condoms, the girls are likely to have these, but if you buy your own, then you're sure that they'll fit. Finding condoms supplied by the girls being too small is a common complaint for westerners here.

Nghi Tam

I haven't tried them yet, but there are a couple of places on Nghi Tam that I'm going to try out when I get time. I think the numbers are 109 and 129 (or 129 and 149). They're on the opposite side of the dyke road to Esalen 3.

Drove past there today. Seems 109 is a local looking place. 129 is Annam Spa and looks relatively upmarket. Either not promising or promising with a price tag. Actually, there seems to be a number of options to explore on Nghi Tam and Au Co. Good Autumn / Winter project.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dawkins  [View Original Post]
    If you're only here for a short time and don't know the language, then your best bet is to head to Nutz Bar at the Sheraton Hotel. You'll easily pick up a girl there who should give you the GFE. Price should be between 1. 5M. 2M VND for short time, and they'll know a hotel that you can go to together. Overnight should cost you around 3M VND. Most of the girls there will speak enough English to make your life easy.

It's probably about 20 minutes form your hotel in a taxi, shouldn't cost more than 50k. 100k VND to get there.
    Thanks Richard for the advice, this is about what I expected so I will head there soon. Is there a time when the action is best? Do I need to bring my own "supplies" or will the girl have everything needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Qxeau  [View Original Post]
    Richard & Joffre.

Genuinely sorry you didn't find 148 Au Co any good. I think Joffre makes a good point. It's the girl who makes the difference.
    No worries, I've certainly had far worse experiences. It's definitely about which girl you get, really is luck of the draw. Like my last report; my first impression was oh great I've got a heffer! And in the end she gave me one of the best experiences I've had in Hanoi for some time. I just really need to work on my language skills to make arranging things easier. I haven't tried them yet, but there are a couple of places on Nghi Tam that I'm going to try out when I get time. I think the numbers are 109 and 129 (or 129 and 149). They're on the opposite side of the dyke road to Esalen 3.

I figure just go in and give them a try. 90% of the "locals" places that I've tried have at least some extras on offer. I figure if we try enough of them we might end up running across one that does FS in house. I miss being in Ha Tinh, where pretty much every place I went to was FS for just a few hundred thousand Dong.

Dong Tac

I found an interesting little place on Dong Tac the other day. Drive along Pham Ngoc Thach until you get to the traffic lights near to where the star bowl used to be. Turn left at the lights and you'll see a sign advertising massages on the right, follow the sign down an alley about 30m down the road.

The place is definitely for the locals. Ticket price was 100k VND. Had a quick shower in a grotty little cubicle and then put on the massage shorts and was led to the room. The room was reasonable, aircon split between two rooms and a fan. The door to the massage room has a small window in it, so only HJs are possible.

The woman that serviced me was on the larger side, but had a nice big pair of boobs. My shorts stayed on for all of 5 minutes and she spent the whole hour giving me a very sensuous massage with lots of anal play and brushing against my cock to get me excited. She then gave me a great HJ without trying to negotiate for a tip.

When it was all over I tipped her 200k VND. I think she would have been happy with much less, but I thought her performance merited that much. I'd return again if I happened to be in the area, and I'd hope to get the same woman again. Didn't see any of the other girls, so can't tell you if there are any better looking women than her.

Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Erikb1978  [View Original Post]
    I am in Hanoi for the next two weeks and looking for a little advice.

I am staying near the opera house and have found a few massage places around here that have been disappointing. One had a great looking girl but she was just going through the motions and wanted way too much money (300US to come to my hotel) so I said no.

I am looking for a place I can go to get full service GFE without having to bring a girl back to my hotel.

Any advice is appreciated.
    If you're only here for a short time and don't know the language, then your best bet is to head to Nutz Bar at the Sheraton Hotel. You'll easily pick up a girl there who should give you the GFE. Price should be between 1. 5M. 2M VND for short time, and they'll know a hotel that you can go to together. Overnight should cost you around 3M VND. Most of the girls there will speak enough English to make your life easy.

It's probably about 20 minutes form your hotel in a taxi, shouldn't cost more than 50k. 100k VND to get there.

Richard & Joffre.

Genuinely sorry you didn't find 148 Au Co any good. I think Joffre makes a good point. It's the girl who makes the difference. The girl I used to see there has moved on. I still like the place as it is clean and well run.

Time to do some random drop-ins in a few places I think and get a feel for some new talent.

Need help in Hanoi

I am in Hanoi for the next two weeks and looking for a little advice.

I am staying near the opera house and have found a few massage places around here that have been disappointing. One had a great looking girl but she was just going through the motions and wanted way too much money (300US to come to my hotel) so I said no.

I am looking for a place I can go to get full service GFE without having to bring a girl back to my hotel.

Any advice is appreciated.

MPs

I tried 148 Au Co too and was disappointed. Average looking girl started Ok massage and then started bargaining hard for HJ I knew would be "clinical" so I got bored, left and went across town to see one of my regulars. The truth is there is no consistency in these places. Get the right girl, strike up a rapport, and she'll do amazing things for you, but others talk only about money and don't even try to please. So let's recommend girls, not places.

148 Au Co

i gave this place that qxeau suggested the other day. it's pretty much as he described a few pages back. parking for your bike downstairs. you get taken upstairs and can have a sauna, or as i did, just had a quick shower and then head straight for the massage. the girl i had was small and decent looking, but the rooms are very hot. massage lasted about half an hour and then she asked if i wanted my "[CodeWord134] [CodeWord134]" massaged. i said yes and she got out a little tip book for me to fill out the amount in. i wrote 200, 000 vnd she wanted more, but didn't put up too much of a fuss. it was then off with the shorts and covered with a towel for a very clinical hj. nothing particular wrong with the service, but i do like a girl to at least show a little interest in what she's doing.

once it was all over, you go back upstairs to change and then to the front desk to pay the 150, 000 vnd for the massage plus whatever tip you agreed to. not sure if i'll be going back any time soon, but it's another place to add to the list of places to visit when the need arises.

WLs in Hanoi

Howdy everyone.

What a great piece of intelligence this place is. Wish I'd discovered it sooner. Quick question re WLs: recently when cruising down Duong Buoi (Canal road that runs into the Cau Giay roundabout) I noticed a few WLs plying their trade on the sidewalk. Discreetly so. I am wondering if anyone here has had experience with any of these ladies, can make recommendations and indicate current pricing arrangements. All information most welcome. I am assuming they have Nga Nhi close by that they utilise for clients.

Cheers all. Been in Hanoi 6 months now and will be writing some of my own experiences on here soon. It's tricky out there. Us Hanoians need to help each other out!

CS

Returning to Hanoi

I wrote some time ago about my experience with married ladies during the time I was working in Hanoi. My favourite was Lan who I discovered via Date In Asia and when I asked why she was looking for a lover she said that a common discussion among some of her female friends was the size of western men's cocks compared to Vietnamese men and how they were also much better in bed, so decided to try.

Recently I had to return to Hanoi for two months so decided to re-kindle our relationship however when I emailed Lan she said the she was in the USA for a year staying with her sister but she thought a friend of hers might be interested.

A few day later I received a email from Ngoc suggesting we meet for coffee so as I was renting a flat on Truc Bach we arranged to meet at the Happy House. What a surprise where Lan was a small cute typical Vietnamese woman Ngoc was tall, elegant with a perfect figure poured into tight blue jeans, in her mid 40's she was a university lecturer and had been married since she was 20. After a few drinks she said she wanted to find out if what Lan had been telling her was true so we walked back to my apartment, I got a hard on just walking behind her as we climbed the stairs to my flat where once the door was closed she flew at me hugging kissing and rubbing herself against me. She was without doubt the best fuck I have ever had and during the six weeks she wanted it every way in both holes, she also liked to swallow. So lads with a bit of ground work no need to pay it is all out there for free.

I am off to Phnom Penh in a few weeks and hoping to find a few friends I haven't seen for years and have posted an enquiry there in the hope that they may still be around.

Oasis 2 Location. Map

Oasis 2 is located on Doc Bac Co, which is listed as "Cau that" on GMAPS.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=cau+that+hanoi&hl=en&sll=21. 026818, 105. 856335&sspn=0. 004892, 0.008218&z=17

Mature womens

Still no find any mature womens! If anyone has clue, please tell me!

Posting Limitations