Samya FKK
fkk tours
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Panama City

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 386 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5784
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5784
    Quote Originally Posted by Oterri  [View Original Post]
    I won't mind paying $80 for an hour to a stunner from Habanos but judging by what others have mentioned, it is not likely to happen. They insist on 120 - 150 so I am wondering if you have any suggestions for alternatives. Unfortunately backpage is gone otherwise it would have done the job.
    Tinder, Seeking Arrangements, Latin American Friend finder. In that order.

  2. #5783
    Quote Originally Posted by Oterri  [View Original Post]
    I won't mind paying $80 for an hour to a stunner from Habanos but judging by what others have mentioned, it is not likely to happen. They insist on 120 - 150 so I am wondering if you have any suggestions for alternatives. Unfortunately backpage is gone otherwise it would have done the job.
    Despite what some of the storytellers here like to claim, it wasn't easy to find "stunners" for $80/ hour in Panama fifteen years ago, let alone recently. And now, with the much higher cost of living in PTY and the various immigration crackdowns, it's even harder.

    I can't imagine going all the way to PTY and then screwing around with online ads trying to get bargains. Between the fake pics, the pimps / thieves, and the huge number of trannies, it's a recipe for disaster.

  3. #5782

    Any option other than Veneto and Habanos.

    I won't mind paying $80 for an hour to a stunner from Habanos but judging by what others have mentioned, it is not likely to happen. They insist on 120 - 150 so I am wondering if you have any suggestions for alternatives. Unfortunately backpage is gone otherwise it would have done the job.

  4. #5781

    Anyone know providers here who do DFK and cunnilingus?

    I'm in my early twenties and want to focus on self-improvement (nofap hard mode) and I really want to kiss a girl but have too much anxiety to approach them naturally. Thanks.

  5. #5780
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfins  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely Agree.
    But we all know in regards to the Veneto, the actual hotel was already a dump before they started the chica fee.

  6. #5779
    Quote Originally Posted by YippieKayay  [View Original Post]
    Back in 2015/2016 I was going back with chicas and not getting charged anything (even though technically they had a $15 fee). The Hyatt I think had recently opened. As time goes by they start to enforce a chica fee because things tend to go sideways. Hookers invade hotels in LATAM like roaches. Before you know it bad things happen like furniture being destroyed or fights breaking out. Then management starts to enforce the fee to increase revenue and make up for losses.

    I remember when the Veneto first started to introduce a fee. Now that hotel has gone down hill. I've seen this fee business elsewhere in LATAM. First its optionally enforced. Then its strictly enforced. Then the fee is jacked up to a higher price.
    Absolutely Agree.

  7. #5778
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfins  [View Original Post]
    Again twisting words. Its not a surprise but, it became an issue and / or more than they wanted to handle with no upside.
    I didn't twist your words at all.

    How dare the female GM try to make extra money for the company she works for. Contrary to what your stubborn mind thinks it is not as simple as you say. However, I am sure they will be devastated to lose your business.
    Wait, I thought the $30 fee was to discourage men from bringing prostitutes back to the Hyatt and / or to cover the cost of (alleged) damage to the hotel? Now you're conceding it's just "extra money for the company"?

    Finally, we're making progress here.

  8. #5777
    Quote Originally Posted by JLMiami  [View Original Post]
    I haven't stayed there, but I believe there were some reports within the past few months of crackdowns and / or fees at this place (and I don't believe it was ever a high-traffic place for the Habanos demographic, although it was common to see a few working girls hanging out by the casino's bar).

    I'm arguing that your inexplicable white-knighting for the Hyatt is absurd, as is your claim that the Hyatt's prostitution traffic came as some sort of surprise to the Hyatt's management. The new fee has nothing to do with reputation management, or else it would have been imposed on Day 1 (or prostitutes banned altogether). It's simply a money grab by the new female GM. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Again twisting words. Its not a surprise but, it became an issue and / or more than they wanted to handle with no upside.

    How dare the female GM try to make extra money for the company she works for. Contrary to what your stubborn mind thinks it is not as simple as you say. However, I am sure they will be devastated to lose your business.

  9. #5776
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlucaci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone stayed at the Bahia grand? I stayed there a few years back when it was trump Oceanclub, and was wondering if management was the same. In the past it was easy as pie to get girls in and up to room. I wonder if its still easy or if security is screening girls.
    I haven't stayed there, but I believe there were some reports within the past few months of crackdowns and / or fees at this place (and I don't believe it was ever a high-traffic place for the Habanos demographic, although it was common to see a few working girls hanging out by the casino's bar).

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfins  [View Original Post]
    What are you even arguing about? They charge a fee. Deal with it or don't. You have a right to stay where you want and, a right to believe what you want. I tried as well as others on this forum to present you with facts and give you the reason they are instituting and raising the fee. You choose not to accept what I am trying to tell you. Thats fine. I'm moving on.
    I'm arguing that your inexplicable white-knighting for the Hyatt is absurd, as is your claim that the Hyatt's prostitution traffic came as some sort of surprise to the Hyatt's management. The new fee has nothing to do with reputation management, or else it would have been imposed on Day 1 (or prostitutes banned altogether). It's simply a money grab by the new female GM. Nothing more, nothing less.

  10. #5775
    Quote Originally Posted by JLMiami  [View Original Post]
    It took the experienced staff of the Hyatt four years to "catch up" with the problems caused by a dozen or more hookers being brought into their hotel every night? Come on, man.
    What are you even arguing about? They charge a fee. Deal with it or don't. You have a right to stay where you want and, a right to believe what you want. I tried as well as others on this forum to present you with facts and give you the reason they are instituting and raising the fee. You choose not to accept what I am trying to tell you. Thats fine. I'm moving on.

  11. #5774

    Trump Ocean club now Bahia.

    Anyone stayed at the Bahia grand? I stayed there a few years back when it was trump Oceanclub, and was wondering if management was the same. In the past it was easy as pie to get girls in and up to room. I wonder if its still easy or if security is screening girls.

    Thanks for any info.

  12. #5773
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfins  [View Original Post]
    Again, learning curve. It took a while for the Hyatt to catch on / up. They had to experience first hand the issues that arise by letting in hookers as guests. ...
    It took the experienced staff of the Hyatt four years to "catch up" with the problems caused by a dozen or more hookers being brought into their hotel every night? Come on, man.

  13. #5772
    Quote Originally Posted by Seismo  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago Panama City encouraged investors to build hotels by offering tax deals and immigration benefits. They also instituted an 11% room tax on top of the regular sales tax.

    Many hotels will offer a CASH discount. Most will knock off the sales tax, room tax and a 5% to 20% discount if you pay in cash upon check-in. This applies only to smaller, locally owned hotels.

    The international chains and franchise operations will not do this.

    There are probably 75 hotels within a 3 square block radius of the Hotel Veneto, many of which will happily rent rooms at discounted prices for all cash.

    Walk in, ask for the manager. Tell him that you travel to Panama several times a year. If you say you are staying at the Veneto and are unhappy with the conditions of the room many will be pleased to assist you.

    Be sure to get a business card and have manager write you out a cash price for the next time you return.

    You will see that the occupancy rate is a lot higher than reported!
    Excellent Point! And absolutely correct! Another reason the reported occupancy rate is lower than it actually is. My rule in Panama is do not stay at a name brand hotel. Do a little research and stay at a local hotel. There are plenty and a lot of them are very nice.

  14. #5771
    Quote Originally Posted by JLMiami  [View Original Post]
    Hookers don't want to be known as hookers, either, but the facts are the facts. And the fact is, the Hyatt welcomed hookers at a $0 fee for four long years. No hotel that "doesn't want to be known as a hooker hotel" does that, least of all a brand new, name-brand hotel that knew it was only two blocks from one of the world's most notorious hooker bars.
    Again, learning curve. It took a while for the Hyatt to catch on / up. They had to experience first hand the issues that arise by letting in hookers as guests. The amount of guests grew to a number that attracted unwanted attention. Between, arguments over money with clients, to drunken episodes, to girls not wanting to leave, to puking in the room and lobby, destroying things in the room etc. Does this happen all the time no. Most of the working girls don't want to cause a scene but, it only takes a few. They will accept some of this risk for a price. Actually someone, recently, posted on this forum some sort of altercation they had with a girl over money at the Hyatt and, the police where called.

    I have stayed at many different hotels in South and Central America that start off without a fee and then implement a fee down the road and they do it because they learn they need to and can. Lastly, it will only take a few complaints to the right people in corporate and they will ban "lady of the night guests completely" Hyatt as a brand would want nothing to do with this. In any case, I am not exactly sure what the debate is any longer. The fact is they implemented the fee because they want to and they can. If you, me or the next guy doesn't agree with it than stay we are free to stay elsewhere. There are plenty of alternate (local) hotel choices close to Habanos who do not charge a fee. Good luck have fun and I appreciate your opinion on the matter.

  15. #5770
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfins  [View Original Post]
    In any event none of this really matters what you should know is although they do care about selling rooms and care about an extra $15-$30 prostitute fee what means much more to them is image and at least keeping the appearance that this is a business / family oriented hotel. We can argue all night over the numbers of vacationing or business guests compared to the number of monger guests but what is not debatable is that the number of normal guests far out weighs the number of monger guests. Its not close. They do not want to be known as a hooker hotel. Period..
    Hookers don't want to be known as hookers, either, but the facts are the facts. And the fact is, the Hyatt welcomed hookers at a $0 fee for four long years. No hotel that "doesn't want to be known as a hooker hotel" does that, least of all a brand new, name-brand hotel that knew it was only two blocks from one of the world's most notorious hooker bars.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Mondial FKK
Dubai Bunnies
The Velvet Room
Heaven7-saunaclub.de


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape