goldentime FKK
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 345 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5172
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5172

    Tall alley girls

    There are a few girls from DF at the corner of hotel Ibiza and bar Malquerida. I tried a very pretty spinner. With clothes off her body was hard and chunky; her attitude was cold, hardened, rude, aggressive. DF girls are always cold, curt, all business. In contrast, girls from Puebla, Monterrey and Sinaloa tend to be soft, sexy, gentle, polished.

    Another tall lanky girls with curly blonde hair, hanging out near the 2 ATMs next to bar Valentina is Giselle. Her pussy was so loose it was like screwing air. Hehe.

    Try Valentina, a pretty, light-skinned spinner in front of Azul. She speaks adequate English, learning mostly from me hehe. She's soft, sweet, sexy, gentle, personable, really enjoys sex and makes sexy noises in bed. Sessions with her are always sensual and sensuous.

    Or try Joanna, the fresh-looking little girl in Cascada back door. She looks and acts like the baby sitter you always fantasized about. Hehe.

    Quote Originally Posted by AthTrainer  [View Original Post]
    Saw a girlmin the alley last night. Opposite side of HK. Fairly close to the corner closer to Ab. Tall, lean. Looked good from a distance. Looked for her later in the night, but was not there. Any idea who she is? Could be my first street girl.

  2. #5171

    BRENDA a Blond & ALEJANDRA la chaparita (short) both on Primera Daytime

    BRENDA was lurking in the small tienda (store) just East of the NE corner of Consti. On Primera (1st) top of hill. Not my type but told her would let others know about her. Claimed not to be a gringa but with bleached blond hair and light eyes, not blue but closer than brown. Good English no accent, tiny stud below lower lip. Lean and not that old, fresher looking than most walkers although I think she is closer to one than a card carrying SG. So look for her there afternoons around 4 pm was when I spotted her.

    ALEJANDRA at the Enva I posted about and spoke with again. She is looking better and better. Great VIBE she is from Toluca. Look for the shortest and cutest in tall heels and dress. Best asked at the walk up window if you don't see her.

    Dripping humid but the ocean breeze felt good where you could catch it.

  3. #5170

    ?

    Saw a girlmin the alley last night. Opposite side of HK. Fairly close to the corner closer to Ab. Tall, lean. Looked good from a distance. Looked for her later in the night, but was not there. Any idea who she is? Could be my first street girl.

  4. #5169
    While I won't necessarily disagree with your premise, I do want to mention. This article is 4.5 years old. I think it's important, as mentioned elsewhere to stay abreast of the short term crime trend, as it seems to be volatile.

    Also, again, not disputing the premise, but for a monger's sake in another country avoiding trouble in Chicago to any other big US city might be easier as a native. Visiting a foreign country presents a different set of challenges. I'm not saying Chicago is safer or vice versa. But I also think it's a bit of apples and oranges.

    That said, violence is definitely on the rise lately. But it will not deter me. In fact, I bumped my trip up about 1 month. With all the information and tips provided here, I am not overly concerned about safety. Be smart, do not associate with drug dealers, maintain a reasonable level of sobriety, treat people with respect, know your surroundings and you'll be fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travv  [View Original Post]
    "According to some new statics for the year 2012, the city of Chicago is the city with the highest rate of homicides in the United States, 506 deaths to be exact. Comparing this data to what the authorities in Tijuana, Mexico, have revealed in their numbers. Tijuana had a total of 364 homicides for 2012. Out of 32 states that make up the entire Mexican territory, only 6 are considered to be regions with high criminal activity which are Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Sinaloa, Chihuahua, Guerrero and the state of Mexico. Now, is it really unsafe to travel to Mexico?

    Comparing Tijuana and Chicago is only one example of how important is to look further into details before making your own judgements, and not just going by what everyone else thinks."

    http://www.sandiegored.com/noticias/...-than-Chicago/

    Commentator. Other stats: Tijuana murder rate is 19.6 per 100,000; Flint, Michigan 64.9; Detroit, Michigan 54.6; New Orleans, Louisiana 53.5; Oakland, California 33.1. Murder is not random, in Tijuana if you look for drugs or are a drug dealer you get in problems.

  5. #5168

    Tijuana Info

    You should read this for the most current information about Tijuana. It may surprise you that Tijuana rate leaves Chicago in the dust with only half the year gone.

    https://m.sandiegoreader.com/news/20...mplates=mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by Travv  [View Original Post]
    "According to some new statics for the year 2012, the city of Chicago is the city with the highest rate of homicides in the United States, 506 deaths to be exact. Comparing this data to what the authorities in Tijuana, Mexico, have revealed in their numbers. Tijuana had a total of 364 homicides for 2012. Out of 32 states that make up the entire Mexican territory, only 6 are considered to be regions with high criminal activity which are Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Sinaloa, Chihuahua, Guerrero and the state of Mexico. Now, is it really unsafe to travel to Mexico?

    Comparing Tijuana and Chicago is only one example of how important is to look further into details before making your own judgements, and not just going by what everyone else thinks."

    http://www.sandiegored.com/noticias/...-than-Chicago/

    Commentator. Other stats: Tijuana murder rate is 19.6 per 100,000; Flint, Michigan 64.9; Detroit, Michigan 54.6; New Orleans, Louisiana 53.5; Oakland, California 33.1. Murder is not random, in Tijuana if you look for drugs or are a drug dealer you get in problems.

  6. #5167

    Tijuana is much safer than Chicago. San Diego Red News

    "According to some new statics for the year 2012, the city of Chicago is the city with the highest rate of homicides in the United States, 506 deaths to be exact. Comparing this data to what the authorities in Tijuana, Mexico, have revealed in their numbers. Tijuana had a total of 364 homicides for 2012. Out of 32 states that make up the entire Mexican territory, only 6 are considered to be regions with high criminal activity which are Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Sinaloa, Chihuahua, Guerrero and the state of Mexico. Now, is it really unsafe to travel to Mexico?

    Comparing Tijuana and Chicago is only one example of how important is to look further into details before making your own judgements, and not just going by what everyone else thinks."

    http://www.sandiegored.com/noticias/...-than-Chicago/

    Commentator. Other stats: Tijuana murder rate is 19.6 per 100,000; Flint, Michigan 64.9; Detroit, Michigan 54.6; New Orleans, Louisiana 53.5; Oakland, California 33.1. Murder is not random, in Tijuana if you look for drugs or are a drug dealer you get in problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerHunger  [View Original Post]
    Is it really that bad when it comes to finding USA Girls? Set up to get robbed and getting jumped from behind? I guess there is more things to worry about besides trying to find a clean, non drug addicted, used up, poor hygiene American girls. You guys be careful out there. That sounds like too much of a headache and a risk.

  7. #5166
    There is some risks in the Zona at times. The key is to always be aware of your surroundings. It is also important to try keep up to date on the crime situation in the Zona. It is important for everyone to read & report the crime & safety thread on a regular basis.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerHunger  [View Original Post]
    Is it really that bad when it comes to finding USA Girls? Set up to get robbed and getting jumped from behind? I guess there is more things to worry about besides trying to find a clean, non drug addicted, used up, poor hygiene American girls. You guys be careful out there. That sounds like too much of a headache and a risk.

  8. #5165
    Is it really that bad when it comes to finding USA Girls? Set up to get robbed and getting jumped from behind? I guess there is more things to worry about besides trying to find a clean, non drug addicted, used up, poor hygiene American girls. You guys be careful out there. That sounds like too much of a headache and a risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    They typically hand out by the east end of the alley by the Coahuilla or on Constitution by the alley. Lindsey hangs out by the Oxxo in the alley after 9 pm. Another good way to find them is ask some other US girls about the one you are looking. I typically just keep walking around until I find the girl I want. Sometimes there is guys such as Jose Cruz that will offer to help you find a girl. They will offer to take you to meet them. I would advise against this. Since this often a setup to get robbed. It is also important to constantly look to see who is behind you to avoid being jumped.

  9. #5164
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    They typically hand out by the east end of the alley by the Coahuilla or on Constitution by the alley. Lindsey hangs out by the Oxxo in the alley after 9 pm. Another good way to find them is ask some other US girls about the one you are looking. I typically just keep walking around until I find the girl I want. Sometimes there is guys such as Jose Cruz that will offer to help you find a girl. They will offer to take you to meet them. I would advise against this. Since this often a setup to get robbed. It is also important to constantly look to see who is behind you to avoid being jumped.
    I'm curious. Like you, I circle Coahuila and the alley until I decide what I want. Does taking 5 or 6 laps make me more of a robbery target?

  10. #5163
    They typically hand out by the east end of the alley by the Coahuilla or on Constitution by the alley. Lindsey hangs out by the Oxxo in the alley after 9 pm. Another good way to find them is ask some other US girls about the one you are looking. I typically just keep walking around until I find the girl I want. Sometimes there is guys such as Jose Cruz that will offer to help you find a girl. They will offer to take you to meet them. I would advise against this. Since this often a setup to get robbed. It is also important to constantly look to see who is behind you to avoid being jumped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dswerve  [View Original Post]
    Where's the best place to find these american girls? The only place I know how to get to is Hong Kong haha.

  11. #5162
    Quote Originally Posted by MSClive  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you may be interested in this topic. Especially Lord Hargow.

    I favor clean American girls over clean Mexican girls. When I run into a slightly dirty American girl, it is only then that they face competition from Mexican girls.

    Lindsay: Partied with Lindsay. Got along so well with this girl we are practically married. Or at least buddies. We spent a lot of time chatting and talking between sessions. Hours. Her rates are still high for me but her service I do like.

    Cindy: Did not hire her. Passed on Cindy because she is way too skanky for me now. Also she dare ask me for $40+ so I just humor her. I told her that I stopped seeing her because of her rates and she gave me reasons why her rates were higher for Americans etc. I bought her a coffee and caught up with her asking about other American girls (the things I do for you guys) and free subscription to the Tijuana Hooker weekly. English version. That's pretty much her value to me. But I gave her a $5 because I am such a nice guy as she seemed borderline desperate when she realized I am not going to see her..
    Where's the best place to find these american girls? The only place I know how to get to is Hong Kong haha.

  12. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by BaxterSlade  [View Original Post]
    Was walking down Primera yesterday and was looking for the new young cute girl at the Enva. But she was nowhere in sight. Chatted with a girl standing at the Enva. Asked her about Alejandra and she said there is no Alejandra there. I gave her the description she said "ohhh that's Flor. So I will keep checking when I pass through that area.
    There was a Flor there several years ago but have not heard of her recently and worked evening into the night. Could be the newbie changed her name to Flor, but if not the girl was mistaken. It's very easy to take 3 steps off the sidewalk to the front desk window and just ask there. Much more reliable as many chicas will tell you anything but the truth in order to get your business.

  13. #5160
    Quote Originally Posted by NingunoEspecial  [View Original Post]
    Only chatted with her today, short brown cute, maybe 22 yrs if that. Hours are from 11 AM to 9 PM. Didn't negotiate services or rates but would bet she is worth a try.

    She is basically across the street from Rio Verde Bhar & a bit West of there.
    Was walking down Primera yesterday and was looking for the new young cute girl at the Enva. But she was nowhere in sight. Chatted with a girl standing at the Enva. Asked her about Alejandra and she said there is no Alejandra there. I gave her the description she said "ohhh that's Flor. So I will keep checking when I pass through that area.

  14. #5159
    It's worth the trip if you live in SD. I almost always find a good one. The only problem is that it takes 1-3 hours typically. If I could find a good WSW in SD I would stop visiting Tijuana. The problem is that the chances of finding a good in Socal and SD is almost nil these Personally I am mainly interested BJ's and cannot see paying $100 min for one from a escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerHunger  [View Original Post]
    6 American girls and half of them are Skanks. Not good odds at all. Is it really worth coming down to Tijuana to roll the dice on some disappointing USA Girls? Sounds like more of a miss than a hit IMO.

  15. #5158
    Lindsey & Jamie probably have the best BJ skills. I was fairly surprised that Lindsey had such a friendly attitude. She is typically quite cold to most guys. Cindy has to much wear for my tastes. Please give descriptions of Rollo & Amber and where and when you saw them. Karla / Kayla has a great body with nice perky tits. On of her arms had track marks the last time I was with her. I might see her again if her prices were more reasonable.

    Quote Originally Posted by MSClive  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you may be interested in this topic. Especially Lord Hargow.

    I favor clean American girls over clean Mexican girls. When I run into a slightly dirty American girl, it is only then that they face competition from Mexican girls.

    Lindsay: Partied with Lindsay. Got along so well with this girl we are practically married. Or at least buddies. We spent a lot of time chatting and talking between sessions. Hours. Her rates are still high for me but her service I do like.

    Cindy: Did not hire her. Passed on Cindy because she is way too skanky for me now. Also she dare ask me for $40+ so I just humor her. I told her that I stopped seeing her because of her rates and she gave me reasons why her rates were higher for Americans etc. I bought her a coffee and caught up with her asking about other American girls (the things I do for you guys) and free subscription to the Tijuana Hooker weekly. English version. That's pretty much her value to me. But I gave her a $5 because I am such a nice guy as she seemed borderline desperate when she realized I am not going to see her.

    Rollo or something: Can't recall her name but it was a weird name to the point that I was put off. She was not bad at BBBJ but sort of lost interest. She was doing deep throat willingly and doing rimming etc. So I grabber her head and thrust myself to completion. She did not mind. But a bit too skanky for my taste and very crazy in the head. I went to far with this one. Will not repeat.

    Rita: another skank but good lean body. Excellent BBBJ to become my best BJ experience from streetwalkers / standers. She gave me her edition of the Tijuana Hooker news. Here are some things she told me: Jamie is having a baby. Nicole is in USA and is expected to return July end or Aug 1st week.

    Amber: walked by and she tried to grab my attention. She has a great ass (9 out of 10) but absolutely bad attitude. I would sleep with her only if she offered me money. So I avoided her.

    Karla: super hot fake blonde. I have seen her before but one can rarely see her nowadays. She is definitely not on drugs as she looked as hot as she did more than a year ago. Her attitude is not too customer friendly. She asked for $50 USD for 30 min. I declined out of ego and on principle. I would pay a rate that high only to Ivanka Trump and that too if she told me Russian secrets during sex. So I let her go as I ogled at her hot body and thong peeking out over her jeans. I have hit that before so I had every right to take a good look.

    What we need is a proper escort service to organize these US girls a bit. I know I would use it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
World Escorts Directory
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape