Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 185 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Bb

Last question: Do most rooms come with a safe? I am pretty sure that anybody can steal things on me when I am asleep. I want at least to have a safe for my laptop and money.

I do want to have a good selection for girls. With BB and FOD my section would be limited. If there is a good number of Haitians in the center of Sosua, I can get away with just English and French.[/QUOTE]Yes all the rooms at BB have safes. I have never had a problem with anything missing from my room. I can't say never, but highly unlikely at BB since it is a great place to work. The staff would not allow it. Yes you will find many Haitians in Sosua.

Have a great trip.

Radpoker

Curious about BB too

Quote Originally Posted by Geolopes  [View Original Post]
    Hi Rad. I agree with your cost analysis. I would say that the low end cost per day at BB's is $200 and higher end about $250. For the severely budget minded, $200 would cover your basic room. 2 kills per day. 2 decent meals, and modest boozing. This assumes no outside trips, shopping, etc. $250 per day would allow for 3 kills per day and liver damage drinking, some bar cigars, daily dose of their generic V or C, and a walk to the beach for a few beers or meal there. That's been my experience after 8 trips. Going down range in a few days and will submit one of my pussy pic trip reports upon return.
    I am still undecided if I should go to BB, FOD or just go to another hotel close to all the actions. I am planning to go for a trip for 5 days. 250 a days is fine with me since I will probably get my ticket paid with my miles. I speak no Spanish, but I speak french, I will have better chance with Haitians. And I have a preference for darker women with a nice ass.

BB: I read on here that it's far from the city. I don't want to take a bus. I wouldn't mind renting a car if its about $50 a day with insurance included and if the traffic isn't too bad.

FOD: I am planning to do few conference calls, it seems like FOD rooms have naked girls on the wall. That may not be the best set up if I am on a conference call. Are all the rooms like that?

Last question: Do most rooms come with a safe? I am pretty sure that anybody can steal things on me when I am asleep. I want at least to have a safe for my laptop and money.

I do want to have a good selection for girls. With BB and FOD my section would be limited. If there is a good number of Haitians in the center of Sosua, I can get away with just English and French.

About right

Quote Originally Posted by Radpoker  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that is 3/4 pops per day. At BB I usually try for one day girl, I do tip if service is good, and one overnight. Works out for me 5000 for girls. 2000 for hot tub, and 2000 for food. The 2000 will get you four girls in the hot tub. The 2000 for food includes a few large beers and meals for a couple of girls. For me it is about $225 plus the room $55 per day. Works for me and I love the place and the quality of girls.

Radpoker
    Hi Rad. I agree with your cost analysis. I would say that the low end cost per day at BB's is $200 and higher end about $250. For the severely budget minded, $200 would cover your basic room. 2 kills per day. 2 decent meals, and modest boozing. This assumes no outside trips, shopping, etc. $250 per day would allow for 3 kills per day and liver damage drinking, some bar cigars, daily dose of their generic V or C, and a walk to the beach for a few beers or meal there. That's been my experience after 8 trips. Going down range in a few days and will submit one of my pussy pic trip reports upon return.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmGine  [View Original Post]
    I am planning a trip to Blackbeards Resort and am going alone I think. I am planning for 60.00 US a night lodging. 1600 a session times 2 with chica per day and 3000 for overnight. 80. 00 US for cab from santiago to Blackbeards, so about $1, 000 US is my estimate without airfare. Am I missing anything? What should a averagee guy who skips breakfast and eats a small lunch but a Good Dinner plan for food?
    Wow, that is 3/4 pops per day. At BB I usually try for one day girl, I do tip if service is good, and one overnight. Works out for me 5000 for girls. 2000 for hot tub, and 2000 for food. The 2000 will get you four girls in the hot tub. The 2000 for food includes a few large beers and meals for a couple of girls. For me it is about $225 plus the room $55 per day. Works for me and I love the place and the quality of girls.

Radpoker

Whats her face

Picked this one up walking near NG. A bit wierd but a good lay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0055.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Scotch  [View Original Post]
    Some girls who were doing a photo shoot at the New small bar not really a Club.

Its called the spot across from the D Latino Club.

The photo were with my Iphone so not perfect, but clear enough to see. Enjoy.
    It's called The Spot! Nice inside. A / C

I am planning a trip to Blackbeards Resort and am going alone I think. I am planning for 60.00 US a night lodging. 1600 a session times 2 with chica per day and 3000 for overnight. 80. 00 US for cab from santiago to Blackbeards, so about $1, 000 US is my estimate without airfare. Am I missing anything? What should a averagee guy who skips breakfast and eats a small lunch but a Good Dinner plan for food?
    Blackbeards (BB) is cool. About 80 US overnight sounds about right. If you are going to some place like Sosua, take extra toothbrushes. The good thing about BB is there is no haggling or things like that. Can never have enough. Don't want the girls using your toothbrush. There is a bus that goes from Santiago to Sosua. They may even stop somewhere in Puerto Plata near BB, but its probably easier to catch a cab from there.

DR hoties

I thought this was a photo gallery, where are the pics. Haha Here's a couple to help resurrect the thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5029.jpg‎   50051.jpg‎  

One thousand US depends on how many days / nights you are staying and if you plan to have one short time during the day one one overnight at night or some other arrangement. As for another option to consider, in the past you can have a chica spend the whole day until her shift ends in the early evening for the 3000 pesos. Sometimes I enjoy a good nights sleep by myself, but enjoy having a chica with me for a longer term during the day. Naturally, you'd also be buying her lunch and a few drinks during the day. I'm like you when it comes to breakfast. When I am at Blackbeards I usually have a salad for lunch (they have a delicious chef's salad) and then something more substantial in the evening. I like the restaurant there and think it has some of the better food in Costambar, though there are some other nice places including a great Italian restaurant less than two blocks away. You can also go to Confresi or into Puerto Plata for some nice restaurants which I do occasionally since I always have a rental car. Nonetheless, I like the food at Blackbeards as it is reasonably priced, well-prepared and very good. I've been to Blackbeards five times and have always had good experiences. I always stay a week or more and enjoy the entire experience. They also offer tours which are fun and the beach is great for walking and wading.

Information on Blackbeards Request

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjackin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing the pics. Where was the second pic taken?
    First 2 were in FOD, the other in Sosua.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan1  [View Original Post]
    I'm a newbie to this board doing some reading on Jakarta, and as a firm believer in taking a little then giving a little, here's a small contribution from my many trips to DR.

Enjoy.
    Thanks for sharing the pics. Where was the second pic taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Long  [View Original Post]
    CMP Chica showing off her money maker.
    Damn Chris, nice pics. It appears there are only a few of us that enjoy CMP.

Dr. Pics

I'm a newbie to this board doing some reading on Jakarta, and as a firm believer in taking a little then giving a little, here's a small contribution from my many trips to DR.

Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0076.jpg‎   IMAG0077.jpg‎   SAM_0059.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Long  [View Original Post]
    CMP Chica showing off her money maker.
    Were these pics taken at cmp, or did you get takeout? How much was she "to go"?

Posting Limitations