Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 748 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Just booked my Flight

I am five weeks from being in SD. Booked my flight 3 days in SD and 2 days in Sosua. I am very excited. The hard part is weeding out potential bed mates. I have old novia and other chicas I maintain contact with. As well as some SWs who performed well. Doing Thursday and Friday in SD. The clubs and discos are hopping. Sosua every night is Friday night.

In my opinion Sosua is a dump. Although everyone has there own taste in woman my two times there I did not see one that rated above a 5. The main strip with the bars is like a freak show. SD is much better, more resteraunts more clubs more options. Its more spread out but that's half the fun trekking it from club to club. Its classier in SD and the GFE in Sosua is non existent. The whole town can be done in about 10 minutes. I think the SD experience is more interesting and a much better time will be had for maybe a few dollars more.

ON a side note has anyone been to Jarabacoba in the mountains. They have a white water rafting trip I wanted to try. I'm told its 2 hours by car from the city.

Thanks.

Pink pony

You can get it for less when there are more girls than mongers, especially daytime and weekdays - 1,000 to 1,500.

Quote Originally Posted by BoricuaOnline  [View Original Post]
    Pink Pony, 1,500 and 2000, I chat once on Badoo with a girl that works there, she was very cute.

Reports

BoricuaOnline
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTremendo  [View Original Post]
    As for daytime action here are some options.

There is a place in Nunez de Caceres almost Kennedy second floor similar to gbp.

Pink Pony, 1,500 and 2000, I chat once on Badoo with a girl that works there, she was very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    SD is a monger killer as I found out on my first two trips. Luckily two vets who no longer post on this board (Jao and Bq) took me under their wing and showed me all the secrets of la capital. SD and Cuba are running neck to neck as my future retirement home.

Once SD is opened to you then you will understand what few who have the patience now know. SD is not a quick hit, most likely it will get you if you are rushed. It has every amenity that big American cities have.

With the outter towns to draw from, you have an endless supply of fine ladies to draw from. But you better have your game tight when hunting in SD otherwise you will be headed to the airport crying for Sosua.
    Wow Mr Gogo I thought you switched over to the West. And you caught up with Bq. That brother is always moving I am still waiting for my returned call LOL. I agree -you can't go to SD thinking its like Sosua. My boys learned the hard way. There are not many dimes SW in SD. They are either in the "strip clubs" or gone to Sosua away from home. You must have a game plan in SD. I say the place is great for importing chicas you met from other area of the DR. OLSKOOL said it first! There are many chicas available but if you have been use to pointing and clicking you better have a change up style in SD.

Intenet sites are fun

Internet sites are great if you have the time. I have been seeing my SAme DC cupid girls for over 3 years. They are my sure things. Once the sport fucking is out of my system it is nice to have GFE and great good morning sex. SD is a crap shoot because I do not do casas. I have had some excellent times with SD SWs. I have the numbers of a few who provided good service. My challenge is deciding which girls on the roster to pull the trigger. I not a full time novio so my chicas need to understand that, The site lets you meet and vet girls for your trip. Most are not hardcore girls but it is good to be able to break the ice before you meet. I really enjoy this hobby and spend time to make the trips great.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    You guys don't need those Internet dating services. You can do just as well asking a friend's girl to introduce you to one of her friends. You can even describe the kind of girl you like. Forget about those web sites.

Daytime action in Santo Domingo

As for daytime action here are some options.

Slip on me (needs previous reservation) but operates during the day.

Gbp opens at 3:00.

Call service pm me but will cost 5000.

There is a place in Nunez de Caceres almost Kennedy second floor similar to gbp.

If you are really freaky and nasty SW's on malecon on the way to the motels usually around Reina motel cheap but not very good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    You guys don't need those Internet dating services. You can do just as well asking a friend's girl to introduce you to one of her friends. You can even describe the kind of girl you like. Forget about those web sites.
    You are absolutely correct in my regard. I do not need a dating service / website. However, I use and enjoy dating services / websites. I like the convenience of them. I don't think anybody here said they needed them, or that they haven't already had a friend to have a girl introduce other girls? I've done that many times. Them for me, and me for them. Dating websites / services exposes one to a lot more choices and places to visit than simply relying on a friends girl. Why limit myself to relying on a friends girl, when I can use any and all options that gets the job done?

Internet dating

Quote Originally Posted by Wrx2005  [View Original Post]
    For bringing this up. I forgot about the warning from Dom Cupid that I needed to contact the website to make sure the recurring charge doesn't take place. I just checked my DC account. That sub terminates 8/20. I would have been pissed at myself for missing the recurring charge date. In the DR, pussy all around me, and paying for a sub I don't currently need.

Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if it has changed recently or not, but the 3 month, 6 month, or 12 months memberships do not auto-renew. At least they did not in the past.
    It has changed recently. I currently have a 3 month sub with DC. Auto renew is now set automatically. You have to go into your account and change the billing. I just did mine. When I'm ready for another sub, I will get it when its most advantageous for me

My next preference is to sign up when I am already in country or soon to be. That way if she is real cute I can set up a meeting quickly. The guy right there in country trumps the guy talking to the same chica for weeks or months before he can get anywhere near the juice.

Thank you both!

Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how it works from outside the US, but Badoo is a ripoff site. The reason they want you to "invite your friends" (for credits) is so they can collect the email addresses and sell the information.

They only allow you to contact so many people in one day. If you hit that limit, you have to buy credits in order to break that rule. It's the same thing even if you pay money. I once did the one month for the "Super Powers" package and they still limited the amount of people I could contact in one day and told me I would have to buy credits if I wanted to exceed the daily limit. On top of that, those fuckers tried charging my card (recurring charge) for another month even though I cancelled the subscription beforehand via Paypal. Hell, Paypal couldn't even get ahold of them to ask why they charged me for another month, so Paypal refunded the money to my card and dealt with them from their end.

FYI: if there is an option to pay for one of these foreign dating sites like DC or Badoo using Paypal, ALWAYS use the Paypal option because they will get your money back for you if you every have any problems with the website subscription. Most of these sites will automatically have your shit on a recurring monthly charge unless you contact them to cancel it. But if you do it via Paypal, you can just log into your Paypal account and cancel the subscription from there. That way if the website tries to dispute you doing so, Paypal will have a record of you doing so on their end.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    SavePros thanks for being the guinea pig. I learned about the recurring charges this past time around on DC. Previously when I had gotten the one month deal then it was turned off after that. However last March when my month was over it was still going strong in April. Then I saw the new charge on my card. Then I went to the site and saw they had it on recurring. Figure if I wanted that wouldn't I just get the 3 month which is cheaper than 2 1 months. I wrote to let them know I only wanted 1 month but it charged my card again. I never heard back from them so I unchecked the recurring and rode my extra month out like a boss. Lesson learned.
    For bringing this up. I forgot about the warning from Dom Cupid that I needed to contact the website to make sure the recurring charge doesn't take place. I just checked my DC account. That sub terminates 8/20. I would have been pissed at myself for missing the recurring charge date. In the DR, pussy all around me, and paying for a sub I don't currently need.

You keep bringing all these other places into the mix because you have been there and can compare but once again, most people on this thread have only been to DR. You can't really ask a man why he prefers chicken over steak if he has never eaten steak. All he knows is that the chicken is delicious. When I said debate I meant SD vs whatever place, not us arguing over an issue.

Maybe I misread. From your original post I thought you wanted to know why Santo Domingo over Sosua. Now it seems you want to know why Santo Domingo over big cities in other countries. Many people on this thread live in the US and take short trips so the proximity and price of Santo Domingo is better than going all the way to Rio or elsewhere. Remember that for the US citizens, if we go to Cuba then we have to sneak and go through a third country to get there. Others like the soul and flavor that Santo Domingo has to offer. In Lima you are not going to find Peruanitas shaking their big round asses to Merengue music. And most of the year Lima is quite cold anyway. Rio is just too damn expensive these days. 10 years ago only Thailand could come close to Rio. I have not been to Rio in about 4 years. I had a trip planned for next month, but my ex-girlfriend warned me to just forget about it for now. I have been to many cities in Colombia, but Medellin is not one of them.

In a recent post I did state though what separates DR from the others is it's down home feel. Whereas the other places will give off a New York if you don't know a stranger then do not speak to them vibe, DR is totally opposite. You can walk up to anyone at anytime in DR and have a conversation with them. It is laid back. On top of that you can be riding down in DR and see a chick walking. You can pull over and she will get right into the car with you. Half of the time you can take her to the motel from there. If she does not have a man, then you will for sure exchange contact info with her. That shit is just not going to happen in any of the other places you mentioned.
    Thanks again, and you make a valid point about comparisons relativ to your knowledge base of places, but again that wasn't why I mentioned the others, which I did once again to frame the question. It would appear that the value proposition you describe is a variety of chicas open to the experience of casual meetings with foreigners and still in a big city environment. That's a good thing, and I understand that. Thanks again for the thoughtful response.

My world view changes with each new place I visit, but I can still examine each individual place based on its own merits. Every place has its own advantages and disadvantages, as well as it's own flavour. You don't have to have been to a lot of different places to appreciate the one you're in. Travelling widely brings a different perspective, but doesn't diminish your stop in any particular city. I appreciate your feedback and your viewpoint, so thanks.

Now, completely outside out the question, and as an actual comparison this time, your last statement about not having women jump into a strange car and just go with you in any place other than th DR is incorrect, as Cubanas will also go with you at the drop of a hat if they're so inclined. It makes Cuba a wonderful place to visit as well.

I look forward to my visit to Santo Domingo, and if you're around I'd be happy to meet up and buy you (and anyone else around) a beer or two to say thanks.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    You make good points about poor planning. You can not go to SD unprepared. Where you stay where you go all determines how much fun you have.

Mr E practically lives in the DR so car is not an option it is a requirement. I have rented a car in SD and will not do it again. The traffic in SD is insane and because often we do not know how get anywhere makes it even more dangerous, I Use cabs often the same driver. Being worried how to find locations is stressful. Speaking Spanish in SD is not an option it is a requirement. The locals speak zero English. Having a fender bender in the DR could turn into a nitemare very fast. I do not think it is worth the risk. SD is a crap shoot sometimes. I do not enjoy brothels although GBP looks like great deal. I keep some nice working girls numbers for back up. It cost way to much money to be striking out so sure things can save the day.
    Old kool always respected your game. You having a driver is different as you have hot chicks coming to see you and you always have a good plan. You are always respectful to women and treat them well more people should learn that approach that is why the women you hang with love you and always are happy to see you and never screw you over. Now that is real game. People have to understand some people do not have bad stories. there is a reason they are smart and choose women wisely. Not to say it cannot happen but a lot can go wrong picking up a sw late at night. I just want people to have fun and be safe and not make stupid mistakes or have confrontations for no reason - not worth it.

Reports

SavePros321
    SavePros thanks for being the guinea pig. I learned about the recurring charges this past time around on DC. Previously when I had gotten the one month deal then it was turned off after that. However last March when my month was over it was still going strong in April. Then I saw the new charge on my card. Then I went to the site and saw they had it on recurring. Figure if I wanted that wouldn't I just get the 3 month which is cheaper than 2 1 months. I wrote to let them know I only wanted 1 month but it charged my card again. I never heard back from them so I unchecked the recurring and rode my extra month out like a boss. Lesson learned.
    I'm not sure if it has changed recently or not, but the 3 month, 6 month, or 12 months memberships do not auto-renew. At least they did not in the past.

Few thoghts on SD

You make good points about poor planning. You can not go to SD unprepared. Where you stay where you go all determines how much fun you have.

Mr E practically lives in the DR so car is not an option it is a requirement. I have rented a car in SD and will not do it again. The traffic in SD is insane and because often we do not know how get anywhere makes it even more dangerous, I Use cabs often the same driver. Being worried how to find locations is stressful. Speaking Spanish in SD is not an option it is a requirement. The locals speak zero English. Having a fender bender in the DR could turn into a nitemare very fast. I do not think it is worth the risk. SD is a crap shoot sometimes. I do not enjoy brothels although GBP looks like great deal. I keep some nice working girls numbers for back up. It cost way to much money to be striking out so sure things can save the day.

Posting Limitations