Thread: Sabah

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 401 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Again he holy session in KK, outstation work yeah.

This trip as schedule peaking I'm only able to drop by MP at Penampang kepayan jalan pintas there, around 6 pm.

I known a Thai MILF long ago and seems to come back, she has awesome massage skill that I really didn't feel it anywhere else.

Massage: 10/10 bqnyak angin she say long time didn't massage ah.

HJ: 1st time I try of her HJ, the first time too I felt what urut batin really is wonderful.

Damage: 70 per hour + UB 50 + 20 tips.

Face: good smiling 6/10.

Told her my neck always pain she gave me a hard neck massage, think will feel way better.

She say have 10 Thai ML, and counter upfront has a really sweet petite girl.

Highly recommended.

Threesome With The Cousins

What an experience!

Only did my threesome, foursome and fivesome at Indonesia before. So it's been awhile that I had more than a girl at one time.

Met Ms FF at one of the pub at Waterfront KK and clicked with her. Sadly I needed to fly to Miri the next day so I couldn't go further with her.

Kept communicating with her while I'm in Miri and got very good feedbacks from her. When I reached KK, booked Eminent Hotel for a couple nights expecting to get some pussy action from her. Went to see her early to chat and suddenly the cousin butt in to join the conversation. Clicked with her too. Bought them some satays and cakes from Secret Recipe to win their heart.

Told them that I'm staying at a nice hotel and will appreciate some company. Didn't expect them to say yes so quickly. Waited for them to finish working around 1. 30 AM, they were a little tipsy so brought them for supper at McDonald's and around 3 AM reached the hotel. Once in the room, the 20 years old basically attacked me with a DFK. Told them I'll need a shower first but unfortunately, none of them wanted to shower as it's a really cold night. There goes my DATY and Catbath.

Overall, it's still a satisfying experience.

This is my FR of them;.

ROUND 1.

Name: Ms Ry*.

Race: KDM Mix.

Face: 7 (Pretty girl, Even better without makeup).

Hair: Long Blond Straight Hair.

Skin: 7 (Fair skin, Small childhood scars here and there, Minimal blemishes).

Body: 7 (5'3", Meat at the right places).

Boobs: 7 (Cupful, Firm, Sensitive nipples).

Ass: Slightly rounded.

Massage Skills: Not relevant.

HJ: Not relevant.

BBBJ: Too drunk to even concentrate.

DFK: Full blown.

DATY: She refused to shower telling me that it was cold. Must be pretty ripe down there so not going to eat the unwashed clam.

Pussy: Trimmed. Tight, wet and clean. Responsive clit to my touch.

FJ: 7 (We're both drunk so it's just missionary and doggie, made her cum once or twice, because of the alcohol I consumed, I couldn't cum so had to fake an orgasm).

GFE: 10 (GF / BF experience).

Damage: RM720 consisting meals, alcohol, Secret Recipe Cakes, Saloon session and hotel rooms before I actually managed to get into her pants.

No such thing as free pussy in this world. Wink2!

WIR: Not sure yet as this one may be looking for Sugar Daddy.

ROUND 2.

Name: Ms FF.

Race: Bajau Mix.

Face: 7 (Pretty by my standard, Sharp facial features, Minimal blemishes).

Hair: Long Blond Wavy Hair.

Skin: 6 (Tanned skin, Small childhood scars here and there).

Body: 7 (5'3", Slim and slender).

Boobs: 7 (Cupful, Soft type, Sensitive nipples).

Ass: Slightly rounded, Perky.

BBBJ: Too drunk to even concentrate.

DFK: Full blown.

DATY: She refused to shower telling me that it was cold. Must be pretty ripe down there so not going to eat the unwashed clam.

Pussy: Trimmed. Reasonably tight, wet and clean. Responsive clit to my touches.

FJ: 7 (We're both drunk so it's just missionary and doggie, made her cum once or twice, because of the alcohol I consumed, I couldn't cum so had to fake another orgasm).

GFE: 10 (GF / BF experience).

Damage: RM720 consisting meals, alcohol, Secret Recipe Cakes, Saloon session and hotel rooms before I actually managed to get into her pants.

No such thing as free pussy in this world. Wink2!

WIR: Not sure yet as this one may be a gold digger.

After the morning sessions, sent them for some nice saloon session before I bid them farewell. When I went back to the hotel, found a present left hanging in the toilet by the 20 years old. Wink2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20141114_155013.jpg‎   IMG_20141114_155132.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Smrcg  [View Original Post]
    Hi I m new here.

1. Can anyone pm me the nice sources of ON MP?

2. Can I know the way to get to the SOH MP?
    Welcome to ISG Sabah's forum thread.

Good of you to subscribe too. You can start your cheong journey here in KK with a visit to the nearest taxi stand. Pick one taxi driver, preferably Chinese and ask him how to get 'amoi'. Assuming you didn't get cheated or laughed off, fuck the girl and write an FR here so that we all know that you're a legit cheongster.

Or, you could start with reading the FRs at least 6 months back. You'll get the picture of the cheong locations.
    Sorry but no free handouts here Bro. Cheers and happy fucking!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaleMan99  [View Original Post]
    Hi smrc, welcome here, nice mo is everywhere but ON they closed shop around 1 am, you might get to know the MP girl and read the post we sharing and you will find one. Do post FR sharing. SOH is a high class MP (super nice), located in the city centre between sky hotel and BSN bank. Do ask the taxi guy they will guide you. Alot of new stuff to try in SOH. Havea a nice Sunday all.
    Thanks, I know the place, just don't know the procedure to get the MP, I m new and now working in KK.

Soh

Quote Originally Posted by Smrcg  [View Original Post]
    Hi I m new here.

Hi smrc, welcome here, nice mo is everywhere but ON they closed shop around 1 am, you might get to know the MP girl and read the post we sharing and you will find one. Do post FR sharing. SOH is a high class MP (super nice), located in the city centre between sky hotel and BSN bank. Do ask the taxi guy they will guide you. Alot of new stuff to try in SOH. Havea a nice Sunday all.

New Member Here

Quote Originally Posted by Hafni  [View Original Post]
    Was overcome by work lately and haven't had quality time to cheong. After I met a couple clients decided to seek revenge fuck at SOH. Drove there around 9. 30 PM.

Been craving for some SYT looking pussies and remembered another Bro's favorite girl he recommended. Was lucky that SOH business was a bit slow and she haven't worked yet. Chose her then.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: La*.

Race: Pinay.

Face: 6 (Cute with a sweet playful smile).

Hair: Medium length wavy hair.

Skin: 8 (Very smooth light brown skin).

Body: 6 (About 5'1", Meat at the right places).

Boobs: Cupful, Sensitive nipples when sucked.

Ass: Slightly flat.

BBBJ: 7 (Took her time and didn't stop until I said so).

DFK: Full blown DFK.

DATY: Sweet juice and she squirmed a lot when I stuck my tongue in her pussy hole.

Pussy: Damn nice SYT looking pussy, One liner with small clit, Fucking tight! Naturally wet.

FJ: Just missionary for this one as I like to watch her facial reaction when she cums, a few times. Maybe 35 minutes of sexercise with her. Sheets was wet afterwards. Hehehe.

GFE: 7 (Not much conversation, Lots of eye contact, Fucking and cuddling afterwards).

Damage: RM200 + RM30 (Tips).

WIR: Yes.
    May I know how to get into the SOH MP?

New Member Here

Hi I m new here.

New Member Here

1. Can anyone pm me about some nice sources of ON MP?

2. what is the way to get into the MP of SOH?

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRegular  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for my bad FR last time (like trash hahahhaha), but trust me it really happen. Heheh.

Here again new FR from me, its happen on yesterday (Wednesday). I'm staying at 3 stars hotel at KK. I got PRC from WeChat, her name was Bing Bing from A*a SPA, at KK timesquare. Provide body massage and batin service. Body massage (rm150)= 1 hour body massage + Two Bell Massage service (very nice and recommended). Batin service (I'm very bad in nego with girl so I got 300 for one shot). Her my FR.

Name; Bing Bing.

Nationality: China.

Language: Mandarin, basic English (difficult to communicate with her).

Face: 6.5/10

Body: 6.5/10 quite skinny.

Skin: 8. 5/10 Smooth, nice and white.

Boobs: 6/10 see cup (yeah I like it).

BBBJ: 9/10 excellent (need tips; I give her 50 only for the tips).

DFK: 9/10 I like.

DATY: Did not ask.

Fingering: Did not ask. Only light fingering.

Pussy: 9/10 Very wet and has good muscle control.

FJ: 9. 5/10 experienced.

Damage: 150 for body massage, 300 for FJ, 50 tips.

Rush: No rush.

Overall: 8/10.
    Holy cow, when I first read I thought it was 300 for body massage + FJ. But a total of 500 is very pricey bro. Don't let them set the bar too high. Sometimes negotiating and playing hard ball is good. Hope you'll get a better deal next time. Keep up the good work. Hehe.

SOH Round 2

After I banged La*, went down for a pint of beer at the lounge while listening to the live band.

Didn't take me 20 minutes before I was horny again so quickly downed the beer and went up again. Cashier laughed when she saw my face again. "Second round ka Boss? She asked.

Took the schedule from her and saw that Jas* haven't worked too. Remembered another Bro's recent juicy FR on her so chose her.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Jas*.

Face: 6 (Not bad looking, Always smiling).

Hair: Medium length straight hair.

Skin: 7 (Smooth fair skin).

Body: 7 (About 5'2", Slim with very minimal tummy).

Boobs: More than cupful, Tofu type, She likes it when I squeeze it hard while fucking her.

BBBJ: Didn't go for it, Too busy eating her small pussy. Hehehe.

DATY: Sweet juice and sensitive clit. I took my time here about 10 minutes although she begged me to fuck her already.

Pussy: Another damn nice SYT looking pussy, One liner with small clit, reasonably tight, Naturally wet.

FJ: This one really likes to ride without complaint so did 15 minutes of cowgirl and about another 15 minutes reverse cowgirl before I cum. My dick and balls were drenched with her cum and pussy juice after I pulled it out of her. I didn't know how many times she cums.

GFE: 8 (Lots of TCSS, Lots of eye contact, Fucking was passionate and a little cuddling afterwards).

Damage: RM210 + RM30 (Tips).

SOH Round 1

Was overcome by work lately and haven't had quality time to cheong. After I met a couple clients decided to seek revenge fuck at SOH. Drove there around 9. 30 PM.

Been craving for some SYT looking pussies and remembered another Bro's favorite girl he recommended. Was lucky that SOH business was a bit slow and she haven't worked yet. Chose her then.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: La*.

Face: 6 (Cute with a sweet playful smile).

Hair: Medium length wavy hair.

Skin: 8 (Very smooth light brown skin).

Body: 6 (About 5'1", Meat at the right places).

Boobs: Cupful, Sensitive nipples when sucked.

BBBJ: 7 (Took her time and didn't stop until I said so).

DATY: Sweet juice and she squirmed a lot when I stuck my tongue in her pussy hole.

Pussy: Damn nice SYT looking pussy, One liner with small clit, Fucking tight! Naturally wet.

FJ: Just missionary for this one as I like to watch her facial reaction when she cums, a few times. Maybe 35 minutes of sexercise with her. Sheets was wet afterwards. Hehehe.

GFE: 7 (Not much conversation, Lots of eye contact, Fucking and cuddling afterwards).

Damage: RM200 + RM30 (Tips).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20141107_003011.jpg‎  

Hey John

May I ask if you're a local Sabahan or a non local? I asked because you're fucking up the cheong market rate prices in KK.

For your future endeavours.

ST. RM150-200 (per shot).
    ON. RM250-400 (usually 2 shots).

Please don't let the pussies ride you like some green cheongster now that you already know KK market rate. Do use the big head instead of the small head down there when negotiating the service prices.
    Cheers!

Deep Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRegular  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for my bad FR last time (like trash hahahhaha), but trust me it really happen. Heheh.

Here again new FR from me, its happen on yesterday (Wednesday). I'm staying at 3 stars hotel at KK. I got PRC from WeChat, her name was Bing Bing from A*a SPA, at KK timesquare. Provide body massage and batin service. Body massage (rm150)= 1 hour body massage + Two Bell Massage service (very nice and recommended). Batin service (I'm very bad in nego with girl so I got 300 for one shot). Her my FR.

Name; Bing Bing.

Bro, that's one costly fuck.

Hello members

Name; Bing Bing.

Quote Originally Posted by Courgette  [View Original Post]
    My apologies but what are you trying to say here?

To me this FR is as good as trash.
    Don't be too hush to a newbie bro he might be too nervous to post it without reading it and didn't know there is a "edit" button also. Hope he will correct the mistake soon. Cheers.

Posting Limitations