Thread: Kuching

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 597 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Same place

Just back from very tiring outstation trip, mood was not good either. So just went to the same place. Wanted to try no. 2 as recommended by some bro who tried but she is not the type I like. Or maybe not the same person? :P Chose no. 5 instead. Went in, hug me, took off clothes for me, make me feel good. Then bathed tgh, dry me up. Her skin was really nice, love it a lot. Proceed to bed and gave me cat bath, good skill, I like. Initially my little bro was standing straight but maybe because of too tired and mood was bad, it also became moody and refuse to stand after few min. But she was very patient, used all her way trying to make me stand, just that, maybe really too tired and at last finished off with HJ (yea, what a waste, but what to do? Sigh ). For me overall was ok due to her good attitude and GFE (at least didn't further spoil my mood like those PRC in mps)

Here are the stats.

Name: didn't ask.

Origin: Viet.

Boobs: handful, maybe D, small nipples, I like it 10/10.

Pussy: trimed, tidy hair 10/10.

SKin: 20/10 really good!

Body Overall: SYT type, I give 10/10.

Catbath: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage 160

Any brother went to fuck at the slum area near 7th mile? I went there just few weeks ago and it was closed. Is it because of big wind?

FR massage place near 'emperor of duck'

Haven't frequent here for a while, too busy with work. But still frequent some old haunts which begs no reports as they are a dozen a dime here.

But finally went to a new place around stutong area. The shop has a name which suggest that it is supposed to be a 'paradise'.

Had dinner with a friend and she asked me to accompany her for a massage at her regular place. Generally MPs that are frequented by female clientele have no hanky panky, or so I thot and so I expect nothing.

We went to separate rooms. Went for 2. 5 hours package. (suprisingly, no many MP has that long a session as a regular thing).

The doors all have entire length vertical transparent glass in the centre with a hint of a bit of see thru curtain (it definitely readily viewable from outside). This further enforce my feeling that there's no hanky panky.

Here comes the slightly fun part.

I was telling the massage lady (around 40 years old look) that the pants were too tight and asking for a big one, she just shrugged and asked me to strip to butt nakedness, I thot that was interesting in a place like this.

Next the massage was really good, the pressure was great etc etc.

Then she started massaging my ass and it waqs really great ass massage and bordered on being very erotic! And her hands made many intentional / uninentional contact with my balls and dick! And that was making me hard. She did the same thing to me when se turned me face up for the second part. Of course everything was under a sheet and therefore noone from outside can really see it.

I had a great massage, nothing happened beyond what was described and I left after 2. 5 hours. I had to o home to sort out the hard dick with HM.

Now, I would say there was too much teasing and bordering on a mind fuc, so I decided to go back again, still thinkng nothing will happen but great massage awaits and should end with me very horny and go to the proper round at my FWB place.

Now everything was going as before, I was getting hard and thinking about my FWB. Till suddenly the masseur grabbed whole of my dick and start a hand job under the sheet! I decided to just let her continue and enjoy the experience, with people walking outside and can easily stared thru the glass!

This should ended up really great but shit! She really doesn't know how to do a proper HJ, it was painful and absolutely unenjoyable! I ended up pushing her hand away and finished it myself. At least an interesting experience but totally spoilt my mood after that to go to my FWB house.

Looks 5/10.

Body. Don't know. In uniform.

Massage 8. 5/10 (2. 5 hours)

Butt massage 9/10

Level of teasing. 9/10.

HJ. 1/10, painful and unenjoyable.

Damage. 100 + 50.

WIR. Probably Not after the second experience.

If I want a proper massage, I will propbably go to a great massage place, if I want extra service, probably go back to my regulars. Ihe lesson learned is that the place where they don't do it often pobably has lousy HJ as they are out of practise? Beter don't look for such service in such place in te future.

Ha ha, signing off, just something out of ordinary to share.

Cheong safe all of you.

Tried linda

Just finished mission with linda.

Look: 7/10 thick makeup.

Body: 7/10 slim around 33B tiny nipples.

Pussy: tidy

Ass: 6/10 not much meat.

Started with cat bath not very good.

Then BBBJ.

Then cap on. Cow girl, missionary, doggie and unloaded at lay flat doggie with legs close.

Damage: 160 + 10 tips.

GFE playful and talkative.

WIR no because nothing special to shout at.

I prefer no:2 rainy because she looks better with better body and better skill as compared to Linda.

But it's my personal preference. Other bro might like linda because she's extremely friendly and she will make you feel very comfortable

She's wearing sexy lingerie with a holein front of her lacy panty ready to let you fuck.

Great

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Yap  [View Original Post]
    Bro hairy T,

Yes quite confident because she only does FJ with me because considered very closed friend.

Two years back she did with customers around 3 times but wearing CD.

So now she's mine to F. Others she won't F. She said she will masturbate if I did go bang her.

We are like fuck buddies now. I need or she needs it, we fulfill each other's urge.

In fact when I patron Mp, I will pay them good tips if service is good. Service lousy then never revisit.

If good then can go explorer and massage few more times to get to know each other.

When the right timing comes, ML will open for me. Then it's up to me to eat or not.

Make them horny and excited with multiple orgasm then surely you will be the keeper of the hole.

Still thinking of whether to go try no. 2 Linda as recommended by brother Kenneth.

Wonder if anyone of you have tried linda before other than bro Kenneth?

This afternoon maybe going to my regular again because last night she seems a bit horny when met her.

Was rubbing and sucking her nipples outside the MP staircase.

So bullets for Linda or GF. Not decided yet. Or maybe both if got energy today.
    Good for you, Bro JY.

To make it simple. Please buy a subscribtion to enable you to use the Private Message. By doing that, you can PM others and others also can PM you for contacts. I will be the first to share some with you in PM. Hahahaha.

Cheers bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Seeker  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if my tone sounds a bit harsh to you, just that am tired of some selfish people here who never shares. Then whats the point of joining this forum? Furthermore, I think we should not be so paranoid that the info shared here could fall into the hands of MIB. If they really are lurking around this forum to get info, do you really think they wouldn't know where we meant ie. When we mentioned places like Bayang, Come Come. 7 Colours, Red Stone, XMT etc? Do we really think we they are stupid enough not to get the clue? So, stop being paranoid about all this and let this site serves its main purpose that is to share info. Maybe sometimes some of these places got raided but we should not blame ourselves or other brothers here. I am pretty sure the MIBs have more info than most of us and doesn't need to do undercover works here.

Cheers

Save your energy la. From what I noticed here, seems like most the people here are too selfish to share info. Always avoid answering on the pretext of trust issues, at the same time try to dig info from others. Better we do some digging ourself.
    After 1 field report and you expect to get lots of credits? It takes a while and effort bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac001  [View Original Post]
    If she is a fubu, I might agree to BBFJ but if she is a ML, then sorry it is not worth the 10s fun to get infected with STD although you are not sharing her with anyone as she still get to do FJ with others without your knowledge especially with a PRC.

Bro JY,

Go for regular check up and cheong safe.
    Agreed with the other bros regarding safe sex. It is not just the sexually transmitted diseases, infections can also affect other parts of your urinary tract causing chronic pain etc. Just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with Harry Timun,

Bro Joe Yap, better safe than sorry.
    OK Bro Joe Yap. Please disregard my PM requesting for her contact. LOL.

Have been bored with MPs that do good rigid massage but no special service. And those MPs with special usually won't give good massage.

So far I only encountered one which is man city no. 81 but she's going back this month. Good Massage skill and HJ.

But look is average only.

Any brothers with any good recommendation please pm me.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by NightWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with Harry Timun,

Quote Originally Posted by Notiguy  [View Original Post]
    Bro Honey Seeker,

Your first post was cordial and polite. Why the sudden change in tone? Grateful that you have contributed, but did someone tick you off?

If you are expecting to see detailed posts, I. E. Name of place and wl / ml. I am afraid none of us will find it here. As a principle, I share with those who have posted FRs and those who have shared info with me. I believe most brothers here are the same. Plus, it helps if you ask via PM.
    Sorry if my tone sounds a bit harsh to you, just that am tired of some selfish people here who never shares. Then whats the point of joining this forum? Furthermore, I think we should not be so paranoid that the info shared here could fall into the hands of MIB. If they really are lurking around this forum to get info, do you really think they wouldn't know where we meant ie. When we mentioned places like Bayang, Come Come. 7 Colours, Red Stone, XMT etc? Do we really think we they are stupid enough not to get the clue? So, stop being paranoid about all this and let this site serves its main purpose that is to share info. Maybe sometimes some of these places got raided but we should not blame ourselves or other brothers here. I am pretty sure the MIBs have more info than most of us and doesn't need to do undercover works here.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Yap  [View Original Post]
    Visited regular again few days back because long time didn't bing her.

Splash sperm into her vagina. And she will force it out after job done.

WIR: always.

Damage: rm100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Timun  [View Original Post]
    Bro JY,

Appears that you did BBFJ. Wow! Guess you must be super confident with the "cleanliness" of the ML. Cheong safe, bro.
    Agreed with Harry Timun,

Bro JY,

Appears that you did BBFJ. Wow! Guess you must be super confident with the "cleanliness" of the ML. Cheong safe, bro.
    If she is a fubu, I might agree to BBFJ but if she is a ML, then sorry it is not worth the 10s fun to get infected with STD although you are not sharing her with anyone as she still get to do FJ with others without your knowledge especially with a PRC.

Bro JY,

Go for regular check up and cheong safe.

Save your energy la. From what I noticed here, seems like most the people here are too selfish to share info. Always avoid answering on the pretext of trust issues, at the same time try to dig info from others. Better we do some digging ourself.
    Bro Honey Seeker,

Your first post was cordial and polite. Why the sudden change in tone? Grateful that you have contributed, but did someone tick you off?

If you are expecting to see detailed posts, I. E. Name of place and wl / ml. I am afraid none of us will find it here. As a principle, I share with those who have posted FRs and those who have shared info with me. I believe most brothers here are the same. Plus, it helps if you ask via PM.

Yes confident for this GF ML.

Bro hairy T,

Yes quite confident because she only does FJ with me because considered very closed friend.

Two years back she did with customers around 3 times but wearing CD.

So now she's mine to F. Others she won't F. She said she will masturbate if I did go bang her.

We are like fuck buddies now. I need or she needs it, we fulfill each other's urge.

In fact when I patron Mp, I will pay them good tips if service is good. Service lousy then never revisit.

If good then can go explorer and massage few more times to get to know each other.

When the right timing comes, ML will open for me. Then it's up to me to eat or not.

Make them horny and excited with multiple orgasm then surely you will be the keeper of the hole.

Still thinking of whether to go try no. 2 Linda as recommended by brother Kenneth.

Wonder if anyone of you have tried linda before other than bro Kenneth?

This afternoon maybe going to my regular again because last night she seems a bit horny when met her.

Was rubbing and sucking her nipples outside the MP staircase.

So bullets for Linda or GF. Not decided yet. Or maybe both if got energy today.

Bro JY,

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 597 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations