Thread: Kuching

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 597 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SexMachine84  [View Original Post]
    Today felt a bit horny but don't feel like want to fuck so just want to release myself in one of the MP in Stutong. When reach go in and greeted by I think about 10 gals got Syt, dino, cfm type. I choose one of the gal that I trust my guts in her, she seem like those not money face type. Went into the room take of my cloth and lie down, surprisingly she know how to massage using leg so she step on my be and gv me quite a good massage which I not expected to get in this kind of massage place. After a while, she sat on my be and I can felt her leg smooth skin touching my back and I can feel her pussy is hot and wet when she scrubbing it on my be, back and forward. My didi stood up straight when she did this slowly.

After a while, she asked me to turn over. I straight away put my hand on her thigh and waist, she get the signal and put her hand on my hard on didi too and massage it through my undies. She look at me smile and take off her blouse and bra by herself and start catbath me without asking me anything while I finger her pussy and can felt that she enjoy the finger very much cause the pussy is wet and warm. After a while, she stroking my didi and whispered in my ears that she want to fuck and feel very horny, I said I can felt your horny too cause your pussy is all wet. She giggle and tell me gv her RM200 all in with massage then can fuck her already. I told her actually I am not prepare to fuck when I coming to massage just want to relax myself with a HJ is enough for me, she kept on stroking my didi and ask me how much I have cause she really want to fuck. So I tell her that I only got RM150 with me, she think a while and said ok and she will take the RM100 and RM50 to pay for the massage time. She straight away cat bath me again till I really hard on and she capped me with and ask me to fuck her in missionary, when I insert my didi can really felt her tightness and her pussy is really wet like fuck! I thrusted her slowly at first and she start to moan silently cause scared people hear so thrust her faster and faster till she need to cover her mouth with her hand to prevent her moaning sound leaked. I asked her suan mah? She said really suan till wan fly to the sky, then I asked her to ride me as I like to careless her boobs from below and love this position much...
    Really good FR bro enjoyed reading it and what a deal indeed.

Stutong MP surprise

Today felt a bit horny but don't feel like want to fuck so just want to release myself in one of the MP in Stutong. When reach go in and greeted by I think about 10 gals got Syt, dino, cfm type. I choose one of the gal that I trust my guts in her, she seem like those not money face type. Went into the room take of my cloth and lie down, surprisingly she know how to massage using leg so she step on my be and gv me quite a good massage which I not expected to get in this kind of massage place. After a while, she sat on my be and I can felt her leg smooth skin touching my back and I can feel her pussy is hot and wet when she scrubbing it on my be, back and forward. My didi stood up straight when she did this slowly.

After a while, she asked me to turn over. I straight away put my hand on her thigh and waist, she get the signal and put her hand on my hard on didi too and massage it through my undies. She look at me smile and take off her blouse and bra by herself and start catbath me without asking me anything while I finger her pussy and can felt that she enjoy the finger very much cause the pussy is wet and warm. After a while, she stroking my didi and whispered in my ears that she want to fuck and feel very horny, I said I can felt your horny too cause your pussy is all wet. She giggle and tell me gv her RM200 all in with massage then can fuck her already. I told her actually I am not prepare to fuck when I coming to massage just want to relax myself with a HJ is enough for me, she kept on stroking my didi and ask me how much I have cause she really want to fuck. So I tell her that I only got RM150 with me, she think a while and said ok and she will take the RM100 and RM50 to pay for the massage time. She straight away cat bath me again till I really hard on and she capped me with and ask me to fuck her in missionary, when I insert my didi can really felt her tightness and her pussy is really wet like fuck! I thrusted her slowly at first and she start to moan silently cause scared people hear so thrust her faster and faster till she need to cover her mouth with her hand to prevent her moaning sound leaked. I asked her suan mah? She said really suan till wan fly to the sky, then I asked her to ride me as I like to careless her boobs from below and love this position much. She ride me like real cow gal with superb skill till I beh tahan and unload my gun into her. I also can feel she really enjoyed very much. Hehe. After wiping off each other, I hug her and ask her izzit she did this with every customers? She said no only the one she has feeling with (don't know how true it is)

Anyway, its a good fuck with a min damage occur.

Name: Forgot

FJ: 8/10 (have better before)

BJ: no provide.

Boobs: 8/10

GFE: 9/10 (like real gal fren but no FK so can't gv her 10/10).

MP near Harbour

Am from outstation and would visit MP if in Kuching. Recently saw a MP (filled with looks like local / indon) further down from the Harb hotel (adjoining block) but did not try. Any bro out there had tried this MP could share whether worth going or not?

Will want to go on my next trip in May.

Many thanks.

Recommendation

Well, it has been a long time I didn't come to this site. I would like some recommendation from all of you as I never been to these places. Besides normal visit to BO. 101, LD. 101, silver river, Cxxxx Lxx Park & hero. Few others that very long time didn't visit like batu 2, GW facing main road near Batu 2. 5 borneo hotel, GYX at mjc near sr and GYX at song. Most of the time like pure massage.

Now, I'm trying to explore others. Please tell me if any good:

1. Behind wendy butik, jugah road.

2. Fxxxxxxx near roti gula pending.

3. K*i L*n at 101.

4. One beside K*i L*n at 101.

Hope bro can give some tips. Thanks. About normal ach people talk about, I really don't know where. Please inbox me. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Notiguy  [View Original Post]
    Just when I was wondering when I would have a chance to explore, one surfaced last night.

So I took a drive around and had planned to check out bro clit tickler's lead. Somehow though when I reached, I saw quite a number of people hanging around the vicinity and thought against it. I avoid places with 'exposure' as a principle (and to my detriment, but better to be safe).

Eventually ended up at my usual place not far away and got down. Saw a lady I had tried before but I decided to pick her friend. The mls at this place are in the MILF category and a couple of my regulars have since gone back to the motherland. One as I found out, married a man in the USA Good for her. Anyways, so this lady has long permed hair and very nice calves I should say. I love shapely calves. I wait for her to gather her things and she pops out from behind and leads me up. She's tall and was wearing shorts and I spotted a centipede? Tattoo on the side of her shin.

Inside we engage in small talk and I realize she has taken over the cubicle of a regular of mine as well. She knows who she is and I had a sense she knew what kind of 'extras' we had when she was still around. She begins her massage, which was excellent and we engage in small talk. Nothing mentioned about extras at this point until she comments that I must be quite 'heaty' as my back was turning red from her rubbing. I told her that "of course I am heaty. That's why I am here so you can help me get rid of it". She laughs, so it's all good..
    Hello there bro,

Could you tell me your usual MP with the least exposure?

Finally.

Just when I was wondering when I would have a chance to explore, one surfaced last night.

So I took a drive around and had planned to check out bro clit tickler's lead. Somehow though when I reached, I saw quite a number of people hanging around the vicinity and thought against it. I avoid places with 'exposure' as a principle (and to my detriment, but better to be safe).

Eventually ended up at my usual place not far away and got down. Saw a lady I had tried before but I decided to pick her friend. The mls at this place are in the MILF category and a couple of my regulars have since gone back to the motherland. One as I found out, married a man in the USA Good for her. Anyways, so this lady has long permed hair and very nice calves I should say. I love shapely calves. I wait for her to gather her things and she pops out from behind and leads me up. She's tall and was wearing shorts and I spotted a centipede? Tattoo on the side of her shin.

Inside we engage in small talk and I realize she has taken over the cubicle of a regular of mine as well. She knows who she is and I had a sense she knew what kind of 'extras' we had when she was still around. She begins her massage, which was excellent and we engage in small talk. Nothing mentioned about extras at this point until she comments that I must be quite 'heaty' as my back was turning red from her rubbing. I told her that "of course I am heaty. That's why I am here so you can help me get rid of it". She laughs, so it's all good.

After working my back, my ass and legs, she gets me to flip over and starts to massage my groin area and then a HJ. She says "is this what you meant when you said get rid of the heat". I answered her "yes. But it would be nice if you had other ways to help me as well." to which she immediately said "you mean with a cover?" as she gestured with her hand enveloping my small head. I told her I didn't have a cover and she answers "I have one as she takes it out from her pocket." I know some of the ladies here are prepared but usually not on the 1st visit. So I quiz her and ask, do you do this with all your customers? She tells me no. I say then how do you know I wanted something more. Turns out, her friend who I had visited a few times in the past had told her behind the counter when she was getting ready, what I was looking for and that I was a regular. BS story? Who knows.

So she strips off and asks if I want the top off."off course." she slips on the cover and asks me to get on top. I told her I was enjoying too much and wanted her on top first. So she gets on top and we start to go at it. There wasn't anyone else at the time so we let the massage table 'creak' away. Switched a couple of positions before I got rather tired. It's been a while. So I tell her to finish me off by hand which she does while licking my nipples and caressing my legs with hers and soon after I erupt.

Not a bad outing considering it was my first after a while.

Stats.

PRC.

MILF specs. 30ish

Looks. 6.5/10

Body. Tall, meaty. Not fat, not slim. Nice round ass and legs though.

Boobs. Smallish and saggy. Fairly big nipples.

GFE. 9/10. Light pecks on the lips and else where. Am reluctant to FK nowadays.

Massage. 9/10. Very good. Would have given her full marks if she gave me an erotic ass massage. Perhaps next time.

Damage. RM60 (1.5 hours) + RM100.00

WIR. Yes. Her massage is really very good.

Until the next time, stay safe everyone.

Nothing to do, around 10pm went to 'Chai Hung'. I had not gone there for 3 years already.

Door open and immediately one girl invite me to a room. Initially wanted to choose, but scanned around, see got 4-5 girls sleeping on the couch covered with blanket or watching tv. None pay any attention. So I proceed with this one.

Name: Din ask.

Race: PRC

Body: 7/10

Face: 4/10

Massage: 2/10

HJ: Didn't try

FJ: 5/10

BJ: no

GFE: 8/10

Damage: RM43+150

On the way out, I saw those 4-5 girls also looked so so. 5/10 only. Definitely not going back there anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Clit Tickler  [View Original Post]
    Bro Notiguy,

If you care to look back a couple of years when this forum started, people do share their experience (and I mean experience!) and not just statistics. Of late I see a number of forumers just give the stats without the story. We can learn from stories and experience and gain wisdom (either from a good or even a bad experience). We can try to be discreet about the data (information) but at least we can share the process (sexperience) can we.

Much respect to the senior bros.
    Any FR to me is better then none but I know what you mean. I have been out of action for quite a while so haven't had the chance to post any FRs. If the chance arises, will definitely follow up on your lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Notiguy  [View Original Post]
    I like. That's what I call a fantastic FR.
    Bro Notiguy,

If you care to look back a couple of years when this forum started, people do share their experience (and I mean experience!) and not just statistics. Of late I see a number of forumers just give the stats without the story. We can learn from stories and experience and gain wisdom (either from a good or even a bad experience). We can try to be discreet about the data (information) but at least we can share the process (sexperience) can we.

Much respect to the senior bros.

Quote Originally Posted by KkGuyBah  [View Original Post]
    Nice FR bro. Love those MILFs. Any hint on her working number or name?

TQ
    Bro KKGuyBah,

Go late, with that kind of body, you can't possibly miss her. But mind you, seeing in a different light you might mistake for a TV. She has that girly type of attitude that you would see in TVs. Anyway, I see two other MLs with very good potential.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Reloader  [View Original Post]
    Nice FR. This place used to close early, like 6:30-7:00 pm because most of the ML have family. I think policy changed. Still has fond memories of Amy from years ago. LOL. Too bad the cubicles don't a lot of privacy.
    Bro Reloader,

Yes, policy change. I think when they see the competition and the market niche that they provide, it make sense to extend their operating hours. Their operating costs are fairly low but with the right merchandising and promotion, they could make better margin. Waiseh talk like pro only.

Cheaper & Affordable Place

Hello brothers,

Any recommendation of cheaper place? Once in a while, I would love to go for a quick fix, Don't hesitate to share the info.

Budget wise ranging RM80 and below.

Regards

This happened last week but only managed to report now. I finished work late at 10. 30 and since my body was quite sore so I decided to to for a massage. Was going towards ACH area and looking which place was still opened. Passed by 3 Digits and saw this marvelous looking creature waving at me as I passed by. I thought, Wow! I never thought to see street walker in that area, so I did another round. Stopped by her and she asked, Want massage? Where? I asked, and she pointed to 3Digits. Another surprise, wow really these ladies are really doing hard selling against the competition! This was in light of seeing a couple of ladies waiting outside the other MPs besides the place. So, parked the car and went up with her. Given better lighting, another surprise! Whoa! This girl is stacked! I mean with (approximately) 34C / D boobs, small waist and a well rounded ass. Although the face is more towards the MILF category but quite cute, but then again, with a body like that, I don't really care about the face too much.

Went directly into the cubicle, stripped and waited a a minute before she came in. On closer inspection, the above measurements were confirmed and a flawless skin for an NL. She whispered, Do you want package? If package rm122 but if you want it together with massage it's RM152. Hmm. RM30 for the massage work, RM22 for the towkay and RM100 for her services. But then small head took over and said, hell take it! So, I took the full course with the massage. However, I did haggled the RM2 though as I did not had small change at the time...
    I like. That's what I call a fantastic FR.

This happened last week but only managed to report now. I finished work late at 10. 30 and since my body was quite sore so I decided to to for a massage. Was going towards ACH area and looking which place was still opened. Passed by 3 Digits and saw this marvelous looking creature waving at me as I passed by. I thought, Wow! I never thought to see street walker in that area, so I did another round. Stopped by her and she asked, Want massage? Where? I asked, and she pointed to 3Digits. Another surprise, wow really these ladies are really doing hard selling against the competition! This was in light of seeing a couple of ladies waiting outside the other MPs besides the place. So, parked the car and went up with her. Given better lighting, another surprise! Whoa! This girl is stacked! I mean with (approximately) 34C / D boobs, small waist and a well rounded ass. Although the face is more towards the MILF category but quite cute, but then again, with a body like that, I don't really care about the face too much.

Went directly into the cubicle...
    Nice FR bro. Love those MILFs. Any hint on her working number or name?

TQ

Tickler signing off.
    Nice FR. This place used to close early, like 6:30-7:00 pm because most of the ML have family. I think policy changed. Still has fond memories of Amy from years ago. LOL. Too bad the cubicles don't a lot of privacy.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 597 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations