Thread: Sarawak

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Plenty!!

Would say Miri is overstocked and not understocked in terms of MP or also takeaways. The only danger is once you have been there a few months the stock may seem stale so take a quick flight to Manila or Labuan depending on pricing!!

BO. Very reasonable and nice atmosphere.

Near RnB. Reasonable also.

Back of Grand Palace Hotel. THarmoni - look for 9.

Enjoy and have a nice weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielPhp  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone know a good MP with BJ service in Miri. I have been here for like 2 months, tried 3 or 4 MP already but no luck Some MP don't provide any "extra", some only HJ.

If someone know take-away girl from OKT is alright as well. I'm desperate here.

My only demand is: ok face, not too fat and can speak English.

Help needed in Miri

Do anyone know a good MP with BJ service in Miri. I have been here for like 2 months, tried 3 or 4 MP already but no luck Some MP don't provide any "extra", some only HJ.

If someone know take-away girl from OKT is alright as well. I'm desperate here.

My only demand is: ok face, not too fat and can speak English.

Nice on on Sibu

Quote Originally Posted by AzreelJantan  [View Original Post]
    Hi all....

She arrived in about 30 mins.

We proceeded to chat and after small talk she stripped.

Very little boobs, but nice pointy pencil eraser nips.

We had some nice DFK, and after sucking on her nips, went down to DATY. She smelled and tasted nice. She was really into it. I told her she should pay me for the service. Haha.

She proceeded to BBBJ me, and she was pretty good.

We 69 for a while and I stuck a finger in her ass. She seemed to like it...
    Looks like good deal to me. Not the RM500 as earlier quoted.

I'll be visiting Sibu this weekend and I now have some clue to start off with, thanks bro. By the way, any other suggested places of similar interest?

I hope to score, and if I do, I'll contribute a field report.

Can share some contact.

Bintulu MP

Quote Originally Posted by ViperZ  [View Original Post]
    Got a new contact from a friend of mine and tried it on Tuesday when I was in Bintulu. Surprisingly the OKT was a lady!

She directed me to a specific room at Everly (luckily was staying at the same hotel). All in all below was the specs :-

Name : Xiao Li (PRC)
    Face : 8/10 (cute and innocent face)
    Body : 8/10 (petite body, smooth skin, big boobs with pink nipples)
    BBBJ : I declined
    FJ : 9/10 (passionate and loving). The hole is also VERY tight.
    Dmg : RM 200

All in all it was one of the few good PRC service so far. The downside of this gal is that she is very hairy.... armpit and bottom.
    Mind Sharing Bintulu OKT number?

Bintulu MP

MP near old singkwong.

Body: 7/10. Slim.

Looks: 6/10 easily laugh and smile.

Massage: 7/10. Quite Ok.

GFE: 7/10

HJ: not offered.

FJ: offered rm300.

Damage: RM60+ RM300.

WIR: if for massage yes.

Angel of course la more cheaper but the stocks are not favourable / attractive.

Depends on your negotiation skill. You can get FJ for rm100 or less nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by SyunIchi  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure bro? One eight tee or one eight teen? Ehehehe. Just making sure takut you got inform wrongly. But the part 300 for tapau yes, that one is true lah. But too much. If too desperate bro, go angel lah, sure got but extra 80 or 100.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy7122  [View Original Post]
    Planning to go Blxx Oxxxn tomorrow or Sunday. Heard they have a RM180 with FJ included. Will update accordingly!
    Are you sure bro? One eight tee or one eight teen? Ehehehe. Just making sure takut you got inform wrongly. But the part 300 for tapau yes, that one is true lah. But too much. If too desperate bro, go angel lah, sure got but extra 80 or 100.

Planning to go Blxx Oxxxn tomorrow or Sunday. Heard they have a RM180 with FJ included. Will update accordingly!

Hello Sarawak!

Will staying at Miri until end of this month, any recommended places for action? Except PRC, had enough with RM300 deal, too pricey.

Where are the FLs?

Hey taikors,

Just wondering where you all find your FLs? I can never seem to get FLs around so sad I tell you.

Thank you for your report, JohnyBoy.

Plan to cheong there. Maybe with different girls, the service might be differ.

Why not try at L*s reflexology near Parkcity.

Last time went there (around 5-6 pm), there was one girl offered B2B at rm100.

Boob just nice to squeeze. But think she already moved.

But every time I went there, seems they supplied new stocks mainly PRC.

Another place to recommend is MP at tmn tunku area (u will know which one once you see the signboard at traffic light near servay). Got young tomyam stock available.

Went there last month, not many customer went there and the ML seems desperate to squeeze tips from me.

Managed to get BJ at rm100.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy7122  [View Original Post]
    Hello all bro and taiko,

Newbie here. Just sharing report on recent adventure:

Just tried one Thai MP last week. Located at Permy, Sxxxxr Thai Reflexology.

I was recommended there by a friend, boasting of full service massage & beautiful Thai ladies. So I went up there on first floor. RM118 for 1 hour + extra.

Name: Number 15 (she never talked. Just asking whether you want to extra massage or not)..

Miri, the dead city and expensive!

Hello all bro and taiko,

Newbie here. Just sharing report on recent adventure:

Just tried one Thai MP last week. Located at Permy, Sxxxxr Thai Reflexology.

I was recommended there by a friend, boasting of full service massage & beautiful Thai ladies. So I went up there on first floor. RM118 for 1 hour + extra.

Name: Number 15 (she never talked. Just asking whether you want to extra massage or not).

Face: 5/10 (not recommended).

Body: 4/10 (Quite chubby and no breast whatsoever).

Massage skills: 3/10 (no strength, never ask you are comfy or not).

Extra services rendered: HJ only.

Dmg: RM 118.

WIR: Hell no!

Now, I was told later you have to ask for an RM300 for full package (1 dragon service as Chinese will call it) at the counter. I am not willing to return to there because of the services offered and plus, there is no parade for your to choose girl beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperZ  [View Original Post]
    Got a new contact from a friend of mine and tried it on Tuesday when I was in Bintulu. Surprisingly the OKT was a lady!

She directed me to a specific room at Everly (luckily was staying at the same hotel). All in all below was the specs :-

Name : Xiao Li (PRC)
    Face : 8/10 (cute and innocent face)
    Body : 8/10 (petite body, smooth skin, big boobs with pink nipples)
    BBBJ : I declined
    FJ : 9/10 (passionate and loving). The hole is also VERY tight.
    Dmg : RM 200

All in all it was one of the few good PRC service so far. The downside of this gal is that she is very hairy.... armpit and bottom.
    Hi,

I have business trip in Bintulu currently. Do you to share okt contact?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Spermhead  [View Original Post]
    Been in the btu town last week. Check in in one of the hotel which under renovation now. After the dinner, roaming around to look for a MP for relax .3 mp available in front of this hotel. Proceed to the one in the 1st floor. All viet stock here. A girl lead me to a room, a clean room with long sofa and a wood basin. While waiting in the room, a tall sweet girl come in (not the same girl which lead me to the room) and greet me with a smile. She speak little English. Massage started as normal. She really know where to press to make me relax .20 min later, she ask me to turn over. She smile when see my little bro wake up under the towel. She ask me whether want to have some extra. I opt for BJ for 100.in the middle of the action, she getting wet and horny when my finger playing with her why. Suddenly she grab me and ask me to F her. What a lucky night for me. We try few position. When I want to release, I ask her to BJ me. I load just outside her mouth.

Ori: Viet.

Fig: tall,36 b,sweet.

Dam: 90 (1.5 hour msg)+100 (BJ)+20 tips for her nice GFE.
    Hi bro,

I am in Btu now. Which hotel you stay? Can you share the MP name?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations