Thread: Sabah

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 409 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Just Read More

Quote Originally Posted by RobRaxcal2  [View Original Post]
    Note: as read on the internet as far as I have seen kampung air does NOT have FL just everywhere. Also despite scouring the threads the acronyms.

For places is not evident. In other words I don't know what they stand for. More info as I experience it.
    Do take an hour at least to read through all the pages. Relevant acronyms can be Googled easily too.

Kampung air

Note: as read on the internet as far as I have seen kampung air does NOT have FL just everywhere. Also despite scouring the threads the acronyms.

For places is not evident. In other words I don't know what they stand for. More info as I experience it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafni  [View Original Post]
    Please use the PM function. These questions are not meant to be asked in the open.
    Hi bro,

Possible to PM me the details?

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RIP Jojo

Quote Originally Posted by NoPassword  [View Original Post]
    RIP to the greatest nice captain at SOH, Mr Jojo Armani who passed away on 17th March 2015.
    Aiyah! Sad sad! Always recommending to fresh new girls. Huhuhu.

RIP to the greatest nice captain at SOH, Mr Jojo Armani who passed away on 17th March 2015.

Where is HS?

Quote Originally Posted by Hafni  [View Original Post]
    Made appointment to meet with a Bro for our 'Bromance' session at BR but told him I needed a good fucking in first.

Called the OKT of HS and requested No 7. Sadly whoever took her for ON the night before did a number on her and she couldn't work. Was offered No 10 instead and took it without a second to lose.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: No 10.

Race: Pinay (Davao).

Bro,

Where is HS? It stand for? It stand for one of the hotel spa in Kota Kinablu isn't?!

Quote Originally Posted by KakiLang38  [View Original Post]
    Hey!

Can you PM me the address of this spa? Thank you very much bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by KakiLang38  [View Original Post]
    Hello!

Can please share me the place that you visited. ? Appreciate bro!
    Please use the PM function. These questions are not meant to be asked in the open.

Asking for place

Quote Originally Posted by Pangi  [View Original Post]
    This happened last week, was busy running around with works, feeling very tired and in need of some massage.

Long time never been to the aforementioned MP, so travelled all the way from Donggongon and reached there at about 3. 30 pm. Upon entering, not customer and was greeted by a SYT, thought she was a receptionist and asked her is there any local or Thai ML, she replied that all the ML are PRC. Have bad experience with PRC ML and hesitated whether to go ahead, she noticed my reservation and told me all ML are trained and satisfaction is assured.

Since she said like that, OK lor, on. Paid the RM53.00 and she lead me to a partitioned cubicle, I noticed that all the rooms are partitioned in to cubicles and not that type separated by curtain only, which is nice.

Waited for a moment, she entered again with towels, and to my surprise, she said that she will massage me. My FR is as follows:

No: 11

Name: Xi.

Face: 8/10 SYT.

Boobs: 8/10 quite large..
    Hello!

Can please share me the place that you visited. ? Appreciate bro!

Which shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangi  [View Original Post]
    This happened last week, was busy running around with works, feeling very tired and in need of some massage.

Long time never been to the aforementioned MP, so travelled all the way from Donggongon and reached there at about 3. 30 pm. Upon entering, not customer and was greeted by a SYT, thought she was a receptionist and asked her is there any local or Thai ML, she replied that all the ML are PRC. Have bad experience with PRC ML and hesitated whether to go ahead, she noticed my reservation and told me all ML are trained and satisfaction is assured.

Since she said like that, OK lor, on. Paid the RM53.00 and she lead me to a partitioned cubicle, I noticed that all the rooms are partitioned in to cubicles and not that type separated by curtain only, which is nice.

Waited for a moment, she entered again with towels, and to my surprise, she said that she will massage me. My FR is as follows:

No: 11

Name: Xi.

Face: 8/10 SYT..
    Hey!

Can you PM me the address of this spa? Thank you very much bro!

Massage Stop After The Sunday Banging

After I finished banging at HS, went down for some cold Chinese Tea and hot Maggi Soup while waiting for a Bro to arrive. When he arrived, we drove to Pavilion for some takeout Pizza Hut.

I bought extra for us and the BR MLs. When we arrived ate the Pizza and offered the MLs to join us. It was nice having lunch with the MLs while relaxing on a hot Sunday. Had our 20 minutes steambath and rested more.

After that we went to our rooms for our massages. I chose mine as she was real chatty and we clicked.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Dexxx.

Race: Pinay.

Face: 5 (Normal looking).

Hair: Medium straight hair.

Skin: 7 (Smooth tanned skin).

Body: 6 (About 5'2", Meat at the right places, A bit of a tummy).

Boobs: Cupful.

Ass: Slightly rounded.

Massage Skills: 7 (Relaxing type, Just ok with me).

HJ: Was offered but did not take it.

BBBJ: Hinted but didn't feel like it as I was sleepy.

DFK: Not relevant.

DATY: Not relevant.

Pussy: Not relevant.

FJ: Not relevant.

GFE: 7 (Friendly and we chatted a lot).

Damage: RM67 (Steambath with 1 hour massage) + RM20 (Tips).

WIR: Only if I have company.

Sunday Afternoon Banging!

Made appointment to meet with a Bro for our 'Bromance' session at BR but told him I needed a good fucking in first.

Called the OKT of HS and requested No 7. Sadly whoever took her for ON the night before did a number on her and she couldn't work. Was offered No 10 instead and took it without a second to lose.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: No 10.

Race: Pinay (Davao).

Face: 6 (She's cute IMHO with luscious lips).

Hair: Medium Wavy Blondish Hair.

Skin: 9 (Smooth fair skin).

Body: 7 (About 5'2", Meaty, Solid body, A bit of a tummy, One child back home).

Boobs: Cupful with sensitive nipples.

Ass: Slightly rounded.

Massage Skills: Not relevant.

HJ: Not relevant.

BBBJ: 8 (Good skills but sometimes the teeth hit my dick).

DFK: Full on, Sweet lips, I can forever DFK her.

DATY: Wet pussy with sweet pussy juice, Sensitive small clit, Made her cum and kept on saying "Geli! Geli!

Pussy: Shaved, Sensitive clit, Very tight and naturally wet pussy.

FJ: She started with a nice catbath focusing on my thighs and balls, Rode me hard for about 15 minutes, Fucking tight pussy! Finished her in missionary after she cum one more time in another 15 minutes of pumping.

GFE: 9 (We clicked and chatted a lot and she liked to play with my dick like a joystick).

Damage: RM188 + RM30 (Tips).

WIR: Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by EnriqueI  [View Original Post]
    Sabah man is more generous than Kuching man. Kuching man spoilt the market because always bargain with lady, very cibai kia.
    LOL. After some Kuching forumers questioned your reports which are a bit suspicious, then you said Kuching man are cibai kia??

Fucking On A Hot Friday!

I was so fucking horny for some action even when the temperature was crazy hot in the afternoon.

Had lunch with Bro Xeroxin before at Pavilion around 11.30 am. Went to HS after booking this 19 years old as she's a non smoker. Got my rocks off with a big smile.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: No 1 x.

Race: Pinay (Papangga).

Face: 6 (Not bad looking, BRACES!

Hair: Medium Straight Reddish Hair.

Skin: 9 (Smooth light brown skin).

Body: 9 (About 5'4", Damn tight teen body, Long legs).

Boobs: More than cupful.

Ass: Slightly flat.

Massage Skills: Not relevant.

HJ: Not relevant.

BBBJ: 8 (Good suction and focused on the head, Never rushed).

DFK: Full on, Love the feeling of the metal braces.

DATY: Sweet pussy juice, Sensitive clit, Sucked and licked her clit until she orgasm.

Pussy: One liner pussy, Shaven, Very sensitive clit, Tight and wet pussy.

FJ: Just enjoyed the tits bouncing while I did her missionary for about 25 minutes. Manage to make her cum twice here.

GFE: 10 (We clicked and chatted a lot).

Damage: RM188 + RM30 (Tips).

WIR: Yes for ON.

Quote Originally Posted by EnriqueI  [View Original Post]
    Sabah man is more generous than Kuching man. Kuching man spoilt the market because always bargain with lady, very cibai kia.
    Actually, bargaining is ok but please be reasonable.

If you lowball the price too much better go home and masturbate.

The girls still have to eat and save money for sending back home. LOL!

Respect to sabah man

Posting Limitations