Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Kuching

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 603 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2177  [View Original Post]
    They have moved to other XMT establishments all over the city.
    Is this mean jalan song XMT won't be active anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Notiguy  [View Original Post]
    Alamak betul ke bro? Would you be able to share what number she is? It will take alot to brave the trip again hehe.
    That mp don't have number for ml. Try your luck next time, bro. They got one indo ml, you can try also. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeast  [View Original Post]
    Has XMT on Jln Song closed? Doors closed for about a month now.

A couple of my fave ML were from there and I hope they not left our shores for good.
    They have moved to other XMT establishments all over the city.

XMT Closed

Has XMT on Jln Song closed? Doors closed for about a month now.

A couple of my fave ML were from there and I hope they not left our shores for good.

Quote Originally Posted by PRdison  [View Original Post]
    There is one quite pretty ml at that branch, probably that day she went to visit her sister at other branch.
    Alamak betul ke bro? Would you be able to share what number she is? It will take alot to brave the trip again hehe.

So a friend told me that the above named mp had opened up a branch near a famous Chinese restaurant and suggested that we take a look. Needless to say, we were in and out in an instant. If memory serves me correctly there were 4 MILFs. One of whom I swear was a whale. So we left, and adjourned to my usual joint.

Any brothers out there care to recommend a good ml who can give a nice superman / ass massage? Would really appreciate it.
    There is one quite pretty ml at that branch, probably that day she went to visit her sister at other branch.

Favourite and BBBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiacGod  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

I'm still relatively new to the scene and so far only tried Kiki's services. Was wondering if you guys could let me know your favorite MPs or FLs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZodiacGod  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me where to find MP that gives BJ instead of just a HJ? Sometimes I don't feel like a full FJ and a BBBJ would be more than enough for me.

Thanks guys and happy cheonging!
    BO 101,

Cheers

Where to find?

Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me where to find MP that gives BJ instead of just a HJ? Sometimes I don't feel like a full FJ and a BBBJ would be more than enough for me.

Thanks guys and happy cheonging!

Quote Originally Posted by HairyTimun  [View Original Post]
    Has even heard of an a**hole who jumped out of the first floor window after FJ (it was an FJ joint). Apparently he claimed that he needed to go to the loo. Hence, there's security grills on the windows now. What an idiot? Risking a broken leg or worst just for a free meal.
    Holy crap. Jumping from the first floor? That fella wins the A $hole award hands down. LOL at least he got a broken leg though.

The few MP I normal like to go

MC MP.

Race: PRC.

No: 8.

Face & Body: 5/10.

Skill Massage: 8/10 (quiet good and feel relax).

Ass Massage: 9/10 (I like her skill).

HJ: 9/10 (she really know how to urut bating, she not rush at all, when I'm hard and feel wana cum I tell her, she will press somewhere below the dick than my dick soft back, than she continue massage, before she make me cum, she will pump my dick until very hard, than shot very far).

Roaming: Yes.

Over roll: 8/10.

Damage: 50+50.

Rossie MP (Thanks the bro in this forum show and guide me to find out this place).

Race: Local.

Name: Rossie (ex lai lai ML).

Face & Body: 6. 5/10.

Skill Massage: 6. 5/10 (for me ok only).

Ass Massage: 8/10 (she is the person who give me the 1st ass massage in my massage life).

HJ: not take.

BJ: 8/10 (her BJ skill very good, she clean my dick before BJ, her BJ no make my dick feel pain than feel good).

Over roll: 8/10.

Damage: 50+70.

Miao city MP.

Number: forget.

Face & Body: 6. 5/10.

Skill Massage: 8. 5/10.

HJ: 6. 5/10.

BJ: not offer.

Roaming: Half roaming hahaha.

Over roll: 7/10.

Damage: 35+50 (if want the cheap massage this is the place, 1. 5 hrs only 50,2 hrs only 60, the ML also know how to massage 1).

Universal MP.

NUmber: 8 (if not mistaken, there only have 3 PRC, other is PHP and Cambodia).

Face & Body: 7. 5/10.

Skill Massage: 7/10.

HJ: she offer but normal I not take.

BJ: No.

FJ: 6. 5/10 (she wet but just the normal FJ, cannot make sound, need finish it fast, need bring your own umbrella).

Over roll: 7/10.

Damage: 42+100.

Rate

HJ 50 is very expensive. Actually RM 30 is more reasonable though on high side depending on service. Please don't let the ML especially PRC fixed the price. We, the customers (the king) should decline such money faced prc. FJ RM 80-100 should be ok. Again depending on service. What do you all think?

MC. Stutong.

Universal. At Jln Song.

TZ at Jln Song.

XiWaiTaoYuan- 101 if not mistaken.

Just a few clarifications...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRacing  [View Original Post]
    Hi bros,

Its me again. Been lazy to post up FR. Sorry about that, been cheonging around. So just a few short FR.

1. Cat City. Previously, PRC now Viets, mostly MILFs. Some is okay looking, dmg 50-50 HJ. Recommended: Cindy.

2. MC. All PRC, matured looking. Knows how to massage and provide superman / ass massage (some are really good). Dmg 60/50+50 HJ. Had few fj / BJ session with ex masseurs there. Too bad they went back. Recommended: 88,28.

3. Red Stone. Viets & PRC, some good looking. Normal massage & HJ. Nothing to hoo hah about. 50/50.

4. Forbidden. Went once, saw 3 viets. Quite good, didn't tried as only 2 working. Sometimes not opened.

5. LN. All PRC, mid 20-30's. Good service. Provide fj. Great service. Recommended: Yu Zhi 50+50 HJ+100 fj.

6. Tropicana. PRC and Pinoys. Went once, Tried Pinoy, good GFE, provides B2 B. Strip all, dmg 43+100.

7. Universal. Decent massage with great prices. PRC and Pinoys.

8. Tai Zi. Promo massage 2 hrs RM60. Provide HJ at 50. If going for looks, avoid. If want to enjoy massage yes.

9. YJ. Provide hj50, many selections of PRC. Used to one PRC, after few sessions provide fj at 100. Thumbs up. Recommended: 99.

10. Sky 9 - PRC and Pinoys. Provides fj. Nothing much, ok ok looking only.

11. LL. Pinoys, some are good looking, provides fj. But place was very run down.

12. XMT. Many branches, one branch usually has 3-4 good looking, normal 50+50, if the girl likes you, maybe fj. I got one.

13. TZ. PRC, auto strip when doing HJ. Some are really good. Recommended: 998 or 988 forgot.

14. XiWaiTaoYuan. Go late at night, provide fj 50+100. All PRC.

These are the few places I can remember for now, just be nice to the ladies and you will benefit in the end. Always negotiate. Don't ruin the market. Stay safe guys and happy cheonging.
    MC. Where.

Forbidden. Where.

Universal. Where is this?

YJ? Where.

TZ? Where.

XiWaiTaoYuan- Where.

The rest I kinda know. Only the above. Thanks bro or any other bros who know them please PM me.

Eat for free

Was at my usual haunt the other day and during the massage we started to talk about tips. True or not I don't know and I hope it's not true but I am told there was a punter who came one time and after getting a HJ paid what turned out to be a 20 thai baht note, which is apparently also greenish in colour and equivalent to RM2.00+.

What he did was fold it in half and then place it in her hand and I guess wanting to be discreet the lady quickly kept it in her pocket without looking and only found out later when the guy had long gone. If true, really quite an SOB.
    Has even heard of an a**hole who jumped out of the first floor window after FJ (it was an FJ joint). Apparently he claimed that he needed to go to the loo. Hence, there's security grills on the windows now. What an idiot? Risking a broken leg or worst just for a free meal.
    Last edited by Hairy Timun; 05-30-14 at 14:21. Reason: typo

Selamat Hari Gawai

Hi bros,

Its me again. Been lazy to post up FR. Sorry about that, been cheonging around. So just a few short FR.

1. Cat City. Previously, PRC now Viets, mostly MILFs. Some is okay looking, dmg 50-50 HJ. Recommended: Cindy.

2. MC. All PRC, matured looking. Knows how to massage and provide superman / ass massage (some are really good). Dmg 60/50+50 HJ. Had few fj / BJ session with ex masseurs there. Too bad they went back. Recommended: 88,28.

3. Red Stone. Viets & PRC, some good looking. Normal massage & HJ. Nothing to hoo hah about. 50/50.

4. Forbidden. Went once, saw 3 viets. Quite good, didn't tried as only 2 working. Sometimes not opened.

5. LN. All PRC, mid 20-30's. Good service. Provide fj. Great service. Recommended: Yu Zhi 50+50 HJ+100 fj.

6. Tropicana. PRC and Pinoys. Went once, Tried Pinoy, good GFE, provides B2 B. Strip all, dmg 43+100.

7. Universal. Decent massage with great prices. PRC and Pinoys.

8. Tai Zi. Promo massage 2 hrs RM60. Provide HJ at 50. If going for looks, avoid. If want to enjoy massage yes.

9. YJ. Provide hj50, many selections of PRC. Used to one PRC, after few sessions provide fj at 100. Thumbs up. Recommended: 99.

10. Sky 9 - PRC and Pinoys. Provides fj. Nothing much, ok ok looking only.

11. LL. Pinoys, some are good looking, provides fj. But place was very run down.

12. XMT. Many branches, one branch usually has 3-4 good looking, normal 50+50, if the girl likes you, maybe fj. I got one.

13. TZ. PRC, auto strip when doing HJ. Some are really good. Recommended: 998 or 988 forgot.

14. XiWaiTaoYuan. Go late at night, provide fj 50+100. All PRC.

These are the few places I can remember for now, just be nice to the ladies and you will benefit in the end. Always negotiate. Don't ruin the market. Stay safe guys and happy cheonging.

Posting Limitations