wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Sabah

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 412 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Rainy Monday Quickie

This was a very straightforward quickie. Raining heavily in KK triggered my horniness. Went to HS with Bro Courgette and chose another one I never banged before.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Rixx (No 1 x).

Race: Pinay (Manila).

Face: 6 (Not bad looking with big eyes, Slightly crooked teeth).

Hair: Medium Length Straight Hair.

Skin: u7 (Smooth brown skin).

Body: 7 (About 5'5", Meat at the right places, Solid body, A bit of a tummy, Long legs).

Boobs: More than cupful solid tits, Sensitive nipples.

Ass: Big ass.

Massage Skills: Not relevant.

HJ: Not relevant.

BBBJ: 8 (Good skills but sometimes the teeth hit my dick, Vacuum suction focusing on the head).

DFK: Full on.

DATY: She couldn't stand 5 minutes of me eating her.

PUSSY: Trimmed, Very wet with extra sensitive clit, Tight.

FJ: Started with her riding me and when she's high enough switched to missionary, Made her cum once here and switch to doggy to enjoy the big ass. She closed her mouth to avoid screaming to loud (guess she loves being fucked from behind), After I felt her pussy tightened I came.

GFE: 8 (Quiet and very simple minded girl).

Damage: RM188 + RM30 (Tips).

WIR: Yes.

It's been raining in KK.

Now where to look for some warm pussy? FR coming very soon.

More details

I forgot to mention that after the massage and HJ, one of the very pretty gals sat with me in the back area of spa while I enjoyed a nice cup of tea that they offered to me after the massage. She was nice to talk to though did tell me they do not go to hotels for this service. If I was staying in KK a bit longer, I might have tried to meet her outside though she said she did not go to clubs or drink alcohol. She also lives with her family.

When I came in to the place, there were about 6 girls available and all pretty. I decided it didn't matter who I selected so I just told them to decide amongst themselves who wanted to give me a massage. It was a no lose situation. Too bad other services are not on tap.

Basically, nice girls trying to make an extra buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Channy  [View Original Post]
    , s.

PRC MILF in kampung Air asked 100 rm for 20 minutes short time room include. And it will be lousy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafni  [View Original Post]
    Please don't misled others Bro. Thought I already made myself perfectly clear. LOL!

RM240 you'll be paying is for 2 local KDM girls (of your choosing) giving you real massage for about 45-50 minutes and then proceeded with both giving you a HJ until you cum (if you can). Everything else other than these two activities will cost you extra.

Hope no more confusion will arise over this.

P.s: If you're only after the HJ, it'll be RM120 for a 30 minutes period for 2 girls to jerk you off.
    , s.

PRC MILF in kampung Air asked 100 rm for 20 minutes short time room include. And it will be lousy.

Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHellos  [View Original Post]
    Rm 240 just for the massage? So include happy ending will be 50 each and if give tips will be total almost 400?

This kind of heaven only can enjoy on bonus day.

Thanks for sharing!
    Please don't misled others Bro. Thought I already made myself perfectly clear. LOL!

RM240 you'll be paying is for 2 local KDM girls (of your choosing) giving you real massage for about 45-50 minutes and then proceeded with both giving you a HJ until you cum (if you can). Everything else other than these two activities will cost you extra.

Hope no more confusion will arise over this.

P.s: If you're only after the HJ, it'll be RM120 for a 30 minutes period for 2 girls to jerk you off.

4 hand

Chill guys!

No need to be so serious over small matter.

As for the 4 Hands Borneo Massage MP, I get lots of PM asking about the location. It's called DBS and located on top of a Vietnamese Restaurant and a clinic with this nation's name centre of town.

Price is RM240 for 2 girls (hence the 4 hands) giving you real massage and jerking you off in an hour time. SOP will be, you choose your pussies and they go in with you. Be warned, everything else excluding the massage and HJ will cost you extra. Don't fucking ruin the market price.

Cheers all!
    Rm 240 just for the massage? So include happy ending will be 50 each and if give tips will be total almost 400?

This kind of heaven only can enjoy on bonus day.

Thanks for sharing!

Chill guys!

As for the 4 Hands Borneo Massage MP, I get lots of PM asking about the location. It's called DBS and located on top of a Vietnamese Restaurant and a clinic with this nation's name centre of town.

Price is RM240 for 2 girls (hence the 4 hands) giving you real massage and jerking you off in an hour time. SOP will be, you choose your pussies and they go in with you. Be warned, everything else excluding the massage and HJ will cost you extra. Don't fucking ruin the market price.

Cheers all!
    Well it s just matter of respect toward eastern Malaysian, is it a crime as westerner if you come to Malaysia to learn a bit about this complicated country? Called eastern malaysian Malay if they are kadazan or murut and you will see their reaction.

Well I was never into massage place like beverly etc. Until 2009 Kampung air (plenty info in the achives) got really good FL for only 30 rm,(ever if brothels was scam place), I was also lucky near jalan gaya with FL but much less in Api-Api. In 2013 the place was invaded by PRC pushing the price much higher for lousy service. It used to haved this appartment / brothel just behind north borneo cabin GH but reported as scam place by some malaysian bro in other forum. Despite I never get problem there the few time I was there.

SOH bad trip

After reading a million reports on SOH, I finally decided to take a break from my usual MP and give this fuck shop a try. My previous experience with fuck shops in KK is not good (UA and bundusan okid hotel). But I guess my luck with fuck shops will always be bad.

Reach the hotel, parked outside, took lift to 3rd floor and straight away met the OKT. Looks like nice guy.

Brought me to 7 floor and brought girls for CK. Most if them look decent at least 7/10, got a few a little chubby but to each his own.

Chose one shy looking girl, normal body size long hair. She came to the room then straight away went to shower on her own. Locked the door. Then after 5 miss came out with towel and just looked at me. I asked if she was going to shower with me she just kept quiet and I showered myself quickly.

After shower, on the bed I tried to talk something with her, asked her name, how old. Then she said something only a disgruntled wife would say "can we just start? If my GF say that to me I will slap her.

No BJ / no catbath / no kissing / no even hand job.

FJ only 1 position missionary, don't want to change position.

Shot my load after 20 mins. And she pushed me away and went to shower, the loaded condom still on my soft dick. After I shower myself again she asked for tip.

I looked her in the eye and say bad service, and walked out.

OKT if you reading this please take note of your girl.

Name: Nika.

Age 20.

Body normal build.

Boobs B cup.

Origin Philippines.

Damage 210.

WIR? Hmm. Very tough decision.

Borneo Massage

Chill guys!

Cheers all!

Mistaken identity

Sorry to have really irritated you because I misstated the ethnic group of the girls who gave me the 4 hand Borneo massage. As I don't live in Malayasia and it was my first visit to Borneo and Sabah I did not know about this distinction. I will try to be really, really, careful in future postings less I irritate you again. Happy trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Channy  [View Original Post]
    Terima kasih for the correction Hafni. I'm not Malaysian but such kind of mistake toward eastern Malaysian really irritated me. I just hope your kindness will not attracted to you many trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasb  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to thank Hafni, a big and knowledgeable contributor to the Malaysia Sabah thread, for helping me out in Kota Kinabalu (aka KK).

Most of the information on this Sabah thread is rather vague about locales primarily due to LE concerns. When I sent a PM to Hafni, not only did he immediately respond but he also picked me up at my hotel (two times) to find P4 P. I would never found them otherwise as everything in KK is quite hidden.

I especially enjoyed the special 4 Borneo hand massage performed by young Malay beauties.

Hafni is the David33 (see Lima) of KK! Thanks man.
    I didn't know there's such a thing as 4 Borneo hand massage, wow! I like to try that 1 day!

Hi,

I'm new here. Just paid the subscription bill. Any bro can share contact?

As for the Borneo Four Hands massage, they're performed by our own native Kadazan Dusun Murut (KDM) girls and not Malay. Nice to hear you enjoyed getting raped by their hands.
    Terima kasih for the correction Hafni. I'm not Malaysian but such kind of mistake toward eastern Malaysian really irritated me. I just hope your kindness will not attracted to you many trolls.

Need to try new things.

Hi,

PM me info please. I need to try new things.

Pay up and PM me. I'll consider sharing the info if you're a genuine player.
    ===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

It's A Pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasb  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to thank Hafni, a big and knowledgeable contributor to the Malaysia Sabah thread, for helping me out in Kota Kinabalu (aka KK).

Most of the information on this Sabah thread is rather vague about locales primarily due to LE concerns. When I sent a PM to Hafni, not only did he immediately respond but he also picked me up at my hotel (two times) to find P4 P. I would never found them otherwise as everything in KK is quite hidden.

I especially enjoyed the special 4 Borneo hand massage performed by young Malay beauties.

Hafni is the David33 (see Lima) of KK! Thanks man.
    No worries Bro Tomasb.

Considering you're a guest in my town and I was coincidentally free.

Enjoyed your company too and the conversation we had during the two evenings we met. Apologise for the final night you're in KK as I was occupied with work.

All the best in Bali and hope you'll have a great time in Sanur.

Cheers!
    P.s: As for the Borneo Four Hands massage, they're performed by our own native Kadazan Dusun Murut (KDM) girls and not Malay. Nice to hear you enjoyed getting raped by their hands.

Posting Limitations