Thread: Melbourne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 559 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PedrosNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Guys $110 for a 30 minute massage with a handy is way too much.

$70 for a half four is my limit, more than enough, you will get for $50 and $60 if you play your cards right.

Pedro.
    Pedro,

It was only $80 ($40 + $40). $10 over an experienced punter's quotation isn't too bad IMO.

With you on this Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Guys I have given my advice many times here.

Ask up front, even after you have removed your gear rare they will let you walk out.

I have visited all of these places every time contented, all you need do is ASK.

Its to late after you have paid and time is up.

Pedro.
    Ask up front if they don't give you the answer you want big chance the next 1 will.

Need Ask

Quote Originally Posted by HowMuch  [View Original Post]
    A post on some places in this area I have seen in the past two months.

Zanzibar massage 283 bay st. Plenty of ads on locanto which look promising. Had one visit. Greeted by a busty older ebony which suited me. Probably the owner. Massage by a younger girl. Maybe south american or Spanish. Nothing extra on offer but a decent massage. Might be worth another try though. Anybody had a visit to this place?

Thai place. Bay st opposite side of road to Zanzibar 50 m further down (don't know name or number) did not expect anything by the look if this place and nothing is what I got. Great massage though.

Red lotus 170 Martin St - $55 for 1 hour is a decent price but nothing extra. Girl seemed a bit shy. The one who greeted me didn't. Massage was OK. Has anyone had a better experience here?
    Guys I have given my advice many times here.

Ask up front, even after you have removed your gear rare they will let you walk out.

I have visited all of these places every time contented, all you need do is ASK.

Its to late after you have paid and time is up.

Pedro.

Don't Do it

Quote Originally Posted by JimiSaxStyle  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendation. Checked it out myself and I recommend asking for 'Linda' - very cute but English isn't that great. She works Mon, Tue and Thur.

30 min massage $40 7/10

HJ after $40 8/10

I asked nicely and she let me touch her arse / legs.
    Guys $110 for a 30 minute massage with a handy is way too much.

$70 for a half four is my limit, more than enough, you will get for $50 and $60 if you play your cards right.

Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by PipedPiper  [View Original Post]
    Went there today it wasn't to bad worth a try, Asian girl, not much English but friendly. Swan st and Church st, Richmond.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Checked it out myself and I recommend asking for 'Linda' - very cute but English isn't that great. She works Mon, Tue and Thur.

30 min massage $40 7/10

HJ after $40 8/10

I asked nicely and she let me touch her arse / legs.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobBill  [View Original Post]
    So after a long break away I thought I'd try some CBD places. Had some great massages and spent a fortune striking out but finally thought I'd give the paramount Center a try. I did go there years ago and as a previous person commented, it could be compared to Nana in Bangkok. That said I'd heard it was all legit now.

Clearly I'd heard wrong.

Walked into several places and asked if (at least) HJ was on offer and all said yes. Settled on Sabaydee because I'd read a couple of reviews about the St Kilda one.

Word of warning. The 'shop' is kind of a narrow layout in relation to the entrance door. The place next door is a Chinese medicine / therapy shop with massage tables. Sabaydee door was pushed shut and slightly obscured and I just walked into next door asking for a massage. It wasn't until I was in the cubicle and realised the old dude was going to administer me that I realised I was in the wrong place. Hastely pulled my trousers back up and found the door to Sabaydee.

Anyway, it was busy and I got some girl from Hong Kong who was OK. I could hear several Thai girls speaking in another room so asked if I could have a look (I can speak Thai so normally get a better service) but she said they were having lunch. Settled for the HK girl.

$60 for 45 minutes and massage was quite good. Too much oil but still plenty of teasing and let me run my hand up her skirt a few times.

Then came the flip and she asked for $50 for HJ and $150 for a naked HJ with touching. I clarified 'naked and touching' actually meant her lifting her top up and letting me rub (not suck) and pulling panties to knees and letting me rub softly and not inside.

Seriously pushed her on the price but she wouldn't budge so declined the naked part. She then dropped to $100 for the 'naked' offer. I still declined as what was the point??

She wouldn't budge on the $50 HJ even after I declined so I backtracked and overpaid for that.

Annoyingly she wouldn't do anything until I'd paid upfront so got up, searched for my $50, handed over and lay back down. By which time the moment had gone for me and I'd have been happy just going.

Anyway, she went to town on it and gave a very good (not great) HJ with plenty of rubbing and ball squeezing.

Still had about 15 minutes left so she gave a head massage.

WIR. Maybe but over priced and no shower or wet towel rubdown after so was oily and a bit uncomfortable on the way back until I could sort myself out properly.

If I did go back I would try someone else and push harder on the price but for now I'm going to try some of the others in the building.

Would welcome any feedback from others who have tried some of the many many MP on that floor to see if they're any good.
    I've had a similar experience. When she said $150 for a naked HJ, I couldn't stop laughing! Thats full time income for some people. I wonder how many people opt for that option.

North Brighton area

A post on some places in this area I have seen in the past two months.

Zanzibar massage 283 bay st. Plenty of ads on locanto which look promising. Had one visit. Greeted by a busty older ebony which suited me. Probably the owner. Massage by a younger girl. Maybe south american or Spanish. Nothing extra on offer but a decent massage. Might be worth another try though. Anybody had a visit to this place?

Thai place. Bay st opposite side of road to Zanzibar 50 m further down (don't know name or number) did not expect anything by the look if this place and nothing is what I got. Great massage though.

Red lotus 170 Martin St - $55 for 1 hour is a decent price but nothing extra. Girl seemed a bit shy. The one who greeted me didn't. Massage was OK. Has anyone had a better experience here?

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAGame  [View Original Post]
    Dong, there's no unwritten code. This site is to share information, not to see who can come up with the stupidest way to say what they did or where they went. If you think that the police or local council need to rely on internet chat to find illegal brothels, you are very much mistaken.
    Here here!

Paramount

New user here but can share on Paramount.

Have tried Sabaydee and had same girl with the same experience but paid $100. Curiosity or something else got the better of me. Do not bother although her tits are incredible.

Others in there will offer h / job for $30 and one even went ahead without quoting a price beforehand. I tipped $30 afterwards.

The place on the other side opposite Sabaydee I have tried and had the same for $30 but don't reckon they change towels. Would take a lot to make me return there.

They're smarter than that

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDong  [View Original Post]
    Dear fellow punters,

I am only following the examples shown by the senior members in this forum. It seems there's an unwritten code to exchange the info in a cryptic way. My guess is it's to mislead the Ministry of Lewd Activities from closing down our favourite RNT shops.
    Dong, there's no unwritten code. This site is to share information, not to see who can come up with the stupidest way to say what they did or where they went. If you think that the police or local council need to rely on internet chat to find illegal brothels, you are very much mistaken.

Paramount Centre

So after a long break away I thought I'd try some CBD places. Had some great massages and spent a fortune striking out but finally thought I'd give the paramount Center a try. I did go there years ago and as a previous person commented, it could be compared to Nana in Bangkok. That said I'd heard it was all legit now.

Clearly I'd heard wrong.

Walked into several places and asked if (at least) HJ was on offer and all said yes. Settled on Sabaydee because I'd read a couple of reviews about the St Kilda one.

Word of warning. The 'shop' is kind of a narrow layout in relation to the entrance door. The place next door is a Chinese medicine / therapy shop with massage tables. Sabaydee door was pushed shut and slightly obscured and I just walked into next door asking for a massage. It wasn't until I was in the cubicle and realised the old dude was going to administer me that I realised I was in the wrong place. Hastely pulled my trousers back up and found the door to Sabaydee.

Anyway, it was busy and I got some girl from Hong Kong who was OK. I could hear several Thai girls speaking in another room so asked if I could have a look (I can speak Thai so normally get a better service) but she said they were having lunch. Settled for the HK girl.

$60 for 45 minutes and massage was quite good. Too much oil but still plenty of teasing and let me run my hand up her skirt a few times.

Then came the flip and she asked for $50 for HJ and $150 for a naked HJ with touching. I clarified 'naked and touching' actually meant her lifting her top up and letting me rub (not suck) and pulling panties to knees and letting me rub softly and not inside.

Seriously pushed her on the price but she wouldn't budge so declined the naked part. She then dropped to $100 for the 'naked' offer. I still declined as what was the point??

She wouldn't budge on the $50 HJ even after I declined so I backtracked and overpaid for that.

Annoyingly she wouldn't do anything until I'd paid upfront so got up, searched for my $50, handed over and lay back down. By which time the moment had gone for me and I'd have been happy just going.

Anyway, she went to town on it and gave a very good (not great) HJ with plenty of rubbing and ball squeezing.

Still had about 15 minutes left so she gave a head massage.

WIR. Maybe but over priced and no shower or wet towel rubdown after so was oily and a bit uncomfortable on the way back until I could sort myself out properly.

If I did go back I would try someone else and push harder on the price but for now I'm going to try some of the others in the building.

Would welcome any feedback from others who have tried some of the many many MP on that floor to see if they're any good.

Phone number please?

Quote Originally Posted by CatMan2710  [View Original Post]
    Is it on the left corner or the right I'm going to try it out I will post hoe it goes.
    It does look like a residential place. So could you please put up a phone number and maybe business hour as well?

Knock on some private house and saying "is it a RNT joint?" doesn't sound like a good idea Ha.

1st time post

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLapper  [View Original Post]
    Have looked at many of the posts before & been really interested in trying some. But thought I'd let blokes know of one I visit regularly cr Murdock St & Clayton Rd. Great place & nioce R &T for $60. Skinny lady but nice tight pussy. Gives you a cuddle when you get your gear off. Rubs her pussy into the old fella. Then gets on the table to allow some pussy licking & gentle fingering. Then onto the table for the business. Gets into 69 position & gives a little BBBJ while you're eating her. Finishes off with handy. Overall great experience for the price, when you go regularly you can get FS for the same price. Always covered though. WIR. Definitely, but only for those who like skinny ladies with no tit.
    Is it on the left corner or the right I'm going to try it out I will post hoe it goes.

Murdock ST

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLapper  [View Original Post]
    Have looked at many of the posts before & been really interested in trying some. But thought I'd let blokes know of one I visit regularly cr Murdock St & Clayton Rd. Great place & nice R &T for $60. Skinny lady but nice tight pussy. Gives you a cuddle when you get your gear off. Rubs her pussy into the old fella. Then gets on the table to allow some pussy licking & gentle fingering. Then onto the table for the business. Gets into 69 position & gives a little BBBJ while you're eating her. Finishes off with handy. Overall great experience for the price, when you go regularly you can get FS for the same price. Always covered though. WIR. Definitely, but only for those who like skinny ladies with no tit.
    I used to go there years ago Cindy was her name great blow job but like you said very thin and no tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Stykler  [View Original Post]
    Mate, the cryptic shit that people post here is absolute dribble and serves no purpose at all. LE know RNT's well before they are known to this forum. We give ourselves too much credit if we think we are giving out more information than the cops already have on RNT's.

These wankers that post cryptic shit must think that cops sit behind their PC's all day looking at what's going on here! Fuck me dead.

Styk.
    I just don't want to rock the boat or stepping on anyone's toes since I am a newbie. Very well, I shall give it a try. The 100 EE has moved to 184 Biggs St, St Albans.

The Wechat apps works everywhere as long as there is Chinese people around. It helped me to find a hanky panky joint when I was in NYC and it also gave me a few results when I was in Cairns recently.

Some Chinese Freelancer was willing to do a short time (30 minutes session) for $200 in Cairns CBD!

Some providers will try to engage you in Chinese language but that's why we have Google translate.

Posting Limitations