Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Update

Hello again,

Yesterday I did get an SMS from the lady 27 and not 22 but no kids and looking perfect for me.

She asked me if I could see her that night in my hotel but I couldn't and she said maybe tomorrow during the day.

The next day she said she will send me address of a hotel near my place because I wasn't sure if I could receive her in my hotel. At first she talked about 50 $ for 2 hours, later the price did go up to 70 $ . Then she said what if I can give lots of pleasure? Feeling horny I said I will add 30 $. Some SMS back and forth. She said her brother? Will pick me up at my hotel, then pick her up and then bring us to a hotel. It didn't feel safe to me so I said I am only willing to meet her at a place close to my hotel. Then she said why not your hotel if you pay my taxi I will go there.

Ok I tell her you pretend to be my English student. I will wait you in the lobby and you will appear with a Vietnamese / English dictionary and some papers and look like someone eager to learn some English. She did wear tight jeans and skirt showing her nice curves. I think Vietnamese ladies surely know how to look stylish.

So paid the taxi fee and up to my room. Very sexy BBBJ, deep, wet, noisy and very playful hairy pussy but very tasteful, nice fucking, CIM and swallow. After a few minutes she did ask if she can take some water from the fridge.

The man sitting next to her will be her future husband but she said because she is not married she thought it was okay to earn some extra money on days she wasn't working in a shop. I did promise her in one the first SMS if I like her service I would call her again. Right after the meeting I said I would text her the next day about a new meeting.

In the end I only paid 70 $ and then we did walk outside for coffee. This was certainly one of the most memorable meeting in Asia.

I did visit some massage shops but apart from just pretty girls they don't offer anything. There was one really gorgeous girl I just did ask to give me topless massage but she kept saying no.

The men who could help you are most of the time pimps. Don't want to jump on a motorbike or into a car and end up in the middle of nowhere.

In the big cities it will be easier to spot working girls but in the countryside it might take some time to convince a "" normal "" lady to act naughty but once they do it will be nice and cheaper than paying all the middlemen.

I will ask her tomorrow if I can share her mobile number by PM to members here.

Sincere greetings,

Frits

Quote Originally Posted by TomSf  [View Original Post]
    This is Vietnam so first thing I would do if possible is have a Viet to English translator if possible. You want to assume the girl will not speak English. Before you give any money. You want to be the one to talk with the girl about what you want and expect. Who knows what the pimp told her? Also, don't ask pimps or hookers to find you a place to go. You have to find a short time hotel for your own protection. This will take work but its worth your safety. Don't go where they want to go and always assume they are setting you up to be robbed. Also, never give money to the pimp. Tell him you will pay the girl and she will pay when its over. If he refuses then walk away. One you pay he disappears as you go with the girl. Now she has no reason to stay with you or even give you good service. She could actually just walk away and there's nothing you can do about it.
    Hello Tom,

Thank you, the 3 of them spoke rather good English. I did send a mail to the girl but she did not reply yet. The restaurant wasn't a place that could be seen as a pick up joint. It could be lretty hard to find a short time hotel in a city like hoi an.

I will wait a little more for her to reply. Maybe I will start looking for massage place with extra service but usually these places have a nice door girl and so so other staff. I did go one massage place with just one girl but she didn't want to be touched at all.

I already did think about going there with just enough money. I will have to try some places to see if I can get one with additional service.

Sincere greetings,

Frits

Quote Originally Posted by Fritsvanegter  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

Yesterday I was sitting in a typical Vietnamese low cost restaurant with only menu in Vietnamese being the only foreigner.

There was an elderly man sitting with his girlfriend or wife (she could have been his daughter) they invited me to sit at their table we did drink a little, I did take some photos of the couple who had the company of a man who did ask me if I wanted to fuck a nice girl for 50 $. I had my expensive camera with me so I said maybe another day.

But the girl did give me a small paper with tomorrow where will you go? The last 4 words were crossed out but were clearly readable maybe she did not want her husband to read them. Also did contain her email to send the pictures when I am back home.

The girl did look really nice...
    This is Vietnam so first thing I would do if possible is have a Viet to English translator if possible. You want to assume the girl will not speak English. Before you give any money. You want to be the one to talk with the girl about what you want and expect. Who knows what the pimp told her? Also, don't ask pimps or hookers to find you a place to go. You have to find a short time hotel for your own protection. This will take work but its worth your safety. Don't go where they want to go and always assume they are setting you up to be robbed. Also, never give money to the pimp. Tell him you will pay the girl and she will pay when its over. If he refuses then walk away. One you pay he disappears as you go with the girl. Now she has no reason to stay with you or even give you good service. She could actually just walk away and there's nothing you can do about it.

Ladies in Hoi An

Hello,

Yesterday I was sitting in a typical Vietnamese low cost restaurant with only menu in Vietnamese being the only foreigner.

There was an elderly man sitting with his girlfriend or wife (she could have been his daughter) they invited me to sit at their table we did drink a little, I did take some photos of the couple who had the company of a man who did ask me if I wanted to fuck a nice girl for 50 $. I had my expensive camera with me so I said maybe another day.

But the girl did give me a small paper with tomorrow where will you go? The last 4 words were crossed out but were clearly readable maybe she did not want her husband to read them. Also did contain her email to send the pictures when I am back home.

The girl did look really nice. So I already did send her a mail to know if she can find me a sexy girl, where I could meet that girl because my hotel is a family style one so not possible to fuck one there.

So hoping to get a reaction soon and get a girl as nice looking as her, 22 years, nice boobs, smile and very friendly.

Vietnamese ladies can look so gorgeous but most of them are very reserved.

Sincere greetings,

Frits

P. S. Is there anything that I should keep in my mind other than not going there with banking cards or heaps of cash?

More adventures in Nha Trang

Some day last week I went back to the massage parlor with the nice Cambodian girl; see my report of November 23 (#723). She was sitting outside in front of the store and I said I wanted a massage from her again. She happily obliged.
    It was fun again and this time she even gave me three short BBBJ during the HJ. I didn't ask for it and I think she only did it because it took me quite some time to cum. Or maybe she was hoping to get a better tip but I gave her 300 k again because the BJ's were quite short and not that good to be honest.
    I also asked if she wanted to come to my hotel but she said no and it was a very clear no so I gave up on that one.
    Later that week I got a massage at the same parlor from another slightly older and not really attractive girl who didn't offer any extra's. So YMMV.
    But there are quite a few attractive girls working there including two solid 9's. However I have the impression that these 9's are only 'bait' and that they don't give massage. I have very often seen them sitting outside while all the other girls were occupied.
    Name and location of this parlor by PM for senior members only.

I've had two more sessions with the street walker. See my report of November 29 (#726). The second time she brought a girl friend who stayed in the lobby while we were shagging upstairs. This girl friend was also very average looking but she had a nice C-cup. I thought she might be available as well so a few days after our second session I sent this text message to my street walker: 'I want to boom boom your friend, ok?
    Ten minutes later I got a message back: 'My friend married. Not want boom boom'. Oops!
    It killed her mood a bit in our third session but she's still a sweet, very wet and good fuck though. And she keeps texting and calling me so she still wants me (and the money of course).

This week I had a date with a waitress who works in one of my favorite restaurants and who is clearly very interested in me. She might even be in love with me. But it became soon clear that she's looking for a serious relationship. She's 30 and she told me that almost no Vietnamese man wants to marry a girl who is older than 25. When a girl is not married by the age of 25 then there must be something wrong with her they say.
    Another waitress in another restaurant who is 27 told me the same story. Now the first girl, the one that I dated is not pretty (but very sweet though) but the second girl is really attractive and fun to be with.
    I really feel sorry for both of them.

Almost all Vietnamese girls that I have met so far, both working girls and 'good' girls, are very sweet by the way. Almost as sweet as Filipina's. I really like them. And luckily most of them like me too, LOL!

Yesterday I had a date with a girl who contacted me on Tagged. She is quite a character and one of the most eccentric girls I have ever met. I have met quite some weirdo's and some downright lunatics in 10 years of mongering but this girl is really something. More about her later.

And today I went back to the hot toc at Diện Biên Phủ where the motor driver took me last week. See my report of November 24 (#724). This time I got another sweetheart, in her mid twenties I think and quite attractive. I loved her perfect round butt (I'm a butt man). Total damage this time 'only' 500 k (for FS).
    After our session she hugged me and wouldn't let me go, LOL. Damn, these girls are all so sweet. Mongering is not as easy here as in Thailand and the PI for instance but the hunt sure pays off.
    Name and location of this hot toc by PM for senior members only.

Hoi an

Hello,

This moment I am in Hoi an for 2 weeks. Are there any places that offer extra services at extra cost? Some time ago someone did mention a place or places close to Hoi an but my private message to him was replied. So can someone help me out?

Lots of thanks in advance,

Frits

Action in Hai Phong

I listed down some locations in Hai Phong for massage:

50-52 ĐIệand Biêand Phủ.

HảI Pḥng, Vietnam.

20.861634, 106.685403.

VIP Massage: Sauna, bath, HJ.

Ticket VND200 K, Tip VND200-300 K.

7 Lư Tự Trọng, Minh Khai, Hồng beàng.

HảI Pḥng, Vietnam.

20.861605, 106.686402.

VIP Massage: Sauna, bath, HJ, sometimes BJ.

Nguyễand beỉnh Khiêm, Đ7857;ng Giang, Ngô Quyềand.

HảI Pḥng, Vietnam.

20.841315, 106.698430.

Many brothels / massage on this street. Look for the red lights.

HJ, BJ, FS.

Ticket: no idea.

Nguyễand Văand Linh, Lê Châand. Not sure about the exact address number. Look for sign.

HảI Pḥng, Vietnam.

20.835408, 106.685078.

Thai Massage: Sauna, bath, HJ.

Trầand Nguyêand Hăand, seeát theàI, Lê Châand. Small alley from main street. Look for sign.

HảI Pḥng, Vietnam.

20.852380, 106.670406.

Thai Massage: Sauna, bath, HJ, BJ.

Ticket VND300 K, Tip VND200-300 K.

Đ432;7901;ng ven sông, Massage An Duong.

HảI Pḥng, Vietnam.

20.849141, 106.659450.

Thai Massage: Sauna, HJ.

Văand Cao, Ngô Quyềand.

HảI Pḥng, Vietnam.

20.834463, 106.700825.

VIP Massage: Sauna, bath, HJ, FS sometimes offered.

Some more adventures in Nha Trang.

One afternoon I picked up a street walker at the promenade near the Sailing Club. I've only seen 2 street walkers so far, including this one, but maybe there are more in the evening or late at night. I haven't tried that.
    She was 30 and only average looking but she was sweet, had a nice body and was a very good fuck. She became extremely wet from DATY, something that always turns me on a lot. My hotel wanted to see her ID which she didn't have (or at least not with her) so she took me to a guest house nearby where we could rent a room for one hour.
    Total damage: 400 k for her and 150 k for the room.

One night around 8 PM I tried my luck at Diện Biên Phủ again. Took a cab and let him stop near the first hot toc I saw. It happened to be a very small one and there were only two people inside: a 'mama' and a man sitting in a barber chair. He didn't get a hair cut though, he was just sitting there. Maybe to make the place look like a genuine barber shop, I don't know.

The mama and I stared at each other for 10 seconds. I had expected to see a bunch of girls but there weren't any so for a moment I thought this might really be a genuine barber shop and I didn't know what to say.
    Then I said 'girls?' (a bit stupid, LOL) and the mama said 'massage? I said 'yes' and she said '200'.
    She opened the door and yelled something across the street, a girls' name I suppose, and I thought 'oh shit, what's it going to be? A pretty young thing or a granny?
    Well, the girl that showed up after half a minute was definitely a pretty young thing. Phew! I couldn't believe my eyes. She was barely 20 I think and quite hot. An 8 in my book.

She took me to the back where there was an area with a massage table, more or less separated from the rest of the store by a curtain. During our session I heard the mama passing by. No doubt she must have had a clear view on my dick in her girl's mouth. Not that I give a shit.

Now the girl's looks might have been above average but unfortunately her service was below average. She was not unfriendly but acted shy and a bit 'cold' and she hardly smiled. She gave me a combined hand job and blow job and they were both below average. I was allowed to explore her body but she wore a kind of dress and shorts that was made of one piece so I didn't have easy access. Nevertheless I managed to get a finger in her pussy from behind. It was only a little bit moist.
    I was quite horny though and after 10 minutes or so I shot my load. On my own belly and not in her mouth; not surprising.

I was not sure if the tip for the girl was included in the 200 k that I already paid to the mama. I thought of walking out the door without giving the girl anything and see how they would react. But then I thought 'what the heck, the service was below average but she's still young and inexperienced and she did her best'. So I gave her 100 k and she was clearly happy. For the first time I saw a genuine smile on her face and it made her even more prettier. OK, everybody happy.

WIR? Maybe, but then I want to go there at the end of the afternoon and try another hot toc. Also because in the evening there is much less traffic in the street and there are hardly any taxi's. I had to walk back to the road along the coast line and then walk for a mile before I found a Mai Linh taxi.

I didn't feel unsafe by the way. You hardly see any foreigners there but it's not a slum and there are many people walking around or sitting / drinking / eating at the side of the roads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    After her first attempt I had already asked 'no condom, ok?' but she had nodded her head.
    That should have been 'but she had shaked her head' of course. Sorry for that.

Hot toc

After 10 days of blow jobs and hand jobs I really wanted a shag today. So this afternoon around 4 PM I picked a motor driver who seemed like a nice elderly man (and he certainly was), explained that I wanted boom boom and nothing but boom boom, made a deal (about 300 or 400 k for the girl and 100 k for him) and off we went.

At first he drove to a massage parlor in a street with a name that ended with 'bang'. 'How appropriate' I thought, however the couple that runs the place asked if a massage with a happy end would do. No, it wouldn't and I declined. At least I was glad they were honest.

The motor driver said he might be able to find a girl who could come to my hotel. He made a call, talked for a while with somebody and then drove off again. A couple of blocks away he stopped and said we had to wait for 5 minutes. OK, fine with me.
    After 5 minutes or so he got a call and drove off again. After a few minutes he stopped next to another motor driver, apparently a friend. They talked for a while and discussed the possibilities I guess. After a few minutes we drove off again and after a few kilometers he stopped again at the side of the road and said we had to wait for another 5 minutes. 'OK fine' I said but I thought 'geez, is it always going like this? My god.'
    While we were waiting he tried to convince me that I should hire him tomorrow for a tour around the city. I politely declined. I don't want to spent hours on the back of a motor bike and spent money on all kinds of things and people he drags me to.

After 10 minutes of waiting it was not a girl who showed up but his motor driver friend again. Together we drove to some kind of short time hotel and after another 5 minutes finally a girl arrived on a motor bike. But when she took off her helmet I was very disappointed. She was old and unattractive. Now I didn't mind so much that she was 'old' (around 35 I think) because I'm in my early fifties but this woman was really not attractive at all. So I declined and I tried to do it politely so I would not hurt her feelings but the motor drivers tried to convince me she was very good in bed and a nice woman. So in the end I had to be a bit harsh and I said I really didn't like her. She was clearly disappointed of course but she didn't say anything anymore. I was really embarrassed with the whole situation.

We drove off again and I typed 'hot toc' on my phone and showed it to the driver. He said 'OK' and we drove along the coast line for about 10 minutes or so. I have to say Nha Trang is really a nice looking town.
    Finally we arrived at a very long street named Diện Biên Phủ, quite far from the main tourist area. We were passing several hot tocs (so I know where to go now!) but apparently it was the wrong time of the day because a lot of them seemed to be closed or at least not very active. Somewhere half way down the street he stopped at a hot toc and there was a 'mama' and one girl inside. She was around 25 yo I think and reasonably attractive. Just your average Viet girl, a 6. 5 or 7. She wanted 600 k for boom boom. I should have negotiated that down a bit but for some reason I didn't. It's not that I was nervous, it's just that I still have to get used to the P4 P scene in Vietnam I guess.

The girl took me to a room in the back. Well 'room', it was more like a 'space' with a lot of stuff and a small and not very stable looking massage table and I thought 'oh no, they fooled me, all I get is a massage and a BJ for 600 k'. But then the girl put down a mattress and a pillow on the floor and signaled that I should undress.
    But SHE did not undress. However when she had started to give me a BBBJ I soon found out that she didn't wear any panties under her short dress and I was satisfied. She allowed me to finger her pussy but she was only a little bit wet. Her BBBJ was only average but in about 5 minutes she got me hard. She tried to put on a condom but after a few minutes she gave up because it was too small (the condom I mean). I gave her one of my own condoms (a Durex XL) and she tried to put it on but failed again, this time because my dick was too small (it had lost his appetite). She got me hard again with a BBBJ and I tried to put on the condom myself but I failed as well. I don't like the damn things and it often takes me several minutes to put them on. And sometimes it's done in the wink of an eye and sometimes I don't succeed at all.

After her first attempt I had already asked 'no condom, ok?' but she had nodded her head. But now she mounted me and rode me bareback for a few minutes. She was still not really wet but her pussy was tight and felt good.
    Then she got off, rolled on her back and pulled up her legs a bit and spread them. I took that as an invitation to DATY her and so I did. She had a very hairy muff but it smelled and tasted good. She got wetter and I penetrated her again. It felt even better this time and I had to slow down because I was almost coming. But I also slowed down because she was having trouble with my size. I'm always a gentleman (unless they are not gentle with me but this was a sweet girl). I managed to go on and fuck her slowly for a couple of minutes but then I couldn't hold it anymore and I pulled it out and finished on her belly.

Was it worth 600 k? Normally I would say no but after 10 days of abstinence: yes it was.

Apologies for the long story. Somehow it's always hard for me to keep it to the point.

Nha Trang

I'm in Nha Trang at the moment. If anyone has tips where to get FS then please let me know by PM. I have RTFF but there's not really much info (which is understandable) and I know I can ask a motodriver but we all know that doesn't guarantee a good session.

Meanwhile I try my luck at the massage parlors. I randomly choose one yesterday where I saw some good looking girls. Got a Cambodian sweetheart who gave me a good Vietnamese massage (which is softer than Thai, I'm a wimp I know LOL) and a nice HJ. Was allowed to touch her everywhere and finger her pussy. It really amazes me how easily these 'good' massage girls pull down their panties. Got the feeling there could be more possible with this girl, maybe FS in my hotel. So maybe I go back one of these days. Although I might try to get another girl then; I saw a solid 9 in that place.
    Total damage was 490.000 VND.

By the way, quite a lot of members have posted here how beautiful the Vietnamese women are but so far I haven't seen that many really pretty girls (8 or higher on a scale of 10). Maybe a hand full in 1,5 week time. In other Asian countries I would have seen many more. Could be a coincidence of course.

Quote Originally Posted by HjisOK  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Considering retirement options and haven't been to Vietnam but doing research.

Dalat seems like a really nice place to live but given the dearth of reports from that city it probably means having to go elsewhere for P4P.

Interested in what you guys think of the ideal location to live and P4P within easy reach.

Cheers
    Vung Tau is a beach town 120 km from Saigon (HCM city) about 2 HR car / bus ride.

Plenty of opportunities. Most massage in hotel near the beach will get you Full service.

Typical going rate is 200 k for ticket and 600 k to 800 k for FS, time approx 1 HR.

Girls quality about 6-8 proportionate to price range (800 k likely get you an 8).

I have had good luck at hotels: Doi Dua, Phuong Nam, Hai Au.

Exchange rate is favorable 200 k+800 k = 1 mil VND = less than $50 USD.

Viva Vietnam!

P.S. Avoid holidays, the town get crowded and the local tourists have language advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by HjisOK  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Dalat seems like a really nice place to live but given the dearth of reports from that city it probably means having to go elsewhere for P4P.

Interested in what you guys think of the ideal location to live and P4P within easy reach.

Cheers
    Thailand, Philippines, Belize, Panama.

Locations

Hi there,

Looking for places in the Nang, Hoi An, Hue if you could pm me any details that would be great.

Thanks

Living and mongering?

Hi all,

Cheers

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations