Adult Vacations
Mondial FKK
fkk tours

Thread: Melbourne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 706 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternate75  [View Original Post]
    Went in on Wednesday just before lunch. Usually the standard is very low but thought I would knock and see. Well to my surprise was an 8/10, about 26-28 yrs mixed Asian woman, slim to average figure but fantastic body with perfect tits. I got shown into the west room (there are two rooms), and negotiated $100 for nude HJ with no limits. She is very quietly spoken, but she agreed didn't negotiate much as all.

I nude up on the table and get a crappy massage for 10 minutes then she asks me to flip. She takes her gear off but leaves her panties on. I told her that's not what we negotiated. So with out much encouragement / negotiation she nudes up. Then she offers me BBBJ for another $50, $130 is my tops so I offer her $30 and she agrees. The negotiation is pissing me off a bit at this stage but I am so hard from looking at this perfect set of tits and slightly trimmed snatch small head takes over. So off we go. The usual nipple suck on me. I return the favour most enjoyable. Then the BBBJ starts. She is 7/10 and using her mouth more than her hand which is great. I just hold back and let her go for 10 minutes. I am into her pussy and she pulls my hand away with full digital penetration but I got there and she is wet. She comes up for breath and says need to use hand for a while. No problems there. I ask her to suck again and almost shoot CIM but she is a but slow to get on. I must say she is one of the most powerful vacuum girls I have been with. If you are looking for a city alternative easy parking this place that's been here for years is a good option. The sign in the room says no sexual services so please take note. Usually there are two girls working but she was the only one on when I visited.

Back to work in suburbs with a smile on my face.
    This is an old school shop guys, where the standard 70 nude HJ and extra 20 for BJ and extra 20 for FS apply. They may be slightly entering the modern day RnTtheme of your 50 nude stuff. If every modern day RnT, offering FS at a comparable rate to a brothel, we would all be in punting heaven.

Crystal. Cherry blossoms.

Person's name: Crystal.

Establishment: Cherry Blossoms.

Date of visit: 9/12/2017.

Contact details / Address / Weblink: 7 Park Street, South Melbourne New number 038XXXX719.

Hours of Business: Early till early morning.

Rates: Day rate $100 for 20 minutes.

Size / shape: Size 8, 5 foot 3, red long hair hair, be-cups, Fully shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Hong Kong.

Services Provided: BBBJ, full service.

Value for money / recommend? : Exceptional service provider.

Went to meet this girl based on a recommendation from a member on PP. L. Met receptionist today round 1. 50 pm Claire, wearing a 2 piece green business suit. Figure hugging, her armpit area was quite exposed, and she was wearing a sexy creme shiny bra, and given permission I would have ripped it off with my teeth. Fringe and long hair, mid 20's I would have done her for sure. Had to wait 50 minutes to meet Crystal, so I went up to the shops to kill time.

When I returned, Crystal presented in a tight figure hugging black dress. Attractive enough, she looked Thai or Viet, rather than Hong hong. She had slightly dyed red hair. She had red stiletto's on, and when she turned and walked away, I really liked her legs, they seemed to be the same width from her knees to her ass. I told the receptionist, I might head off, she was worried I did not like her, I was 50/50. She asked me to see a couple other girls which can create more anxiety with choice. Tempted me with a tall Chinese girl, the 3 I met just did not suit, and I decided to stay with Crystal based on good service recommendation, and those legs. I was charged 100 on the card with no fee due to the recommendation.

I was taken to the last room down the back, and perved on the receptionist's ass in her green pants as she led the way. I had a shower and spent 10 minutes waiting. I then went back out and the receptionist told me that due to my late decision to book her, she won't be long. It soon became apparent another guy had snuck in before me hehe. 30 minutes all up later, she presents. I hugged her, and there were light kisses on the lips. I pulled her dress up and fondled her black undies covered ass. There were patches missing around the back. I fell on top of her on the bed, and we kissed even more. She took off her bottoms to reveal a shaved pussy, she got into the doggy position and lean't forward showing off her beautiful pussy lips, I gave them a little rub. She kept her black bra on during the whole session- be cups at a guess.

About 5 minutes of foreplay with her nibbling on my neck and earlobe, she even sucked the earlobe. She then stuck a ball in her mouth and sucked it. Then light licking of the tip of the penis, I was sure she was going to give me a BBBJ, and then she started. I was fairly limp when she engulfed it. There was no frantic sucking, she was amazing with her tongue. She was using her tongue as a vibrator on the tip of my penis, while half the penis was inside her mouth. I liken it to sticking your penis in a mixing machine. When she did suck, it was deep and slow. I moaned heavily a couple of times and I'm sure CIM was an option. An amazing technique.

There were a lot of different condoms for the sex. I chose my fav, the pink four seasons. I was only half erect when she put it on. It only covered half the penis, I was wanting to enter her so bad. The entry was without lube, it was an easy entry, and I could feel a build up of lubricant quite quickly. I was unsure whether she applied lube, later on she told me she did not. The vagina walls become increasingly right, and the feeling was amazing, she was clenching her pussy muscles.

Into doggy, her pussy had lost some of its wetness, but the feeling was still good. There was a lot of hair wiggling on her part, I cannot remember much moaning though, we finished in lie down doggy, as I came close to coming, I simply could not hold on in longer and blew a nice load. After the shower and mandatory hug, I thanked the receptionist, who I am sure I have met elsewhere. Caught another peek of her sexy bra through her green top.

In the end an exceptional service by Crystal, 100 $ for what she did, the BBBJ, the intercourse, Crystal works here Thurs to Sunday. No modern day RNT will give service like this for the price I paid.

Me too but was surprised at high quality. I used to pay $90 FS on Mondays with a decent massage (but 5/10 at a push) but she left, hence I didn't return for quite a while. Your turn to test out Monday. I've done Wednesday.
    Only been here a few times but always on ly $70 nude massage and Handjob.

Dry burgh

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I need say not been here for a few months, but never coughed up more than $100 for FS on my many visits in the past.

Pedro.
    Me too but was surprised at high quality. I used to pay $90 FS on Mondays with a decent massage (but 5/10 at a push) but she left, hence I didn't return for quite a while. Your turn to test out Monday. I've done Wednesday.

Went in on Wednesday just before lunch. Usually the standard is very low but thought I would knock and see. Well to my surprise was an 8/10, about 26-28 yrs mixed Asian woman, slim to average figure but fantastic body with perfect tits. I got shown into the west room (there are two rooms), and negotiated $100 for nude HJ with no limits. She is very quietly spoken, but she agreed didn't negotiate much as all.

I nude up on the table and get a crappy massage for 10 minutes then she asks me to flip. She takes her gear off but leaves her panties on. I told her that's not what we negotiated. So with out much encouragement / negotiation she nudes up. Then she offers me BBBJ for another $50, $130 is my tops so I offer her $30 and she agrees. The negotiation is pissing me off a bit at this stage but I am so hard from looking at this perfect set of tits and slightly trimmed snatch small head takes over. So off we go. The usual nipple suck on me. I return the favour most enjoyable. Then the BBBJ starts. She is 7/10 and using her mouth more than her hand which is great. I just hold back and let her go for 10 minutes. I am into her pussy and she pulls my hand away with full digital penetration but I got there and she is wet. She comes up for breath and says need to use hand for a while. No problems there. I ask her to suck again and almost shoot CIM but she is a but slow to get on. I must say she is one of the most powerful vacuum girls I have been with. If you are looking for a city alternative easy parking this place that's been here for years is a good option. The sign in the room says no sexual services so please take note. Usually there are two girls working but she was the only one on when I visited.

Standard price in here is $70 nude massage and tug.

Dryurggh.

I nude up on the table and get a crappy massage for 10 minutes then she asks me to flip. She takes her gear off but leaves her panties on. I told her that's not what we negotiated. So with out much encouragement / negotiation she nudes up. Then she offers me BBBJ for another $50, $130 is my tops so I offer her $30 and she agrees. The negotiation is pissing me off a bit at this stage but I am so hard from looking at this perfect set of tits and slightly trimmed snatch small head takes over. So off we go. The usual nipple suck on me. I return the favour most enjoyable. Then the BBBJ starts. She is 7/10 and using her mouth more than her hand which is great. I just hold back and let her go for 10 minutes. I am into her pussy and she pulls my hand away with full digital penetration but I got there and she is wet. She comes up for breath and says need to use hand for a while. No problems there..
    I need say not been here for a few months, but never coughed up more than $100 for FS on my many visits in the past.

Pedro.

163 Dryburgh st Nth Melbourne. Lily (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by ValueMonger  [View Original Post]
    Location Malvern Road by Corner of Chapel Street.

Rates $65 An hour For Massage.

She said as she doesn't like oil on her if I want a B2 B next time we would have to have no oil massage, I think she might be up for a progression of levels of service so might have to be patient.

Take some talcum powder next time, it's great for an oil free b2 b.

Thai Massage Malvern Road

Location Malvern Road by Corner of Chapel Street.

Rates $65 An hour For Massage.

I have had two visits recently, got Katie 1st time, chubby Thai, who gave a decent massage, only problem was on a mattress I prefer a table. Very chatty good English, On flip asked for services was told 50 for HJ, just laughed and said 50 for Top Access and HJ, she agreed, Then followed a 15-20 min HJ Tits were a bit saggy but quite big, a good play and lick of those and then HJ ritual, started on shaft and balls, then sat at end of bed with my legs on top of knees lots of edging and pressure on perineum, brought me close a few times and then slow release with three waves of explosion. Finish with head massage a glass of water then out.

2nd Visit, Asked for Katie again she's the only one on Friday, same deal, this time more Tit play she slid down my shaft with her tits quite a lot and close to cum, then switch to legs on knees, she was a bit rougher this time with a lot of ball squeezing and slight anal penetration with finger and finished quicker. She said as she doesn't like oil on her if I want a B2 B next time we would have to have no oil massage, I think she might be up for a progression of levels of service so might have to be patient.

One thing she's quite cold as when I asked her was she enjoying it, when rubbing her tits on my shaft she said not really its just my job.

However for price quality of massage and her skills would visit again, and maybe try other girls as well as her again, she's late 20's about a 5-6 but always cheerful has a 6 year old kind back in Bangkok and sends most of her money home.

WIR yes for above reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieGaigin  [View Original Post]
    Come up to Sydney. Mate.

Massage for $60-70/ HR, HJ for $20, NHJ (maybe b2 b) $50. Depending on shop / girl, many MILFs will throw in BBBJ (and maybe FS if you are regular) for minimal extra or even free.
    I couldn't agree more. Sydney must have the highest proliferation of RnT massage parlours in the western world. They are literally everywhere, in every high street in every suburb. The highest concentration is in the larger commercial areas like Parramatta, Chatswood, Hurstville, Liverpool, CBD etc where each has about 10-20 of these places. Competition keeps the prices down to what aussiegaigin has listed.

With the exception of a few legit ones, almost all of them are happy to fully relieve your stress. No need to ask. The legit Thai joints have the Thai girls dressed in traditional gear. The legit Chinese ones are usually in proper shopping malls

Quote Originally Posted by Trantinr  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, visited new massage shop in Rosanna. On Locanto promised B2 B but when I rang they wouldn't discuss, just said to come in and talk to the girl but very cheap. Made a booking for a half hour massage $50, when I arrived was shown in to a massage room and presented with a PRC girl, say a 5/10 but friendly. Massage nice and firm but when I asked for B2 B she quoted and extra $150 which is ridiculous so said no thank you. She offered hand relief for an extra $50 which I grudgingly agreed to. Would I go back. Not on your life.

Cheers.
    Come up to Sydney. Mate.

Massage for $60-70/ HR, HJ for $20, NHJ (maybe b2 b) $50. Depending on shop / girl, many MILFs will throw in BBBJ (and maybe FS if you are regular) for minimal extra or even free.

Out West.

Quote Originally Posted by GTAWestside  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip out to the west today to find some goodies. Came back with disappointment majority of playing grounds have shut down.

Please help out with where or what places I should visit thanks.
    Happy to share a place in Sunshine that has not done in the past but with a new Mamasan from a previous shop full is on offer for $100 pretty good selection including some not old.

PM me if you want the details, as I no longer post addresses or names here, knowing full well it does get monitored, not to mention I have seen to many loose cannons on here over the year a reason as to why I don't post as much these days.

Pedro.

Help!

Took a trip out to the west today to find some goodies. Came back with disappointment majority of playing grounds have shut down.

Please help out with where or what places I should visit thanks.

Here is something to ponder.

Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    Yes, unfortunately $50 for a HJ is considered cheap by the girls these days. Just crazy. At least you didn't then tip her a bottle of champaigne, Lindt chocolate, expensive lingerie and a further $100. LOL.
    Firstly, the large tipper at the end of your sentence, he is no longer reviewing and won't be for some time after being forced into a long break.

I have been reading a lot of reviews out of Sydney lately, due to the dormant state of the industry here in Melbourne. I was thinking about an rnt here in Melbourne, one I have visited, 2 girls there are offering a 30 minute FS for 300 $.

This is where all the 50 clothed HJ's, the 100 nude HJ, the 150 body slide and HJ create the insanity down the line, we all say we were weak, and I just could not resist, this is where the price morphs into the insane for real sexual services like a BJ or intercourse.

I look at the great Ginza club in Sydney, the best brothel in Australia. $160 for 30 minutes is the minimum price from memory, BBBJ DATY and FS. I hear through punters pushing members to come out west, , you can do a 1 hour full service session for 130 $. I think of our cheapest brothel in the west $100 for 30 minutes.

Now the 2 girls at this rnt are gorgeous, but are they worth 300 $ for 30 minutes? I hope this assessment finally wakes us Melbourne punters up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trantinr  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, visited new massage shop in Rosanna. On Locanto promised B2 B but when I rang they wouldn't discuss, just said to come in and talk to the girl but very cheap. Made a booking for a half hour massage $50, when I arrived was shown in to a massage room and presented with a PRC girl, say a 5/10 but friendly. Massage nice and firm but when I asked for B2 B she quoted and extra $150 which is ridiculous so said no thank you. She offered hand relief for an extra $50 which I grudgingly agreed to. Would I go back. Not on your life.

Cheers.
    Yes, unfortunately $50 for a HJ is considered cheap by the girls these days. Just crazy. At least you didn't then tip her a bottle of champaigne, Lindt chocolate, expensive lingerie and a further $100. LOL.

Posting Limitations