Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Sabah

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 387 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Bundusan

Its 4th day of raya and school holiday still going on, road was empty and less crowded, many thanks for bro see for direction and info, actualy is a new mp open just beside the same row as 2020 Car accesory, I was mistaken the one also same building with 2020 but the mp is infront of it. So is easily to locate the mp amd after park my car, went in and was greeted by mamasan mp.

The mp is clean and there is 2 table in front while waiting to be call, approach mamasan and latest info was there is now 6-7 local working, starting from the mp opening hours till closed. No more time limit for say local not available at night. Hehe.

Anyway, the only thai ml was super busy amd hot stuff, she is the most fauvarite and there is 2 prc available as well, but seem was quit petite. Look around there is a ml call Cxrys was inside was beeing booked by someone. Wait my turn and choose a local ml since thai is still busy and waiting hour is very long.

Finish up my Chinese tea and went up the staircase to second floor, there is like 7-8 room with all curtain and clean. So get my self lying down.

Name: Cyn (state of hornbills). No. 17.

Hair: short hair.

Face: 6/10 (not bad looking).

Body: 7/10 (this one is real dam curve, nice body).

Skin: dark but smooth, only hand abit rough.

Massage: 7/10 (strong enuff).

Boots: 6/10 (soft and small nipple).

HJ: 5/10.

Fj: never ask.

GFE: 6/10 (quite friendly a well).

Damage: 60+50 (1 hour massage).

Wir: yes if for local. But will need to wait my turn to try out Pon.

Starting from lying down on the table, she came in and say Hi, chit chat and continue with the massage, not too strong and too soft. Was told by her after raya alot of customer came and business was good. While the time to turn front, I can see her body and her red hot mini skirt and the sexy boots, realy can't stand anymore didi already got reflex action, she accidentaly will touch your didi and is very horny. Asking for HJ and she will sit infront beside of me for easy roaming, the smells is nice and the underwear ady wet, while during HJ, roaming and touch her south and she enjoying as well, too excited and you load in 10 minutes. This one can be very good in HJ and after get to know her long seassion I am sure will get a good service.

Will try other local as I saw a petite local with big boobs. -cheers-.

Pinay Hotel Revisited

So it's the 3rd day of Raya and had an early lunch with Bro Courgette at Apiwon. Was discussing about where to cheong but unfortunately Bro Courgette had to go back to his office.

It was just slightly passed noon so made my way to Ca* Hotel and banged Zh* Zh* again (this will be my last with her).

Around 5 pm was horny again so went back to SOH for the other 3 Pinays I targeted yesterday. Asked OKT the* who haven't worked for the day and chose Pe*.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Pe*.

Race: Pinay.

Face: 6 (Not bad looking, Had this attitude look).

Hair: Straight shoulder length hair.

Skin: 7 (Brown soft skin).

Body: 8 (About 5'3", Meat at the right places, Tight body).

Boobs: 7 (More than cuppable, Sensitive nipples).

Ass: Slightly bootylicious.

Massage Skills: Not relevant.

HJ: Not relevant.

BBBJ: 5 (Nothing to shout about).

DFK: Just pecks on the lips.

DATY: Yes but she gets a bit sensitive around that area and asked me to fuck her.

Pussy: Tight and naturally wet.

FJ: Missionary for about 15 minutes and banged her doggy style for another 15 to enjoy that sweet ass. More moaning during the later position.

GFE: 6 (So so only).

Damage: RM210 + RM30 (Tip).

WIR: Maybe but just for the ass.

Pinay Raya Open Houses

My Raya this year has been filled with pussies. 1st Day of Raya went for Z* Z* at noon as her 1st customer. Got my 200% GFE and 2 shots. At night went for Yx2 at Manila Cafe.

Today was horny too so booked a FL for tonight and went to SOH to try some new pussies. Saw four that I'll definitely will try when I return and chose one that gave me a nice long smile.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: J*.

Race: Pinay.

Face: 6 ( Minor blemishes on the cheek, melodious voice).

Hair: Straight medium length hair.

Skin: 8 (Smells nice, Brown soft skin).

Body: 8 (Petite, About 5'2", Nice to hold).

Boobs: I (More than cuppable, Sensitive small nipples).

Ass: Rounded.

BBBJ: Didn't try.

DFK: Yes after she's already high.

DATY: Yes after she's already super wet.

Pussy: Tight and naturally wet.

FJ: Took me 10 minutes to warm her up, Just missionary until she cums once then I did too.

GFE: 9 (Clicked with me, Enjoyable experience for me).

Damage: RM210 + RM30 (Tip).

WIR: Yes but only for overnight to maximize pleasure hours.

Going up The Dream Hotel

This is from OKT J* Port.

Was told by Bro Courgette that two new PRC stocks are coming on Saturday so decided to try one. All I can say that those who have preteen fetish will be satisfied with this stock. Even me as a non Mandarin speaker clicked with this playful girl. Felt like fucking my youngest sis-in-law. LOL!

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Z* Z*.

Race: PRC.

Face: 9 (Lucious lips, Innocent looking face, No makeup as I'd preferred, Satisfied my preteen fetish).

Hair: Straight shoulder length hair (Ponytailed).

Skin: 8 (Smells nice, Fair soft skin, Only slight distraction was a small hairy mole under her arm, Luckily not visible while I was banging her).

Body: 9 (Slim, Petite, About 5', Just how I favor my teenager).

Boobs: 3 (Almost flat chested which I didn't mind, Slightly long brown pointy nipples).

Ass: Slightly flat.

BBBJ: 8 (Shallow mouth but willing to blow as long as I wanted, Damn nice relaxing feeling).

DFK: DFK with lots of tongue actions.

DATY: Was the third customer of the day so didn't go for it.

Pussy: Tight and naturally wet, Unfortunately on the bushy side.

FJ: She started with cowgirl but couldn't take my whole dick and she didn't know how to grind, switched to my favorite missionary position for about 25 minutes. Really love how she moaned and whimpered like a kitten.

GFE: 8 (Clicked with me although the only English out of her mouth were Hi and thank you, Lots of eye contacts too).

Damage: RM200 + RM30 (Tip).

WIR: Yes as the first customer maybe on Raya 1st Day. Hehehe. She should be flying back in a week's time from the day this FR was written.

Pintutunan Reflexology

Quote Originally Posted by MrFuck  [View Original Post]
    Hi bro,

Yes at Taipan got Piuntutunan reflexsology.

As bro here fr on F reflexsology at Sulaman. According to the boss. She said that she open 2nd branch at Inanam Taipan near the BSN Bank.

As far I know the boss of piuntutunan and F reflexsology at sulaman are sibling (sister).

Piuntutunan got 3 branch: 1. Piuntutunan at Taipan. 2 . Piuntutunan at Damai 3. Piuntutunan at Putatan.
    Wasn't aware there's a branch in Putatan, whereabouts?

The branches I can recall are, at Taipan, at Damai1 and at 88 Marketplace.

Oh! I see.

Hi bro,

As bro here fr on F reflexsology at Sulaman. According to the boss. She said that she open 2nd branch at Inanam Taipan near the BSN Bank.

As far I know the boss of piuntutunan and F reflexsology at sulaman are sibling (sister).

Piuntutunan got 3 branch: 1. Piuntutunan at Taipan. 2 . Piuntutunan at Damai 3. Piuntutunan at Putatan.
    Oh! I see now. That's cleared thing up. Thanks.

2nd branch MP of F ref

Quote Originally Posted by JackNPot  [View Original Post]
    Is there another new MP in Taipan new BSN? As far as I know, it's only have 1 there I. E S*are*h which I think they don't offer any FJ except real RB. Not very sure if you meant was P*ttn as while I do my banking at RHB I saw 2 young ladies wore short-tight dress walking on the isle and walked up to P*ttn as what I know P*ttn workers wear uniform.
    Hi bro,

Piuntutunan got 3 branch:

1. Piuntutunan at Taipan.
    2 . Piuntutunan at Damai
    3. Piuntutunan at Putatan.

My first FR

As my title implied, this is my first FR. Yesterday feel a bit horny and need a release, so I decided to visit the are*the H*t for a try. This is my FR of this place:

Name: L**a.

Body: 4.5/10 (aunty2 body).

Boobs: soft, nice smell 36 B.

Face: 3/10

BBBJ: 6/10

DFK: Light kiss only.

DATY: not interested.

GFE: 7/10 (chit chat a lot and keep saying that I have a cute face which is make me bingung LOL).

FJ: 7/10 (good and no rushing).

Damage: rm150.

WIR: No, as there's no more liang mui as per old lao ban niang told me.

New MP?

Hi bro,

According to the lady boss. The 2nd branch of F* reflexsology is locatan at Taipan. Up level near BSN Bank.

I hope it will lead you to the right place.
    Is there another new MP in Taipan new BSN? As far as I know, it's only have 1 there I. E S*are*h which I think they don't offer any FJ except real RB. Not very sure if you meant was P*ttn as while I do my banking at RHB I saw 2 young ladies wore short-tight dress walking on the isle and walked up to P*ttn as what I know P*ttn workers wear uniform.

Hi bro,

According to the lady boss. The 2nd branch of F* reflexsology is locatan at Taipan. Up level near BSN Bank.

Noted Bro. Thanks for the tip. Will check it out tomorrow.

Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by DrSeldomCheong  [View Original Post]
    I have seen 'colorful' vaginal discharges from them. Whitish, greenish, brownish, reddish pussy fluids + various smells.

I'm not expert enough yet I guess. (or have the guts for it yet).
    Glad that I've never seen them on the bed sheets yet. LOL! For the clean girls, DATYing them is really addictive!

The 2nd branch of F ref

Quote Originally Posted by Hafni  [View Original Post]
    This was an unexpected honest mistake that turned out okay at the end. Was given wrong information by the counter girl of F* Reflexology about them having another branch at Taipan. Turned out it was false and thought that this Rumadawi Reflexology was it. Went in and asked the counter lady who's working. She told me that only three MLs working and only she's the only one free. Disappointed and just thought fuck it, just go for it! Asked her if she can do strong massage and she said no problem. Only after I went into the cubicle with a massage table and already only with a towel that I started to regret my decision. Tried to wiggle my way out when she came in and asked if she could do massage without oil. When she said yes, I realized that she might be a genuine masseuse with experience. I wasn't wrong and enjoyed the one hour massage with her...
    Hi bro,

Discount on Holiday. UA

I just went to try this UA Reflexology place for the first time at about 9 pm (the one with a bakery beside its entrance).
    DMG: RM63 (massage) + Rm200 (FJ).
    Last time I went there for foot massage, the receptionist said they have discount for body massage if falls on holiday. Not sure for cost FJ by the way. Hehee.

I can't imagine myself eating them

Quote Originally Posted by Hafni  [View Original Post]
    Great to hear about Z*H* Doc. As for Hospital Likas being overrun by PTI pussies giving birth, all I can say is, there goes our tax money paying for their medical care. Sigh!

P. S: As for you feeling numb sexually by looking at any pussies, I suggest eating them instead. LOL!
    I have seen 'colorful' vaginal discharges from them. Whitish, greenish, brownish, reddish pussy fluids + various smells.

I'm not expert enough yet I guess. (or have the guts for it yet).

Anyway. I just went to try this UA Reflexology place for the first time at about 9 pm (the one with a bakery beside its entrance).

I was greeted by an elderly Chinese lady and was offered 'massage' by the available ML (PRCs).

The place seem to have a lot of rooms each with separete airconditioning.

I took one of the ML (PRC) as there are no locals available. Ended up talking like ayam with itik.

We went to one of the rooms and I got undressed and she started massaging my back.

Massage was like. Meh.

After about 20 minutes of massaging and 'chit chatting'. She started to hint me that FJ available. She was siting on top of my manhood and rocking it with her crotch.

I say. Hmm. Why not. Already ages since I screwd a PRC. She signed-languaged me for RM200. Well fine.

She proceeded to get naked and started to cap and BJ me. Pussy well trimmed. And was wet. Did some fingering on her. Quite tight.

Roamed throughout her body.

She hasn't given birth yet from what I saw.

Then she started cowgirl me on the massage bed for about 5 minutes. Then changed position to doggy then to missionary.

Lasted about 20 minutes. Then blew my load.

Left fairly happy.

NAME: didn't bother to ask.

Origin: Guangzhou.

Language: Only speaks Cantonese / Mandarin (Extremely limited BI / BM).

FACE: 5/10 (I should have chosen a better looking one).

Body: Slim, perky tits and butt.

Massage: 3/10 (I'm beginning to think the sole purpose of prc is for FJ only, they suck at massaging).

DATY: Nope (I'm not interested).

BJ: 4/10 (somewhat rushing).

FJ: 6/10.

WIR: perhaps.

DMG: RM63 (massage) + Rm200 (FJ).

Maybe ill try the other ports in KK when I got time. Ill rest for now.

The Sad Truth

I re-visited Zh*h*I after almost 6 months of basically not doing any 'naughty' stuff.

I've been swamped with work, go back home straight to bed due to exhaustion

The irony. I'm currently working in the busiest maternity ward in the state.

I see and 'finger' pussy everyday (all kinds of them from every race in Sabah including the PTI's).

I feel somewhat numbed (sexually) by it.

Our maternity ward is overrun with foreigners.
    Great to hear about Z*H* Doc. As for Hospital Likas being overrun by PTI pussies giving birth, all I can say is, there goes our tax money paying for their medical care. Sigh!

P. S: As for you feeling numb sexually by looking at any pussies, I suggest eating them instead. LOL!

Posting Limitations