wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 189 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    That is just a matter of opinion as to what constitutes beauty. I suspect you prefer lighter skin, even if only subconsciously. Women like Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell or Imam or Arlenis Sosa Peņa or Isha Sesay (CNN anchor) are certainly admired as photogenic international beauties as much or more than any Colombian woman that I can think of.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/09/...und-the-world/
    Oh, I love it when liberals spout that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and how dare someone make such an "ignorant" comment that African-descent women are less attractive.

They they attempt to prove their point by citing examples of attractive African women. Then it turns out that all of them have lighter skin, delicate features, and put lye in their hair to straighten it out.

No one is saying that ALL african women are unattractive. Of course there are lots of pretty ones out there. But they aren't the working girls. Delicate features, slender but rounded figures, and straight hair. That's just the standard of beauty. And its NOT just "media brainwashing," although that does play a role. That evaluation is instinctive. Also note that I did NOT say skin color.

That is just a matter of opinion as to what constitutes beauty. I suspect you prefer lighter skin, even if only subconsciously. Women like Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell or Imam or Arlenis Sosa Peņa or Isha Sesay (CNN anchor) are certainly admired as photogenic international beauties as much or more than any Colombian woman that I can think of.

You are correct sir, I should have written that it is in my opinion only. FYI, I have no preference when it comes to skin color, I like them all.

This is so incredibly wrong it is not even funny. Of course a lot of the people who post photographs are lousy photographers, and those who do have photos of attractive women are reluctant to post them here because of confidentiality issues.

Last night I went out with my favorita all made up and dressed up to the nines and we picked up a stunningly pretty girl and went to the cabana where chica #2 took a set of terrific photos with my camera of all kinds of poses and sex action before joining us for a climactic romp.

Unfortunately one cannot post such photos, because they are so good that they would certainly end up being distributed eventually beyond the initial target audience.

Looking really good is mainly a matter of money, youth, dentistry, hairstyling, cosmetics, clothing, exercise at a gymnasium and so on, and of course a lot of the girls who some of you guys seem to envy for their wealth cannot afford these things, however like good model scouts you can look for those who have the good basic structure (of whom there are very many) and then fill in the details via the imagination or the wallet-your choice.
    I should add that a lot of Dominican and Haitian women have incredible smiles, which photographs here rarely seem to catch. If you get some pictures of happy chicas, not scowling chicas, or chicas with no heads, then that makes a great difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Manizales911  [View Original Post]
    You forgot the most important component, genetics. You can take the average African girl and give her all the clothing, cosmetics, a personal trainer, and spa treatments you want and at the end of the day, well she isn't going to be anywhere near as beautiful as a Colombian girl, no way.

Looking really good is mainly a matter of money, youth, dentistry, hairstyling, cosmetics, clothing, exercise at a gymnasium and so on, and of course a lot of the girls who some of you guys seem to envy for their wealth cannot afford these things, however like good model scouts you can look for those who have the good basic structure (of whom there are very many) and then fill in the details via the imagination or the wallet-your choice.
    You forgot the most important component, genetics. You can take the average African girl and give her all the clothing, cosmetics, a personal trainer, and spa treatments you want and at the end of the day, well she isn't going to be anywhere near as beautiful as a Colombian girl, no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny51  [View Original Post]
    When I hear stories like this, I wonder whether its even worth visiting the DR. Any money you save on girls relative to places the CR or MDE is made up for with the ridiculous cab prices. And the girls are at the bottom of the pretty scale. I have yet to see even one looker in the photo gallery section. Ever.
    This is so incredibly wrong it is not even funny. Of course a lot of the people who post photographs are lousy photographers, and those who do have photos of attractive women are reluctant to post them here because of confidentiality issues.

Last night I went out with my favorita all made up and dressed up to the nines and we picked up a stunningly pretty girl and went to the cabana where chica #2 took a set of terrific photos with my camera of all kinds of poses and sex action before joining us for a climactic romp.

Unfortunately one cannot post such photos, because they are so good that they would certainly end up being distributed eventually beyond the initial target audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliadun  [View Original Post]
    At least for Caribbean, Central and South America (for up to 5 hours flight).
    In my opinion overall the DR is best for price and convenience and great PSE but time and money aside the DR doesn't even come close to the GFE in Colombia, no way. And from the beauty department, well it's not even a contest.

Dominicanas price / quality ratio seems to be unbeatable.

At least for Caribbean, Central and South America (for up to 5 hours flight).

Quote Originally Posted by WiltTheStilt  [View Original Post]
    I find the DR girls have better attitudes and service overall than in CR, though there are Dominicanas there along with other variety.

MDE blows them both away but it doesn't quite have the microwave-style convenience of other mongering destinations. GOOD!

When I hear stories like this, I wonder whether its even worth visiting the DR. Any money you save on girls relative to places the CR or MDE is made up for with the ridiculous cab prices. And the girls are at the bottom of the pretty scale. I have yet to see even one looker in the photo gallery section. Ever.
    I find the DR girls have better attitudes and service overall than in CR, though there are Dominicanas there along with other variety.

MDE blows them both away but it doesn't quite have the microwave-style convenience of other mongering destinations. GOOD!

"And the girls are at the bottom of the pretty scale. I have yet to see even one looker in the photo gallery section".
    I don't know what to say. Probably the most unsophisticated and ignorant statement. At the least, you could have added "IMO".

IMO' anyday I would take a DR sweetie than a CR or MDE wg. At the end of the day its how happy you feel rather than focusing all your efforts on girls looks, which is subjective anyways.

And to remind you guys this is the photo gallery. Throwing in for the sake. 20$ Americanos. IMO 'pretty' and left a smile on my face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130623_141755.jpg‎   20130628_160715.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Yanqui69  [View Original Post]
    In my case, the occupants were already off the bike, and sliding skin on asphalt. Yikes.

No way to play hit and run. I'd be tempted, but don't know if I could.

Besides, it would only take someone to report the license number to police, and I would have been in real deep kim chi.

In any case, not an option. I tried to move the car out of traffic to the side of the road, and guys started jumping in front, thinking I was trying to scoot.

I gestured I was just moving off the road, and they calmed down.

Traffic was also extremely heavy, as well, and it took some maneuvering just to get the car turned around on the side of the road; not just a matter of driving off.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    I no longer rent cars in the Dr because I know this could happen to me. Once this stuff happens you have no control of the situation. I can travel where ever I want with cabs and Gua Guas. I you need is one small lapse and the gates of hell are open.
    I agree 100%. There is an excellent infrastructure of public transportation because most locals don't drive either. I have covered a good portion of the island and have never driven once. If you don't know how to use the different systems, publicos, guaguas etc. Just rely on a young honey to navigate for you, I don't know them that well myself (I'm learning) because I always travel with a young lady with me and make it her job to get us from point "A" to point "B". Last week I did Cabarete, Rio San Juan, Las Terrenas, Samana and a few days at FOD, it was fun.

This is a nightmare.

I no longer rent cars in the Dr because I know this could happen to me. Once this stuff happens you have no control of the situation. I can travel where ever I want with cabs and Gua Guas. I you need is one small lapse and the gates of hell are open.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanqui69  [View Original Post]
    In my case, the occupants were already off the bike, and sliding skin on asphalt. Yikes.

No way to play hit and run. I'd be tempted, but don't know if I could.

Besides, it would only take someone to report the license number to police, and I would have been in real deep kim chi.

In any case, not an option. I tried to move the car out of traffic to the side of the road, and guys started jumping in front, thinking I was trying to scoot.

I gestured I was just moving off the road, and they calmed down.

Traffic was also extremely heavy, as well, and it took some maneuvering just to get the car turned around on the side of the road; not just a matter of driving off.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo  [View Original Post]
    more than likely, once i saw the people slide down the street on the bike, i would have just peeled off and gunned the engine! i know that type of response is illegal and immoral in the states, but in the dr.
    in my case, the occupants were already off the bike, and sliding skin on asphalt. yikes.

no way to play hit and run. i'd be tempted, but don't know if i could.

besides, it would only take someone to report the license number to police, and i would have been in real deep kim chi.

in any case, not an option. i tried to move the car out of traffic to the side of the road, and guys started jumping in front, thinking i was trying to scoot.

i gestured i was just moving off the road, and they calmed down.

traffic was also extremely heavy, as well, and it took some maneuvering just to get the car turned around on the side of the road; not just a matter of driving off.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo  [View Original Post]
    more than likely, once i saw the people slide down the street on the bike, i would have just peeled off and gunned the engine! i know that type of response is illegal and immoral in the states, but in the dr.
    i hate to say it but i may have did the same, while in dr a motor scooter side swiped us and kept it moving. he probably did more damage to his vehicle.

Posting Limitations