Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 188 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    I don't monger in the DR anymore.

I have money and for me Aruba is just like Miami beach but with more hot 22 year old Colombians and Venezuelans than I could fuck in a lifetime. No crime, no drama. And Bangkok as well when I have the time for such a long trip.

For me the DR these days is just too raw. And that rawness that I found so appealing, almost intoxicating then, is now just an inconvenience at best and most times a major pain and trip killer.

I rented cars at least a dozen times. One afternoon in Cabarete, some moron on a bike broadsides my rented SUV. Broke the window with his head, crushed the rear door and the bike a twisted mess. He had to be doing 45mph and I was stopped at the time.

I spent all day with the National police. The guy who managed the beachhouse I was renting happened to know the police commander so we ended up all having dinner and drinking that nite. They were impressed with my knowledge of Dominican baseball players in the US and we actually had a good time (all on my dime, of course)..
    Amen mate,

DR has been a hassle for me over time. I don't mind danger per se and am always on the look out. But some things you cannot avoid and unless you have cash on hand in DR and end up in the wrong place with the wrong Latina and cannot pay off the cops then you are going to be playing "Mummy and Daddy" with some big Papi overnight in a shithole jail.

Also, be aware in Aruba of the local white Dutch mafiosa. I had a very scary run in with several of them in 2011. Very scary.

Good pics on the Puerto Plata thread.

Hey team. Head on over to the Puerto Plata thread for some nice box pics I just posted. Too tired to duplicate the effort here. Party on men!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P6030004.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Azazel42  [View Original Post]
    She knew how to properly apply her makeup .
    I assume this part is a joke? She has more green paint on her eyelids that I have on my garage doors.

Beautiful huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibn Buttita  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the name of this girl who used to work at Passions?

Thanks in advance,

IB
    This is Sirena bro, who pretty much was their headliner or at least in my opinion the most total package appeal. Gorgeous physical specimen in both body and face, amazing skin and hair. She could be a little stuckup if you caught her at the wrong moment, but overall very sweet and personable for such an attractive girl. She's also very lady like, and didn't come off as an uneducated, uncultured gutter rat like most Sosua Chicas. She was always very polite and proper with me, and I found her quite classy and feminine. She knew how to properly apply her makeup and walked, danced, and glided around on those extra high heels like a runway model, but kinky enough to leave those same heels on during sex. Last time I saw her was over 2 yrs ago when I spent 2 days balls deep in her briefly interupted by the couple times we left the room to go eat and drink a little. She's primo A1 arm-candy, and when she glams up to hit the town she looks like a million bucks and plays the roll equally well. I'd love to see her again and if anyone has any info it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Azazel

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo  [View Original Post]
    Is the 3rd girl names Sugely? If so, she isn't a semi pro, she is a hard core pro, she has been working in Sosua for years.
    Yeap thats her. She now lives in santo domingo. Has a canadian boyfriend last time I heard from her.

looks like she used to work at blackbeards, saw a video of her at the blackbeards bikini contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo  [View Original Post]
    Is the 3rd girl names Sugely? If so, she isn't a semi pro, she is a hard core pro, she has been working in Sosua for years.
    She is a hardcore Pro, Fucked Her back in 2011, but I don't see her in Sosua. Last time she told me she had a Canadian boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani Domi  [View Original Post]
    Girl #3 is a chick from the capital. I believe she a semi pro. I think she might have worked at some time in blackbeards. My friend met her online and than when me and my friend went to dr we met up with the chick and one of her friends. I ended up hitting this girl and my friend banged the other chick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1231620_582279478503497_316223166_n.jpg‎  

first girl is a chick from venecia, not sure if she is still there after it was re oppened.

the middle picture is a girl from Bani. Met her online and than met her in person and we slep together the first time we met. The next day she asked for $100. I made up some excuse about
    Not having any money.

Girl #3 is a chick from the capital. I believe she a semi pro. I think she might have worked at some time in blackbeards. My friend met her online and than when me and my friend went to dr we met up with the chick and one of her friends. I ended up hitting this girl and my friend banged the other chick.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails venecia girl.jpg‎   steph.jpg‎   sug.jpg‎  

Identifying photo of former Passions girl

Does anyone know the name of this girl who used to work at Passions?

Thanks in advance,

IB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc03695.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting. But if you are letting her earn 3000 TLN over many nights then you need to tell her to drop that CBJ nonsense!
    I second that motion!

Quote Originally Posted by Pescador Loco  [View Original Post]
    Big tits, round ass. Tiny waist. TLN. What is not to love? Thanks for posting pics.
    I'll tell you what's not to love. Getting CBJ's for his entire trip. The first time she reached for a hat to give him a BJ she should have been history.

Quote Originally Posted by Boeing 787  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying with this chica all my holidays in Boca Chica, she was at the Villa Rosa in front of the El candil hotel. GFE, CBJ. 69 CFS for 3000 pesos TLN (overnight).
    Thanks for posting. But if you are letting her earn 3000 TLN over many nights then you need to tell her to drop that CBJ nonsense!

I'm staying with this chica all my holidays in Boca Chica, she was at the Villa Rosa in front of the El candil hotel. GFE, CBJ. 69 CFS for 3000 pesos TLN (overnight).
    Big tits, round ass. Tiny waist. TLN. What is not to love? Thanks for posting pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Buscemi  [View Original Post]
    Wow, what a stunner, they do have an optical store in Santo Domingo hermano!

You may want to check that Rx.
    She looks to be in decent shape, but is not smiling in any of the pictures, so hard to say how attractive she is in the flesh. In any case, photos can only give you the vaguest idea and a chica may create a completely different impression if you meet her in the flesh and encounter her true personality. This is why I see a limited use in posting amateur photos except to give a very general idea of what Dominican of Haitian women look like. I have seem pictures of supermodels with no make-up who look no worse than this girl.

I'm staying with this chica all my holidays in Boca Chica, she was at the Villa Rosa in front of the El candil hotel.
    Wow, what a stunner, they do have an optical store in Santo Domingo hermano!

You may want to check that Rx.

Posting Limitations