Perla Negra
topsaunaclub
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 192 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 2879
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2639
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo Saeba  [View Original Post]
    All the photos attached were taken in the DR, with a couple of Haitians in the mix; some of them are NOT prostitutes, three of them I have not had sex with.
    Well, these pictures represent a nice selection and should set to rest the idea that you can't find attractive women in the DR.

  2. #2638

    Guys you are a riot!

    To be fair not all of you, but most of you, yes.

    In the span of three pages one can find racism, class discrimination, bigotry, ignorance, misplaced pride, attention deficit disorder...

    It makes me sad. I find it disheartening in fact. One would guess, since most of us travel the world, pay for sex, and generally experience things that the majority of other people never will, that we would be, on average, more open minded and with a broader ability to make logical comparisons.

    But who am I kidding, I can't resist, I'll join!

    Something that I don't think has been said yet, or at least I didn't notice: the age of the 'beholder' plays a role in his assessment of a girl's beauty. He can be harder or easier to please depending on his life experiences (or lack thereof) , and his ideal is often based on what were the prevailing standards during his youth.

    Personally, I find that in no country / destination that I have visited the ISG photo gallery is representative of the top 20/30% of local beauties.

    Grub1 made a correct assessment, I believe.
    It doesn't matter if you give me a 2.000 € camera, my pics (and therefore the attractiveness of the girl) will suck because:
    1- I often take only one or two snaps, so I can't pick and choose the best one.
    2- I have no skill.
    3- the lighting is poor.
    4- I often shoot selfies, which causes distortion.
    5- both the girl and myself are possibly tired and / or drunk.
    And surely more reasons I could come up with, if I thought hard enough.

    Peace,
    Ryo

    All the photos attached were taken in the DR, with a couple of Haitians in the mix; some of them are NOT prostitutes, three of them I have not had sex with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.JPG‎   5.JPG‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎  

  3. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny51  [View Original Post]
    Great comeback! LOL!

    No discussion of the matter at hand. Just demonizing accusations. But let me tell you, you look like a moron trying to take the moral high ground when you routinely pay for sex. Tell your judgemental crap to someone who cares.
    Glad we are able to close the discussion. Westcoast nice pic there

  4. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by Sure Thing  [View Original Post]
    U sir have pigeonholed yourself. Nobody has flamed you on your border lined racist view of women but don't try to force feed your opinion on us. It's obvious the media influences you and your thoughts and what you think "society" deems as beautiful. Its your opinion keep it that way and it is not a fact but a fact in your own head. This is a thread for photos of DR woman lets swing back that way I suggest we take this disscussion to the appropriate threads. I for one apologize in my role in hijacking this thread meant for DR photos.

    As far as how some people consider a women that is thick fat? A lot of those same people would consider serena williams fat. Funny.
    Great comeback! LOL!

    No discussion of the matter at hand. Just demonizing accusations. But let me tell you, you look like a moron trying to take the moral high ground when you routinely pay for sex. Tell your judgemental crap to someone who cares.

  5. #2635

    Thick ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Grub1  [View Original Post]
    Most of us on here I assume are not professional photographers and in most case's we mongers don't have the latest in camera equipment and in a lot of case's the lighting because of rain or whatever is not the best so most case's it does not do the chica justice.
    Ahem. Lots of my pics are cell phone pics. I have a good camera, and also an $80 point / shoot from Target (it has a flip-screen on the back; girls like to see themselves pose and take nude selfies). My cell, point / shoot, and good camera all have technology that eliminates lighting as a problem. We all have smart phones by now (including many girls).

    On another note, I also understand that taking pics (in any way) is not for every guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grub1  [View Original Post]
    If all I had to look forward to was the kind chica's that are posted on here I would not return.
    Then post a pic of they type of girl who DOES make you want to return, so the rest of the gents who visit this thread can see it.

    Speaking of not wanting to return, the other boards with lots of good local girl pics (thai, Columbia, phils) : I would think those boards would make you want to go there instead? Seeing this board with few hotties posted, and non-picture posts, must turn people off and makes me not want to go there (and its only a few hours away).

    SureThing: good pic. Love the ass and it looks like she has boobage. On the other hand, I like them all when they are naked.

    Another girl for you. This ass thick enough?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails share.JPG‎  

  6. #2634

    Pictures

    Most of us on here I assume are not professional photographers and in most case's we mongers don't have the latest in camera equipment and in a lot of case's the lighting because of rain or whatever is not the best so most case's it does not do the chica justice. But after saying that I will say if you want to know the real logic behind no beautiful pictures on here do some more reading and it will all come clear to you. If all I had to look forward to was the kind chica's that are posted on here I would not return.

  7. #2633
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny51  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe this discussion is still going. But I'll add some wood to the fire!

    Showing some pictures of attractive black women is not "proof" that black women are beautiful. No one is saying that black women can't be beautiful. But ON AVERAGE, facial and body features that are characteristic of women of that ancestry are considered less attractive by the majority of society than women from other ethnic backgrounds. Thats just a fact. They may not openly say so, especially in polite conversation, but they definitely act that way. All the prettiest black women that are always being pointed out, or on magazine covers, all have more mainstream features: lighter skin, straight hair, rounded but slender, and delicate facial features.

    Even if you prefer black women as a personal preference, you can't deny this. To do so just suggests that you are a resentful left wing activist in denial.

    In reference to the discussion going on about "thickeness" in DR versus Thai girls, I think that we can all agree that you can find thick Thai girls if you looked for them, but DR girls are in definitely on average "thicker' than Asian girls. But as a personal preference, what most people call "thick" I call "fat."

    I don't understand why people on this forum can't understand the distinction between the beauty of a particular individual woman and general characteristic ethnic features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny51  [View Original Post]
    Don't pigeonhole me as closed minded. Its not that I don't think that you can find beautiful women everywhere. I am just stating the obvious truth about the world. You can disagree with the mainstream world's idea of beauty and have your own preferences, but you can't deny that it exists. Don't hate on the messenger.
    U sir have pigeonholed yourself. Nobody has flamed you on your border lined racist view of women but don't try to force feed your opinion on us. It's obvious the media influences you and your thoughts and what you think "society" deems as beautiful. Its your opinion keep it that way and it is not a fact but a fact in your own head. This is a thread for photos of DR woman lets swing back that way I suggest we take this disscussion to the appropriate threads. I for one apologize in my role in hijacking this thread meant for DR photos.

    As far as how some people consider a women that is thick fat? A lot of those same people would consider serena williams fat. Funny.

  8. #2632
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Indigo  [View Original Post]
    I love White women and find many White women to be the most attractive Girls anywhere and I like sharp facial Features. However there are many many many attractive black women, they are not as advertised or visible as White

    Women because of over 4 centuries of European world Domination. Beautiful women come in all forms. I am also not one who buys the "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" bullshit.

    But there are lots of very attractive black women with sharp Features even from Africa.

    About the non attractive Features you Point out, or in my opinion, non sharp Features, rounded cheeks and noses, have you noticed how many White women have them? Have you not noticed that the vast majority of men and women of any "race" are unattractive?

    I hate These discussions, I personally do not find many Thai and Philipino Girls attractive, but many men do for whatever reason, and many European men do, but I do not find rounded non sharp feautures attractive.

    About attractiveness of different "races", it is hard to beat Ethiopian and Somali women period! So it would help if all of us and I mean all of us were sometimes slightly more open to other possibilities.
    Don't pigeonhole me as closed minded. Its not that I don't think that you can find beautiful women everywhere. I am just stating the obvious truth about the world. You can disagree with the mainstream world's idea of beauty and have your own preferences, but you can't deny that it exists. Don't hate on the messenger.

  9. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    Throughout the history of the Americas mulatto women have been renowned for their sexual attractiveness. Most of the Dominicanas you meet will fall under that description.

    Images you see in print media are photoshopped for the broadest appeal and neither the black nor the white women look much like the same woman would if you actually woke up next to her.

    It is very unlikely that there is any link between male sexual preferences and voting patterns and political affiliations. The is the second time you have suggested such a thing. Don't be silly.

    Thickness may well be related to available diet and use of hormonal birth control pills, especially in girls from poor families or tribal backgrounds. You will often see a really slim young girl and in a few years she is a real porker.
    Your comments are completely non-sensical and without point or reason. It seems you are just saying things to muddle the conversation. If you are not going to contribute a coherent argument, on either side, then although it is your right, I would discourage you from posting anything.

  10. #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny51  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe this discussion is still going. But I'll add some wood to the fire!

    Showing some pictures of attractive black women is not "proof" that black women are beautiful. No one is saying that black women can't be beautiful. But ON AVERAGE, facial and body features that are characteristic of women of that ancestry are considered less attractive by the majority of society than women from other ethnic backgrounds. Thats just a fact. They may not openly say so, especially in polite conversation, but they definitely act that way. All the prettiest black women that are always being pointed out, or on magazine covers, all have more mainstream features: lighter skin, straight hair, rounded but slender, and delicate facial features.

    Even if you prefer black women as a personal preference, you can't deny this. To do so just suggests that you are a resentful left wing activist in denial.

    In reference to the discussion going on about "thickeness" in DR versus Thai girls, I think that we can all agree that you can find thick Thai girls if you looked for them, but DR girls are in definitely on average "thicker' than Asian girls. But as a personal preference, what most people call "thick" I call "fat."

    I don't understand why people on this forum can't understand the distinction between the beauty of a particular individual woman and general characteristic ethnic features.
    Throughout the history of the Americas mulatto women have been renowned for their sexual attractiveness. Most of the Dominicanas you meet will fall under that description.

    Images you see in print media are photoshopped for the broadest appeal and neither the black nor the white women look much like the same woman would if you actually woke up next to her.

    It is very unlikely that there is any link between male sexual preferences and voting patterns and political affiliations. The is the second time you have suggested such a thing. Don't be silly.

    Thickness may well be related to available diet and use of hormonal birth control pills, especially in girls from poor families or tribal backgrounds. You will often see a really slim young girl and in a few years she is a real porker.

  11. #2629

    Politely disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny51  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe this discussion is still going. But I'll add some wood to the fire!

    Showing some pictures of attractive black women is not "proof" that black women are beautiful. No one is saying that black women can't be beautiful. But ON AVERAGE, facial and body features that are characteristic of women of that ancestry are considered less attractive by the majority of society than women from other ethnic backgrounds. Thats just a fact. They may not openly say so, especially in polite conversation, but they definitely act that way. All the prettiest black women that are always being pointed out, or on magazine covers, all have more mainstream features: lighter skin, straight hair, rounded but slender, and delicate facial features.

    Even if you prefer black women as a personal preference, you can't deny this. To do so just suggests that you are a resentful left wing activist in denial.

    In reference to the discussion going on about "thickeness" in DR versus Thai girls, I think that we can all agree that you can find thick Thai girls if you looked for them, but DR girls are in definitely on average "thicker' than Asian girls. But as a personal preference, what most people call "thick" I call "fat."

    I don't understand why people on this forum can't understand the distinction between the beauty of a particular individual woman and general characteristic ethnic features.
    I love White women and find many White women to be the most attractive Girls anywhere and I like sharp facial Features. However there are many many many attractive black women, they are not as advertised or visible as White

    Women because of over 4 centuries of European world Domination. Beautiful women come in all forms. I am also not one who buys the "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" bullshit.

    But there are lots of very attractive black women with sharp Features even from Africa.

    About the non attractive Features you Point out, or in my opinion, non sharp Features, rounded cheeks and noses, have you noticed how many White women have them? Have you not noticed that the vast majority of men and women of any "race" are unattractive?

    I hate These discussions, I personally do not find many Thai and Philipino Girls attractive, but many men do for whatever reason, and many European men do, but I do not find rounded non sharp feautures attractive.

    About attractiveness of different "races", it is hard to beat Ethiopian and Somali women period! So it would help if all of us and I mean all of us were sometimes slightly more open to other possibilities.

  12. #2628
    I was wrong. Manage to find a pic without the face so captains couldn't run and tell. This is what I would consider a thick asian chick. She could stand next to one of our thick DR chicas and fit right in. Like I said I'm not saying that the asian chicks the guys are posting are not pretty because they are and they have nice figures. I would hit them up in a heart beat especially that last tiny one that rsss212 posted but they are not thick with juicy booties that make your head spin.

    I guess everybody has their own taste. What some people might consider thick some would consider a stick. What some might think is fat others may think are nice and thick.

    All I'm saying is that if I'm trying to convince someone that frequents the DR there are thick asian chicks I'm going to show them the most thick pic I can fine and not just one that has a nice shape. I've convinced alot of my friends to give Thailand, P. I, etc a shot after showing them pics. (they have faces maybe when I see jiggy in a few weeks I can show him I'm not bullshiting, thanks for all your help bro hope we can have a drink together).

    Me personally when I go to the DR I'm looking for a phat ass, thick, thunder thigh chicka. Thats just me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thaifriend.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Sure Thing; 02-15-14 at 17:44. Reason: pic size

  13. #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by Sure Thing  [View Original Post]
    If you don't have it don't post it. Those asian chicks were not thick and I don't need to post a pic to state a fact.
    I'll get flamed, but you're making my case. Shouldn't your post be in the General Info (or similar) thread? Consider where you're stating the fact (without a pic). If this thread is weak (and it is) in a country full of beauties (which is probably the case) , then that's partially because of posts without pics.

    Yet another girl. I was in the room, but didn't take either one of these pictures. Her best friend ("Since we are young" sounds funny from 19 and 20 year olds) did. Barrio girls from the twigs, happy with bbq for dinner, couple of beers, and $30 overnight. I'd guess there are girls just like these in DR.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails share1.JPG‎   share2.JPG‎  

  14. #2626
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggydus  [View Original Post]
    I am of the belief there are no ethnicity or race of women more attractive than African women. Perhaps certain mixes of African and Indian or African and Asian can produce some compelling mixes, but I note that many white women resort to plastic surgery or tanning to obtain features that come naturally in African women. Thicker, fuller lips? Natural among Africans; collagen injections for white women. Pert titties? Natural among many Africans; implants for white women. Apple bottom derrière? Natural among Africans; surgical implants for white women.

    Another point is if you compare a 40 year old African woman to a 40 year old white woman, with both of similar education and socioeconomic backgrounds, the majority of people polled would vote the African woman as younger looking and more beautiful. I am not a woman but this comparison even is true among men as my white male classmates look like grandpas whereas I routinely get pegged as a man in his late 20s or early 30s (I am in my early 40s). Some people say African people age gracefully.

    Here is some substantiating proof for black beauty, which is really the true definition of beauty period. Yes, I repeated that line for emphasis. Enjoy.
    I can't believe this discussion is still going. But I'll add some wood to the fire!

    Showing some pictures of attractive black women is not "proof" that black women are beautiful. No one is saying that black women can't be beautiful. But ON AVERAGE, facial and body features that are characteristic of women of that ancestry are considered less attractive by the majority of society than women from other ethnic backgrounds. Thats just a fact. They may not openly say so, especially in polite conversation, but they definitely act that way. All the prettiest black women that are always being pointed out, or on magazine covers, all have more mainstream features: lighter skin, straight hair, rounded but slender, and delicate facial features.

    Even if you prefer black women as a personal preference, you can't deny this. To do so just suggests that you are a resentful left wing activist in denial.

    In reference to the discussion going on about "thickeness" in DR versus Thai girls, I think that we can all agree that you can find thick Thai girls if you looked for them, but DR girls are in definitely on average "thicker' than Asian girls. But as a personal preference, what most people call "thick" I call "fat."

    I don't understand why people on this forum can't understand the distinction between the beauty of a particular individual woman and general characteristic ethnic features.

  15. #2625
    Quote Originally Posted by Grub1  [View Original Post]
    Pictures never do justice to most of these ladies from the DR
    Interesting comment. Can you tell us why you say that? I've never been to DR, so I'm interested to know why the pics don't do the girls justice. Any one pic might not do a girl (or anyone) justice, but 5 random pics of the girl in different poses / clothing / etc will do so. Look at Pescador's recent post on PG page 2, Mani Domi and Boeing's posts on page 5 (beautiful girls). Why do pics of Russian, indonesian, and thai girls do them justice?

    Frannie said:

    My point is that there are lots of extremely sexually attractive young women available in the DR and evidence to the contrary from photographs on a bulletin board is not reliable.

    The pics in any PG thread are usually a good representation of what's out there. If that's not the case, then the gents are hoarding the pics or just unable to talk the girls into it (both of which are hard to believe). I think the gents here are not hoarding the pics, I think there are just not enough gents taking / posting pics. Its tempting to suggest you gents police yourselves and stop having inane discussions on the PG thread (ie, car rentals and traffic accidents) that are better placed in other threads, but if you posted only pics here you might go days or even weeks / months without a post in your PG thread. Frannie if what you say is true, post us a pic of a girl who is (in your mind) one of your lookers?

    Notice that I posted a pic. This is the same girl as the previous pic (but not the same as the first two I posted here, which are two different girls, for a total of 3 now).

    Pescador, still in awe of your latest girl posted here. Enjoy the tropics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails share1.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
allowanceonly.com
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape