Thread: Hanoi

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 114 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1696
This blog is moderated by Admin

Hanoi Ladies

I thought my experiences of Hanoi may be of help to like minded guys. I am currently working in Hanoi so am fortunate in having my own apartment which does help.

When I first arrived in Hanoi choice seemed to be thin on the ground but with a little planning things soon looked up. My first success was when a women in her thirties helped me with the menu in a local restaurant we got talking and arranged to meet for dinner the following evening. She was from the south, married and on a course in Hanoi, on the third meeting she agreed to come back to my place to watch TV nothing happened on that first occasion but after that things soon took off. However always wanting to increase my experience I decided a little more in depth research.
    My first port of call was a web site called Date In Asia (free) where I managed to hook up with another married woman who wanted to experience western cock. She told me that she had never enjoyed sex with her husband and had heard that western men had bigger cocks so she thought she would like to give it a try, she had the sweetest and tightest pussy I have ever experienced and fucked like crazy. My second hit was a 34 year old unmarried journalist working for six months in Hanoi, initially she was a little shy but after three visits to my house she agreed to stay the night. She has the most fantastic bush and loves pussy licking although is reluctant to give me a proper BJ mealy sucking the tip. I have managed two other encounters but they were on the game and expected a tip but still well worth it.

My second success was through a website called Tagged where I have managed six meets three of which have become regular favorites with two more which I have high hopes for. In my experience there are a lot of married women (not old dogs) in Vietnam who have only experienced sex with their husbands and are curious but don’t want to risk an affair with a Vietnamese man, you will not get them into bed on the first or second meet however with a little persistence you will in the end as they want it just as much as you.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjhooker
    There is only one nightclub for westerners**. Solace. It's on a boat so is not affected by the early closing 'laws'.

Very little or no chance to meet a freebie/working girl. Girls come here with their boyfriends or in impenitrable groups. I saw one guy send a couple of drinks to a single girl across the bar only for her Vietnam BF to walk in later. After exchanged words between them (probably her telling the bf she could make a bit of money here) he dragged her out. Yes, I'm pretty sure BFs pimp there girls around here. Just go to DS to see it happening.
    You're probably referring to Red River club (Song Hong) that has a couple of pool tables. I didn't see any working girls there last time I was there.

In Hanoi, for a foreigner to find a working girl, I would suggest you talk to the night security guy or motorbike/taxi guy to lend you some help. I have been offered by a taxi driver, but I turned it down. It's a lot cheaper than the fancy club girls.

Nightlife in Hanoi

There is only one nightclub for westerners**. Solace. It's on a boat so is not affected by the early closing 'laws'.

Very little or no chance to meet a freebie/working girl. Girls come here with their boyfriends or in impenitrable groups. I saw one guy send a couple of drinks to a single girl across the bar only for her Vietnam BF to walk in later. After exchanged words between them (probably her telling the bf she could make a bit of money here) he dragged her out. Yes, I'm pretty sure BFs pimp there girls around here. Just go to DS to see it happening.

The one other place that stays open late is Lighthouse bar. If you can find the place. Viets might know it as Phun Tac bar. Down the same road as Solace but turn left before the river. The only times I went here there was no one else! Perhaps it starts getting going after 1/2 am?

**I say westerners, because in all major Vietnam cities you also find these high class bars with fancy interior decor and prices to go with it. You soon know when you've walked into these places because you will have a swarm of waiters / waitresses asking you for your order and probably bringing you a plate of fruit too. I avoid these, and if any freelancer can afford the prices then it means you are not in for a cheap lay.

Old quarter bars shut anytime from 10.30pm until 1pm depending on number of customers. They should close around 11pm I think, and I have seen police patrols coming in the bars.

Better to try your luck in HCMC/Nha Trang.

I wouldn't say freelancers in bars are any better or cleaner than motogirls/massage girls so check out earlier posts on how to find action.

Directions correction

I just wanted to correct my previous post. There is nothing more annoying than poor or incorrect directions. I like to give directions from a starting place everyone knows (maybe there are maps of Hanoi, but without an index, finding a street is like trying to find a bald pussy in this city! )

Address is Pho Vung or Pho Voung St (maybe this has already been posted before. Not sure).

Directions: from train station on le Duan street head south, you have to go past the dusty road works. Go up over the elevated road which then comes back down. A further (500 M), look out for the large wide building on the left hand side (AGRIBANK). You need to turn left across the highway and go north a little bit. Its the (FIRST ST) on the right. It is not a sharp right, rather a fork off the main road. As soon as you come off le Duan St, the places are on both sides of the street.

I went there again and had the best massage experience EVER. OK, she wasnt great at the actual massage but she made up by teasing, cuddling, giggling and the final half hour was both of us sat opposite each other on the massage bed, feeling each other up including lots of baby oil and her fingers going somewhere I am not used to! Her panties/shorts came to one side very easily (usually its a nightmare in these places) and we rubbed each other off. She wasn't shy about me looking either.

She didn't speak a word of English which meant I avoided the price of extras issue. I just kept smiling and she probably kept going because she liked me, or, she expected a foreigner to pay big money. Anyway, on the way out I gave her 120, 000 (more than the usual 100, 000 maximum I pay, but she was worth every dong). She grumbled a little. How much do these girls get off locals?

I mean, I paid 230, 000 altogether for the 90 min massage plus tip and for 150, 000 across at DS I can get FS of a stunner.

(would advise 60 min at 80, 000 is enough) Interesting previous post from the local 'sex guide'. I don't mean to be rude but what would you expect for your services (by the way I don't swing both ways! ), because I've never been offered something for nothing by a Viet. If you know of places with cheaper massages / motogirls / mongering or 'freebie' pick-up locations, etc. Then why don't you just share it here with us?
    Last edited by Admin; 06-09-09 at 00:10.

I get the impression that this (Hanoi) site is frequented only by tourists and wealthy Viet Kieus, who only post about top end massage places. So I continue to trawl the less beaten parts of Hanoi

[I note that I keep reading of very cheap FS to be found in HCMC off street/moto girls for 150, 000. And I would have thought Hanoi must be cheaper or the same price? But yet to find such action]

I found a street with lots of massage places and probably brothels too, in what seems a seedy location. Massages could be found for 80, 000. I went to one place. Excellent massage. No HJ offered but I didn't ask. I think the girl knew I wasn't happy that the lights in the corridor were turned off towards the end and the other girls and male staff were peeking in, which annoyed me. However, I got my phone out to try and explain I am coming tomorrow for the 90 min, 110, 000 VND massage and she plugged her number into my phone. So I'll see what happens there. Pity I don't know the lingo because I'd really like a massage in my own place off this gal. Sauna time seems to be included in massage time, so you could skip that. I spotted two other girls as I left, and they were beauties too.

Address is Pho Vung or Pho Voung St (maybe this has already been posted before. Not sure).

Directions: from train station on le Duan street head south, you have to go past the dusty road works. Go up over the elevated road which then comes back down. A further 1-2 km, look out for the large wide building on the left hand side. You need to turn left across the highway and go north a little bit. Its the second or third street on right. It is not a sharp right, rather a fork off the main road. As soon as you come off le Duan St, the places are on both sides of the street.

I'd estimate the place is 5 kms south of train station.

Any other 70,000. 80,000 places anyone knows of? I keep asking but no response! Maybe even 50k. Which is what I pay in Vung Tau.
    The name of that street is "Phố Vọng", it's near at Giải Phóng road. PM me if you need local sex guider ;-)

reasonably priced massage places in Hanoi

I get the impression that this (Hanoi) site is frequented only by tourists and wealthy Viet Kieus, who only post about top end massage places. So I continue to trawl the less beaten parts of Hanoi

[I note that I keep reading of very cheap FS to be found in HCMC off street/moto girls for 150, 000. And I would have thought Hanoi must be cheaper or the same price? But yet to find such action]

I found a street with lots of massage places and probably brothels too, in what seems a seedy location. Massages could be found for 80, 000. I went to one place. Excellent massage. No HJ offered but I didn't ask. I think the girl knew I wasn't happy that the lights in the corridor were turned off towards the end and the other girls and male staff were peeking in, which annoyed me. However, I got my phone out to try and explain I am coming tomorrow for the 90 min, 110, 000 VND massage and she plugged her number into my phone. So I'll see what happens there. Pity I don't know the lingo because I'd really like a massage in my own place off this gal. Sauna time seems to be included in massage time, so you could skip that. I spotted two other girls as I left, and they were beauties too.

Directions: from train station on le Duan street head south, you have to go past the dusty road works. Go up over the elevated road which then comes back down. A further 1-2 km, look out for the large wide building on the left hand side. You need to turn left across the highway and go north a little bit. Its the second or third street on right. It is not a sharp right, rather a fork off the main road. As soon as you come off le Duan St, the places are on both sides of the street.

I'd estimate the place is 5 kms south of train station.

Any other 70,000. 80,000 places anyone knows of? I keep asking but no response! Maybe even 50k. Which is what I pay in Vung Tau.

Hanoi update

Steet walkers / Motobike girls Hanoi :

This scene certainly does exist. There were up to 20 gorgeous chicks around 10 -11 pm the other night.

How to find it:

From the traveller/tourist ghetto (just north of Hoan kiem lake) you need to head east for a hundred yards or so, to the main North-South dual-highway. Do not go onto the elevated main highway, there is a road that runs beside it, and you need to go South.

Keep going for about 2 or 3 kms and look out on the left (across the highway) for the Valentine Hotel with red neon writing and a heart - best seen at night obviously. As you approach this there is a petrol station on the left hand side. Across from that is where all the girls stay. Also the adjacent road has moto girls dotted along it (it is a one way road, so you travel the other way first and then turn around to get onto it). There is also a small grassed park area with some girls there who will call out to you.

I had already had a massage so wasn't that interested - I was just checking out places. One girl drove up beside me. She said 40 bucks I said no, so she said how much can you pay?

This means she will take 20 maybe even 15 (most Viets double prices of everything).
    I don't know if this was ST or LT price - but i'd guess ST.

Warning - lots of the girls looked only a day over 18 years (if that). I don't know if there is police/bribe set ups going on in VN, but with these girls I could imagine it happening when a tourist/foreigner is involved. You will never get one of these girls back to a normal hotel.

For expats - no problem back to own place.

For tourists - I can only suggest prebooking into a crappy and seedy hotel - there are some across from this area and giving reception a tip to keep them happy. Then get the girl. Thats gonna cost you about 10 bucks on top.

The girl I chatted to said we could go to a short time hotel she knew but that smelt like trouble to me.

She said she had no ID (meaning could be an age issue and also no come-back if she robs you).

If you do this in a taxi I recommend approaching on the adjacent street, pulling over and let the taxi driver do the talking (making it clear to him 15 - 20 max so he doesnt get a cut too). I would also try to avoid standing out looking like a foriegner - there are lots of local guys hanging around too (police, pimps?? not sure) so you wouldn't want to draw attention.

Massage - new place - From the hooker hang out turn LEFT across the main highway. Then go South on the lane which is right next to the highway (can go both directions on this lane). Soon you get to So 7-A12 Dam Trau tel. 049845006 (but no english spoken). 80,000VND upfront fee for 1 hour (he wanted 100 but i pointed to price on the sign and said NO). I asked to see the room (and hopefully the girls at same time) but guy said No. I took a chance and paid. Room is OK and private (well - the usual partial see through glass door). Girl comes in room - about a 6 - bit fat but OK. I go for shower come and come out, she takes off towel and starts drying me off all over which was nice. However, she couldn't massage - too much slapping and her long nails annoyed me. She also said after 5 mins HJ or boom - boom. This was too fast for me so I said just continue the massage/torture! Well, after an unsatisfying massage (but with lots of fondling) she asks me for HJ. I say how much. She types 10 usd in phone and I say 5 (90,000). She's not happy so I start getting dressed. She caves in and i get the 90,000 price (works everytime). Due to the fact she's not a looker and i'm pissed about the massage it isn't really working for me so I start to fondle her too. But for some reason she panicks and stops me so I end up finishing myself off.

On the way out I realise that when you look up from the reception desk you can see the chicks. There were 4 and they weren't much better than the lady I had. But another day there maybe different chicks.

Travelling back up the lane I had a bike of 3 girls stop beside me, one looked like the mamasan - quoted 600,000VND though. There seems to be action on this lane too.

Massage - 33 Thai Phien St. - right across from Vincom towers (walk out of Vincom and its the road on the left)

Went to this 'cafe' for a beer. Boss / mamasan said massage? I say how much. She says 200,000, so i just finish my beer. Girls look OK and dress provocatively to lure in people from the street.

Solace - at long last I found the place. Taxi drivers will know it, but if you want to find it yourself you drive south on the same road as before from Hoan Kiem. Look out for a large 20-30 storey building on the left under construction (it has blue protective film on all the windows at the moment). When you get to it turn LEFT and go across the main highway and you will be on choung doung do street. Go straight down this lane until you get to the river. At 9 pm there was no one there but maybe it gets better later.

Other massage places - I would be interested to know more 50-80,000 VND massage places - with some decent chicks. At this price they will be out of the centre but thats OK for me.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

I tried to post my third and final report on VN a few months ago. But I got timed out and lost the lot. I was very unhappy about that. Is there still a 30 min. Limit? I think it needs changing.
    Hi Tjhooker,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but with all due respect, this message about members being timed-out is posted both ABOVE and BELOW the screen where members add new reports:

PLEASE DON'T LOSE YOUR LONG REPORTS!
    This screen times out after 30 minutes. Please save long reports to your clipboard BEFORE you submit them. To save your report: Select the text, then select "CTRL+C".
    Thanks,

Jackson

Massage in Hanoi

There seems to be lots of disappointed people writing about their massage experiences.

Maybe its best just to stick with Hoa Binh.

I can confirm that you do get HJ at Hoa Binh hotel (well my girl did). On my earlier post (a few months ago) I had only looked inside, but since then i have tried it out.
    I also rubbed her pussy, saying that without that your arm is gonna fall off cos it will take me forever to come. I get away with this trick most places.

Another tip is only have 80 or 100,000 in your pocket. So late in the massage when she starts to get closer to your meat and 2 veg, and suggests something extra you can say - well this is all i've got. Everytime for me the Viet girls have gone ahead. If they don't I might still tip up to 50k for a good massage - but they don't know that so they usually jack me off - in Vung Tau and other cities you can get away with extra for 50k but I dont think theyll accept that in Hanoi.

The golden rule to avoid disapointment when you go to any massage place is DO NOT pay at the desk unless you have walked into the back/upstaairs and checked out the room AND I also now ask to see the girl who i will get - or if the chicks are sat in reception at least make eye contact with one so its clear who you want.

If you dont do this you may end up getting:

1) A room with several beds with curtain dividers or sometimes not seperation.

2) A recliner massage chair rather than a flat bed.

3) The oldest ugliest chick in VN

Also, I normally go for the cheap massage place (50 - 80,000 VND) so that if nothing extra is offered or her massage sucks you don't feel so cheated.

Like some other previous posters, I have a habit of walking out after 10 mins if she wants to do a dirty deed after only a few mins. or she doesn't know what she's doing (you will know because she just starts slapping you) - this happens a lot in Cambodia but the Viets are usually better.

I have yet to find these low prices in Hanoi but they must exist a bit further out of the city centre where rents are lower. Please advise.

Oh, and I went past 33 Thai Phien St. (mentioned in previous posts) the other day and there were 3 good looking massage type chicks sat at the 'cafe bar' so I'm gonna check this out soon.

I tried to post my third and final report on VN a few months ago. But I got timed out and lost the lot. I was very unhappy about that. Is there still a 30 min. Limit? I think it needs changing.

Anyway I called the post The Golden (fluffy) Triangle and it covered Halong/Cat Ba. Haiphong. Hanoi. There was lots of fun to be had out there at much better prices. Its only a couple of hours away on the coach.

And if you go back to an earlier post you will find a place with FS for 150, 000 with beauties. I don't want to say too much because it will Get ruined by foreigners. I have never seen one there and have been several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Simian
    Sorry to disappoint you but there is really nothing like the bar with girls scene in Hanoi that you find in various forms in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. There used to be a freelancer scene in the Titanic (the boat on the river that is now called Solace) and the old New Century disco but both are long gone.

I have heard that the bar that used to be called the Phuc Tan bar, later known as the Barracuda (beside the Red River), was reopening and there was a freelancer scene there but have not seen it myself. I also think that there may be something to be found at the new disco that is opening up beside Solace but again have not seen it (I have not been to Hanoi for over 6 months). But I would not be getting my hopes up about either of these two places. The actions of the authorities means that mongering is either a brothel activity (sometimes with a massage parlour or hairdressor cover) or some controlled scene like Fortuna with a little intermittant street activity. The idea is to keep it out of sight. The tastes of the locals is not for such open activity either. They prefer to be hidden away in a brothel or a karaoke. And the girls go where they are least likely to he harrassed by the authorities. So very few bar girls that will really interact with you and go home with you too.
    Yes, Simian has got it quite right, VN one of the worst places in Asia for the above activities. Freelancers not allowed, because, well, who gets money from that? The girls! That's not the idea here in VN where the idea is the girl gets the least and last money. That's why the only good freelancers are deep under cover, by call, by appointment only.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Ganeman
    Oh OK - I was just interested in something perhaps a bit more interesting than the Fortuna scene. Fortuna is a bit mercenary, I think.

I was looking for something more of a bar atmosphere.
    Sorry to disappoint you but there is really nothing like the bar with girls scene in Hanoi that you find in various forms in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. There used to be a freelancer scene in the Titanic (the boat on the river that is now called Solace) and the old New Century disco but both are long gone.

I have heard that the bar that used to be called the Phuc Tan bar, later known as the Barracuda (beside the Red River), was reopening and there was a freelancer scene there but have not seen it myself. I also think that there may be something to be found at the new disco that is opening up beside Solace but again have not seen it (I have not been to Hanoi for over 6 months). But I would not be getting my hopes up about either of these two places. The actions of the authorities means that mongering is either a brothel activity (sometimes with a massage parlour or hairdressor cover) or some controlled scene like Fortuna with a little intermittant street activity. The idea is to keep it out of sight. The tastes of the locals is not for such open activity either. They prefer to be hidden away in a brothel or a karaoke. And the girls go where they are least likely to he harrassed by the authorities. So very few bar girls that will really interact with you and go home with you too.

Relax 2

Quote Originally Posted by Simian
    It is on Quang Trung Street (not sure about the spelling); you cross Ly Truong Kiet and Trang Hung Dao, walking against the traffic. Why you would want to go there for mongering reasons beats me - even the old Relax bar was just a bunch of ladies who, if you bought them regular drinks, would sit sulking with you for a while.
    Oh OK - I was just interested in something perhaps a bit more interesting than the Fortuna scene. Fortuna is a bit mercenary, I think.

I was looking for something more of a bar atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Ganeman
    @Fornic8:

Where is Relax 2? I asked at my hotel front desk - they sent the taxi driver to Relax (which is, as noted earlier, closed)
    It is on Quang Trung Street (not sure about the spelling); you cross Ly Truong Kiet and Trang Hung Dao, walking against the traffic. Why you would want to go there for mongering reasons beats me - even the old Relax bar was just a bunch of ladies who, if you bought them regular drinks, would sit sulking with you for a while.

Relax 2?

@Fornic8:

Where is Relax 2? I asked at my hotel front desk - they sent the taxi driver to Relax (which is, as noted earlier, closed)

Hanoi Taxi

@JD

Yeah, could be too much, but its hard to walk away without giving anything and the 5US I wanted to give she refuses and called mamasan. But next time I try to resist ;-)

Update on Hanoi-Taxi (HILTON):

I drove with Taxi Nr. 46, which was droven by a Girl named Thé. She looked nice. Unfortunatly I didnt had time to ask her about "extra service", maybe this was the Girl from Taxi Nr. 43 before.

Cheers!

Posting Limitations