Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 184 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Long  [View Original Post]
    CMP Chica showing off her money maker.
    Damn Chris, nice pics. It appears there are only a few of us that enjoy CMP.

Dr. Pics

I'm a newbie to this board doing some reading on Jakarta, and as a firm believer in taking a little then giving a little, here's a small contribution from my many trips to DR.

Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0076.jpg‎   IMAG0077.jpg‎   SAM_0059.jpg‎  

Were these pics taken at cmp, or did you get takeout? How much was she "to go"?

I guess I'm not the only one that likes CMP!

I have a lot of fun in the place, unlike all the negative reports that get posted here.

Thanks for sharing Chris!

CMP Chica

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 079.jpg‎   080.jpg‎   077.jpg‎   078.jpg‎   085.jpg‎  

084.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Scotch  [View Original Post]
    Some girls who were doing a photo shoot at the New small bar not really a Club.

Its called the spot across from the D Latino Club.

The photo were with my Iphone so not perfect, but clear enough to see. Enjoy.
    Damn, these chicas aren't even smiling. Where is the love, LOL

If you love dark latinas DR is probably the best choice.

Black Beards would be a great for a newbie, especially without spanish.

Colombia= more expensive and bad spanish is not a good thing either in Colombia or DR.

Costa Rica = expensive, but more diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by SwagMeOut  [View Original Post]
    Well after doing extensive research I've decided on the DR. I'm new to mongering, I feel it's one of the greatest hobbies of all time. Went to Thailand recently. I would like to thank everyone on ISG who gives POSITIVE advice on this subject.

I love latinos. Hell haven't even fucked more than 3-4 but I love their look. I was ill advised on here before, and I'm happy to say I've just purchased a ticket June 10th to DR.

Personally, I think guys need to stop with the pride and not insult each other, rather, GUIDE each other. After all GUIDE is within the name of this very website!

So. Within the next few weeks I will be compiling my first report, I talk a little TOO much so hopefully it will assist the newbie, I doubt an experienced monger needs advice.

I had a choice, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, DR, Jamaica.

Brazil. I don't speak portguese, and I hear not only is it difficult, but expensive.

Costa Rica = expensive.

Colomiba = the place I really yearned for. But my spanish is shi*

DR = I want white sand beaches with latino pussy. Why no one say DR DR DR?

Jamaiaca, I'm half Jamaiacan, it seems mandatory. Just not yet!

This might seem bad. But I'm cool with all races! I just want to know IF there is any young black guys around 23- 25 who do this 'mongering thing'. I travel alone and feel I'm the one of the only ones my age and race from UK!

I'd like to meet up with anyone my age. Although I can associate with someone elder, I feel I'll share more in common with a black or mix raced guy around 23-25 rather than a 50 year old white male. I don't think, from looking at a lot of posts that many guys are my ethnicity and age. It would be great to meet someone who is.

Well it's my first time to a spanish country, maybe seems a bit big headed to say, but I'm very good looking, mix race 6' athletic. So hopefully with my game and intelligence I can 'fake it' till I make it!

I'm so happy right now, 359 to DR return. I've only been aborad first time in my life 2012, turkey, spain and Thailand. Always dreamt of Caribbean. Anyone with advice please help.

Oh and this is a picture gallery so.

359 to DR return.

From where?

What airline?

I'm so happy right now, 359 to DR return. I've only been aborad first time in my life 2012, turkey, spain and Thailand. Always dreamt of Caribbean. Anyone with advice please help.

Reports

Manizales911
    This might seem bad. But I'm cool with all races! I just want to know IF there is any young black guys around 23- 25 who do this 'mongering thing'. I travel alone and feel I'm the one of the only ones my age and race from UK!

I'd like to meet up with anyone my age. Although I can associate with someone elder, I feel I'll share more in common with a black or mix raced guy around 23-25 rather than a 50 year old white male. I don't think, from looking at a lot of posts that many guys are my ethnicity and age. It would be great to meet someone who is.
    Wow, I was going to offer to show you around but I am white and 55 years old.

Reports

SavePros321
    There are a lot of "us" on this board, but trust me when I tell you that the only color that matters in this mongering game is "green". Also, those 23-25yr old young bucks you speak of don't know anything. If you are not open to getting schooled by older gents (no matter what race) you will not get very far.

And yes, this is the photo gallery, so please re-post this in the Dominican Republic "General Info" forum if you want a better response rate. Also consider paying the $19.95 membership so that you can receive Private Messages (PM's) from us Vets. More people will take you more seriously that way also. It will also allow you to see the photos posted on ISG, like to two photos I attached to this post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sdgfe1_edited-1.jpg‎   SDb1.jpg‎  

Reports

Charles Pooter
    Anyone with advice please help.
    Yes, I have two pieces of advice.

(1) This is the picture gallery. If you post in the right section, you will receive more respect and replies.

(2) Specify where in the DR you are going. It is a small country, but not that small.

Finally

Well after doing extensive research I've decided on the DR. I'm new to mongering, I feel it's one of the greatest hobbies of all time. Went to Thailand recently. I would like to thank everyone on ISG who gives POSITIVE advice on this subject.

I love latinos. Hell haven't even fucked more than 3-4 but I love their look. I was ill advised on here before, and I'm happy to say I've just purchased a ticket June 10th to DR.

Personally, I think guys need to stop with the pride and not insult each other, rather, GUIDE each other. After all GUIDE is within the name of this very website!

So. Within the next few weeks I will be compiling my first report, I talk a little TOO much so hopefully it will assist the newbie, I doubt an experienced monger needs advice.

I had a choice, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, DR, Jamaica.

Brazil. I don't speak portguese, and I hear not only is it difficult, but expensive.

Costa Rica = expensive.

Colomiba = the place I really yearned for. But my spanish is shi*

DR = I want white sand beaches with latino pussy. Why no one say DR DR DR?

Jamaiaca, I'm half Jamaiacan, it seems mandatory. Just not yet!

Well it's my first time to a spanish country, maybe seems a bit big headed to say, but I'm very good looking, mix race 6' athletic. So hopefully with my game and intelligence I can 'fake it' till I make it!

Oh and this is a picture gallery so.

Some Girls From My April 2013 Trip

Some girls who were doing a photo shoot at the New small bar not really a Club.

Its called the spot across from the D Latino Club.

The photo were with my Iphone so not perfect, but clear enough to see. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo3.jpg‎   photo02.jpg‎   photo78.jpg‎  

Sure she is

Being hard is required to survive the streets Sosua. Think of all the Jerks like our monger brothers who treat them like shit. The streets teach them how to be. Every now and then you can crack the shell. However the sweet thing is never quite what it was. She is cute. When they look like her it is very tempting.

Mirlanda used to be a sweet heart now just another hardend puta out for the peso.

Sosua Puta

Mirlanda used to be a sweet heart now just another hardend puta out for the peso.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sosua April 2013 027.jpg‎   Sosua April 2013 026.jpg‎   Sosua April 2013 025.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations