Mondial FKK
fkk tours
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1953 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    Both girls were pros. One I had been with me on my previous trip and who retired from Sosua. I had a very good time with her and wantd to repeat. The other was also a retired Sousa girl in her 30's. To be honest I regretted inviting both of them. This is why I did what I did. The non weekend girls are pretty hard core and not very appealing to me. I had hoped that these giirls would provide better service and some GFE. However I saw many hot new chicas who I was not able get to because of my committment to my imports My statements were honest observation based on personal experience. Even on a bad night Sosua has more hot babes then any man can handle. Not to mention at my age 20 year old pussy is a big deal. I write my post to help other guys. I share the good and the bad. This can be very helpful but I will call BS when I see it. If any one has been to Classicos and there were more guys then girls please share.
    What is so bad about bringing hookers to Sosua, pro, semi pro and OP (occasional pro, LOL)?

I must have availed myself of dozens, if not hundreds, of chicas, in exchange for some material benefit, and money, over the years.

Thinking back, I don't recall even one of them actually being a Sosua native. Seems they all come in from out of town.

From my old long time regular, to my current little group, none of them actually lives in Sosua. My buddy, who has been with me off and on for the last couple years has the same experience.

A good question might be, why do we bring them in to Sosua?

That's where Sosua shines. The friendly little town, the beaches, the restaurants, the cheap and accessible friendly hotels, familiar faces, PP and Cabarete close by, and the scenery, yes even the girls enjoy looking at the passing scene from a seat in Baileys or Sinatras, or even Casa Marina, while sipping a glass of wine. Likely they'll see a neighbour from their little town with some monger, and a hola!

As long as folks are happy with what they are doing, who cares?

It's the miserable ones you have to look out for.

In my time in Sosua, I have met a few malcontents, that didn't know how to handle themselves, and the Charlie Brown black cloud seemed to follow them around. These people are a pain in the ass with their constant rip off stories. I used to engage them and ask, why are you here? But that conversation went nowhere.

I once got blamed by a guy I'd met at my hotel, (I posted the story here) who asked to join the fun at our table when, after groping a chica for half an hour, she asked him for money! There was a scene, drinks were spilled, and he says I thought she was your friend? I even got blamed for trying to help a guy with a contact, because she didn't like him.

So I decided a long time ago to remane anonymous, and stay away from other mongers, and their complaints. I fell for it again though this last time, I usually check out a couple of my favorite bars. I was leaving one, and the guy next to me asked where I was going, I told him and he invited himself along. Ok.

When we get there, his eyes light up when he see's all the chicas I know, and says he'd like to by a couple of drinks but he doesn't have enough money. I point up the street to the locations of at least 2 ATM machines. He insists I loan him the money, but I'd only just met him, but he saw me give 200 pesos to an old hoe to buy food, so he bitched. I said because you came with me to my bar I will buy you your drink, but I'm not your bank ok?

He started to get antsy and loud, and my trusty radar tells me that something was building here, so I drank up and left. Made a point of buying him his first beer. I was back there a couple days later and the staff just rolled their eyes at the guy. I apologized, but it wasn't necessary, they know me well. I ran into him later and he said thanks for getting me into trouble. You just can't win! Lol

So that's why I stick with the locals. They are much nicer friends than most mongers I have met! Mongers want your info and local contacts! Then they get all insecure about having had to ask you, and their ego gets bruised, in their own eyes. There's always this dichotomy, and tension in a mongers mind about him being a Mr Big, or just another a poor slob who has to pay hookers to get what God gave out for free!

As always, IMHO, YMMV!

.... I will call BS when I see it....
    We all have that right.

WRX I am flattered

Both girls were pros. One I had been with me on my previous trip and who retired from Sosua. I had a very good time with her and wantd to repeat. The other was also a retired Sousa girl in her 30's. To be honest I regretted inviting both of them. This is why I did what I did. The non weekend girls are pretty hard core and not very appealing to me. I had hoped that these giirls would provide better service and some GFE. However I saw many hot new chicas who I was not able get to because of my committment to my imports My statements were honest observation based on personal experience. Even on a bad night Sosua has more hot babes then any man can handle. Not to mention at my age 20 year old pussy is a big deal. I write my post to help other guys. I share the good and the bad. This can be very helpful but I will call BS when I see it. If any one has been to Classicos and there were more guys then girls please share.

WRX You know more about my post then I do. I am flattered to have you as a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrx2005  [View Original Post]
    So Mr O K, Back in November of last year you invited 2 women to Sosua? One you had part of the night, and sent her on her way. The 2nd one, you wifed up in Sosua for two days? I thought you said everyone knows you do not invite non putas to Sosua? Apparently you didn't get your own memo. Apparently you got special rules for yourself, and a different set of rules you apply to others.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    And although I have taken these women to Pedro Clisante at night, maybe you forget that Sosua is more than hookers on PC at night. You can go to Sosua and never even go near PC!
    I do not want to get in the middle of the animated conversation between Old Kool and Mr. E. I think Old Kool is not off and that Sosua does carry "some" stigma, I would say, that of association. Having said that, like Mr. E, I have had people visiting me from elsewhere, as far as Bonao (a woman in her early thirties who works and is well off because of parents and stayed with me at Casa Valeria) and had fun, with the beach, the food, the hanging out on Pedro Clisante. One even smoked a cigar with me standing in front of one of the bars, that is now closed. Another, from Pto Pta, when she was seen and recognized by another girl from the same town, explained to the latter, that I was her "novio". So take it whichever way you wish. My take is, the women are doing whatever they are doing, to maintain a life and a family. I am going to respect that. Last trip, a girl.

If I am not staying at Casa Valeria, I could indeed do without visiting Pedro Clissante as I have a car almost always but now of course, the restaurant at New Garden is a big attraction for me, not to speak of the Austrian place on Pedro Clissante or the German restaurant on the main street. Unfortunately the French place is essentially closed and I miss their ratatouille!

Naturally, Mr. O, 38 D on a slim frame and fucked me really good jejej. We went out maybe three times, dinner and her for dessert. After the third date whamo kablammo here pay my bills. Ay yi yi Still, I don't need the chica drama so she never got a roster spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakie  [View Original Post]
    Lol.

Strangers don't just come up to you in Sosua, or anywhere else with a pile of bills for you to pay.

Must be a back story!

Wanna share?

She must have had huge knockers, right? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers,

I am not a Sosua hater or lover, having only been there once, and preferring the relative tranquilo of Santo Domingo and Santiago chicas. Nevertheless I did putas and non-putas in Sosua and met a non-puta beer vendor on the beach who actually was a lot more trouble than any puta. She actually brought copies of her fucking bills and expected me and pestered me to pay them for her. Sheesh. Got to love the beach and the food, though. Especially the rib place. Just my .02. No flaming necessary. Cheers, amigos. Can we all just get along?
    Lol.

Strangers don't just come up to you in Sosua, or anywhere else with a pile of bills for you to pay.

Must be a back story!

Wanna share?

She must have had huge knockers, right? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shockman  [View Original Post]
    My apologies for having you salivate over nothing. The lobster fest was available in the restaurant opposite the small supermarket on the strip near the road down to the playa. Forget the name but was burned a couple of years ago.
    Something like El Loco, next to Sinatra's, but long gone now. Just a burned out shell!

Down on Choromicas beach near the river, one of the fisherman's cabins generally has an old freezer full of local lobsters, and on a weekend, they might cook one up fo you.

More than one alone can eat so I guess that qualifies as "all you can eat"? Best to arrange in advance though!

On another note, the furniture arranging has stopped at Rumba, now everything is piled up into a corner and bags of cement are coming in by the shitload!

Doesn't look like Rumba will be open soon, but there's always some work going on and somebody is spending money on the place, so we'll see!

All You Can Eat Lobster

My apologies for having you salivate over nothing. The lobster fest was available in the restaurant opposite the small supermarket on the strip near the road down to the playa. Forget the name but was burned a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkinsons  [View Original Post]
    Pray tell where the all-you-can-eat lobster orgy is? And price please?

Also Tempo. What does Guinea fowl taste like? I only know of it from Iron Chef (the original Japanese version, not the Hollywood remake. Because that's how I roll.).

Taking women to Sosua even a pro is like taking sand to the beach. There are so many attractive women walking around focusing on the one you are with is impossible.
    So Mr O K, Back in November of last year you invited 2 women to Sosua? One you had part of the night, and sent her on her way. The 2nd one, you wifed up in Sosua for two days? I thought you said everyone knows you do not invite non putas to Sosua? Apparently you didn't get your own memo. Apparently you got special rules for yourself, and a different set of rules you apply to others.

What the fuck are you talking about? Just because someone mentions they ate at a restaurant, does that mean they never cook at home, or more so that it is a brag to say they ate at a restaurant? Once again you are attributing to me and arguing something that I never said and the countless reports that I have posted alone of being involved in P4P show that you are off the rails. For your information, I just posted a report yesterday in the Bogota thread of 2 women I PAID for sex not even 24 hours ago.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post2129627

Again. Simple question. How many non-putas have you invited to Sosua to know that "most girls who are not pros will be insulted by a Sosua invite?"

How do you find the gall to call BS on others' statements when you can't even back up your own? See, I talk about things that I have experienced and know, while you talk about things you assume and suspect. So I am calling BS on you!

And so why is it that you import women to Santo Domingo? Surely with it being a big city and the capital there are way more attractive women walking around than the small town of Sosua.

Matter of got damn fact:

Talk about not practicing what you preach. Once again you stick your foot into your mouth showing yourself to be the king of BS.
    Say it isn't so E? You got Mr calling BS on other folks inviting non pros / non putas to Sosua? He openly claimis he invited a Dom Cupid chick, and then another chick from San Pedro to Sosua. I guess he's right. Everyone knows you don't invite non putas / non pros to Sosua, right? Especially when you got plenty of putas in Sosua to choose from (sarcasm).

I am sorry, but this OldKool mashup is just too funny:

Taking women to Sosua even a pro is like taking sand to the beach.
    My DR friends male and females have discussed with me what they know Sosua to be.
    Everyone knows you do not invite non putas to Sosua. Dominicans know that Sosua is a big brothel. Most girls who are not pros will be insulted by a Sosua invite.
    I was in Sosua from Saturday until Yesterday. I had a Cupid girl from puerto Plata drop by my 1st night.
    Yes I brought sand to the beach.
    Yes I brought sand to the beach, and I hope you burn in hell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjBspxuUmU

In the words of the late, great Rick James, "Cocaine is a hell of a drug."

And although I have taken these women to Pedro Clisante at night, maybe you forget that Sosua is more than hookers on PC at night. You can go to Sosua and never even go near PC! So I am going to jump out on a limb and say that you have never invited a non-pro to Sosua because ALL chicks that I know that are not hookers have never turned down an invite from me to come to Sosua. Shit. I have even had chicks get mad because I didn't invite them! (One from Moca and one from San Francisco de Macoris that stand out. I had to put them biches out of the car for insisting that they were coming with me.) From my EXPERIENCE, everyone knows that there is no problem inviting non-putas to Sosua.

P.S. Having hookers gather on less than a 100-yard stretch of an entire town could hardly count as it being a big brothel.
    Last year you had lunch with a lady you invited / brought to Sosua beach (The Tree House). I forgot where you said she lived and worked. Last year I had two ex coworkers contact me to let me know they were coming with their women to the DR for vacation. I invited each couple to visit me.

One couple I picked up, the other took a cab from Lifestyles. Both guys knew everything about my lifestyle visiting and living here from when we were working together. So Sosua was no secret to them. And they entrusted that I knew what I was doing. I brought each couple to the beach for lunch. Then drove each couple around in Sosua, and to my apartment. Not one of those women jumped out of their skin claiming "Oh shit, look at all of them damn hookers walking around".

Both couples thanked me, and both said coming to Sosua was the best part of their trip. Moreso than being strictly at the resort. The negative stigma of Sosua is wearing thin. A lot of people are regularly employed here. There is evidence of growth in this small town. More streets and roads in Sosua are getting paved. The various types of law enforcement to some extent are looking and acting more professional (with expected exceptions). There is always some sort of construction going on.

This place is full of businesses. Most folks think of Sosua for it's tourism. But the town has several banks, supermarkets, insurance agencies, hospital, clinics, dentists, bus station, farmacias, colmados, vehicular mechanics, major furniture and appliance store, utility company, hotels, apartments, car dealer and renters, a ball field, schools, museum, scuba diving, fishing excursions, cargo / parcel companies, clothing stores, salons, local transport for everybody etc. So with all of this going on, and then some, to describe Sosua as simply a brothel is really a very narrow-minded view.

Greetings fellow mongers,

I am not a Sosua hater or lover, having only been there once, and preferring the relative tranquilo of Santo Domingo and Santiago chicas. Nevertheless I did putas and non-putas in Sosua and met a non-puta beer vendor on the beach who actually was a lot more trouble than any puta. She actually brought copies of her fucking bills and expected me and pestered me to pay them for her. Sheesh. Got to love the beach and the food, though. Especially the rib place. Just my .02. No flaming necessary. Cheers, amigos. Can we all just get along?

non-putas.

This is a P4 P forum buying pussy is what we do no shame in the game. You spend your time bragging how you got free pussy from poor women all over the world.
    What the fuck are you talking about? Just because someone mentions they ate at a restaurant, does that mean they never cook at home, or more so that it is a brag to say they ate at a restaurant? Once again you are attributing to me and arguing something that I never said and the countless reports that I have posted alone of being involved in P4P show that you are off the rails. For your information, I just posted a report yesterday in the Bogota thread of 2 women I PAID for sex not even 24 hours ago.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post2129627

Again. Simple question. How many non-putas have you invited to Sosua to know that "most girls who are not pros will be insulted by a Sosua invite?"

How do you find the gall to call BS on others' statements when you can't even back up your own? See, I talk about things that I have experienced and know, while you talk about things you assume and suspect. So I am calling BS on you!

Taking women to Sosua even a pro is like taking sand to the beach. There are so many attractive women walking around focusing on the one you are with is impossible.
    And so why is it that you import women to Santo Domingo? Surely with it being a big city and the capital there are way more attractive women walking around than the small town of Sosua.

Matter of got damn fact:
    I was in Sosua from Saturday until Yesterday. It was a short trip so I did not make any posts. I had a Cupid girl from puerto Plata drop by my 1st night.
    2nd day I had a lady from my last trip bus in from San Juan.
    Spent 5 days in the DR having a good time. 2 days in Sosua with 1 girl. Yes I brought sand to the beach.
    Talk about not practicing what you preach. Once again you stick your foot into your mouth showing yourself to be the king of BS.

This is a P4 P forum buying pussy is what we do no shame in the game. You spend your time bragging how you got free pussy from poor women all over the world.
    Relax O'Kool:

This is the same guy who calls Sosua a "shit sandwich" and he would "never go to Sosua by choice", only presumably to fuck all the lawyers and putas that are lined up begging him to fuck them for free! He's moved on the "next level" of mongering and has left Sosua for those "poor abused wives" like you and me, who just "don't know any better. (so he says!) LOL.

The original legend in his own mind!

But he's always here in the Susua Forum, ready to pounce on anybody who has figured out how to have a good time in our favorite beach town!

But there's hope for him.

Another noted Sosua complainer here, has done a 180, and is now posting stuff that he excoriated me for just a couple years ago!

It's all there, in the record! He at least is a learner, LOL.

Continue to enjoy Sosua, it drives them crazy, for some weird shit reason! LOL.

I mean, how we possibly be having a great time, when they can't?

Posting Limitations