Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 196 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    This was taken a while ago, and I can't remember if I entered this dark chamber or not. I don't think that is a stray hair. I think it is attached. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The third eye.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Waiyaki  [View Original Post]
    Final pics of the shanghai teacher I saw in KL
    Wow, very nice woman!

Congratulations

Reports

FreebieFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny6600  [View Original Post]
    I am intereted to meet her. Let's trade.
    Have to laugh. A guy says he has a good time with a girl and every other punter wishes it were him.

Guys, go out and have your own adventures, post them here but don't think that you can or will replicate the previous punters experience. She may like you more or may like you less (in which case you will report" she wasnt worth it etc.)

I used to love it when I would post about gettting a blow going down Sultan Ismail, or Putrajaya or wherever (happened on many ocassions, see reports) and some guy with 2 entire posts with his name would chirp up and say " can I get her number bro ".

As if the girl would give him the same experience merely because I gave him her fone number, and hadn't mether several times or chatted with multiple times, etc.

No two experiences will ever be the same so go and get your own adventures, unless your turned on by being someone elses sloppy seconds.

Apologize

My apologies to everybody as I am new. Do not know the rules very well. Thank you Nobbinn for your reminder and explaination.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobbin  [View Original Post]
    Hi Danny, I know you are new here, but your first 4 post are in the 'Photo Gallery' section. The thread for discussion is the thread below this one. Photo Gallery is for posting Photos with comment if relevant, but not for questions or discussion!

I am sure readers will be interested in what you have to trade, as you don't have a history on here.

Any field reports to add?

PS Don't ask for details of this one. She is not available!

Wrong Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Danny6600  [View Original Post]
    Hi, would you mind tell me how to get in contact with this PRC gal.
    Hi Danny, I know you are new here, but your first 4 post are in the 'Photo Gallery' section. The thread for discussion is the thread below this one. Photo Gallery is for posting Photos with comment if relevant, but not for questions or discussion!

I am sure readers will be interested in what you have to trade, as you don't have a history on here.

Any field reports to add?

PS Don't ask for details of this one. She is not available!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am.jpg‎  

How to get in contact with her

Hi, would you mind tell me how to get in contact with this PRC gal.

Quote Originally Posted by Genting  [View Original Post]
    Looks much cuter & sweeter in person than pics.

Has a kid, light see-sec visible and hair on the armpits- Typical PRC.

No rushing though. RM120

Can give me her contact number

I am interested to test drive her and know how to treat a lady right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray01  [View Original Post]
    Have been having fun with this little one for some time now. She only does out calls and if any of the Senior Members are interested let me know, I will pass on her contact number. I'm just a friend who is helping a very nice little thing out.

As I have stated she only does out calls, so please don't waste her time with stupid questions. Please treat her right and she will treat you well. She is a gem.

Let's trade

I am intereted to meet her. Let's trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipper  [View Original Post]
    Let's trade

Can give me her contact number

Hi, I am interested to meet this nice girl that you said. Can give me her contact number.

Quote Originally Posted by Acerboy  [View Original Post]
    Well thought I'll start of the pics for the year on ISG malaysian section. Have been quiet although had a few pics from a previous 3some. Lazy to post and busy with work. Anyway have been trying to meet this freebie for a few weeks now, seems she wants my body. So today she sms and ask me want some sex. I say sure since I was horny which helps because she is so so looking. This girl is moody and has told want to meet but last minute always cancel. Anyway this time told me to pick her up at her apartment. After picking her up, gave a ISG bro a call. Give him hints that I've a girl with me and see if he is free. He is free, good. Ok now I need to convince her to allow my bro to join. My art of persuasion is good as another girl (new project) told me yesterday. I told bro meet me at the hotel.

At the hotel, I start of first. She gives a great blow job and loves to suck dick. Wow. Nice tits and big ass. Fuck her hard and deep. Later bro shows up. After 10mins, actions starts. He has a good time with her and my bro has improved a lot. Got 2 rounds with her. This is one bro that has shared a girl with me and the other is member #30. Usually I do the sharing, so it is nice for buddies to share in return even if it only once. Member 30, I'll make arrangements next time you are here. Seems she told fellow ISG bro she would like to meet us again. Overall a good bang, face so so but tits and ass nice. And she is one horny girl. Here are some pics. As usual no comments required on photography tips etc, just a simple handphone.

Enjoy

From asking the taxi drivers In KL. They connected me. This works well in most developing cities (not Singapore)
    That taxi driver is a talent scout!

Well. Shall print the picture and ask the taxi drivers next time I am in KL, LOL!

Ty for posting.

This girl was amazing.

- sweetly slim.

- super tight pussy.

- really wet.

- really nice personality.

The complete package (sans tits and ass but hey not a biggie)

Time to make a trip to shanghai again for more of these sweet, sweet birds in their natural environment
    You did work hard, hahaha!

Great post!

From asking the taxi drivers In KL. They connected me. This works well in most developing cities (not Singapore)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicman  [View Original Post]
    Both quite attractive! Especially the shanghai teacher.

How did you hook up with them?

Final pictures of the Pakistani girl from Karachi
    Both quite attractive! Especially the shanghai teacher.

How did you hook up with them?

Pakistani Karachi girl part 2

Final pictures of the Pakistani girl from Karachi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pakistani_karachi_girl (12).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (13).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (14).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (16).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (15).jpg‎  

pakistani_karachi_girl (11).jpg‎  

Pakistani Karachi girl part 1

I was completely drained after the shanghai teacher the night before but when I was informed that there was a Pakistani girl from Karachi in town I just had to 'bite'

Another comfortable girl to get to know and shagg though I was tired after the acrobatics with the shanghai girl the night before (she was really easy for example to pick up and carry to the mirror over the sink and continue fucking her as we watched each other in the mirror).

but i digress. karachi girl. Nice CBJ, very nice shag with a pussy that nicely massaged my dick but nothing close to the shanghai girl the night before (who, another digression, happened a few hours after a freebie from tagged who I never even got a name from.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pakistani_karachi_girl (6).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (5).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (7).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (3).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl.jpg‎  

pakistani_karachi_girl (4).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (9).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (8).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (2).jpg‎   pakistani_karachi_girl (10).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations