Thread: St. Maarten (The southern Dutch side)

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 355 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStrike  [View Original Post]
    I think there's been a minor misunderstanding: I did not say that they preferred servicing clients to going to the beach, nor do I know for sure or think that was the case. They simply were exceptional "sex workers" who, I suppose, wanted to make sure that the client was satisfied, even if they knew that the client was leaving the island the very next day and the chance of repeat was very small. Anyway, that was several years ago.

Names? I'd rather not say, since I've heard that they're both "retired" from this business. Only goes to show that in this job if you treat your customers right you can make enough to be financially secure and to retire early.

--Lucky Strike.
    Thanks for the info, and that is true if they treat the customers right they can make enough money to retire early, I know one that retired and made a comeback because she was treating her customers so good that her demand was so high that she made a fortune and was living a lavish lifestyle but after she retired her 9 to 5 work money wasn't enough for that lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursnoop  [View Original Post]
    Which were the 2 chicas that prefer fuck over beach? Names?
    I think there's been a minor misunderstanding: I did not say that they preferred servicing clients to going to the beach, nor do I know for sure or think that was the case. They simply were exceptional "sex workers" who, I suppose, wanted to make sure that the client was satisfied, even if they knew that the client was leaving the island the very next day and the chance of repeat was very small. Anyway, that was several years ago.

Names? I'd rather not say, since I've heard that they're both "retired" from this business. Only goes to show that in this job if you treat your customers right you can make enough to be financially secure and to retire early.

--Lucky Strike.

Platinum Club in Maho

Heading back to Maho in a few weeks and always hit the Platinum Club (mainly because of convenience from the Sonesta). In any case, has anyone been there recently? What's the update on this place? Still mainly Russians and Ukrainians? How is the talent level and prices?

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStrike  [View Original Post]
    Chemistry or not, I've never come even close to "recouping" the cost of TLNs or TLDs. That includes chicas that I spend 5+ days in a row with.

For a pure sexual satisfaction, the best TLNs I've had were with 2 chicas (separately, not together) previously "vetted" by Mel and other senior ISG members. With those chicas it was like this: if I asked if they'd like to go to the beach or to a restaurant, or to Bliss, they were almost like "yes, I'd love to go to Bliss, but you brought me here (to hotel) for a reason (to fuck) so let's "do it" and then go to Bliss if there's still enough time / energy / etc. " But that's an attitude I got from 2 out of maybe 30.

For the majority of the chicas I took out for TLN it was like a holiday, almost a time off work. In recent years instead of TLN I try to negotiate multi-hour sessions in Seamans and Carolina ($6 per hour per room), especially if it's in the off-season and rooms are not constantly occupied. I'm sure you can get a room+chica from 8 pm to 2 am for less than cost of the TLN, and you'll get twice as many "shots on goal" than with a TLN in your hotel..
    Which were the 2 chicas that prefer fuck over beach? Names?

Quote Originally Posted by Scubatoo  [View Original Post]
    This brings me to this conundrum: For the price of the fine and tip, I could have at least six individual half hour sessions at any of the clubs. Add the meals, beach rentals and drinks, I could do another session. This full day was immensely fun, but there was no time for a session at my hotel. For evening takeout, you get a girl that is tired and looking to sleep, so the sex is often disappointing. So think the takeout through before committing. I will end up going back to Carolina's sometime tonight and go back to the room for the session I did not plan for during the day. It's OK, because I have great chemistry with her, but it will just add another $100 to the day
    Chemistry or not, I've never come even close to "recouping" the cost of TLNs or TLDs. That includes chicas that I spend 5+ days in a row with.

For a pure sexual satisfaction, the best TLNs I've had were with 2 chicas (separately, not together) previously "vetted" by Mel and other senior ISG members. With those chicas it was like this: if I asked if they'd like to go to the beach or to a restaurant, or to Bliss, they were almost like "yes, I'd love to go to Bliss, but you brought me here (to hotel) for a reason (to fuck) so let's "do it" and then go to Bliss if there's still enough time / energy / etc. " But that's an attitude I got from 2 out of maybe 30.

For the majority of the chicas I took out for TLN it was like a holiday, almost a time off work. In recent years instead of TLN I try to negotiate multi-hour sessions in Seamans and Carolina ($6 per hour per room), especially if it's in the off-season and rooms are not constantly occupied. I'm sure you can get a room+chica from 8 pm to 2 am for less than cost of the TLN, and you'll get twice as many "shots on goal" than with a TLN in your hotel. Then, if you dig her and digs you, take her to the beach for free in her free time.

One more thing: the peak season (and the holiday season) is coming. The chicas (at least from Carolina and Seamans) will be going TLN more nights than not, mostly with the folks who don't really count how much they're spending and certainly not counting how much sex they're getting in return (not least because they often take out several chicas at once.) So I wouldn't expect a "superior" service until long after the holiday season.

--Lucky Strike.

Chemistry is a must for good experience

I absolutely agree.

If you want to focus on making the best out of it and experience, building chemistry is the key.

You can easily order a drink for lady (few bucks), chat by the bar and see if you guys click. If theres no chemistry, most likely that's how its going to be in the room. Very mechanical.

On another hand, if she likes you and you are clicking, it can be unforgetable experience. Girl will do her 110% to ensure you have a great time.

From personal exp: I met this grl at Seamans last year and we really clicked but it was my last day there. Its unfortunate but I had to leave island. I came back 3 months later and first day went to Seamans to check out talent. I never imagined she was still there. She ran to me when she saw me at the door. Can never forget that smile: the Now, for her to remember me and everything we spoke, I must've left good impression. She took me to the room. Must say that one of my best experiences. She did not care about time nor $. I had to pay for room but she didn't want to take my $. I left it anyway on bed. After all she's there to make a living and has expenses as well. All she wanted is for me to come visit her every night I was there. Thats what I did but last night didn't get a chance to say bye as someone took her for TLN.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by DavisLucJr  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a GFE TLD / TLN, then I need to stress "chemistry first". If you just walk into a club, point out the hottest girl and take her out for the night, you risk having a lame night out. You'll need to build up some kind of relationship / dialogue, and actually enjoy each other's company. After all, you'll be spending at least 8 hours straight with each other. Don't just do TLN / TLD for the sake of doing it. If you don't have the time or inclination to put in the effort, stick to the sessions.

First time to SXM

Just returned from my first visit to SXM in many, many years. For sure the first time visiting the casas. First of all I would like to thank all the contributors to the forum. With all your help it was pretty easy to know where to go and a good idea of what to expect. Fortunately my Spanish is pretty decent so I'm sure I had a much better time being able to get to know the chicas and develop a little bit of chemistry. Arrived in SXM about 1 pm after the red eye from LAX to MIA and then to the island. Got my car and while it was an easy drive to Oyster Bay had to wait a while for my room to be ready. Hung out the rest of the afternoon at Orient Beach and before it got too dark took a test drive by the casas just to get a little familiar with the road. Since I'm long past staying up until all hours of the night I headed out to Carolinas about 9 pm. There were 5 or 6 girls in the bar and just a couple of guys. Spent a few minutes with Ana but wanted to get my feel for some of the other clubs before I got down to business. Across the street at Crystal nothing. Maybe two chicas at the bar texting away so decided to give Seaman's a look. Didn't know they changed the name thought the posters on the wall were for a Halloween party or something. Anyway met a nice looking Colombiana Catalina from Medellin. After a few drinks went up for a good session. About what I expected CBJ then FS is several positions finished off doggie and then chatted in bed for a while before it was time to leave. Definitely worth a repeat visit. As reported earlier the standard rate seems to be $50 plus the room fee in this case $3 plus a nice tip in this case. For just a half hour had as close to a GFE that one might expect. Went back to the bar and had another drink. While I was ready to call it a day saw a super hot looking slim Colombiana occupied at the bar. Really want to come back and check this out. Need some rest now. Since I can get a bit wordy I'll end this now but do want to elaborate a little on my SXM adventures just so if there are any other SXM rookies out there they might get some benefit.

Is the new outside bar at El Capitan open the whole night and are the girls there too, because sometimes especially in the weekends that DJ inside makes me deaf. I really can't have a conversation inside when the music is that loud so the outside bar seems like a nice alternative.

If you're looking for a GFE TLD / TLN, then I need to stress "chemistry first". If you just walk into a club, point out the hottest girl and take her out for the night, you risk having a lame night out. You'll need to build up some kind of relationship / dialogue, and actually enjoy each other's company. After all, you'll be spending at least 8 hours straight with each other. Don't just do TLN / TLD for the sake of doing it. If you don't have the time or inclination to put in the effort, stick to the sessions.

Couple of comments.

Nice job to all, on the recent contributions to the SXM forum. Just some additional feedback. Regarding Tamarind Hotel. I think they changed owners some time ago, so that may be part of the problem. I never stayed at the property and quite frankly, never had any interest. The Point Blanche area is home to the prison on the island and the Tamarind property I believe is pretty close to the industrial / working part of the harbor where containers are stacked so despite what the website might say as to being close to Philipsburg. You can do better. I've never done the TLN with a chica, having thought out the cost / benefit analysis. However, I have found that after building a rapport with a chica, the siesta time is the sweet spot. First, usually no bar fine, plus she knows she's not losing out on making money by being away from the bar, and lastly, if you catch a girl at the right time in her stay on the island. She just may have cabin fever and want to get away from her surroundings for a couple of hours. The 4 pm To 7 pm Window has been great for me in the past for take-out and return. I rent a studio on the French side of the island that has a large pool and we usually head back there rather than trying to make it to the beach. I've found many just enjoy the relaxation of pool, air conditioning, and a large bed to their likeing. But, if you are staying on the French side. Make sure she brings her passport with her. It's unbelievable / but believable how you cross the creek on Oyster Pond road and you're in French St. Martin. But some chicas freak out about "changing countries" for some reason. Big Riddah made a comment about being a chauffeur. Yes, I've been a victim of that. Met a real hot girl. Donna from Columbia, one time at Carolina's. Told her I'd take her to Philipsburg at siesta, she said great. Next thing I knew two of her not too hot friends showed up at my rental car parked in front of the club with her. I was still happy to have 3 ladies in tow even though I just was the delivery guy! Glad the island has bounced back from the storm!

Great reporting.

This brings me to this conundrum: For the price of the fine and tip, I could have at least six individual half hour sessions at any of the clubs. Add the meals, beach rentals and drinks, I could do another session. This full day was immensely fun, but there was no time for a session at my hotel. For evening takeout, you get a girl that is tired and looking to sleep, so the sex is often disappointing. So think the takeout through before committing. I will end up going back to Carolina's sometime tonight and go back to the room for the session I did not plan for during the day. It's OK, because I have great chemistry with her, but it will just add another $100 to the day.

Takeout rules vary at all the clubs. Be sure to check the fine print on pick-up / return times, bar fines, penalties for late return, and discuss your expectations and expenses before committing to the takeout. Then all will come down to what kind of experience you want it to be and whether it is worth it for the amount it will cost you for the girl you want. You always have the option of just taking the chica to the room for a half hour or one hour session.
    I am of the same opinion. I have done 4 overnights (TLN): 1 fantastic, 1 Good, and 2 below average & borderline lame. That 1 fantastic TLN with a incredibly compatible girl is the stuff the dreams are made of.

For evening takeout, you get a girl that is tired and looking to sleep, so the sex is often disappointing.
    The lame TLN was when I thought after dinner we could watch a movie on the laptop. At the time I had a bunch of current movies, with Spanish dubbed and English subbed so we could both watch. She was really into the film but fell asleep about 80% the way through.

I have done 1 during the daytime from 11 am to 4 pm, which turned out lame because I suggested pool & beach. I thought we would relax, hit the beach, then cool off indoors & maybe some sex. We didn't because she didn't have any bikinis & not even a pair of sunglasses, so I bought her sunglasses & a sun hat. We walked the resort, cooled off inside the my room, ate lunch, and didn't have sex.

And another TLD but during their 4 pm - 8 pm siesta so no dollar cost to me. But I inadvertently became the chauffeur. I thought we would visit Phillipsburg Front & back streets for at most 90 minutes. Instead we did tasks & shopping in Simpson Bay with her not-attractive friend who she invited along. Factor in the traffic & them yawning and getting sleepy at 6 pm and you have a wasted afternoon.

Just like you said: When you add up the dollar costs & time costs of TLN / TLD versus normal sessions, it is not necessarily a good return on investment. For those guys who are both charming and have fluent conversational Spanish, perhaps then that guy could have made the best of it and turned the situation in their favor. Since it is not in my nature to demand sex with someone who is not interested, and because of the language barrier, I ended up the loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark16  [View Original Post]
    Hotels are plentiful on the island, and it all comes down to how you define "good" or "best". Here is a shortlist of the most talked about SXM hotels in this thread which I still believe is relevant (subject to Gonzalo) http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1390043. If you care to look back in this thread we had a good discussion on this subject back in Jan- Feb of 2013. Please also feel free to try the search engine top right of this page (hint "hotel" or "accomodation").

Scuba,
    Thanks again for brilliant reports.
    I wish the original poster had not included the Tamarind hotel in that initial list of recommended hotels. As I mentioned in an earlier trip report, I made the unfortunate mistake of staying there. Disgusting place. I was afraid to touch or sit on the furniture as everything was so gross. Stains on everything, ants in the bathroom, visible mold, just general ickyness. Luckily, I was only there a couple of nights. My girl wanted me to take her TLN and I would have except I would have been embarrassed to bring a girl back to that icky place. So, the bottom line is that no one should ever stay at the Tamarind Hotel except for the most "budget"-minded travelers who don't mind staying in an icky place.

Carolina Takeout

Last night I got engrossed in Game 2 of the World Series and before I knew it, I was at risk of turning into a pumpkin at midnight. So I dashed out to see Brenda again at Carolinas. Arrived to find a nice stable of Colombian women on the floor, probably 15 or so. Maybe 10 patrons in the house. Grabbed a drink and took Brenda back for a one hour session. We talked about a day out today, and decided to go forward with the plan. The bar fine to do so is $70, which is paid when you pick up the chica. I was able to pick her up at 10:00 am We spent the day having a nice breakfast and visiting two great beaches, followed by a visit to the hotel for clean-up and then out for a nice dinner. She had to be back in time to prepare and check in for the evening session at 8 pm The fee for the chica is negotiated between you. The "going rate" is $300. I have had past experiences where the chica did not ask for anything, just looking for a day out, so don't assume anything, but don't forget also that these girls are looking to make money while they are in St. Maarten. I gave Brenda $300, although she did not ask. I had a great time for a full day out, so it was easy to hand over the tip.

This brings me to this conundrum: For the price of the fine and tip, I could have at least six individual half hour sessions at any of the clubs. Add the meals, beach rentals and drinks, I could do another session. This full day was immensely fun, but there was no time for a session at my hotel. For evening takeout, you get a girl that is tired and looking to sleep, so the sex is often disappointing. So think the takeout through before committing. I will end up going back to Carolina's sometime tonight and go back to the room for the session I did not plan for during the day. It's OK, because I have great chemistry with her, but it will just add another $100 to the day.

Takeout rules vary at all the clubs. Be sure to check the fine print on pick-up / return times, bar fines, penalties for late return, and discuss your expectations and expenses before committing to the takeout. Then all will come down to what kind of experience you want it to be and whether it is worth it for the amount it will cost you for the girl you want. You always have the option of just taking the chica to the room for a half hour or one hour session.

Hotel suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Cursnoop  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody name a good hotel / apartment for rent to stay in SXM? Mel365 you got PM.
    Hotels are plentiful on the island, and it all comes down to how you define "good" or "best". Here is a shortlist of the most talked about SXM hotels in this thread which I still believe is relevant (subject to Gonzalo) http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1390043. If you care to look back in this thread we had a good discussion on this subject back in Jan- Feb of 2013. Please also feel free to try the search engine top right of this page (hint "hotel" or "accomodation").

Scuba,
    Thanks again for brilliant reports.

Great posts Scubatoo. Thanks for the details & descriptions of the chicas.

BR.

Posting Limitations