Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 186 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    If I wanted to post an unrelated pic, this would be the place. I had a good time at a ghetto strip club in Florida, reminded me a lot of the DR. This one is worth a return trip. I recently read reports in the DR forum about posting pics and the dangers! I never had an issue, in all just one of my pics got deleted due to an over zealous ISG member who was trying to wife up the chica whose pic I posted. I am still skeptical of the reach of this forum other than regular mongers. Only ISG members can do damage by letting the cat out of the bag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130623_020432.jpg‎  

Reports

SavePros321
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotch  [View Original Post]
    Danyela, Sisters and friends live in SD area but come to Sousa to work on some weekends.

Ok in the bed no GFE and good luck if you playboys think that you can get her under 2500dr with pics.

Blame it on Her western union older friends not the young weekend millionares
    Nice body on the chica in the two-piece. Thanks for posting!

Let me spice up the photo section

Danyela, Sisters and friends live in SD area but come to Sousa to work on some weekends.

Ok in the bed no GFE and good luck if you playboys think that you can get her under 2500dr with pics.

Blame it on Her western union older friends not the young weekend millionares
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sosua 145.jpg‎   sosua 147.jpg‎   sosua 178.JPG‎   sosua 186.jpg‎   sosua 187.jpg‎  

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Geolopes  [View Original Post]
    For those who long for the days when every post in a photo gallery section used to include a relevant pic instead of bland commentary. Here is my humble submission from my trip to BB's last week. Hope I don't offend anybody. I would hate to be flamed and have my feelings hurt.
    That's a nice pussy buffet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    I don't monger in the DR anymore.
    Nice pics and nice view of the Malecon. Looks like you had a nice location.

For those who long for the days when every post in a photo gallery section used to include a relevant pic instead of bland commentary. Here is my humble submission from my trip to BB's last week. Hope I don't offend anybody. I would hate to be flamed and have my feelings hurt.
    Let's wait for a puta to get offended LOL!

Amazing close-ups.

My feelings are hurt; NOT!

Thank you for sharing!

BB's Trip 8/23-8/26

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1280001.JPG‎   P1280003.JPG‎   P1280004.JPG‎   P1280005.JPG‎   P1290014.JPG‎  

P1290015.JPG‎   P1290016.JPG‎   P1300017.JPG‎   P1300018.JPG‎   P1300019.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Manny51  [View Original Post]
    If you can't see what I am saying, then you are as big a loser as they are.
    OK, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    I don't monger in the DR anymore.

I have money and for me Aruba is just like Miami beach but with more hot 22 year old Colombians and Venezuelans than I could fuck in a lifetime. No crime, no drama. And Bangkok as well when I have the time for such a long trip.

For me the DR these days is just too raw. And that rawness that I found so appealing, almost intoxicating then, is now just an inconvenience at best and most times a major pain and trip killer.

I rented cars at least a dozen times. One afternoon in Cabarete, some moron on a bike broadsides my rented SUV. Broke the window with his head, crushed the rear door and the bike a twisted mess. He had to be doing 45mph and I was stopped at the time.

I spent all day with the National police. The guy who managed the beachhouse I was renting happened to know the police commander so we ended up all having dinner and drinking that nite. They were impressed with my knowledge of Dominican baseball players in the US and we actually had a good time (all on my dime, of course).

Except for that guys friendship with the commander I would have slept in jail that nite.

All next day in an abogado's office drafting an agreement / release with the family then in the court behind the supermarket in Sosua. The whole time, all I was hoping for was that the idiot with the bike didn't die. He was pretty fucked up and could easily have died caus it took them 5 hours to get him to a hospital! No ambulance and none of his family had a car (or I guess pay for a taxi).

His dying would have made it a hundred times worse.

I was a couple of grand poorer but the trip was still a success. I was lucky.

I happened across your post this morning and had to laugh.

There's a time to speak and a time to shut up. You haven't learned the difference yet and I'm sure it's stunting your professional life as well in whatever it is you do and not just how you are viewed here. (Hint, shut up is better)

As a girl I was engaged to in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn many years ago used to say to me when I was just a naive little shithead from the burbs and said stupid things, wise up! '

And, since this is the photo section.
    Thank you for sharing your experience. While I do appreciate your story, I don't appreciate the attitude. I was just answering the other guys question from my experience. If you read through the DR forums, you will see many guys also recommending renting a car, including Mr. Gogo. Do you think he is an idiot?

If you can't see what I am saying, then you are as big a loser as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    Manny you are like a first week freshmen telling everyone what college is all about. It is clear from those who know you know nothing. Kool Out.
    Strong comeback!

i don't monger in the dr anymore.

i have money and for me aruba is just like miami beach but with more hot 22 year old colombians and venezuelans than i could fuck in a lifetime. no crime, no drama. and bangkok as well when i have the time for such a long trip.

for me the dr these days is just too raw. and that rawness that i found so appealing, almost intoxicating then, is now just an inconvenience at best and most times a major pain and trip killer.

i rented cars at least a dozen times. one afternoon in cabarete, some moron on a bike broadsides my rented suv. broke the window with his head, crushed the rear door and the bike a twisted mess. he had to be doing 45mph and i was stopped at the time.

i spent all day with the national police. the guy who managed the beachhouse i was renting happened to know the police commander so we ended up all having dinner and drinking that nite. they were impressed with my knowledge of dominican baseball players in the us and we actually had a good time (all on my dime, of course).

except for that guys friendship with the commander i would have slept in jail that nite.

all next day in an abogado's office drafting an agreement / release with the family then in the court behind the supermarket in sosua. the whole time, all i was hoping for was that the idiot with the bike didn't die. he was pretty fucked up and could easily have died caus it took them 5 hours to get him to a hospital! no ambulance and none of his family had a car (or i guess pay for a taxi).

his dying would have made it a hundred times worse.

i was a couple of grand poorer but the trip was still a success. i was lucky.

i happened across your post this morning and had to laugh.

there's a time to speak and a time to shut up. you haven't learned the difference yet and i'm sure it's stunting your professional life as well in whatever it is you do and not just how you are viewed here. (hint, shut up is better)

as a girl i was engaged to in bensonhurst, brooklyn many years ago used to say to me when i was just a naive little shithead from the burbs and said stupid things, wise up! '

and, since this is the photo section.

Quote Originally Posted by manny51  [View Original Post]
    if i may ask, how many times have you rented a car, and when was the last time? how many accidents have you been in or been in proximity too? do you have firsthand knowledge of a personal friend who got sent to jail and gang-raped over a traffic accident that wasn't his or your fault?

and if full week of driving around the north coast is not sufficient experience, then how much is enough? what constitutes "speaking from experience" in your book?

just wanted to confirm that you are speaking from experience versus regurgitating horror stories floating around the forum or circulating in a sosua pickup bar at 2 am.

and btw, so your advice to a first-timer to the north coast would be to ride those super-crowded mini-buses for a dollar? seriously?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YO5_r 2.jpg‎   YO7r 2.jpg‎   YO8_2r.jpg‎   YO9_r.jpg‎  

My my

Manny you are like a first week freshmen telling everyone what college is all about. It is clear from those who know you know nothing. Kool Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny51  [View Original Post]
    The point, Doker, is that guys like you are so obsessed with Sosua and defending it that you feel the need to lash out and attack other people who have a differing point of view. This is a forum, and the other poster asked a question. If you want to answer it differently, then do so. No need to instigate animosity. Jackson will probably start blacklisting your posts.

Guys like you have no social etiquitte, and overcompensate for your insecurities in the real world by lashing out in anonymous forums. I have no doubt that you and OldKool are those guys standing in the corner of a cocktail party, cradling your drinks and being creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doker44  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea what your rambling about with starwars etc. The bottom line is you were giving terrible advice to someone not familiar with the Dom Rep because you have no idea what your talking about.
    The point, Doker, is that guys like you are so obsessed with Sosua and defending it that you feel the need to lash out and attack other people who have a differing point of view. This is a forum, and the other poster asked a question. If you want to answer it differently, then do so. No need to instigate animosity. Jackson will probably start blacklisting your posts.

Guys like you have no social etiquitte, and overcompensate for your insecurities in the real world by lashing out in anonymous forums. I have no doubt that you and OldKool are those guys standing in the corner of a cocktail party, cradling your drinks and being creepy.

Right On

YOU ARE ON the money Doker. Manny consistently misinterpets every thing he sees. Is is either clueless or dumb. I have followed his post. I think he is BSing cause no one is that dense.

UOTE=Doker44; 1462160]I have no idea what your rambling about with starwars etc. The bottom line is you were giving terrible advice to someone not familiar with the Dom Rep because you have no idea what your talking about.[/QUOTE]

Posting Limitations