Thread: Sauna Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpatsfan  [View Original Post]
    Will be back in Macau after 1 year hiatus, has always been a fan of Darling 1 and Sanado, now it seems the latter is closed.

2 questions for forum members.

1. Which sauna has good shows? Not just parade of girls like 18 sauna, but games (Yoqi) where the girls and guysl get to interact before the main action, like they used to have in Sanado.

2. Is it true that all if not most of the girls at Familia Nobre are busty?

3. What's a good bar or club to pick up girls just for fun. I saw some posts on MP3. Are the bar / club girls usually hard to negotiate?

Obliged
    Regarding Familia Nobre I was there a couple of nights ago and I did get an impression that most girls were busty! Why? Just why? I don't get it.

Which sauna has the best shows

Will be back in Macau after 1 year hiatus, has always been a fan of Darling 1 and Sanado, now it seems the latter is closed.

2 questions for forum members.

1. Which sauna has good shows? Not just parade of girls like 18 sauna, but games (Yoqi) where the girls and guysl get to interact before the main action, like they used to have in Sanado.

2. Is it true that all if not most of the girls at Familia Nobre are busty?

3. What's a good bar or club to pick up girls just for fun. I saw some posts on MP3. Are the bar / club girls usually hard to negotiate?

Obliged

Reports

Natty Bumpo
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerShinny  [View Original Post]
    Will be at the cotai strip.

Can anyone guide me if there are any massage parlours there (like Sabai land / Annies in Thailand) not interested in the Sauna etc etc.
    Roger, Macau Saunas are the equivalent of Thai Soapy massage parlors. Macau Saunas are not in Cotai. Take a taxi or a complimentary hotel shuttle bus to Macau city center. Rio, East, and Familia Nobre offer the best talent and service. Be prepared to be blown away if Sabai Land or Annies is your benchmark. If you want something a little closer to a Thai walk in fishbowl, point and shoot, massage parlor, then try Darling 1, but Familia Nobre will give customers a lineup upon demand. All you got to do is ask to see the girls. The other Saunas schedule line ups or ShowTimes every hour or so.

Macau only massage

Will be at the cotai strip.

Can anyone guide me if there are any massage parlours there (like Sabai land / Annies in Thailand) not interested in the Sauna etc etc.

Just a 90 minute massage and sex.

Darling 1

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyfeet  [View Original Post]
    With hk coupon yeah its 90 minutes.
    Yes, it's 90 minutes. The HK coupon is 1860 which includes the return ferry fares. It has moved to Master Hotel which is closed to Sofitel. So you take the shuttle to Sofitel and walk about 100 meters. Went there at 2. 30 pm yesterday. Only about 20 girls, only Vietnamese and Thai. Chose a Viet with good body. Standard service but pleasant. May be I am not the demanding type. Darling always does not disappoint, but probably not the best choice of service providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mottrebor  [View Original Post]
    My first post / review on Club 9 at L'Arc, enjoy:

Overall: High-end facility with exceptional girls and top-notch customer service, but expensive.
    Extremely pleasant experience but what is the language to communicate in this establishment? Chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by RockStopper03  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious, has Darling 1 switched back to 90 min session for 1600 HKD?

When I visited Darling 1 back in May 2014 at their new Masters Hotel location I was quoted 75 min session for 1600 HKD which scared me off and I ended up visiting Hoa Va for the low end and Golden Sauna / FN for the slightly higher end experiences.
    With hk coupon yeah its 90 minutes.

I'm curious, has Darling 1 switched back to 90 min session for 1600 HKD?

When I visited Darling 1 back in May 2014 at their new Masters Hotel location I was quoted 75 min session for 1600 HKD which scared me off and I ended up visiting Hoa Va for the low end and Golden Sauna / FN for the slightly higher end experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarra  [View Original Post]
    I have just spent a weekend in Macau and thought I would update you on my findings.

I stayed at the Rio Hotel and the rooms were excellent. First night I visited the Rio Spa and found it enjoyable without been fantastic. Hard to avoid the smokers in the lounge. Enjoyed a great scrub wash in a private wash room and the show certainly had a big range of girls. Chose a lovely girl from Vietnam. Service was excellent except no proper kissing on the lips which was disappointing. Good BBBJ (not to completion) and loved DATY. Seemed to really get into it. All up the evening cost around 2400 HKD.

Next day visited Hu Va which is not a sauna club. Went with a lovely girl for 80 minutes for only 710 HKD. Great service with works but only light kissing. Other than that was an absolute champ and went off like a fire cracker a did the CIM swallow finish and then a great massage to unwind. Absolute value for money.

That night went East Club and had a good time. I wanted to see their show. Ok if that turns you on. Food and drinks all good. Enjoyed a shoulder massage a manicure from a lovely Vietnamese girl. How agreed to meet me later. Anyway chose a nice Thai girl from the show and session was just ok. No kissing and no DATY but other services good but she lost interest towards the end. All up another 2400 HKD.

Met the Vietnamese girl at 11 pm after her shift and she took us to a lovely restaurant for dinner. She came back to my hotel for the night but got a bit shy and only a HJ resulted. Lovely girl though.

Next day hit the jackpot. Went to Darling 1 and picked a tall Vietnamese girl that kept smiling to me. Booked a 90 min session for 1600 HKD. She was the real deal. Good English and an absolute girlfriend experience from the first minute. The deepest of DFK, fantastic BBBJ, sex to die for, the tightest of tight pussies and a session to remember forever. For ages I thought she was going to do me natural. She kept rubbing her wet pussy all over my hard cock.

Anyway a great weekend.
    Simple, informative and good report.

Just curious how many girls were on offer in Darling 1? I was reading of this place in this very same thread and still didn't make it there over my last 3 visits to Macau.

Weekend in Macau report

I have just spent a weekend in Macau and thought I would update you on my findings.

I stayed at the Rio Hotel and the rooms were excellent. First night I visited the Rio Spa and found it enjoyable without been fantastic. Hard to avoid the smokers in the lounge. Enjoyed a great scrub wash in a private wash room and the show certainly had a big range of girls. Chose a lovely girl from Vietnam. Service was excellent except no proper kissing on the lips which was disappointing. Good BBBJ (not to completion) and loved DATY. Seemed to really get into it. All up the evening cost around 2400 HKD.

Next day visited Hu Va which is not a sauna club. Went with a lovely girl for 80 minutes for only 710 HKD. Great service with works but only light kissing. Other than that was an absolute champ and went off like a fire cracker a did the CIM swallow finish and then a great massage to unwind. Absolute value for money.

That night went East Club and had a good time. I wanted to see their show. Ok if that turns you on. Food and drinks all good. Enjoyed a shoulder massage a manicure from a lovely Vietnamese girl. How agreed to meet me later. Anyway chose a nice Thai girl from the show and session was just ok. No kissing and no DATY but other services good but she lost interest towards the end. All up another 2400 HKD.

Met the Vietnamese girl at 11 pm after her shift and she took us to a lovely restaurant for dinner. She came back to my hotel for the night but got a bit shy and only a HJ resulted. Lovely girl though.

Next day hit the jackpot. Went to Darling 1 and picked a tall Vietnamese girl that kept smiling to me. Booked a 90 min session for 1600 HKD. She was the real deal. Good English and an absolute girlfriend experience from the first minute. The deepest of DFK, fantastic BBBJ, sex to die for, the tightest of tight pussies and a session to remember forever. For ages I thought she was going to do me natural. She kept rubbing her wet pussy all over my hard cock.

Anyway a great weekend.

Sauna 18 / Rio

I went to Macau this year and was recommended a few massage sauna to try.

Arrived on the Ferry one evening, late around 10.30 pm, and there were deays out of HKIA. Checked into Sheraton hotel and was straight off to 18 in Golden Dragon, jot there just on midnight.

They showed me into the changing room and disrobed and was given a towel. Was shown the menu, ranging form massage / hand jobs (HK 930) to full service, were the Vietnamese (HK2150) were cheapest, then Russians (HK2200)! Then Thai (HK2250), Chinese (HK2300), BDSM!! (2350), Koreans (HK2400) and Japanese (HK 2800) as most expensive. They said you selected the number you want and the first digit indicates the race, like 9 is Japanese, 8 Korean, etc. You can then take a shower, spa, sauna, body scrub, or go into the lounge and have a drink, food, foot massage etc.

The shows were the girls parade are every 70 minutes or there abouts.

The parades are something else, and remind me of Roman times, where the masters bring in their wares, clap hands etc. Before the show starts, 6 girls taks the catwalk with glass floor and take off their tops and bottoms with the clap of the bosses!. Then the real show starts and 50 - 80 girls walk out all wearing skimpy gear, except the Koreas who are in tradional dress.

They walk around the pool and stop near the sauna, then the boss claps again and they start the snake processional again. At anytime you can pick your fancy.

The Russian girls seem uninterested (except the blonde one! And I have heard their service is terrible, which explains the cheap price. The girls are very attractive, and I picked a Korean and was not disappointed.

Body scrub, both sides and a complete wash, BBBJ and then whatever you wanted. It was first rate, and worth every penny. Condoms are extra! So took my own on next visit.

Went again at 10.30 am next morning, to Rio first, but it was closed to 2 pm. So much for 24 hours. Then went back to 18 around 11 am. They too open at 10.30 am for massages with happy endings and 2 pm for full service.

So I went for the massage with happy ending. You can't pick the girls, and I got a Vietnamese one from Hanoi. She was excellent, and offered full service for HK1000. I obliged and later on instructions slipped her fried upstairs the cash.

Went back at 9 pm, and was keen on this tall Japanese girls with a killer smile, but was beaten by a fast moving Chinese gentleman. The Korean girl from earlier the same day! Gave me a smile, as she was whisked off quickly by a young Chinese man. I felt that with the intense action already that day, I may not have a happy ending so went for another massage with happy ending. Got another Vietnamese girl and she was very average, could not let me touch her, did not turn me on and it took he a good ten minutes to achieve the happy ending, after she eventually undid her top.

I was knackered after being there three times in less than 22 hours. I decided to have a body scrub, which was great. Had two girls come in, they scrub everything and give your "package" a special scrub as well.

They both offered me a BBBJ or full service as well in the scrub room. I was a beaten favorite, and knew it would have been a waste of money.

I went back to hotel, satified and in awe of that place. Thoroughly recommend it.

P.S. If you go there and don't have massage with happy ending of better, they charge a fee (HK500), but you can stay there for 12 hours, eat, drink, sleep, and use any of the free services, like spa, sauna, showers, TV, see all the shows etc.

PPS saw a Chinese man getting a foot massage, get a happy ending under a towel in the relaxation lounge as well.

PPPS Spoke to a young HK man, who came from HK for a day trip. Told his girlfiend he had an engineering job in Macau, but came from ferry to 18 and would stay for 6 hours and head back!! I asked if he had an iPhone 5 and he did, I showed him the hidden location services data in Privacy Settings, and told him to delete it and de-activate it. He was horrified as what was stored, including precice location and number of visits!!

2 days in Macau

I visited Macau for 2 days a few weeks ago before my trip to Hong Kong. I visited 2 saunas:

1. Familia Nobre. First time for me in this place. This sauna was similar to some of the other saunas I visited earlier in Macau (18, Rio) The staff was polite and helpful to me. I got a free foot massage before 8 pm which was nice. Lineup was ok, many vietnamese hookers. All wearing bikinis so impossible to know what's beneath. Asking the staff did not help much. I had a one session with vietnamese girl, 22 years, natural be cups and slim body. Standard good session.

I visited briefly 18 sauna afterwards but they asked for 500 $ for just the entrance so I turned away and went back to my hotel.

2. Darling 1. This place was more to my taste since the girls are on display sitting in the lobby and not a lineup show like other saunas. You have more time to see the girls and make your choise. All girls are wearing bikinis here as well. There were a few busty ones in the mix. I had 2 sessions. First was a thai girl, 25 years, a bit chubby but nice big natural boobs. Really good service. Picture attached. Second one was even better. Young small Chinese girl with slim body and really nice firm big natural tits. She spoke very little english but we managed well and the session was great. No pics allowed from her.

I prefer the German FKK clubs where you have time to chat with the girls and can see them mostly naked or at least topless. The Macau style is like a cattle market, the meat is displayed and then you choose. Not my cup of tea. And being a foreigner not speaking Chinese makes things awkward for me. But once or twice in a lifetime a good experience to visit Macau saunas, LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Domainame  [View Original Post]
    Do they do BBBJ in all saunas?
    Yes they definitely do.

Do they do BBBJ in all saunas?

Boss sauna (not big boss / mona lisa) daytime trip

Boss sauna only has vietnamese girls from what the lady manager told me. I visited during the daytime. Was show 10 "girls". I walked out tasting puke at the back of my throat. I have never seen a line-up so aweful in my life. I have seen prettier girls working in 20 yuan shacks in jinjiang 6 years ago. For the first time ever, I am rating the girls 1-2 out of 10 stars. The lowest ever. In my mongering years. Oh, the best part. The price was over 1200 hkd.

Posting Limitations