Thread: Melbourne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 493 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

The new 22B Burwood HWY

Hi guys,

Was feeling like a new adventure yesterday. Thought I'd have a look here. Hadn't been here for more than 6 months. Used to be a friendly Indian girl (? Shanay) here.

Was greeted by a tall good-looking blonde in a tight black mini-skirt. She would definitely have been a stunner in her time. Forgot her name. Anyhow, it seems she runs

This place solo now.

$50 for "Lomi Lomi" massage. That sounds reasonable. No signs to read in the room. Lots of candles & smelly stuff. This girl really believed in her massage.

As I was undressing, she came back in to describe how erotic her massage was. She said it should be done topless. I was not going to complain. But for another $70!

Now, I had just come into a windfall this week, and I really wanted to see her tits, so I paid.

It was a fantastic massage. Her oily body was on me the whole time; her hands were everywhere; her tits were in my face, and her hands were rubbing my dick indirectly for a large part of it. Yet she seemed to keep it all professional.

Finally she asked if I wanted the cock massaged. It was great. I was even exploring her everywhere with my hands at the same time.

I asked her if she did FS. And boy did I get a lecture about how unethical that was and how it could lead to all sorts of health issues. This was a bit funny as she was so seductively giving me

A great HJ at the same time.

All up it cost me $120, but it was a great adventure, she was pretty hot, hey, and she thought she was giving me a thoroughly professional service.

It's worth a try if you're looking to spoil yourself with something different to the cheaper Asian gals.

I reckon FS could be on the cards on future visits.

Overall, what an adventure!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchdong  [View Original Post]
    Umm, it sounds like from your description that you had bare back full service. Well good luck to you and I'd appreciate it if you let me know which places you go to.
    No, definitely not FS and no bareback, that is just way too risky by a bloody long shot.

No sensitive areas in contact at any time. Just not worth the potential for problems.

That's why I restrict the punting to RnT exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by PassThru  [View Original Post]
    Should have heeded this advice long before, proved very worthwhile.

Returning from the day's duties, had to pass back thru the lovely western suburbs, past Sunshine and decided to give it a shot at St Albans on the strength of the Locanto ad and various posts I'd seen.

Definitely worthwhile, no bs, just straight down to biz once the finances had been sorted.

Lovely Asian gal, got down to just a nice little pair of panties in the first 5 minutes and flipped me over with immediate attention to the tension areas.

Meanwhile, a lovely small natural set of breasts and perky nipples was on offer as well as a hard little rounded butt.

As we proceeded with discovery not much was off limits and soon ML was on the table with all offerings in view and accessible.

A little bit of DATY and some finger work produced the expected Oscar-winning performance which the led to completion with cream spread over the gorgeous little tummy (a timy little pot belly but very nice).

In and out in just under 30, but all minutes very well-spent, lovely ML, great attitude and although the technique wasn't the most fantastic, the warm and accommodating attitude more than made up for any lack there. Hands, feet, thighs, whatever was available came into play. Time well spent!

Now to keep dreaming that the Collingwood places can offer about the same level of service. If anybody has any intel on these please share.

This is very much on my WIR list even though I don't get put that way very much.

Happy punting.
    Umm, it sounds like from your description that you had bare back full service. Well good luck to you and I'd appreciate it if you let me know which places you go to.

Just wondering if anyone has been to that Lotus Footscray joint recently?

Yes, It's pretty shit but it within walking distance.

Any suggestions in the Footscray CBD area would be great too.

Go west young man!

Should have heeded this advice long before, proved very worthwhile.

Returning from the day's duties, had to pass back thru the lovely western suburbs, past Sunshine and decided to give it a shot at St Albans on the strength of the Locanto ad and various posts I'd seen.

Definitely worthwhile, no bs, just straight down to biz once the finances had been sorted.

Lovely Asian gal, got down to just a nice little pair of panties in the first 5 minutes and flipped me over with immediate attention to the tension areas.

Meanwhile, a lovely small natural set of breasts and perky nipples was on offer as well as a hard little rounded butt.

As we proceeded with discovery not much was off limits and soon ML was on the table with all offerings in view and accessible.

A little bit of DATY and some finger work produced the expected Oscar-winning performance which the led to completion with cream spread over the gorgeous little tummy (a timy little pot belly but very nice).

In and out in just under 30, but all minutes very well-spent, lovely ML, great attitude and although the technique wasn't the most fantastic, the warm and accommodating attitude more than made up for any lack there. Hands, feet, thighs, whatever was available came into play. Time well spent!

Now to keep dreaming that the Collingwood places can offer about the same level of service. If anybody has any intel on these please share.

This is very much on my WIR list even though I don't get put that way very much.

Happy punting.

Caulfield

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer48  [View Original Post]
    With time to kill and a slight itch I took a Locanto punt this week. The ad is reasonably specific about the service being massage only but gave enough clues to make me think it was worth a try. When I called the "we do not do special massage here" was quite specific. I booked and when the door was opened that was the first thing the ML said to me. I decided to go with the flow. The ML was friendly and had reasonable English and gave a really good massage lasting exactly the 45 mins I booked for but never once strayed from a "normal" massage. It was good enough that I may return. A sign on the wall suggests other ladies may offer different services to satisfy customer requirements. Who knows what that may mean?
    Unless they feeling threatened at the moment I am not sure why more wasnt on offer?

Been there many times never any issues with a HJ had naked, a BJ and pussy play several times also.

Never known FS to to be on offer.

Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Melb  [View Original Post]
    Popped in on Tuesday around mid day and the mamasan and an older aussie guy said sorry we are shut. I was not happy and walked off without asking if this is a permanent closure?

Anyone know?
    Don't know about Elgar but it looks like it's happening elswhere too, Orange and Scanlan look like they've closed and the CBD ones are dropping like flies. Station St seems reasonable except you can hear everything in the next room like there wasn't a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Melb  [View Original Post]
    Popped in on Tuesday around mid day and the mamasan and an older aussie guy said sorry we are shut. I was not happy and walked off without asking if this is a permanent closure?

Anyone know?
    Is that the one net to launderette?

Used to visit it.

Became a hit or miss.

Mostly miss recently. Only way to find out is to ring up

Lucky 888 massage Caufield South

With time to kill and a slight itch I took a Locanto punt this week. The ad is reasonably specific about the service being massage only but gave enough clues to make me think it was worth a try. When I called the "we do not do special massage here" was quite specific. I booked and when the door was opened that was the first thing the ML said to me. I decided to go with the flow. The ML was friendly and had reasonable English and gave a really good massage lasting exactly the 45 mins I booked for but never once strayed from a "normal" massage. It was good enough that I may return. A sign on the wall suggests other ladies may offer different services to satisfy customer requirements. Who knows what that may mean?

156 Elgar Road

Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Isotonic  [View Original Post]
    Nooooooooo! I had been to see Amy about four times, and it was only during my last visit a few weeks ago that I got to see those magnificent tits of hers, when she removed her top on one of those unusually hot days that we had. She didn't seem to mind when I cupped and fondled them towards the end of the massage.

I had been following the suggestions made by a number of guys here to proceed with caution and see what else might be on offer as a repeat customer, and was certainly happy that progress seemed to be occurring. I was quite comfortable with her and she seemed to be OK with me, and now it seems that it's all over. I guess I shouldn't have expected that it would last.

I was planning my next visit to be next week some time, and might still go and ask for her, just to see what they'll do when I ask for her.
    And how amazing are her tits?

She has no problem with you playing with them at all, great nipples too!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLovesit  [View Original Post]
    Also, Puckle St arcade, Amy used to be there (Amy, the asian with the hot body and perfect DD cup tits) but now seems like she's been replaced by another' Amy' who is much below average.
    Nooooooooo! I had been to see Amy about four times, and it was only during my last visit a few weeks ago that I got to see those magnificent tits of hers, when she removed her top on one of those unusually hot days that we had. She didn't seem to mind when I cupped and fondled them towards the end of the massage.

I had been following the suggestions made by a number of guys here to proceed with caution and see what else might be on offer as a repeat customer, and was certainly happy that progress seemed to be occurring. I was quite comfortable with her and she seemed to be OK with me, and now it seems that it's all over. I guess I shouldn't have expected that it would last.

I was planning my next visit to be next week some time, and might still go and ask for her, just to see what they'll do when I ask for her.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeMonsta  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

I am very new to this scene and have seen an ad in locanto for a place in Heyington cres, Noble park. I was wondering if anyone has been? Also I am looking for any places to try in south east but most I've seen have been straight up sex, all I want is a nice massage and a happy ending. BBBJ is an intriguing prospect too.

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules just asking. Very new.
    Hi there,

I am a new member to this site and have been going around looking for a decent place for a massage, with ref to Heyington Cres, I have been their once before a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty good, massage with HJ. Many different nationalities working their at different times, I had an Indian lady that day.

Cheers!

More Lygon St

Quote Originally Posted by PassThru  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Witchdong, a lot of buyer beware out there as I'm finding out.

Had a less than wonderful punt at Lolilove in Lygon, only no touch, fully clothed happy ending the other day.

Pleasant personality, face was nice, body ok I think as I couldn't tell much from the baggy dress.

Again, lured in by promises from the locanto ads, so need to read more based on recent punts as everything seems to change very quickly.

Good luck with punts all.
    A little more spare time came up so decided to have a shot at another place on Lygon.

This was Sakura, and while it was a slightly better overall experience than Lolilove, don't think this will be high on the WIR list.

Nice Taiwanese ML, thin but reasonably shaped with a nice firm but small butt, massage was reasonably ok and only very lightly hinting at possibilities.

On turnover, was asked if I was enjoying it and mentioned some of me was enjoying it a lot, then the offer of extras came up with the "how much do you want to pay" question.

Settled on a price and was given a quite nice handy for a while, touching allowed but only thru the clothes, except for some nipple play, nice and hard there and a very nice butt and cheek gap.

Better than Lolilove but not as good an overall experience as Dryburgh which was straight to the action and no barriers.

Happy punting people choose wisely.

Hi guys,

Visited Narre Warren and was told 3 girls were working. Alice, Joline, and some else whose name I forgot. Paid the lady in charge $45 for 1/2 hr massage and was ushered to a room. In walked one Asian girl whose name I didn't remember but I wasnt attracted to her for some reason. Average looking and had leggings on so I asked to see another girl. In came Joline and it was her mini skirt that got me. She asked me to take of all my clothes and lay on the table. She proceeded to massage my back which was very average and after 15mins I turned around and she massaged my front. She saw that I was getting horny and showed 3 fingers to indicate $30 which I agreed to. The HJ was good.

Looks 6/10

Massage 4/10

Wir. No there are better ones out there I hope.

Cheers

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 493 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations