Adult Vacations
Perla Negra
fkk tours
smooci.com
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

About CIM

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    La Belle is still worth going to IMHO because they still have some very good-looking girls in the lineup. My complaint is La Belle service varies widely girl to girl from just ok to great. I think the sideline girls are probably your best bet, but they are more expensive and who knows what will happen in the La Belle Room. The Lord girls, on the other hand, always have given me very good to really great (outrageously naughty) enthusiastic service. In other words, I have found much less variance in quality at the Lord. Thus, my comment that it's almost a sure thing there.

I believe that the management gets all the credit. You see the difference in the Lord management style in little things and really important things like for example how the tub is always half full of warm water when you enter the room. That takes effort and attention to detail. Water does not stay warm in a tub for very long, so the staff must be working constantly to make sure there are enough rooms with warm water 1/2 filled tubs available for customers. What other massage shop pays such attention to detail? None that I know of.

The more important issue, of course, is keeping the girls focused on giving the customer a certain level of service without coasting, or getting lazy, or spoiled. I do not know the exact methods Lord Management uses, but apparently, they run a pretty tight ship over there. One example is the mamasan or papasan who originally waits on me almost always comes over to me afterwards in the reception room to ask how things were and how my girl was. Sure, they are fishing for a tip, which I almost always give them (100 baht), but I believe they are also checking for customer satisfaction. That seems to matter at this particular place. The hosts or hostesses also remember my previous choices and when I return they ask if I want the same girl again, a similar type girl, or someone completley diferent. That is another nice personal touch and it shows me they want to make sure I have a quality good time whenever I visit.

Bottom line, I think La Belle girls and Lord girls both receive sexual training on what to do and how to do it at the begining of their tenures at their respective bordellos. The difference is the Lord management somehow keeps its girls in line and makes sure no one shirks their duties while La Belle management seems to have a looser management style and thus kind of lets their girls pretty much do what they want to do in the loom. Anyway, that's how it appears to me.

On my last trip, I wanted to check out Merci and Madam. I have heard the quality is good at Merci. But every time I got off at either the Thai Cultural Center MRT station or the Huai Khwang MRT station I always headed back to the Lord. Ha Ha. But, I plan to check out one of the new places on my next trip. Emmanuelle (Amsterdam) is in the same neighborhood. You might want to check that place too, but I don't see how they can improve on the Lord except with a different, hopefully equally attractive girl or two. Lastly, Copa Cabana is a good place to go. It's is in the Lord group. Not the flagship, but not as expensive, so worth checking out. And La Belle, I still have not written that place off completely because they do have some stunners there and service with a La Belle stunner can be great, say 50% of the time. The trick would be to find a great one early in your trip thus making worthwhile repeats possible.

So, have a great trip. I look forward to reading your report and seeing how you made out. I wish I was in BKK right now!

NB.
    Do Lord girls do CIM?

Quote Originally Posted by Canyon  [View Original Post]

LaBelle used to be my favorite-good-looking girls and great service. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but I was planning on going back until I read your review. Here are my questions: (1) Why do you think LaBelle has changed? (2) How can a soapy control what a girl does in the private room? (3) Why do you think LaBelle has gone down and the Lord has gone up? I will be trying the Lord this week and will leave a report. I may also pay a visit to La Belle.
    La Belle is still worth going to IMHO because they still have some very good-looking girls in the lineup. My complaint is La Belle service varies widely girl to girl from just ok to great. I think the sideline girls are probably your best bet, but they are more expensive and who knows what will happen in the La Belle Room. The Lord girls, on the other hand, always have given me very good to really great (outrageously naughty) enthusiastic service. In other words, I have found much less variance in quality at the Lord. Thus, my comment that it's almost a sure thing there.

I believe that the management gets all the credit. You see the difference in the Lord management style in little things and really important things like for example how the tub is always half full of warm water when you enter the room. That takes effort and attention to detail. Water does not stay warm in a tub for very long, so the staff must be working constantly to make sure there are enough rooms with warm water 1/2 filled tubs available for customers. What other massage shop pays such attention to detail? None that I know of.

The more important issue, of course, is keeping the girls focused on giving the customer a certain level of service without coasting, or getting lazy, or spoiled. I do not know the exact methods Lord Management uses, but apparently, they run a pretty tight ship over there. One example is the mamasan or papasan who originally waits on me almost always comes over to me afterwards in the reception room to ask how things were and how my girl was. Sure, they are fishing for a tip, which I almost always give them (100 baht), but I believe they are also checking for customer satisfaction. That seems to matter at this particular place. The hosts or hostesses also remember my previous choices and when I return they ask if I want the same girl again, a similar type girl, or someone completley diferent. That is another nice personal touch and it shows me they want to make sure I have a quality good time whenever I visit.

Bottom line, I think La Belle girls and Lord girls both receive sexual training on what to do and how to do it at the begining of their tenures at their respective bordellos. The difference is the Lord management somehow keeps its girls in line and makes sure no one shirks their duties while La Belle management seems to have a looser management style and thus kind of lets their girls pretty much do what they want to do in the loom. Anyway, that's how it appears to me.

On my last trip, I wanted to check out Merci and Madam. I have heard the quality is good at Merci. But every time I got off at either the Thai Cultural Center MRT station or the Huai Khwang MRT station I always headed back to the Lord. Ha Ha. But, I plan to check out one of the new places on my next trip. Emmanuelle (Amsterdam) is in the same neighborhood. You might want to check that place too, but I don't see how they can improve on the Lord except with a different, hopefully equally attractive girl or two. Lastly, Copa Cabana is a good place to go. It's is in the Lord group. Not the flagship, but not as expensive, so worth checking out. And La Belle, I still have not written that place off completely because they do have some stunners there and service with a La Belle stunner can be great, say 50% of the time. The trick would be to find a great one early in your trip thus making worthwhile repeats possible.

So, have a great trip. I look forward to reading your report and seeing how you made out. I wish I was in BKK right now!

NB.

Lucky at Pretty Massage Thonglor

Was drinking my Lipo in front of 7/11 down bts Thonglor on Saturday afternoon when I saw that girl with a naughty look entering the shop. She was not a stunner but one kind that I like to have a look at when I see them walking. Around 1. 65 metres not skinny nor fat, long light colored hairs and a MILF-like face. She was on her phone while buying her stuffs and not caring anyone around her. I thought to myself that I would gladly fuck that girl if given the chance. Then I waited and looked where she was going and she entered the Pretty Massage shop from behind. A few minutes later I was there looking at the pics of their girls. I spotted her on their pics even though her face looks better on pics. At that time they also had 2 other girls that looked not bad at all. Finally I chose a 2 hour massage for 2400 baht. Her name is Lucky and you can see her pics on their website. Her face looks a bit like Sai's pics but larger (and more chubby) and some holes or old acne scars. I would not say that she is pretty but rather fuckable. She was shy to undress and kept the room dark for the shower but I could have my hands all over her during that time.

She is a good alternative for guys tired of small and skinny with flat ass girls. She comes from Chiang Rai, has a white beautiful skin, no scars (except some on her face), big false boobs, a round firm belly (not fat, but more like some athletic girls, no baby damage), a very nice big and firm ass, and beautiful firm legs. She says she is 29 but I would say around 35. She is experienced as she is working there on part time for about a year. For the ones that are curious about her pussy, she is not shaved but it's certainly not a jungle down there. Her English is probably limited as most of the girls in that shop.

We laid down and after a good chitchat we went for a long and passionate DFK, then a good DATY. She likes it as she is not the hardest to make cum by DATY. Then I went up and kissed her again and slowly brought my dick near her face. Long and soft BJ that felt very good. That position is great to be sucked because when it becomes too exciting we can move a bit or take it out a few seconds to enjoy her BJ for a longer time. Eventually I couldn't hold it anymore and did a CIM.

She went quickly in the shower and told me it's the first time she does it. It is certainly not the first time that a girl tells me this in that shop, but when it's said with a big smile who cares if it's a BS?

Then we took around 30 min of chitchat until I engaged the second round. It started again with a long DFK but that time I lied on her while I wasn't yet hard, and kept kissing each other while I was moving my dick around her pussy until it became hard. Condom on and we went for mish for some time, then her legs on my shoulders and quickly after we turned in doggy without even taking my dick out of her. It was a great feeling, that big ass in my hands, that beautifully shaped back with these long light colored hairs. All in it was a very pleasurable experience, and the idea of seing an attractive girl in the street and fucking her a few minutes later was certainly part of it. I would recommend her for guys that are bored of the small and skinny girls with a flat ass.

Price 2400 baht 2 hours.

WIR? Yes if I don't see another good looking girl in the line up.

The Lord vs. LaBelle

Natty:

LaBelle used to be my favorite-good-looking girls and great service. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but I was planning on going back until I read your review. Here are my questions: (1) Why do you think LaBelle has changed? (2) How can a soapy control what a girl does in the private room? (3) Why do you think LaBelle has gone down and the Lord has gone up? I will be trying the Lord this week and will leave a report. I may also pay a visit to La Belle.

QUOTE=Natty Bumpo.

The only soapy I know where I have had consistently GREAT service no matter who I was with is the Lord. But the Lord price is high. So, I ask you, theoretically speaking, what would you rather do; spend two more nights like the one you reported on in the hope of finding a hot, sexy girl who does you right and spend around 9000 baht total in the search, or spend 5000 bt or 6000 bt for sex crazed girl who is going to make passionate love to your dick with her mouth 3 times during the session, lick your ass, DFK like there is no tomorrow, and end up shagging you like you are, for lack of a better word, a Lord? For me the answer to that question is a given. For example, on my last trip, I averaged a visit to the Lord once every week for the 5 weeks I was in BKK. I would have spent more time at the Lord, but it's kind of like eating at a fine dining Michelin 3 star restaurant. You can't do it every night. It's too much. Yet every Lord girl I was with was a little different, but each one gave me a memorable session. I always left that place feeling good / really good, so it was definitely worth the price as far as I am concerned.

In sharp contrast, I also paid a visit to an old favorite soapy of mine called La Belle. In the past, I have had some truly great sessions in La Belle with some real foxes. This time I took a very attractive girl upstairs for around 3200 bt or 3800 bt, I forget. But the session was barely acceptable and I remembered why La Belle is no longer my favorite place and the Lord is. So, my very attractive La Belle girl possessed a very pretty face and a smokin' hot body. As far as looks are concerned she was as pretty or more so than my Lord girls. The session started out slow as we waited for the tub to fill as contrasted to ALL my Lord sessions where the girl is immediately taking off my pants and blowing me as soon as the door closes while the tub fills. Anyway, the La Belle girl was very good in the tub, but the list of her no's began to mount as the session progressed: first there was no tongue, then no DATY (a real give away because if a soapy girl does not.

So, I just write this post to let you know there is at least one great soapy still in town with great girls. Yes, I have had great times in La Belle and other soapies around town and I am pretty sure that if I went to La Belle a few more times this last trip, I would have eventually hooked up with the right girl and had some more really good times, but I hate those mediocre sessions at any price. I think they are a big waste of my time and money.

Excellent Report

Great report, Rye!!

Quote Originally Posted by RyeHumor63  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday, after a business conference up near the Thai Cultural Center, I decided to walk up to the Lord, and get a personal introduction to the establishment. As I came upon it, I was impressed by its sheer size. It looked very much like Rio in Macau. On entering, I was greeted by various people and eventually introduced to the Mamasan. The place is vast and while it has a upmarket feel, it isn't quite the luxury that I get in Macau. There when you go in, after gambling, you get pampered before you even lay eyes on a girl, this includes being showered by others, a hot pool to relax in etc (there is an entrance fee to cover this.), In The Lord, you basically come in and face the girls.

The system is fairly straight forward, not ideal in my view. But anyway there are 7 letters available. For westerners (who I hear pay more? Prices start at THB4300 and go up to THB11,300. This is all inclusive for the room and for the girl for 90 minutes. The price depends on the letter. The letter I have been told is assigned by the mamasan to each girl (it can change) and seems to depend not only on looks, but education, poise, height and some other qualities. I decided for my first visit I would stick in the middle of the range, which basically meant M,K, or I think X. (not sure of the last one).

The girls are all in dresses, all wear makeup (that they don't take off, even lipstick.), have heels on and all are pretty nice. I couldn't really say that a girl at the top end is vastly superior (yes, better) than a girl at the bottom, but my intention is to try 3 times the full range and then we will see.

When I arrived at 5:05, I was the only guy there. At my disposal were about 30 girls. (this number rises to 45 at 6:45 which seems to be the peak time). All of the girls either sit in a semi circle next to each other, or stand on the left as you go in (sit to). All are Asian, but I don't think all are thai. In fact I am pretty sure there were some Koreans as well as Japanese in the line up as well. I would say that among them, perhaps 1/7 would prefer not to be selected by a Western guy. I got this from body language, but maybe I was over reading the room.

When I go to high end places elsewhere, one of the major advantages they offer is that you can see every girl because they all get up (at fixed times) and parade. This way you actually can see someone front / back as well as get a much closer look at their face. They don't do this at Lord which is a shame (for one guy at least), so it took me a bit of time to select as I had to look at every girl's badge (to figure out her price) and then compare girls that were all in my price point. Anyway, based on eye contact, smile, and face (probably more than body.) I selected AUM.

Now I am not a giant guy (1. 75), but I realized when she got up that AUM is very small, probably 1. 53/1. 55 at most. I have this habit (not easily explained) of picking small girls. So AUM was pretty much a type that I have a lot of experience with (which isn't always a great thing). In any case, choice made, I went to the cashier, paid the Thb6400, paid the room charge (thb400) and then set off with AUM, holding my hand like a GF.

We entered room 10, which was nicely set up, with a large bath / jacuzzi, a shower area, and a large superking bed. I ordered a beer and AUM got everything started, told me to relax etc. This I did, though punters should keep in mind that these kinds of places are "clock watchers", not the girls, but the management, thus at best if they say 1. 5 hrs, you will get 15 min extra unless you give the ladies at the front a 1,000 baht to relax.

So to the details of the experience.

AUM without her clothes on is small breasted (but firm), with a pretty face, nice hair etc. She isn't in great shape, not fat or anything but she has a small baby belly. Thus on my scale, probably a 7. (yes I would glance at her on the Street but wouldn't follow it up.) She wasn't 100% shaven but had a good grooming. Which was a bit of a surprise to me (as not often the standard in Asia.).

We shared a few kisses (with / without tongue) outside of the bath, and then got in it so AUM could do her thing. This (for about 20 minutes) consists of a full wash. Front and back. A blowjob (skillfully performed with lots of eye contact) and body to body (using her breasts). I lot AUM do her thing without much interruption on my part, except to linger over her various erogenous parts from time to time.

Bath completed, we dried up and started making out (not in the bed). Making out went on to mutual touching. AUM has a very sweet and responsive pussy. Lubricates nicely to the touch, and she has a sensitive clit as well as nipples on her breasts. I was getting horny, and had she been my girlfriend, I probably just would have picked her up and impaled her on my cock, but of course, this is a safe environment. Etc.

Thus I did lift her up but placed her on the bed, and then spent time exploring her body with kisses, tongue and teasing her with my cock as well. That was fun, and AUM enjoyed the build up. She didn't stop me from doing anything until she had an orgasm (from tongue and fingers), and then wanted to return the favor. So we switched positions and she started giving me a proper blowjob. She used quite a bit of saliva and though I don't think she get do a true DT, the girl does have skills which includes sucking your balls, licking the shaft etc.

I was getting closer by this time, so we decided to go to intercourse. This wasn't a straight forward situation because this is a girl with a very small pussy, and I am not a guy, so the girls keep telling me, with a small cock. It has gotten to the point where I bring my own condoms, and spend a good amount of time easing the girls into sex, rather than just going deep straight away. With AUM it took the later approach, which started with very slow doggie on the end of the bed, and then moved to her getting on top, squatting as well as cowgirls, and finally ended with a form of missionary. AUM has got of energy (got thing) and eventually after about 15 minutes of various positions, we found a connection, as she adjusted to my girth (always do) and stopped worrying about whether she was going to be able to do her 3 sessions! As this started to happen, a few things changed. 1) She stopped merely receiving and started responding in rhythm 2) her pussy muscles started to contract a lot harder 3) she started to moan, and thrash about under me. These events turned the experience itself from yet another lukewarm exercise into something much better and eventually after a lot more pounding and a lot more thrashing, moaning, and tightening, we actually nearly came together.

At that point we had 10 minutes on the clock, so I had AUM give me a quick massage, and we then had a clean up, had a quick kiss, and departed the room.

Given that I have now tried 10 massage places of various prices. Locations, types etc, I would not say that it was the best, from a pure service perspective, but it definitely was high end, and the overall calibre of the girl, in terms of engagement, education, attentiveness, and service was very good (on par without the gimmicks to Rio).

As I said I will go back again (unless the community gives me high end alternatives, I have tried Poseidon (upstairs. And some girls of same quality) and report further.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy68  [View Original Post]
    <snip>Copa Cabana. Many 18-23. More concerned with ladies being younger vs skills or experience. I have saved plenty for this dream trip so price is irrelevant. So I will be reporting on these places at the end of August. Any other places that fellow mongers would like an updated report on? Plan on being very active on my first trip. Might give the different style Pimp and other similar G clubs a try. Seems I'd be better off lighting money on fire from reports. But looking for them stunners.
    Don't even waste a minute of your time thinking about what the price cops might think. It's your money. You earned it! If you want the best you have to pay for the best. Pimp Club is great or rather the girls there are great. It will an expensive night, especially for one guy, but you will have a great time as long as you don't try to hold back. The Lord is real good too. 1st class all the way and with great girls. Go Go's like CH, Twister, Kings Castle 1 & 2 same same. Mixx disco bar is good too. Read the forum, so you know the general price range and what to expect in each venue before you go. That way you will spend a large, yes, but never overpay. There is a huge difference.

A BM in the Macau forum recently posted a response to the inflation and really high prices reported accurately about the Macau Saunas these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider916  [View Original Post]
    I remember the time when a Porsche 911 cost 50.000 DM, now it costs 100.000 Euros. Totally insane. I will boycott Porsche until they lower their prices!
    Me too. I plan to drive my 2005 Honda Pilot for another 10 years, but pussy is different. I can live without a Porsche 911. I can't live without my young, sexy, little, Asian bunnies.

"I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. " -W.C. Fields.

"I would rather have two girls at 21 each than one girl at 42. " -W.C. Fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    This girl at SW has probably been reviewed before, but I have not checked.

I have called into SW several times in the last year but this was first time went upstairs in a year. The reason, is simply at the time of visits, there were no skinny model types that were good enough looking to be a pass.

I believe my last previous girl was probably Emmy who I reviewed maybe 2 years ago or even more.

So I could see that Candy was slim but curvy from waste to thigh, very small in the chest, and brown skinned, probable nose job but acceptable.

Would I repeat? For technique and fun, yes absolutely. For looks she is well behind my favourite girls, for body and face, but I am very tough in this area so I consider her well above average looks in the Oilies for those who like skinny girls and brown skin is okay.
    I did take her during my trip in March. Yes she is talented in BBBJ skills and did make me CIM. Didn't swallow though. She does A+ but I didn't go for it.

In my recent visit in July I did Aom. A very cheerful and smiling girl. Not skinny but not fat either. Small boobs but natural. No nose job. Loved DATY and was very vocal in her response. At times I worried about others hearing her loud screams and moaning. Did a fairly good BBBJ, maybe not as good as Candy but acceptable. Took her for 90 minutes and the time was well spent.

5 days in paradise

Hello guys,

Thanks all for your knowledgeable inputs my short trip to Bangkok was worth the visit.

Landed at Sofitel sukhumvit great guest friendly hotel at 9 p. M. Immediately checked smoocci and found Priya available booked her.

Expected time of arrival was 10.30 P M. I got my self ready, she was on time.

Priya from smoocci.

Good bubbly energetic girl. After small mocktail, real active girl with great motivational skill with fake moans.

DFK, DATY, BBBJ. Allowed after 1 shot I was exhausted I am 64 years now.

Worth repeating.

Day 2 Mitu massage.

Recuperated till 4 p. M in between enjoyed hospitality of Sofitel voila and club mellisme.

Took a motorbike taxi to Soi 33 Mitu massage.

It is just before s33 hotel cannot miss the Japaneses signage.

They have 3 levels of massage.

I chose premium girl I think it costed me 4000 be.

Sorry I am bad with names.

Age; 35 years.

Shots; 2.

Body; perfect.

Room; OK better than bamboo massage.

Quality os sex; I went there for nuru mssage sex was additional pleasure.

DFK yes.

Attitude; she was drunk with cheap alcohol I had nauseating experience.

Otherwise good massage place.

They give you Japanese energy drink at the time of entry, and ice cream at time of departure.

Back to room by scooter taxi 40 be.

Day 3 Plaza entertainment complex.

Again took scooter taxi to plaza that guy took me to cupidy instead I went to sherbet.

It is situated above cupidy.

Inside girls are sitting in couches few of them in row chairs.

Cost is from 3500 to 5500 be.

20 to 25 girls all great looking.

I selected 5000 b girl university student.

Age 20 years.

Shots 1.

Body great.

Room better than Nataree, bath tub is extra large.

Quality of sex more mechanical no excitement.

DFK no.

Will I repeat I may with different girl just for face and body.

Day 4 African.

Woke up at 6 pm Just went down I met nice, sexy black girl with good attitude, price 3000 bahths, short time hotel near Soi cow boy.

It was high light of of my journey.

Day 5.

I went to health land spa and had great massage rejuvenated.

I really miss Bangkok a lot.

Copa Cabana and Victoria

I've searched reports from last two years. Lots of reports of these places going downhill but are pretty old reports. A quick look at websites shows many ladies right up my alley. More so Copa Cabana. Many 18-23. More concerned with ladies being younger vs skills or experience. I have saved plenty for this dream trip so price is irrelevant. So I will be reporting on these places at the end of August. Any other places that fellow mongers would like an updated report on? Plan on being very active on my first trip. Might give the different style Pimp and other similar G clubs a try. Seems I'd be better off lighting money on fire from reports. But looking for them stunners.

The world is small

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    So I could see that Candy

Anal: Not known, did not request,
    Friend of mine fucked Candy 5 days ago, he confirm to me that A+ service is available.

Candy. Snow White

I have called into SW several times in the last year but this was first time went upstairs in a year. The reason, is simply at the time of visits, there were no skinny model types that were good enough looking to be a pass.

I believe my last previous girl was probably Emmy who I reviewed maybe 2 years ago or even more.

So I could see that Candy was slim but curvy from waste to thigh, very small in the chest, and brown skinned, probable nose job but acceptable.

Immediate decision she looked okay Enough to go upstairs. Nice shaped ass, not too fat, not too small, not saggy.

The good aspects:

Slim model type; nose job but not obvious (a superior one); no silicones; very enthusiastic at all times trying her best to please. Very good soft slurpy BBBJ DT to about 5 inches (not quite full DT). BJ feeling so good that makes you really want to CIM. Pussy very tight indeed, nearly as tight as an Ahole, but feeling is better as does not grip cock at only the opening. Good tongue kissing. She never made any complaints at all. Very sorry about spilling the Nuru Gel no big deal. Nuru technique good (since knows to slide slowly).

Negatives (for some people):

Brown skin (not a worry), slight damage from C-section causing navel pucker (incision hidden in navel cavity?) Nipples nice but almost zero tits (nothing there to sag).

Anal: Not known, did not request, pussy already very tight (hard to fit two fingers in at first). She wanted to give me prostate massage, but I declined it, so I don't know how good she is at this. Suspect good based on other service.

Best part of all: BBBJ was very superior for me liking soft and slow. Hand did touch base of cock but so softly as to not be a problem. Hand massaged balls with very nice soft tickling touch.

Would I repeat? For technique and fun, yes absolutely. For looks she is well behind my favourite girls, for body and face, but I am very tough in this area so I consider her well above average looks in the Oilies for those who like skinny girls and brown skin is okay.

I started my vacation with a trip to Snow White, so I concluded it there last week as well.

Girl: Audi.

Home: Nakhon Phanom.

Place: Snow White.

Price: 1. 900 THB for 1 HR.

Shots: 1, but probably more if you can manage.

Body: a little more curvy / meaty, but not really big or even fat fat, thick thighs, 155 to 160 cm tall, shoulderlong, very thick brown hair, small be cup, nice round ass, some bigger belly, slightly baby damage, for me she looks older than she really is, the pics at website are quite accurate.

Room: as usual standard room at Snow White.

Sex: good to very good.

Massage: no massage, just went straight up for fucking.

Other: DFK, anal.

Audi is another great performer who might be overlooked due to her average look. She did everything you expect to get at Snow White and she did it with a smile. Audi is quite bubbly, a truly happy girl and eager to please. Started giving BBBJ right in the shower, very good kissing, She took the pounding of her ass like a pro and didn't shy away from taking a cum shot right on her face to finish things.

All in all a very good performance with a nice girl.

The Lord Spa. AUM

Yesterday, after a business conference up near the Thai Cultural Center, I decided to walk up to the Lord, and get a personal introduction to the establishment. As I came upon it, I was impressed by its sheer size. It looked very much like Rio in Macau. On entering, I was greeted by various people and eventually introduced to the Mamasan. The place is vast and while it has a upmarket feel, it isn't quite the luxury that I get in Macau. There when you go in, after gambling, you get pampered before you even lay eyes on a girl, this includes being showered by others, a hot pool to relax in etc (there is an entrance fee to cover this.), In The Lord, you basically come in and face the girls.

The system is fairly straight forward, not ideal in my view. But anyway there are 7 letters available. For westerners (who I hear pay more? Prices start at THB4300 and go up to THB11,300. This is all inclusive for the room and for the girl for 90 minutes. The price depends on the letter. The letter I have been told is assigned by the mamasan to each girl (it can change) and seems to depend not only on looks, but education, poise, height and some other qualities. I decided for my first visit I would stick in the middle of the range, which basically meant M,K, or I think X. (not sure of the last one).

The girls are all in dresses, all wear makeup (that they don't take off, even lipstick.), have heels on and all are pretty nice. I couldn't really say that a girl at the top end is vastly superior (yes, better) than a girl at the bottom, but my intention is to try 3 times the full range and then we will see.

When I arrived at 5:05, I was the only guy there. At my disposal were about 30 girls. (this number rises to 45 at 6:45 which seems to be the peak time). All of the girls either sit in a semi circle next to each other, or stand on the left as you go in (sit to). All are Asian, but I don't think all are thai. In fact I am pretty sure there were some Koreans as well as Japanese in the line up as well. I would say that among them, perhaps 1/7 would prefer not to be selected by a Western guy. I got this from body language, but maybe I was over reading the room.

When I go to high end places elsewhere, one of the major advantages they offer is that you can see every girl because they all get up (at fixed times) and parade. This way you actually can see someone front / back as well as get a much closer look at their face. They don't do this at Lord which is a shame (for one guy at least), so it took me a bit of time to select as I had to look at every girl's badge (to figure out her price) and then compare girls that were all in my price point. Anyway, based on eye contact, smile, and face (probably more than body.) I selected AUM.

Now I am not a giant guy (1. 75), but I realized when she got up that AUM is very small, probably 1. 53/1. 55 at most. I have this habit (not easily explained) of picking small girls. So AUM was pretty much a type that I have a lot of experience with (which isn't always a great thing). In any case, choice made, I went to the cashier, paid the Thb6400, paid the room charge (thb400) and then set off with AUM, holding my hand like a GF.

We entered room 10, which was nicely set up, with a large bath / jacuzzi, a shower area, and a large superking bed. I ordered a beer and AUM got everything started, told me to relax etc. This I did, though punters should keep in mind that these kinds of places are "clock watchers", not the girls, but the management, thus at best if they say 1. 5 hrs, you will get 15 min extra unless you give the ladies at the front a 1,000 baht to relax.

So to the details of the experience.

AUM without her clothes on is small breasted (but firm), with a pretty face, nice hair etc. She isn't in great shape, not fat or anything but she has a small baby belly. Thus on my scale, probably a 7. (yes I would glance at her on the Street but wouldn't follow it up.) She wasn't 100% shaven but had a good grooming. Which was a bit of a surprise to me (as not often the standard in Asia.).

We shared a few kisses (with / without tongue) outside of the bath, and then got in it so AUM could do her thing. This (for about 20 minutes) consists of a full wash. Front and back. A blowjob (skillfully performed with lots of eye contact) and body to body (using her breasts). I lot AUM do her thing without much interruption on my part, except to linger over her various erogenous parts from time to time.

Bath completed, we dried up and started making out (not in the bed). Making out went on to mutual touching. AUM has a very sweet and responsive pussy. Lubricates nicely to the touch, and she has a sensitive clit as well as nipples on her breasts. I was getting horny, and had she been my girlfriend, I probably just would have picked her up and impaled her on my cock, but of course, this is a safe environment. Etc.

Thus I did lift her up but placed her on the bed, and then spent time exploring her body with kisses, tongue and teasing her with my cock as well. That was fun, and AUM enjoyed the build up. She didn't stop me from doing anything until she had an orgasm (from tongue and fingers), and then wanted to return the favor. So we switched positions and she started giving me a proper blowjob. She used quite a bit of saliva and though I don't think she get do a true DT, the girl does have skills which includes sucking your balls, licking the shaft etc.

I was getting closer by this time, so we decided to go to intercourse. This wasn't a straight forward situation because this is a girl with a very small pussy, and I am not a guy, so the girls keep telling me, with a small cock. It has gotten to the point where I bring my own condoms, and spend a good amount of time easing the girls into sex, rather than just going deep straight away. With AUM it took the later approach, which started with very slow doggie on the end of the bed, and then moved to her getting on top, squatting as well as cowgirls, and finally ended with a form of missionary. AUM has got of energy (got thing) and eventually after about 15 minutes of various positions, we found a connection, as she adjusted to my girth (always do) and stopped worrying about whether she was going to be able to do her 3 sessions! As this started to happen, a few things changed. 1) She stopped merely receiving and started responding in rhythm 2) her pussy muscles started to contract a lot harder 3) she started to moan, and thrash about under me. These events turned the experience itself from yet another lukewarm exercise into something much better and eventually after a lot more pounding and a lot more thrashing, moaning, and tightening, we actually nearly came together.

At that point we had 10 minutes on the clock, so I had AUM give me a quick massage, and we then had a clean up, had a quick kiss, and departed the room.

Given that I have now tried 10 massage places of various prices. Locations, types etc, I would not say that it was the best, from a pure service perspective, but it definitely was high end, and the overall calibre of the girl, in terms of engagement, education, attentiveness, and service was very good (on par without the gimmicks to Rio).

As I said I will go back again (unless the community gives me high end alternatives, I have tried Poseidon (upstairs. And some girls of same quality) and report further.

Smile from Addict

Saturday at around 3 pm I decided to have a look at the oilies. Past through soi 24/1 and saw nothing interesting, went directly to Yorimichi on soi 26 and 2 Koreans were already looking at the lineup. 5 or 6 girls wearing a nice air hostess style uniform but none of them looked good. I left and went straight to Addict to book a girl that has been reviewed here a few weeks back. I entered the soi by the first alley and at around 20 metre from the shop I saw the girls were just going outside with one of them being a tall and very slim girl that looked very much like a LB. I thought WTF is this? Addict have LBs in their line up now? While I entered I had a very brief view of the other girls outside and none was good looking. The manager and girls came in after me and were saying "sit down first" but I directly told her that I want to book a girl, I don't want to see the lineup. She went to ask at the boss (cashier) and told me the girl will be available in 2 hours. At the same time, the girl that I initially thought was a LB came in and I instantly told the manager I take her, 2 hours, oil.

Yeah, she is that beautiful. She made me forget everything just by looking at her one second. I heard one of the girls saying that she just came down and she will go upstairs again. I can easily understand that almost none of their girls can stand a chance against her in the line up. A short stylish hairstyle, a pretty face, tall 1. 7 m, a very slim waist, big false boobs, beautiful slim legs and a very good ass. I let you imagine what she can looks like. She looks very confident and is not shy at all. She was in front of me in the stairs and the view was great, her tight dress going up, revealing her beautifully shaped ass with her white underwear. Once arrived in the room she insisted to undress me before going to take her stuffs. I needed to know her name and she told me "Smile". I thought WTF, I was quite sure to know that girl by looking her old pic on the website a few month ago and now that she is in front of me I did not even recognize her. The only way to be sure was to have a close look at her small tattoos on her neck and indeed it was her, she told me she remembered me also but thought that we met in Addict. So that's what it takes to make a good looking girl looks like a stunner; give her a stylish hair style, a tight uniform and high heels shoes.

I'm not the only one to think so as she had already 2 sessions before me and sometimes get 6 or 7 sessions a day. She puts a strict or serious look on her face but in fact she is one of the sweetest and friendliest girl I've met. Now for the service, don't expect anything more than you would receive from any other Addict girl. A basic fuck service and a HJ or BJ as a 2nd shot if you're lucky. Her pussy suited me perfectly, not too tight, not loose and a perfect width. I did not heard any complain from her during the 2 hours. She can DFK lightly, and her BJ is very soft. She is not the most skilled and might also be tired due to numerous bookings but her looks ans sweet personality makes it really worth a visit.

2300 baht is a real bargain to spend 2 hours and fuck a girl like that.

Look at a pic of Halle Berry when she had short hairs, put a more Thaiish face ans skin color, less athletic also and now you know what Smile looks like. If anyone wants to meet her, book her straight away, you cannot be disappointed by her looks or go their at 10 am to meet her when she is still fresh. She doesn't need you as she already attracts all the customers that enter the shop, but you need her and you will know what it feels to meet a James Bond girl. As always treat her well because she is a gem.

Price 2300 for 2 hours.

Wir? No unless I spot her again in the line up.

Soapy pay

So I see LOTS of reports on how much gogo girls make, what the pay / management structure is. And a few on oillies. But, does anyone know how ratachada soapies like Posedien / The Lord work? What percentage does the establishment keep? Do the keep all of the falang surcharge (do the girls make the same regardless, or are they more happy to see falagns since they effectively get paid more) ? Also, this is an interesting question these days, since the soapy business is all being regulated (lots of raids now), are all the books legit? Do the girls get paid over-the-table, and therefore have to pay income tax?

Posting Limitations