Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 180 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Ding ding ding

You have a winner there buddy. She is going to break your dick off. She knows what a man wants and is willing to give it up. Bring your toys cause you have a real play thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cagep1967  [View Original Post]
    I just started talking to this new girl and we've made a date for a weekend coming up. We've been talking almost daily and I asked her what she was doing and she said laundry, then forwarded a picture to prove it.

It's from her cell through a mirror in the laundry area a little dark, but you'll get the idea. On a scale from 1 to 10 let me know.

Only a 7

Quote Originally Posted by You Can  [View Original Post]
    I go with a 7!
    The photo is dark taken in her laundry room with her cell, this is what she looks like with a real camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails foto.jpg‎  

I go with a 7!

Quote Originally Posted by Cagep1967  [View Original Post]
    I just started talking to this new girl and we've made a date for a weekend coming up. We've been talking almost daily and I asked her what she was doing and she said laundry, then forwarded a picture to prove it.

It's from her cell through a mirror in the laundry area a little dark, but you'll get the idea. On a scale from 1 to 10 let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotch  [View Original Post]
    Right on the beach no girls on deck.

Nice place but quiet and not a party place like say new garden.
    Nice! How much cost?

DetJunky,

I have to say that bringing a lady from a Third World Country is a very risky proposition and that entails about serious financial consequences. Think about Immigration fees, visa processing fees, medical examinations and health inspections, if she has never received any immunization shots, they won't let her in the USA until she is all cleared. However, this is a very time consuming process and expensive. And second of all, there's likely that most of the females from a Third World Country will have a change of personality and become less devoted to their husbands, which leads to marriage problems and costly divorces. Remember the saying goes."Diamonds are a girl's best friend" and why do most ladies are unwilling to share the money with her husband, even if she'd won the lottery? In this generation of (younger women) Men need pussy. Women need money! So, if he ain't got any money. She's going to dump him no matter what and that's just simple.

[QUOTE=Monte Q; 1334902]DetJunky,

Either I am misreading your post here or you seem a little confused here. You met these girls and their families in DR? Hmm, the profiles state that the girls are from Columbia, not DR. One is 26 and the other 30. I guess with limited education I guess you mean they do not speak English well, such as mistake beer with bear, quite with quiet, p2p with p4p?

Somehow I get the feeling here someone here is either advertising two girls from the same town in Columbia, or just trolling LOL, because honestly, if you are for real (I mean no offense here, but come on) , I will bite and state, that if you are really toying with the idea of throwing your sanity away for the sake of not being alone or whatever your motivation is to decide to import a wife, coming to these forums to vet and help you pick which one, I have to give you one suggestion: Save yourself the headaches and grief, and keep on mongering. The con list of why you not want to marry and import a wife and her entire family, regardless if she is p4p or not, is very long, and the pro list is alarming.

New Girl

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1349639178691.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmico  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but any nudes you guys have?
    Nice, anymore?

FYI: its Colombia.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte Q  [View Original Post]
    DetJunky,

Either I am misreading your post here or you seem a little confused here. You met these girls and their families in DR? Hmm, the profiles state that the girls are from Columbia, not DR. One is 26 and the other 30. I guess with limited education I guess you mean they do not speak English well, such as mistake beer with bear, quite with quiet, p2p with p4p? ; p

Somehow I get the feeling here someone here is either advertising two girls from the same town in Columbia, or just trolling LOL, because honestly, if you are for real (I mean no offense here, but come on) , I will bite and state, that if you are really toying with the idea of throwing your sanity away for the sake of not being alone or whatever your motivation is to decide to import a wife, coming to these forums to vet and help you pick which one, I have to give you one suggestion: Save yourself the headaches and grief, and keep on mongering. The con list of why you not want to marry and import a wife and her entire family, regardless if she is p4p or not, is very long, and the pro list is alarmingly short.

Reports

DJ FourMoney
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas6459  [View Original Post]
    Probably very true. What happens in DR should stay in The DR, including girlfriends.
    Likely not true and you guys are cynical at best, but likely in reality much worst.

If you can't figure out how not to bring back a woman that's dishonest then whatever happens to you is justly deserved. Men especially Western men, especially White men give women way too much credit, way too much credit for fooling them. No most men IGNORE obvious red flags and then blame the women instead of themselves. This of course is made much easier by the woman being from a developing country where it conveniently dovetails with stereotypical warnings from so-called "well meaning family members".

Funny how that works. So when I read yet another train wreck from a White man that goes into (insert country) brings back a woman and ends up in divorce court (again in most cases) explains to me that maybe you should stick to P4P you barely get that right.

Confused a little?

Quote Originally Posted by DetJunky  [View Original Post]
    I am in the same boat, I have been to DR for many years just for P2P actions, been to la passion, clubs etc. Decided to bring a honey back home, I am 45+, big bear belly and quite. She is 21 and has limited education and nice.

I met these two girls via introduction agency, they see seem nice, introduced me to their families. I am not sure how much I can trust them, if she is a flight risk and will cheat on me with another DR illegal. Also my worry, if the has some past P2P history and just playing a game etc. I have not decided which one to pick yet, dating both or at least going out with both.

Please let me know if you have seen them at any p2p clubs and any 411 on them, appreciate any info.
    DetJunky,

Either I am misreading your post here or you seem a little confused here. You met these girls and their families in DR? Hmm, the profiles state that the girls are from Columbia, not DR. One is 26 and the other 30. I guess with limited education I guess you mean they do not speak English well, such as mistake beer with bear, quite with quiet, p2p with p4p? ; p

Somehow I get the feeling here someone here is either advertising two girls from the same town in Columbia, or just trolling LOL, because honestly, if you are for real (I mean no offense here, but come on) , I will bite and state, that if you are really toying with the idea of throwing your sanity away for the sake of not being alone or whatever your motivation is to decide to import a wife, coming to these forums to vet and help you pick which one, I have to give you one suggestion: Save yourself the headaches and grief, and keep on mongering. The con list of why you not want to marry and import a wife and her entire family, regardless if she is p4p or not, is very long, and the pro list is alarmingly short.

Reports

SavePros321
    Quote Originally Posted by DetJunky  [View Original Post]
    I am in the same boat, I have been to DR for many years just for P2P Actions, been to la passion, clubs etc. Decided to bring a honey back home, I am 45+, big bear belly and quite. She is 21 and has limited education and nice.

I met these two girls via introduction agency, they see seem nice, introduced me to their families. I am not sure how much I can trust them, if she is a flight risk and will cheat on me with another DR illegal. Also my worry, if the has some past P2P History and just playing a game etc. I have not decided which one to pick yet, dating both or at least going out with both.

Please let me know if you have seen them at any p2p Clubs and any 411 on them, appreciate any info.
    The acronym you are looking for is P4P. P2P stands for "Peer to Peer" such as internet file sharing.

DR introduction services

I am in the same boat, I have been to DR for many years just for P2P actions, been to la passion, clubs etc. Decided to bring a honey back home, I am 45+, big bear belly and quite. She is 21 and has limited education and nice.

I met these two girls via introduction agency, they see seem nice, introduced me to their families. I am not sure how much I can trust them, if she is a flight risk and will cheat on me with another DR illegal. Also my worry, if the has some past P2P history and just playing a game etc. I have not decided which one to pick yet, dating both or at least going out with both.

Please let me know if you have seen them at any p2p clubs and any 411 on them, appreciate any info.

Photos and links to the profiles.

http://www.romancelatina.com/en/memb...ile_id=1979814

http://www.romancelatina.com/en/memb...ile_id=1979813

Quote Originally Posted by Gas6459  [View Original Post]
    Probably very true. What happens in DR should stay in The DR, including girlfriends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LupeDR.jpg‎   Mariasosa.jpg‎  

Love inn the DR

Quote Originally Posted by Rraabboonnii  [View Original Post]
    Wait until she gets to American and discovers that short balding black men with dreadlocks are not whats in on the teenage scene. That's when she would discover some dominican guy from elementary school that left for america 12 years ago on facebook. Don't marry a hooker.

That is a great pic of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!

Thanks for sharing!

That's a nice spread, did you need a bibb?

Posting Limitations