fkk-livingroom.de
goldentime FKK
fkk tours

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Nha Trang

I rarely post. But when I do it is important! I was in Nha Trang 3 days, had 2 freebies.

And one girl at $30 on massage table. It might be because of spring festival but.

Pay for play was crappy and the quality was low.

Either way the Hoa the 1,2,3,4 offer BBBJ at $25 but I won't be back mongering here anytime soon.

MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreaster  [View Original Post]
    This is my first trip to South East Asia I have experience in Europe and Latin America. I don't see many updates for Ho Chi Minh City it sounds like things may be a little tough to find girls. I have 6 days should I head down to Nha Trang and find a better scene to have fun for a couple days?

Thanks guys.
    You should cancel your trip to Vietnam and head for Pattaya instead for fun. Vietnam is not a monger destination. I head there myself as everything is dead now with TET holiday.

First trip to Vietnam advice

This is my first trip to South East Asia I have experience in Europe and Latin America. I don't see many updates for Ho Chi Minh City it sounds like things may be a little tough to find girls. I have 6 days should I head down to Nha Trang and find a better scene to have fun for a couple days?

Thanks guys.

Re: Petty girls and Nha Trang

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    The Russians and Chinese are all broke now, so Nha Trang and Danang are seeing only about 25% of the normal tourist loads. Lost of very good looking young girls are now available at steep discounts. So many tight and pretty girls are available ST for $9 and all night for 1 Mil dong or about $40. Nha Trang is definite a very nice vacationing spot with an endless supply of pretty girls.

PM me for detailed infos.
    Out of curiosity, how long has it been since you were in Nha Trang?

The Chinese are all broke!? Tell that to folks looking to buy homes in NYC, LA, SF, Miami and Seattle, where Chinese buyers are fueling a residential real estate bubble. Indeed, the recent decline in the value of the Chinese RMB is largely a result of an enormous exodus of capital from China. China's middle class is, in fact, flush with cash.

And the number of Chinese tourists visiting Nha Trang reflects that; more than 180,000 in 2015 (http://english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/tra...nha-trang.html) . There was a steep drop off in Chinese visiters after the oil rig conflict in 2014, but their numbers are now greater than ever and increasing rapidly.

As for the Russians, while their ruble has lost more than 1/2 its value since mid-2014, the number of Russian tourists visiting Nha Trang had recovered to its pre-crisis number by year end 2015.

I was in Nha Trang over the holidays and had the feeling that Nha Trang had been annexed just like Crimea; Russians were eveywhere. Chinese were also there in great numbers, though not as many as Russians. As for hotel occupancy, there were few vacancies, esp among 4 & 5 star hotels. Fortunately we had booked our hotel back in October.

Wechat is not as useful for finding WGs as in HCMC & Hanoi, but there are a few. I was not alone so was not able to hook up with the few I met.

I found a MP / Sauna, a few doors down from Fernando's restaurant, that offered BJ / FS for 600 k. The girl solicited me right on the street. She was 23, petite and cute. Service was quite good considering. After the deed, as I was leaving, I passed 4 Russian girls coming up the steps wrapped in towels. At another very legitimate-looking place, I was offered (and accepted) a very competent post-massage BJ from my masseuse.

Vung Tau is dead

I don't remember names, but I rented a scooter and went around and around the town and all beaches. I spent about 80% of my riding time dodging Kamikaze motorbikes. Sorry, I did not see any street signs.

I went around all major streets at least 5 times each but saw no overt signs of funs. I suppose if you live there or spent a few days, you will find the right venues.

Hotels were hanging signs of 50% off. They are desperate. The people are hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendella  [View Original Post]
    If you remember, can you tell us some of the names of the bars you were in? Vung Tau has always had a few girlie bars that cater to expats and tourists, which have been ok but not great when I visited in the past. They've never been nearly as bad as what you describe, not when I was there at least, but I realize that things change. After all the similar bars in Saigon changed in exactly that way.

The ones I'm thinking of were mostly around where Nguyen Trai and Truong Cong Dinh streets meet.

Bars and cafes in Vung Tau were pretty much empty; no guys and no girls. Vung Tau is dead. The few women hanging out in cafes were seriously old, ugly, obese and crude. I would never even think of sitting next to these crude women left alone fucking them.
    If you remember, can you tell us some of the names of the bars you were in? Vung Tau has always had a few girlie bars that cater to expats and tourists, which have been ok but not great when I visited in the past. They've never been nearly as bad as what you describe, not when I was there at least, but I realize that things change. After all the similar bars in Saigon changed in exactly that way.

The ones I'm thinking of were mostly around where Nguyen Trai and Truong Cong Dinh streets meet.

Nha Trang BBBJ

Was in Nga Trang last October there were 2 very pretty girls at 348 LE hong phong they looked like about 18 or 19 gorgeous, had a BBBJ from one of them for 200 k.

The hotels' massage

I think vice police allows sex to be sold discreetly in hotels' massage parlors. I prefer to hang out at bars and cafe oms, drinking with friends, partying, having fun, checking the girls out carefully before taking them to the room for sex.

Bars and cafes in Vung Tau were pretty much empty; no guys and no girls. Vung Tau is dead. The few women hanging out in cafes were seriously old, ugly, obese and crude. I would never even think of sitting next to these crude women left alone fucking them.

Anyone going to Vung Tau thinking it's Vietnam's Pattaya will be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by NguyetLang  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for your bad luck. The massage parlors in some hotels I visited had been solid reliable, meaning a good line up and the service from average to good. I always asked for young and slim girls and the line up at these hotels always meet requirements, no fat / old / ugly for the times that I been there. Here are the names.

Phuong Nam.

Doi Dua.

Hai Yen.

Intourco.

Sammy.

Buu Dien.

Ticket 150 k to 200 k...

I was in Vung Tau the first week of January.

Phuong Tram Travel has AC buses every hour departing 171 Pham Ngu Lao, via the new high-speed highway, to Vung Tau. It stops to pick up passengers in a few spots, taking about 2. 5 hours. It costs 100 K VND or about $4. 50. The highway to Vung Tau has been rebuilt and nicely landscaped with trees, flowers, lights. You don't have to go to the bus depot. It's a very nice trip.

Vung Tau was very quiet. There were not too many tourists. Bars along Front beach were empty. Beach front restaurants on the Back Beach were all closed. Many hotels had signs offering 50% discount. I stopped in a few HTGDs but did not see any talents worth sticking my dick into. A few bar girls were crude, ugly country girls who probably spent all their lives riding water buffaloes before transitioning to riding farangs in cow girl positions hehehe.

Could not find any contact; did not have sex; went back to HCMC District 1 with dick in hand.
    Sorry for your bad luck. The massage parlors in some hotels I visited had been solid reliable, meaning a good line up and the service from average to good. I always asked for young and slim girls and the line up at these hotels always meet requirements, no fat / old / ugly for the times that I been there. Here are the names.

Phuong Nam.

Doi Dua.

Hai Yen.

Intourco.

Sammy.

Buu Dien.

Ticket 150 k to 200 k.

FS from 700 k to 1 Mil short time (depends on quality of merchandise and your market knowledge).

You can google the hotel above for address or even agoda link to book your room. Words are that the massage parlor operators are independent from hotels. They rent the premises from the hotel and thus they survive due to good merchandise and good services. The first two hotels allow girls to come to your room to perform massage, provided you stay there and become known as good behave customers. I specially like that sine my room almost always better than the massage room. Lask Spring my young cousin stayed at Doi Dua for almost two weeks and had a different girl every day. He would have stayed longer if given the chance. I did NOT have such stamina and last only a couple days (had to go back to SG).

Cheers,

Peter.

Vung Tau at year end holidays

I was in Vung Tau the first week of January.

Phuong Tram Travel has AC buses every hour departing 171 Pham Ngu Lao, via the new high-speed highway, to Vung Tau. It stops to pick up passengers in a few spots, taking about 2. 5 hours. It costs 100 K VND or about $4. 50. The highway to Vung Tau has been rebuilt and nicely landscaped with trees, flowers, lights. You don't have to go to the bus depot. It's a very nice trip.

Vung Tau was very quiet. There were not too many tourists. Bars along Front beach were empty. Beach front restaurants on the Back Beach were all closed. Many hotels had signs offering 50% discount. I stopped in a few HTGDs but did not see any talents worth sticking my dick into. A few bar girls were crude, ugly country girls who probably spent all their lives riding water buffaloes before transitioning to riding farangs in cow girl positions hehehe.

Could not find any contact; did not have sex; went back to HCMC District 1 with dick in hand.

Stickman posted the pic of Lana, the girl he picked up at Acapolypse Now. She's very pretty in nice, clean, wholesome ways.

His assessment about the differences between Thai and Viet girls are spot on. I always feel Viet girls are far more beautiful and less hardened than Thais.

Hue and danang

Am coming to Vietnam in March and will be going to hue and the nang I see on old reports that FS was offered at the green hotel.

Near the station in hue and the Luxury hotel in the nang. Is this still the case or have they now become normal massage places.

Also saw some different reports on Mekong spa in the nang.

Thanks for your help.

Update on the nang

Hello,

I did go to some of the shops on the street I mentioned before. There are 4 shops very close to each other. The best service I got on number 244 from one girl named Phuong but the service is nothing compared to the one I got in HCMC NPK street. Some girls did look really bored when giving the massage and most of them find not have a clue how to do it. After the massage they will ask massage baby. Only handjob and most did not want to be touched. I could not get a refund. I did use google translate to ask for a line up but these boys are very simple minded.

So after visiting one or two shops with bad results I will just go to the hair shop in dong the street and she could make me cum by her rimming technique.

Have to learn some Vietnamese before my next trip. There are some really pretty girls walking around in Vietnam. They can look so sexy but so far just the rimming lady was really sexy. Phuong did have the looks I love but she is not naughty enough for me.

Greetings.

Petty girls and Nha Trang

I got so many girls quickly in Nha Trang ST each for 200 K dong ($9) that you could have 10 girls a day and save at least $500, plus the time and energy searching, not to mention the safety risks venturing away from your hotel.

The Russians and Chinese are all broke now, so Nha Trang and Danang are seeing only about 25% of the normal tourist loads. Lost of very good looking young girls are now available at steep discounts. So many tight and pretty girls are available ST for $9 and all night for 1 Mil dong or about $40. Nha Trang is definite a very nice vacationing spot with an endless supply of pretty girls.

PM me for detailed infos.

Quote Originally Posted by Klmlbt6  [View Original Post]
    Hey Luke,

Saw your post about NT. Can't figure out how to send a PM. I'll be spending NYE there and would love to have some company. Will be my first time there and I know nothing about it.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Update on the nang

Hello,

I cycled around the nang a bit more. Cycling speed will hive you some time to look around.

I did get a real good massage but the lady who did invite me to come inside was there most of the time so I did not dare to ask her staff (first one, nice looking girl later joined by a real beauty) if she could so something extra. Total damage 300.000 vnd. I thought they did mention discount when I entered but I was not sure. But they did some extra things like hot stone but nothing sexual but I thought would be charged for 2 girls. So I just handed them the listed price that they showed me but they said no 300 and returned me 100 which I did tip to the girl that was the one appointed to me.

Then I did go another street. Had a few massage shops. A guy called me inside. 400.000 vnd for VIP room the girl did look good but did not allow touching and asked extra for only handjob.

So I asked her to stop and go into a shop a few doors away. Price 100.000. Room really basic but I did see they have bigger rooms. They send me a really nice looking girl, 19 years, firm tits, a big Bush did allow me to finger her pussy, a little kissing but would only do handjob but she was really nice, asked for 500.000 vnd. I know to much but I could not explain to her she should give a blowjob for this amount of money. I think both places don't offer a line up. But in both places I did see another girl looking hot. I think Vietnamese ladies are looking hotter than their Asian coworkers.

The shops were located in Nguyen tri Phuong street.

Greetings,

Frits

The nang so far

Hello,

Have been in the nang for some days now. There are surely walking some pretty sexy dressed ladies walking around in this city. They aren't shy, they like to talk but if you begin talking about sex they are silent. So I look around for massage, hot tocs. In HCMC they will call you inside but here it looks different. However I did find one shop in dong the street. It did look like a normal hairdresser shop but massage was also offered. One big lady start talking. 100.000 vnd for normal message. In the room she told me she would get naked and take good care she only allow me to touch her and do a handjob. Not very exciting, she said there was another lady that will do a blow job. She did suck forms while and then she did do a real good rimjob. She gestured me to move my legs up in the air to give her better access LOL. I had a few Vietnamese ladies doing that to me in Laos too.

I will try some other shops tomorrow.

Don't know if I should go for the, hot tocs or the massage shops. This city seems like dead after 10 pm.

Greetings.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations