Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 199 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

FL in Gombak

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

Recently last day before fasting month. I have the privilage of riding a truely Squirt Nl FL from Gombak. From the moment we break the ice there is a balance of pure chemistry between us as it's turn out to be one of my best making love moments that I will remember. She's single and a student in local uni age 23. She squirt all over the place in bed, pillow, blanket, floor even on me. The ending is CIM as she suck every drop of the glory. Nice GF as she only for my geng in whatsapp as we exchange info and girls.

Enjoy some of her flesh.

To MD. Sure we could have TT sometime after raya. You have my ctc right. Just drop a line bro.
    Hi Daeng,

I am new here. I am really interested to try the FL in Gombak. I understand I need to register and pay for this site only can I PM you right? I will try it out ASAP and hopefully you can help in anyway possible to let me experience the Gombak FL. I shall be back soon.

Hi guys,

New here. Very interesting stuff you guys have. Cool.

FL Bakso in my next encounter soon

This is FL Bakso which is very sexy and consistantly update her status. I counting the days to have a session wit her due to my buzzy and other deals as well. Just to cheer up this Gallery which seem to be empty and only lot of viewer than contributor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Que22.jpg‎   Que23.jpg‎   Que24.jpg‎   Que25.jpg‎   que32.jpg‎  

Que34.jpg‎  

Sharing is caring

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

Recently last day before fasting month. I have the privilage of riding a truely Squirt Nl FL from Gombak. From the moment we break the ice there is a balance of pure chemistry between us as it's turn out to be one of my best making love moments that I will remember. She's single and a student in local uni age 23. She squirt all over the place in bed, pillow, blanket, floor even on me. The ending is CIM as she suck every drop of the glory. Nice GF as she only for my geng in whatsapp as we exchange info and girls.

Enjoy some of her flesh.

To MD. Sure we could have TT sometime after raya. You have my ctc right. Just drop a line bro.
    Mind sharing her contact bro Daeng.

She's teasing me

Its been a while didn't see her, but that doesn't stop her from teasing me, even from FB messenger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Banana.jpg‎   Licktip2.jpg‎   Licktip.jpg‎   Suck.jpg‎  

Via FB Messenger

Pinky bra.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Upview.jpg‎   attachment.jpg‎   Prone.jpg‎  

A Janda in Shah Alam

Bro,

Recently a friend of mind promote her to me, Janda from S. Alam. Janda means a divorce female. I have few of her pic earlier and intended to try for a ride. Eventually, I manage to ride her in S. Alam 2 weeks ago. Even she a Janda. She need to improve her skill in GF and Service. Nevertheless. I just give her 5. 5/10 overall marks and she now in my guest book. Damage RM250 with room. The nick name is Nia but she have lot of nick names. Just ignore that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20140716-WA0006.jpg‎   IMG-20140716-WA0009.jpg‎   Nia Zayanie.jpg‎  

Just some contribution.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-01-05 01.01.37.jpg‎  

A Squirt NL FL in Gombak

Guys,

Enjoy some of her flesh.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reena (1).jpg‎   Reena (3).jpg‎   Reena (2).jpg‎  

Is this nipple slip please comment.

===========================================

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎  

Selfie shots

Sent to me via FB messenger yesterday, enjoy guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Selfie boobs.jpg‎   Boobs.jpg‎   attachment.jpg‎  

The Girl

Quote Originally Posted by GoldTown  [View Original Post]
    Got any contact of her bro?? PM. LOL.
    That girl are in KK now, I heard she's a nursing student in private college.

Got any contact of her bro?? PM. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHorny  [View Original Post]
    A photo sharing, from my fren. Bohsia that he rode few months back.

Bohsia Girl

A photo sharing, from my fren. Bohsia that he rode few months back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Student nurse.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHorny  [View Original Post]
    Just to make this room alive.
    Love the nipples! Thanks for sharing, cheers, .

Posting Limitations