Thread: Melbourne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 517 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

LT Lonsdale St

Sorry guys, from previous post, WIR? Meant to be Yes.

LT Lonsdale St

Hi guys,

Just an update on the above address, decided to go there on Thursday evening, wow, for $70 bucks can't ask for more, great massage and ending. WIR why.

Cheers

Rooks Rd:

Quote Originally Posted by ThePunter  [View Original Post]
    Hi Ausmann,

I actually think that Rooks Road is better (when it is open).

There was a stunning 19 YO Viet there who will push her groin against your head (if you put it fair enough up the massage table) and also grind into your hand if it hands off the edge. She will also let you feel her up and play with her pussy and ass through her panties (boobs are off limits for some reason. Starting to think it is because so many of them have those awful added bras). The same girl will also get up on the massage table and sit on you will she massages. I think this is really erotic as it teases before finishing off with an awesome HJ.

BTW. As guessed below Worrell is the correct address. Both Rooks Rd and Worrell the Viet girls wear those really tight ultra short dresses to allow for easy touching.
    Hi ThePunter,

Can you name this girl at Rooks Rd please? You can PM me if it is ok. I think the Rooks Rd, & Worrell St is the same owner.

Thanks

Hi Ausmann,

There was a stunning 19 YO Viet there who will push her groin against your head (if you put it fair enough up the massage table) and also grind into your hand if it hands off the edge. She will also let you feel her up and play with her pussy and ass through her panties (boobs are off limits for some reason. Starting to think it is because so many of them have those awful added bras). The same girl will also get up on the massage table and sit on you will she massages. I think this is really erotic as it teases before finishing off with an awesome HJ.

BTW. As guessed below Worrell is the correct address. Both Rooks Rd and Worrell the Viet girls wear those really tight ultra short dresses to allow for easy touching.
    Can we get some street numbers for these two on Worrell St and Rooks road? Not driving across town without details. PM if you wish.

Rooks road

Quote Originally Posted by Ausmann  [View Original Post]
    Hi Pedro,

I think the place off the freeway is on Worrell St, great massage with HJ, $45/ plus $30/ but limited touching only WIR? Yes. Rooks Rd massage is ok, same deal, no touching, I have been there a couple of times, some of the girls are good. WIR? No. Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Hi Ausmann,

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Punter can you PM me details on the reference to the place off the freeway?

Cheers.

Pedro.
    Me too please.

Another sun flower

Thanks Isotonic.

I always enjoy tying new places. Had a good time. However like most places in this area the walls are to thin. If you get off listening to what's going on in the room next to you. Then go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Isotonic  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a new place that's opened up just in the past week. If I've read the sign on the front correctly, it's called Sunflower Massage (not to be confused with Little Sunflower Massage that's on the other side of the railway overpass) in Sunshine. It's located near the intersection of Sun Cr and Durham Rd. I haven't been in there to even enquire about the prices, but am letting those of you know who like to try out the new ones as soon as they spring up. The paint on the walls may not even be dry yet (if they even repainted) .

Nunawading

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosNeeds  [View Original Post]

Cheers.

Pedro.
    Hi Pedro,

I think the place off the freeway is on Worrell St, great massage with HJ, $45/ plus $30/ but limited touching only WIR? Yes. Rooks Rd massage is ok, same deal, no touching, I have been there a couple of times, some of the girls are good. WIR? No. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Details

I went to this place a few times many years ago when there was an old Hong Kong guy on the desk. He's probably dead now. They used to use the "Lotus Spa" name. Got lucky once with a PRC called Mickey which I thought was ironic.

Plenty of other places around Nunawading, there is one just around the corner (same girls that used to work on Burwood Hwy East Burwood). There is also one up near the end of the freeway if you nice cute Vietnamese girls in short dresses. This is linked to the one on Rooks Road (some of the cutest 18 YO Vietnamese girls when it is open).

Also try the one down neat the fish and chip shop on Mt Pleasant Rd if you want a great HJ.

Cheers.

Pedro.

Avondale heights

Hi Danthe man,

Yes I have been twice to AH it is a are&t but they are very cautious the girls are a little older than normal and only boob show for extras. I would return $50 for 1/2 HR plus extras.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the massage place in Military Road Avondale heights, (near the bottle shop)?

Is it legit or a R&T.

Around Springvale Rd

Quote Originally Posted by PatHiscock  [View Original Post]
    Eastern suburbs punter. Springvale Road just south of the Nuna railway station. Went once and reasonable massage but nothing on offer, got short changed 5 mins. Didn't think much of it but thought I would have another crack. Second time similar but short changed 10 mins, WTF I thought, I pointed this out and got a death stare like I was asking for a first born child. Simple summation of this establishment A_V_O_I_D!!
    I went to this place a few times many years ago when there was an old Hong Kong guy on the desk. He's probably dead now. They used to use the "Lotus Spa" name. Got lucky once with a PRC called Mickey which I thought was ironic.

Plenty of other places around Nunawading, there is one just around the corner (same girls that used to work on Burwood Hwy East Burwood). There is also one up near the end of the freeway if you nice cute Vietnamese girls in short dresses. This is linked to the one on Rooks Road (some of the cutest 18 YO Vietnamese girls when it is open).

Also try the one down neat the fish and chip shop on Mt Pleasant Rd if you want a great HJ.

Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Isotonic  [View Original Post]
    This might just be the funniest thing I've read in the Melbourne forum. The usual modus operandi of the massage ladies are to get as much as they can from you, for as little as they can provide, and for as short a time as possible. I can totally understand the situation with Nikki being both weird and relaxing. It sounds like she likes to have someone to talk to, probably because she's not in an environment around other women with whom she can talk to. She actually sounds like a fun change.
    Well I found her number and went for a visit.

She is no glamour but does do a good HJ.

$100 got me 2 showers a cup of coffee 1 1/2 hours of nude massage / HJ and talking and more talking.

She tells stories of when she owned and run a massage parlor back in the mid eighties and of her life with her ex BF or husband.

I think she is lonely and just wants company.

BTW FS for another $30.

Speaking of AMPS

Has anyone tried the massage place in Military Road Avondale heights, (near the bottle shop)?

Is it legit or a R&T.

Disappointing scene

After tiring of reading report after report on this forum featuring AMP's and derivatives thereof, I thought I would try an actual knock shop for a change last Saturday.

I first visited Collingwood Confidential as I was advised that they at times had decent pickings. My time was wasted. For a start the line up took forever. There were only two girls available at the time, and there was a gap of about 5 minutes between intro's. As a side issue the second girl had obviously just finished with her last client as she was quite smelly and when she shook my hand she was very sweaty. My ardor was crushed to such an extent I walked out. Not my kind of place.

Anyhow into the car I hopped thinking to myself that the encounter I had just had was an omen that the moons were not aligned for an encounter tonight. That was until I drove past the Candy Club in Richmond down the road. Why not I say.

The lineup at the CC was about 8 Asians, all OK. I chose a young lady with an extremely padded bra, but good English skills. I wish I hadn't.

My $130 for 30 minutes of sex got me 15 minutes of starfish sex and a two minute shower. This woman was so keen to get me out, she led me out the door naked. Without so much as a goodbye.

The scene in Melbourne is falling apart. There is a huge opening for providers who provide great service at a slightly higher price.

Rant over.

Styk.

Sunflower Massage. New place

I've noticed a new place that's opened up just in the past week. If I've read the sign on the front correctly, it's called Sunflower Massage (not to be confused with Little Sunflower Massage that's on the other side of the railway overpass) in Sunshine. It's located near the intersection of Sun Cr and Durham Rd. I haven't been in there to even enquire about the prices, but am letting those of you know who like to try out the new ones as soon as they spring up. The paint on the walls may not even be dry yet (if they even repainted) .

Posting Limitations