Thread: Melbourne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 512 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Leanna

After reading through an old section of this forum, seeing at least a few references to the name Sarah (the piano teacher? And finding bits and pieces of info that indicated she is now going by the name Leanna who advertises on the Melbourne pages of the backpage site, I decided to contact her and book a session.

However, she doesn't list her phone number in her advertisement, just her email address. You have to contact her via email and you'll get put on her list, which doesn't happen immediately, it takes a couple of days or at least it did for me. You'll then receive an email with her mobile phone number, as well as a list of all her services with the cost of each service, and a collection of about 50 small photos most of which are of her.

Within the email she sends out, she indicates the steps you need to take to contact her by phone and the info you need to provide her, nothing too personal. On the plus side she mentions in her email that age (other than being at least 18 years old of course), race, weight, etc are irrelevant, and she welcomes all. Good on her.

She has a rather large list of services, and the one that caught my attention was her Adam & Eve service (she has funny names for all her services) which is an all inclusive bareback full service. But at almost $500 for an hour, that seems to be designed for the high rollers among us. As I don't believe anything I read on the Internet, and less than half of what I see, I decided to start at the other end of her price scale and book her lowest cost session which is $60 for a 15 minute BBBJ + CIM. I figured that if it was an awful session, I'd only be out $60, and probably be a little wiser.

Any booking you want to make has to be made for the same day, according to the info in her email, so I texted her the info she requested, including the name of the service. She replied very quickly, and we decided on the time of the booking. She also provided her address, which is around the area near to the intersection of Bell Street and Pascoe Vale Road.

It was dark when I arrived, but I managed to find the place fairly easily, and was invited inside. The first thing I noticed about Leanna was that she's quite tall (in heels), and very thin. I mean really thin. I was shown in to the room where she has a massage table, and asked to take my clothes off and lie on the table, face up. No messing around here, as she went straight to work on the BBBJ. She didn't take it in deep, but alternated between licking and sucking, and built things up nicely but slowly. I was worried that I might not be able to pop within the 15 minute session time, but I needn't have worried, as she got me there in under 10 minutes. She asked me to flip over after that, and gave me a very light back and shoulder massage for the remainder of the time.

Compared to some of the massage places I've visited, where things start at around $50, and then the cost of extras get piled on top of that, it was a pleasant change to know what I was going to get for the money I paid. It wasn't the best BJ I've ever had, but I can't really complain when a girl takes me into her mouth and lets me pop there. So I'm calling it OK.

Leanna advertises with a SWA number, so I guess that means she's fully registered and legal. She advertises as 28 years old, but she looks to be in her thirties, at least to me. I can see myself booking another session with her from time to time, but not sure whether I'll try one of her many other services, or just stick with the blow-and-go service.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanderer  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's full of the posts of clowns, as you say, but if you read it closer you may have read the warning from Witchdong about that particular place:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...537&viewfull=1#post1615537.

If you come down with anything, please be sure to let us know.
    Some anonymous person goes and puts a "Health Department" warning on Locanto of all places and you believe it. Well done. It's some disgruntled punter who can't spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrr  [View Original Post]
    Attention Engine Driver!! You still frequent these pages? I hardly ever do now due to all the clowns wasting their time and money at crap RnT's.

Anyway, I've found another dynamo in Brunswick. Check out Suki (and Rika too) at Romantiks. All the stuff you want, with from a cute little Chinese woman who will fuck you like you're her long lost lover. She's great.
    Maybe it's full of the posts of clowns, as you say, but if you read it closer you may have read the warning from Witchdong about that particular place:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1615537

If you come down with anything, please be sure to let us know.

Suki at Romantiks

Attention Engine Driver!! You still frequent these pages? I hardly ever do now due to all the clowns wasting their time and money at crap RnT's.

Anyway, I've found another dynamo in Brunswick. Check out Suki (and Rika too) at Romantiks. All the stuff you want, with from a cute little Chinese woman who will fuck you like you're her long lost lover. She's great.

Oh, and Sue is back at E25.

No Longer there

Quote Originally Posted by GenuineLotus  [View Original Post]
    It's hard believe but yes; I'm working on the new Porsche center near 141 Vic. The 6 x3 18-barrel 13-storey grain silos that once graced the Collingwood skyline have almost been levelled for the new Porsche Centre. I couldn't help but call infor a six oclock Wednesday mid-week punt at 141. I've mentioned this before, but the pricing structure at this place is on the high side 80 $ph and it's a blind date setup and was led upstairs to the double room facing the parade. I had the newly advertised Fiona an attractive 20 YO fair skinned Vietnamese girl that kindly asked if it's OK to stay in the room while I undressed. With me being her second customer in two days She was slightly nervous I could tell nevermind I said and went straight into a torpedo face down. A nice tickle up the arse hands straight up behind her panties. Before things got too serious I confirmed the shopping list, 50 $ full nude and touch everything and GFE kissing but specified No HJ Yes she said to all and more 120 $FS which I declined.

Summary; beautiful medium sized exquisite body gorgeous be-sized breasts just the way I like them (no bigger) shaved snatch / much prefer natural I think they have a nicer look and odor. All-round A lovely girl, nice manners, educated a beautiful young body, a pity I'm taken otherwise would make a great wife or partner for a ISG forum punter.

Happy Hunting and punting.

Lotus.
    This lady was fired after half a day. I wonder why? I use this place quite a bit for massage and have never been offered FS or anything like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortChanged  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give a review/ s for 291 A High Street Preston. What type of ladies there. Is it similar to the old plenty road one (There used to be Asian woman Lena)?

Just wondering if it is worth a visit.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Short Changed.

I've recently reviewed this place:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...083&viewfull=1#post1581083.

There is another review of this massage shop, I recall, in which the member didn't think much of the girl or the services.

In answer to your questions, it is manged and staffed by some of the people who used to work at the famous Plenty Road massage shop. However it is not nearly as good as the old place. This isn't one of my favourites and you can do a whole lot better than this one.

Meanderer

141 nearPorsche Centre Melbourne

It's hard believe but yes; I'm working on the new Porsche center near 141 Vic. The 6 x3 18-barrel 13-storey grain silos that once graced the Collingwood skyline have almost been levelled for the new Porsche Centre. I couldn't help but call infor a six oclock Wednesday mid-week punt at 141. I've mentioned this before, but the pricing structure at this place is on the high side 80 $ph and it's a blind date setup and was led upstairs to the double room facing the parade. I had the newly advertised Fiona an attractive 20 YO fair skinned Vietnamese girl that kindly asked if it's OK to stay in the room while I undressed. With me being her second customer in two days She was slightly nervous I could tell nevermind I said and went straight into a torpedo face down. A nice tickle up the arse hands straight up behind her panties. Before things got too serious I confirmed the shopping list, 50 $ full nude and touch everything and GFE kissing but specified No HJ Yes she said to all and more 120 $FS which I declined.

Summary; beautiful medium sized exquisite body gorgeous be-sized breasts just the way I like them (no bigger) shaved snatch / much prefer natural I think they have a nicer look and odor. All-round A lovely girl, nice manners, educated a beautiful young body, a pity I'm taken otherwise would make a great wife or partner for a ISG forum punter.

Happy Hunting and punting.

Lotus.

Review of massage shop in Sunshine West

I visited the '2 Lua Massage' shop recently. It is located at 6 Tallintyre Road, Sunshine West. Its telephone numbers are 0422 505 699 and 0422 360 042. This is a new shop and freshly renovated. It advertises on Locanto. It appears to be managed and staffed by Vietnamese women. It is clean and well furnished, with wooden doors. The massage I received here was not very good, perhaps a 5 out of 10. She just drenched me in baby oil and then just rubbed me up and down in a half hearted sort of way. I could not tell whether the massage lady was good looking or not because the room was so dark that when I turned around for the front side, she was more or less just a silhouette to me. There was not a hint of extras. I didn't even get my chest massaged. This place is not recommended and I will never return here. This was one for the team.

Can anyone give review of 291 a

Can anyone give a review/ s for 291 A High Street Preston. What type of ladies there. Is it similar to the old plenty road one (There used to be Asian woman Lena)?

Just wondering if it is worth a visit.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Brauninc  [View Original Post]
    Another Taiwan gem was michelle late 20's working at 100 esplanade and 14 princess st, but she still hasn't returned from a holiday overseas. Regarding rnt's the golden rule I now follow is, if the girl isn't wearing a skirt with exposed legs, I won't risk booking her unless I have information that she does good extras.
    Bullshit Michelle is late 20's! Saying that she's late 30's would be kind. I think she is about 40.

Mr sweets

Meanderer thanks for your review on 160 little Lonsdale, I'm glad theres still some old school shops where you can penetrate the girls. I think you should change your name to the above as you aways seem to find a sweet massage lady during your sessions.

Review of CBD massage shop

This is a report of a massage shop located at 160 Little Lonsdale Street in CBD Melbourne. Its telephone number is 0423 720 273. If you do a Google search for the phone number you can see they are advertising it high and low: on Locanto and about a dozen other websites.

This place is run by a friendly, middle aged Asian woman. She was telling me they have different ladies working there nearly every day. It is very secure and you can't just walk in. When you arrive, ring the telephone number and the lady manager will meet you in the foyer. She needs to meet you there because the lift doesn't work without an electronic key.

The shop offers nude massage for $70 per half hour and full service for $100 per half hour. I chose the nude massage like I usually do.

I have to thank NSA Cruzer for putting me on to this place. If you are buddies with NSA Cruzer, he will be able to give you some suggestions about days to visit and who to ask for.

The massage lady I was with was really lovely. She was a student, she said. She was Chinese and in her mid 20's. Slim, fair skin and small breasts. She is not the most gorgeous girl I've ever been with (probably a 7 out of 10 for me) but she was very sensuous and sweet. The massage was also really good (probably 7 out of 10). There just isn't anything quite like cuddling up with a warm and sexy girl on a soft bed, on a cold winters day, kissing and stroking each other. She was generous with her time and I left her a good tip in gratitude.

I had a great time and plan to return again in the future.

Agreed, the Chinese girls generally offer shit service.

I find Koreans and Viets are auite accommodating and offer nice extra, have'nt had much experience with Filo's but I hear they rock. Are there any establishments in Melb with decent Filo's?

Quote Originally Posted by Lefeu  [View Original Post]
    I guess mongers can have different experiences. I had my first Korean about 6 years ago, and I cannot have enough of them. I am over 200 Korean gals now, and I still crave them. I also have enjoyed Thai, Filippinas, and Vietnamese girls. My bad experiences has been with Chinese (PRC). After about 20 chicks, mostly in China, Hong Kong / Macau, I called it quit. No more Chinese for me.

Address Update - 295 Francis St

My bad, the address was 295 Francis St.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyP  [View Original Post]
    Tried a new parlour on Saturday, Mackenzie Street, which is one I stumbled upon through the seedy underbelly known as the Locanto classifieds. Clean, professional looking premises with not a hint of devious activity potentially available, aside from the classic flashing neon 'Masaage' sign that we've all become so fond of over the years.

A spunky asian vixen answered the door and lo and behold it was the tasty Korean from 228 that I saw a week or so ago. Booked a 30 minute session with her and in my daze of excitement forgot to check the extras menu, handed over $100 only to find out after the fact that no BJ was available, and she's on her period. Damn..

Quote Originally Posted by Kakariki  [View Original Post]
    Slight brain fade, it's Korean girls I stay clear of, I've also has good experiences with Taiwanese girls.
    I guess mongers can have different experiences. I had my first Korean about 6 years ago, and I cannot have enough of them. I am over 200 Korean gals now, and I still crave them. I also have enjoyed Thai, Filippinas, and Vietnamese girls. My bad experiences has been with Chinese (PRC). After about 20 chicks, mostly in China, Hong Kong / Macau, I called it quit. No more Chinese for me.

Posting Limitations