Perla Negra
fkk-livingroom.de
Samya FKK
Dubai Bunnies
smooci.com
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15993
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Then you might as well take the one pop for 1400.
    For the time being, there is no 1400 THB for one hour FS in BJ bars. You probably refer to other sex acts in a BJ bar. Wood bar and Magic Table (right next to Wood bar) are 2000 THB for one hour FS in a private room. Som's Heaven, Lollipop1, Lolit's and Kasalong are 1700 THB for one hour FS in a private room.

  2. #15992
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolff  [View Original Post]
    Good point Paolo and that is exactly what I did after landing in BKK.

    I went to L0lita's and Kasalong around 10.45 to checkout.

    L0lita's has about 8 girls, 6 of them sitting outside in full makeup wearing cute school girl outfits. Kasalong was closed and I was told by a lady outside presumably the mamasan to come back in half hour.

    So I just walked back to L0lita's next door and chose a girl.

    I expected BJ bar girls to be old and not that good looking, however there were a few in their 20's and a few in their late 20's and may be one in her 30's. I chose a good looking girl and though her face was pretty I later realized her body had too much baby damage when she took off her clothes, and she asked for tip to see that body. Sheesh. In hindsight I should have just had the BJ.

    For 700 B standard fee, what you get is a dirty couch and a wrap around privacy screen. It is very similar to some of the sleazy strip clubs in US where girls give a BJ right in the couch.

    The girl was very very good at it and for those few minutes I did not mind the below average ambience. The BJ was very sloppy with lots of attention to the balls. I asked for rimming and she said again "you tip me na " . I have her a thumbs up and man oh man, it was bliss! It was the first time I was getting rimmed for such a long time and it was unbelievably good. It was so good that I asked her to jerk me off while rimming. Trust me guys, please try it rather than the plain old CIM.

    Now comes the bummer. After I finished with her saliva all over my groin and butt and thighs, I needed a shower and all I got was a few wipes. I told her I really needed a shower and she took me to a bad setup with no towel and oh boy I just wanted to run outside naked if I could. Had to improvise a bit but somehow cleaned up.

    Anyways, paid the 700 B fee, have her 200 B tips and left the place wondering whether I will come back or not. The service was top notch, getting rimmed by a pretty girl at 11 am is an awesome feeling. But the setup was not up to par.

    Would love to hear from regulars here, any other BJ bar with better ambiance and shower facilities?
    Your post being primarily a field report for your experience in a Bangkok BJ Bar after the opening statement referencing a post about having a quick one before going to a massage parlor, I suppose it should have been posted in the Bangkok Reports thread instead of here. But since it is here now, I will reply to it here. Is a BJ Bar considered a "Massage Parlor" on these forums? Not sure. But I didn't think so.

    Anyway, the BJ Bar you chose, L0lita's (note the creative way I spelled it in order to get past the objectionable word/topic censor program on this site. I also had to change it in the quote of your post above as well in order to post this reply), probably has the most primitive and least comfortable and hygienic environment (IMO) of the better known BJ Bars in Bangkok. That curtain and bare bones booth in a communal room bit is so minimal and uncomfortable I am not sure I would ever go that route again. Other punters might prefer it. But when I go to L0lita's or any of the other BJ Bars now, I spend the extra 900-1000 baht and get one of their Short Time rooms, which is an actual room with a bed, a private bathroom with a shower, hot water, soap and a clean towel provided. And when you choose one of those ST rooms it is generally a given that you can spend more time with the girl, too, finishing with a FS instead of a BJ if you want. BTW, last time I used it, almost two years ago by now I think, even the ST room in L0lita's was possibly the grungiest among the better known BJ Bars in town.

    As far as the small cubicles meant to only accommodate a BJ or, to be more specific, the small rooms without a bed or a private bathroom/shower where customers usually only opt for a BJ, I think you will find that most of the other better-known BJ Bars in Bangkok like Kasalong Bar, Som's Haven and Wood Bar (formerly Dr. BJ's Salon) have actual walled cubicles with actual doors that close and a wash basin in that cubicle or nearby. But that is not the case at L0lita's. Can't say each of those other places will have a fresh towel at the ready for a post-BJ cleanup at one of those wash basins, or hot water, or soap. So I suppose you might want to fold a few paper towels and stuff them in your pocket just in case.

    An aside; lately I have touted the day shift at Kasalong Bar as having some of the best looking girls working at any BJ Bar around. But over the past 2-3 weeks, some of the better looking ones have gone missing. At least, lately I no longer see the best looking ones as I pass by the place during the daytime as I did previously. Don't know if they are on extended holiday, quit altogether or if it is a case where those better looking girls have been kept so busy they never have a chance to come back outside and take a seat before another customer is taking them back inside and upstairs. But I have not seen as many of those better looking girls working the day shift at Kasalong Bar as I did just a few weeks ago. Meanwhile, the line up in the day and night shift at L0lita's, yes, the place with the (IMO) grungiest and least comfortable set-up of any of the best known BJ Bars in town, has been showing a noticeable improvement in the looks department. That is, based solely on what I can see on the outside of their clothing as I pass by and not what I might see if they got naked.

  3. #15991
    Good point Paolo and that is exactly what I did after landing in BKK.

    I went to [CodeWord901]'s and Kasalong around 10.45 to checkout.

    [CodeWord901]'s has about 8 girls, 6 of them sitting outside in full makeup wearing cute school girl outfits. Kasalong was closed and I was told by a lady outside presumably the mamasan to come back in half hour.

    So I just walked back to [CodeWord901]'s next door and chose a girl.

    I expected BJ bar girls to be old and not that good looking, however there were a few in their 20's and a few in their late 20's and may be one in her 30's. I chose a good looking girl and though her face was pretty I later realized her body had too much baby damage when she took off her clothes, and she asked for tip to see that body. Sheesh. In hindsight I should have just had the BJ.

    For 700 B standard fee, what you get is a dirty couch and a wrap around privacy screen. It is very similar to some of the sleazy strip clubs in US where girls give a BJ right in the couch.

    The girl was very very good at it and for those few minutes I did not mind the below average ambience. The BJ was very sloppy with lots of attention to the balls. I asked for rimming and she said again "you tip me na " . I have her a thumbs up and man oh man, it was bliss! It was the first time I was getting rimmed for such a long time and it was unbelievably good. It was so good that I asked her to jerk me off while rimming. Trust me guys, please try it rather than the plain old CIM.

    Now comes the bummer. After I finished with her saliva all over my groin and butt and thighs, I needed a shower and all I got was a few wipes. I told her I really needed a shower and she took me to a bad setup with no towel and oh boy I just wanted to run outside naked if I could. Had to improvise a bit but somehow cleaned up.

    Anyways, paid the 700 B fee, have her 200 B tips and left the place wondering whether I will come back or not. The service was top notch, getting rimmed by a pretty girl at 11 am is an awesome feeling. But the setup was not up to par.

    Would love to hear from regulars here, any other BJ bar with better ambiance and shower facilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I didn't know that. But when I was referring to BJ bars I didn't mean to go there for a multiple shot. A member advised that he could masturbate before hitting a soapy, I was meaning that a better option would be to go and get a BJ in a BJ bar instead.

  4. #15990
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazze93  [View Original Post]
    As for my intent with P4 P. I'm actually not doing it much for the GFE. I actually WANT it to be a bit more mechanical / transactional. Not going to lie. Currently, paying for sex gives me a sense of "total control" that turns me on more than a GFE. I honestly don't think a GFE will ever be better for me until I meet "the one" meant for me. I know this approach differs from others here who enjoy GFE, but I'm more in the P4 P scene to simply satisfy the carnal need of sex rather than the emotional.
    Personally I consider GFE sex with a working gal to be the "type" of sex you have with a GF minus the emotional content. PSE is well, simply full on PSE sex. A series that is in its second season in one episode this year typifies what I would expect from a high dollar, ie 5 k Baht working girl. Check out episode 5 season 2 of The Girlfriend Experience. Anna to me is the epitome of what a high dollar gal should be. And truth be told, I have never had a wg come close in Thailand. But all of my Gfs in the US were exactly as such.

  5. #15989
    Quote Originally Posted by Franciscass  [View Original Post]
    I agree entirely with this perspective. You are paying her for a service to satisfy your needs not hers.
    Reminds me of the old joke: "How do you make a woman orgasm".

    "Who cares?

  6. #15988
    Quote Originally Posted by UShobbyist  [View Original Post]
    If you pay 1700 THB for one hour with a girl in a private room of a BJ bar, the girl will not allow you to come multiple times. I tried several BJ bars, they were all the same.
    Thanks, I didn't know that. But when I was referring to BJ bars I didn't mean to go there for a multiple shot. A member advised that he could masturbate before hitting a soapy, I was meaning that a better option would be to go and get a BJ in a BJ bar instead.

  7. #15987
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkVille  [View Original Post]
    I take the generic viagra all the time, completely 1000% safe. As for meeting off from work. It's hard to say. Some have (controlling) Thai boyfriends (because they know that their girlfriend is a hoe and they aren't ok with them meeting up). So their schedule is very narrow and far out (not good if you don't know if you will be horny the next day or 2). But, you might even have better luck meeting them BEFORE their work, at noon-1 pm. Or after their work, 9 PM-ish. I think 10-2 AM is their party or sleep time so not when they want to do more work. They aren't really that money hungry (if they are hot for sure not that money hungry they may even just meet for free to show off to their friends / family if the guy is decent looking). Hot soapy girls in my experience aren't very business-minded like that, not in the desperate way since they can make a lot of money at work, soapies are really busy these days wit guys. They'll meet up if they think that you are not going to get jealous easy and if they like you. Otherwise they aren't desperate all for that extra 1000 baht profit to be made from meeting up outside. It's much more dependent if they like you or not. But even then, they probably prefer to meet at their work because that is their time for working. I think if you can give them the idea that you won't meet them again at all unless it's outside of their work, then they have a reason to see you.

    In summary: You'll certainly get more service, pops, longer time together (for a lower price) if they like you. Regardless of where you meet. And them liking you carries over to whether they meet outside of work or not. It really depends on them liking you more than offering them a littte extra money. Also, be aware that they may have a (jealous) Thai boyfriend who may very well become a problem, as it has happened in the past and will happen again. The hot ones a much more likely to have a boyfriend.


    edit: just remembered something. If you have a nice looking place (well furnished, good/great view) they are much more likely to show up. And if you are young-ish and decent looking too. Because, they make all this dirty money in the soapies but their village/family doesn't know or understand it well. They need to meet guys who can pass for rich (or are) and bonus points if they are in shape and not too old. They'll want to take pics of them, you, both of you together in a selfie and maybe of your place. To show evidence of a sugar daddy, since there isn't any shame in that situation (back home) and they need a reason to explain all the soapy money that they made.
    Ah yes that makes sense.

    I think I'm likable? LOL!

    In regards to your list. I think I meet all the requirements? IE: nice place, young, decent looking, decent shape.

    Fingers crossed.

  8. #15986
    Quote Originally Posted by UShobbyist  [View Original Post]
    If you pay 1700 THB for one hour with a girl in a private room of a BJ bar, the girl will not allow you to come multiple times. I tried several BJ bars, they were all the same.
    Then you might as well take the one pop for 1400.

  9. #15985
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo99  [View Original Post]

    That's exactly the reason I prefer going to oilies and try to meet only the girls that offer multiple shots. Also I would not consider masturbating before going in a soapie, but would rather go to a BJ bar.
    If you pay 1700 THB for one hour with a girl in a private room of a BJ bar, the girl will not allow you to come multiple times. I tried several BJ bars, they were all the same.

  10. #15984
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazze93  [View Original Post]
    The girl having a good time is an added bonus but not nearly that high on my priority list.

    I'm comfortable with a "cold" transaction as long as I treat the lady like a human with the common courtesy / respect I'd expect in return.

    I've considered viagra & I would go that route if it were over the counter:

    My flight departs in under 72 hours, not sure if I can get a prescription fast enough LOL!

    And unless there is strong evidence of safety. I won't be using the knockoff shit in thailand.

    Side note. Your point lit a bulb in my mind!

    If the soapy girls make 1 k-2 k / under 50% of each transaction. Wouldn't it be logical to assume they'd be willing to meet me after work for less than what it would cost to find a GOGO girl?

    Hell, from what I've read. It seems like the avg. Soapy girl found at high end joints are way hotter than your avg. "high end" gogo girl. Or am I just being hopeful LOL?
    I take the generic viagra all the time, completely 1000% safe. As for meeting off from work. It's hard to say. Some have (controlling) Thai boyfriends (because they know that their girlfriend is a hoe and they aren't ok with them meeting up). So their schedule is very narrow and far out (not good if you don't know if you will be horny the next day or 2). But, you might even have better luck meeting them BEFORE their work, at noon-1 pm. Or after their work, 9 PM-ish. I think 10-2 AM is their party or sleep time so not when they want to do more work. They aren't really that money hungry (if they are hot for sure not that money hungry they may even just meet for free to show off to their friends / family if the guy is decent looking). Hot soapy girls in my experience aren't very business-minded like that, not in the desperate way since they can make a lot of money at work, soapies are really busy these days wit guys. They'll meet up if they think that you are not going to get jealous easy and if they like you. Otherwise they aren't desperate all for that extra 1000 baht profit to be made from meeting up outside. It's much more dependent if they like you or not. But even then, they probably prefer to meet at their work because that is their time for working. I think if you can give them the idea that you won't meet them again at all unless it's outside of their work, then they have a reason to see you.

    In summary: You'll certainly get more service, pops, longer time together (for a lower price) if they like you. Regardless of where you meet. And them liking you carries over to whether they meet outside of work or not. It really depends on them liking you more than offering them a littte extra money. Also, be aware that they may have a (jealous) Thai boyfriend who may very well become a problem, as it has happened in the past and will happen again. The hot ones a much more likely to have a boyfriend.


    edit: just remembered something. If you have a nice looking place (well furnished, good/great view) they are much more likely to show up. And if you are young-ish and decent looking too. Because, they make all this dirty money in the soapies but their village/family doesn't know or understand it well. They need to meet guys who can pass for rich (or are) and bonus points if they are in shape and not too old. They'll want to take pics of them, you, both of you together in a selfie and maybe of your place. To show evidence of a sugar daddy, since there isn't any shame in that situation (back home) and they need a reason to explain all the soapy money that they made.

  11. #15983
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkVille  [View Original Post]
    The girls will easily, almost always, accept 1000 baht for another pop. That's a good bit of extra income for them as they only keep 1000-2000 from the whole deal. So nearly doubling their pay is easily going to get you another pop since it isn't even that much extra work.
    Every time I've done that, the girl accepted the money but was very impatient during the second shot. When I offered money for the second shot they almost always expected it to be quick also and made the second shot not enjoyable.

    That's exactly the reason I prefer going to oilies and try to meet only the girls that offer multiple shots. Also I would not consider masturbating before going in a soapie, but would rather go to a BJ bar.

  12. #15982
    Quote Originally Posted by Franciscass  [View Original Post]
    I agree entirely with this perspective. You are paying her for a service to satisfy your needs not hers.

    It's understandable and arguably laudable to go into a session with the intention of wanting to give her the sexual buzz of her life, after which she cuddles up to you and tells you, you so strong man and leave feeling king of the hill.

    Reality check, that's not what just happened. Sure she had a good time but nothing near what you think she had especially if she is experienced and knows the "you make me so sexy routine."

    More important did you have as a good a time as you could have had had you concentrated on what turns you on.

    I'm not trying to burst anybody's bubble. I treat the girls well both financially sexually and with respect and I enjoy the GFE when it's halfway credible but it's about my orgasm (s) not hers.

    She's working I'm playing and paying.
    Absolutely. Agree with you 100%. I'm the one who is paying. That is why I get so dismayed when I read posts about guys who are catering to gals that are supposed to be catering to them. Guess that is a Western disease. As one of my friends said over 15 years ago, "Guys don't come to Thailand to $# working girls; they come here to date working girls. " Not me.

  13. #15981
    Quote Originally Posted by Franciscass  [View Original Post]
    I agree entirely with this perspective. You are paying her for a service to satisfy your needs not hers.

    It's understandable and arguably laudable to go into a session with the intention of wanting to give her the sexual buzz of her life, after which she cuddles up to you and tells you, you so strong man and leave feeling king of the hill.

    Reality check, that's not what just happened. Sure she had a good time but nothing near what you think she had especially if she is experienced and knows the "you make me so sexy routine."

    More important did you have as a good a time as you could have had had you concentrated on what turns you on.

    I'm not trying to burst anybody's bubble. I treat the girls well both financially sexually and with respect and I enjoy the GFE when it's halfway credible but it's about my orgasm (s) not hers.

    She's working I'm playing and paying.
    The girl having a good time is an added bonus but not nearly that high on my priority list.

    I'm comfortable with a "cold" transaction as long as I treat the lady like a human with the common courtesy / respect I'd expect in return.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkVille  [View Original Post]
    Viagra reduces sensation to the penis and makes you last longer and more difficult to cum. It also helps getting back into a second pop much more sooner and more reliably. Take 1/3 or 1/2 a pill and drink plenty of water before.

    The girls will easily, almost always, accept 1000 baht for another pop. That's a good bit of extra income for them as they only keep 1000-2000 from the whole deal. So nearly doubling their pay is easily going to get you another pop since it isn't even that much extra work.

    Also, I don't last anywhere near 90 minutes either LOL. I just go there for my own pleasure, however long or short that may be. It changes on the day / girl. But what really makes me happy is if I find a girl I actually want to stay the whole 90 minutes with to have an extra pop with (because she is physically turns me on that much). 95% of the time I just walk out after I finish, whenever that is I have no idea time kind of just blurs LOL. Sadly I'm not finding that much in P4 P at all in Thailand these days (stunners, models, etc). But when I do, I will repeat (until they get too fat LOL) and gladly get 2 pops (with the help of viagra for the second) because they turn me on that much.
    I've considered viagra & I would go that route if it were over the counter:

    My flight departs in under 72 hours, not sure if I can get a prescription fast enough LOL!

    And unless there is strong evidence of safety. I won't be using the knockoff shit in thailand.

    Side note. Your point lit a bulb in my mind!

    If the soapy girls make 1 k-2 k / under 50% of each transaction. Wouldn't it be logical to assume they'd be willing to meet me after work for less than what it would cost to find a GOGO girl?

    Hell, from what I've read. It seems like the avg. Soapy girl found at high end joints are way hotter than your avg. "high end" gogo girl. Or am I just being hopeful LOL?

  14. #15980
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazze93  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I'm truly worried about is. Well ill be honest. I don't think I last long enough for a 1 pop, 90 min session sadly.
    Viagra reduces sensation to the penis and makes you last longer and more difficult to cum. It also helps getting back into a second pop much more sooner and more reliably. Take 1/3 or 1/2 a pill and drink plenty of water before.

    The girls will easily, almost always, accept 1000 baht for another pop. That's a good bit of extra income for them as they only keep 1000-2000 from the whole deal. So nearly doubling their pay is easily going to get you another pop since it isn't even that much extra work.

    Also, I don't last anywhere near 90 minutes either LOL. I just go there for my own pleasure, however long or short that may be. It changes on the day / girl. But what really makes me happy is if I find a girl I actually want to stay the whole 90 minutes with to have an extra pop with (because she is physically turns me on that much). 95% of the time I just walk out after I finish, whenever that is I have no idea time kind of just blurs LOL. Sadly I'm not finding that much in P4 P at all in Thailand these days (stunners, models, etc). But when I do, I will repeat (until they get too fat LOL) and gladly get 2 pops (with the help of viagra for the second) because they turn me on that much.

  15. #15979
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazze93  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie. Currently, paying for sex gives me a sense of "total control" that turns me on more than a GFE. I honestly don't think a GFE will ever be better for me until I meet "the one" meant for me. I know this approach differs from others here who enjoy GFE, but I'm more in the P4 P scene to simply satisfy the carnal need of sex rather than the emotional.
    I agree entirely with this perspective. You are paying her for a service to satisfy your needs not hers.

    It's understandable and arguably laudable to go into a session with the intention of wanting to give her the sexual buzz of her life, after which she cuddles up to you and tells you, you so strong man and leave feeling king of the hill.

    Reality check, that's not what just happened. Sure she had a good time but nothing near what you think she had especially if she is experienced and knows the "you make me so sexy routine."

    More important did you have as a good a time as you could have had had you concentrated on what turns you on.

    I'm not trying to burst anybody's bubble. I treat the girls well both financially sexually and with respect and I enjoy the GFE when it's halfway credible but it's about my orgasm (s) not hers.

    She's working I'm playing and paying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Mondial FKK
Euro Girls Escort
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape