Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 107 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1600

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Jamoe
    Last night my buddy and I went there to check out the place, several Vietnamese guys covering the front of the place, old and beaten down building.

They started with asking for 100 USD and I said no way, so I scratch on a piece of paper 300,000 VND he counter with 1,000,000 VND, again I laugh at him and we finally settled for 500,000 VND.

My buddy choose a very beautiful Vietnamese girl around 22 to 24 years old but what a disappointment. My buddy said no BJ and the girl started chanting money money even before they started the deed. He said he has never had such poor service in all his life. He pull off his condom and threw it to the floor and got dressed and waited for me downstairs.

Mine was cute but not the knock out that he choose, she gave me a good BBBJ and gave me good service, I gave her 100K VND tip, she asked for 200K VND. As I walked down the stairs I bummed into my buddy's girl and she was chanting at me money money money. I had no idea why she was saying that until I talked to my buddy.

We laughed and said that's the danger when you pick the hot one, they usually get too much business and their pussy's are all dried out and got the big attitude.
    I had a smilar experience, and may have also got Miss Money Money. She was gorgeous, but all talky talky. Never into it. Would not allow much touching her, etc. She wanted to get the whole thing over, but it was gross in there, hot, and she was laughing or grimacing most of the time. I stopped, had a quick rinse, and left her. She still wanted money money, but only gave her a little, just to shut her up, and I was also a little worried with the 10 or so guys downstairs.

I will never go back.

Frustrated, I went nearby to the Tay Ho Resort for a massage. Took their top package for $20, and got a sauna, steam and wash, then a Thai-style massage, which had a happy ending. So the day was not a complete disaster.

West Lake / Ciputra ?

Hi,

I checked out one place near the Sheraton yesterday that has been mentioned here before. It is a few hundred meters to the right of the Sheraton exit. Nice sauna and massage for 200,000, and for a 300,000 tip I could get a covered HJ. That is more expensive than some places in town, where massage and the same service for 100, 000, so 300, 000 total damage. Perhaps there is more competition in the city, or maybe everything is more expensive around West Lake?

Also, I am moving for a couple months to an apartment in Ciputra. It is north of West Lake. Can anyone suggest any places there? I have given up on FS here for the most part, but massage with HJ or ideally BJ is always welcome.

Duong To Ngoc Van Road

Last night my buddy and I went there to check out the place, several Vietnamese guys covering the front of the place, old and beaten down building.

They started with asking for 100 USD and I said no way, so I scratch on a piece of paper 300,000 VND he counter with 1,000,000 VND, again I laugh at him and we finally settled for 500,000 VND.

My buddy choose a very beautiful Vietnamese girl around 22 to 24 years old but what a disappointment. My buddy said no BJ and the girl started chanting money money even before they started the deed. He said he has never had such poor service in all his life. He pull off his condom and threw it to the floor and got dressed and waited for me downstairs.

Mine was cute but not the knock out that he choose, she gave me a good BBBJ and gave me good service, I gave her 100K VND tip, she asked for 200K VND. As I walked down the stairs I bummed into my buddy's girl and she was chanting at me money money money. I had no idea why she was saying that until I talked to my buddy.

We laughed and said that's the danger when you pick the hot one, they usually get too much business and their pussy's are all dried out and got the big attitude. Next week we go back to China, Shenzhen and Dongguang where you don't get this kinda shit.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkweed
    I went yesterday and it was ok. But here is the thing. Last night my balls started itching and they continue to itch this morning. The girl gave them one good lick...so maybe thrush...or crabs.

Can anyone recommend what to do? I'm not familiar with Hanoi or itchy balls. Also, I am taking the train to HCMC tonight.
    In HCMC there is an International Medical Clinic on Dong Khoi at the Cathedral end.

Or if you want to self-diagnose go to a pharmacy and ask for amoxycillin - get the 1000 mg ones for some punch. But beware - if you use this stuff too much the bugs become immune to it.

Duong To Ngoc Van Road - Itchy Balls

I went yesterday and it was ok. But here is the thing. Last night my balls started itching and they continue to itch this morning. The girl gave them one good lick...so maybe thrush...or crabs.

Can anyone recommend what to do? I'm not familiar with Hanoi or itchy balls. Also, I am taking the train to HCMC tonight.
    --------------

As for a report, I was called in by a guy asking if I was looking for boom boom. The street itself wasn't as shady as I expected. There are westerners and legitimate businesses around. The restaurant at the end of the street caters primarily to vietnamese, but is ok with nice view.

So I went in and was offered a selection of 4-5 girls.

Picked one. Mamason requested 500K. I offered 400k, but she was firm.

Performance was lackluster, but no problems or attitude.

After, girl asked for tip. Gave 100k. She wanted more, but I only gave 100k.

Plenty of taxis around down the street, but be wary of taxis with fast meters or slow meandering drivers. I got the latter here. After some attempt at reasoning with the driver, I just got out and without paying walked to my destination.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

No longer update,

Massage Trade Hotel, next to Lakeside, Ngoc Khanh Street, Hanoi.

Ticket 70,000 VDN/hour

Tip 100,000 VND/ HJ

Have good moment at here.

4Xx, Kim Ma, "massage"

Small storefront, less than 20 feet wide, I was hustled inside, pretty girl in shorts, nice smile, from her gesture it was clear they did not even pretend to provide a "medical" massage, offered BJ and HJ

Followed to room upstairs, narrow stairs, children crying, local guys drinking tea, massage roome with about 6 beds, the far one separated by curtain, girl took me to this one, bottled water and disposable wet towels for cleaning, no shower or running water, hot, no AC, just fan, I almost left the place, but was too curious.

I laid on the bed (no fresh sheets.) naked (except for socks), she dropped her shorts a little (hairy.) and started a little bit of body kissing, strocking, kissing and licking dick, no proper BJ, though, finished after some 15 minutes,

Girl was satisfied after I produced 200,000, guy downstairs asked for another 100, 000, I was happy to be close to my hotel with shower.

After this and the previous experience I am quite disappointed by the value for money in this country for certain services. OK in absolute terms it is little money, but get even less in return.

Pricing for room/girl and performance at Fortuna/Boss suggests to better spend the money for a weekend trip to Bangkok.

Z

2:84 Ngoc Khan, Sauna massage, opposite Lake Side Hotel

60 minutes VND 100,000, clean and cool, with individual showers with each cubicle, girls dressed in uniforms with long pants, soso massage, but touch the right parts (or in close vicinity of) to raise your interest, offered HJ, but asking 300,000, agreed to 200,000, soso HJ, not again...

146 (I think) Giang Vo, Sauna massage, next to exibition center, 4th floor of hotel

60 minutes 90,000, clean and with AC, but showers across the aisle, quite attractive girl, dressed in uniform with shorts, Thai-style massage well executed (fingers snipping, walking on your back etc.) and again with touching near the right parts to raise your interest (and dick, too), at one point my dick was 3/4 erect and waiving under that little towel, asking price for HJ 500,000, totally mad, declined offer, so "medical" massage was continued, not again for sure...

Both places had individual rooms, but with little windows in the door. So by-passers can look inside. HJ means, the girl is watching the door and does it covered, under the towel, of course BJ not possible.

When I was going across town by taxi on late Saturday night, I was amazed about the number of massage parlours with full neon lights on.

Z

Welcome, and here I am chatting up the beer promoter who just doesnt want me! This is more exciting & d BBS comes in handy when we fail! Love the wifi all over this town & my wifi phone.

I spent at least 40 mins too today!

Have fun.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazier
    Decided it was "public service time" during a recent short visit to Hanoi.
    Crazier,
    Thanks for these unusually accurate directions. It is rare that someone actually provides exact locations and suggestions for navigating. The restaurant way point, for example, is invaluable.

I spent about on hour on the back of a honda-om looking for this place last March and finally gave up.

West Lake BBS (el cheapo ST places)

Quote Originally Posted by Dars Veider
    The last couple of days I stayed in Hanoi. And on one afternoon I was approached by a tout offering my girls for "bum-bum" (many young girls: the staring rate was 1. 000. 000 VND but we agreed on 500. 000 VND) in a place at West Lake. Since it was still afternoon and I was still not finished with my sightseeing, I told him to meet me at 8 pm.

So at 8 pm we met and we took a motorbike taxi to that place (20. 000 VND one way from the old quarter – 10 to 15 minutes).

After we arrived, the manager of that place called the girls out of their rooms and they lined up for me on the second floor and I could choose. My first choice was a cute little one and we went into the room. Still with the tout who was waiting for the money. Since the girl seemed a little bit young I asked him how old she is (the girls speak hardly any English! ) and he asked her and finally he proudly told me that she is 16 and a half years old! Shit, that was much too young and I refused her which the tout couldn’t understand ("very young, good bum-bum") and I chose another one. Again I asked for the age. And this time after some discussions in Vietnamese he came up and said she is 18 years old. Well, I could believe that or not. And since I wanted to have some action I agreed.

After I gave him the money he left (he was asking for extra money for him and I told him afterwards I would give him some).

The sex was ok: BBBJ, DATY, some positions and she allowed me to take photos of her. But without face. But I was feeling not so comfortable and I finished fast and left. Total damage: 500. 000 VND for the manager, 100. 000 VND tip for the girl, 40. 000 VND for the motorbike taxi.

Since I knew the directions now I went there a couple of days later again and found out that there are actually about 6-8 houses like this in that same street within 100 meters. Since I was this time without a tout I could get the girl for 400. 000 VND (maybe still too much. But ok).

Again: BBBJ, DATY, some positions and she allowed me to take photos. This time I was feeling more relaxed and could enjoy it more.

These places seem ok, but of course since prostitution in Vietnam is illegal this is kind of dangerous! So take care guys!

Directions for this place:

Go to West lake, pass by the Sofitel and the Sheraton; as soon as you have passed by the Sheraton, turn left and pass by Sheraton’s second entry. Go on and take the third street to the left (after the Golden resort). Proceed in this street for 300 m, and then the street name changes to:

Ngo 52 Duong To Ngoc Van.

Then you have arrived and will see some men sitting on the street in front of houses (former small hotels? ) and waving you in. And then you just mention bum-bum and settle for the price and choose your girl.

Prices: as I said: it should be around 300. 000 – 400. 000 VND for short time!

Happy mongering!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.
    Decided it was "public service time" during a recent short visit to Hanoi.

Since I had rented a bike for the next 24 hours, I proceeded to ride to the location of the Sheraton and followed the directions as closely as I could.

I started to doubt the directions when I could not find the “Golden Resort”.

I went up and down that road just pass the Sheraton’s 2nd entry point twice.

Finally, I decided to do a road count and take the third street after the entrance of the Sheraton while ignoring smaller turn offs and there it was – “Duong To Ngoc Van” road!

Halfway down that road, the men sitting under open umbrellas outside small “hotels” waved away at me as I rode by.

So, HERE ARE THE NEW DIRECTIONS AS CLEAR AS I CAN WRITE THEM:

"Turn off the main road toward the second entrance of the Sheraton (coming from the Sofitel).

Go past that 2nd entrance.

Go past the Fraser's Suite building.

Go past the road where there is a signboard for the Ho Tay Resort.

Take the next turning left (3rd road after 2nd entrance of Sheraton). That is Duong To Ngoc Van Road."

Continuation of this FR,
    I did not want to partake as I dislike ST action on premise myself.
    I had also checked out "Doson" (near Haiphong) in previous visit and would say that this is similar but perhaps slightly more in terms of costs. There was a similar look to this place for sure.

My objective was to locate the BBS places for other mongers. The result is that I did not determine prices as posted nor check out the quality of the girls. It was also quite early at 2pm and I did not think the best talents would be on show as at that time.

My take is that if a foreigner came without speaking Vietnamese, those mentioned prices would be valid. Going by what was being charged in Doson, my own belief is that prices should be somewhere in the region of 150,00 to 300,000 for ST maximum. Perhaps a Viet speaking monger will be able to verify my “speculation”.

At the end of this road, you have a kind of restaurant and just before that, a modern terrace restaurant called “Phuong Quyen” with a large 2nd floor terrace overlooking the Lake.

My thoughts are that if you are going with a taxi, you should give the name of this restaurant (Phuong Quyen), and the name of the road “Duong To Ngoc Van” and let him take you there and drop off at the restaurant. You will have passed the BBS places when you arrive at the restaurant.

Go to the restaurant to enjoy a beer and the view of the Lake to shake off the taxi driver. (This because I dislike the leeching behaviors of taxi drivers most places and their commission demanding ways!)

After your drink by which time you should be rid of him (hopefully), you walk back to the BBS places and partake of the choices available at the best prices without commission!

If you are riding a bike like me, you would pass the 2nd entrance of the Sheraton, pass the Fraser’s Suite building, the road junction of the Ho Tay Resort and enter the next road which would be “Duong To Ngoc Van”.

My nokia map for Hanoi (as for Ho Chi Minh City) does not have up to date road details unlike the excellent detailed maps for much of the rest of Asia!

Nevertheless, I was able to lock in the location and coordinates for other mongers to use. 21.0691 degrees N and 105.8241 degrees E.

Posted here are some of the relevant pictures to get you there!

Have fun and post your FRs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-frazer's suites signboard.jpg‎   mini-tay ho hotel signboard.jpg‎   mini-entrance duong to ngoc van rd1.jpg‎   mini-duong to ngoc van BBS1.jpg‎   mini-phuong nguyen signboard.jpg‎  

mini-phuong nguyen quan beer menu.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Sudsoz
    I see it as an inevitable response to the restrictive attitude of the authorities which ensures that supply is limited.

But please do not classify all VN gals that way. They are often very sweet and accommodating. But non WL are very hard to find in Hanoi. .
    Even at my vists before, I was dating gals from Vietsingles.com...so called good girls. But still...their mindset is cruxed..money minded...focus on financial security. Yes, I had with that "good girls" some reasonable fucks. But none was that good to keep her for the next visit. Not comparable with any chick from Philippines or Indonesia in regards of GF=feeling.

If you in town for one or 2 night, you dun have time to search. I just wanna straight go to a pub or MP and get the deed done. I can fuck Viet girls more easy in the MP's in Malaysia for 30$ then at any place in Vietnam.

And yes...the reason for being a wasteland is the strong hand of the police. The fews on offer have to make good their big risk. Because once booted, they end up in education camps of the worse

Quote Originally Posted by Botaki6
    I am at the Fortuna now. The Boss Bar is asking for 30 US$ entrance fee...even I stay in the hotel...yesterday told them to fuck off.... today my local agent paid and we went in.

Yes, there are pretty gals but all cold like the iceberg hitting the Titanic in a cold winternight. They are world champions in hustling for yor $$$$. Starting fee for foreigner is 100 US$ for a nookie.
    I was falling in a trap and agreed on 600.000 for a ST with a smart looking cookie. I left first and she followed me 5 min later by using the staff elevator. Once in the room, cold water was hitting me after she got the money upfront> she kept her panties on...allowed me to suckle her clit but she was just jerking me off. No fuck. For that she was asking for another 600.000...that would be total 75$...for a ST..nada...not worth.

With all that drama and endless negotiation, I just cut the loss short and kicked her out.

In all my years visitng Vietnam, I feel the girls are the hardest negotiators. No feel, no GF style...just do your biz and get off....
    As I have said before here and elsewhere the Vietnam gals in the commercial sex scene are often hard nosed and great hustlers. Especially the ones who make it out of the country. I see it as an inevitable response to the restrictive attitude of the authorities which ensures that supply is limited.

But please do not classify all VN gals that way. They are often very sweet and accommodating. But non WL are very hard to find in Hanoi. A trip to Hai Phong area might be rewarding.

In Saigon non WL are easier to find and new recruits amongst the bar gals can also be found with a less commercial attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Claude
    Seems that Fortuna is the only place you can pick up WG from the BOSS ktv at the basement. You cannot take back girls from other joints to your room.

I am at the Fortuna now. The Boss Bar is asking for 30 US$ entrance fee...even I stay in the hotel...yesterday told them to fuck off.... today my local agent paid and we went in.

Yes, there are pretty gals but all cold like the iceberg hitting the Titanic in a cold winternight. They are world champions in hustling for yor $$$$. Starting fee for foreigner is 100 US$ for a nookie.
    I was falling in a trap and agreed on 600.000 for a ST with a smart looking cookie. I left first and she followed me 5 min later by using the staff elevator. Once in the room, cold water was hitting me after she got the money upfront> she kept her panties on...allowed me to suckle her clit but she was just jerking me off. No fuck. For that she was asking for another 600.000...that would be total 75$...for a ST..nada...not worth.

With all that drama and endless negotiation, I just cut the loss short and kicked her out.

In all my years visitng Vietnam, I feel the girls are the hardest negotiators. No feel, no GF style...just do your biz and get off....

Anyone ever hear of a five dollar handshake? As security approach you and your girl, smile and discretely pass the cat the money. Easy as that. A ton of friends of mine have done it in the past.

If she dresses like a *****, you are shit out of luck.

Posting Limitations