wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Phu Quoc looks promising

Quote Originally Posted by Xt9938  [View Original Post]
    Anything going on in Phu Quoc? Want to go lay on the beaches for a while.
    I was in Phu Quoc about 2 moth ago (May 2015). I was with a GF (picked her up in Saigon) so could not check out the scenery. However, I spotted several massage parlors and they look promising. If you are willing to explore, they are there for the opportunities. I think the hotel boys and taxi guys can be great resources. I will be looking forward to reading your FR. Go forth with courage!

Peter Nguyetlang.

Quote Originally Posted by GenevaGuy  [View Original Post]
    If you are fishing for westerners. You use wechat. Zalo is in vietnamese I believe.

GG.
    I fucked a beautiful college student off Zalo last month. 21. Tight tight pussy, perky breasts and shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xt9938  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe wechat is popular here. I though Vietnamese all use zalo.
    If you are fishing for westerners. You use wechat. Zalo is in vietnamese I believe.

GG.

Wechat

I can't believe wechat is popular here. I though Vietnamese all use zalo.

Quote Originally Posted by GenevaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I guess I was hornier than I thought. Had a second wechat girl contact me after Ngoc left. This is Linh. She came late but was persuasive to stay for 1.2 million VND. Works on a boat full time she says. Beautiful long hair, hairy pussy that was clean and tight. Fucked her in all positions and finished with a load on her back. Loved that cute little ass.

So. Seems that wechat is useful in VN's 3rd largest city.

Enjoy VN.

GG

Phu Quoc

Anything going on in Phu Quoc? Want to go lay on the beaches for a while.

Haiphong-We chat girl #2

I guess I was hornier than I thought. Had a second wechat girl contact me after Ngoc left. This is Linh. She came late but was persuasive to stay for 1.2 million VND. Works on a boat full time she says. Beautiful long hair, hairy pussy that was clean and tight. Fucked her in all positions and finished with a load on her back. Loved that cute little ass.

So. Seems that wechat is useful in VN's 3rd largest city.

Enjoy VN.

GG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails linh apr 15.jpg‎  

Haiphong--Ngoc

I thought Haiphong was a dessert of play, except for the hookers at Do-San beach. But a bit of trolling on wechat turned up this 22 yo college student that needed money. She had a tight little VN body, hairy pussy that was incredibly tight and sweet and clean. Good kisser.

Got to room, took a shower and we went at it. I licked her pussy for 15 minutes then she made some squealing noises and pulled my head into her. She was so tight I had a hard time getting in, so she jumped on top "sans cover" and I put a load in her pussy. Her comment "I'll drink medicine tomorrow" and she laughed.

I have a couple of potentials on wechat. So we will see. Cost was $100 USD which was fine with me.

Enjoy Vietnam.

GG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0998.jpg‎  

HoiAn and Nha Trang. Any advice?

I will be in Hoi An on 4/20 to 4/22 and Nha Trang on 4/23 to 4/24. Any advice on good MP and to get any action would be apprecaited.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEZ  [View Original Post]
    I was there 3 weeks ago. Much as was expected motorbikes will drive you to places, quality low. There are several clubs on the promenade street but didn't see much in a way of P4 P. The whole town had an empty feel to it, clubs were at maybe 25 percent capacity. I can't tell if it's a low season or due to less travelers from Russia due to rouble tanked.
    All of the MP "Hoa Da" have HJ, if you become friendly (repeat customer) you may get BJ also. No FS however. Another MP "Hoa Dao" is similar. Inquire on the latest tic and tip from the manager. I don't remember my ticket but I tipped the girl 500 k VND. You may need "google translate" for the below.

http://dlvn.vn/doanh-nghiep/?id=007O-Massage-Hoa-Dao-du-lich-viet-nam

I got friendly last time with some taxi drivers from airport. They took me to some good places for FS. Tip them well.

Motorbike drivers are notorious for being unreliable and devious.

Good luck,

Nha Trang

I was there 3 weeks ago. Much as was expected motorbikes will drive you to places, quality low. There are several clubs on the promenade street but didn't see much in a way of P4 P. The whole town had an empty feel to it, clubs were at maybe 25 percent capacity. I can't tell if it's a low season or due to less travelers from Russia due to rouble tanked.

Hoi An April 2015

Hi,

I am in Hoi An in April. It's hard to find some good Informations. Here is one from 2013:

Quote Originally Posted by QuangNamGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,
    I live here in Hoi An, I have found several "spas" that offer some good services, most with cute Vietnamese girls. One I go to regularly the girl will give you an excellent massage finishing with a good HJ (only) but she gets her gear off for full play including eating pussy. Full price 250,000-300,000vnd.
    Outside of Hoi An, about 15 mins is the town of Nam Phuc, a bit of a shithole town but has several MP's close to town, went there 3 days ago, place is full of young cuties (18-23) who offer 4/10 massage but HJ, BBBJ & more. Ticket 70,000, HJ 100,000 BBBJ with CIM 200, 000, have not enquired about FS but sure its availabe, would rate most of the girls at 7-8/10 Any mongers coming here contact me for details.
    Can anyone confirm this? I am looking for some MP's likes this.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaMan  [View Original Post]
    . Also where in Nha Trang can I watch the Superbowl.
    Sailing Club should have it.

Its really hard to find full service during the day even in the big city.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    After 10 days of blow jobs and hand jobs I really wanted a shag today. So this afternoon around 4 PM I picked a motor driver who seemed like a nice elderly man (and he certainly was), explained that I wanted boom boom and nothing but boom boom, made a deal (about 300 or 400 k for the girl and 100 k for him) and off we went.

At first he drove to a massage parlor in a street with a name that ended with 'bang'. 'How appropriate' I thought, however the couple that runs the place asked if a massage with a happy end would do. No, it wouldn't and I declined. At least I was glad they were honest.

The motor driver said he might be able to find a girl who could come to my hotel. He made a call, talked for a while with somebody and then drove off again. A couple of blocks away he stopped and said we had to wait for 5 minutes. OK, fine with me.
    After 5 minutes or so he got a call and drove off again. After a few minutes he stopped next to another motor driver, apparently a friend. They talked for a while and discussed the possibilities I guess. After a few minutes we drove off again and after a few kilometers he stopped again at the side of the road and said we had to wait for another 5 minutes. 'OK fine' I said but I thought 'geez, is it always going like this? My god.'
    While we were waiting he tried to convince me that I should hire him tomorrow for a tour around the city. I politely declined. I don't want to spent hours on the back of a motor bike and spent money on all kinds of things and people he drags me to.

After 10 minutes of waiting it was not a girl who showed up but his motor driver friend again. .
    This is one reason why I don't use Xe Om drivers to bring me around. The constant delays and involving their pals is a ruse to find the place that will give them the most commission. Your driver's pal does the negotiation. Because they get their cut, you get offered the worst-looking lady.

The Hot Toc you went to was probably not paying him a commission or at least not much at the price you were charged. But he may have been connected to them in some way. It could also have been the case that you were hunting at the wrong time of day. Not sure which city you were referring to anyway.

In Nha Trang for Febuary

Guys,

I will be in Vietnam for February. I will be based in Nha Trang but I will try to travel all over. I have been reading this forum and others to expand my knowledge base. Any must see or go to places would be appreciated. Also where in Nha Trang can I watch the Superbowl. If anyone is living there and has the game on I would love to watch it or just share a beer. I am excited about my trip.

Thank in advance,

Alaska Man

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations