Adult Vacations
Perla Negra
Mondial FKK
Dubai Bunnies
fkk tours

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1955 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29321
    Ya I remember that guy. He helped me out a lot, too, via email (not PM). A Prince of a guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    Jao was one of the legends on this board.

  2. #29320
    Quote Originally Posted by Revere  [View Original Post]
    There is a reason why trip reports have dropped on here. Grownmen do not want to be micromanage. If they write a trip report that is negative then they do not need someone coming on trying to defend sosua. A forum is expressing what you feel at that time. You only want people to write positive trip report's about Sosua. You always have to comment on every post. No one wants to hear someone micromanage the blog and that is why there is a drop off on trip reports.
    My PM box is full of messages saying this exact thing! People do not want to post because when others have had a negative experience and posted about it, they are always ridiculed by a couple of members that consider Sosua their personal paradise.

  3. #29319
    Quote Originally Posted by Revere  [View Original Post]
    There is a reason why trip reports have dropped on here. Grownmen do not want to be micromanage. If they write a trip report that is negative then they do not need someone coming on trying to defend sosua. A forum is expressing what you feel at that time. If people talk about something else you let it flow, but you just have to always try to micromanage the forum and why do you think no one wants to talk on this forum no more. You only want people to write positive trip report's about Sosua. Good luck with managing that approach. There is a reason this forum has dropped off have you ever thought you might have something to do with that. You always have to comment on every post. No one wants to hear someone micromanage the blog and that is why there is a drop off on trip reports. Again, actions always speak louder than words. Truth matters.
    I believe in democracy so as you circle jerkers are in the majority I'll leave you to your own devices and not waste anymore time here.

    I'm actually in Sosua, it's stopped raining and I am in heaven!

    I just want to encourage more NA jailbirds to experience what I do!

  4. #29318

    Micromanaging kills a forum

    There is a reason why trip reports have dropped on here. Grownmen do not want to be micromanage. If they write a trip report that is negative then they do not need someone coming on trying to defend sosua. A forum is expressing what you feel at that time. If people talk about something else you let it flow, but you just have to always try to micromanage the forum and why do you think no one wants to talk on this forum no more. You only want people to write positive trip report's about Sosua. Good luck with managing that approach. There is a reason this forum has dropped off have you ever thought you might have something to do with that. You always have to comment on every post. No one wants to hear someone micromanage the blog and that is why there is a drop off on trip reports. Again, actions always speak louder than words. Truth matters.

  5. #29317

    More of Same

    Meanwhile, while you circle jerkers are patting yourselves on the back, and, as one savvy poster put it, waving your dicks, reminiscing about your good old days, don't suppose you even noticed that nobody is posting any Sosua Reports anymore.

    The last one posted here was a while back, by guess who? LOL.

    You've explained that you are old, good friends, but why don't you find another venue for your gossip, and complaints? You don't need a park bench in front of the general store in this day and age of technology, so why commandeer a forum dedicated to a place, Sosua, that none of you are actually in, or would never go to this "shit sandwich", as you call it, by choice?

    You're supposed to have moved on to the "next level", remember? Lol

    Forget the old days, let's make the Sosua forum GREAT again, to borrow a current term.

    Let's have some reports, and the guys that never go there just talk amongst yourselves, but not here, PLEASE!

    There are other places surely for friends to gather, or don't you have any real friends?

  6. #29316
    Hi Mr. E,

    Ya Paco Grands is a nice place to grab a bite, a beer, watch the chicas go by and even exchange dollars. Lots of pros, semi pros and nonpros floating by at all times of the day and night. I like to see the chicas late afternoon / early evening there. To the newcomers, it's on the south end of Calle Conde. You can't miss it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    One thing off hand is Grands restaurant in Santo Domingo. I go to that mf about 18 times whenever I am there. Even met DCups in there about a year ago. Had OldKool not said anything I would have never known it existed. But he mentioned it and it made me say let me go check out this place OldKool is talking about. To me, ignoring someone because you do not like something is stupid. They may offer up some good info that you will miss out on and could save you from trying to reinvent the wheel.

    e.

  7. #29315

    Funny Joa story.

    You can actually go back and dig this one up if you want.

    Miss Santiago, some of you know her from back in the day was working Sosua then. She is now in Boca Chica I saw her there last week. Well, Miss Santiago fucked Jao and stole his phone. Joao called the police and when they came they searched her purse and couldn't find the phone. Everybody was confused, so Joao asked the police to call the phone while she was still there. Ring, ring, ring, everybody including Miss Santiago start looking around trying to figure out what was ringing. Joao said the phone is in her underwear. Everybody went back to the room and had her strip naked but no phone. Joao scratched his head thinking like a lawyer. Joao asked the police to call the phone again. Ring, ring, ring, what the fuck. Joao pointed at her pussy. The girl had the phone stuffed in her pussy. Joao got his phone back, posted pictures of the girl and the whole situation. I have seen her 100 times and never fucked with her, after Joao exposed her.

  8. #29314

    The Shit

    He taught me how to pull chicks on the fly. That is why I always rent a car. Cannot tell you how many chicks I have met on the fly.

  9. #29313
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandnash84  [View Original Post]
    Jaosousa was a big loss to the forum. Not only was he a wealth of info but a real nice guy. Helped me out a lot my first trip to dr about 6 years ago. Too much bullshit people starting fights with him over the stupidest shit. Just like what's going on now LOL.
    Jao was one of the legends on this board and he gave me my first tour of Santo Domingo. I knew him well personally and he had a few family issues, like his parents were older and not in the best health. We had a clash at the end because he lost his focus on the board and got distracted. I happened to stumble across his email in an old phone and sent him a line asking if he was okay a few years ago and he was happy to hear from me but only replied that he was good. Him Miami Heat lover, Bq ribs and a few others will go down as the ones who schooled me and will always be in my heart. BTW Jao was a lawyer.

  10. #29312
    Jaosousa was a big loss to the forum. Not only was he a wealth of info but a real nice guy. Helped me out a lot my first trip to dr about 6 years ago. Too much bullshit people starting fights with him over the stupidest shit. Just like what's going on now LOL.

  11. #29311
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghana2017  [View Original Post]
    OK guys we need to take step back and let MrEnternational way in on what he thinks to resolve outstanding issues. He has the most posts on the Sosua board! LOL.
    To me it is bich shit. I don't agree with you so I am going to block you. Women do that shit. Me, Wrx, Gogo, and GrownMan are friends and you can see by our posts that we each do shit a different way. We probably disagree on more shit than we agree on. We can talk shit to each other and go on about our business and nobody's feelings are hurt. Just because you do not agree with someone does not mean you need to ignore them. Take in what you can use and throw out what you do not want. We are all here to learn things from each other and teach things to each other; at least that is why I am here. There are not many things about DR that I learned on my own.

    I like to talk shit with OldKool but he has taught me some things as well. One thing off hand is Grands restaurant in Santo Domingo. I go to that mf about 18 times whenever I am there. Even met DCups in there about a year ago. Had OldKool not said anything or had I been ignoring his posts, I would have never known it existed. But he mentioned it and it made me say let me go check out this place OldKool is talking about. To me, ignoring someone because you do not like something is stupid. They may offer up some good info that you will miss out on and could save you from trying to reinvent the wheel.

    One guy named Jaosousa used to post here. (You can do a search for his old posts.) This mf was a wealth of information on the DR and Santo Domingo in particular. I would always bypass Santo Domingo (mostly out of fear) but one day he offered to show me around the city. He told me the best place he thought I should stay, told me explicit directions how to drive there from the airport, then when I arrived he came to pick me up and spent hours of his time trying to teach me everything he knew about the place. It was just too much information for me at one time. I am still to this day trying to find some of the places that he took me around to. Then the next day he hooked me up with Gagoo who showed me about using GPS in the DR. That was a game changer and made things 1000 times easier. What happened to him? Just like anyone else that "knows too much", MFs didn't want him around and ran him off. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. A huge loss to the DR forum if you ask me.

  12. #29310

    Summary judgment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie  [View Original Post]
    What took YOU so long? Lol

    There's a lot of hating going on here. Weird shit man!

    Anybody want to hazard a guess as to why?

    My take is that they can't stand success, it makes them feel so....... small and inadequate?

    What a bunch of losers, who have never figured out how to have a great time in our fave beach town, Sosua!

    But, they do control this media, so as long as they do, you'll get their Fake News!

    Note to Newbies:

    Only if you buy into their bullshit will they leave you alone!
    OK guys we need to take step back and let MrEnternational way in on what he thinks to resolve outstanding issues. He has the most posts on the Sosua board! LOL.

  13. #29309
    Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    I am joining the growing numbers who understand you have a mental issue and ignore you. Have a nice day in you paranoid world. Take your meds.
    What took YOU so long? Lol

    There's a lot of hating going on here. Weird shit man!

    Anybody want to hazard a guess as to why?

    My take is that they can't stand success, it makes them feel so....... small and inadequate?

    What a bunch of losers, who have never figured out how to have a great time in our fave beach town, Sosua!

    But, they do control this media, so as long as they do, you'll get their Fake News!

    Note to Newbies:

    Only if you buy into their bullshit will they leave you alone!

    (Oh, and all you assholes who have PM'd me for the last 3 years complaining to me about the same thing, but not having the balls to man up, and publicly post your opinions, please don't be PM ing me anymore!)

    Thank you!

    There, that feels better, already

  14. #29308

    TOO MUCH logic to counter

    Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    I am joining the growing numbers who understand you have a mental issue and ignore you. Have a nice day in you paranoid world. Take your meds.
    Anyways, I rest my case!. Meanwhile, I'll sit back and continue observing seeing you embellishing your reports and calling out BS on other posters.

  15. #29307

    WRX back on ignore

    I am joining the growing numbers who understand you have a mental issue and ignore you. Have a nice day in you paranoid world. Take your meds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrx2005  [View Original Post]
    Since you are so flattered I'm sure you won't mind me staying on your cyber neck then. And we won't see anymore nonsense about you trying to ignore or avoid discourse on these boards. Lets dig in shall we?

    Bottom line, in the previous posts of yours that MR E pulled up. You pretty much identified the women in question as Dom Cupid chicas. Not once did you claim they were Sosua pros. So even then, you were trying to mislead folks reading your trip reports to make it seem they were not putas. Essentially lying by omission. Anyway, lets use a little deductive reasoning in why that is so. When you meet a chick on DC for the 1st time, you do not know her as a Sosua hooker / pro.

    You know her as a chick from Dom Cupid. Hence the reason you described them as such. And we all know your routine for enticing and baiting these women initially so they have good reason to come to where you are. And you damn well know, you can get enough non pros to come to Sosua if you bait them, like you do. If you know you are dealing with a known pro, there would be no reason to bait or entice them to come to Sosua. Just schedule a meeting. But that isn't the case here.

    So really, you repeating with these women and you now claiming they are retired Sosua pros, that simply is irrelevant (and probably a hole patching lie anyway). What matters is you met them on DC initially and you brought them to Sosua. You didnt meet them 1st on the strip in Sosua not fuck them, and then find them on Dom Cupid later and all of a sudden decide you want to fuck them now.

    You: :Oh BTW didnt I see you in Sosua selling pussy? DC chicks : Yes you did. You : Oh so you dont have no problem coming to see me in Sosua? DC chicks : Nope not at all, Were all retired Sosua hoes." You : Ok bet, see each of you retired ladies later. Im sure it went down just like that.

    In case you have a hard time grasping, that means to you they are not known to you as Sosua pros initially. Retired or active. Now, I'm not saying none of them werent Sosua pros at some point. No. I'm just saying when you met them initially and got them to come to Sosua, they were Dom Cupid chicas. Which makes your position seem very hypocritical. So this sloppy hole patching job you trying to pull off doesn't fly.

    And you giving laptops to pros above and beyond paying them cash, is highly suspect. Damn if a Sosua hoe / pro can get a laptop, I'd like to see what you give non pros that came to Sosua to see you? BTW if a Sosua hoe is retired, does that now make her a non pro?

    And when are you going to explain your statement, that Everyone knows you don't invite non putas to Sosua? When and where did you learn that BS? Because you sure arent practicng that yourself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK
Euro Girls Escort


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape