Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 781 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Gbp

It is still operating.

Quote Originally Posted by Showdown  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any GBP reports in a while. Does anyone know if it is still operating?

Showdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempoecorto  [View Original Post]
    What's the point? I ain't looking for a "girlfriend" let alone anything even longer than that. It is good enough to have a short term, perhaps mid term understanding, with people who as DurandPaul says are "hungry" so the deal is clean and clear for all. Indeed you may meet, if you ever go there, LOL, some of those connections.
    Understood. Wild horses could not keep me from going there in junio.

Gbp

I have not seen any GBP reports in a while. Does anyone know if it is still operating?

Showdown.

One of the three young women in my story, got married to a Dominican about my age (with a US residency) and contacted me about six months back. She now has a baby and lives about an hour's drive away, with the man and his mom and sister. Getting out of her morass was always her plan and which is perfectly logical: we all want to go up the ladder. I am aware of the equation as I presume most of us; I do not see it as a predator prey thing, in either direction but just an event that has evolved in human societies over millennia a quid pro quo if you will.

My harangue was meant for those that do not remember that quid pro quo and assign their claim to fame to their charisma rather than the lack of economic opportunity you mention.
    I see your point now. Claiming fame to charisma is a little out of touch with reality in a poor country. My using of the words prey and predator is probably how I see the world. We all have different ways of seeing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandpaul  [View Original Post]
    Tempoecorto,

Its good to have principles. I respect you for that. All those three girls had an agenda. Don't think you are the only predator. They can be trying to sell you a dream too. They may want to get married, hoping to come to the US. Then when they get here they will reunite with an ex boyfriend. Never think you are in control with women (This is just an example to make my point).

I would tell you a little more about me. My mom is African American and my dad is African. I grew up in Africa but I have traveled to the US or Europe every summer when I was young. In Africa I am in the upper class (I am nobody in the US LOL). The kind of girl I grew up with or I hang with back in Africa would not be impressed with a dress, perfume, iPhone etc. I am talking about the daughter of a politician or businessman. They won't be impressed to meet a foreigner, but they will be open to get to know a foreigner to see if he is a good catch. They can buy you a gift. They may not have a job, but they got dad allowance and don't have to pay bills as long as they live with dad. She may offer to pick you up driving a range rover or bmw. She will be offended or disgusted if she sees you with a P4P woman. That's like telling a girl in Santo Domingo that you are going to Sosua. I won't make that mistake again.

The main problem in the third world for young people is employment and opportunities for young people. Where I am from you have to be at least 40 for people to take you seriously. Its even harder for women to get jobs. In some countries society doesn't respect women who live by themselves. Most of the time women have to stay with parents up to when they get married. Some even have curfews. There is also pressure on women to find a husband that can be a good provider. A lady from a rich and educated family would want to marry a man from the same background and social status (makes sense. Everybody want to upgrade not downgrade). However, not all young men from the same background and social status are eligible bachelor. Some don't have jobs or don't have good paying jobs and still live with their parents (its normal in third world countries to live with parents if you don't have a job. You get kicked out in the US LOL). No jobs and no retirement plan make it hard for young people to get jobs.

A foreigner in every third world country is an eligible bachelor economically speaking. The only check left is to know if you are serious about getting married or getting into a serious relationship. That's why those girls conduct interviews and will try to use the pussy as a weapon. She will paint herself as a nice girl, tired of the BS, that she is looking for the man of her life.

At the end of the day. Anytime you go in a poor country, see yourself as an easy target from PROs and Non PROs. Being White or looking different increases your chances of being spotted in public without even saying a word. I won't even entertain going to monger in Haiti, Jamaica or any country with a black population as the majority. Why? Because I am black. I will lose the differentiation advantage and will have to be hunter instead of being the prey. One thing I like about Sosua was that the town is so small that people knew I wasn't not from Haiti or a local. I asked few people in Sosua how they knew I was a foreigner. They said everybody know each.
    Some good points added to the discussion. Mr. Enternational makes some good points about not ignoring the fact that there may be poor women everywhere who are just horny and want some sex, but I am also inclined to think that he has a tendency to misinterpret situations, too.

He is commendably honest about posting about some of his pratfalls in the DR such as refusing to pay the ITBIS at a restaurant, misunderstanding Spanish phrases, and so on, but I always remember one of his earliest posts on this board where he went to Sosua and picked up a girl from one of the hooker bars, took her for the night, and then did not want to pay her in the morning as he had believed that she was one of those horny good time girls who just wanted to have fun.

If someone who was aware of this board went to one of the hemisphere's best-known centers for prostitution and picked up a girl in a known hooker bar and took still did not realize that she was P4 P, how much can we value his interpretation of other situations?

As indicated above, he may not have known that the girl was a hooker, but she sure knew that he was a foreign tourist (and therefore in possession of disposable income.).

Reports

Tempoecorto
    Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]

Dominicanos are still fucking Dominican women left and right, regardless of their financial situation.... certainly aren't in San Francisco de Macoris.
    Very true and truer for the new crops. All young women "fall in love" and give it away and then when they discover pregnancy, they grow up to face the reality in a place where jobs are hard to come by. As far as SFM, I was there on a number of occasions, most would barely look at you when you try to strike up a conversation in a park or street. Granted, I have no special ability to woo but also, they are evidently as you say, pleased with what the local men offer.

Reports

Tempoecorto
    All those three girls had an agenda. Don't think you are the only predator. They can be trying to sell you a dream too. They may want to get married, hoping to come to the US. Then when they get here they will reunite with an ex boyfriend.

The main problem in the third world for young people is employment and opportunities for young people.
    One of the three young women in my story, got married to a Dominican about my age (with a US residency) and contacted me about six months back. She now has a baby and lives about an hour's drive away, with the man and his mom and sister. Getting out of her morass was always her plan and which is perfectly logical: we all want to go up the ladder. I am aware of the equation as I presume most of us; I do not see it as a predator prey thing, in either direction but just an event that has evolved in human societies over millennia a quid pro quo if you will.

My harangue was meant for those that do not remember that quid pro quo and assign their claim to fame to their charisma rather than the lack of economic opportunity you mention.

Reports

SavePros321
    Quote Originally Posted by Grub1  [View Original Post]
    I think of the money factor every trip to the DR. It has to really suck for all those poor men living there watching some stupid gringo come and take the best looking little ho right out from under him over a few fucking dollars. Each trip I am a little more careful of the peoples feelings I am dealing with. Most of us on here live and operate in a much larger area than the people of the DR. What I am getting to is that more than likely if you keep visiting the DR you will run into people you have already dealt with and they have feelings. Best thing is to respect all.
    Honestly, there are only but a very tiny fraction of Dominicanos that witness this, and it is mostly the Dominicanos that hang around Sosua or Boca Chica.

There is no other place in the DR in where Gringos are scooping up Dominicanas en mass in front of the men living there. Definitely not in the barrios, Santo Domingo, Santiago, Bani, etc.

Dominicanos are still fucking Dominican women left and right, regardless of their financial situation. It's not like the women there are sitting around with their legs crossed waiting for the next airplane full of tourists to arrive. They certainly aren't in San Francisco de Macoris.

Every 3 months she will borrow some money from me. She knows I have a girl but she knows I am probably the only person she can call to borrow $500 to cover her rent. I am like a credit card for her. She always give me back my money and I can stop at her house a bang her anytime I want to. Her kids know me and I even buy them gifts for birthdays. Is it free busy? Some will say yes. But I know its not. We both get something we need. Trust me guys if the locals in the DR had as much money as us those girls won't even be looking at us.
    Sounds like you have a nice thing going with this lady I am happy you are able to help her when she needs it and you actually get it back.

I think of the money factor every trip to the DR. It has to really suck for all those poor men living there watching some stupid gringo come and take the best looking little ho right out from under him over a few fucking dollars. Each trip I am a little more careful of the peoples feelings I am dealing with. Most of us on here live and operate in a much larger area than the people of the DR. What I am getting to is that more than likely if you keep visiting the DR you will run into people you have already dealt with and they have feelings. Best thing is to respect all.

Tempoecorto,

Don't think you are the only predator. They can be trying to sell you a dream too. They may want to get married, hoping to come to the US. Then when they get here they will reunite with an ex boyfriend. Never think you are in control with women (This is just an example to make my point).

A foreigner in every third world country is an eligible bachelor economically speaking.
    At the end of the day. Anytime you go in a poor country, see yourself as an easy target from PROs and Non PROs. Being White or looking different increases your chances of being spotted in public without even saying a word.
    Real Life Sobering Words.

Women Strategy

I have met three young women in Santiago, DR, who were of different caliber, one bought a book for me as a gift, another a Law student and the third a Medical student, both at a selective private catholic uni. The last, I first met at a McDonald and was able to speak English well. And as we were speaking, her dad came in with a large Toyota SUV -brand new, which costs more than chump change there. All three would speak of long term which was / is of no use to me as I do not lie to young women. About future potential, to get into their pants. Anyone claiming otherwise, lives in a parallel universe, smokes something, or selling.

A dream to the women of meager resources in the third world.
    Tempoecorto,

Its good to have principles. I respect you for that. All those three girls had an agenda. Don't think you are the only predator. They can be trying to sell you a dream too. They may want to get married, hoping to come to the US. Then when they get here they will reunite with an ex boyfriend. Never think you are in control with women (This is just an example to make my point).

I would tell you a little more about me. My mom is African American and my dad is African. I grew up in Africa but I have traveled to the US or Europe every summer when I was young. In Africa I am in the upper class (I am nobody in the US LOL). The kind of girl I grew up with or I hang with back in Africa would not be impressed with a dress, perfume, iPhone etc. I am talking about the daughter of a politician or businessman. They won't be impressed to meet a foreigner, but they will be open to get to know a foreigner to see if he is a good catch. They can buy you a gift. They may not have a job, but they got dad allowance and don't have to pay bills as long as they live with dad. She may offer to pick you up driving a range rover or bmw. She will be offended or disgusted if she sees you with a P4P woman. That's like telling a girl in Santo Domingo that you are going to Sosua. I won't make that mistake again.

The main problem in the third world for young people is employment and opportunities for young people. Where I am from you have to be at least 40 for people to take you seriously. Its even harder for women to get jobs. In some countries society doesn't respect women who live by themselves. Most of the time women have to stay with parents up to when they get married. Some even have curfews. There is also pressure on women to find a husband that can be a good provider. A lady from a rich and educated family would want to marry a man from the same background and social status (makes sense. Everybody want to upgrade not downgrade). However, not all young men from the same background and social status are eligible bachelor. Some don't have jobs or don't have good paying jobs and still live with their parents (its normal in third world countries to live with parents if you don't have a job. You get kicked out in the US LOL). No jobs and no retirement plan make it hard for young people to get jobs.

A foreigner in every third world country is an eligible bachelor economically speaking. The only check left is to know if you are serious about getting married or getting into a serious relationship. That's why those girls conduct interviews and will try to use the pussy as a weapon. She will paint herself as a nice girl, tired of the BS, that she is looking for the man of her life.

At the end of the day. Anytime you go in a poor country, see yourself as an easy target from PROs and Non PROs. Being White or looking different increases your chances of being spotted in public without even saying a word. I won't even entertain going to monger in Haiti, Jamaica or any country with a black population as the majority. Why? Because I am black. I will lose the differentiation advantage and will have to be hunter instead of being the prey. One thing I like about Sosua was that the town is so small that people knew I wasn't not from Haiti or a local. I asked few people in Sosua how they knew I was a foreigner. They said everybody know each.

Reports

Tempoecorto
    Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    Wow, T, you are really meeting some quality women.
    What's the point? I ain't looking for a "girlfriend" let alone anything even longer than that. It is good enough to have a short term, perhaps mid term understanding, with people who as DurandPaul says are "hungry" so the deal is clean and clear for all. Indeed you may meet, if you ever go there, LOL, some of those connections.

I have met three young women in Santiago, DR, who were of different caliber, one bought a book for me as a gift, another a Law student and the third a Medical student, both at a selective private catholic uni. The last, I first met at a McDonald and was able to speak English well. And as we were speaking, her dad came in with a large Toyota SUV -brand new, which costs more than chump change there. All three would speak of long term which was / is of no use to me as I do not lie to young women. About future potential, to get into their pants. Anyone claiming otherwise, lives in a parallel universe, smokes something, or selling.

Wow, T, you are really meeting some quality women.

Shuttle

Quote Originally Posted by FlacoLoco  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly? Can you be more specific?

Thanks.

Flaco.
    You walk up the stairs to 2nd floor and make a right turn, walk towards the end take the last exit to outside across united airlines, the shuttle / van is right at the curb in front of exit.

Reports

Tempoecorto
    Trust me guys if the locals in the DR had as much money as us those girls won't even be looking at us.

Posting Limitations