Thread: Sabah

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 406 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BungeeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi bros,

Can anyone enlighten me what is the latest regarding BZL (at the back of Menara M* The last time I was there was 2 months ago. As the wind was blowing quite strongly then, most of the prc mls there have to make a quick exit to avoid being caught by the MIB. Since then I have switched to going to Ak*and* and Autumn. If any brothers who have been to BZL recently kindly report what is the situation there now. No. 99 used to be their hottest and most sought after prc ML. Is she back already? As for Ten*er Tou*h, the prc mls are back again. This time new ones.

Thanks!
    Is back in business 3 week ago went to the sub branch at. Damai. Above the pizza shop. Can't remember the name. So I know is back in business.

Last night some bro from Brunei came by say want to massage so far thinking of BZL sure have operate back so go there. Try out.

Name: didn't ask.

Race: PRC.

No: 11

Face: 7

Hair: Long straight hair.

Skin: fair.

Body: 7 (first see having a big thigh but when close touch it no so big.) maybe too dark=. =".

Boobs: 7 less than a cupful.

Ass: 7

Massage Skills: so so playing piano.

HJ: 6 (I think thru all this PRC a bit SOP).

BBBJ: didn't ask.

DFK: didn't ask.

FJ: I know don't have so didn't ask (but any bro know any MP that do have at least I can go try out even with BBBJ I m fine).

GFE: 7-8 (usually those question name. Doing what this and that: the).

Damage: RM80+Rm100 (I know usually HJ is 50 that do it +50 to roam I don't know right price or not: X)(but at least pat till some juice out was a nice part. Which cannot further progress with a FJ was a waste.

WIR: Maybe.

So reporting out till I go out to try new one.

Usually I know go to the other joint once a while when wife not around at Bundusan area. But didn't FR long time. If anyone want to know just msg me (kinda like it when they do a HJ close your eye it really feel like BJ all the time and they know how to control it when you almost there then they stop caress other place. I think usually go for 3 time then only they let you cum. Nice place but damage a bit more than other I think Rm 180 2 HR massage +HJ (package).

Reporting out.

Yvmen

Back to Sabah

Going to start cheongning back at Sabah. Most of the time cheong at Thailand. So now more free to go around those MP. Looking forward to contribute more. FR: the.

Reporting out.

Yvmen

New registration

After almost 1.5 years did not login into this forum. I have forget my username and password! Have no choice but to register with a new one. Can't even found my previous FR to recall my username. It was long time ago. Hahaha. Good to see this forum is still active and seems like I need to work harder to get more bullet to cheong in KK.

Bzl

Quote Originally Posted by Julroy  [View Original Post]
    Was reading you guys' FR and read that many scored thru the WeChat which is great.

I tried searching "those near you" but can't really do that when you are bit "far" from the city center. Can we actually fool the App and use a fake location so that we can look for prospects in, say KK, even though we're in Labuan, for instance?

BTW, when in the city, most of those advertising for massage services are shemales. Damn!
    Hi bros,

Can anyone enlighten me what is the latest regarding BZL (at the back of Menara M* The last time I was there was 2 months ago. As the wind was blowing quite strongly then, most of the prc mls there have to make a quick exit to avoid being caught by the MIB. Since then I have switched to going to Ak*and* and Autumn. If any brothers who have been to BZL recently kindly report what is the situation there now. No. 99 used to be their hottest and most sought after prc ML. Is she back already? As for Ten*er Tou*h, the prc mls are back again. This time new ones.

Thanks!

Finally, A New Pussy!

Can't believe it's has been more than two weeks since I banged a new pussy. Have been banging the same old same old awesome WLs and FLs all these while.

Decided to try a new one at SOH. Not a bad experience for a green WL.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Loxxxx.

Race: Pinay (Zamboanga).

Face: 7 (Pretty, Big eyes).

Hair: Long Straight Hair.

Skin: 7 (Smooth brown skin, Small burn scar at her right calf).

Body: 8 (About 5'4", Slim and slender, Tight body).

Boobs: Less than a cupful, Sensitive nipples.

Ass: Slightly rounded.

Massage Skills: Not relevant.

HJ: Not relevant.

BBBJ: 3 (Lack of experience, I basically mouth fuck her).

DFK: Yes.

DATY: Tasty juicy pussy.

Pussy: Natural hair, Sensitive clit, Tight and really wet.

FJ: A quiet one this was, Bit the towel to muffled her moan, A nice 25 minutes missionary exercise before I cum.

GFE: 5 (Not much chemistry between us).

Damage: RM210 + RM20 (Tips).

WIR: Maybe.

Auxxx Stop Again

This past 3 weeks I've been liking BBBJ more than fucking. Guess I got bored with servicing the pussies and needed servicing instead.

Met another cheong Bro and we decided we needed a nice dick sucking before sunset. Helped him booked No 1 x and I took No 1 x for the second time.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Never asked as zero English spoken (No 1 x).

Race: PRC.

Face: 6 (Not bad looking).

Hair: Medium length wavy hair in ponytail.

Skin: 7 (Smooth fair skin).

Body: 7 (About 5'3", Meat at the right places).

Boobs: Less than cupful.

Ass: Slightly flat ass.

Massage Skills: 7 (Relaxing and sensual type).

RB: 7 (Sensual type).

HJ: 8 (Tickling and sensual).

BBBJ: 7 (Very good suction but afraid of deepthroating me, She signaled that my dick was too big for her mouth).

DFK: Light kisses.

DATY: Nope.

Pussy: Not relevant.

FJ: Not relevant.

GFE: 7 (Accommodating and never rushed).

Damage: RM88 (1 hour massage & 30 minutes scrub) + RM150 (1 shot HJ and 1 shot BBBJ plus CIM).

WIR: Maybe if my favorite there is unavailable.

Jail breaking not an option

Quote Originally Posted by Hafni  [View Original Post]
    Yup, you can just use Fake Location with your Android or Jailbroken iPhone no matter where you are.
    Thanks bro Hafni.

I googled and found the the same answer. My phones and tab are all Apples and I don't want them jailbroken.

Seems it's time to buy one of those Samsung smartphones.

Happy cheonging brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Julroy  [View Original Post]
    Was reading you guys' FR and read that many scored thru the WeChat which is great.

I tried searching "those near you" but can't really do that when you are bit "far" from the city center. Can we actually fool the App and use a fake location so that we can look for prospects in, say KK, even though we're in Labuan, for instance?

BTW, when in the city, most of those advertising for massage services are shemales. Damn!
    Yup, you can just use Fake Location with your Android or Jailbroken iPhone no matter where you are.

Faking your location

Quick Report on the MTV

Current Rates.

Kawan 40

Room+movie 40

FJ 200

Try to nego but the girl insist on the rates. The girl said new rates for 2015. But probably due to popularity from this forum.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Gundo or something.

Race: Dusun.

Face: 6.

Hair: Straight & long.

Skin: 7 (Fair).

Body: 6 (Thigh and ass bit big).

Boobs: cupful.

FJ: really uncomfortable as the sofa is not wide enough.

BJ: Pretty experience.

DFK: Yes.

Pussy: No finger, No touch, .

GFE: 8 (But talk mostly on Clash of Clans).

Damage: RM280.

WIR: Nope.

Better go to PH or SOH, got shower and bed.

Sad Sad Autumn Experience

Was horny for a nice BBBJ so met Bro Courgette for some Cendol at Baba Nyonya Restaurant. TCSS for about an hour and went upstairs feeling excited. Too bad it was a cheongless experience. Sigh!

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Jx (No 1x).

Race: Pinay (Manila).

Face: 5 (With braces, Bit of pimples on the face).

Hair: Medium length blondish straight hair.

Skin: 7 (Smooth brown skin).

Body: 6 (About 5'5", Meaty).

Boobs: More than cupful.

Ass: Slightly rounded ass.

Massage Skills: 5 (Enough strength but misses most of the points, Her scrubbing skill was excellent though).

RB: Not offered.

HJ: Not offered.

BBBJ: Not offered.

DFK: Nope.

Pussy: Not relevant.

FJ: Not relevant.

GFE: 5 (Quiet most of the time, Told me her BF is a local who owns a pub in town, No wonder she didn't offer anything extra).

Damage: RM88 (1 hour massage & 30 minutes scrub).

WIR: Nope.

Azana spa

First visit to this MP last night. Went inside saw 2 PRC ML at the counter then the lady boss come serve me.

Unfortunately is full. Business is good Thanks to this forum. And I just realise that this MP only got 5 ML.

So there is no other choice for me. Pick the only 1.

The MP is clean and nice but I think is not private enough. Seem like all cover by curtain.

ML came in. A little tummy and notice that she got nice boobs. So she asked me to take off clothes. Her massage was so amateur. Totally like Cincai cincai. Whole massage so silent and boring. She doesn't talk anything.

30 min later she offer me a HJ or Boobjob 150. HJ 100. So expensive. I was expecting to get a blowjob since so many bro try before.

But she doesn't do BJ or FJ. That's so disappointed. So I try the boob job.

She take of her bra and start the boob job. Seem like she is so suffering of doing this.

15 min I loaded my cum on her boobs and some on her hair. She keep yelling that want to to get a hair wash.

Pay her and get dress. That's all for cheong.

Name: Ting Ting if not wrong.

No: 11

Race. : PRC.

Face. : 7

Boob. : see probably.

HJ. : -.

BJ. : -.

Boobjob: so so.

WIR: maybe.

Damage: 150 for boob job 68 for massage. Total 218. Not worth at all.

Open until 1 am. You have to find out yourself but I've had great sessions with the Pinays. Wink2.
    Agree with bro Hafni. This pinay is a widow, GFE lvl 9/10! Try treat her good, you will get surprise returns!

Open until 1 am. You have to find out yourself but I've had great sessions with the Pinays. Wink2.
    Thanks for the info bro. I went there yesterday. Unfortunately is closed.

Will try to go today.

Thanks.

P. s: 9/10 girls hated the ribbed condom so try to avoid using it with the WLs. Wink2.
    Thanks bro! For your tried and tested advice. (for me the is as good as "certified by SIRIM". LOL).

Posting Limitations