Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Bored in Danang

Man,

Not really sure what's going on in this city right now. Maybe it's just me or maybe things have really changed and gone downhill here in Danang, but I'm bored out of my mind! Does anyone know where the good pickup bars are these days? New Phuong Dong was terrible, and so was 17 Saloon, which I guess has never really been a pickup bar. I'm here on vacation and I just want to find a hostess bar with some decent quality women, but I'm having a hard time finding anything online. Anyone able to help or have ideas? Don't some of the hotels have clubs? Where are all the girls working these days? I'll keep hitting the pavement in the meantime!

Hoi An PM?

Hi,

I will be visiting HoiAn in a few days and would like to hear about your experience as you said. But I am new here and don't know how to PM you? Is it a feature available only when you are online?

Thanks,

Yin

Quote Originally Posted by QuangNamGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

I live here in Hoi An, I have found several "spas" that offer some good services, most with cute Vietnamese girls. One I go to regularly the girl will give you an excellent massage finishing with a good HJ (only) but she gets her gear off for full play including eating pussy. Full price 250,000-300,000vnd.

Outside of Hoi An, about 15 mins is the town of Nam Phuc, a bit of a shithole town but has several MP's close to town, went there 3 days ago, place is full of young cuties (18-23) who offer 4/10 massage but HJ, BBBJ & more. Ticket 70,000, HJ 100,000 BBBJ with CIM 200, 000, have not enquired about FS but sure its availabe, would rate most of the girls at 7-8/10 Any mongers coming here contact me for details.

Da Nang

I never went for an action in the nang but the nightlife is good. There are multiple bars along the riverside road but New phuong dong is the best. Which has pole dancers and there were 3 types of girls. The girls with green uniform will be the one taking the order. People serves the beer that is another group which is easy to identify. Another set of high quality girls with a floral cloth uniform.

The girl took order from me told she can arrange a girl for me for some fun. But I politely rejected since I had no clue who is who because there is a price difference between lady drink and normal drink that we all know. Beers are around 5 $. I heard in addition to drinks, people tip the girl, one dude told me 500 k is normal! The bar is so big, I guess that would be the biggest among Hanoi, hue, hcmc. So if you are going to the nang, check this bar out.

Hue; Juicy Viet pussy and some blackmagic

I came to hue late beause the Viet airlines was late by 2 hour. I have seen couple of bars on the way to hotel. Got freshed up and went out to party. A 1. 5 l tiger beer was 110 k only. Went to another bar just 5 minutes walk and a moto driver shown up offering nice girls. Passed and went to the bar and party there until 2 am. While coming back, the same motor guy came and I decided to try it. He first told ST 800 k an negotiated down to 600 k. Went near to my hotel and it was my mistake to deal at street. The guy came with a nice girl and they were fine for 1 million until morning. They asked me to pay upfront. I rejected. Then they asked to pay half to papa and half to girl after action. I gave 500 k to him. After sometime, he told I have given him just 20 k. Somehow he hide the 500 and replaced it with a 20 k! Lesson learned don't do transactions at street The girl was OK to come hotel for 600 k ST. Went up to the hotel, her pussy was awesome! Fucked her for quite long time because I was drunk. When playing in doggy style she paused and went to restroom. I wasn't come at that time but it came gradually when she was at toilet. Decided to cheat them because they cheated me. Removed the condom and put on a new one. When she came back started to complain I didn't come lolz. Then about one hour she sucked and jerked my cock while I was taking rest. Finally she got angry and asked for money, I told her to make me come. I was dead drunk and I can't come anyway. She tried to threaten me calling their friends etc. I was bold enough and asked her to call. After sometime she started weeping so I felt sorry. Talked her in a nice was that I must pay her money but help me to come. She agreed and tried for another 20 minutes without any luck. So I agreed to go her. For me I don't mind spending 1. 1 million for a 2 hour playtime so I don't think it is a loss.

Next evening while going to bus station, the motor bike guy offered me a massage with nice girl. Decided to take up the offer. 300 ticket, 100 tip. So pretty girl; I am not sure she turned 18. Super nice boobs awesome pussy. Hmm. She was just doing hand job. So tried to change the girl; she was a bit**h. Was also doing the same jandjob after some seconds sucking. I lose 150 k there. Decided to call the first little girl and she managed to make me come. Give her additional 50. She gave me her phone number to hotel. She quoted 700 k without negotiations. But I guess, can get her for 500-600 k. The acceptance of moto driver's offer was a suck unless I come back Hue again. Total damage was 300+ tip (150+150). And the fuc**ing moto driver needed 200 k at least. Gave him 100 k and asked him to F off.

Thanh Hoa

I have been lots of time in Thanh Hoa but never really taste the scene over there.

You can have FS in thanh Hoa in a nice nha nghi for only 300 k / pop (No time limit)!

I just ask the taxi driver and he bought me to a nice nha nghi outside the city for 60 k!

It worth it if you pass by thanh Hoa!

Sapa

Went to massage 2 times and both times legit massage. 150 k each, at first shop paid tip second didn't. Seems like there are available actions, a massage shop owner told he can get me girl for 1 million and finally he agreed for 800 k. He asked me to come with him but I wasn't comfortable at midnight so passed.

Massage in Hue

Just returned from Vietnam. Stayed in Green hotel near Hue train station. Hotel has nice MP on the 1st floor, near restaurant. VIP massage 90 min VND300,000 includes massage, sauna and bath / shower. Private big room. Then girl asks what do you want? FS cost me VND1,000,000. Tried to negotiate down. No luck. Included everything: DATY, 69, BBBJ, CIM. Girl was 7/10, slim, a little flat. Attitude 8/10, tried to please.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSf  [View Original Post]
    Golden Gorilla,

Excellent posts. I also love how you found the website how to find action. I had one question for you. The times you when to meet the girls. Like the place that just had the chair and you you had to bang them I guess on the chair. Did you feel safe? Did you ever feel in danger at anytime?
    Thanks, TomSf. I've only felt remotely in danger one time (so far). It's when I kept changing girls. After a few times a guy came in. He was a manager or a boss or something. At first he acted all tough. But I didn't back down. I told him to bring me prettier girls. He was a little confused but the next girl that he sent in was prettier than the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBoy46  [View Original Post]
    8 Golden Moments from the Gorilla. A smorgasbord guide to losing your mongering virginity.
    So true, BeachBoy46. When I first read this I thought it was the title of a blog post.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGorilla  [View Original Post]
    The condom broke. Twice. They were the white and red condoms that I got at Planned Parenthood in California. She wasn't bothered by the fact that they broke. She had a good attitude the whole time. She didn't object when I felt her ass or her boobs while she was giving me the massage. She gave me a great no-oil massage. She giggled when she saw my giant hardon. She thought the hair on my arms and the color of my skin was interesting. Her face had some acne but it wasn't much. Her body was decent. She had a little potbelly but it wasn't bad.

She gave a great BJ. The sex was mediocre. We did it doggy-style but only for a bit. She didn't like that position. She liked it missionary. She didn't like her breasts exposed but she didn't object to me sucking her nipples. I pulled out and sprayed all over her top. She was covered in my spunk. She pointed out that I even got some on the pillow. I paid her 1,000,000 (told her I'the give her 800,000 with a 200,000 tip if she was good). In the hallway she motioned to her cheek. She wanted me to give her a kiss on the cheek. I obliged.

Price: 1,000,000.
    Golden Gorilla,

Excellent posts. I also love how you found the website how to find action. I had one question for you. The times you when to meet the girls. Like the place that just had the chair and you you had to bang them I guess on the chair. Did you feel safe? Did you ever feel in danger at anytime?

Golden Moments

8 Golden Moments from the Gorilla. A smorgasbord guide to losing your mongering virginity.

Elinh

The condom broke. Twice. They were the white and red condoms that I got at Planned Parenthood in California. She wasn't bothered by the fact that they broke. She had a good attitude the whole time. She didn't object when I felt her ass or her boobs while she was giving me the massage. She gave me a great no-oil massage. She giggled when she saw my giant hardon. She thought the hair on my arms and the color of my skin was interesting. Her face had some acne but it wasn't much. Her body was decent. She had a little potbelly but it wasn't bad.

She gave a great BJ. The sex was mediocre. We did it doggy-style but only for a bit. She didn't like that position. She liked it missionary. She didn't like her breasts exposed but she didn't object to me sucking her nipples. I pulled out and sprayed all over her top. She was covered in my spunk. She pointed out that I even got some on the pillow. I paid her 1,000,000 (told her I'the give her 800,000 with a 200,000 tip if she was good). In the hallway she motioned to her cheek. She wanted me to give her a kiss on the cheek. I obliged.

Price: 1,000,000.

Tram

I changed girls twice. The first one was too old (she quoted me 2,000,000 for 2 girls). The face of the second one was too ugly. The third girl was quick to agree to 500,000 for FS. I told her if she was good, I'the tip her. She said it was "against policy" for customers to give the girls baths. We did it in three positions. She was cool with using my condom instead of hers. I came inside of her during doggy style. We kissed. I bit her nipple and she didn't like that.

After the act she asked me for my phone number. She put in hers and called my phone. She told me 3,000,000 for a hotel overnight. I gave her 500,000 and she pouted. She wanted 200,000 more. I gave her 100,000. I could tell she wasn't satisfied. I gave her another 100,000. I asked her for a massage afterwards and she said she was tired. She agreed to a short massage. She wasn't able to translate anything in Google Translate except for "I'm tired". Sent me a text at 10 PM that said "I love you".

Tip: 700,000.

VIP Ticket: 250,000.

The old fat guy (I think he's the boss) took me to the room. The usual was offered, "sauna, steam, bathtub". I was only there for one thing. Before he left I said one word, young. The girl that showed up was a 6. She had almost no boobs. A decent ass and a cute face with pouty lips. She was feisty. She started with the crappy massage. I couldn't hide my hardon. She helped me take my shirt off. She didn't mind me groping her ass and legs. She was wearing pink undies. We didn't discuss the price before. Probably should have. She got all teary eyed and mad at the end. She wanted more money. The sex was pretty good. We went through three of her condoms (and some KY). I didn't bring any condoms.

At one point I think she was willing to let me put it in naked. She wanted me to shoot my load onto her stomach. I was tempted. I didn't do it though. We did it doggy (twice), her on top and missionary. She did this closed leg thing while I was on top of her. It felt great! In fact, that was how I came inside her. During the whole time she kept calling me "beautiful". She seemed to be really enjoying herself. I think she came at least three times. She put her number in my phone. Tried to call me but the reception isn't good in the basement. As I was leaving the place was closing. All the girls were getting taxis. There were about 10 prostitutes outside. A few 10's mixed in. Most of them were 5's or 6's. I didn't see any I recognized.

Ticket: 250,000.

Tip: 500,000.

A solid 8

Another unsatisfactory experience at this place. The girl was a solid 8. Young, cute body with a nice ass. She started off with a massage (going straight for my butt). It was good. I tried to touch her but she batted my hands away. I got up and asked her how much. We negotiated, flirted and play hit each other for an eternity. She wouldn't budge from 1,000,000. She would only do sex for that price (no BJ). As I was putting on my clothes, she said ok to 500,000. That was all I had with me. She was playing with my unit through my boxers. I kept trying to zip up my pants but she kept playing with me. She took off her tight black shorts and underwear. She let me do her missionary. She didn't want to do doggy at first. We did it on the chair. Then she finally did doggy. Her face said "let's just get this over with" during the entire act. And she was yawning. That's a real mood killer. I couldn't finish. I pulled out and put my clothes on. She was squatting on the floor. She said that I hurt her with my dick. I wasn't going to give her the money. I told her I didn't finish. I think that was lost in translation. I probably could have left without paying her. My heart got the best of me and I gave her 500,000. I wanted to talk to the manager but he was "busy". The receptionist told me his name is 'Thai'. I asked my girl if she did overnight or knew any girls that wanted to make some money. She said no to both.

Price: 500,000.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations