Thread: Melbourne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 539 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Lotus Footscray

I'm pretty much a regular there and see a couple of women on a regular basis.

I was under the impression that it was HJ only and that the days of BJ, or even FS are long gone.

Encouragement

Linda at Preston.

Well done and reported Chirpy. Keep going and it will become easier as you go. By continuing to explore you can find a service that provides both a competent massage and relief at a reasonable price. Aim to build on each of your experiences. ET.

Quote Originally Posted by OlderPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Hey Punter,

Where is this place or how can I find it East Malvern is a big place.

Any idea on price.

Cheers
    She goes under the name Barbi on Locanto. Very close to Holmesglen station.

She's an interesting one. I have had a BJ and FS from her before. When I left, she told me about her toenail clipping service. Hmm. I can do that one myself!

Origin Care, Glen Iris

Woo, second post!

Decided to try Origin Care at Glen Iris. Today was probably a bad day as there were only three girls working, one was the madam. They were busy and I didn't have time, so the receptionist girl said she'd do the massage for me and any extras I could arrange with the other girl later. Which was fine by me (I actually do have a sore neck / back).

The girl was very pleasant and I actually quite enjoyed chatting to her. She doesn't offer any services, but her personality over the phone was what drove me to try this joint.

I'd go back again for a massage with her. It's like striking up a conversation with the hairdresser at a salon.

OK, first poster, been lurking for a little while.

I went to visit "Eve" on Howard Street, North Melbourne as I've seen some of her ads on locanto for a while. The establishment looked quite Zen, with candles and incense, she advised $50 for half hour massage plus $50 for HR. Which seemed to be more than the going rate.

She had an appointment (I just went to have a chat with her in between bookings) but she seemed like a nice enough girl. She's from British Columbia, seems to have good personality. She has some assets and booty.

Linda at Preston

This is my first post, so be gentle.

Having lurked on this forum for a couple of months, I finally thought I would share my first, hesitant experiences.

My first visit to an establishment in Preston happened late 2014. Driving around on some errand or other, I stumble across what I was certain was a place mentioned in these forums previously. I tend to carry a lot of tension in my back and shoulders and have a few sports injuries, so have been getting massages for years (mostly at physios and the like). Now, with a strong lead on a This was the first time I was considering going somewhere where I suspected I might get something extra.

A week later I organised to drop by in the early afternoon on a weekday. I walk in the door and am greeted by a tall, attractive lady (my impression was that she was attractive, but I admit to being nervous and not making a lot of eye contact) who asks how long I'd like a massage for. I ask for the 60 mins ($60) reasoning that even if it wasn't what I thought (hoped) it might be, at least I would get my back worked a bit. She gestures to a ML who is sitting nearby and directs me to a room. The room is cleaner than I expect, with a shower and wash basin (pretty big hint there, I think, perhaps naively). The ML is a small, thin Vietnamese girl, perhaps mid-late twenties. Not a particularly attractive face, slim though not great English. Her name is Linda (I find out on a subsequent visit, but that's another story). She says to get changed and lie down and leaves the room. So, I strip down and am uncertain about whether to go full monty or not. I chicken out and leave my underwear and (don't judge) my socks on. Linda re-enters the room and makes what I assume to be a surprised snort and proceeds to pull my underwear off. I'm both excited and shitting bricks. She asks if this is my first time there and I answer honestly.

What follows is a fairly good massage, not as firm as I'd like, but not bad, with some brushes and tickles, which I find promising. On the flip she does some light massage on my arms and legs and some on my forehead. She then asks if I want a '*something that I assume to mean HJ, like I said, English wasn't that good* I'm pretty dense, so I ask what she means. After going around in circles for a while, she finally just comes over to the business end and makes the universal sign and indicates $20. I say yes please and she proceeds with an OK HJ. I gently caress her butt outside her dress, which is fine, though nothing more seems welcome. I quickly finish up and she provides a hot towel wipe down, front and back.

So, my first attempt is a success, but more due to Linda's persistence and desire for $20 cash.

Thanks Linda.

Not that helpful

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPowers99  [View Original Post]
    Worth a visit with the right person on duty. I think see is working mornings at present.
    Does the right person have a name?

Little lonsdale

Called in last Wednesday to see Winnie. Again at the lobby the elevator to the floor didn't work, so hopped in with someone else then used the stairs the rest if the way. Winnie is probably early to mid thirties, cute face. Body wise she is decent but she does have magnificent tits. Went for the half hour massage. She proceeded with a nice massage in the back and then started with her big tits all over. With the flip, she sits up close to my shoulders with her tits hanging in front of my face. So a decide to play with them. She is enjoying it while she plays with the fella. After a few minutes she asks if I want BJ for 30 extra, so I say why not. She goes out and comes back with the rubber. We go for 69 for a good 10 minutes. She is nicely shaved. Time is running out, so she finishes me with HJ. She is a sweet girl and very service oriented.

Cherry Blossom blooming in January

Quote Originally Posted by PipedPiper  [View Original Post]
    Went there today it wasn't to bad worth a try, Asian girl, not much English but friendly. Swan st and Church st, Richmond.
    Have also partaken of this establishment last week. Contacted a regular girl from another establishment advising that I was feeling frisky. See advised me to meet her here as she was helping out a friend in a new venture. Upon arrival shown into a client darkly lit cubicle. Stripped and assumed the position on the table. Started with massage with see advising that my shoulders were tight. Hands meandered their way down my body. Soon had reached my upper thighs with work around the crack and sack.

Upon the flip see is soon licking up and down my shaft. Her clothes removed I'm feeling her boobs and her crack, which she advises is turning her on more as she takes my shaft in her mouth.

It is not long before my hips are thrusting upwards and another sizable load is being released.

Worth a visit with the right person on duty. I think see is working mornings at present.

Polish Barbara

Hey Punter,

Where is this place or how can I find it East Malvern is a big place.

Any idea on price.

Cheers
    Check out the "L" website, looks like she has advertised today. It's near the TAFE.

I paid $150, would I return? I think what I received was is called a "rusty trombone" - and whilst I am totally straight it was an amazing feeling. Thinking I might pop back once my toe nails have grown LOL.

Re-read your quoted section of #8052

Hi Golfer,

I have read and re read post 7944 unlike yourself.

Can't see where he mentions Life Care at 77 Paisley St.

The Life Care I was and the punter (Dickman321) who wrote the post refers to is in Frankston.

Post 7944.

Cheers
    Now now, OldPlayer, no need to get pissy. When you decided to shorten the quotation from Dickman321, you deleted all references to Life Care in Frankston, and only kept in the quote references to Footscray, with Lotus Massage being named. I thought the same as Golfer when I first read your post. I think Golfer did a nice review of how Lotus Massage works and what's offered, so we all benefited. Sounds like it was coincidental that there happens to be a Life Care at 77 Paisley, which makes it a short leap to assume maybe you looked at 77 instead of 75 Paisley that Dickman321 mentioned.

No harm no foul, OP.

CK.

Mario-P.

I once drove all the way home (about 30 minutes) to think f-it, I have an extra 60 why not. Straight back there and had her mate.

Started doing back to backs for the last 8 or 9 times I have gone. Almost dread the thought of going again lately as I know its usually a double whammy.

Before I come to my senses and cry poor till the next head snap.

Kind of. Walk out of one shop and straight into another one down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer48  [View Original Post]
    Best go back and reread the post. The OP specifically referred to Lotus at 75 Paisley St. Life Care is at 77 Paisley St and is almost certainly legit. On the other hand, Lotus will definitely offer whatever you want but you will have to be very specific about your needs. The drill there is you walk in and whoever meets you will take you to a room and try to make a sale. That is when you have to state specifically what you are after. If the girl does it you and you are interested, you are then negotiating a price. If she does not do what you want she will talk to the boss lady. If there is someone there who meets the job requirement she will bring her to the room or perhaps take you to whatever room she is working in. Then you start negotiating IF you like what you see. You might find what you are after but then again you may not. If what you are after is a HJ, you will definitely get it at Lotus. More than that depends on the girl and what you are prepared to pay.

Golfer
    Hi Golfer,

I have read and re read post 7944 unlike yourself.

Can't see where he mentions Life Care at 77 Paisley St.

The Life Care I was and the punter (Dickman321) who wrote the post refers to is in Frankston.

Post 7944.

Cheers

Lotus. Footscray

Went down and had a look at this place (Life Care) from the outside.

Looks very legit and so does their web site.

What was her name.

Cheers
    Best go back and reread the post. The OP specifically referred to Lotus at 75 Paisley St. Life Care is at 77 Paisley St and is almost certainly legit. On the other hand, Lotus will definitely offer whatever you want but you will have to be very specific about your needs. The drill there is you walk in and whoever meets you will take you to a room and try to make a sale. That is when you have to state specifically what you are after. If the girl does it you and you are interested, you are then negotiating a price. If she does not do what you want she will talk to the boss lady. If there is someone there who meets the job requirement she will bring her to the room or perhaps take you to whatever room she is working in. Then you start negotiating IF you like what you see. You might find what you are after but then again you may not. If what you are after is a HJ, you will definitely get it at Lotus. More than that depends on the girl and what you are prepared to pay.

Golfer.

Kenyan in Caufield

Hi all, made enquires at this place, 6/106 Hawthorn Rd, made appointment and went for a massage, met the Kenyan girl, 24 years, quite tall, slim. The massage was pretty good on the back, asked me to flip over, I asked her if she does topless, yes for extra $50, said no touching, I talked her in to let me touch otherwise not worth the amount, agreed gentle touching, very nice body, nice firm top and not too big, good HJ to finish off, total $100 WIR? Yes but no hurry. Cheers Ausmann.

Posting Limitations