Thread: Sabah

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 373 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

P* Hotel

When to a Hotel for meeting, decide to venture in 2nd floor for massage to try out, the guy welcome you and ask me want massage please follow me, into staff staircase 3rd floor and into a hotel room, room is clean with 2 single bed and comfortable. The guys ask what type massage, I reply anything as long as its a massage.

Then come a girl saying massage is RM250 include b2b, OMG so expensive, RM300 for FJ. So I take the FJ

Name:? (forget to ask the name)

Origin: Manila.

Body- 6/10 abit cubby, flair skin.

Boob: B

Face- 6/10.

Massage- 5/10

HJ- not offer

Fj- RM300 1.5 hours, she easily wet, pussy is clean and nice ass

WIR:. No, I'm too horny to fall for it. Its too expensive.

When into a Thai massage in Penampang Baru last two week ago. ML were a Thai girl. Number 36.

Body- 6/10

Face- 6/10

Massage- 8/10

HJ- 7/10

Fj- tested called and positive.

Cost- 70+50.

Re:s*y s*a

Quote Originally Posted by Walk The Talk  [View Original Post]
    Bros with experience of Sky Spa can please advise on modus operandi for this outlet? I know where its located, and looks like it be a notch or two above some of the other places around KK. Is its method similar to SOH, and how direct can I be if I were to visit? Would not want to be embarrassed or embarrass anyone he he. Since my stays in KK are generally not that long, can't afford hit and miss kind of search. Appreciate any heads up on this outlet. Pun most definitely intended.
    Bro,

I can only offer this much I know since the last time I was there was last year. The damage is RM88 per hour. You get a plate of fruits and Chinese tea. Room is big and spacious with 2 massage beds inside plus bathroom where you can wash up before and after massage. You can park your car in the hotel's parking lot on the 2nd. 3rd and 4th floor, take the lift to the lobby on the ground floor first and then switch to another lift which will take you to the spa. Can only recommend you No. 8, who used to be at Dra*on St*are in Asia City. Extras are definately available but the damage depends on what you want (HJ, BBBJ, FJ). Looking forward to your FR after your visit.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Courgette  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Sky Spa at Horizon Hotel or the 3 popular MPs in Asia City, DS, V2 and Asiana. Otherwise, there's BJL at the MAA Building in Api-Api.
    Bros with experience of Sky Spa can please advise on modus operandi for this outlet? I know where its located, and looks like it be a notch or two above some of the other places around KK. Is its method similar to SOH, and how direct can I be if I were to visit? Would not want to be embarrassed or embarrass anyone he he. Since my stays in KK are generally not that long, can't afford hit and miss kind of search. Appreciate any heads up on this outlet. Pun most definitely intended.

Warisan Square

I've seen lots of mp in Warisan Square, anything special there?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaleMan99  [View Original Post]
    A nice Saturday wheather, no rain and was heading up to sulaman central after gettin info from taiko here.

From 1borneo, you can drive up until the trafic light, then turn left into the shop lots, agree with other bro here, the location of shop is on the first floor, its not easy to find unless keep on eye on the upfloor.

After double confirm is the place, park the car nd heading up.

Not much customer at that time around 7pm, was at the front counter looking for the price list.

As bro hafni mention. 1-1/2 hr is rm60. Pick the 80 package.

Name : no. 1.

Origin : kota B.

Face : 6/10.

Body : 6/10.

Boots : see-the cup.

Hair : long hair.

HJ : 6/10

BBBJ : not offer.

Fj : not offer.

Ar : touch outside.

Wir : will try melur / farah since there is alot of others to choose.

Damage. : 80 / hr.

Yeah, iniialy want to try out melur / farah, but was suddenly told there some one booked already, so choose my ml, there is 8 ML over there, told the reflex was open long time ago, proceed to the room, started as usual, very friendly, chit chat alot, wearing a t-shirt and long pant, while massage can hear beside bro was asking for fj, to minimise the sound, still can heard the pumping sound again. Otherwise my ml was not showing any sign of she need fj, so maybe try others day or others ml. Save her hp number for next contact.

Environment wise is ok and clean tower and bed.

Will choose melur as she more of horny type. Awaitng other input from bro here for the rest ML.

Cheers.
    Went there yesterday, initially confuse between Sarah and Farah because I forgot which one, so I simply choose Sarah. While I was undress and waiting in the cubicle room, Sarah open the curtain and ask if I could change to other girl because she haven't " makan " yet, and she suggested Asni, I said ok whatever. Then asni came in.

Name : Asni.

Origin : kota M.

Boots : 6/10.

Wir : maybe.

Damage. : 90 / hr. (1 hr massage + 1/2 hr batin)

She told me that everytime fat or big body customers come in, they will call her because other ml are " malas ", but she likes fat and big body man.

So, that means Sarah also gave me excuse earlier to avoid me. Then I heard next cubicles, a guy waiting for Sarah, heard Sarah went in ask the guy how long the massage was, and the guy said 2 hrs, and she went " AH!", like she reluctant to do long hours. Sounds like Sarah is the " malas " one.

Check out the Sky Spa at Horizon Hotel or the 3 popular MPs in Asia City, DS, V2 and Asiana. Otherwise, there's BJL at the MAA Building in Api-Api.
    Thanks mate,

I will make sure to check out and provide reports on my experience.

City slickers

Quote Originally Posted by United1  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

Any intel on massage places in KK. Looking mostly for a strong massage with happy ending. But always open for more. Did some research on this here forum and looks like the top picks are YK Reflexology, Cosy, Vigro. Anything else that comes to mind? Any of the hotel spas? Was looking for something closer to town (Kampong Air would be fine) , as I am with the wife and will be slipping out with another coworker for a cheeky drink.

Or if anyone has a good provider contact, would appreciate a PM. Will make sure to report when I return.

U1

Massage Places in Kota Kinabalu

Gents,

Any intel on massage places in KK. Looking mostly for a strong massage with happy ending. But always open for more. Did some research on this here forum and looks like the top picks are YK Reflexology, Cosy, Vigro. Anything else that comes to mind? Any of the hotel spas? Was looking for something closer to town (Kampong Air would be fine) , as I am with the wife and will be slipping out with another coworker for a cheeky drink.

Or if anyone has a good provider contact, would appreciate a PM. Will make sure to report when I return.

U1

Any FR from SOH or D'Showroom

Hi all,

Thread seems to move towards Sulaman. Anyone been to SOH or D'Showroom lately? I did try a PRC from SOH about 3 weeks back. Nice bod and rack, but below average service, so didn't bother writing FR.

Any Filipinas to recommend in SOH? Or local students at Masterskill or Mahsa colleges? Can share via PM too.

Turtlez

She is new but got this indian girl look

Have not been out for a while and recently went to the old place for a body massage near Survey Penampang. Greeted by the mature lady cashier and was asked "why so long didn't come already? ' Told her that economy was not good and need to reduce extra activities, hmmmmmmm. Beside the usual "Ya*I, I asked if there was any new masseur, she said got one new one, just started. I said ok and went inside the room and got undressed waiting for her arrival. There she came and wow my first impression was "where this indian girl from". Haha, proceeded to normal massage and she told me that she was new and just started working. Never did massage before. Chit chat a bit and learnt that she is of mixed origin and got indian father, no wonder the look. When the time to turn around, she was a bit shy but RB is fine for her. It was just ok ok, maybe she just picked up the skills from her other friends like few days ago. Didn't try to touch her as not to frighten her in her new line of business. She was very polite and friendly.

Name : Not sure.

Origin : Land of the hornbill.

Face : 6/10, indian look.

Boob : seem to be something hidden behind the tight clothing.

HJ : 5/10.

BBBJ : not available.

FJ : not available.

AR : didn't try and I was being too respectful that day.

WIR : Sure.

Damage. : 65 + 50.

F reflex sulaman see

A nice Saturday wheather, no rain and was heading up to sulaman central after gettin info from taiko here.

From 1borneo, you can drive up until the trafic light, then turn left into the shop lots, agree with other bro here, the location of shop is on the first floor, its not easy to find unless keep on eye on the upfloor.

After double confirm is the place, park the car nd heading up.

Not much customer at that time around 7pm, was at the front counter looking for the price list.

As bro hafni mention. 1-1/2 hr is rm60. Pick the 80 package.

Name : no. 1.

Origin : kota B.

Boots : see-the cup.

Wir : will try melur / farah since there is alot of others to choose.

Damage. : 80 / hr.

Yeah, iniialy want to try out melur / farah, but was suddenly told there some one booked already, so choose my ml, there is 8 ML over there, told the reflex was open long time ago, proceed to the room, started as usual, very friendly, chit chat alot, wearing a t-shirt and long pant, while massage can hear beside bro was asking for fj, to minimise the sound, still can heard the pumping sound again. Otherwise my ml was not showing any sign of she need fj, so maybe try others day or others ml. Save her hp number for next contact.

Environment wise is ok and clean tower and bed.

Will choose melur as she more of horny type. Awaitng other input from bro here for the rest ML.

Cheers.

Kpy reflex

Hi all bro, after drought season is over for the past 3days, haven't got tyme to venture out the sulaman central yet, however was very thanks for bro showing the location, will try it this weekend. After work on yesterday night around 7. 45pm, thinking of which mp to go for relaxing body. Turn and turn around, initial plan to go milineum to find out any new stock since long time never go there. Then saw a mo upstairs near the seafood restoran, after the small round about, the shop is next block of milenium reflex.

Went in and was greeted by a local lady, check and check the price and package.

Name : Any.

Origin : kota marudu.

Hair : short hair with yelow dye colour.

Body : 5/10.

Face : 5/10.

GFE : 6/10.

Boobs : be cup.

Damage : rm78 / hr.

Was ofer a package, initialy thought got extra but my first visit so go in had a try, nothing much special, body masage then continue with batin. 7/10, slowly and know to to be fast when unloading. Unloa and clean up. Go home.

Cheers.

She gave you sign, you just need to say the magic word!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHellos  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from F reflexology in Sulaman Sentral. It's located on the 1st floor along the main shop lot. The door o la half a shop so maybe difficult to see if driving fast.

Went in, greeted by a young local ask me if I want the package. I said yes without what is it.

Turns out to be massage + batin for rm 80 for 1 hour.

It's a weird experience for me today.

Start with massage from back. As expected from a small and new MP, the massage is so so and after 15mins already ask me to turn around then massage 5mins then straight to batin.

She acts very inexperienced keep asking if pain and quite bad technic and no AR allowed and she was dressed in t-shirt and jeans. Halfway doing HJ suddenly they sing karaoke outside the room which made it worse. After 10mins "batin" I finally exploded. She clean me up with just the towel and then the weirdness started.

She asked me, kamu mahu cepat? Atau mahu tunggu lagi.

I was puzzled at first but actually was talking about the time.

It turns out there is 20mins remaining on the stopwatch but already nothing left to do. And I can only go once the times up. So she sat me up and started talking to me about random things. After 10mins on the stop watch she got sticky and "fell in love" and we started making out. DFK and AR each other and she got very shy like " fell in love".

So after times up (alarm) she asked if I have we chat but I lied and say no and after a short kiss then I got dressed and left.

No tips whatsoever. Paid at counter RM80.

So it's one of the best worst massage ever had.

Name Hana / Farah.

Age 20.

Kota marudu.

Face 6/10.

Body not plump a cup boobs.

Massage 6/10.

HJ 4/10.

Damage rm 80.

Wir maybe after a while. I'm still not sure if she use that tactic on everyone to get a sugar daddy or not.

And she didn't offer me FJ which was what I went for initially.
    You said she didn't offer you FJ? But, she did hint you, bro. Next time you just say,"saya mau a*put kau!" hahaa!

The name is correct and verified, just translate it to the Queen's English.
    Just came back from F reflexology in Sulaman Sentral. It's located on the 1st floor along the main shop lot. The door o la half a shop so maybe difficult to see if driving fast.

Went in, greeted by a young local ask me if I want the package. I said yes without what is it.

Turns out to be massage + batin for rm 80 for 1 hour.

It's a weird experience for me today.

Start with massage from back. As expected from a small and new MP, the massage is so so and after 15mins already ask me to turn around then massage 5mins then straight to batin.

She acts very inexperienced keep asking if pain and quite bad technic and no AR allowed and she was dressed in t-shirt and jeans. Halfway doing HJ suddenly they sing karaoke outside the room which made it worse. After 10mins "batin" I finally exploded. She clean me up with just the towel and then the weirdness started.

She asked me, kamu mahu cepat? Atau mahu tunggu lagi.

I was puzzled at first but actually was talking about the time.

It turns out there is 20mins remaining on the stopwatch but already nothing left to do. And I can only go once the times up. So she sat me up and started talking to me about random things. After 10mins on the stop watch she got sticky and "fell in love" and we started making out. DFK and AR each other and she got very shy like " fell in love".

So after times up (alarm) she asked if I have we chat but I lied and say no and after a short kiss then I got dressed and left.

No tips whatsoever. Paid at counter RM80.

So it's one of the best worst massage ever had.

Name Hana / Farah.

Age 20.

Kota marudu.

Face 6/10.

Body not plump a cup boobs.

Massage 6/10

HJ 4/10

Damage rm 80

Wir maybe after a while. I'm still not sure if she use that tactic on everyone to get a sugar daddy or not.

And she didn't offer me FJ which was what I went for initially.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 373 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations