Scroguard

Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 119 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1784
This blog is moderated by Admin

Testing the Water, part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mik Hcmc
    I always have a stop off at a 7/11 or market and buy some drinks before checking into the hotel. I've had some girls open the mini bar fridge but I've always told them if they want something just ask, Don't be helping yourself otherwise it will be coming out of your fee. I also offer them drinks that I've bought outside of the hotel. I like to treat the girls with some kindness but if they try to pull shit over me then they will be treated accordingly.
    There's actually more to the story that this reminds me of. I met her at a cafe before going to the hotel. We started to talk about payment there, and when talking about money she mentioned the cost of getting here from her house and how much the water cost at the cafe we were in.

"What water?" I asked.

She pointed to 2 glasses of tapwater that were on the table next to us. (She had been sitting there before I came in.) I didn't even realize she'd gotten them for us. I never drink Hanoi tapwater and certainly wasn't going to touch it. I didn't see her drink any either. I explained to her how absurd it was what she was saying, since neither of us had touched it and I hadn't even asked for it. She laughed and seemed to agree.

These little petty money games involving water probably were her testing my reaction. It's a very short sighted strategy. On the one hand she gets to feel like she can squeeze a few thousand more dong out of me. On the other hand the extra hassle and silly games makes me less likely to give her more business. End result: she misses out on hundreds of thousands of dong.

What ever happened to manners?

I always have a stop off at a 7/11 or market and buy some drinks before checking into the hotel. I've had some girls open the mini bar fridge but I've always told them if they want something just ask, Don't be helping yourself otherwise it will be coming out of your fee. I also offer them drinks that I've bought outside of the hotel. I like to treat the girls with some kindness but if they try to pull shit over me then they will be treated accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Adhome01
    I can't count how many times this has happened to me. Like you said, at least drink what you take.
    I've had many working girls tell me this is just a test.

Test if you are a push over or not and / or if you are a cheap charlie or not.

Some think if they can get to the minibar then you are a push over and they can pretty much control you. Other think if they can get to the minibar then you are not a cheap charlie and you will pay them well so they can ask for higher prices or such.

On the down side I've had one girl tell me if she got to the minibar with the guy then she thought he was not a cheap guy and probably nice person so she would give him good service.

So it is weird how different working girls look at it differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartchamdo
    It was annoying to have her go immediately to my mini bar and open an (overpriced) water, and then take a tiny sip and not touch the rest of the water. If you want to drink from my overpriced mini bar, can't you at least be thirsty?
    I can't count how many times this has happened to me. Like you said, at least drink what you take.

Saigon Hotel massage - Hanoi

Check out the massage option at the Saigon Hotel diagonally opposite Pacific Place on Ly Thuong Kiet. Ticket is US$10 for the massage.

Ask for Mai. She does a great massage with a lot of teasing. Finished off with a fabulous HJ - left a 200K VND tip. She also offered to meet at a short time hotel for Boom Boom but the language barrier is likely to be insurmountable.

Also saw an attractive looking skinny number on my way out so will definitely be back.

fast car (formerly intellegent)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyaNiceGuy
    I stand corrected. After looking at my notes again I see that I did not give Huong any money at all.
    I think you did the right thing by not going with fast car. She is pretty much the opposite of a GFE. She's not sensuous in the least. She treated me with all the sensitivity and sexuality you might expect from a baggage handler picking up a suitcase. That's not so surprising, but what did surprise me was her lack of experience in bed. If I didn't know better I'd assume she was brand new to the job.

In addition, she likes to play games with money, as many people do here. She'll name outrageous prices if you let her. It was annoying to have her go immediately to my mini bar and open an (overpriced) water, and then take a tiny sip and not touch the rest of the water. If you want to drink from my overpriced mini bar, can't you at least be thirsty?

She also lacks even basic tact. I told her to be discrete when walking through my hotel lobby. I reminded her of this several times. But sure enough, she walks through the lobby and says to me fairly loudly "If you want sex again give me a call." 1 - It's obvious and doesn't need to be said. 2 - She had already told me that just 2 minutes before.

In short, I think she just has no clue how to do her job.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, she used to go by the name of intellegent on DIA. She got too many people writing her, so deleted that account and set up a new one. She reads this forum - probably more often than I do. I have no doubt that she's read everything we've said and will read this too.

Hanoi A Bust

Went to Hanoi and I'm used to the talent in HCMC, went to Haolong Bay then our tour guide and driver said they knew many places for boom boom so on the way back to Hanoi we stopped by one place off the highway, Saw 6 girls playing cards in regular street wear, a couple of doable but we were looking to hit the Boss Club for better talent.

Got back to Hanoi and went to the Boss Club and driver told us that the police just ran the place and all the girls were at a different location "the waiting room" so we went there. The whole goal was to get a girl to my hotel w/o paying the BS fees at the door and in the club. Then was told they could not go out until 11:30PM, so I waited but the driver wanted to take me to Cao Thang street to have me look at talent there.

It's fine to go there to find a 6 to bang but the accomadations at these hotels are pretty dirty. Didn't see anything I liked, it was 10:30pm already and many of these girls had to be waken up. Didn't like the fact I would have to go at it with a half sleeping girl so I left. Went back to boss and the driver went in to ask for girls, then the people at the club told a different story saying I had to go in first, but admission was free. But, it was $30 to sit with a girl and $5 for beer. The club people asked what I was looking for and they told me no service to go outside. WTF, i'm sure if you ask a girl they would go out but no knowing if I paid the money to go outside and having a gurantee I could take someone home, i passed.

So last resort, motorbike girls. The buddy I was with found a girl and we headed back to our hotel I found nothing and decided to save my mula for another day. But the girl my buddy had said she had a nice looking girlfriend, so i went for it.

She was a 7 with a tight box. I was satisfied. but getting action was a tough job and not many places to go.

I heard a report about someone paying $180 for a girl and I told our driver we only wanted to pay $100 max/ per threads we researched here, but then he explained how some are more expensive than others. So the deal is every girl is given a number 1-however many girls they are. To keep things fair, it is like a queue where number 1 gets to go out with a customer first and it is supposed to be a $100 rate, but if you want a girl that is number #50, you pay more. Basically it is to pay to jump the queue ahead of other girls.

Not sure if this is true but that is what our driver said.

Anyone going to Hanoi should read this board, but I got to say, I did that and there wasn't much good news to find.

Now back in HCMC and found a gem at a bar. Didn't have to deal with any bullshit, with sitting fees and outrageous alcohol fees.

Happy Hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Daikon Man
    Hello,

I'm new to Hanoi.

I'm searching for some action, but all I could find is massage places.

Where is Cau Tang Long, I've a found a street in the old quarters but I don't think it's there.
    That's the Thang Long Bridge. Part of the 'highway' on the way to the airport. The very long bridge. 'Cau' means 'bridge' in VNese.
    JD

Cheap street side brothel

I noticed now that the CAU THANG LONG street is turning very soon its name as PHAM VAN DONG.

Going on the street with your skooter you can't have it wrong, as it is a very big main road, full of traffic and trucks.

Cau Thang St

Quote Originally Posted by Daikon Man
    I'm trying to search the cau thang street

Is it here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...52142&t=h&z=15
    Yes, yes, it is this.

Looking at the map I meant the part of the street down of the river (starting from the end of the river bridge itself to the first 3-4 km, on both sides of the street). The upper part of the street (other side of the river) is just family houses and massage places.

Don't expect anything clean and fashion. It is row sex, different quality, dirty rooms, some ugly some cute girls, but very very cheap.

The kind of wild dark side of our hobby.

I'm trying to search the cau thang street

is it here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...52142&t=h&z=15

Quote Originally Posted by Mikle
    Actually I am not really speaking of SWs.

But, all over along CAU THANG LONG, the first 2-3 kms from the river bridge, apart for the plenty of hotels and house offering young girls for "masssage" there are several tens of open room, just on the street.

[/blue][/size]
    Hello,

I'm new to Hanoi.

I'm searching for some action, but all I could find is massage places.

Where is Cau Tang Long, I"ve a found a street in the old quarters but I don't think it's there.

Cau Thang Long experiences

1. 11 o'clock in the morning. West side

Seated in front of her house is a girl, she calls me. Get the scooter in, close the door, she signs 100k dong, no english at all.

On the chubby side, but young and smiling. Washed my dick and put me in the bed. Take off her nice vietnamese flowery pijama to show a chubby fatty naked body. Nice bbblowjob while I am seated on the bed and she knees on the ground. As I hold her head to go deeper, she begins making some sound. I stop, she ask to continue and moaning with pleasure.

Turns out to be a very submissive little sex slave, moanign with pleasure as I hold her head and facefuck her, slap her back, legs, face and even pussy, spit on her very funny and surprising. She didn't have any condom, and I had ti fight to wear mine. Left very happy, with her young big body red of slaps and white of sperm.

2. Afternoon. A house with girls. West side I spot a 20 something girl in sexy outfit. She turns out to be the mamasan and not available. The girls are 3, I go with one, she get naked to show the smallest breast, nice fit body I encounterd in a working girl till now. Big eyes, small pretty mouth. I am afraid to ask how old she could be. Very tight pussy, no anal, no oral, no kiss.

Come back to the same place, had an older girl, same basic service.

3. East side, near a very big internet cafe.

Older ladies. Lay on a bench-table, BBBJ till completion, naked tits to rub and available ass and pussy to finger.

4. East side

Same BBBJ basic service. Went beside a curtain. She get down on her knees, both of us still dressed. She blowed and licked like that till I came in the ground. For a second a baby came in to take a small school bag. Weird!

5. East side too

A chubby lady takes me inside. I lay on a bed, from the side she bbblow me very good. She gives her pussy and ass to my touching hand. But she says her breast is milking. For another 50k dong I lick and drink her milk, and get my dick drenched in it, for a long and weird blowjob.

These were only the most remarkable experiences. The others were standard as you can imagine.

I was surprised on the hanoi forum thread there is no mention of this amazing possibility.

BEWARE! Hygienical conditions were terrible.

Enjoy

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.
    Last edited by Admin; 11-03-09 at 18:24.

Cheap SWs

Actually I am not really speaking of SWs.

But, all over along CAU THANG LONG, the first 2-3 kms from the river bridge, apart for the plenty of hotels and house offering young girls for "masssage" there are several tens of open room, just on the street.

In front of these rooms there are sexy dressed girls, calling you as soon as you look at them.

I indulged maybe to 10 of them, in a few days.

Some are chubby, some very thin, some 30-40 years old, some too young to be legal in any country. There are girls type for any taste. And the price is always only 100k dong. (maybe if you speak some of the language, that I don't, or if you are asian, thet I am not, the price is even cheaper).

The price is standard, the place is almost standard (in every room you enter with the scooter, close the front door and go a room on the back, upstairs or in the side, with a bed and a small water to clean.

But the service is not standard at all. Some girls directly go to FS, some girls looked strange as I wanted the condom, some other girls just knee down to blow you till completion.

It is nice way to spend a 20 minutes, it will not be the fuck of your life, but still you go out with empty nuts and 5usd less.

Most of the girls are available in the afternoon, from 3-4 to 7-8, but you can find some in the morning too, or later in the evening too.

Example to follow

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Au Co2

I forgot to say that on AU CO street there are a few restaurants serving dog.

Instead of going to MPs in hanoi, the action is in houses and hotel at the intersection between AU CO and CAU THANG LONG, just under the bridge on the east corner. Very pretty young girls. And very hot available mamasan. 40k dong for the house and I gave 100k to the girls.

Went there 2 times, basic room, complete service, BBBJ, and available BBFS.

The third time the girls asked "why you no go with mamasan? ", 30 something, big full breast, very hot, open to everything, long and passionate oral and sex (all bb). She only wanted 40k for room.

Enjoy

Posting Limitations