Thread: Sauna Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Rio Spa vs FN

All MOP prices rounded up. Recently made my first visit to Macau. Made reservations to stay at the Rio Hotel. Unfortunately, I arrived 15hrs too early and a room was not available. The front desk sent me to the Rio Spa.

In order to stay in the Rio Spa for an extended period of time, one needs to have a massage with a model. The Rio has a tiered pricing system, with the top shelf models at 3500MOP or $438USD! By taking a model the entrance fee is waived.

The Rio Spa's facilities are top shelf. Marble everywhere. Beautiful place. Disrobed and given a large towel to wrap myself in. I walked into the gorgeous pool area, and one of the attendants sold me on a Japanese style bath. It was performed in a partition area of the pool. After the bath, I took a dip in the pool. Saw a gent getting a BJ in the bath area. Good to see extras available here. While in the pool area, a lineup was presented. A few of the ladies were attractive to me, but not at the 3500MOP range.

Got some food from the free menu, arranged with a floor manager for a private sleep room, and had a Chinese aka HJ massage. Masseuse is whoever is available. The massage was nothing memorable. The sleep room was where I received my massage, only a mat on the floor. Towels were used for covers. Not too comfortable, but I managed to get some sleep. I don't recommend sleeping in the lounge area due to noise. My overnight misadventure cost me $162USD.

The Rio hotel gives one a 10% discount to the Spa during ones stay. My room at the Rio was comfortable and spacious.

Late one evening, I went down to the coffee shop, a Filipina FL got on the elevator, (musta just got done with a session,) and offered to stay with me till the morning for 5000 MOP, or $625USD. After spending time in AC and Olongapo, no way I was going to pay that amount. When I balked at the price, she lowered it to 3000 MOP. She was all siliconed, T & A, kept priming while looking at herself in the elevator mirror. I can only imagine the poor performance she would give. But it was good to see that the Rio was GF friendly. On another evening, as I was leaving the Rio, two obvious SW accosted me. Their services were declined.

Familia Nobre:
    Got to FN at 8p one night. It's walking distance from the Rio. Good to see that it's next door to the Civil Police HQ. FN's is located in an old building, and it facilities are also old. But it makes up for it in price and talent. The top shelf model are priced at a little over 2500MOP or $312USD, the lower level Asian models are 1700MOP or $212USD. By taking a model the entrance fee is waived, and a foot massage is included. I liked FN's line up, much better than the Rio, IMHO. There were several ladies I liked.

While having something to eat, saw the lineup several times. Settled into the lounge area, and was set upon by an older foot massage lady with very strong hands. Soon another massage lady appeared offering a back massage. I passed. I was more interested in a thigh massage, but did not see any.

With the help of a floor manager, a thigh massage with Phon was arranged. (Only two massage ladies were on duty at the time.) Phon is a very attractive VN who has appeared in previously reports. Phon did her job well and had me ready. I had to wait to make my selection, as at 11p they were putting on a show. Glad I did not miss this.

All the gents that were ready for a massage were seated in the lounge area nearest the dining room. Waitresses placed wet wipes and mouth wash on the stands next to the lounge chairs. Soon the Asian models appeared and stood in front of the gents. Lights were dimmed and music started. The ladies then began a body on body rub. Music stopped and the ladies rotated, (they rotated after each song.) Second round was a lap dance. Third round: ladies tops and men's robes were undone, and a naked body rub was performed, tits rubbed on faces. Final round: Men's shorts pulled, wet wipes used to clean junior, and a mouth wash BBBJ was performed, (not to completion.) Now it was time to make a selection. After seeing the lineup many times, I knew who I wanted. Turns out she was an Asian model, beautiful, early 20's from VN with a bubble butt, just like I like. Got to the room, and started with a soapy massage, once into the main event, got GFE, PSE from her. We rocked each other's world. She made a LOT of noise She is the best of my SE Asian adventure, (so far.) (And after meeting her, I need to get to VN.) Afterwards she offered to come to my hotel and up to me as to amount. She wanted me to wait outside for her as her shift was ending. (I waited, but she failed to show.) I spent about 4hrs in FN, cost was $262USD. In hindsight, had I known, I would have overnighted in FN. Bills in both places were in MOP.

Many thanks to Natty Bumpo for his inspirational reports.
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-11-15 at 23:15. Reason: correct the incorrect auto correct and add smilies

Back in Macau. Early February

Not much new to report here, but a few points that might be of interest.

Back in Macau for a day on the first Sunday in February. Arrived from Hong Kong at about 4 pm, taxi to Sofitel hotel and then the two block walk to Darling.

Lineup had about 20-30 girls, most Chinese, some Vietnamese and a few Thai. Given the type of service usually given in Darling, nice to found a girl with a good rack. Saw a sexy 30 ish Thai girl, nice set of silicon breasts. I selected her, luckily, great sexy face when standing close to me. Paid 1700 HKD and went to the room. When we were walking to the room, she said '2 girls'. The idea was planted and once in the room and half disrobed, I said sure, who is the second. We went out and she showed me number 18.18 is Thai and older and bigger than her, but with a great pair of '-F-' cups. Not normally my type, but also not one to turn down such a great set. I said yes, paid 1200 HKD for the extra girl, and into the room for 75 minutes of play.

They ran the water in the tub, and gave me a quick back massage before flipping me over and starting directly into the action, while the tub filled. Even pre-wash they were comfortable to double blow me, great sight to see both of them simultaneously licking my dick, an action which they repeated numerous times during our session. Into the tub, big girl and F-cups behind me acting as a pillow, while the sexy Thai girl cleaned, stroked and sucked me. Soon to the bed, and gave it to the big girl first dog style, while the sexy Thai girl stood beside me, held me, offered her breasts for play and did a great job of teasing and tempting while I banged her friend somewhat mercilessly. Big girl tired, switch to the sexy one, similar action for 10 minutes, rest and let them play and blow me, then I go at the sexy one again, but this time, with her large breasted friend sitting on the bed and her head buried in the big breasts while I did her from behind. They were more or less open to whatever position I wanted or what I wanted, leading with the great phrase, "tell me what you like". Phone finally rang, the girls did not jump to go, and patiently brought me to a finish with a handy / paizuri on the terrific breasts of the big girl.

Job down, exit from Darling and I make the 15-20 minute walk to FN. It is about 6:30 pm, and fairly quiet when I enter FN. The place fills slowly, with too many smokers unfortunately (or fortunately if one likes smoking). I had a girl offer me a foot massage which I took as a double time one, and then a hand massage. After this, a thigh massage girl (pink jacket smaller breasts) pulled me into a room, gave me the 20 minute warm-up, made me feel great, and ready for 20 minutes of some good hand action, which she spoiled by repeatedly trying to upsell me to 3 sessions with her, and offering to bring me to cum, even I told her a dozen times I did not want to come yet. The constant offers, and delays in her work, spoiled what could have been a good session.

Never mind, back to the room, and time for the line-up. Another great full line up, reinforcing the point that no place has better girls than FN. About 25 girls in the line-up and I almost went for a Columbian with a seriously round and sumptuous ass, when I spotted a 21 year old Vietnamese girl I had been with once before. For whatever reason, I selected her, and she was all smiles saying that she was happy I selected her and happy that I remembered her.

Into the room, a five minute wait while she grabs her things. She comes back, and gives a very quick body wash, which is great by me, so that there is more time in the bed. Short catbath (again good news, more time for serious action) and onto a blowjob that far exceeded what she delivered previously. Still plenty of time for action and I enter her and it sounded like a bomb went off. She's noisy and enjoying it fully, no BS in her actions or words, or if there is, congrats to her on being the best actress in the saunas in Macau. Some real choice words, she has a great vocabulary (I love to look at your muscles, it hurts but it feels good, your cock is too big (which it is not), you are wrecking my pussy but I don't care). I knew that 1 hour would not be enough, so I ask her if she would mind to extend the session. Ok she says, she calls, I confirm to the manager, and we get another hour of this for 1300 HKD extra. If the first hour was good, the second hour was great, much more GFE, much DFK, and the same kind of other action, as she permits me to do her however I like. Time closes, she comes, rests a bit, I remind her I need to cum, she asks how, I say blowjob and CIM, and she delivers no questions asked.

Great session, I get her number, and arrange to meet her outside after her work is done.

Before that, back to the lounge for a head massage and then time to exit FN.

Hot tub, shower and to the changing area. But just as I slip on my briefs, a half dozen clearly drunk Chinese (from Beijing) guys come into the locker room. They look at me (I'm still wearing nothing but my underwear) and I become the object of their curiosity. Out come the iPhones and they start posing with me (again I'm still mostly nude) for a bunch of photos. The photo session done, I get dressed and look over to the Chinese guys, who are now undressing and I see they are covered in very large back tattoos. With their occupation now revealed, it is likely good I did not say no to them when they asked for the photos.

Total charge HKD 3885, with the photos complimentary.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSamuel  [View Original Post]
    Follow-up to my previous post. I was in FN again in January and was very specific when checking out about being charged in MOP but yet again they billed it in USD. After 4 instances I was starting to get get annoyed and did the math and the difference totaled $64 USD.
    Interesting. I visited FN 4 times last week and they billed in MOP always. Probably my luck.

2 Days in Macau Jan Night 1

This was my 4th visit to Macau. Definitly one of my favorite spots along with Bangkok. The two are very different and I feel like when I get to visit both in a trip I have covered about everything I can ask for. Last 2 times I stayed at the Conrad since I had free night certificates and Hilton gold status. The service there is impeccable and they have been offering a points and dollar rate of about 500 HKD which with the status upgrade I have had suites at least 1200 M large for only $70 USD a night. Makes the extra taxi fare easily worth it.

So only had two nights transiting back through and was really hoping to reconnect with a great girl at 18 from Harbin China I met in November. November was my first time at 18. Place is smaller than I had expected, I would say about the same seating area as FN, larger pool area, and larger restaurant. The girls that dress you into your robe hit you hard for tips, and they really don't do anything so this I thought was a bit off putting. Then even after giving them 25 hkd, they push for more. Anyway lounge area is pretty standard as any other place. They call showtime and everyone shuffles to the pool. Girls are brought out and paraded around much like RIO so plenty of time to look. Now where 18 shined was the vast number and selection. Think it was a Sunday night and we are talking around 100 girls all in. I chose a tall chineese model with a bunch of tattoos that just said bad girl to me and boy was that a great choice. Girl was from Harbin China (only reason ever heard of that was a No Reservations episode). Not much English but enough and had a terrific time with her. Just great sex all around, and she was my first squirter which I was awesome as it just happened in the moment. Made the huge mistake of not asking her for her number and will pay for that later. Had 1 or 2 massages and total was about 2600.

So 18, round 2. Saturday night this time and place is packed. Good think I am running solo otherwise no chance at finding 2 seats together. So many punters in fact they are filling all the chairs at the restaurant in between shows and some just standing around. I understand profit maximization, but they honestly should have cut it off at the door or started offering discounts to get more guys to take girls to the rooms. Got settled in a chair and girl came by and got a foot massage, then here friend sorta forced a thigh massage on me before I could object. It was ok, but out in the open and not relaxed at all just wasn't doing it for me, but she was cute enough so can't complain too much about a cute girl rubbing your junk. Went to 2 -3 shows hoping to find my Harbin girl from November, but it was not to be. Now the selection was so big this time they could barely fit all the girls in the pool area stretched the whole way around. I would guess around 150 working. The punters are packed on every inch trying to see the girls. So after spying a couple cuties for at least 2 shows who seemed to be smiling and laughing chose one. Got shown to my room and here is where it went downhill. First waited in the room at least 15-20 min with no one coming by, was actually about to get dressed since I thought that maybe they forgot about me when she comes in. Not that friendly, not much English, but I am used to that so it's never been a problem. She seems hurried from the start, weakest table shower ever. Literally I think I could count the washing movements total along with the body slide and its less than 20. Ok I am thinking the shower isn't her thing no problem. Stay positive. Back to the bad very little playfulness or flirting. After a pretty weak BJ on with the cover and she gets on top. Now she is dick scared and neither faking it well or trying to get through it. Honestly a couple more positions and I just want to get out of there just getting no satisfaction from it. Managed somehow to get off and was happiest to be done and headed back to lounge. Total time with girl in room under 30 min. Absolute worse sauna experience ever. Total damage about $3,100 MOP and a relative waste of an evening.

Now of course every girl and situation at a place is different and there are winners and losers all the time. But even on some of the weaker performances I have had in a sauna, nothing compared to this. For the price I simply expect better. FN is my go to, and will continue to be my top choice. Day 2 report to follow. Just wish I had asked the girl for her number in November, total fail.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSamuel  [View Original Post]
    Personally I love getting the points. Always makes me smile when thinking about it later, even paying the bill. Can't say that about most credit card bills. For reference FN shows up as Sauna E Massagem Familia Macau MO and 18 shows as HOU WAN LOI enter. CO, LTD. Macau MO.

One tip though, I didn't have this problem last year, but going back and checking receipts this year even though I selected to be charged in pataca's they charged me the USD which was on the slip and was not a very good exchange rate. Still only talking about $20 or so, but is annoying. I would just make sure to tell the cashier next time to charge in local currency.
    Follow-up to my previous post. I was in FN again in January and was very specific when checking out about being charged in MOP but yet again they billed it in USD. After 4 instances I was starting to get get annoyed and did the math and the difference totaled $64 USD. Not a lot but still that's like 1/2 a 2 hour session with cab far and tip for a girl from Houva. So I keep excellent records and had the receipts and called the CC company. Given the amount and my standing they decided to just give me the credit outright so least I go my money back. But be forwarned at FN either use cash or be extra careful. Can't recall this being a problem in the past and hasn't been an issue at other sauanas or soapies in BKK.

Familia Nobre. Manicure, pedicure, 1 thigh massage, 1 session with Chinese girl and some noodles from paid menu. Total MOP 2156 and about 3 hours spent. I don't want to write an extensive report as this matter was pretty much covered by other mongers. Only I can say WOW about their girls. Every time I saw them passing in line near me for some customer I could not do anything but just stare at them with big stupid grin. The only time I saw such beautiful line up was in Pimp Club in Bangkok but those girls were hostesses and they would not have sex with a customer unless in a rare case. I was expecting to get some bill at the end close to USD 500 but MOP 2156 is in my opinion really good deal for what I got. The girl I chose for FS was just stunning. The only complain is that she was too active, moaning loud and moving too fast so I lost concentration several times. Had to calm her down 3-4 times to keep my favorite position and race and it was slightly annoying. Anyway, going there again today.

Quote Originally Posted by Quimper  [View Original Post]
    I kept an ear-bud case along with my phone; I also saw people using a Ziploc baggie type thing. You can also go back to your locker at any time. Very important: if you decide to bring cash in do not make trouble for the girls by attempting to hand them cash in public, even as a tip. It will only cause problems for the girl with management and her colleagues.
    Thanks, noted. Will arrive Macau tomorrow and see the things with own eyes finally.

Sintra Hotel

A lower priced clean hotel is the Sintra Hotel. It is very centrally located between the Grand Lisboa and the Grand Emperor. Walk in rated are under $1,000 HKD, online rates even lower.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

New Century

Quote Originally Posted by NoodleMan8  [View Original Post]
    Thanks again for that. I'll just have to stretch my day a bit to catch all three! I checked for a Century Hotel, but all that came up was the Novotel Century in HK at about 251 US per night. Do you have a link you can share for the one you found?
    To NoodleMan.

It is The New Century hotel at Taipa you should able to book a room at Agoda or from a travel agent in HK ferry terminal or in Macau.

Fast eddie 48.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To Noodleman.

I stay at the Metropark 10 yr ago is ok just a low cost 3 star hotel with tiny room, you can get deal on hotel room on weekday at the same place you get the package in HK I saw they have special at the Century hotel for 480 hkd a night room there is large free shuttle to ferry terminal, if you never been to East spa the pool show is a must Rio have better looking girls.

Fast eddie 48.
    Thanks again for that. I'll just have to stretch my day a bit to catch all three! I checked for a Century Hotel, but all that came up was the Novotel Century in HK at about 251 US per night. Do you have a link you can share for the one you found?

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Metropark hotel

Thanks Fast Eddie, much appreciated. I stayed at the Emperor Hotel last time and had a great time at the sauna there, although sleeping in a chair for more than a quick nap seemed like it may be difficult. I may just opt for the hotel again just so I can get a few restful hours sleep before going back out.

I booked the Metropark this time, so hopefully it's not a let down for the price.

Definitely going to try FN first this trip and then I'm leaning towards the East Spa or Rio. Whatever seems to have the best selection for the best prices.

I'll be sure to post my reports once all is said and done. Happy hunting all.
    To Noodleman.

I stay at the Metropark 10 yr ago is ok just a low cost 3 star hotel with tiny room, you can get deal on hotel room on weekday at the same place you get the package in HK I saw they have special at the Century hotel for 480 hkd a night room there is large free shuttle to ferry terminal, if you never been to East spa the pool show is a must Rio have better looking girls.

Fast eddie 48.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To Noodleman8.

You can buy different package at the ferry bld in HK for many sauna they will offer you free round trip ferry ticket, you can buy the cheapest package and you can upgrade service at the sauna by paying more mop there, but the package is no refund if you decide to pick another sauna, I sleep in the sauna lounge chair all the time without any problems, hotel in Macau is expensive 100 usd a night and up but if your company paid stay in the hotel.

Fast eddie 48.
    Thanks Fast Eddie, much appreciated. I stayed at the Emperor Hotel last time and had a great time at the sauna there, although sleeping in a chair for more than a quick nap seemed like it may be difficult. I may just opt for the hotel again just so I can get a few restful hours sleep before going back out.

I booked the Metropark this time, so hopefully it's not a let down for the price.

Definitely going to try FN first this trip and then I'm leaning towards the East Spa or Rio. Whatever seems to have the best selection for the best prices.

I'll be sure to post my reports once all is said and done. Happy hunting all.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Package ferry

Fellow punters,

Heading back to Macau soon, but on my last trip out I didn't partake of the combo ferry ride / sauna combo since I was in such a rush to check the place out and couldn't find these places when I purchased my ticket. I've read some recent reports, but I'm still trying to figure out which one offers the best package of sauna & included ferry. Any suggestions?

Also, I see quite a few posts about just staying the night in the spa, but is this really worth saving the bucks to get a decent sleep? I stayed in a hotel last time & called out for company and it worked out well.

Thanks for any info!
    To Noodleman8.

You can buy different package at the ferry bld in HK for many sauna they will offer you free round trip ferry ticket, you can buy the cheapest package and you can upgrade service at the sauna by paying more mop there, but the package is no refund if you decide to pick another sauna, I sleep in the sauna lounge chair all the time without any problems, hotel in Macau is expensive 100 usd a night and up but if your company paid stay in the hotel.

Fast eddie 48.

Sleep in the sauna

Quote Originally Posted by Koalie2001  [View Original Post]
    Sleep is fine in the saunas, even in the lounge chairs, particularly with the elimination of smoking in most saunas. The rooms will vary, but Familia Nobre, for example, offers a quiet no frills room, in which one should have no trouble sleeping, particularly after enjoying a few hours in the sauna.
    Between FN and 18, which is the best for sleep? I'll be in Macau in June for 1 night, and I would like to sleep in the sauna.

You should also consider the Grand Emperor!

Quote Originally Posted by AsianArAddict  [View Original Post]
    Hey punters,

I am visiting Macao for the first time for 3 nights form 25th till 28th of this month. I want to visit 3 different saunas, one each night. I have decided on FN (best reviews here I guess) and Rio (expensive but grand). I am still not able to decide on the third one. Should it be East or Sanado or Emperor? Please help me guys. I will be staying at the Venetian. I know that's a bit off but have to stay there for the casino and the restaurants.

Cheers,

ARaddict

Posting Limitations