goldentime FKK
Adult Vacations
World Escorts Directory
fkk tours

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1371 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20559
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20559
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    That is what I say. If it was all about helping then you would give them money without fucking them. But when you give it makes YOU feel warm and fuzzy inside. It has nothing to do with genuinely wanting to help someone.
    If a guy gets warm and fuzzy pleasure from giving money unnecessarily, is that somehow wrong if he also gets warm and fuzzy pleasure from sex with the same person? I think very, very few people think "who is the one person in the world most in need of this dollar / euro / ruble / rupee / yen that I can give?" Almost all who give chose their recipients with subjectivity and the arbitrariness of proximity or familiarity. Assuming he didn't steal the money, how he spends it is his business whether it makes any sense to anybody or not.

  2. #20558
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompetus  [View Original Post]
    You may be in denial. Logic does matter. Wanting to help the girls? If you really felt charitable, just pay her barfine, give her the tip, and tell her to take the night off.
    That is what I say. If it was all about helping then you would give them money without fucking them. But when you give it makes YOU feel warm and fuzzy inside. It has nothing to do with genuinely wanting to help someone.

  3. #20557

    This is not a Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    I know guys who tip thousands of pesos because they can and they want to help the girls. Does this mean that the next time these girls or their friends are barfined they expect a similar tip? I think not. I always tip because I think it's the right thing to do. I don't give a damn what others may do. Logic on this subject doesn't seem to matter. GE.
    You may be in denial. Logic does matter. Wanting to help the girls? If you really felt charitable, just pay her barfine, give her the tip, and tell her to take the night off.

    Examine your feelings. Your motivation is not eleemosynary but rather to distinguish yourself so that news of your largesse will aggrandize your reputation thus facilitating your future forays.

    So whereas you deny that your tipping will have an overall influence on the market in general, you do hope that it will enhance your standing in the marketplace. But that is the point that some of us are trying to make. Your tipping moves the fulcrum, even if ever so slightly, in favor of the seller. You are contributing to inflationary pricing. Multiply that by many others who are excessive and you have a shift in the market.

    Hold the market steady and don't tip. But GE, you will probably have to continue tipping since you have already created an expectation which you can not disappoint. That is the other down side to tipping.

  4. #20556

    Oppppaaahhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetlooker  [View Original Post]
    Its already quite difficult in several areas of town to pull girls if you are not Korean. I agree they don't like others around and do not integrate well. I have had a whole stage of girls pulled off by the Korean manager after all the Koreans had left the bar. This Happened at Roadies. I was left there alone. I have also had Many girls say they can no go out with me cause they are already taken on reserve. I am afraid the old way of doing things in this town is rapidly changing and not for the better. Sure there will still be a few Bars here and there that will hold out for the old timers but they will be less and less over time.
    Streetlooker is right. Koreans have already integrated themselves in Filipino society from Baguio all the way to Davao. I spend a lot of time in Cebu as well and even though culturally they are standoffish, their investment (time and money) has made them more vested and Invested in las pinas more than we think. Korean foreign investment in the Philippines is at an all time high. They may seem standoffish but they are buying the Philippines at record rates.

  5. #20555

    2nd Class

    Quote Originally Posted by Pompetus  [View Original Post]
    Adjusting will mean being treated like 2nd class customers. After living in Korea for a time I came to understand that Koreans have two standards of service: one for Koreans and a lower one for everyone else. I never patronize a Korean business unless I absolutely have to.

    I disagree with your conclusion that we will be forced into a different format for procuring girls. Koreans are a standoffish bunch and do not integrate well with other people. That will always limit their ability to penetrate and influence Filipino society.
    Its already quite difficult in several areas of town to pull girls if you are not Korean. I agree they don't like others around and do not integrate well. I have had a whole stage of girls pulled off by the Korean manager after all the Koreans had left the bar. This Happened at Roadies. I was left there alone. I have also had Many girls say they can no go out with me cause they are already taken on reserve. I am afraid the old way of doing things in this town is rapidly changing and not for the better. Sure there will still be a few Bars here and there that will hold out for the old timers but they will be less and less over time.

  6. #20554

    GE has destroyed the market with his huge tips!

    Scream, how dare you ruin the market for us low income earners GE?

    The last time I got some good boinking with an AC girl I had walked out of the bar. Giving only my card. The next three days in AC and another night in Manila were absolutely heaven. I would have paid triple if I'd known the sexual pleasure and GFE that awaited me. Triple is zero, but I did reward her in many ways.

    She'd get out of bed and walk to the bathroom in her panties. I was transfixed. She'd always look over her shoulder at the last minute and smile. Seemed to understand the spell she had.

    Unfortunately she's not in AC anymore, or so she says. I'll find out soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    Of course you're correct; it makes no difference what a single person, or 200 single people do. The market in Angeles is comprised of thousands of guys a year barfining thousands of women. I know guys who tip thousands of pesos because they can and they want to help the girls. Does this mean that the next time these girls or their friends are barfined they expect a similar tip? I think not. I always tip because I think it's the right thing to do. I don't give a damn what others may do. Logic on this subject doesn't seem to matter much as there will always be a nucleus of guys screaming that those who tip more than a few hundred pesos will "ruin" the market for the rest of the guys.

    GE.

  7. #20553
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompetus  [View Original Post]
    Adjusting will mean being treated like 2nd class customers. After living in Korea for a time I came to understand that Koreans have two standards of service: one for Koreans and a lower one for everyone else. I never patronize a Korean business unless I absolutely have to.

    I disagree with your conclusion that we will be forced into a different format for procuring girls. Koreans are a standoffish bunch and do not integrate well with other people. That will always limit their ability to penetrate and influence Filipino society.
    Well, the Japanese had their bars when their economy was booming in the 1980's. Then the Japanese economy crashed in 1991, this began the period of the Lost 20 Years. The bars catering only to Japanese customers took a dive along with the economy, and they are no longer a thing in AC. The Koreans seem to be making the same mistake putting all their eggs in one basket catering solely to their countrymen and discouraging other nationalities.

  8. #20552
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetlooker  [View Original Post]
    This is a Korean owned place and its going to be catered to there style of mongering. Us westerners (US UK AUS CAN ECT) need to adjust or we will be restricted to just a few hand full bars up on middle part Perimeter Road.
    Adjusting will mean being treated like 2nd class customers. After living in Korea for a time I came to understand that Koreans have two standards of service: one for Koreans and a lower one for everyone else. I never patronize a Korean business unless I absolutely have to.

    I disagree with your conclusion that we will be forced into a different format for procuring girls. Koreans are a standoffish bunch and do not integrate well with other people. That will always limit their ability to penetrate and influence Filipino society.

  9. #20551

    Koreans

    Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand what you say is the irony of it. The market forces is way more than just simple logic. There is not one member or even if all the members acted in concert together would they affect the market. We are not market makers! Look around, presently Koreans are market makers.

    Tipping is a personal matter based on personal feelings and experiences along with expectations. I doubt if anyone generously tipping will ruin the market nor do they do it to ruin the market.

    Just enjoy it while it is here.
    I agree the Koreans are running the mongering show here because they are bringing in real money and building things. A new KOREAN type bar has opened near the JEEPNEY terminal near fields and perimeter with the girls all in long evening dresses KTV style. This is a Korean owned place and its going to be catered to there style of mongering. Us westerners (US UK AUS CAN ECT) need to adjust or we will be restricted to just a few hand full bars up on middle part Perimeter Road. This includes the prices for drinks and girls which are set higher then we are normally used too. The old ways of doing things are gone because the old timers who kept them that way all these yrs are very old or Gone from this world.welcome to the new Angeles city.

  10. #20550
    Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand what you say is the irony of it. The market forces is way more than just simple logic. There is not one member or even if all the members acted in concert together would they affect the market. We are not market makers! Look around, presently Koreans are market makers.

    Tipping is a personal matter based on personal feelings and experiences along with expectations. I doubt if anyone generously tipping will ruin the market nor do they do it to ruin the market.

    Just enjoy it while it is here.
    Of course you're correct; it makes no difference what a single person, or 200 single people do. The market in Angeles is comprised of thousands of guys a year barfining thousands of women. I know guys who tip thousands of pesos because they can and they want to help the girls. Does this mean that the next time these girls or their friends are barfined they expect a similar tip? I think not. I always tip because I think it's the right thing to do. I don't give a damn what others may do. Logic on this subject doesn't seem to matter much as there will always be a nucleus of guys screaming that those who tip more than a few hundred pesos will "ruin" the market for the rest of the guys.

    GE.

  11. #20549

    Brown sugar

    FYI: Marc, owner of Brown Sugar, has Passed away. He was involved in a fatal motorcycle collision at around 3 am this morning in Friendship. The full facts are still very vague. It was posted in Brown sugar's Facebook and a competing forum. Brown Sugar is set to close July 1, due to leasing issue with the landlord.

  12. #20548
    Quote Originally Posted by ConquerorVal  [View Original Post]
    Its ironic how on one hand you talk market talk, and on another hand you defy it. Last time I checked there were more girls than customer in AC, so if we follow the demand / supply logic, prices should be in favour of the buyer. Unless for some personal reason you pay twice the market value,(a tip that's equal to barfine? Really?) and raise the expectations of the service providers and ruin it for others. Hey but what do I know. I will not tell you how to spend your money!
    I don't understand what you say is the irony of it. The market forces is way more than just simple logic. There is not one member or even if all the members acted in concert together would they affect the market. We are not market makers! Look around, presently Koreans are market makers.

    Tipping is a personal matter based on personal feelings and experiences along with expectations. I doubt if anyone generously tipping will ruin the market nor do they do it to ruin the market.

    Just enjoy it while it is here.

  13. #20547
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee66  [View Original Post]
    Are the two bars on raymond street near the chapel still open?
    Has of about a HR ago they are. Just walked by and had a look at the talent. Not much there but they do show up from time to time so I always have a look.

  14. #20546
    Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    It's your money. Tip as you like. I pay and tip as I like with my money. My rule is, unless you helped me make my money then don't tell me how to spend it!

    For some of you, the supply side does not revolve around you, get over it. Markets change. Yes the American Vietnam GI may have created AC fifty some years ago. They are gone now, there are new customers, clients and markets.
    Its ironic how on one hand you talk market talk, and on another hand you defy it. Last time I checked there were more girls than customer in AC, so if we follow the demand / supply logic, prices should be in favour of the buyer. Unless for some personal reason you pay twice the market value,(a tip that's equal to barfine? Really?) and raise the expectations of the service providers and ruin it for others. Hey but what do I know. I will not tell you how to spend your money!

  15. #20545

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by KenjiYoshioka  [View Original Post]
    GDP stands for "Gross Domestic Product" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product) not "Gross Democratic Product. " That would be like. How well the government actually pays attention to the people. In which case the USA Has absolute GDP.
    Yeah - - the automatic misspell correction feature second guesses the computer user and can create these malapropisms which sometimes are difficult to detect. BTW, I am unclear as to your comments about the USA having absolute Democratic Product.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Euro Girls Escort


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape