Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Melbourne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 587 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieJoe  [View Original Post]
    Thanks mate. Do you reckon FS could be on the menu at this joint?
    Not sure, only met the one woman, maybe after a couple of visits. Good luck. Ausmann.

Quote Originally Posted by BaysideSuburbs  [View Original Post]
    Hi Aussie Joe,

I have been to a few of these mentioned. Clarence St, Bay Road, Neerim Road however I have not been to the one in Tucker Road. What has your experience been like at most of them. Most have just been massage and a HJ. I was wondering if you managed to get more out of anyone and at what place? I'm a bit addicted to them.
    It's hit and miss mate. My first advice is drop in to make sure the girl you're going to get is at least attractive, otherwise you end up doing your money. Never make a booking sight unseen! Girls change in Tucker Rd every day, but I've never seen a stunner there. You can get a decent massage, but don't expect more than a topless Linford Christie for more than you should pay!

Quote Originally Posted by Ausmann  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, visited the newly opened place at the above address, just from Canterbury Rd, very nice place, met by a nice Chinese woman in her 30's, usual $50 bucks for 30 min, asked her if she did nude and agreed to nude HJ for another $50, very good massage and nice finish, nice friendly woman, Jenny only on Monday, said she works near the Vic market other days. Cheers Ausmann.
    Thanks mate. Do you reckon FS could be on the menu at this joint?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungerPunt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this establishment?

Looks like a nice, small shop.
    You won't get any more than a fully clothed Linford Christie at this joint mate. Too bad the receptionist Lana who works there on Sunday doesn't do massage. She's quite mature (around 50) but has a massive set of knockers! I'd definitely be willing to her hand her a pineapple so she could flop them out!

Where's Highbury now?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin4570  [View Original Post]
    Drop into 675 plenty road next time. That's the original place that started Mt Pleasant and Highbury road joints. I seriously cannot believe someone lagged them in at Highbury.
    They've moved closer to the city and reopened in Hawthorn, Glenferrie Road.

Quote Originally Posted by LostWithinDays  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Cheers for a great report as always.

Could you possibly supply me her details.

Was she a MLC of interest.

Cheers,

LWD
    What's an MLC?

Field report

Quote Originally Posted by AussieTiger  [View Original Post]
    I've read a few comments on here about people seeking out more mature RnT providers so that you can get a decent massage. This is for you guys.

Or perhaps your able to host an outcall and would like a good massage leaving into some full on FS at what would be a bargain basement price. This is for you guys too.

If interested PM me for more details.

Or read the very end.

OK, into the details.

Connected up with a WeChat massage provider in May who wanted to come to my place to massage. Worked out she's a freelancer, and doesn't work at a shop at all. Got the prices which all sounded good, but then parked it with intention of inquiring further. Just never did at the time.

Received a message from her Tuesday asking was I interested in catching up. Wasn't particularly as I'd just come back Saturday from two weeks in Patong and was, well rooted! LOL. So I played hardball a bit and she offered massage for $70 an hour and then $30 for HJ to finish. I suggested I was looking for more to which she then proposed FS for $150/ hour, or $280/2 hours. Now I got interested as that's cheap and I always like long sessions. Photos exchanged, close to real enough and it was locked in for Saturday night.

Come the night I pick her up. She's 36, about a 4-5 in looks, bad teeth, but otherwise OK. She's a larger solid lady, not fat, but a size 12-14 I'd guess with nice firm see cup boobs...
    Hi,

Cheers for a great report as always.

Could you possibly supply me her details.

Was she a MLC of interest.

Cheers,

LWD

Station St, Thornbury

Has anyone visited this establishment?

Looks like a nice, small shop.

Boronia Rd, Vermont.

Hi all, visited the newly opened place at the above address, just from Canterbury Rd, very nice place, met by a nice Chinese woman in her 30's, usual $50 bucks for 30 min, asked her if she did nude and agreed to nude HJ for another $50, very good massage and nice finish, nice friendly woman, Jenny only on Monday, said she works near the Vic market other days. Cheers Ausmann.

Highbury

Quote Originally Posted by Jakul8  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

I'm a new punter who has only got the taste of are&Ts recently.

621 Plenty road cost me $100 for half hour full service. The girl was I would say average so a 5 out of 10. The massage was more of just a rub then any real massage. But the HJ and sex that followed was pretty decent overall $100 for a half hour full service by a average WL I couldn't complain and would I return yeah I would.

I have also been to a apartment block in box hill and there I paid $150 for a hour long nude massage with a HJ finish. The ladies was very average maybe around a 3/4 but don't think I would return to this one.

ANd my favourite so far has been Highbury road went there a few time in the short time it was open and loved every Hour massage with HJ finish for $150 was always $150 well spent, 7 out of 10 for the girls, massage was good. Went back but it had closed down if anyone has any details on where there located now please let me know as this has by far been my best experience yet.

Cheers,

Jakul8
    Drop into 675 plenty road next time. That's the original place that started Mt Pleasant and Highbury road joints. I seriously cannot believe someone lagged them in at Highbury.

586 Highbury Rd

Hi,

New to this site.

Rang 586 today and phn disconnected. Was there last Wed. Heard a rumor it was raided. Does anyone know about this?

Review please

Quote Originally Posted by AussieJoe  [View Original Post]
    They're pretty easy to find mate. Just type the nationality / race you're after into the Locanto search box. There's a young Spanish girl working at Excellent Massage on Nepean Hwy Gardenvale. Better body than Jennifer Hawkins and a lot of guys would like her face. I'm very picky about faces though, so I won't comment on her face. I think most guys would find her attractive. Her name is Isolde (pronounced Izold e). African, French and Spanish girls working at Natasha's massage in Tucker Rd. Bentleigh. Indian and African girls at Neerim Rd Murrumbeena, African and Scottish girl at 283 Bay St Brighton. African private girl in Graham St Highett. These are just a few mate. You need to look around!
    Hi Aussie Joe,

I have been to a few of these mentioned. Clarence St, Bay Road, Neerim Road however I have not been to the one in Tucker Road. What has your experience been like at most of them. Most have just been massage and a HJ. I was wondering if you managed to get more out of anyone and at what place? I'm a bit addicted to them.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieTiger  [View Original Post]
    I've read a few comments on here about people seeking out more mature RnT providers so that you can get a decent massage. This is for you guys.

Or perhaps your able to host an outcall and would like a good massage leaving into some full on FS at what would be a bargain basement price. This is for you guys too.

If interested PM me for more details.

Or read the very end.

OK, into the details.

Connected up with a WeChat massage provider in May who wanted to come to my place to massage. Worked out she's a freelancer, and doesn't work at a shop at all. Got the prices which all sounded good, but then parked it with intention of inquiring further. Just never did at the time.

Received a message from her Tuesday asking was I interested in catching up. Wasn't particularly as I'd just come back Saturday from two weeks in Patong and was, well rooted! LOL. So I played hardball a bit and she offered massage for $70 an hour and then $30 for HJ to finish. I suggested I was looking for more to which she then proposed FS for $150/ hour, or $280/2 hours. Now I got interested as that's cheap and I always like long sessions. Photos exchanged, close to real enough and it was locked in for Saturday night.

Come the night I pick her up. She's 36, about a 4-5 in looks, bad teeth, but otherwise OK. She's a larger solid lady, not fat, but a size 12-14 I'd guess with nice firm see cup boobs.

Back to my place, I setup the massage table and suggest she strip to her G string for the massage. She happily obliges and proceeds to give me a quire decent 20 min massage, ending with a BBBJ on the table. All the while I've had my hand on her arse, or inside her G string rubbing her clit, her wet pussy, or deep inside her pussy and even her bottom. No complaints, just lots of enjoyable moaning and squirming going on.

I didn't rush it as I wanted, needed a massage, but it was so much fun playing with her whilst she concentrated on making me happy. When she gave me the BBBJ I decided she had been prepared enough, and as we both knew through previous agreement where it was heading (ie at least 1 hour FS), I got up and led her to me bedroom.

From there I'll cut it short as some of you won't be interested to know more.

She's not young, she's not pretty, but she is nice and she liked to fuck, more so she liked to please and wanted to earn the money on offer. She was very clean, she tasted sweet and wet during DATY, and clearly liked the feel of my cock inside her.

A good hour on the bedroom followed, all of it BB, though I'm sure she would have preferred a cap in place, but somehow that just didn't seem necessary. So it didn't occur. LOL.

Now the kicker, played with her bottom, and as usual it was tight but was allowed a finger or thumb in at times without any argument. Decided to see how far I could go, and reached into my bedside drawer for lube and started to put it on her. A questioning look from her, met by me saying I wanted to fuck her bottom, replied to with she'd never done that before, but I noted no physical moving away occurred. Decided to press the point so to speak, was going to offer her a tip as inducement to try, but before I did, she said OK, $300. Jackpot I thought a virgin ass fuck!

A bit of trying, different positions, oooohhhh it hurts comments followed, but I persevered, she allowed, and next thing I know after letting her relax to it over 5-10 minutes of stopping and starting, back to her pussy, playing with her tits, then trying again, and what do you know I'm balls deep into BB ass fuck. And what's more she's making sounds that can either be a moan or a whimper of pain or pleasure. The sounds don't stop or change so I withdraw and ask her if it was hurting. She said no, she liked it, liked it a lot and was enjoying it. She said she didn't realism it could feel that good.

Continued on for a while, but I couldn't come now, happens when I hold off from an early release. So withdrew moved back to oral and a hand job finish (mine) that splattered all over her boobs and face. No running away, no issues.

Just a thank you.

Lay there for a while, then a shower, clean up. Paid her and the sent her happily out the door to grab a tram back to the city. And the look on her face and comment on Wechat afterwards confirmed she was very happy.

Would I do again?

No probably think not, but was pleased I did.

Name: Lida.
    I hope an AIDS test is on the menu for you.

Preston 621 plenty

Quote Originally Posted by Alternate75  [View Original Post]
    I just got some intel from another AML that the woman (mid 40's) that runs this charges $65 for full service, 30 minutes nude including BBFS, Anal if you want it. Apparently they have opened two other shops. Its the wrong side of town for me and probably too dangerous BB but reasonably priced for Prestonites if your sensible and don't want to pay $100. Be interested to find out if this is true as I do pass by occasionally.
    Actually no she does not. Same prices as most places. Has gotten herself a tattoo to part hide a large scar on her belly though. One of the other places is at 179 plenty. Don't know about another.

621 plenty road

Hey guys,

I'm a new punter who has only got the taste of are&Ts recently.

621 Plenty road cost me $100 for half hour full service. The girl was I would say average so a 5 out of 10. The massage was more of just a rub then any real massage. But the HJ and sex that followed was pretty decent overall $100 for a half hour full service by a average WL I couldn't complain and would I return yeah I would.

I have also been to a apartment block in box hill and there I paid $150 for a hour long nude massage with a HJ finish. The ladies was very average maybe around a 3/4 but don't think I would return to this one.

ANd my favourite so far has been Highbury road went there a few time in the short time it was open and loved every Hour massage with HJ finish for $150 was always $150 well spent, 7 out of 10 for the girls, massage was good. Went back but it had closed down if anyone has any details on where there located now please let me know as this has by far been my best experience yet.

Cheers,

Jakul8

Posting Limitations