Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 118 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1768
This blog is moderated by Admin

Looking for Long Bushy Pussy Hair

One of the things I enjoyed most about visiting Hanoi a couple of years ago was the massive pussy hair on relatively young girls. That turns me on. Anyway if any guys know of an email for a contact like that 18-25 age then I would be grateful.

Cheers / AW

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyaNiceGuy
    Huong came in, OK looking face and body, dressed cute in a short little dress, then she took off her helmet, she had some weird haircut and this kind of yellowish orange colored hair, weird if you ask me.

We talked a minute and then she cut to the chase and said she offers tour guide, help finding clubs and nightspots around the city, translating and if someone doesnít need those services she offers sex too. I told her I didnít need any of those services, how is the sex? She said she always uses protection and the service depends on the chemistry.

Chemistry huh, well I really like having more of a girlfriend experience, explained GFE and asked if she would call her service like that, she said she would try but couldnít promise it, OK how much?, she said 50 USD, I wasnít really into her so I thanked her for coming by and wished her luck, she said how about 30, I gave her some BS story and told her that Iíve found that when a girl lowers her price the service gets lowered too and because she wasnít a GFE at 50 it wasnít what I was interested in. She moaned and groaned, asked for money for the motorbike, I gave her some and showed her the door.

Mike
    I used both services and it was satisfactory. I think you made the right decision about GFE. I paid the fee to give BFE and it wasn't reciprocal. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkcloud
    Hi Mike,

As far as I know, fast car said to me that you didn't give her anny money for motorbike taxi although she lost her time to come to see you, and she was little dispointed, anny way she enjoyed meeting you and having a little conversation talking.
    I stand corrected. After looking at my notes again I see that I did not give Huong any money at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyaNiceGuy
    My last day in Hanoi. and still had plenty of time so I decided to try the VIP massage place at the hotel. Iíd seen some girls that worked there walking around or standing outside and while none of them were outstanding they were OK. Went in, the 1-hour VIP was 400,000, taken to a room, actually it was nice with a shower and a tub, waited a few minutes and a young girl came in. She was wearing a loose fitting top and pants uniform, really cute in the face, a little overweight for a Viet girl but it gave her boobs and a butt, she didnít speak a word of English.
    She started filling the tub, left to get her supplies, came back and got everything ready, asked me to take off my clothes, she hung them up, told me to get in the tub, asked if I wanted my hair washed, didnít really need that but I was going to use up the whole hour so I told her OK, shampoo then cream rinse then rinse, while sitting in the tub she washed my body front and back, had me stand up and washed my lower half, nothing exciting but she got me clean, rinse, dried me off and off the massage table.
    Again I was in no hurry so I let her massage away while keeping my hands to myself. Actually the massage was good but by the way she was placing herself and my hands I could tell she was waiting for me to make a move, I didnít. After the flip and some more massage she got down to it, she placed my hand on her leg close to her crotch and started rubbing my privates, I did the same to her, unbuttoned her top, lifted her bra, slid her pants down and then we were off to the races.
    Not much in the kissing, the BBBJ was nice, she enjoyed having her tits sucked, her on top until she got used to an American dick, switched to me on top and because she was so tight it didnít take me long to finish, we rested, we showered together, we dried each other off, she helped me get dressed, I gave her 200,000, she was happy
    Nice score Mike. First I've heard of FS Hotel Massage in VN. Anybody else with any experience, locations?
    JD

CraigList Ė Tastey

Before I got to Hanoi I took a look at CraigsList and after checking out the Erotic section, nothing that required an email to set-up, I checked out the Casual Encounter section and saw this ad:
    "Nice, educated and funny single young girl, who is looking for someone being gentleman, respectful, easy going, being mature, but also enjoy life and have lot of sense of humour.
    I am BBW with nice boobs, chubby and not skinny like most Asian ladies.
    I'm down to earth kind of person, loving, caring, honesty, easy going, easy to talk to, funny at times and can be serious sometimes
    Im here not just for sex but I want a friend with benefits, who I can have conversations with, enjoy each other company in and out of bed.
    I'm just here for friends and fun, NO serious conversations, please. Don't bragging, I don't like exaggerater. No need to show off how smart you are and I hate stingy guy.
    As I am so full of passions I'd love to be kissed, cuddle and feel your passions as well.
    Contact me for face pic or cam if you are in Hanoi or have plan to travel by.
    Once again I am chubby Viet lady so if you like skinny brown Viet girl, please don't bother to contact me.
    PS1: I don't do sexphone or cybersex so don't bother to ask.
    PS2: Fishing email, copy and paste email will not get any reply from me

I replied with an email but it came back as undeliverable.
    So, coping the text of her ad, I posted my own ad, ďWhere is the "Tasty Yummy Girl" I want to get together with you! - m4w - 57 (Hanoi)Ē looking for her. A few days later I got a reply from someone that said she was Tasty, you never know and it wasnít important as long as she met what Tasty wrote.

We exchanged a few email, she sounded nasty, and when I got to Hanoi we talked on the phone. I asked what she was offering / wanted, she said she has 2 offerings, 1. Go shopping, lunch/dinner, drinks and spend some time together. 2. Sheíd come to my hotel and fuck the hell out of me for a few hours. I told her I wasnít interested in shopping because I didnít need anything, so how much is option 2? She said 100, I asked 100,000 Dong? LOL No, 100 USD and ďpromisedĒ the best sex Iíd ever had, yea right. But she sounded fun and interesting so I told her weíd talk about the price and a time later because I had some things to do, I have 2 collage girls I met and did last year, and would get back to her.

We talked a couple more times but we never got together during my 4 days in Hanoi, my collage girl friends kept me busy with sightseeing and they did need help with school funds.

I have her number and email address but I will have to email her and ask if itís OK to give out her information. If you want to give her a try send me a PM.

Mike

DIA - Date In Asia Ė ID: Fast Car

I contacted a few girls/ladies but only got a few replies, my profile is very clear that Iím only looking for fun, thatís why I keep getting deleted.

One reply that looked promising, although there wasnít a photo on her profile, was from Fast Car, I later learned her name was Huong and why she didnít post a photo. We exchanged a few messages on DIA, set up a time, 2 PM, to get together, gave her my hotel info and she showed up right on time. Things got a little tense before she arrived because my 2 collage GFís showed up unannounced at noon to surprise me, it was a surprise and while it was great to see them again I had to come up with some excuse to get them to leave before Huong arrived, I got them out just in time.

Huong came in, OK looking face and body, dressed cute in a short little dress, then she took off her helmet, she had some weird haircut and this kind of yellowish orange colored hair, weird if you ask me.

We talked a minute and then she cut to the chase and said she offers tour guide, help finding clubs and nightspots around the city, translating and if someone doesnít need those services she offers sex too. I told her I didnít need any of those services, how is the sex? She said she always uses protection and the service depends on the chemistry.

Chemistry huh, well I really like having more of a girlfriend experience, explained GFE and asked if she would call her service like that, she said she would try but couldnít promise it, OK how much?, she said 50 USD, I wasnít really into her so I thanked her for coming by and wished her luck, she said how about 30, I gave her some BS story and told her that Iíve found that when a girl lowers her price the service gets lowered too and because she wasnít a GFE at 50 it wasnít what I was interested in. She moaned and groaned, asked for money for the motorbike, I gave her some and showed her the door.

And besides, one of my collage girls was coming back at 5.

Mike

MP at the Kim Lien Hotel

My last day in Hanoi. I checked out of the hotel at noon but my GF wasnít coming to get me to take me to the airport until 5 PM so I had some time to kill. Surfed the Internet in the lobby, got something to eat, shopped a little and still had plenty of time so I decided to try the VIP massage place at the hotel. Iíd seen some girls that worked there walking around or standing outside and while none of them were outstanding they were OK. Went in, the 1-hour VIP was 400,000, taken to a room, actually it was nice with a shower and a tub, waited a few minutes and a young girl came in. She was wearing a loose fitting top and pants uniform, really cute in the face, a little overweight for a Viet girl but it gave her boobs and a butt, she didnít speak a word of English.
    She started filling the tub, left to get her supplies, came back and got everything ready, asked me to take off my clothes, she hung them up, told me to get in the tub, asked if I wanted my hair washed, didnít really need that but I was going to use up the whole hour so I told her OK, shampoo then cream rinse then rinse, while sitting in the tub she washed my body front and back, had me stand up and washed my lower half, nothing exciting but she got me clean, rinse, dried me off and off the massage table.
    Again I was in no hurry so I let her massage away while keeping my hands to myself. Actually the massage was good but by the way she was placing herself and my hands I could tell she was waiting for me to make a move, I didnít. After the flip and some more massage she got down to it, she placed my hand on her leg close to her crotch and started rubbing my privates, I did the same to her, unbuttoned her top, lifted her bra, slid her pants down and then we were off to the races.
    Not much in the kissing, the BBBJ was nice, she enjoyed having her tits sucked, her on top until she got used to an American dick, switched to me on top and because she was so tight it didnít take me long to finish, we rested, we showered together, we dried each other off, she helped me get dressed, I gave her 200,000, she was happy, and a $2.00 bill, she really like that, she took my hand and walked me to the door and gave me a little kiss good-bye.

I was happy and killed an hour then back to the lobby to wait for my GF to pick me up.

Mike

At this point in my travels I was worn out and tired so decided to change plans and just go to BKK to rest up for my trip to the Philippines to meet some friends on the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by porklobster
    i was just the victim of a classic scam on my last night in hanoi. as i was walking around the old quarter around 10.30 tonight, thinking of whether to get a final drink or whether to call it a day (hanoi closes rather early), a guy comes up on a motorbike, calling "want boom-boom? 20 dollars? young girl. 15 dollars?" first i ignore him, but as he follows me i think, what the hell, it's my final night here so let's go. off we go on his bike at daredevil speed across the bridge and into (for me) uncharted territories to a rather seedy backstreet motel, where a girl is waiting. she is neither that young nor that pretty, really, but not too bad either, and she has a nice smile and for the price she is quite ok. the price, however, is now back to 20 dollars, but that is including the room and the drive back. fair enough, i thought.
    we undress and go into the shower, where she washes me surprisingly thoroughly and then back to the bed. i ask her if she has a condom, but apparently she hasn't so she makes a call on her mobile and a rubber deliverer appears only seconds later. sex is bbbj followed by cowgirl and mish, and again quite ok, if not very long.

it is when i'm putting my clothes back on that i notice that someone has been through my pants during the moments we were in the shower with the bathroom door closed: my wallet is still there, but most of the bills are missing, as well as some other money i had put in various other pockets, around 100 us dollars in all. the bike guy of course refuses to understand what i'm talking about, and perhaps there is a 1% chance that he actually is innocent and not in on the scam, but with a bunch of his more obnoxious friends around i'm not in a position to argue very strongly, but just shake my head and realize i've been had, and by a classic trick at that. (i know, i know: never carry that much money and never let your clothes out of sight, but i hadn't been planning on going out debauching at all, and most of the money was still in my pockets simply because i had forgotten to take it out.)

anyway, the guy did drive me back, and said he was sad too, because "if my customers are not happy, it is not good for my business."

indeed

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

unfortuate to hear this scam/theft is now happening in viet. as well. this practice orginally started in cambodia (pp)--read back on some of my post there as i'm a veteran monger there. only difference here is that the touts are on motobikes in viet and in pp they just try to rush you into their houses as you walk by. but once inside its the same scam.

pt

Sauna Massage in Hanoi

While staying at the Metropole one night I took a walk down Ngo Quyen past the park and found a place with a neon Sauna Massage sign. Went in and paid 200,000 VND and took a shower. After the shower a good looking VN girl comes in and starts giving me a massage. Eventially she started working on my but, I flipped and we began negotiating.

I had thought I had more money that I realized and she made me empty my pockets and looked in my shoes and finally agreed to give me a handjob for 70,000 VND which was all I had on me. ( It was my first time in VN and I brought several 10,000 VND notes and a 50,000 VND note mistakenly thinking the 10k were 100k.)

I had wanted to go back and give her a better tip and negotiate for full service but I was unable to get back to that place before I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsh123
    Hi guys,

Just an udate on the scene at Fortuna hotel KTV located the basement. Good scene. Don't agree for a girl to sit with you. You need to pay for her drinks. Ask a waiter and a young mamsen (madam) will come and sit next to you almost on top of you and ask what you want. Tell her! (not bad adds to the mood! ) If you agree to the costs, it will cost you approx 170. 180 US $ for a girl of your choice + room at the hotel. You need to pay another about US $ 35 for the drinks.compulsory. If you are OK the girls skimpily dressed will be brought in and paraded for you, don't be in a hurry. Take your time and ask for more. Another lot is brought in. Once you select a room is arranged and you go in. Girl follows a little later. Depending on the girl you do your thing. I found to be very cooperative, fake organism etc etc but willing to her best. What ever you want. Not bad! Good selection too. Can recommend for a night out!
    200 USD? I'm not a cheap charlie but jesus christ I can get a filipina or a thai girl for a week for that rate. Add some airfare of course...

Guess it's BYOB (bring your own bimbo / bar girl / or ***** you add the word of your choice ) for me next month for my conference in Hanoi...

Adventure

Hi guys,

Just an udate on the scene at Fortuna hotel KTV located the basement. Good scene. Don't agree for a girl to sit with you. You need to pay for her drinks. Ask a waiter and a young mamsen (madam) will come and sit next to you almost on top of you and ask what you want. Tell her! (not bad adds to the mood! ) If you agree to the costs, it will cost you approx 170. 180 US $ for a girl of your choice + room at the hotel. You need to pay another about US $ 35 for the drinks.compulsory. If you are OK the girls skimpily dressed will be brought in and paraded for you, don't be in a hurry. Take your time and ask for more. Another lot is brought in. Once you select a room is arranged and you go in. Girl follows a little later. Depending on the girl you do your thing. I found to be very cooperative, fake organism etc etc but willing to her best. What ever you want. Not bad! Good selection too. Can recommend for a night out!

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy
    Thanks for sharing that tough experience. Morale: If you deal with touts, the girl comes to you - not you to her. Follow that rule and you eliminate more than 50 percent of the bad prostitute experiences in Vietnam.
    Gotta go to Hanoi and an ISG member I know pretty much told me to take a Thai or Filipina with me as the action is lacking or risky.

So... how is the tout delivery to your hotel? Worth it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Porklobster
    Yes I did, upfront, at the very beginning. It was only afterwards that I was robbed.

The girl must definitely have been in on it, but was still quite nice and friendly to me - a good actress, I guess. As for the others, apart from the motorbike guy there were at least two other guys, but there seemed to be plenty of people in the other rooms as well so it was impossible to point out anyone in particular with absolute certainty as the guilty party. Most likely, they were all in on it.

And what could I have done? Running to the police at midnight, claiming that I had been robbed by a prostitute and her pimps?

Ah well. It's another lesson in life.
    Thanks for sharing that tough experience. Morale: If you deal with touts, the girl comes to you - not you to her. Follow that rule and you eliminate more than 50 percent of the bad prostitute experiences in Vietnam.

Re Classic scam

Quote Originally Posted by Johndao
    So, did you pay the $20?
    Yes I did, upfront, at the very beginning. It was only afterwards that I was robbed.

The girl must definitely have been in on it, but was still quite nice and friendly to me - a good actress, I guess. As for the others, apart from the motorbike guy there were at least two other guys, but there seemed to be plenty of people in the other rooms as well so it was impossible to point out anyone in particular with absolute certainty as the guilty party. Most likely, they were all in on it.

And what could I have done? Running to the police at midnight, claiming that I had been robbed by a prostitute and her pimps?

Ah well. It's another lesson in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Porklobster
    I was just the victim of a classic scam on my last night in Hanoi.
    So, did you pay the $20?

Posting Limitations