Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 112 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1678
This blog is moderated by Admin
    All the Relax girls are at the Relax 2 bar. This one is bigger and nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdee3003
    Hey,

I just checked the MP opposite the HILTON. 3 to 4 Girls present. Mamasan not very kind. Massage for 10 US/60 Min. Not good performed, no possibility to convince the Lady on a BJ or Fuck. So I choosed the HJ, which wasnt good either. Tipped her 10 US for such bad work and the begging begun. I went out and never in again.

Relax Bar is closed for construction works, this evening I will check 17 Saloon.

Motobike Girls still around Opera, some good looking, but I let them pass.

Update will follow.

Update on Opera Area and Relax Club

Hey,

I just checked the MP opposite the HILTON. 3 to 4 Girls present. Mamasan not very kind. Massage for 10 US/60 Min. Not good performed, no possibility to convince the Lady on a BJ or Fuck. So I choosed the HJ, which wasnt good either. Tipped her 10 US for such bad work and the begging begun. I went out and never in again.

Relax Bar is closed for construction works, this evening I will check 17 Saloon.

Motobike Girls still around Opera, some good looking, but I let them pass.

Update will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Johndao
    I think Hanoi Taxi #43 was operated by this woman just at the time Fornic met her and then was operated by another driver on another shift, a male.
    Good point!

That was a morning shift, I believe, and until late afternoon....

Quote Originally Posted by Vachon
    Do you recall her name?

Hanoi Taxi #43 is operated by a male driver, so perhaps it was a different number?
    Pretty sure it was #43; a sedan and not one of the minivans.

Remember this was during TET so the regular driver probally took time off. She drove slow as hell and made me miss my flight so she might not be a regular taxi driver.

Hanoi taxis usually have a home base so a lot of them stage at the Hilton Opera. Stop by and ask the doorman if he knows her. Hell, he probally remembers me; the crazy foriegner that took two taxis with same driver to the airport on the same day.

If you do get a girl taxi, ask her if she has a tattoo on her back. She was about 30, cute, with dyed brown/blond hair.

On another note, reading a lot of roports here about mongers dumping a lot of bucks here for a bad experience. Try 17 Saloon or Relax (now at the Relax 2 site) for a girl who is used to dealing with foriegners.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorerman
    Fortuna Hotel. Go to the "search this thread" button on the upper right corner, and you will get lots of info if you put in that name.
    Thanks..... is that the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by Qjump
    Hi guys, at the end of May I will find myself in Hanoi for a week, on business, I have read the past 8 pages looking for hotel pointers, but found no real serious indicators.
    What I want is a hotel that is girl friendly, that if possible even has girls in the bar on site, as I think each night I will be busy till quite late so need to quickly find a suitable girl for the night, and fast.
    So you more experienced visitors please give me some pointers for hotels and what to aim for, and I promiss to return the favour if any of you find yourself in Ukraine...
    Thanks
    Q
    Fortuna Hotel. Go to the "search this thread" button on the upper right corner, and you will get lots of info if you put in that name.

Quote Originally Posted by Vachon
    Do you recall her name?

Hanoi Taxi #43 is operated by a male driver, so perhaps it was a different number?
    I think Hanoi Taxi #43 was operated by this woman just at the time Fornic met her and then was operated by another driver on another shift, a male.

Taxi Girl in Hanoi

Do you recall her name?

Quote Originally Posted by Fornic8
    This January I was staying at the Hilton Opera house during TETand had a flight out of town Wednesday morning. I checked out and went out front to get a taxi. Shit, no taxis. First time I have ever seen that. The bell boy goes down the street and flags down a Hanoi Taxi. As it gets closer I notice a girl driving. I hop in the front seat, tell her the airport, and off we go. I an flirting with her a bit and reach over and rub her ear. At the first red light she leans over and gives me a DFK. I don't know what to do, I got a plane to catch in 2 hours and a hard-on. She is driving, I am rubbing het titties when no cars are beside us, and she says "want to go Boom-Boom? As soon as we cross the long bridge she pulls over at a hotel and says wait here. She goes inside and comes out 5min later with room keys and looks up the taxi. We get in the room and both strip. She is about 30 with a tattoo on her back. Probally a retired BG. I don't have much time so I just fuck her for 20min and we leave. Bank in the taxi I realize my flight departs in 1 hour but my taxi girl will only drive 40klms. I don't want to yell at her since I just fucked but she is making me late for my flight. We get to the airport and I pay her 500,000 for the ST and taxi fare. I then run inside to find the ticket counter closed. Went to the airline office and got rescheduled for the evening flight and cought a different taxi back to the Hilton. Told them what happened and they let me keep my room for the afternoon. I told the doorman to call and get the same taxi for 4 hours before my flight took off. When she arrived she was really suprised to see me. I told her I wanted her again so I changed my flight. We stapped at the same ST hotel and this time we has two hours of BBBJ, DITY, Mish, and CG. I gave her another 500, 000 at the airport.

If you need a ride to the airport, she was Hanoi Taxi #43.

Daewoo hotel club

Has anyone stayed at the Daewoo hotel recently?

If yes, can you take a girl from the Daewoo hotel club back to your room?

It used to be no problem, until some time ago when a new GM came in.

If things have changed, thanks to let me know.

First time to Hanoi

Hi guys, at the end of May I will find myself in Hanoi for a week, on business, I have read the past 8 pages looking for hotel pointers, but found no real serious indicators.
    What I want is a hotel that is girl friendly, that if possible even has girls in the bar on site, as I think each night I will be busy till quite late so need to quickly find a suitable girl for the night, and fast.
    So you more experienced visitors please give me some pointers for hotels and what to aim for, and I promiss to return the favour if any of you find yourself in Ukraine...
    Thanks
    Q

Enough bullshit

Asian Lover Oz,

I completely understand your frustration. I've been going through the same sort of problems with hot tocs and massage places in HCMC and Nha Trang. I just keep feeling cheated and fed bullshit the whole time, so I keep walking out of sessions before they are finished.

Before I visited Vietnam I kept hearing about how skilled the local women were, and that seemed to be true. I kept thinking that Vietnam would be BJ heaven. But now that I'm here I just have nonstop disappointments. Why should I pay a Vietnamese lady extra for a totally crappy experience? The rooms are filthy, the service is usually horrible, and the language barrier is a big problem.

Perhaps if I spoke fluent Vietnamese these obstacles could be overcome. I'd be willing to pay more for good service at my hotel. But I'm not willing to pay for half assed service in a dirty cubicle.

On a side note, does anyone know how to say the Vietnamese word for "cum"? How do I say "No cum, no pay"?

Bartchamdo

Mate!

Good report, pity about the outcomes.

Thanks for sharing.

Mash

One night in Hanoi

Only had 1 night in Hanoi and as my potential freebies were going to be too much hard work and probably not lead anywhere (as I have a habit of meeting nice girls rather than naughty girls), with the limited time I had, I decided once again I would have to pay a bit more for some local assistance.

I had some places in mind from the forum and could have just taken taxis there, but I met a young guy near the big roundabout at the old quarter who spoke excellent English so I told him I wanted him to show me around for a few hours and help smooth things along.

He told me of the various options from massage with limited choices, through to the very expensive clubs. Now before we left we agreed on his fee of 150K for "a few hours" and I would just pay for taxis. He told me to expect prices of 500K to 1M depending on where we went. I knew it was inflated, but what to do ?

We first headed out to Vung St, taxi fare was around 70K from the old quarter, but the traffic on Sat night meant the journey was quite long at around 40mins. Took a stroll along the street and was welcomed into most places to view the goods. Most were average but I did see one knockout and made a mental note of the shop. After walking around for 20 or 30 mins I decided the knockout was the only sensible choice, so headed back to the shop. Of course she was taken by now, so the boss said come back in 20 mins. Another lap up and down and still nothing could compare to her, so went back and luckily she was now free.

Now for the price negotations. 680K !! Extortion, but I had no bargaining power so reluctantly paid out the cash. The girl leads me to the back room and as we eneter I realise it's not an individual room, but once again the room with massage tables each divided by a thin curtain that goes 3/4 of the way to the ceiling. She takes me to the last cubicle in the dark room and, the vinyl table is still littered with hand towels and remnants of prior customers.

I look at the gorgeous girl in front of me, see her innocent but sexy look, think too much about the situation and a wave of depression sweeps over me. What the hell am I doing in this hell hole of a place, I'm not a Vietnamese factory worker. I tell her I'm sorry and that I can't do it, so leave and explain the situation to my guide. I had figured my 680K was gone, but to my surprise I got it back (well minus 80K for causing trouble). I tell him it's a disgusting place and I can't do it unless I have my own room. We then scour the nearby knock shops looking for a room. Up and down the narrow stairs we go into all the nearby brothels but they are all setup the same way. In a few shops as I go up to the 3rd of 4th floor I pass by Viet guys getting serviced and as the partitions have no roof you can see straight in to all the action, but of course I tried not to look :-). In the end no room can be found and just wanted to get out of there.

Back in a taxi and heading out of that slum and I really just want to go home. My guide (Lin) suggests we try a more classy place guaranteed to have separate rooms. I have no idea where we went, but it was a long trip (seemed to be on the same road towards the airport). Eventually we arrive and go into a nice looking multi storey house with the Viet mafia sitting around on the bikes outside. My interest is severely waned by this point and they show me 4 or 5 girls that didn't do it for me.
    Outside we go and straight into the next house. Similar setup, I ended up choosing a 24yo who gave off a positive vibe in the intro. Price had increased by now to 880K, but once again I was a captive customer so had to agree.

Half decent room with shower and bed and so we start our business transaction. Body is ok and things start off well, until I ask for BJ. She refuses and says it costs more. BANG ! I totally lose it and just start getting dressed willing to walk away and get the hell back to my hotel. She wonders what is wrong and I try to tell her I'm sick of being ripped off. She doesn't comprehend until I start my ABBA interpretation and break into "Money, Money, Money". I was almost dressed when she said, ok she wont ask for money. By this time I'm not in the mood and should have just walked. But since I had already invested into this stock, now wasn't the time to sell out. I laid back on the bed expecting her to start with BJ, but once again she said BJ is extra. Ok, ok... 100K just start sucking will you.

Pathetic BJ so decided she was ripe for some half decent fucking, but my mind was elsewhere and it was struggle to do anything with her.

Cleaned up and stormed out of the place, get me outa here please. Of course, but not until you have paid the cleaning fee of 150K !! No fuking way !! Lot's of carrying on and my guide comes in and pays it. I was pissed and told him off, don't pay it, they already ripped me, plus had to tip the girl etc.

Very heated argument ensued but I was in the middle of god knows where and it was around 11pm surrounded by dodgy characters. Back in the taxi and my blood is boiling, what a totally crap experience.

Lin starts talking about how's it normal to pay this and that and that I paid the same price as local etc. I screamed at him "Shut the fuck up" or you won't be getting paid. He then started about how he has worked for 3 hours for nothing as he paid the cleaning fee for me etc. Eventually back to the lake and I hand him my wallet, here you go, take it all !! Take the credit card, take all the cash, take my phone, take it all !! By that time my wallet was basically empty of VND and had around $10 is various foreign currencies. He handed it back and said he was honest and I didn't get ripped out etc. I gave hime all the foreign currency and sulked home alone through the darkened streets of Hanoi thinking even a date with a "nice girl" and no action would have been a better choice after all.

The next day I left Vietnam, astounded that for a very experience monger like me, it was so difficult to enjoy the punt here. If you are here longer term it should be easy to meet some nice local girls without all the hassles of P4P here.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

A Mongering Jewel...

Brothers of the prowl,

I wanted to share with you a recent excellent experience at the Fortuna hotel. I was staying there around a month ago (and as it happens aware of the draw of the Boss Niteclub in the basement) but coincidentaly one of the people I was there to meet on business had arranged our evening meal to take place in the Japanese eatery on the second floor there.

I was running a little bit late and when I arrived I was first slightly puzzled, but then secretly thrilled to see that each of the guests at the table was sitting with an empty seat in between each of them.

Of course I played it coy right up until the moment when the first drinks arrived, followed by a mamasan and around 40 girls.

"I thought we shoud improve the view", says my host. It was relatively early (7pm) so I think we were seeing the cream of the crop. All above 7 with quite a few 9's and possibly the odd 10. To be honest it was a little hard to remeber. I was experiencing sensory overload! The girls just kept just pouring through the door until the entire circumference of the room was packed with them.

Just time for a quick "good evening boss" in unison before the host says "you have first pick".

"shit" I honestly didn't know were to start. "who speaks english" says I. Good thinking. Narrow the field, buy time.

Hands went up and then my usual KTV dilema. Maybe its just my luck but each time I choose the most vampish looking girl (big tits best body) she always seems to be the worst experience due to a poor attitude. I am sure there are also some good rational arguments why this should be but anyway. Not tonight I think, so I passed over a few absolute goddesses and chose #169 who just had a certain look about her.

Lyn (or lin? ) from Cambodia. Anyway guys, the real thrust of this post is SEEK HER OUT if you ever get to the fortuna.

She was a blast, lots of fun, liked to drink and talk. I know she is paid to do it but so were some of the other girls chosen who could hardly keep the false smile on their faces for more than a few seconds.

Needless to say number #169 accompanied me to my room for an overnighter. I won't bore you with every detail but the key KPI's were as follows.

face 8
    body 8
    gfe 10
    attitude 10
    4 pops during the night
    DFK
    Deep throat/great blow job

Did a good job of convincing me she was enjoying it (rubbed herself furiously when getting banged from behind) but then teh icing on the cake... during one session I dared to slip a finger in the old rusty bayonet wound and she responded by bucking on my finger. 'Ah' thinks I. A few seconds later I was balls deep in the batty passage (missonary style) and while I pumped the starfish lin rubbed her bean like an olympic bean flicker. What a sight.

A Mongering Jewel.

Had a another go in the morning.

it is $100 for an overnighter there and I ended up giving her another $40 simply because she was one of the best at her trade I have ever encountered and I believe she should be encouraged to continue delivering that level of service. So yes Brothers, that $40 was for you to.

Only issue with the whole night - forgot to get her mobile number so if one of you gets to her before I do again please get her number and pass it on to me.

Like I said Lin #169...a mongering Jewel!

Spread the Love

Mean

Quote Originally Posted by Fornic8
    Johndao,

Thanks for the compliment, especially from a man of your stature in ISG. I was walking down 51 and all the touts from the hotels were trying to get me to "have a look" when I saw the sign on the sidewalk with the word massage in english. I went down the alley and in to find mamasan and two girls. This one was way to cute. Mamasan said 500, 000, whick I know is double, and I said OK. Got her in the room and we pushed the two massage beds together. The tables were just the right height for her to lay back and get fucked. She might be the perfect girl; tighest pussy I ever had and not a word of english. I fucked her about an hour with no complaints.

I left and was looking for a taxi when she can out to the street to talk to some of the tout boys. I had to have it again so I went over to talk to her. There was an expat resturant across the street with a big red sign and I looked over to see some patrons check me out talking to a really young looking 18 yo. We went back to the MP and this tims I gave mamasan 200, 000 for another round. I spent the next two hours fucking, ass fucking, throat fucking, and finished with an ass to mouth shot. Mamasan kicked me out at midnight.

I went back during TET but it was closed for the holiday. When I first fucked her she couldn't have been in P4P for more than a week. If she is still in the business she cannot be the same as when I abused her.

Sorry, no more pictures, just some dark video that I cannot share.
    Thanks for the story and the details Fornic, it got me hot!

Of course you can post parts of the video, I do it all the time. First you need to get vidcaps of the best frames and save them. Then brighten them up a bit and post them as .jpg files. If your face is is any of them, it's easy to blur it in vidcaps. See my recent many, many vidcaps of Nguyet, made as vidcaps. Vidcaps give some of the best shots, the best images. I for one would love to see more of that tiny cutie from 51.

JD

Posting Limitations