fkk-livingroom.de
fkk tours

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterSea  [View Original Post]
    Sake,
    First I came across a massage sign attached to a place that looked very very low end. It didn't seem to have a lot going on so I made a note and kept going. A few hundred meters further up the road the was a big white sign with red writing indicating massage. The arrow pointed down a small road on the left hand side of Nguyen Tat Thanh. (remember I am faces back to the Nang). I ventured down the small road and came across a very small, relatively new boutique hotel with a big massage sign out the front. There is very little else down this small road so it is very private indeed. A big plus for me.
    This place is still here but not sure of the service I'll go back when I can.

There was another place a little further up on the main road, left hand side but despite there being several motor bikes I could not find anyone there. It looked okay so I may have to try that one although being on the main road is a big turn off for me.
    This is the place I tried, big blue sing you can't miss it.

Very hard haggle & settled on 1.1 mil for (hot chick) she was not hot and wanted everything over and doe with quicktime, Small time BJ a little rim job and asking for extra money the whole time.

Not sure ID go back as she was only a 5 and too rushie.

There is another spa I spotted and a low looking MP that was closed so il try those next.

So Hoi an not a desert but pretty dam close.

Hue City, Vietnam.

Went to Hue for the first time in years. Had some spare time in the afternoons and had a look around.

Crown Hotel.

181 Ba Trieu.

Went with a Vietnamese friend to this place. We didn't really talk about it afterwards so no idea what his masseuse was like. He was nice enough to pay the 200,000 vnd ticket fee for me.

Had a sauna followed by a cold shower with no door. My friend was content to stare at my hairy ass. New levels. Massage Room was pretty shabby and just beside the reception desk! Masseuse was below what I would usually pay for in terms of looks. She whipped off her dress and produced a huge set off tits topped off with some succulent nipples. It was a great marketing tactic. I was sold.

She wanted a million. I was going for 500,000 we eventually settled at 700,000. She then removed the rest of her clothes then bent over the masseuse chair, swung a leg over it and tilted her hips towards my penis, telling me to fuck her from behind. She wanted it balls deep (condom was on by this point).

We performed a few positions before I finished with her on top while sucking on those more-than-a-mouthful nipples.

As we were finishing and she was putting her clothes on, I honestly couldn't believe I'd paid to fuck her, but the showmanship made her the best of the three experiences I had in Hu. Her name was Thuy. I would consider going back. Definite fallback option. Probably could go down to 500,000.

Hotel Dien Bien.

7 Dien Bien Phu.

Hotel Dien Bien is your classic compound hotel with various buildings making up the whole complex. I didn't really check it out but massage parlour is run in the building built next to the hotel. Conveniently in the corner. Good for covert mongers.

Ticket price was 200,000-300,000.

Led into the room by a chubby woman in her mid 40's. This room was the nicest of the three but nothing more than average. Just a masseuse chair. No bed.

Masseuse came in. Quite attractive. Nice breasts. Tiny ass and waist. She said 700,000 vnd and I was fine with that. Service was mechanical and 'starfish' like. So much so that it was a turn-off. What made it worse was the noise coming from gap in the top corner of the room. You could hear the masseuse next door getting hammered. I gave up on the starfish and decided I'd try and watch them. My masseuse was not happy and forced me down off the table. I smothered my head into those milky tits and jacked off into my hand. Disappointing.

Coincidently, I left my room as the masseuse left from the room next door and felt like I was had. She was a league above my masseuse and sounded like she gave a good performance. As we crossed she spoke to my masseuse who informed her I was trying to watch and gave a smile in my direction. Goddamnit. Timing is of the essence fellas!

Hotel Hoang Tu.

5 An Duong Vuong.

Ticket price 300,000.

Masseuse 500,000.

This was by far the worst of the three places. I felt dirty taking a shower I felt dirty lying on the chair. The air conditioning was shit and felt dirty. The girl didn't wash before or after. She was below my standard, constantly asking for more money and complained about the size of my dick. The only joy I got from being inside her was how vocal she was with each stroke. Although it was more likely in pain than in pleasure. She wasn't small by any means. If she was allowing, it would have been something a little foreplay would have solved. Starfish performance. Took no requests.

The positive from this place is that all the masseuses sit (playing cards) in the lounge. If you're more assertive, you could probably handpick one. No one was Spectacular but I definitely would have preferred someone else. Then again, the room was so disgusting I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

So a report written in vain. I'd only recommend Thuy from Crown Hotel if you're someone who appreciates performance over looks. Otherwise, not worth it.

My other friend in Hue told me that generally speaking, Women move around every three months and you'd rarely get the same person twice without request. He also made some recommendations of streets to check out but no specific names.

Here are three more I found but didn't try out. Sorry there is a lack of information. These are just alternatives to the disappointments I experienced above.

Massage parlour (not hotel).

Phan Dinh Phung street (parlour just around the corner from Dien Bien Hotel).

-looks shabby from the outside. Like converted student dormitories. I've found a gem in a place like this before so wouldn't be put off by the building. A shot in the dark.

Massage Parlour.

50 Nguyen Tri Phuong.

-looks like a very professional set-up from outside. Speaking to a local xe on driver, he said it's the best but that could have been part of his pitch to get a cut. Given it's location, I presume the women are much more attractive and charge a higher price. Just guessing.

Massage Parlour.

Pham Van Dong.

There actually seems to be a few places on and around this street. A little bit out of town so requires some form of transport suitable for browsing. There's one that seems apparent yet secretive with a lot of potted trees covering the entrance. This is one I really wanted to try most but decided three was my limit. A real wildcard.

Hope this if help to someone. Good luck to you in Hue!

So back to Hoi an guys.

So I'm back to Hoi an guys & missing Chiang mai. I'm here till Dec. And need to find somewhere friendly not necessarily for FS but a half decent massage and HJ would be great.

I've been on the road leading out of Hoi an towards the nang and saw the massage plus hotel down the lane but I'm not too sure about that. I also saw a couple of real low looking massage places but didn't have the time to stop.

So any new leads? Somewhere close to central Hoi an? I have no powered wheels so closer the better cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by OneUw84  [View Original Post]
    To Freezone:

Something went wrong with my previous post. I must have send it before I was finished writing. Anyway, try some hotels in the city centre area (around Minh Khai Street) or some hotels around Van Cao Street. FS service available on walking distance from both areas.
    Thanks. I will check where these areas are located and see what hotels are available.

Quote Originally Posted by OneUw84  [View Original Post]
    Hi Freezone,

Sorry for the late reply. Like all over Vietnam, many cheap hotels (Khach San or Nha Nghi) exists. Any available hotel around.
    To Freezone:

Something went wrong with my previous post. I must have send it before I was finished writing. Anyway, try some hotels in the city centre area (around Minh Khai Street) or some hotels around Van Cao Street. FS service available on walking distance from both areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Freezone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great info.
    If you have any suggestions on where (liocations or names) I should be booking my hotel or guesthouse on the cheap, you could always PM me.
    I was also thinking of heading to Do Son as that was recommended by some monger here, but guess I'll stick to HP instead.
    Thanks again.
    FZ.
    Hi Freezone,

Sorry for the late reply. Like all over Vietnam, many cheap hotels (Khach San or Nha Nghi) exists. Any available hotel around.

Thanks for the report!

Sorry that it wasn't the place of dreams that we're all hunting for. From your description, it doesn't sound like the place I frequented before but I think I know exactly where you ended up although I've never tried it. For that amount of money, you just as well pay another 200,000 vnd and go to Samdi.

In case you were after the place I was going to before, head towards Hoi An on that road and you'll hit a t-junction. On the Danang side of the t-junction are loads of places. The place I went to a few times had a 'massage' sign out the front and a house. You drove behind the house and there are dormitory style rooms with a reception desk, outside lobby and parking space. Sorry I see an't be more specific. The only real positive about this place is that it has a large selection of masseuses. I haven't been in a long time but that selection can include someone special.

Sake,

Sorry for taking so long to report back. I followed your advice and cruised down Nguyen Tat Thanh heading back to the Nang. Firstly there is major road works going on along than strip now and it is possible that some shops were bulldozed so the landscape may be very different from your visit.

First I came across a massage sign attached to a place that looked very very low end. It didn't seem to have a lot going on so I made a note and kept going. A few hundred meters further up the road the was a big white sign with red writing indicating massage. The arrow pointed down a small road on the left hand side of Nguyen Tat Thanh. (remember I am faces back to the Nang). I ventured down the small road and came across a very small, relatively new boutique hotel with a big massage sign out the front. There is very little else down this small road so it is very private indeed. A big plus for me.

I pulled into the car park and a young guy came out and we confirmed that I can get massage and boom boom for 600 k. When I entered the foyer it was clear that there were no paying overnight guests at this hotel. It seems to be purpose build massage parlour under the guise of a hotel.

There were only 2 girls available and I chose the younger one who was doable but far from a stunner. Probably a six (at best). Anyway, up to the room which was very small and into a very nice modern on suite for a quick shower. So far so good..

Quote Originally Posted by LetThemEatSake  [View Original Post]
    They do! I'm just just running off memory and using google maps to remember though. As you go down Truong Sa towards Hoi An, the road turns into Lac Loan Quan take a right into the road with the same name, this will join up with Nguyen Tat Thanh. Take another left once you hit the crossroads (I think there is a sign saying something like welcome to Hoi An) and you're on Nguyen Tat Thanh going back to Danang. On the right a few hundred meters towards Danang is the place I spoke on in this post. I was told before there is around 15 women working there, all of variety. I used to be quoted 1.5 million but usually bargained down to a million or doubled up for 2. If you have any success, please post up a report. I really miss the 'Greek goddess' but she's disappeared into the ether now.
    Sake,

Sorry for taking so long to report back. I followed your advice and cruised down Nguyen Tat Thanh heading back to the Nang. Firstly there is major road works going on along than strip now and it is possible that some shops were bulldozed so the landscape may be very different from your visit.

I pulled into the car park and a young guy came out and we confirmed that I can get massage and boom boom for 600 k. When I entered the foyer it was clear that there were no paying overnight guests at this hotel. It seems to be purpose build massage parlour under the guise of a hotel.

There were only 2 girls available and I chose the younger one who was doable but far from a stunner. Probably a six (at best). Anyway, up to the room which was very small and into a very nice modern on suite for a quick shower. So far so good.

After a very ordinary massage the girl then hit me up for 1 mill for boom boom. I informed her that I was told 600 k, which I had already paid included boom boom. I am naked on the bed and she runs of to get the boss man who she returned to the room with. I was never going to win the argument so I told him I will continue with massage only and he left.

My gal wasn't having any of that so we continued negotiations and eventually settled for another 700 k for boom boom. This included a very quick BBBJ, then she allowed me to return the favour. After being down on her for awhile we had sex in a few positions but no kissing.

This place has got great potential if they focus on service levels. Very modern, discrete and clean.

I am not sure if I will go back but if I do I am not paying 1.3 for the service offered. It is way over the odds as far as I am concerned.

There was another place a little further up on the main road, left hand side but despite there being several motor bikes I could not find anyone there. It looked okay so I may have to try that one although being on the main road is a big turn off for me.

I'm flattered by your offer but I'm afraid I couldn't offer you the same kind of hospitality nor do I have any more information than I've been posting here. Weather in Danang is great during the two months of your planned stay. What are 'black box' ideas? I'm guessing you don't have a premium account because I can't see how to Message you.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderLuster  [View Original Post]
    I have a 1 year lease for a very nice apartment in HCMC. Tell me if you or anyone reading want to do a house / apt swap and girl swap, LOL! Actually, I only have GF types / intros in HCMC, BUT also a lot of good "black-box" ideas and places if you want to trade, even if home-swap is not in the offering. I'm looking to spend 1-2 months in DN starting late July. Is weather still a lot better than HCMC given global warming, or is it bad?

WL.
    ===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

The Nang

Quote Originally Posted by LetThemEatSake  [View Original Post]
    United1-of course, I haven't been to Eden but Samdi often has an English-Speaking person on the massage reception.

Thanks for your report NguyetLang. I was charged 1,000,000 k and 500 k but I didn't bargain. I don't have enough confidence to 'change girl'. How do you do it in places like these? Doesn't it cause embarrassment for the ones you reject? Do you ask for a line-up?
    I have a 1 year lease for a very nice apartment in HCMC. Tell me if you or anyone reading want to do a house / apt swap and girl swap, LOL! Actually, I only have GF types / intros in HCMC, BUT also a lot of good "black-box" ideas and places if you want to trade, even if home-swap is not in the offering. I'm looking to spend 1-2 months in DN starting late July. Is weather still a lot better than HCMC given global warming, or is it bad?

WL.

Info

Can you please tell me exactly where to get FS and BBBJCIM in the Nang for under 500 VND total? Name of shop, exact address? Please give accurate, precise information. All I've ever seen here are people paying 300,000-400,000 VND for massage ticket, then an extra 700,000-1 million VND for FS.

So again, where exactly can you get this in the Nang?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PrisonBreak  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand you. Many guys tell you you can get FS for 500 k or less and you still pay the same amount for HJ? And you say don't overpay guys?

I never paid for HJ I can do myself much better for free.

I pay for BBBJCIM and for FS only.

Paying for a HJ in a massage place is an old trick used and I don't buy it.

The Nang

Hi,

Nguyen Tri Phuong in the nang is quite a long street. Can someone please tell me which cross road is a good starting point to find these hot toc places?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KrumLov  [View Original Post]
    Spa Mekong: 457 Trind Hngo. Buy ticket on ground floor (300,000 VND). You will be taken upstairs and into a darkish room with shower and sauna. Put on the little shorts they give you. The woman who came in was around 28, ok looking (7/10). Good attitude. Told me to disrobe and jump in the shower. She washed me down with soap and water and immediately grabbed my cock. Proceed to have a so-so massage on the table, then asked what I wanted. She said she did HJ, BJ and / or FS. I suggested HJ and offered 200,000 VND. She said 300 K. I didn't budge. She quickly accepted 200 K. Did a nice job as she sucked my nipples. All in all, a pretty decent (and cheap-ish) gig for 500 K total.

Bamboo Green Hotel: Buy ticket on ground floor (200,000 VND). You will be taken into a well-lit room with shower and sauna. My girl, 26 and very GFE attitude, asked me to undress and get in shower. She was very polite and totally un-jaded. Looks: 7/10. She washed me down with soap and water but avoided for the most part my cock. Proceed to have a so-so massage on the table, then at the end asked if she could give me a HJ. She would not do BJ or FS. I offered 200,000 VND. She said 300 K. I didn't budge. She quickly accepted 200 K. Did a very nice job, slowly working me without any rushing at all. After I came, she continued massaging my balls for another good 5 minutes and just kept it all very relaxed. All in all, a very decent (and cheap) experience for total of 400,000 VND. Mongers, please take note. As usual there's no need to be paying a 500 K tip or a million VND to blow your load. Overpaying ruins it for the rest of us. I'm disgusted at how often this happens in SE Asia.
    I don't understand you. Many guys tell you you can get FS for 500 k or less and you still pay the same amount for HJ? And you say don't overpay guys?

I never paid for HJ I can do myself much better for free.

I pay for BBBJCIM and for FS only.

Paying for a HJ in a massage place is an old trick used and I don't buy it.

Spa Mekong: 457 Trind Hngo. Buy ticket on ground floor (300,000 VND). You will be taken upstairs and into a darkish room with shower and sauna. Put on the little shorts they give you. The woman who came in was around 28, ok looking (7/10). Good attitude. Told me to disrobe and jump in the shower. She washed me down with soap and water and immediately grabbed my cock. Proceed to have a so-so massage on the table, then asked what I wanted. She said she did HJ, BJ and / or FS. I suggested HJ and offered 200,000 VND. She said 300 K. I didn't budge. She quickly accepted 200 K. Did a nice job as she sucked my nipples. All in all, a pretty decent (and cheap-ish) gig for 500 K total.

Bamboo Green Hotel: Buy ticket on ground floor (200,000 VND). You will be taken into a well-lit room with shower and sauna. My girl, 26 and very GFE attitude, asked me to undress and get in shower. She was very polite and totally un-jaded. Looks: 7/10. She washed me down with soap and water but avoided for the most part my cock. Proceed to have a so-so massage on the table, then at the end asked if she could give me a HJ. She would not do BJ or FS. I offered 200,000 VND. She said 300 K. I didn't budge. She quickly accepted 200 K. Did a very nice job, slowly working me without any rushing at all. After I came, she continued massaging my balls for another good 5 minutes and just kept it all very relaxed. All in all, a very decent (and cheap) experience for total of 400,000 VND. Mongers, please take note. As usual there's no need to be paying a 500 K tip or a million VND to blow your load. Overpaying ruins it for the rest of us. I'm disgusted at how often this happens in SE Asia.

Confusing

Hey Dragon,

On google map the area you mention (on Bach dang st between dragon bridge and cau tran thy li) looks dead and completely barren. Just vacant lots. Are you sure it's this area? Or do you mean on another street altogether (maybe 2 thang 9? Or on bach dang between the han bridge and the dragon bridge further north? Can anybody else clarify?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly22  [View Original Post]
    I've hit quite a few BJ spots along the river road heading south to Hoi An. Basically Bach Dang st but beyond where it runs only one way. One bridge beyond the Dragon Bridge I believe. Both sides of the street, multiple "Massage" places. 300 k VND and have only stopped at one that didn't do BBBJCIM.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations