Thread: Kuching

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 611 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Notiguy  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

That fact that you are asking Bro Gringo this question just shows that you haven't bothered to read his post about 'sharing' and is precisely that issue of what is being discussed.

The fact that you are old enough to know all the Kuching MP means squat to me. Plus, can I assume that you have visited said MPs before? Wouldn't hurt to post a few FRs or two mate.
    Bro,

I read all his latest post & I know what he want from all members. I'm just asking him, not forcing him rite?About sharing MP & all stuff I will posting all in this week. My motto cheap price + good looking / service.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRacing  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Greetings again, how are you all my cheonging brothers? As for me, I'm great & having great time cheonging as well.

But this is one of a kind. Introduced by another friend of me, and added through Wechat.

Name: disclosed for safety purposes.

Race: Iban.

Study: Electronic at local college in Kuching.

Boobs: 38-48 very big..
    Greeting bro!

Add [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Iban fr

Hi guys,

Greetings again, how are you all my cheonging brothers? As for me, I'm great & having great time cheonging as well.

But this is one of a kind. Introduced by another friend of me, and added through Wechat.

Name: disclosed for safety purposes.

Race: Iban.

Study: Electronic at local college in Kuching.

Boobs: 38-48 very big.

Size: Plump.

Pussy: Shaved.

BJ: 9/10

Face:6/10

FJ: 10/10 comply in whatever you want.

So added her on wechat, and straight to her question is she a freelance and all that. Asked how I got her contact, and asked for services. Her services are RM250 with condoms and RM300 without condoms.

What amazes me is that you ask whether can CIM, COF, or whatever your desire is, she will comply. So deal on.

Then on one night, after booked hotel, picked her up at her rented room somewhere nearby. Met for first time, not much of a looker but man, her tits are real big. Kinda shy to talk at first, straight drove to hotel.

Proceeded in hotel room and chit chat for a while, then started by touching her and all that, wow I must say her boobs are real 38-48, her blowjob is awesome and not to say her FJ. For the first round, fucked her missionary and doggy.

And when I was about to blow, took off my cap and blasted on her face. Washed ourselves and get ready for 2nd round after an hour. The 2nd time CIM but she didn't swallowed, she spitted out. Founded out she said herself love to fuck a lot.

For the 3rd round we fucked in the shower with her face on the mirror, can see her face quite high. After that, no energy already. And it was like 3 am, sent her home.

For those who want contacts, can I just post it here? Because I didn't subscribe at all.

Anyway, great day to you all bro.

Cheong safe.

The Regular L

It's been a while since I last saw her, almost a year. But we do keep in touch and she always told me to go see her. I have fond memories of her during our session few years back. So I decide to pay her a visit last week. Like the usual, I drive straight to her house and reach there around 9 pm. She greet me in sexy white lingerie with no panties. I instantly had a hard on. It seems she already put out the mattress in the living room as she was watching tv. So we sat down and had a little chat. I put my arms around her and slowly caressing her breast. She told me to strip my clothes, then she started BJ me. Her BJ skills are still very good. We then revise the role by me sucking her nipples as my hand roaming around her wet pussy. I then ask her to be on top of me, but she said that I won't last 5 minutes if she was on top. Well she was right, so I pump her with me on top and I can hear her breathing getting deeper. We then switched to doggy which is my weakest position. I almost unload but manage to stop at last moment. Again we change the position but this time she was lying on her back, as I continue to pump her from behind, on top. This time I can't hold it and finally unload inside her pussy. She then go the bathroom to clean up while I'm still lying and exhausted from the pumping. We sat on the mattress, still naked and chat for a while before I put on the clothes and going.

Face: 6/10, doesn't seems as good as before. Probably due to weight loss.

Body: 6/10, due to weight loss, her body shrink unlike before, she was full of meat.

Boobs:7/10, again due to weight loss, her boobs seems smaller. Before that, huge 36 C!

Ass: 6/10, I would prefer her to be a bit meaty.

Pussy: 7/10, very wet.

BJ: 7/10, slowly and take her time.

FJ: 7/10, would give her 8 if she was on top.

GFE: 9/10, well I've know her for a long time.

Damage: $150.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson84  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mr gringo,

Can I know "3 Dayak girls" MP location? I'm new in here but old enough to know all Kuching MP. So far hard to find local ML this day. I'm used to rub* (jln s*ng) & rub* (stut*ng).
    Bro,

That fact that you are asking Bro Gringo this question just shows that you haven't bothered to read his post about 'sharing' and is precisely that issue of what is being discussed.

The fact that you are old enough to know all the Kuching MP means squat to me. Plus, can I assume that you have visited said MPs before? Wouldn't hurt to post a few FRs or two mate.

I believe every senior member did their research and spend lots of time and money to get what they want. Those 1 post member will not understand this. And they will just keep coming repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Notiguy  [View Original Post]
    I fully agree with bro Gringo and support his sentiments.

I have lost count of the number of 1-reporters who lurk, ask for info and give nothing back in return. Not even an FR. There have even been instances where I have shared with the promise that said person would post and share an FR after the experience only to read nothing afterwards.

To those who complain about the lack of sharing on the forum, start why don't you. With the number of massage parlours in Kuching, it's really not hard to explore and share your experience good or bad. Everyone starts somewhere. Heck, I read some my first few reports and have a good nostalgic laugh. If you doubt what I say, try it and you will start to see others sharing with you.

I for one can vouch for the fact that seniors here do share. Bro Gringo for instance. Although we have never met, he has always been very kind and willing to share with me and for that I am grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGringo  [View Original Post]
    Bro, there is an MP with 3 lovely Dayak girls, all very accommodating. Super friendly and excellent service. Not money face like some PRC, ask them to get naked. No problem. Good massage too, it's my new home from home.

If got PM service can reveal location as I will not say where in open forum. This place is too good.
    Hi Mr gringo,

Can I know "3 Dayak girls" MP location? I'm new in here but old enough to know all Kuching MP. So far hard to find local ML this day. I'm used to rub* (jln s*ng) & rub* (stut*ng).

Agreed

Hello people.

I have been a member here for a few years and I would just like to add my 2 cents with about how and why we share in this forum.

I put up a comment recently that was directed at one member but I knew it would be of interest to others, I was absolutely inundated with requests for location, that's fine but first at least try to post something in return, the are some that I know have contributed greatly to ISG and I know that they are discrete, so without question I will benefit them as they have undoubtedly benefited me in the past.

But the are others who have contributed nothing and quite rudely demand info from me, believing that because they have paid a subscription it entitles them to something, no way!

Politeness costs nothing and Trust is earned, you want something from me ask nicely, respect what I have contributed (and other seniors) because you want someone that I have, and I in the future may want something from you...
    I fully agree with bro Gringo and support his sentiments.

I have lost count of the number of 1-reporters who lurk, ask for info and give nothing back in return. Not even an FR. There have even been instances where I have shared with the promise that said person would post and share an FR after the experience only to read nothing afterwards.

To those who complain about the lack of sharing on the forum, start why don't you. With the number of massage parlours in Kuching, it's really not hard to explore and share your experience good or bad. Everyone starts somewhere. Heck, I read some my first few reports and have a good nostalgic laugh. If you doubt what I say, try it and you will start to see others sharing with you.

I for one can vouch for the fact that seniors here do share. Bro Gringo for instance. Although we have never met, he has always been very kind and willing to share with me and for that I am grateful.

ISG community

Hello people.

I have been a member here for a few years and I would just like to add my 2 cents with about how and why we share in this forum.

I put up a comment recently that was directed at one member but I knew it would be of interest to others, I was absolutely inundated with requests for location, that's fine but first at least try to post something in return, the are some that I know have contributed greatly to ISG and I know that they are discrete, so without question I will benefit them as they have undoubtedly benefited me in the past.

But the are others who have contributed nothing and quite rudely demand info from me, believing that because they have paid a subscription it entitles them to something, no way!

Politeness costs nothing and Trust is earned, you want something from me ask nicely, respect what I have contributed (and other seniors) because you want someone that I have, and I in the future may want something from you. It's very simple, it's a community of like minded people offering information and help to each other so we don't waste our well earned money, I, and people like me that have contributed well are helping you to spend your money wisely, who wants to visit some money face ML with a bad attitude and illusions of grandeur when it comes to what they think they are worth in a tip? Nobody. This forum may save you from a bad experience, but someone here had to experience it so you can be warned.

If you are lucky enough to have valuable information, don't share everything in the open forum, for our own protection give information to contributary members that can be trusted, only those members will really understand that and how important that is. Senior bro's, how many times have you seen it where you find a great place and before you know it, it becomes over popular, ML attitudes change and the prices go up and everything is spoilt, so we look for another place and so on. No offence meant to newbies or those that haven't contributed so much but give before you take and if you are given a gem by someone who is willing to trust you please don't just simply shout about it. Think first.

I've noticed that people ask a lot but don't give, at first glance you can look and see that a member has 50 plus roots reports and you think wow great but take a closer look, actually be take time but to read their reports and you find that most of the 'reports ' at actually just requests for info. For me that's just crazy, it never used to be like that, we used to protect each other and our mutual interests.

Again, no offence intended to anyone but just remember why we are here.

Please feel free to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by EricNiceman  [View Original Post]
    No 22. Good service and friendly.
    Very informative post bro Eric, extremely detailed, thanks for taking so much time writing this. I'm sure we'll all benefit.

Behind King above king

No 22. Good service and friendly.

Bro, there is an MP with 3 lovely Dayak girls, all very accommodating. Super friendly and excellent service. Not money face like some PRC, ask them to get naked. No problem. Good massage too, it's my new home from home.

If got PM service can reveal location as I will not say where in open forum. This place is too good.
    PM me please. Tq.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

3 dayak girls

Yes, please pm. Thanks in advance.

Sama

Quote Originally Posted by MasageLover  [View Original Post]
    Where is Grandma Pan Mee bro? I only know Grandma Bak Kut the. LOL!
    Its the same shop LOL.

3 young Dayak girls

Quote Originally Posted by Bctv90  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow cheongsters,

I would like to know if there are any OKT or MP with native (Malay, Iban, bidayuh etc) stock. I would like to try other new places or OKT different from the usual ah be, Kiki.

Ruby, Xmt etc.

Many thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations