Thread: Melbourne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 509 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Hot Korean at 288

Snuck into the back entrance of 228 on Thursday and spent a 30 minute session with a hot Korean bird in her early 30's. Long legs, high heels, cute smile and very cheeky personality, also full shaven where it counts. She's a student studying a business course and works (allegedly) only 1 day at week on a Thursday.

Bit of a chatter box, offered BBBJ but no swallowing, no DFK and no fingering. After a brief play and suck of the big guy, she put on a dom using her mouth and we shagged, great power to weight ratio and very tight, she's also got those long nipples that are good for a firm sucking. Got her moaning with some flicks of the tongue on her neck.

Not a bad season, looks 9/10, great body and fun. Could be more on offer after repeat visits, she's been working 3 weeks and I didn't catch her name. Will return and report back, good to finally see another Korean WL at 228, it's been too long!

Have to agree with you here

I phoned & asked for Cindy as per Meanderer's recommendation. She's available I was told. Was only offered Vicky when I was there & I'm practically next door to this place, took no time getting there. So a little dodgy on that front too. I simply left, won't bother to return.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by RntInspector  [View Original Post]
    Went tonight (Thursday) - enter via a 2 door security setup (which I like) and got shown to a large warm comfortable room upstairs.

First warning light. A used wad of tissues on the floor, a condom wrapper in the corner and an opened tube of lube next to the table. They couldn't be fagged even cleaning the room properly. Though she did put a new towel down.

Vicky comes in. Viet - attractive, great bod, fake tits, lots of tatts, do the deal for FS. Wasn't offered any other girl, but I heard another one talking down the hall.

Second warning light. No kissing and all very mechanical. She doesn't even pretend to like you. She doesn't ask your name or how was your day, doesn't even give you a peck on the cheek or neck. It's like you don't even exist. Quickly into some CBJ and we are already at it.

Very mechanical and I started to lose interest.

When its over she asks if I want a massage. Why not.

For the next 10 min ran her hands roughly over my back and legs and finished with the old hand chop chop. Massage was one of the worst...

Where is Linda, until recently at Award Richmond

Anyone know where Linda has gone?

Last seen at Award Richmond in Vic St around 3 weeks ago.

All I get talking to them is no work here no more.

Would like to make contact again as she provided a great massage and we got in well.

Vietnamese late 30's, small / petite, around 5'0 or little less.

Attractive 7-8/10, good body, see cup, friendly chatty, sociable, relatively good English.

Been in Oz for many years.

Tell me where and when through here if you know where now is, or think you have seem similar.

I can then chase and find out.

Or PM me.

219 Ascot Vale Road

New owners,

Rose has left. No one can tell you where she has gone.

The new staff are nothing special in terms of skills and they really seem more the scam type. Quoting way over the odds for extras. Watching the clock, being smart arses etc.

However, on Monday and Tuesday there is an older woman who I am embarassed to say I can't remember her name. But she is very very good. Friendly, really looks after you.

She's usually the only one there on those days so easy to identify.

Also on the weekends she is at 666 Mt Alexander Rd. When I was last there two guys came in whilst I was there and asked for her by name (which I still can't remember), so she's got quite a following and deservedly so.

Of course as soon as I hit post I'll remember her name.

Ya Ya glamour

Went tonight (Thursday) - enter via a 2 door security setup (which I like) and got shown to a large warm comfortable room upstairs.

First warning light. A used wad of tissues on the floor, a condom wrapper in the corner and an opened tube of lube next to the table. They couldn't be fagged even cleaning the room properly. Though she did put a new towel down.

Vicky comes in. Viet - attractive, great bod, fake tits, lots of tatts, do the deal for FS. Wasn't offered any other girl, but I heard another one talking down the hall.

Second warning light. No kissing and all very mechanical. She doesn't even pretend to like you. She doesn't ask your name or how was your day, doesn't even give you a peck on the cheek or neck. It's like you don't even exist. Quickly into some CBJ and we are already at it.

Very mechanical and I started to lose interest.

When its over she asks if I want a massage. Why not.

For the next 10 min ran her hands roughly over my back and legs and finished with the old hand chop chop. Massage was one of the worst.

Then asks if I want her number. Card says Korea Hollywood and has an address at 249 Barkley St, Footscray. I don't know that place, but she is there Tuesday, whilst Thursday and Saturday are at Ya Ya glamour.

I know guys who say any FS is good FS, but no. Its better when both parties pretend they care and make some sort of effort.

As I leave, she does some tidying up, but I notice she doesn't see the old wad of used tissues on the floor nor the previous condom wrapper.

Third warning light. Young boy is the receptionist. I say can I leave by the back door, we get out the back and there's another room with at least another girl in a bed there. Pretty clear some girls are living downstairs.

The whole Ya Ya Glamour looks glamourous, well lit, good security. But its actually pretty rough in terms of hygiene and girls living there. When these places are inspected the cops look for condoms. That's why a lot of places now have the condoms already opened and wrapped in GladWrap. Because the wrappers are a give away. Or they expect you to bring your own. And always seem to ask you to take away the used ones. The operators at Ya Ya Glamour don't seem that smart or organised. If you are interested I'd be going soon 'because I can't see this place lasting.

I'm not going back.

Older Korean WL at 14 Princess

Dropped into 14 Princess St on Tuesday and had a session with an older Korean named Candy, offered the works so I opted for BBBJ+CIM+Swallow and tipped her $50 for good value.

Looks 6/10, WIR, Yes, but to see a different WL.

Lucy

Hi guys,

A special thanks to Bell who gave me the info I needed to see Lucy. So armed with the location I went today to see Lucy who now works in Clayton South. I knock on the door and an attractive wl greets me and her name is Jenny. I asked if Lucy was in and yes she was and won't be to long. I'm waiting in your typical massage room when Lucy comes in and recognised me straight away. We engage in small talk for a few minutes and then I hand her over the money $70 which I knew would be the correct amount. No need for any negotiation as we both knew the drill. Nude HJ for that price. No messing around with any pretense massage just hugs and all round good fun. Very sweet girl who knows the ropes. I think my anticapation of meeting her again was probably greater than the actual event.

Name Lucy.

Age mid 30's.

Looks 6/10

Massage no massage.

Wir a bit far from where I llive but if I was in the area, yes.

Cheers

Lucy of Croydon

Quote Originally Posted by ChichiBigDog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that Triad.
    I think that The TriadKing is talking about a different girl. Chichi, I would suggest you check your PM Inbox.

Ya ya glamour

I was going to pop in here on Saturday on my way to the races at moonee valley but time got a bit tight. This shop is a dying breed. Old school rates of 70 $ for a nude massage. God not many places operate on these prices anymore. I hope they receive heaps of business.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyP  [View Original Post]
    Half the fun is finding the gems at RnT's that'll go above and beyond, it's like a lucky dip! You lose that element of excitement and adventure at a Brothel.
    I certainly respect DanTheMan's advice. If you really are in the mood for full service or if you want to be confident about what service you are going to receive, then definitely a legal brothel is the place to go. If you read back into the forum, there is plenty of evidence that the service you receive at some massage shops can be quite disappointing.

Nevertheless, in my humble opinion and in my experience, ladies who work at massage shops are, on the whole, a little sweeter than the ones you find at brothels.

It really boils down to what you want and the kind of chances you want to take.

Half the fun is finding the gems at RnT's that'll go above and beyond, it's like a lucky dip! You lose that element of excitement and adventure at a Brothel.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Well said. Forget going to places, where you think you "might" see some action. Go to a brothel where you will get what you want, with the girl you want.

Thanks Meanderer for the update, this place appears to have sprung up over the last few weeks. Will sus it out and update you with my findings.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Meanderer  [View Original Post]
    I visited Yaya Glamour massage shop recently. It's located at 116 Maribyrnong Road, Moonee Ponds. It is open from 11 am to 10 pm, seven days a week. I haven't visited this place before and according to the manager, it has been open for about a month. It advertises on the Locanto website. Its telephone number is 0455 77 66 99. It is freshly renovated and a little upmarket, nicely decorated and clean. Prices are standard for this kind of shop. They commence with a half hour massage from a clothed massage lady for $50, a nude massage for $70, a nude massage with BJ for $80 and full service for $100.

I received a nude massage from a Vietnamese lady called Cindy. She is a real sweety. I guess that she was in her early 20's. She was slim and gorgeous, with small breasts and a beautiful face. She was an 8 out of 10 for me. I imagine that would correspond to a 2 or 3 out of 10 for someone with higher expectations, like Genuine Lotus. Suffice to say, she was better than I deserve and much better than I usually see. The hand job was a little mechanical, but I enjoyed it. She works there on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

According to Cindy not all massage ladies provide full service. She doesn't, she says. She was happy to provide a BJ, but I passed on that. Needless to say, I hope to return there in the future.

If anyone wants any further information, please send me a private message.

Review of a massage shop in Moonee Ponds

I visited Yaya Glamour massage shop recently. It's located at 116 Maribyrnong Road, Moonee Ponds. It is open from 11 am to 10 pm, seven days a week. I haven't visited this place before and according to the manager, it has been open for about a month. It advertises on the Locanto website. Its telephone number is 0455 77 66 99. It is freshly renovated and a little upmarket, nicely decorated and clean. Prices are standard for this kind of shop. They commence with a half hour massage from a clothed massage lady for $50, a nude massage for $70, a nude massage with BJ for $80 and full service for $100.

I received a nude massage from a Vietnamese lady called Cindy. She is a real sweety. I guess that she was in her early 20's. She was slim and gorgeous, with small breasts and a beautiful face. She was an 8 out of 10 for me. I imagine that would correspond to a 2 or 3 out of 10 for someone with higher expectations, like Genuine Lotus. Suffice to say, she was better than I deserve and much better than I usually see. The hand job was a little mechanical, but I enjoyed it. She works there on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

According to Cindy not all massage ladies provide full service. She doesn't, she says. She was happy to provide a BJ, but I passed on that. Needless to say, I hope to return there in the future.

If anyone wants any further information, please send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyP  [View Original Post]
    Aussie,

Most of the girls at 228 have been fairly average as of late, Nina looked decent when I saw her as she was done up with makeup, etc, however that's the first time I'd seen her so I might caught her at her best, I went fairly early in the morning when she was at her freshest. I'd say 7/10 for looks, 1/10 for service.
    Paid my 1st Visit today.

Reserve the judgment as intend going back next week.

Tally

Her name is Tally from South Africa. She's either shy or bored when giving the massage. Expensive for extras as well anywhere from $50-100 for topless HJ!

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieSuds  [View Original Post]
    Went back Wednesday saw Yen and was well satisfied.

I also met a small chocalate skinned girl with fuzzy hair called herself Tatum or something similar. Anyone know about her?

Posting Limitations