fkk-livingroom.de
Perla Negra
fkk tours

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1370 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee66  [View Original Post]
    Are the two bars on raymond street near the chapel still open?
    Has of about a HR ago they are. Just walked by and had a look at the talent. Not much there but they do show up from time to time so I always have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    It's your money. Tip as you like. I pay and tip as I like with my money. My rule is, unless you helped me make my money then don't tell me how to spend it!

For some of you, the supply side does not revolve around you, get over it. Markets change. Yes the American Vietnam GI may have created AC fifty some years ago. They are gone now, there are new customers, clients and markets.
    Its ironic how on one hand you talk market talk, and on another hand you defy it. Last time I checked there were more girls than customer in AC, so if we follow the demand / supply logic, prices should be in favour of the buyer. Unless for some personal reason you pay twice the market value,(a tip that's equal to barfine? Really?) and raise the expectations of the service providers and ruin it for others. Hey but what do I know. I will not tell you how to spend your money!

Typo

Quote Originally Posted by KenjiYoshioka  [View Original Post]
    GDP stands for "Gross Domestic Product" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product) not "Gross Democratic Product. " That would be like. How well the government actually pays attention to the people. In which case the USA Has absolute GDP.
    Yeah - - the automatic misspell correction feature second guesses the computer user and can create these malapropisms which sometimes are difficult to detect. BTW, I am unclear as to your comments about the USA having absolute Democratic Product.

Raymond street bars still open?

Are the two bars on raymond street near the chapel still open?

Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mr. MG.

I regularly monger in Angeles and Pattaya and go to both places twice a year. The area in Angeles called on Fields Avenue is only about 300 meters long and this is where the best gogo bars are located in addition to the infamous High Society Disco. It also is called Walking Street, and Pattaya has its own Walking Street also. You then have many bars and smaller gogos sporadically spread out from Atlantis go go bar (end of Walking Street) continuing on Fields Ave a bit more, and Fields becomes 21st street, then Don Juico Ave. For about 1. 5 km. There are also some side streets off of 21st Street and Fields Ave. (outside of Walking Street), which have small bars, a few massage places, etc. but, it is best not to wander into these side streets on your own at night just for safety precaution.

Pattaya has a huge Walking Street filled with many gogos, bars, discos etc. and you have many Sois, Alleys (small streets), Roads, going from North Pattaya continuing into Central Pattaya (largest or prime area of establishments) , then into South Pattaya. There are many long streets that go East to West such as Beach Road, Pattayasaisong Rd, Soi Buakhao, Pattaya 3rd road. All in all Pattaya City is about 4-5 km North to South and 2. 5 km east to west from Beach Road to the filled with massage places, bars, gogos, etc. So there are literally thousands of venues whereas AC is the short Walking Street area of a few hundred meters and then the outer area of Angeles which is primarily an extension of Fields Ave. I would say that in terms of geographic size, yes Pattaya is probably more like 25 times larger than Angeles.

As far as working girls, Pattaya is estimated to have close to 30 k-40 k working girls, massage girls, etc. Whereas AC probably will have 3-5 k working at any given idea (this is my best estimate as there are no real numbers documented).

The majority of women in the gogos, bars, establishments, street freelancers in Angeles City that we meet are mainly between early 20's to later 20's. In Pattaya, there are actually more older women working in the massage places, discos, and smaller type bars than you see in AC, but the majority are still in their 20s. In other words, age is not a concern in either cities are there are plenty of younger women to choose from in both places.

As far as my favorite out of the two, no comparison that the girls in AC give better service, are more GFE, and have better attitudes. The Thai women are just more business like, colder, and there are far more mongers in Pattaya for me to compete with there. In AC the ratio of girls to mongers in always heavily lopsided in my favor also. Lastly, prices for AC are usually almost half of what I pay in Pattaya unless you do Beach Road girls in Pattaya which I won't even consider as you don't know if you are getting a ladyboy or real girl. Pattaya does have better looking girls in the GoGo Bars and has the advantage in the looks category but you will have to pay way more than in AC for these girls. But, Pattaya is just monger Disneyland on steroids due to the sheer mass of venues, working girls, action, etc. So that is why I continue to enjoy both. Do yourself a favor, and do not miss out on either destination, try AC for half your trip and Pattaya for the other half and then decide which destination has the better girls as numbers really don't matter (having plenty of girls in both destinations ). Hope this helps.
    Thanks for this excellent post. Lack of English in Pattaya does ruin it just a little, but I am still on a high from just how attractive some of the girls were, the problem with GoGo bars is that they can be a hassle, not knowing which girls are the property of Asian mongers and which are available to whites. A good rule of thumb for me is that those with olive or brown skin will go with whites. I do have fairly high standards in terms of looks that I want from girls. I'm really only in this for the hot 20 year old girls but I am warming to other experiences such as the personality of the girl and a good GFE.

Pattaya does have a lot of girls, but I think maybe 80% of them are just ugly and I wouldn't pay to fuck them. I had a look at some youtube videos and the bars in AC seemed to a lot quieter than those in Pattaya which is another bonus. I'll probably research this over the next few months and make a decision but I am tending towards AC at the moment. The problem is that my last trip short, so I feel like I have unfinished business in Pattaya. The other issue which I think is useful to point out is that hotels in AC are really expensive compared to Pattaya.

I think they're so similar, I might just do both.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompetus  [View Original Post]
    The myth of the spendthrift Korean throwing money at the girls is an object lesson in how rumors start and then perpetuate as the truth. Fact: South Korea has the 11th largest gross democratic product of any nation on earth; not too shabby for a country that 75 years ago was an imperial colony of Japan. But recall that the Canadians, the Brits, and the Frogs are all higher on the GDP list than the Koreans. They got more money to throw around than the Koreans. How it got started that the Koreans are rich and generous probably began when ISGer's mistakenly linked the Koreans to their detested neighbors the Japanese who were booming in the 1980's but not so much anymore.

Further, Koreans have the same basic human genome below their belt as you or I so regardless whatever the length of their dicks might be, I got to believe that they fuck like jack rabbits; just like you or I.

Then, too, I wouldn't lend too much credence to what a Filipina tells you about Koreans. She tells you what you think you want to hear or she might be a Korean reject who is expressing her sour grapes.

Another point about Koreans is that they socialize differently from the way that we do. The girlie bar in AC was inspired by the GI's who were the first western mongerers in the PI. It reflects the way that American men socialized and encountered women. It is a takeoff on the Friday night pickup joint where drunkenness and brawling are commonplace. In contrast, Koreans and their despised cousins the Japanese are uncomfortable with all that posturing and competition. So they buy their own girlie bars and play by a different set of rules. I believe that Korean men do not want the girls that they fuck to be shared with Westerners. They actively discourage it. Nay, they forbid it.

It happens much the same way in Japan and in Korea where with very few exceptions, shagging opportunities are denied to Westerners.
    GDP stands for "Gross Domestic Product" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_domestic_product) not "Gross Democratic Product. " That would be like. How well the government actually pays attention to the people. In which case the USA Has absolute GDP.

Interesting conversation. I can so with certainty that in Pattaya, some girls seem to be reserved for Asian only customers. These will typically be white skinned and tall. Is it the same in the Philippines ? In Pattaya you can still get good girls, just not usually the best one's.

I would have thought the girls would be more concerned with money than with being treated well. If a Korean treats her like shit, she may think, so what if she still gets paid ? It is not like any mongers are treating these girls nicely anyway.

The Many Myths of the Korean Ho-Monger

Quote Originally Posted by Streetlooker  [View Original Post]
    Koreans and Americans monger in different ways. I have noticed a trend in the Koreans that people seem to be overlooking. Lots of Koreans are catalog shopping there girls. MOST Of the 7 Bars near the Clarkton Hotel including ROADIES and After School and the former LIA now called something else. Have profiles of there girls to choose from for the KOREAN so they never have to leave there hotel grounds. The girls are picked and a van picks them up take them to there customers at there respective Hotels. Anonymity at its finest because a Lot of these Korean business men have a wife and reputation back home that don; t need to know what they are up too. I know has a White foreigner I get a vibe walking in these places like I am not wanted. Its like I have leprosy sometimes. Sure have a drink Even buy a girl a drink sit with her and talk But you can; t take out the girls they are for Koreans only and usually already reserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazeu  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I agree, something here is fishy. From my experience, generally, the stigma is Americans are cheap, big and like to fuck for hours. Whereas Koreans spend ridiculous money, like to drink instead of fuck, when they do want to screw, they're small and only go for 3 minutes. Hence the 3 x3 x3 moniker. One additional note, I have heard that Koreans have a reputation for getting violent when drunk.
    The myth of the spendthrift Korean throwing money at the girls is an object lesson in how rumors start and then perpetuate as the truth. Fact: South Korea has the 11th largest gross democratic product of any nation on earth; not too shabby for a country that 75 years ago was an imperial colony of Japan. But recall that the Canadians, the Brits, and the Frogs are all higher on the GDP list than the Koreans. They got more money to throw around than the Koreans. How it got started that the Koreans are rich and generous probably began when ISGer's mistakenly linked the Koreans to their detested neighbors the Japanese who were booming in the 1980's but not so much anymore.

Further, Koreans have the same basic human genome below their belt as you or I so regardless whatever the length of their dicks might be, I got to believe that they fuck like jack rabbits; just like you or I.

Then, too, I wouldn't lend too much credence to what a Filipina tells you about Koreans. She tells you what you think you want to hear or she might be a Korean reject who is expressing her sour grapes.

Another point about Koreans is that they socialize differently from the way that we do. The girlie bar in AC was inspired by the GI's who were the first western mongerers in the PI. It reflects the way that American men socialized and encountered women. It is a takeoff on the Friday night pickup joint where drunkenness and brawling are commonplace. In contrast, Koreans and their despised cousins the Japanese are uncomfortable with all that posturing and competition. So they buy their own girlie bars and play by a different set of rules. I believe that Korean men do not want the girls that they fuck to be shared with Westerners. They actively discourage it. Nay, they forbid it.

It happens much the same way in Japan and in Korea where with very few exceptions, shagging opportunities are denied to Westerners.

It's your money. Tip as you like. I pay and tip as I like with my money. My rule is, unless you helped me make my money then don't tell me how to spend it!

For some of you, the supply side does not revolve around you, get over it. Markets change. Yes the American Vietnam GI may have created AC fifty some years ago. They are gone now, there are new customers, clients and markets.

Wow $$

Unless, one is talking about freelancers, 2000 to 3000 pesos tip on top of 3000 pesos barfine, seems a little a little bit over the top. Not everyone has strong US dollars in their pockets. These are first world prices, and make my trips to the Caribbean a real bargain. Also, the girl I spend most of my time with during my last visit said she did not like Koreans because they fucked too much. This is contrary to the notion of lame Asian lovers. I personally, don't believe in most of the things these girls have to say.

A AMERICAN Opinion on Current AC

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeu  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I agree, something here is fishy. From my experience, generally, the stigma is Americans are cheap, big and like to fuck for hours. Where as Koreans spend ridiculous money, like to drink instead of fuck, when they do want to screw, they're small and only go for 3 minutes. Hence the 3 x3 x3 moniker. One additional note, I have heard that Koreans have a reputation for getting violent when drunk.
    Koreans and Americans monger in different ways. I have noticed a trend in the Koreans that people seem to be over looking. Lots of Koreans are catalog shopping there girls. MOST Of the 7 Bars near the Clarkton Hotel including ROADIES and After School and the former LIA now called something else. Have profiles of there girls to choose from for the KOREAN so they never have to leave there hotel grounds. The girls are picked and a van picks them up take them to there customers at there respective Hotels. Anonymity at its finest because a Lot of these Korean business men have a wife and reputation back home that don; t need to know what they are up too. I know has a White foreigner I get a vibe walking in these places like I am not wanted. Its like I have leprosy sometimes. Sure have a drink Even buy a girl a drink sit with her and talk But you can; t take out the girls they are for Koreans only and usually already reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyPete  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't read too much into what girls say about different races. They tell you what they think you want to hear. I can only imagine the stories they tell their Korean and Japanese customers about Aussies, Americans and Brits. The "3/3/3" gets passed around from girl, to guy, to girl, because it is funny and makes people laugh, not necessarily because it is true.
    Koreans are the biggest customers in AC.

They also own many restaurants and bars and most of Philippines girls like Korean foods, cultures and customers.

As usual, there are also some minors who don't like Koreans, but it is not major so do not take some Philippines' bad saying about Koreans is the overall impression of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    So for all these chicks that one monger meets to have something bad to say about Koreans sounds a bit off is all I am saying. Or is that what you meant when you said hard to broad brush?
    I wouldn't read too much into what girls say about different races. They tell you what they think you want to hear. I can only imagine the stories they tell their Korean and Japanese customers about Aussies, Americans and Brits. The "3/3/3" gets passed around from girl, to guy, to girl, because it is funny and makes people laugh, not necessarily because it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    Again thanks to all that have sent me private messages on my trip report and those also that have commented below.

I unknowingly made a few rookie mistakes especially so with over tipping (paying the bar fine and then tipping the girl). The saving grace is that I bar fined only 2 girls, both from Atlantis, so yes the opportunity to spoil 2 girls is there. Live and learn.

Thanks again all!

And side note, you see that the peso to dollar exchange is north of 50!

TTM.
    Like several others, I've enjoyed yours posts, and look forward to additional contributions. I don't think that tipping the girls is a "rookie mistake," or any sort of mistake at all. In fact, though others will argue that the bar fine includes all services, tipping is an expression of appreciation for good service and above all, is (in my opinion) the gracious thing to do. I've heard many girls in Angeles refer to Koreans as "kuripot," and what they meant by this is that the Korean guests tipped them only trike fare, when their expectation was probably much higher.

Guys here will never agree on tipping policy, and my intent is not to add fuel to the fire, but I think a decent tip should be pro forma. I have some friends who routinely tip Php3,000 for an overnight stay, others who tip Php1,500-2000, and none who tip less than Php1,000. I fall somewhere in the Php2-3,000 range depending on chemistry, performance and attitude. But for me, at my advanced age, the quality of the company is as important as the sex act, and if we have fun and some laughs, it's all good.

GE.

AC for two weeks?

I think you mean Field's Walking Street Hotel, which used to be Emerigo Hotel, which used to be Blue Nile Hotel (did I get that right? I've never stayed there but the web page looks like it's recently refurbished and has mirrors next to the bed. I really like to have mirrors next to the bed so that I can comb my hair first thing in the morning.

Two weeks seems a bit long for me, but other guys do it. If you get bored you could take one of the busses services to Subic Bay (Southern Cross and Fly the bus). You could also take a flight to Cebu for a change of pace.

Enjoy the mirrors. X Man.

Quote Originally Posted by AnewTravler  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

I have been planning on visiting Angeles for quit a time and finally I am going. This wilL be my first in the Philippines so I am wondering guys how long should I stay 2 weeks at least?

For me this vacation is just about relaxing and having some fun, ill be staying in the walking field hotel if you guys have any experience with this hotel please throw it this way hhaha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mirror.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations