Thread: Kuching

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 609 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Need a change.

Need a change. Any MP with NL or local native girls providing good service? Thanks.

GST for MP?

Probably need to pay GST for MP service next year. LOL.

How to find her?

Quote Originally Posted by DickyDick  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I last saw her, almost a year. But we do keep in touch and she always told me to go see her. I have fond memories of her during our session few years back. So I decide to pay her a visit last week. Like the usual, I drive straight to her house and reach there around 9 pm. She greet me in sexy white lingerie with no panties. I instantly had a hard on. It seems she already put out the mattress in the living room as she was watching tv. So we sat down and had a little chat. I put my arms around her and slowly caressing her breast. She told me to strip my clothes, then she started BJ me. Her BJ skills are still very good. We then revise the role by me sucking her nipples as my hand roaming around her wet pussy. I then ask her to be on top of me, but she said that I won't last 5 minutes if she was on top. Well she was right, so I pump her with me on top and I can hear her breathing getting deeper. We then switched to doggy which is my weakest position. I almost unload but manage to stop at last moment. Again we change the position but this time she was lying on her back, as I continue to pump her from behind, on top. This time I can't hold it and finally unload inside her pussy. She then go the bathroom to clean up while I'm still lying and exhausted from the pumping. We sat on the mattress, still naked and chat for a while before I put on the clothes and going.

Face: 6/10, doesn't seems as good as before. Probably due to weight loss.

Body: 6/10, due to weight loss, her body shrink unlike before, she was full of meat.

Boobs:7/10, again due to weight loss, her boobs seems smaller. Before that, huge 36 C!

Ass: 6/10, I would prefer her to be a bit meaty.

Pussy: 7/10, very wet.

BJ: 7/10, slowly and take her time.

FJ: 7/10, would give her 8 if she was on top.

GFE: 9/10, well I've know her for a long time.

Damage: $150.
    Bro, please pm me her contact if possible, would love to meet her. Thank you.

Indon Girl from popular chatting app

I love using popular chatting app, I got many cheonging experience from there. Several days ago, I wrote FR about an Iban girl that I came to know from the chatting app. Then now I want to share to all fellow bros about an Indon girl that I met in chatting app. I added her and we started chatting for several days. After that we decided to meet in MJC and brought her to eat and pusing-pusing. Then I hold her hands and she did not refuse. Nothing happened in that first meeting. Continue to chat with her for several more days and the chatting become quite personal and intimate. I persuade her to let me come to her house to lepak. She finally agreed to let me come to her house to lepak. On the day that I came to her house, she met me downstairs and brought me to her house. She was renting a room there with 1 other Indonesian worker. She asked me to sit and offer me a drink. We started to chat and one thing led to another we started kissing. After some passionate kissing session, I asked her if we can go to her room and she just shyly nodded. We went to her room and to cut the story short, action started.

Here is her FR:

Name: Secret (to protect her identity).

Race: Indon Dayak.

Boobs: 32-34. Firm.

Size: Meaty.

Pussy: Trimmed.

BJ: 5/10 she keep saying [Non-English text deleted by Admin].. I keep persuading her and finally she gave me like 30 seconds BJ.

Face:7/10. Cute and sweet.

FJ: 5. 5/10 She keep asking, [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. Seems not very patient.

Damage: Eat 3 times & top up card RM 30.

The next day after this, when we chat she started to ask me for money to buy stuff. So I have to drop her.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Nice to know

That's refreshing to know. I recall there were a fair number of FLs a couple of years back. I do miss those days.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackInnova85  [View Original Post]
    About a month ago, after been a while never check the streetwalker scene in Padungan, decided to go there and checked it out. After pusing-pusing several times, saw this quite cute China girl standing in an alley next to Hotel Longhouse. She has long hair and she dress in a modest white shirt, like an office lady. This turns me on. So, I called her and asked her the price. At first she quoted me 100 for 1 shot but I managed to nego with her 140 for 2 shots.

So, this is her FR.

Name: Xiao Lang.

Race: PRC..

China girl in Padungan

About a month ago, after been a while never check the streetwalker scene in Padungan, decided to go there and checked it out. After pusing-pusing several times, saw this quite cute China girl standing in an alley next to Hotel Longhouse. She has long hair and she dress in a modest white shirt, like an office lady. This turns me on. So, I called her and asked her the price. At first she quoted me 100 for 1 shot but I managed to nego with her 140 for 2 shots.

So, this is her FR.

Name: Xiao Lang.

Race: PRC.

Boobs: 32-34. Not too big but not too small. Just nice.

Size: Slim and short.

Pussy: Trimmed.

BJ: 6/10 (Condom BJ).

Face:6/10.

FJ: 7/10 very patient and not rushing. She also will chat with you and not give you black face if you lama cum.

Damage: RM 140 for 2 shots.

I think now she is back to China. The last time I saw her is mid November and she told me she will be going back to China at the end of November.

Not bad for a quick release.

Iban girl from popular chatting app

I know this girl from a popular chatting app. She is 26 and married but her husband is in KL working as army. She did not follow her husband there because their relationship is not good anyway. So, to cut the story short, I chatted with her for 2 weeks and she agreed to meet at the Spring. We had lunch and catch a movie. Nothing happened that time and we meet couple more times. After the 3rd meeting, we started to hold hands and kiss and we agreed to spend the night in Sematan Beach. So, about two weeks ago, I went to Sematan Beach with her and we had a wild night together. We did it like 4 times from the afternoon we checked in until the afternoon we checked out.

So, this is her FR.

Name: Secret (to protect her identity).

Race: Iban.

Job: Nurse in one of the hospital in Kuching.

Boobs: 38 see, at least that what she told me.

Size: Plump (about 70 kg).

Pussy: Shaved.

BJ: 6/10

Face: 8/10 She is pretty & cute.

FJ: 8/10. Very wild, never get enough.

Damage: Eat, Movie, Sematan Resort Hotel.

I have her contact. I will entertain exchange contact but please don't treat her as FL. She is not FL, she is a FUBU. I only want to exchange with another FUBU not exchange with FL.

Thanks

Please PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRacing  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Greetings again, how are you all my cheonging brothers? As for me, I'm great & having great time cheonging as well.

But this is one of a kind. Introduced by another friend of me, and added through Wechat.

Name: disclosed for safety purposes.

Study: Electronic at local college in Kuching.

Boobs: 38-48 very big.

Size: Plump.

BJ: 9/10

Face:6/10

FJ: 10/10 comply in whatever you want...

Quote Originally Posted by KchSmuggler  [View Original Post]
    Can you give me the contact? I will exchange you one very horny petite Chinese malay girl with very large boobs. Damage only 50 and hotel. I'm getting fed up of her so I want to change.
    How to contact?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Exchange?

Hi guys,

Greetings again, how are you all my cheonging brothers? As for me, I'm great & having great time cheonging as well.

But this is one of a kind. Introduced by another friend of me, and added through Wechat.

BJ: 9/10...
    Can you give me the contact? I will exchange you one very horny petite Chinese malay girl with very large boobs. Damage only 50 and hotel. I'm getting fed up of her so I want to change.

Can have the contact number?

Hi,

Can have the contact?

Hi guys,

Pussy: Shaved...

Any good stock?

Any good stock at the Chinese Province MP next to the river? Thanks. PM please.

Contact

Quote Originally Posted by blackracing  [View Original Post]
    hi guys,

greetings again, how are you all my cheonging brothers? As for me, i'm great & having great time cheonging as well.

But this is one of a kind. Introduced by another friend of me, and added through wechat.

Name: Disclosed for safety purposes.

Study: Electronic at local college in kuching.

Pussy: Shaved..
    Can give me the contact?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Awesome and Black Rose

Quote Originally Posted by KuchingShooter  [View Original Post]
    Its the same shop LOL.
    There are 2 MP there. Both are giving RM25/ HR damage. Awesome Reflexology and Black Rose Reflexology.

Quote Originally Posted by Notiguy  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

That fact that you are asking Bro Gringo this question just shows that you haven't bothered to read his post about 'sharing' and is precisely that issue of what is being discussed.

The fact that you are old enough to know all the Kuching MP means squat to me. Plus, can I assume that you have visited said MPs before? Wouldn't hurt to post a few FRs or two mate.
    Bro,

I read all his latest post & I know what he want from all members. I'm just asking him, not forcing him rite?About sharing MP & all stuff I will posting all in this week. My motto cheap price + good looking / service.

Posting Limitations