Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Dude why can't I PM you?

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyTheBest  [View Original Post]
    Dude some black ho's in GGN. Got this ***** for 3k did everything except anal, had a hairy pussy which I did not mind. Great to see some black meat in town! Nice cooperative girl, she has some friends as well! Huge amount of Nigerians in GGN apparently untapped resource. Spoke with a crazy african accent, needed a job said the call centers won't hire her 'because of her accent and visa troubles. She was ever willing to work as a housekeeper with benefits for only 12k a month and a place to stay.
    Unable to find why I can't PM you, please PM me if you have your PM service available.

Pics

Gals I had good time with in Bangalore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0251[1].jpg‎   IMG_0579.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image (1).jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by NoCBJ4Me  [View Original Post]
    Bandraboy, Does this look like your tennis player girl?
    Who is this girl? Where is she available?

Will be visiting Chennai

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyboy2  [View Original Post]
    Had this chicks from my fav Sp in Chennai. Not sure if they are still available as he changes his girls every week.

As usual his chicks were amazing although damage is quiet high. Not for faint hearted!

Enjoy guys.
    Hi naughtboy,

Can you share the sp number.

I am a frequent visitor to Chennai.

Regards,

Raj su

Damage was 10K (I know its too much). She was ok nothing special but she got awesome boobies and she did amazing BBJ.
    Hi Naughtyboy,

Would you mind telling if the sp number ended with 72 or 77?

Also let me know the damage and score card for the one in blue below which you had for whole night.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmRamesh86  [View Original Post]
    I met this gal in Goa, asking rate was 20 k for couple of night! I laughed on her face and took a white skin and walked out of the bar! She had attitude, even though she looks better from the pics that send me through whatsapp. She is from Mumbai! She was ready to negotiate still I wasn't interested.

She stays in Goa for another week I guess!

Enjoy!
    This girl is Simran & gives anal as well. 8 K max for 2 shots.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasTinku  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys these are remaining pics that the Sp send.

Regards,

DT
    The girl in the black is pretty cute. Hook us up with some info.

Quote Originally Posted by HobbyWiseman  [View Original Post]
    The one in yellow (first photo) looks good. What was the damage? If you have tried her, was she worth it damage wise?
    Damage was 10K (I know its too much). She was ok nothing special but she got awesome boobies and she did amazing BBJ.

The one in yellow (first photo) looks good. What was the damage? If you have tried her, was she worth it damage wise?

Had this chicks from my fav Sp in Chennai. Not sure if they are still available as he changes his girls every week.

As usual his chicks were amazing although damage is quiet high. Not for faint hearted!

Enjoy guys.

Mumbai Sp

Hey guys these are remaining pics that the Sp send.

Regards,

DT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20130902-WA0008.jpg‎   IMG-20130902-WA0003.jpg‎   IMG-20130902-WA0004.jpg‎   IMG-20130902-WA0005.jpg‎   IMG-20130902-WA0000.jpg‎  

IMG-20130822-WA0008.jpg‎  

Few more I had few days ago in Chennai

Enjoy guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sp2.jpg‎   Sp1.jpg‎  

Weeend Catch in Chennai

Had this girl in Chennai from one of my favorite SP. She was young and awesome in bed. Had her for whole night for myself and banged her.

For your eyes guys.

Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg‎  

Latest Chennai Catch

I had this chick yesterday. FR in Chennai forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Priya3.jpg‎   Priya2.jpg‎   Priya1.jpg‎   Priya4.jpg‎  

Blore

Blore girl.

http://www.flashsandy.org/topics/babysitting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20130901-WA0011.jpg‎   IMG-20130901-WA0012.jpg‎  

Hi

I recieved the mail stating this chick is available in Bangalore I guess. Not my type though. My johnny would never wake up!

Enjoy!

Play safe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20130825-WA0009.jpg‎   IMG-20130825-WA0010.jpg‎   IMG-20130826-WA0000.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations