Thread: North China - Changchun

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Hi RedRock II,

I just came back from the Auspicious Pavilion. As mentioned, I got a phone number last time. Girl No. 74. And I called her earlier today and asked whether she'd be working. She speaks some English which helps as my Chinese is very, very limited and that is prob an exaggeration

The first time I went some months back, I had 72 and then the next time 73, both can be recommended but I only managed to see one of them again when they briefly had a manager who spoke E and he let me know when one of them was in.

Recently there was also No. 43 if I am not mistaken which I saw twice and she was worth the time and the RMB. I'll go with 74 for a while now and see how it develops. I like the GFE and also want to be able to communicate a bit with them.

Kissing is often a problem, in particular the first few times. My regular in Linhe Jie is ok with that and we always have a great time. Anal is such a taboo here that it is almost a joke. But I do like it when they stick their tongue up my b..hole

I don't know whether tipping would improve the service, it could also create a standard and then you are obligated to tip every time you go. I started to tip my regular one but then one time she actually declined. I have been bringing her gifts as I feel that I want to show her my appreciation. It's easier to bring sth froam abroad as I and they also know most of the junk here.

I look forward to meeting up and exploring the scene a bit. It's more fun to go with a buddy. Ok, cu you around then.

Cheers,

House007

BTW, I can try and ask 74 whether 26 is still on the books ...

House007,

Too bad to know that she is no longer working there. I was there three times. The first time was around 11 o’clock at night. As you said, guys were waiting in line. Some guys asked for the girls they knew, but were told to wait because the girls were not available. Those guys then went to a room to have a foot massage and watched TV while waiting. Since we did not even know anyone, chance to get a decent girl was slim. We gave it up and left. The second time, I went alone. It was in the morning. The girl I picked up was #27. She was very short and slim. Because I had a lunch arrangement, I just told her to get down to the business. We started right from BBBJ, and got the business done within 40 min. I told her that I have to go, she asked me to do her a favor by telling the manager that I left voluntarily. Otherwise, she said, she would have gone into a trouble. It seem this establishment had a good management. It might be the reason it was getting so busy. The third time was this #26 from Yunnan province. It was in the afternoon. I would have gone back there again at night for her if I did not have a dinner party that night. I left for Beijing next morning. CC is a bathhouse heaven. Among three major cities in north-east china, CC is the best. I have tried one of the place in Linhejie, but I am not sure if it was Six Star. It was not far from Walmart, called DA HE or something like that. Nice place, clean and quiet. But it was afternoon. I have to wait for 10 minutes in the room to get the first girl. She was about 5/10. I declined. The second one was pretty, 7/10. But she claimed that she did not do BBBJ, no kissing, no this and no that. I gave up and left.

My first stop will be in Beijing. I will PM you when I am heading to CC. Let us meet up and have some fun.

I never tip a girl in sauna place. Actually it was my question too. I was thinking if I can get a better GFE if tip them. But I never try. One of the reasons was I only stay in China for a short period of time each year. If you establish a good relation with a WG, it would be a good idea to bring her some small gift occasionally.

RR2

I'd wonder how much of the tag price the girls get? Do you guys tip? Doesn't seem to be customary or necessary here in CC. The one gal in Linhe Jie I usually bring gifts when I travel and last time I brought her a small electronic dictionary which makes comm easier. She speaks some E and I a few words of Mandarin. But then I have been seeing her for 2 years by now and as said, it's always GFE.

At the one in Anda Jie I have had problems developing a regular there and will see how it goes. Actually I would like to see whether one is up for outcalls but I don't know if they have to be there every day unless having their menstrual cycle. They also seem to do quite well there on busy nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ira Johnson
    RR2:

Yeah, that is the place.

I'm way to the south now in warmer climes, so I cannot check for you.

Yes, all the girls spend too much time on the side dishes, but I found that they will easily move ahead if encouraged to do so.

I don't care for lots of the stuff, and prefer a GFE rather than a carnival. I usually got what I wanted there.
    My favourite place is still the one in Linhe Jie, but not the Six Star. Only down side is that I have become attached in some way to one girl there so I can't just taste the other offers, but she always gives me good service.

Great about that place is that they have a fishbowl and there are usually plenty of gals to choose from. The management seems to know what guys want - they recently equipped the girls with fishnets and they look hot.

Price has remained the same for the past 2 years - 180 for 80 minutes and the place is not too busy due to the location. Let me know if you want to come along ...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rock II
    Johnson,

Is Auspicious Pavilion is a place that you change cloth and take shower downstairs and go upstair to pick up girls? I was there last December. It was very busy at night. The girl that I was with was #26 from Yunnan province. She was 20 yo, about 165 m tall, very pretty, and had a nice body. She had a good personality and her service was good. Only downside was that she spent too much time on side dishes and left fewer than 20 minutes on main course. If you visit this place again, will you please check if she is still there? I am back in the States now, but will be in Changchun in a few weeks. Hope I can find her there.

Happy hunting!

RR
    I think I have been with her once some months back last year but have never seen her again. This place is really very busy and whenever I go I only see very few I have seen before. I'll keep my eyes open though.

When I selected her it was the only time they had enough girls free for a lineup there. Usually the guys are waiting in line. I remember her, she was fun and her service was quite good for the first time.

My experience is that once you become a repeat customer the service gets better and you can work on the menu to your liking and get rid of some of the side dishes.

Pm me once you know more about your travel plans, would be good to meet up and explore the scene a bit. After almost 3 years here I have to say that I'm tired of CC and bored with a lot of things here, so I don't go out that much any more.

Ronaldko and Irisha:

Seriously, you cannot go wrong with Auspicious Pavilion, as House007 said. Very busy, as stated before, but you can get some lookers. A caveat - the older, less stunning xiaojie always gave me better service, and the young stunners usually disappointed me.

If you see a 30-ish MILF looking gal wearing the number 36, grab her and go - she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, and is very very energetic and GFE.

Damage is 188RMB, one pop - but they don't rush you and I have gotten two pops there if I am friendly and find the right gal.
    Base price has recently gone up to 218 for 80 or 90 minutes, but still worth it. Problem is that I am quite far, which adds another 50 RMB for cab roundtrip.

Another 20 RMB entitle you to a kind of shower with the gal - Chinese soapy I'd call it but I tried it once and find the room too bright and the whole ordeal just cuts down the fun time.

They also have another price which is about 100 RMB more and gets you 2 pops officially but the time remains the same. In such case I would rather opt for a double session (and double price of course) but have not done yet.

If you become a regular with some girls, you might get 2 pops with no mark up, no prob.

RR2:

Yeah, that is the place.

I'm way to the south now in warmer climes, so I cannot check for you.

Yes, all the girls spend too much time on the side dishes, but I found that they will easily move ahead if encouraged to do so.

I don't care for lots of the stuff, and prefer a GFE rather than a carnival. I usually got what I wanted there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rock II
    Johnson,

Is Auspicious Pavilion is a place that you change cloth and take shower downstairs and go upstair to pick up girls? I was there last December. It was very busy at night. The girl that I was with was #26 from Yunnan province. She was 20 yo, about 165 m tall, very pretty, and had a nice body. She had a good personality and her service was good. Only downside was that she spent too much time on side dishes and left fewer than 20 minutes on main course. If you visit this place again, will you please check if she is still there? I am back in the States now, but will be in Changchun in a few weeks. Hope I can find her there.

Happy hunting!

RR

Johnson,

Happy hunting!

RR

Auspicious Pavilion

Ronaldko and Irisha:

Seriously, you cannot go wrong with Auspicious Pavilion, as House007 said. Very busy, as stated before, but you can get some lookers. A caveat - the older, less stunning xiaojie always gave me better service, and the young stunners usually disappointed me.

If you see a 30-ish MILF looking gal wearing the number 36, grab her and go - she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, and is very very energetic and GFE.

Damage is 188RMB, one pop - but they don't rush you and I have gotten two pops there if I am friendly and find the right gal.
    Last edited by Ira Johnson; 04-01-09 at 05:32. Reason: I am retarded and misspelled a brother's handle.

Good lord, yes, man!

Go to Mayflower Disco I near Nan Guan District (Nan Guan Wu Yue Hua), go to the back room (the small bar) and look for the surly, stuck up cold women.

An alternative is to visit the end of Tongzhie Jie and look around the Jilin College of Arts - there's a dance school entrance near Xikang Lu.

Make some University friends - many Russian WGs are also students at Northeast Normal University.

Finally, sign up for www.localjoy.com - a Changchun-based social networking site. I met many friends and dates there, but was constantly solicited by Russian WGs.

Happy hunting!
    Thanks for your information.

Then how about sauna and what is the damage?

Hi Irisha,

As expected the moderator didn't leave my code in. Not much I can do. Guess you have to sign up so you can send pms, or am I overlooking sth here.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishal
    I am coming to Changchun next week, can anyone give me good directions, once on Anda Jie to a good massage place, where I can get the full works? And also what are the prices like nowadays?

I dont speak any Chinese, i think I am staying in the New Century Grand Hotel, is that far from Anda Jie, and is Anda Jie the best place to go for a massage?

Cheers in advance
    Hi Irisha,

Looks as if I couldn't send you a pm. I don't know the hotel you are staying at but it says that it's 15 min to the train station, so it should not be very far from Anda Jie. The only bath house I frequent there is the Auspicious Pavillion and I have mostly been happy there but they are very busy and you might have to wait for a looker.

I don't know when you will be in town but it could be these days. If you have time and are up to it let me know and we can meet and perhaps go there together or explore some other places. I have a few regulars there now and recently got a phone number so I can kind of reserve my gal.

I can't post my number here but if you convert the letters into numbers you should work it out. Send me a message first pls as I am not really great with first calls - if this gets deleted, well, we have to figure sth else out. 0 means zero!

Anda Jie

I am coming to Changchun next week, can anyone give me good directions, once on Anda Jie to a good massage place, where I can get the full works? And also what are the prices like nowadays?

I dont speak any Chinese, i think I am staying in the New Century Grand Hotel, is that far from Anda Jie, and is Anda Jie the best place to go for a massage?

Cheers in advance

Russians abound!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldko
    Anyone knows is there any Russian girl in Changchun ?
    Good lord, yes, man!

Go to Mayflower Disco I near Nan Guan District (Nan Guan Wu Yue Hua), go to the back room (the small bar) and look for the surly, stuck up cold women.

An alternative is to visit the end of Tongzhie Jie and look around the Jilin College of Arts - there's a dance school entrance near Xikang Lu.

Make some University friends - many Russian WGs are also students at Northeast Normal University.

Finally, sign up for www.localjoy.com - a Changchun-based social networking site. I met many friends and dates there, but was constantly solicited by Russian WGs.

Happy hunting!

Anyone knows is there any Russian girl in Changchun ?

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations