Thread: Kuching

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 613 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSkin  [View Original Post]
    PRC, age 28, busty full breast like mango, very rare for prc, taller than me 176 cm, long legs, have model / athlete look, have very awesome body, her ass like Nigerian booty big and tight, super hot, she start with massage, okay nothing ordinary, she than pulled my undie, and massage by ass, she grabbed my dick once in awhile, after that she ask me to turn, she offered fuck for rm 100, hand job for rm50,I choose handjob, she undress, was wearing only gesturing, she suck my nipple than put her breast on my mouth, I lick like hell, and bite her nipple, she started moaning and and started handjob, very soft skin, she handjob very nice and slow, I grabbed her pussy and start rubbing it, she moan very loud, than I came onto her, Kena her thigh and leg, she shocked see my cum so much on her leg, than she cleaned me up, and finished. Damage rm 25 +rm50.
    What is the MP name?

Mjc

PRC, age 28, busty full breast like mango, very rare for prc, taller than me 176 cm, long legs, have model / athlete look, have very awesome body, her ass like Nigerian booty big and tight, super hot, she start with massage, okay nothing ordinary, she than pulled my undie, and massage by ass, she grabbed my dick once in awhile, after that she ask me to turn, she offered fuck for rm 100, hand job for rm50,I choose handjob, she undress, was wearing only gesturing, she suck my nipple than put her breast on my mouth, I lick like hell, and bite her nipple, she started moaning and and started handjob, very soft skin, she handjob very nice and slow, I grabbed her pussy and start rubbing it, she moan very loud, than I came onto her, Kena her thigh and leg, she shocked see my cum so much on her leg, than she cleaned me up, and finished. Damage rm 25 +rm50.

Worst ML

Name: Taozi. Prc.

Place: Rainbow mjc.

Asking for rm 400 for FJ and no BJ, no DATY, no foot fetish. Then even ask me is my condom good quality? Fuck her China. I asked her to stop and left. I paid rm100 and luckily I didn't fuck her. I am willing to pay 4000 if she allows me to shit in her mouth and swallow my shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowReloader  [View Original Post]
    OKTs are pretty discreet compared to this place.
    Agree. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by EnriqueI  [View Original Post]
    Come on. There is no discreet place in Kuching. Please don't be naive.
    OKTs are pretty discreet compared to this place.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

There is no discreet place in Kuching

Bit weary about the privacy issues when visiting this place now. This place is advertised on the net BTW (I think Sammy Boy) so the cops know. Anyway, I just don't like the lack of discretion.
    Come on. There is no discreet place in Kuching. Please don't be naive.

Probably need to pay GST for MP service next year. LOL.
    Hopefully yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantit  [View Original Post]
    I highly suspect this is a fake report.
    I agree with Mantit. Just too good to be true.

Did you know you had to pay RM400 beforehand? Ridiculous price.
    I highly suspect this is a fake report.

Name: Nikka Chua.

Face: 7/10, big eyes.

Body: 6/10 , chubby, not my type.

Skin: 9/10, smooth.

DATY: yes, shaved.

BJ: yes. 8/10 big mouth. And lips.

FJ: 6/10 missionary, doggy, cow girl. Accommodating but too meaty to fuck.

Foot fetish: no, cannot suck or lick her feet. Just rub my dick with her heels.

Damage: 400.

Wir? No. Because no foot fetish and too chubby. I prefer slim and tall type.
    Did you know you had to pay RM400 beforehand? Ridiculous price.

Are you serious? She is not real. It is a scam!

Pinoy FL

Quote Originally Posted by Daewoo  [View Original Post]
    Hi bros,

Luckily have the time to add this FR for sharing. Quite lately until no time to post any FR. I went to this MP three weeks ago.

Place: Along river bank of Swak.

Name: Mxxx.

Race: Bakso.

Face: 7/10

Body: 7/10 slim, height around 140+cm (sexy and attractive; has her own style of walking) Haha.

Skin: Smooth.

Service: FJ (tried doggy and missionary).

CBJ-extra (2 minutes) slowly and gently.

Pussy: clean.

Damage: rm 150 Inclusive massage.

YA. Will go again but not so soon. Hehe. Anyone interested. Feel free to PM me. Strictly for exchange only.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson
    Is this ND?

Quote Originally Posted by Daewoo  [View Original Post]
    Hi cheongsters,

Went to this MP after been introduced by my friend. Went there two days ago in a very cold day. Was raining heavily. Reached at the said MP around 8 pm with only three MP ladies inside. Saw one very beautiful outside the MP talking to her customer. Went in and immediately chose one of the two ladies who looks very pretty in my eyes with nice and fit boobs. Went up straight with her to the room and laid on the bed. She did massage for almost 35 minutes before asking me to turn. Then she starts to jiggle and play with my little bro and offered me for a HJ for 50 bucks. Rejected her offer and ask her whether she has any other better offer for me. While slowly and gently rubbing my little bro, she offered me FJ for 250 bucks inclusive of massage. Did nego with her, she refused at first, but managed to get her pussy with the value of 200 bucks with a BJ. She undress herself and OMG, she was hot. Her boobs were tight and nice to hold. Played her boobs and she BJ me before I ask her to sit on me. Finally I cum in a missionary position. Satisfied.

Place: ST.

Name: Lxxx.

Race: Vietnam.

Face: 7.5/10

Body: 8/10 slim, quite fair. Nice boobs.

Skin: Smooth.

Service: massage (6/10).

BJ (6/10).

FJ (7/10).

Damage: 200 in total.
    What is the location?

Posting Limitations