Thread: Melbourne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 509 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Lucy of Croydon

Quote Originally Posted by ChichiBigDog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that Triad.
    I think that The TriadKing is talking about a different girl. Chichi, I would suggest you check your PM Inbox.

Ya ya glamour

I was going to pop in here on Saturday on my way to the races at moonee valley but time got a bit tight. This shop is a dying breed. Old school rates of 70 $ for a nude massage. God not many places operate on these prices anymore. I hope they receive heaps of business.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyP  [View Original Post]
    Half the fun is finding the gems at RnT's that'll go above and beyond, it's like a lucky dip! You lose that element of excitement and adventure at a Brothel.
    I certainly respect DanTheMan's advice. If you really are in the mood for full service or if you want to be confident about what service you are going to receive, then definitely a legal brothel is the place to go. If you read back into the forum, there is plenty of evidence that the service you receive at some massage shops can be quite disappointing.

Nevertheless, in my humble opinion and in my experience, ladies who work at massage shops are, on the whole, a little sweeter than the ones you find at brothels.

It really boils down to what you want and the kind of chances you want to take.

Half the fun is finding the gems at RnT's that'll go above and beyond, it's like a lucky dip! You lose that element of excitement and adventure at a Brothel.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Well said. Forget going to places, where you think you "might" see some action. Go to a brothel where you will get what you want, with the girl you want.

Thanks Meanderer for the update, this place appears to have sprung up over the last few weeks. Will sus it out and update you with my findings.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Meanderer  [View Original Post]
    I visited Yaya Glamour massage shop recently. It's located at 116 Maribyrnong Road, Moonee Ponds. It is open from 11 am to 10 pm, seven days a week. I haven't visited this place before and according to the manager, it has been open for about a month. It advertises on the Locanto website. Its telephone number is 0455 77 66 99. It is freshly renovated and a little upmarket, nicely decorated and clean. Prices are standard for this kind of shop. They commence with a half hour massage from a clothed massage lady for $50, a nude massage for $70, a nude massage with BJ for $80 and full service for $100.

I received a nude massage from a Vietnamese lady called Cindy. She is a real sweety. I guess that she was in her early 20's. She was slim and gorgeous, with small breasts and a beautiful face. She was an 8 out of 10 for me. I imagine that would correspond to a 2 or 3 out of 10 for someone with higher expectations, like Genuine Lotus. Suffice to say, she was better than I deserve and much better than I usually see. The hand job was a little mechanical, but I enjoyed it. She works there on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

According to Cindy not all massage ladies provide full service. She doesn't, she says. She was happy to provide a BJ, but I passed on that. Needless to say, I hope to return there in the future.

If anyone wants any further information, please send me a private message.

Review of a massage shop in Moonee Ponds

I visited Yaya Glamour massage shop recently. It's located at 116 Maribyrnong Road, Moonee Ponds. It is open from 11 am to 10 pm, seven days a week. I haven't visited this place before and according to the manager, it has been open for about a month. It advertises on the Locanto website. Its telephone number is 0455 77 66 99. It is freshly renovated and a little upmarket, nicely decorated and clean. Prices are standard for this kind of shop. They commence with a half hour massage from a clothed massage lady for $50, a nude massage for $70, a nude massage with BJ for $80 and full service for $100.

I received a nude massage from a Vietnamese lady called Cindy. She is a real sweety. I guess that she was in her early 20's. She was slim and gorgeous, with small breasts and a beautiful face. She was an 8 out of 10 for me. I imagine that would correspond to a 2 or 3 out of 10 for someone with higher expectations, like Genuine Lotus. Suffice to say, she was better than I deserve and much better than I usually see. The hand job was a little mechanical, but I enjoyed it. She works there on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

According to Cindy not all massage ladies provide full service. She doesn't, she says. She was happy to provide a BJ, but I passed on that. Needless to say, I hope to return there in the future.

If anyone wants any further information, please send me a private message.

Aussie,

Most of the girls at 228 have been fairly average as of late, Nina looked decent when I saw her as she was done up with makeup, etc, however that's the first time I'd seen her so I might caught her at her best, I went fairly early in the morning when she was at her freshest. I'd say 7/10 for looks, 1/10 for service.
    Paid my 1st Visit today.

Reserve the judgment as intend going back next week.

Tally

Her name is Tally from South Africa. She's either shy or bored when giving the massage. Expensive for extras as well anywhere from $50-100 for topless HJ!

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieSuds  [View Original Post]
    Went back Wednesday saw Yen and was well satisfied.

I also met a small chocalate skinned girl with fuzzy hair called herself Tatum or something similar. Anyone know about her?

Wl croydon

Quote Originally Posted by TheTriadKing  [View Original Post]
    If you mean the WL in her early 20's, I heard she married an Asian dude and recently had a kid. Probably not working any more, maybe in the future.
    Thanks for that Triad.

Victoria st near Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by AsianCentury  [View Original Post]
    You just had shit luck I think OZ. Never seen anything but doable women there.
    Went back Wednesday saw Yen and was well satisfied.

I also met a small chocalate skinned girl with fuzzy hair called herself Tatum or something similar. Anyone know about her?

On a positive, as I was leaving I spotted Cindy, a young Viet with black frames glasses who offers great GFE with DFK, BBB+swallow and is eager to please so I'll be checking her out next as I've had many a good session with her.
    Wow, a girl who will kiss you after taking someone else's load in her mouth. Where do I sign up for that??

Quote Originally Posted by Brauninc  [View Original Post]
    For all members hoping to gain satisfaction through these new chardonnay rnt shops forget it. I call for all members who have had a bad experience in one of these shops to return to legal brothels where we get good value for money.
    Well said. Forget going to places, where you think you "might" see some action. Go to a brothel where you will get what you want, with the girl you want.

Julia

Ausman,

She is friendly and provides the usual but from my several visits it isn't going to get any better than what you have experienced so far. If there is someone here who has got more, they are a better punter than I Gungadin.

Worrell st

Quote Originally Posted by Ausmann  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Can you mention what luck you have had with Julia please? I have been there a few times.

Thanks
    She is very friendly but what you have got so far is all you're going to get. I tried every angle I know but it is what it is. If anyone else has got more, I now to their punting prowess. I have since moved on to others.

Quote Originally Posted by ChichiBigDog  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Some time ago before the massage place in Croydon which was located on a service road next to Maroondah Highway was raided and closed down, there was a Chinese wl called Lucy. A tallish girl, long black hair, reasonably attractive. Her service was excellent all round and was wondering if any punter out there has come across her, would you please let me know where. She was very good and easy to get on with.

Thanks and cheers.
    If you mean the WL in her early 20's, I heard she married an Asian dude and recently had a kid. Probably not working any more, maybe in the future.

Posting Limitations