Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: North China - Changchun

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Auspicious Pavilion

Ronaldko and Irisha:

Seriously, you cannot go wrong with Auspicious Pavilion, as House007 said. Very busy, as stated before, but you can get some lookers. A caveat - the older, less stunning xiaojie always gave me better service, and the young stunners usually disappointed me.

If you see a 30-ish MILF looking gal wearing the number 36, grab her and go - she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, and is very very energetic and GFE.

Damage is 188RMB, one pop - but they don't rush you and I have gotten two pops there if I am friendly and find the right gal.
    Last edited by Ira Johnson; 04-01-09 at 05:32. Reason: I am retarded and misspelled a brother's handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ira Johnson
    Good lord, yes, man!

Go to Mayflower Disco I near Nan Guan District (Nan Guan Wu Yue Hua), go to the back room (the small bar) and look for the surly, stuck up cold women.

An alternative is to visit the end of Tongzhie Jie and look around the Jilin College of Arts - there's a dance school entrance near Xikang Lu.

Make some University friends - many Russian WGs are also students at Northeast Normal University.

Finally, sign up for www.localjoy.com - a Changchun-based social networking site. I met many friends and dates there, but was constantly solicited by Russian WGs.

Happy hunting!
    Thanks for your information.

Then how about sauna and what is the damage?

Hi Irisha,

As expected the moderator didn't leave my code in. Not much I can do. Guess you have to sign up so you can send pms, or am I overlooking sth here.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishal
    I am coming to Changchun next week, can anyone give me good directions, once on Anda Jie to a good massage place, where I can get the full works? And also what are the prices like nowadays?

I dont speak any Chinese, i think I am staying in the New Century Grand Hotel, is that far from Anda Jie, and is Anda Jie the best place to go for a massage?

Cheers in advance
    Hi Irisha,

Looks as if I couldn't send you a pm. I don't know the hotel you are staying at but it says that it's 15 min to the train station, so it should not be very far from Anda Jie. The only bath house I frequent there is the Auspicious Pavillion and I have mostly been happy there but they are very busy and you might have to wait for a looker.

I don't know when you will be in town but it could be these days. If you have time and are up to it let me know and we can meet and perhaps go there together or explore some other places. I have a few regulars there now and recently got a phone number so I can kind of reserve my gal.

I can't post my number here but if you convert the letters into numbers you should work it out. Send me a message first pls as I am not really great with first calls - if this gets deleted, well, we have to figure sth else out. 0 means zero!

Anda Jie

I am coming to Changchun next week, can anyone give me good directions, once on Anda Jie to a good massage place, where I can get the full works? And also what are the prices like nowadays?

I dont speak any Chinese, i think I am staying in the New Century Grand Hotel, is that far from Anda Jie, and is Anda Jie the best place to go for a massage?

Cheers in advance

Russians abound!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldko
    Anyone knows is there any Russian girl in Changchun ?
    Good lord, yes, man!

Go to Mayflower Disco I near Nan Guan District (Nan Guan Wu Yue Hua), go to the back room (the small bar) and look for the surly, stuck up cold women.

An alternative is to visit the end of Tongzhie Jie and look around the Jilin College of Arts - there's a dance school entrance near Xikang Lu.

Make some University friends - many Russian WGs are also students at Northeast Normal University.

Finally, sign up for www.localjoy.com - a Changchun-based social networking site. I met many friends and dates there, but was constantly solicited by Russian WGs.

Happy hunting!

Anyone knows is there any Russian girl in Changchun ?

Hi Ira Johnson, so you decamped, well good 4 u!

1k is def expensive but if it worked for you, good. I'll see. Perhaps.

In the meantime I visited the Six Star once and Anda Jie twice. Here are my impressions:

Six Star: The place is new, shiny and def upper-scale. The reg 45-min. Service is 228, they only offered another one for 90-mins. And 398. I thought I try the lower price first.

The positive thing is, one walks into the room straight from the street, just have to take the shoes off. Undressing is done in the room, there is a shower and a tub, of course a bed and the room is quite spacey. In came a girl who was cute. Face- and figure-wise, but no English. I have learnt to go with the flow and let them show me the way. But that was about it. She undressed, so did I, we lied down (I had showered at home already, but also wasn't offered to there) and she started a light massage and pretty quickly moved on to a BJ, but used a condom. It was all a bit quick, no GFE in the least, lasted less than 45 mins, I paid at the front desk and left. I still want to try the 90-mins service but once you read about Anda Jie, you might ask, why even bother. Perhaps, going there more regularly will get you a better service but for less than the price for 45-mins at the Six Star I get 80 mins. At my other one in Linhe Jie or Anda Jie, AND I get the full 80 mins. With 6-star service Only if the 90-mins. Included a kind of soapy in the bathtub, I might be inclined. Yes, perhaps the girl was a bit more beautiful, but all that is in the eye of the beholder.

Anda Jie: I had wanted to go there for quite some time but always thought that I would not get any better service than I do at "my" regular spa. Boy, was I wrong. The place is busy and all the shouting once you enter, showing you the locker, trying to fend them off helping me here and there. So, I need to be in a good mood when I go there. I usually shower at home, but showered there again and then went upstairs. The first girl they showed me I rejected, with the other one it was the other way around. Don't know why, perhaps she didn't care too much about laowais. Then they brought me two, of which I had seen one walking about already. I chose her. Nice figure, long legs, slim, pretty face, not very, very young, but def. Good. 28 she told me later. No English though but that was ok.

The room ok, lit in red, the music not very noisy, and she seemed comfortable with me. I lied down and let her do the massage. First she massaged my back, legs, well everything. She uses her breasts and her pussy to rub me all over. Then she starts to lick my ears, kisses me all over and proceeds to my anus. She cleans it, sticks her wet fingers inside, rubs my little bro, then asks me to get on my hands and knees, ass up in the air. This was prob some 30-40 mins into the program. Here comes my favourite. She starts rimming, sticking her tongue in deep, licking. This goes on for quite a while including a change of position where she sat on my back facing my legs and licking from that angle now.

Oh, I forgot, something I had never experienced before. And I thought I had been thorugh quite a bit in my life. When massaging and licking she suddenly put a very thin plastic bag over my feet, one at a time and then kissed, licked and bit my foot all over.

After the rimming she used the plastic bag again on my foot and put a condom over my big toe, then she started to fuck herself with my big toe. Left first, then using the right one. Or was it the other way around, who cares.

Next step, a slow BBBJ, really nice. I wasn't sure whether she wanted me to come inside her mouth, somehow I had the feeling but at some point she put a condom over it and we started to fuck. I couldn't hold back for too long, so it lasted shorter than it might have. Finally some hugging. We didn't kiss at that time as I learnt that sometimes girls don't like to do that the first time around.

I turned her over and reciprocated the massage for a bit, trying whether I could move down to her oussy and ass. No problem. She let me lick her, sticking my tongue up her butthole, no complaints, just some moans enjoying it. Wonderful, and all that for 188 RMB.

I wanted to see her again, so I went back about a week later.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by FernandoAlonso
    Anybody ever been in this lost place?

Will be there in Novemeber for 2 days and need some entertainment there.

FA
    I'll be here. I sent you a PM.

Songyuan

Anybody ever been in this lost place?

Will be there in Novemeber for 2 days and need some entertainment there.

FA

GFE/LT in CC?

My GFE/LT in CC was amazing. She and I really became friends, and I got a freebie out of her as a going-away gift. She still calls me periodically (I live far far to the south now) for advice on non-WG jobs.

Her English is ok to poor, and she makes no bones about using her youth and sexuality as a resource. Once she and I learned that we had a business transaction relationship and not the 'I need rent/Dr money" games, things became really great for us. She often discussed really becoming my true GF, but I know that was just the natural affections for a friendly customer.

It was expensive = 1000 RMB a shot. Still, that included as long as I wanted - one time it was from 6pm at night until lunchtime the next day - and she actually participated in conversations - she has real opinions about real issues.

From what she told me, her preference was to find one guy and stick with him. She also is somewhat discriminating in her choices, since she will be with that guy for a longer time.

Go to the MayFlower disco (Mayflower one, not MF 2 or 3). Go to the 'small' bar where all the foreigners hang out. Make eye contact - the Chinese girls who will smile without looking away are the best bets. Ask what she does and WHICH UNIVERSITY SHE ATTENDED. Listen for Jilin College of Art (fine arts/dance school). Dance with her and take her outside, ask her about going home.

Negotiations won't reduce things much, and repeat business will cost you her asking price. 1000 RMB seems about standard.

If this stuff does not appeal to you or is too much effort or money, grab a taxi and say "Anda Jie." Read my earlier posts about the bathhouses there.

Quote Originally Posted by House007
    I'm still looking for a GFE-LT opportunity here as I hate the rush ... But might never happen :-(

Drop me a line if you are ever back in CC!

Cheers,

H007

Quote Originally Posted by Lubricate It
    She was an enthusiastic fucker, good humored. And her tits were really quite enormous and good looking, and the photo doesn't do justice. Service wasn't rushed, and she stayed an hour, but would not consider overnighting. Name was Lili.

I had earlier checked out the pizzeria (coffee shop) but nothing there at all.
    Thanks for the info LI! I know, one sometimes looks at such pics taken and then asks - was this really the same person ;-) Good to know but for ST in CC quite expensive - perhaps not considering the venue and that the hotel keeps at least 50% of that amount. I'm still looking for a GFE-LT opportunity here as I hate the rush ... But might naver happen :-(

Drop me a line if you are ever back in CC!

Cheers,

H007

How would you rate the service? I'm always a little afraid that it will be a quickie as the girl wants to move on, in particular if you are a first-time customer. Strange, in an earlier thread on that hotel it said that 400 would get you a girl for LT or did that only apply when pickung them up at the pizzeria?
    She was an enthusiastic fucker, good humored. And her tits were really quite enormous and good looking, and the photo doesn't do justice. Service wasn't rushed, and she stayed an hour, but would not consider overnighting. Name was Lili.

I had earlier checked out the pizzeria (coffee shop) but nothing there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rock II
    No, generally, they don't do outcall service. Main reason is it is too risky for the girls to go some place they don't know. But, when I am in bh, I met some girls that offer outcall service by saying something like let us together some other time in some other place. I am not sure they are serious about it or just making conversation. They are more likely willing to go to Hotel rather than private resident.

RR
    I understand the risks involved, in particular for the girls. I also think that once you know some girl better, she might be up for discrete meetings, however they obviously have to be at the bathhouse every day unless they get some time off. The one I visit regularly once invited me to the zoo. Which by the way is quite a sad experience here in CC and for a meal afterwards. She speaks some words of E, nevertheless conversation was difficult. She got a little tipsy from too much beer and actually wanted to come to my house but I refused as I was afraid that some of my colleagues might see us.

I'd like someone to come discretely at night and leave in the morning. Well, don't we all want sth we can't have I also might prefer a hotel.

Well, thanks for yr input,

RR

Not many contributors on the CC-thread, hope that there are more passive readers.

Here is a perhaps silly or stupid question. I don't really like going to the bathhouses with all the stares, etc. - the one good one I always get the same girl but sometimes would like to vary.

Does anyone know whether bh in CC offer sth like outcall services - ideally for overnight. I don't speak Chinese which makes the whole ordeal even more impossible to just walk up and present my query. But I really would love to have a nice girl come over sometimes for a nice time.

I also live in a building on campus with other foreigners, so I have to be discrete.

Well, just wanted to give it a shot.

Cheers,

House007
    No, generally, they don't do outcall service. Main reason is it is too risky for the girls to go some place they don't know. But, when I am in bh, I met some girls that offer outcall service by saying something like let us together some other time in some other place. I am not sure they are serious about it or just making conversation. They are more likely willing to go to Hotel rather than private resident.

RR

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations