Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: St. Maarten (The southern Dutch side)

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 346 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Okcomputer  [View Original Post]
    Back from a week at St Marteen and just an update;.

I was probably wrong to go out early, referencing my previous post. Went out at 10 PM-12: AM and the lineups were more plentiful and better.

El Capitan; got attacked by women. Mostly Dominicans, long hair, medium-dark skin, but not my steelo. If you want to have women attack you like that, you will have a great time. Didn't find anything to my liking, but a pretty nice chica was all over me. Just not too my liking.

Casablanca; better lineup than before, chicas less aggressive, but (and this is true of most of the places) the majority of most aggressive chicas were not to my liking, and the ones who I thought I would like, were pretty aloof. Go figure. 6/1 girls-to-dudes. And the dudes were mostly locals just hanging out, copping a feel.

Carolina; Maybe I walked into the wrong place, but there were no chicas, just dudes hanging out and drinking. Is this the bar directly across the street from Crystals...
    It's all about what you make of the experience. You are in slow season so I'll give you that, but in slow season. You're the boss! What was your attitude with the chicas? Was this your first time on the island? You should have been cleaning up, but I agree the clubs can be dead but that puts you in the cat birds seat! But still it's SXM!

Update

Back from a week at St Marteen and just an update;.

I was probably wrong to go out early, referencing my previous post. Went out at 10 PM-12: AM and the lineups were more plentiful and better.

El Capitan; got attacked by women. Mostly Dominicans, long hair, medium-dark skin, but not my steelo. If you want to have women attack you like that, you will have a great time. Didn't find anything to my liking, but a pretty nice chica was all over me. Just not too my liking.

Casablanca; better lineup than before, chicas less aggressive, but (and this is true of most of the places) the majority of most aggressive chicas were not to my liking, and the ones who I thought I would like, were pretty aloof. Go figure. 6/1 girls-to-dudes. And the dudes were mostly locals just hanging out, copping a feel.

Carolina; Maybe I walked into the wrong place, but there were no chicas, just dudes hanging out and drinking. Is this the bar directly across the street from Crystals?

Crystal; Got attacked by a fair skinned Columbiana, named "Crystal". Lots of good interaction, thought it was going good. Went to the room, and she was rushing me from moment one. Went for 30 min /$40. After about 15 minutes, said to-hell with this nonsense, and left. I don't like to be rushed.

Seamans; Finished off here, very dead when I went in at 12 AM, no dudes, and only 4 chicas, but a nice Columbiana with a nice amount of junk in the trunk at the bar. Chatted her up and had a decent time. 30 min /$50. Made her pay for the previous encounter at Crystal.

All-in-all, a nice time, but not a great time. Most of the chicas in the establishments, are not to my liking. Not like because, where I was blown away in Estark, or Bangkok, where the sheer numbers are overwhelming. But hey, you have wonderful beaches in St. Marteen.

All better than bars in the US.

Enjoy

Pretty slow

In Sint Marteen for the first time for a week and will give my report.

Firstly, it's pretty slow overall. Most of the brothels are pretty dead. I did most of my mongering in the early evening, so that may be the reason. But I don't think so.

El Capitan: the largest place. About 10-15 chicas. Didn't pull the trigger.

Seaman's: hard to find behind El Capitan, about 10 chicas. Didn't pull the trigger.

Casablanca; 5 chicas, didn't do anything.

Crystal; a real hole in the wall, no go.

Carolina, a real hole in the wall, no go.

Le Petite, wasn't much better, but I was tired of searching around so I said f-it, sat down, picked the best of a bad lot, and had a session. Wasn't bad actually. $6 for the room, $40 for the chica, 1/2 hour.

Pickings are slim around here.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmoe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

Is St Maarten a good spot for non-mongering such as beaches and non-pro clubs / bars? I'm thinking of heading there on a wed-Fri. At the end of the month.
    Plenty of fantastic beaches, restaurants and bars. Man can not live on chicas alone, though we have tried.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Saint_Martin

http://www.sxm-beaches.com/

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/st-martin-sint-maarten

http://www.stmartinisland.org/st-mar...nt-martin.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g...Vacations.html

I will be coming back in November.

Contemplating a trip

Hey guys,

Is St Maarten a good spot for non-mongering such as beaches and non-pro clubs / bars? I'm thinking of heading there on a wed-Fri. At the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by ConquerorVal  [View Original Post]
    Ath Trainer.

Thanks for the frontline reporting. Will be coming to the island in few weeks, and I am looking forward to checking out some of the spots you visited. Most of my activity will have to be in the afternoon and clandestine. Kind of disappointed about the CBJ. I prefer not to use party hats during this activity. Maybe its negotiable?
    Some of these girls are afraid of catching everything, and some are not. The venezuelan girl did a little BBBJ to start. Kept wiping the pre cum before shed put it in her mouth. Another, would wrap my dick in paper towel, so I would make a mess on her bed, during the massage. One made me wash my hands first. YMMV for sure.

Like minds!

Quote Originally Posted by AthTrainer  [View Original Post]
    Checked oht of my hotel, got some gas, and headed to Carolinas at noon. 2 other guys, and 1 girl. The ugly one, who won't take no for an answer. Finally got rid of her. Girls milling aroung in street clothes, but most did not look to be interested in working. A petite spinner, blk hair, big tits, tight ass, in yoga pants was texting. I turned my head, she's now approaching a guy, and they ho to the room. WTF. Time to cross the street to crystals.

Lots of girls. Must be required they work days. I'm approached by the girl who walked in, in front of me. Looked pretty good, but body felt like she was hiding some baby damage. Passed. Headed to el capt.

Maybe 8 girls at the bar, no guys. I'm approached by a light skinned hirl, who would have cut it, but seemed like a dead fish atbthe bar. Figured worse in the room. Passed. Immediately approached by a Venezuelan. Decent body...
    I follow the same routine day of departure. And I stay in the same vicinity that you do on the island. Sounds like the trip went well, but that the talent was a bit off. I'm contemplating a trip come September during hurricane season where I basically roll the dice with lower airfare and hope for the best, weather wise. However, I've never been to Campo and am seriously considering that venue vs. SXM. I do enjoy SXM though for the ability to club hop, and Curacao is basically a one stop shopping center. And I've had success in the past taking girls out of clubs in SXM during the day with nominal dollar damage. Not sure about girls leaving Campo during the day and not sure about best beaches to go to since I've never been to the island. Time for me to start doing some vacation planning! LOL!

Ath Trainer.

Thanks for the frontline reporting. Will be coming to the island in few weeks, and I am looking forward to checking out some of the spots you visited. Most of my activity will have to be in the afternoon and clandestine. Kind of disappointed about the CBJ. I prefer not to use party hats during this activity. Maybe its negotiable?

Day 4

Checked oht of my hotel, got some gas, and headed to Carolinas at noon. 2 other guys, and 1 girl. The ugly one, who won't take no for an answer. Finally got rid of her. Girls milling aroung in street clothes, but most did not look to be interested in working. A petite spinner, blk hair, big tits, tight ass, in yoga pants was texting. I turned my head, she's now approaching a guy, and they ho to the room. WTF. Time to cross the street to crystals.

Lots of girls. Must be required they work days. I'm approached by the girl who walked in, in front of me. Looked pretty good, but body felt like she was hiding some baby damage. Passed. Headed to el capt.

Maybe 8 girls at the bar, no guys. I'm approached by a light skinned hirl, who would have cut it, but seemed like a dead fish atbthe bar. Figured worse in the room. Passed. Immediately approached by a Venezuelan. Decent body. Shows nude pics on her phone. She had me out of my pants, at the bar, and was spit shining me with her hand. It was getting late for my flight. Figured her, or the pilot, LOL.

She started with a brief BBBJ, followed by CBJ, cg, then finished in doggie.

Traffic was not bad, slow getting out of phillipsburg. Drop the car, and am charged 2 hr late for 3 min. Avis, BTW. Guy blamed it on the computer. I explained it was the avis computer system, so I'm not blaming him, but pissed at avis. 3 minutes on this island is a millisecond.

Till next summer.

Day 3

Watched the world cup at Crystals. Good atmosphere, bad game. Most girls watching, not working.

Went to defiance at 8. Lot was empty, so passed, and went to Seamans. 1 other guy in the bar. 1 by 1, the 4 girls approached. The last was a carmel colored girl, a few miles, big tits and ass. Very friendly barside. Was tough to pass on.

Headed back to carolinas. Met 5 new gilrs, but none I wanted. Headed back to el capt, where Alehandra was waiting. Pretty much a repeat performance from the night before. Good, but was hoping for a frequent flyer bonus.

Last shot today before my flight. Carolinas or el capt, since they open the earliest.

Day 2

Started the night at casa blanca around 830. About 15 girls and 2 guys. Immediately rushed by a dominican spinner. Very up close. Lots of mutual rubbing barside. Finally shed her when the language broke down. I'm then approached by a white, 5'5" bombshell. Nice big tits and ass, thin waste, buildt for sex. Also aggressive. Was tempted to try, but wanted to hit el capt. Someone needs to try this.

Head to El Capt. Walking from my car, I'm already approached, before I hit the door. I try to ignore, but she persists. Said she was Alehandra, which rang a bell from a members report. Taller, darrk skinned, big tits and ass, tight waste, nice face. Friendly at the bar, no rush. 10 for the room, 50 for her.

Lfk, dfk, puts the condom on with her mouth, good CBJ standing. On the bed, more CBJ. She puts a condom on my 2 fingers, to finger her soaking wet pussy. Jumps on cg, rides, starts dfk, and that's it for me. Finishes with a good massage. Will repeat, possible 1 hr. Too short.

Quote Originally Posted by AthTrainer  [View Original Post]
    Aproached by sophia. 23 yo, colombian, short, dark haired colombian, fake rack, poss fake ass, tight body. Decent english. 2 more weeks for her. Lots of kisses. In the room, she likes to control the action. Moves your hands around when you touch her ass, tits and pussy. Decent CBJ. Short, basic massage when done. Ok, but not great. FS, 3 beers, 59 dollars.
    I had a great couple of sessions with Sofia back in April.

It's only been two and a half months and I'm thinking of booking another flight. Good times.

Day 1

1st day on the island. Traffic was light. Stopped at that big supermarket, coming down the mountain, on the way to phillipsburg. They close at 2 on sun. Drove past all the clubs. El capt, painted green, and now has a outdoor area. Looks like a bbq. Seamans had a grill out by their restaurant. The bar closest to the stadium (can't remember the name, LOL), also had a outside area. Most clubs looked like they had work done and looked good. Defiance may have had one too. World cup flags and colors everywhere.

Roads seemed better. Historic potoles gone.

Hit carolinas after 8. Slow, but full force by 930. Saw 15 to 20 girls. No superstars, a few lookers. Decided to check out crystals. About 15 girls. Got attacked as soon as I entered. Only 2 or 3 lookers. All hooked up, or cold. Went back to carolinas. Busy but not packed. Aproached by sophia. 23 yo, colombian, short, dark haired colombian, fake rack, poss fake ass, tight body. Decent english. 2 more weeks for her. Lots of kisses. In the room, she likes to control the action. Moves your hands around when you touch her ass, tits and pussy. Decent CBJ. Short, basic massage when done. Ok, but not great. FS, 3 beers, 59 dollars.

Tonight is casa blanca and el capt.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckOn89  [View Original Post]
    Mel,

Very very very few people have the AMEX black card. I am going to probably go out on a limb and say probably your the only active poster, in this section, that has one. But I am not surprised it covers you anything and everything. But for everyone else what should we use to have coverage.

I heard-- the bigger issue is, in SXM, if you hurt someone in an accident they can hold you until you pay some kind of bond. Credit card coverage only covers the automobile. Although Black card may cover bodily injury.
    I don't think even Amex Centurion (AKA Black card) covers liability for US card holders.

However, Amex Platinum in Europe however covers liability . See page 24 on this link.

http://www.americanexpress.com/lacid...e_Benefits.pdf

Newbie, don't be lazy

Quote Originally Posted by SexGovind  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in SXM for one whole day on Sept. 6 or so. I'm 19 young thin and tall. Brown indian guy. Tell me the places to go to find out and get a girl for cheap and for an hour or so?
    I see your first two posts are asking for the rest of us to do your homework. You have two months to read this Forum. All the info you need is here.

Posting Limitations