wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: St. Maarten (The southern Dutch side)

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 383 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Sorry,

I guess we will not hook up.

Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by EliasRafael88  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mel,

I'll be in the island from May /6 to May /8.

Visit SXM

Hi Mel,

I'll be in the island from May /6 to May /8.

What dates will you be on Island?

Hi guys,

Anyone in SXM this week?

Any report from Carolina's Bar?

Next week in SXM

Hi guys,

Anyone in SXM this week?

Any report from Carolina's Bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Puntz79  [View Original Post]
    It's either Divi, Sonesta Great Bay, or Princess Heights over by Oyster Bay (but across from the Westin).
    At times I have stayed at Princess Heights. Great apartments /sea view/ good for TLN, but few amenities apart from the pool and a little gym. Short distance to Westin with all the amenities they provide. A good combo if you like the area.

Captain Oliver's is of course the budget alternative in that area (Oyster Pond). It's been years since I have been there, and the latest reviews seems to indicate they desparately need renovation??

Things are definitely slowing down now. High season ends May 1 at most places but still plenty of chicas.

Thanks, I'll be looking at that. The reviews seem to be a hit or miss, some say great things and others say the rooms are very hit or miss. The location though seems very good and just 10 minutes from the action. I've driven by the entrance of the resort many times. It's either Divi, Sonesta Great Bay, or Princess Heights over by Oyster Bay (but across from the Westin).

Does anyone know how busy it is this time of year? With hotels having high occupancy rates since last week up until May, I can only assume it's busy. Is it the same for the clubs as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Mel365  [View Original Post]
    Great bay is chica friendly but the parking is impossible. Did you look at divi little bay- great parking. And a nicer beach.

Mel.
    Thanks, I'll be looking at that. The reviews seem to be a hit or miss, some say great things and others say the rooms are very hit or miss. The location though seems very good and just 10 minutes from the action. I've driven by the entrance of the resort many times. It's either Divi, Sonesta Great Bay, or Princess Heights over by Oyster Bay (but across from the Westin).

Does anyone know how busy it is this time of year? With hotels having high occupancy rates since last week up until May, I can only assume it's busy. Is it the same for the clubs as well?

I stayed at Divi little. Very well situated and awesome beach. Apologies it was $5 room key.

Great bay is chica friendly but the parking is impossible. Did you look at divi little bay- great parking. And a nicer beach.

Mel.

I've been to SXM quite a few times now, and was wondering if anyone knew whether the Sonesta Great Bay is "guest friendly" or not. In all my stays, I've stayed at the Westin Dawn Beach over by Oyster Pond for various reasons (I have enough points to redeem free nights) and I get treated fairly well there, but the dates I'm looking at it seems there are no rooms available. Actually it seems the island is quite busy the rest of April, likely due to Carnivale.

So this would actually be my first time trying a different hotel. There are of course other options available, but the Great Bay is close to the action. I never had any issues at all with the Westin and bringing back guests, so I'd like to think the other hotels on the island are similar.
    I've stayed at Oyster Bay Beach Resort which is right next to the Westin as well as Simpson Bay Resort. Both timeshare places but no problem with bringing guests in and great for entertaining. If you are lucky and have a fat wallet Oyster Bay has some upstairs penthouses with rooftop decks with large outdoor Jacuzzi. You could bring a whole team over there.

Mel.

I've been to SXM quite a few times now, and was wondering if anyone knew whether the Sonesta Great Bay is "guest friendly" or not. In all my stays, I've stayed at the Westin Dawn Beach over by Oyster Pond for various reasons (I have enough points to redeem free nights) and I get treated fairly well there, but the dates I'm looking at it seems there are no rooms available. Actually it seems the island is quite busy the rest of April, likely due to Carnivale.

So this would actually be my first time trying a different hotel. There are of course other options available, but the Great Bay is close to the action. I never had any issues at all with the Westin and bringing back guests, so I'd like to think the other hotels on the island are similar.

Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I was there in Feb and she had mentioned that her contract ends in mid May. My assumption is that she should be still there.

When you say sister, do you mean her cousin? The blond girl named Paula?
    I met Paula in my last visit, but Vanessa has a sister that worked last year in Carolina's, I didn't remember her name.

Spent a few days on the island about a week ago with some friends.

HYPNOTIC.

We went here a few times between us, but the reports were all the same. There were never more than 3 girls in the bar area at any given moment.

El CAPITAN.

Typically about 6-10 girls in the bar at any given moment. I only indulged here once, and my pals a few times, but this wasn't a frequented destination for us.

CASABLANCA.

Most of my friends preferred this place this time around. Lots and lots of selection, and very busy. I went during the day for the first time ever. The place was completely empty except for the bartender, but if you know the name / room number of the chica you're after, she'll call down for her to come up and meet you. Ashley in room 8 is a cute little number.

CAROLINAS.

This was my personal number one spot. If you're a monger with a taste for latinas, there is no way you're leaving this place dissatisfied. Approx. 10-20 girls in the bar area at any given time, and there were very very few that I would not consider taking back. All of the previous recommendations from other posters were spot on: Tatiana, Angela, both Dianas, Anna-Maria, etc.

Apparently the girls get fined now if they pull out their cell phones during their evening shift, so it makes for a better atmosphere in the bar area.

Also, I can confirm that the room fee is $5.

As always, I start planning my next trip down on my plane ride home.

Enjoy!

Hi guys,

Anyone knows if Vanessa still working in Carolina's? She told me on February that she will return to Colombia soon and that her sister will return to Carolina's next may. If anyone visit Carolina's club please let me know any information about her. I will visit SXM the first week of May.

Thanks
    I was there in Feb and she had mentioned that her contract ends in mid May. My assumption is that she should be still there.

When you say sister, do you mean her cousin? The blond girl named Paula?

Years ago things were different with 3 month visas. The chicas would do the dutch Island rotation and spend some time home and go again.

Now with the 6 month visas many chicas make enough money to never return. Others are regulars and return often. It really depends on their goals. Some just look for drugs and toys and return frequently. Others have a goal such as a profession or an apartment and when they reach their goal they retire.

I have many chica friends in Colombia who have retired and others who have married Americans or Europeans and have also left the game.

Mel.
    Mel, UltraHappy, thanks for your comments. I guess it's pretty much as I expected. Thanks.

Posting Limitations