Thread: Photo Gallery

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer1169  [View Original Post]
    Been there a few times. Upper scale place. Had some Asian beauty ask me for $1500. 00 to take her to my hotel! I said "pesos?" and she laughed and said "no, dollars." I got her away from me real quick. Picked up a little green eyed hotty that went by "Quitzia." Got her to my hotel and she wasted no time; clothes off, slipped a rubber over me using her teeth, gave a covered BJ for a bit, and presented her ass on all fours. She was about 5'0 and 110Lbs. A real fuck toy for sure. I finally flipped her over and did missionary with her knees pushed up in the air. Truly; tightest fuck I have ever, ever had. She was just plain a small, petite girl in all ways. I asked her to spend the weekend with me so we ended out going Friday through Sunday together in a weekend long fuckfest, all mine, for $300. 00. I found out she was from Mexicali, and drove her all the way back (I was living in Yuma) and dropped her off at Miau Miau. Two weeks later I'm at home still thinking about her, and my phone rings! She actually called me and invited me down to Mexicali. Ended out barebacking her that weekend, and never paid a dollar. Long story short; after traveling two years with her all over Mexico as she danced in clubs from Cancun to Ensenada. I married her. Immigrated her to the states and we have been together 5-years. She's never looked back at stripping again, never asked if she could strip here in Tucson, and turned into a perfect house wife. She works at a Mexcian Marisco in town and we lived happily ever after. So far! Now; before everyone goes ape shit calling me a damn fool, attacking me for marrying a working girl (I have heard it all on various sites) let me say a couple things 1. She is 17 years younger at age 29 and still fucks like a race horse when and how I want it 2. She looks as good today as the day I met her in Amnesia 3. She has dinner on every night, traditional Mexican food, and grew up in a traditional Mexican family. Life is a * for uneducated women there. She just wanted a life and I offred it. 4. We party all of the time and get on just fine 5. I won't be buying pussy from a younger woman when I hit 60!

We party in Mexicali all of the time, and we were just there in Miau Miau on Monday. Place was dead.
    Nice story, good luck to you both, looks like you both found what you were looking for in this life. Congrats!

Your story is certainly the exception and not the rule.

The Tall Man

Club Amnesia

Been there a few times. Upper scale place. Had some Asian beauty ask me for $1500. 00 to take her to my hotel! I said "pesos?" and she laughed and said "no, dollars." I got her away from me real quick. Picked up a little green eyed hotty that went by "Quitzia." Got her to my hotel and she wasted no time; clothes off, slipped a rubber over me using her teeth, gave a covered BJ for a bit, and presented her ass on all fours. She was about 5'0 and 110Lbs. A real fuck toy for sure. I finally flipped her over and did missionary with her knees pushed up in the air. Truly; tightest fuck I have ever, ever had. She was just plain a small, petite girl in all ways. I asked her to spend the weekend with me so we ended out going Friday through Sunday together in a weekend long fuckfest, all mine, for $300. 00. I found out she was from Mexicali, and drove her all the way back (I was living in Yuma) and dropped her off at Miau Miau. Two weeks later I'm at home still thinking about her, and my phone rings! She actually called me and invited me down to Mexicali. Ended out barebacking her that weekend, and never paid a dollar. Long story short; after traveling two years with her all over Mexico as she danced in clubs from Cancun to Ensenada. I married her. Immigrated her to the states and we have been together 5-years. She's never looked back at stripping again, never asked if she could strip here in Tucson, and turned into a perfect house wife. She works at a Mexcian Marisco in town and we lived happily ever after. So far! Now; before everyone goes ape shit calling me a damn fool, attacking me for marrying a working girl (I have heard it all on various sites) let me say a couple things 1. She is 17 years younger at age 29 and still fucks like a race horse when and how I want it 2. She looks as good today as the day I met her in Amnesia 3. She has dinner on every night, traditional Mexican food, and grew up in a traditional Mexican family. Life is a ***** for uneducated women there. She just wanted a life and I offred it. 4. We party all of the time and get on just fine 5. I won't be buying pussy from a younger woman when I hit 60!

We party in Mexicali all of the time, and we were just there in Miau Miau on Monday. Place was dead.

Regular

I've posted pic of her before and some here did not like. Sorry but for those others. Here is a regular chic I screw from Adelitas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TJ Chic 03.jpg‎   TJ Chic 02.JPG‎   TJ Chic 01.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan94  [View Original Post]
    See below report
    Nice pic whats her name?

Quote Originally Posted by D Cups  [View Original Post]
    Tijuana is great for short excursions in between expeditions to Asia. Adelitas and Hong Kong have everything you need!
    D Cups, great pics. Good work.

Just curious, explain to me why you would feel the need for an expedition to Asia when you have Tijuana next door?

HK. Alicia

HK - Alicia, 20. Pic taken March 2012.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HK-Alicia-3:12.jpg‎  

OK guys I finally found some time to try to upload some photos.

Tijuana is the first batch. Let me see if I can do this right.
    Tijuana is great for short excursions in between expeditions to Asia. Adelitas and Hong Kong have everything you need!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A1.jpg‎   A4.jpg‎   A2.jpg‎   H7.jpg‎   A3.jpg‎  

HK girl sporting a bra I gave her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HK4.jpg‎   HK1.jpg‎   HK8.jpg‎   HK2.jpg‎   HK5.jpg‎  

HK3.jpg‎   HK6.jpg‎  

D Cups in Tijuana

1st pix. Wow, those girls have been there since 06?

Must be hard to retire from this job.

Quote Originally Posted by FlapJacK  [View Original Post]
    Here a few oldies from around 2006/2007.

I miss that girl in the last three. She disappeared a few years ago. She went by the name Jasmine. We were both taking cell phone photos of each other here. There's naked pictures of me out there some place LOL

Here a few oldies from around 2006/2007.

I miss that girl in the last three.. she disappeared a few years ago. She went by the name Jasmine. We were both taking cell phone photos of each other here.. there's naked pictures of me out there some place LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 030906_21251.jpg‎   051906_23121.jpg‎   051906_23151.jpg‎   051906_23152.jpg‎  

Part

Quote Originally Posted by Keg  [View Original Post]
    After chicas and beers, how good are these tacos?

(corner Ninos Heroes / Coahuila)

Attachment 158935
    To me, eating there is all part of the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Keg  [View Original Post]
    After chicas and beers, how good are these tacos?

(corner Ninos Heroes / Coahuila)

Attachment 158935
    Personally, I like the little indoor shop on the corner. The hygiene leaves something to be desired, but the food is tasty, fresh, and cheap.

Reports

Ninguno Especial
    Quote Originally Posted by FlapJacK  [View Original Post]
    Here is a photo from my last trip about a month ago that I took while sitting in the coffee shop in the ally.
    Nice capture and very nice of her to pose for you.

Here is a photo from my last trip about a month ago that I took while sitting in the coffee shop in the ally.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails downsizebackend.jpg‎  

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations