Thread: Sabah

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 393 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DusunLover  [View Original Post]
    Dear cheongsters, I would be refraining myself from any activities in the near future as I discovered that I have piles.
    Already meet doctor bro? Don't late.

The problem with this disease is its take long time to know you are already infected. Anyway get well soon.

Take It Slow

Quote Originally Posted by DusunLover  [View Original Post]
    Dear cheongsters, I would be refraining myself from any activities in the near future as I discovered that I have piles.
    Rest well and hope you have a speedy recovery Bro!

Do Not Cheong?

Quote Originally Posted by WalkTheTalk  [View Original Post]
    Dear all bros out there,

Anyone care to share their best approaches to the walk of shame when bringing a lady to your room? What about when booking a short stay when its so damn obvious what you're up to (and that the lady is clearly neither your wife nor girl friend)?
    Kidding!

First one, find hotels with back door so you skip the walk of shame pass the reception. 2nd one, plan early. Meaning if you wanted to fuck your WL, book the room in advance. As for ST, every hotel staffs know that guests taking ST rooms go there for a quickie fuck.

Thicken that skin of yours!

Out of commission

Walk of Shame

Dear all bros out there,

Anyone care to share their best approaches to the walk of shame when bringing a lady to your room? What about when booking a short stay when its so damn obvious what you're up to (and that the lady is clearly neither your wife nor girl friend)?

Quote Originally Posted by Hafni  [View Original Post]
    Some of the girls complained to me that they get shortchanged in payments by random clients. But it may be OKT Dav*'s fault for not explaining the payment amount to regular customers. Here's how it works in SOH.

As you noticed in my SOH FRs, some WLs I paid RM200 and some RM210. The difference is that, there are SOH Management's WLs and there are external agent's WLs stationed there to give customers more varieties. SOH girls price is RM200 and agent's girls are RM210. Sometimes, they'll be FL Local, CKT or PRC stationed there and they'll be RM230. This is to avoid the tip that any Bros here gave to the WLs ended up taken to replace the shortchange (they don't make that much perfuck BTW). Also, per session is 45 minutes and no longer an hour like before. If you go beyond that, the WLs will be penalized. Have some sympathy towards them.

Cheers everyone and do support our local cheong industry. LOL!
    Had try Soh two times after saw the post previously. Thanks bro Hafni.

Nothing too good as BJ with condom on, and I pay 250 both times with additional tips for an hour service.

First

This is my first fr here.

Decided to contact with the okt that get it from my friend. Choose a Prc. Mostly is prc. Directly went to the hotel which in kk.

Go up and knock knock. A sweet looking girl open door. Shower together. She did a have nice body. Boobs firm.

Lie on bed. She really gave a good BBBJ. Deepthroat with no rush. Feel good. Until almost cum. Stop her and fuck her with doggy. A few position.

But she screaming too loud. Maybe is too high. Fuck her about 20 min, decided load my cum.

Good service. She cleaning for me did a quick BJ.

Name: Zxx.

Race: Prc.

Face: 7/10 good looking.

Body: nice shape not very tall.

Boobs: 7/10 huge B or C.

Ass: round ass.

Skin: white and smooth.

BBBJ:9/10 with a nice deepthroat.

WIR: Yes.

Willing to share number. Maybe can exchange.

The Spa beside TGH should have some PRC.

Also, it's actually Pinay. Pinoy is a Filipino dude. Unless you're into that. LOL!
    LOL. I thought pinay & pinoy is a different word but same meaning. Thanks bro for telling me. Hee.

Actually I mean pinay.

I never try go to that spa beside TGH. When I go to sdk, the place that I always go is spa at J**k*why.

Only got pinay over there with dmg 350 for LT.

How much the dmg for FL at tgh?

Rainbow Gal

Same old same old over there. Still providing quality service PRCs in KK. Why not have a visit to the old friend of yours? Wink2.
    Thanks Bro Hafni for the update. Long time I didn't go there since this little bird flew back to her nest. Quite a good GFE she gave me. May be will visit her soon, LOL.

Another FR for SXmmXr reflex at Xsia Xity, no. 19 ok in massage, give BBBJ and HJ as well. Can suck her. Not sure if nay bros did try FJ with her?

Thai delight

I was staying in KK last weekend. Planned to head out when one of my bro called and asked if I wanted a companion. Just what I needed, pussy delivery. LOL. Said yes and told him to send a good Thai. He mentioned that one with decent English skill and friendly is available, not to forget a real looker. Waited around 40 minutes before I heard knocking on the door. Opened the door and saw a good looking petite girl wearing a short dress, has dark skin and dyed hair. This girl was kind of skinny with a small frame (my bro's taste which I totally forgot. I should've been clear). She said Hi and I welcomed her in. "I'm Ma*, what's your name?" while holding out her hand for a handshake. "Sorry I'm late, just finish eating". Owh gawd, this doesn't sound good I think to myself. She undress and stripped me before pulling my hand to lead into the shower. This girl is on a mission. I saw her huge lotus tattoo on her back. We washed each other. Fondled her tits which was firm with dark nipples. Not much of an ass. After shower she laid me on the bed and start giving cat bath. She put the cap on before BJ. Burping while BJ doesn't sound so fun either if you guys could imagine. I was not happy but she did a really good job after awhile. After I was rock hard and can't wait she pulled out lube. Went wild cowgirl as she really knows how to move her hip. Got off and pointed her ass inviting for a doggy style. I banged her hard about 20 minute which made her moan loud. Even told me not to stop when I took breaks few times from almost cumming. Turned her around and fucked her missionary style while sucking on her breasts. She clings hard the harder I pounded her while grabbing my arms. Went for a solid 15 minute before finish. Here's the detail:

Name: Ma.

Race: Thai.

Face: 8/10

Hair: long hair past shoulder, dyed.

Skin: 7/10 dark skin but smooth.

Body: 6. 5/10 petite and slim. Not really my cup of tea.

Boobs: B cup.

Ass: Not enough meat.

Massage Skills: Not relevant.

HJ: Not relevant.

DATY: No.

BBBJ: No. Cap on first which was a let down.

DFK: No.

Pussy: Shaved. Tight but used lube.

GFE: 8 Talkative and friendly.

Damage: RM200

WIR: Not relevant.

Just an update for all Bros.

Pon is no longer working at Bun* Reflexology. According to Bro Courgette, management caught her doing FJ on the sides after discovering used condom in the trash can. Further spot checking inside her locker, they found condom stocks. So off she goes, back to the Land of Smiles. Sad sad!

As for the two Pinay ports, do patron them. The girls are getting bored from the lack of business. Maybe because it's not yet payday. Wink2.
    Dayum,

Haven't been visiting Pon for quite some time and she's gone now. Hopefully they'll get a great replacement for her.

Xiao Juan from Caxxxxxa hotel

It's been long time didn't post here. Got this PRC contact from one of bro here. Pay a visit today to meet this girl after few days chatting in Wechat. Upon arrived at the hotel. Asked for her room number. Went up to 4th floor then knock knock. She open and welcome me in. Such a nice looking girl next door with a friendly smile. She was happy to see me because I'm her first customer of the day as at 4 pm due to raining session. Their business is slow after moved to this hotel from previous. We striped off and took shower together. We were laughing with the water pressure was so low until no water came out from the pipe. Have to get water from washing basin by using a small glass to wash us. After the quick shower then we lay on the bed. She started doing cat bath and gave me a BBBJ with teasing look at me. I didn't mentioned her big and firm boobs hanging in front of my face. Love to grab and suck it. She was taking her time slowly lick and suck my little bro. She cap me then start with cow girl. Another great view of melons bouncing in front of me. After a few ride I took over by missionary, doggie and missionary again. She was grabbing the bed sheet when pumping her harder and harder. Her moan is soft but real. We cum together at the end. Went to another shower paid her and left happily.

Name: Xiao Juan.

Race: PRC.

Face: 7/10 sweet girl next door look.

Hair: straight long until shoulder length.

Skin: 7/10 fair and smooth.

Body: 7/10 slightly short about 160 cm.

Boobs: D cup.

Ass: Rounded and firm.

Massage Skills: Not relevant.

HJ: Not relevant.

BBBJ: 8 with teasing look.

DFK: Not relevant.

Pussy: Tight, but use lubricant.

GFE: 8 (real like normal friend).

Damage: RM170.

WIR: Yes.
    Last edited by Mayorkk; 08-26-14 at 17:25. Reason: Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by JeckDragon  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Sandakan is still don't have any PRC. Only pinoy.

Huuu. Sometime I want to taste PRC too.
    The Spa beside TGH should have some PRC.
    Also, it's actually Pinay. Pinoy is a Filipino dude. Unless you're into that. LOL!

Sandakan. PRC

Looks like Sandakan is still don't have any PRC. Only pinoy.

Huuu. Sometime I want to taste PRC too.

First Things First

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavid  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

Steady. I'm nt really good in this. I'm just a beginner start learning. That's why have to learn from you guys senior.

CZ I always don understand the hint you guys talk. Sorry bro. Wil try hard.
    Then if you ever want me to take you seriously, either pay the 1-year subscription or post few FRs here about your startup cheong experience.

Posting Limitations