Mondial FKK
Dubai Bunnies
fkk tours

Thread: Filipinas - Opinions and Advice

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 352 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    Could be a female. CM has never reported getting any pussy.
    If you go back far enough in the history of the forum, you will find at least two such reports. The one I remember best involved sending two Burgos women bleeding and crying to the CR, then kicking them out without paying. But the narrative was so incredible that at the time I observed that it read more like a "Letter to Penthouse" than anything real. I assume Penthouse would have been creative enough to hire women to write some of those silly letters. So imagine CM as a former female Penthouse letter writer. Some of the flair and imagination is still there, but now it has taken this sado-masochistic form of misandry. Sadly, this kind of sickness may thrive on comments like ours.

Jenny's story.

This is a life story of one Filipina girl, which she told me once during little coming out party, when she was tipsy.

Let's call this girl Jenny, so that not to reveal her identity. She was born in Camaguin island in an ordinary family. Her father was an overseas worker, and as far as she can recall, in childhood she saw him not more than twice per year for a couple of weeks. When he was at home, he was always drunk and didn't pay too much attention to her and her younger sister.

When Jenny was 5, her family relocated to Cagayan de Oro in Mindanao. She still can distinctly remember their jobless neighbor Andrew, who spent all days long with her mama at their house and even sometimes stayed overnight, because according to her mother it was "too late and dangerous" for him to go home. On the rare occasions, when Jenny's father was back home, Andrew disappeared and never visited their house those days. For some reason, which Jenny can't explain, no one of their neighbors told her papa about mother's lover.

Two years later her parents separated, because her father found a younger woman, left his family and relocated to Siquijor island. Jenny with her sister were sent to Iligan city to her more well off aunt, and since then she hadn't heard of her parents for 7 years. Both mother and father started new family. Her mother settled in Davao, but her father left the woman from Siquijor with two newborn twins and relocated to Manila, where he found another mate for life.

Jenny lost her virginity, when she was 15. It happened with her cousin, whom with she used to attend the church on Sundays. That day the pastor was unable to come to the church because of severe hangover, and his wife collected monthly contribution from congregation instead of him. Although donation was non-mandatory, pastor always told them, that as more money they will contribute, as more God will love them. That's why Jenny was uncomfortable, that she is unable to donate anything, as her aunt never gave her any pocket money. Her cousin had pocket money and he always contributed. Jenny decided to ask some money from him that day to give it to the pastor's wife. The cousin said, that he would give her money, if she will get laid with him. Jenny happily agreed, because she was always curious of that process, she witnessed so many times at her aunt's house. When they were back from church, her cousin slammed Jenny down to the ground in the dark alley, and in 3 minutes the deed was done.

Although the first sex was unpleasant. Jenny started to fuck with her cousin from time to time in exchange of money. She didn't feel for him, so she raised the rates. If the first time at the church her cousin gave her just 50 peso, now she demanded not less than 100 peso from him for each fuck. In addition to that she had an affair with her school mate, but she loved him and fucked with him for free.

Then she got to know from her friends, that there is a way to become rich if to meet a foreigner. Her friends told her a lot of stories about their relatives, who got married with loaded westerners, as well as they shared their own experience of meeting foreigners who gave them generous gifts and paid for sex. Jenny enrolled at several dating sites and started her search.

The first foreigner, she met with was the old guy from Singapore, who intended to "participate in scientific conference" in Cagayan de Oro. He invited Jenny to meet him at his hotel in CDO. It was easy for her to fool her BF, because she quite often visited Cagayan de Oro with her friends. So she just said, it's going to be another meet up with her friends and she will stay overnight at her friend's relative house there.

Jenny admitted to me, that it was disgusting for her to suck old stinky half limp dick for the first time. Until then she didn't have an experience to fuck with old guys and she was very nervous. But she managed to fight her fear and disgust and got 1000 pesos tips from him. It was huge money, since her BF gave her only 500 pesos pocket money per week, and she was extremely happy. That's how everything started.

Within the next few months Jenny met with a couple tens guys, but all of them were a mere mongers who wanted just sex, so she still hadn't had experience of relationship with a foreigner. Then she got acquainted with English guy, who said, he wants serious relationship. Their correspondence lasted for three months, and Jenny was already tired of him, when her friend once suggested her to ask some money from that guy. Jenny invented a story, that she lives with her aunt and she borrowed 10000 pesos from her to pay for a semester of her tuition. Two days ago aunt's father died, and now she desperately needs money for funeral. It is utang na loob (debt of gratitude) for Jenny to repay her aunt at least 5000 in such hard moment of life. The foreigner believed that story and sent her p5000 by Western Union. It was a success for Jenny and she started to invent more and more stories to make him send money.

Once her Englishmen told, that he will come to Boracay in two weeks, and he wants Jenny to join him there. He sent her plane tickets from CDO to Cebu and from Cebu to Cacitlan, and Jenny had a dilemma, how to come to Boracay without her Pinoy BF knowing about it. She invented a story, that her papa just went back from overseas and now he wants to meet her in Cebu. She even showed a plane ticket to Cebu, bought by her "papa". Although Jenny was not close with her father, still they communicated by that time, and her pinoy BF knew her father.

To make a story more credible, she called her papa, who was resided in Mnaila and told him the truth, that she is going to meet a rich poriner, and that she told her pinoy BF, that she will meet with papa in Cebu. Her father was ok with that lie, since he used to cheat on women for all his life.

Jenny had a wonderful time with the Englishman in Boracay, and he even promised to marry her in one year and to take her to the UK. She was so happy. But when she was on vacation, new "wife" of her father, whom he told a story of his daughter, called the Pinoy boyfriend of Jenny and told him that Jenny lied him, and in fact she was in Boracay with the foreigner.

Pinoy BF was furious, and he kicked Jenny out of his parent's house, as soon as she returned to Iligan. Moreover his parents now demanded her to repay a debt for the tuition. Jenny relocated back to her aunt's house. It was a disaster for her, but still she managed to get away with it.

She convinced her English guy to give her more money. She told him a story, that her father desperately needs money to enroll for work overseas. She also was lucky to meet 8 foreign mongers within a short period of time plus borrowed some money from her aunt. Jenny decided to relocate to Manila, where she had a friend, who invited her to rent a bed space at her room for just 3000 pesos per month. Before she left Iligan, she met with her former Pinoy boyfriend to talk things out, which ended up with sex.

Now Jenny has been living in Manila for almost 2 years. She broke up with her Englishmen soon after she relocated, since he became suspicious of her rising appetite for money and strange relocation story. Now she is freelance prostitute, and she has been fortunate to find 2 foreign sponsors, whom with she meets only when they visit Philippines. No one of them knows, that he is not the only one. The other times, she specializes in mongers who pay for sex right away. She still hopes to get married the foreigner some day, but at the same time she is happy with what she has for now. She doesn't regret of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    Mate, I think you are just wasting bandwidth here by posting irrelevant rubbish. This has got nothing to do with Pinays or the Philippines. The poor fellow could have got an enlarged prostate while minding his own business in the suburbs of Dayton, Ohio with his white American wife. For all we know, you could have just made up the story to test your fiction writing skills.

May I ask why your posts always have such a negative, sinister tone? Can't you contribute something positive, instead of alerting us to every danger which may or may not present itself in the Philippines?
    Don't assume he is a mate. Could be a female. CM has never reported getting any pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by ChochaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Many pensioners plan to marry or shack up with a young horny Pinay fuck monster then life happens and they get a high number on their PSA test, biopsy follows, and the surgeon wants to snip their prostate out. Should they let him? Here is one fellas story about why he wants his prostate back:
    Mate, I think you are just wasting bandwidth here by posting irrelevant rubbish. This has got nothing to do with Pinays or the Philippines. The poor fellow could have got an enlarged prostate while minding his own business in the suburbs of Dayton, Ohio with his white American wife. For all we know, you could have just made up the story to test your fiction writing skills.

May I ask why your posts always have such a negative, sinister tone? Can't you contribute something positive, instead of alerting us to every danger which may or may not present itself in the Philippines?

Potential complication for old guy with young Pinay wife / live-in girlfriend.

Many pensioners plan to marry or shack up with a young horny Pinay fuck monster then life happens and they get a high number on their PSA test, biopsy follows, and the surgeon wants to snip their prostate out. Should they let him? Here is one fellas story about why he wants his prostate back:

Your prostate gland labors in obscurity. The size of a golf ball, it's tucked away under your bladder, biding its time until you and your reproductive system decide to emit the sacred seed. Then the semen assembly line kicks in: The sperm swim up from your testicles to the seminal vesicles, and there they are mixed in a happy bath of fructose, vitamin see, and prostaglandins. This brew then proceeds to your prostate, which tops it off with enzymes, citric acid, and zinc before your man milk is propelled out of your body and into hers with rather pleasant smooth-muscle contractions. This long bomb triumphantly delivers your DNA into the end zone. Ah, glory days.

But around the time in your life when you start to think more about your 401 (k) than foreplay, your prostate starts to misfire. It swells in size, and the swelling clamps your urethra in a vise grip. If the cause of the swelling is benign, you're lucky. That's what those running-to-the-men's-room commercials for Flomax are all about. But some of the very same symptoms can also be caused by a prostate-cancer tumor.

It's June 18,2008, two nights before surgery. I'm in bed with my wife, and I miss my prostate already. I tell her that if and when we have sex again, there will be no ejaculate, no man milk, no wet spot. Henceforth I shall be seedless. You can see where I was going with this, can't you, guys? I was hoping I'd receive a happy send-off.

My wife says, "You should talk to your doctor about that. " Gosh, honey. Thanks.

Here's what patients think their doctors say: If you undergo the relatively new "nerve-sparing" prostate surgery, you will eventually return to the level of erectile function you enjoyed before you had the surgery. It may take weeks, months, or a couple of years, depending on age and prostate size but that mojo will return. That's what patients want to hear, too, so maybe they miss the doctors' qualifiers about "most men" and "in certain cases "

Unfortunately, that's just not the truth, says John L. Gore, M. The. , an assistant professor of urology at the University of Washington. "Even with a perfect surgery there's going to be some shutdown."

Dr. Gore is qualified to say this; he conducted one of the most recent studies of prostate-cancer patients and how surgery affects them. He and his UCLA colleague, Mark Litwin, M. The. , followed 475 prostate-cancer patients for 4 years. These patients received more scrutiny than the typical so-how's-your-erection questions from their doctors. They filled out a 20-minute questionnaire in the privacy of their homes before surgery and at 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, 18, 24,30, 36, 42, and 48 months afterward. And, no, things were not as they had been before.

"We're not saying sexual function is terrible after surgery," says Dr. Gore. "We're saying the likelihood of that function being exactly what it was before surgery is essentially zero. " And, he adds, you'll recover what you're going to recover within 2 years. "Beyond that, it is what it is."

Okay, so. Just how messed up are prostate patients? That question was answered by a nine-hospital study of 1,201 men, led by Martin Sanda, M. The. , director of the prostate-cancer center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. After 2 years, radiation and brachytherapy patients complained most about urinary and bowel troubles; the 603 prostatectomy patients (93 percent of whom had nerve-sparing surgery) complained more about sexual function. To be blunt: Sixty-four percent of them said their erections were not firm enough for penetration (compared with 17 percent who had erection trouble before surgery), and just under half did not recover erections suitable for sex. This is, remember, 2 years after their surgery.

"One problem is that doctors often don't spend enough time with their patients to fully explain that sexual recovery typically takes years, not months, and often does not occur," Dr. Sanda says. "Men might assume that as long as they can have a nerve-sparing procedure, their sexuality will be fine. In reality, nerve sparing provides a reasonable chance for erection recovery, but it by no means guarantees it."

I'm not trying to pick a fight with urologic or cancer surgeons, but rather to help prostate-cancer patients have expectations that are more realistic. "Patients live a long time after treatment and many die with, rather than from, prostate cancer," notes Dr. Gore. "It's critical that they participate in shared decision making with their physicians so they don't come out of the process with regret."

I had no regrets. At first. I spent one night in the hospital, and 5 days later I taught a 3-hour class. Soon I'd quit inserting pink panty liners into my boxers. And urination became a reclaimed pleasure: I could whizz like a racehorse, just like in my teens.

As for what's clinically called "restoration of sexual function," here's my official report: I dunno. My marriage was a mess, so you can imagine the amount of sexual healing that didn't happen. But plenty of guys' marriages are, you know, meh just okay. So I wonder: Do a lot of wives think this is a dandy time to close up shop? How many other wives make it a habit to come to bed long after he's asleep?

I also wonder how much of the sexual wreckage is more than just nerve damage. Without any ejaculate, I feel like a broken toy. Like a water pistol that squirts jelly. (Or nothing.) If love ever comes my way again, I'll sort of dread it. I'll be a spectator at my own sexual rehab, and we all know what that does for an erection.

While wondering whether I'd ever again throw the high hard one, I read everything I could about prostate cancer. Within weeks I was filled with remorse. In early August less than 2 months post-op the USA Preventive Services Task Force, the nation's leading independent panel of experts in prevention and primary care, said doctors should no longer screen for prostate cancer in men age 75 and older. At that age, the panel reasoned, the harms from treating the cancer outweigh the benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    It is natural to fool around with maid (sometimes easy lay) SNIP.
    Which does not make it smart. These things can run the risk of coming back to bite. So many other options on the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    It is natural to fool around with maid (sometimes easy lay)
    I'm not accusing you of anything but a maid might be an easy lay because she's depending on you. She might give in to your advances because you are her boss and she doesn't want to lose her job.

Quote Originally Posted by ChochaMonger  [View Original Post]
    When a man gives his penis veto power over his brain, the outcome is often disastrous. Each time his brain told him it was a bad idea, his penis said go right ahead because it is going to be fun. It is typical Walking Penis Syndrome and there is no cure for it. All one can do is let it run its course to the inevitable conclusion.
    Very funny. We all are guilty in this regard. Some get caught in a circle of bad luck while others just enjoy and leave without any baggage. Long time ago I am guilty of making girls pregnant here in USA. Condom use was never heard of. Some girls were on the pill. Luckily children out of wedlock was frowned upon and all chose to abort the baby. Abortion was accepted and cheaper.

Just because penis controls behavior does not mean need to get stuck with relationships and alimony, child support etc.

It is natural to fool around with maid (sometimes easy lay) , co workers, girls you meet in bars etc irrespective of being married or not.

Anyway a Penis is the Boss LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddHabbit  [View Original Post]
    What this makes me curious about is how intrusive having a live in maid is in relation to your mongering activities?

Is she accepting / comfortable with you regularly bringing home different (and / or multiple) girls? It would annoy the crap out of me if I was getting the sideways looks and silent disapproval routine from a maid who is there to 'observe' all of my activities. I would think a part-time helper would be simpler, as it also doesn't restrict WHERE in the house the fun happens.
    Red's given you sensible advice.

It depends on one's work responsibilities (if any), the size of your place, how tidy you are, and how frequently you entertain at home. I had live-in domestics (Indian, Sri Lankan, and Filipina) in Kuwait and Abu Dhabi and it was a mixed experience, mostly due to pilfering and outright theft. I was working 60-80 hours per week and my residences were enormous, so a domestic was required, which wasn't intrusive because I had girls over infrequently, once or twice a week.

Here I have a 50m2 condo, which isn't large, have plenty of leisure time, and have many visitors. Also, I like being naked in my place, so having a live-in won't work out - I'm not a proponent of fucking the maid. If you can get into the routine of keeping your place very tidy and send your clothes and linens out to washed and / or ironed I've found no compelling reason. Hiring a part-timer still won't address the issue of the girls' 'leavings' in your bedroom, bathroom, etc. if you're entertaining daily, especially if it's 2-3 a day. The only way to be assured no residue is there it to make sure yourself.

Neighbours, guards, and maids talk. It's one thing when their gossip is speculation, but when your maid is a participant in the community gossip circle to me that's far too intrusive. And I certainly don't need a maid answering my visitors' questions. Even when it's a fubu thing, women are too inquisitive and allow their emotions to get the better of them. Who wants to entertain a girl who's in a sour mood and giving you the tampo treatment because she mind fucked herself with jealousy?

Walking Penis Syndrome (WPS).

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Fucking amazed. My cousin is a prime example. His wife is from Malaysia so she was paying for him to live in Pattaya because her father had died and she wanted to spend time in Malaysia with her mom who is up in age. Did he really have to add Pattaya hookers to his facebook?

Before that he was married to his first wife who was paying all the bills in the house at the time. Did he really have to have his side chick (his present wife now) in the house while his wife was at work? Not to even mention the chick from work he also took to their home and got pregnant while his wife was not there. That kind of shit just blows my mind. Now he is back home with his mom and child support out the ass with no passport. Not at all how a 47 year old guy should be living.
    When a man gives his penis veto power over his brain, the outcome is often disastrous. Each time his brain told him it was a bad idea, his penis said go right ahead because it is going to be fun. It is typical Walking Penis Syndrome and there is no cure for it. All one can do is let it run its course to the inevitable conclusion.

Good to know, RK. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilt  [View Original Post]
    After having lived here for 21 years and interracting with expats of various nationalities in different ways during that time, I suggest that .

Quote Originally Posted by BaddHabbit  [View Original Post]
    What this makes me curious about is how intrusive having a live in maid is in relation to your mongering activities?

Is she accepting / comfortable with you regularly bringing home different (and / or multiple) girls? It would annoy the crap out of me if I was getting the sideways looks and silent disapproval routine from a maid who is there to 'observe' all of my activities. I would think a part-time helper would be simpler, as it also doesn't restrict WHERE in the house the fun happens.
    You're right of course BH.

For a monger who wants to have unrestricted fun in his own house, a part-time non live-in helper (like Mon, Weds; Frid) would suit you better. For a single guy who is reasonably tidy and clean, a maid may be unnecessary (as Mogwai intimated).

My helper is full live-in because I prefer that. She has her own room, bathroom, cable TV situated off the kitchen and she retreats there every evening around 7 pm and doesn't emerge until morning, and she takes Sat evening and all day Sunday off to spend with her family. I have become accustomed to her presence, and it's not intrusive for me.

Those who don't have a maid have to face the chore of periodic house-cleaning because the fine, grimy dirt of Manila infiltrates everywhere. Your floors and other surfaces need regular cleaning because the dust gets inside no matter how tight your windows etc might be. I spent a fair percentage of my previous life sharing domestic duties and child-raising with my ex-wife, and I have a helper now because I refuse to return to those chores of washing, ironing, dusting and cleaning a property ever again.

I have a friend that has a few maids. They are mostly young and attractive. It goes without saying that they are all of the menu.

So, the choice stands. Find a girl that is house smart or a girl that is brainy smart.

BD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    For the record: I fully agree with RK. I was merely joking and I didn't have a full time live in maid in mind, but just a girl who works for you a couple of hours a day. But even in that case it might be better not to have sex with her.

Personally I wouldn't even want or need a full time live in maid. But that's another subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    There is a solution BD: take a smarter and career minded one and hire a maid to do the cooking and cleaning (and maybe some fucking).
    Quote Originally Posted by RedKilt  [View Original Post]
    After having lived here for 21 years and interracting with expats of various nationalities in different ways during that time, I suggest that you should keep your sex activity and the duties of a maid very separate.
    For the record: I fully agree with RK. I was merely joking and I didn't have a full time live in maid in mind, but just a girl who works for you a couple of hours a day. But even in that case it might be better not to have sex with her.

Personally I wouldn't even want or need a full time live in maid. But that's another subject.

Posting Limitations