Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 802 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Australia

She and her spot has been in action since the Herminia days. She is a real old school character. Every town in the campos has a house like hers. It's the place for women to go when they need quick cash but don't have anything to hock at the compra-venta.

Quote Originally Posted by BoricuaOnline  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to Casa Australia on Villas Agricolas? Last time there over a year ago it was 500 pesos to Australia and a recommended 1500 to the girl for up to 4 hours. The place which actually is Australia's house is on Ramirez 125 Villas Agricolas. Girls are young, the oldest one was 21 the time I went there.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I imagine their typical paying customer is the visiting business type. Company is paying all their expenses, and they're used to paying $5-10 cover charge back home and $20 just for a lap dance, so the price seems reasonable.
    The real question is why on earth do men go to so-called Gentlemen's Clubs in the US to drink sodas and get lap dances from skanks.

Australia

Have you been to Casa Australia on Villas Agricolas? Last time there over a year ago it was 500 pesos to Australia and a recommended 1500 to the girl for up to 4 hours. The place which actually is Australia's house is on Ramirez 125 Villas Agricolas. Girls are young, the oldest one was 21 the time I went there.
    Is the street name Ramon Ramirez? Thanks.

Mr. E.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    I have never figured why guys go to these places. They treat you like a straight sucker. The women are often attractive but then everything goes down hill. Some guys swear by these places. It is a fucked up business model. How they keep their doors open blows my mind.
    I imagine their typical paying customer is the visiting business type. Company is paying all their expenses, and they're used to paying $5-10 cover charge back home and $20 just for a lap dance, so the price seems reasonable.

Why the clip joints

I have never figured why guys go to these places. They treat you like a straight sucker. The women are often attractive but then everything goes down hill. Some guys swear by these places. It is a fucked up business model. How they keep their doors open blows my mind.

Clip Joints

I dropped the girl that my brother hooked me up with back home in Santo Domingo East and decided to do something that I had never done before; hit the clip joints to see what the deal really was.

I started off at Foxy's. I parked the car across from D'Luis and those same "security" and car wash guys were still there. This was about 10:40 pm. I went in and immediately asked for a menu. They said they didn't have one. I said well how much is a Cuba libre then? The guy told me 350 pesos. I said fuck that are you crazy. Then I turned around to the 5 girls who work there that had me surrounded. I asked the best one to my liking how much for her. She said 100 dollars for 1 hour. Now whenever you are in a foreign country that does not use dollars and someone starts talking to you in dollars, then your options are to hand them a jar of vaseline and bend over or either get the fuck out of there. Since I have no intentions of taking anything up the ass, I left.

I went out and took a right and walked over to Baby Dolls. I had always thought that the girls live there because they would always be hanging out the upstairs window. Well come to find out you have to walk upstairs to get to the bar. It was the same song and dance. 350 pesos Cuba libre. I told dude I can get a whole bottle of rum for 300 pesos. He said yeah, but it is a big glass and showed me the glass. Again I turned around to the girls who had surrounded me (there were about 9 of them in this bar) and asked the one to my liking how much for her for all night. She didn't know shit. She talked around me to try to ask the bartender. I said fuck it you don't know and moved to the next girl. She tried to ask the bartender too. I tried to cause interference, but I think she had gotten the word from when the first girl asked. She responded $200. I walked out.

Next stop was to drive to Doll House. I parked the car and got out. There was a guy and his lady walking in at the same time as me so I let them go first. There is a cashier before you go inside the door. She told the girl the cost was 500. Her man handed her the 500. I take it that it is free for women to enter. The sign behind the cashier said 500 cover and 500 consumation. I asked the cashier how much a Cuba libre was. She clarified that you have to pay 500 to get in and once in that you must spend another 500 on drinks. So you can not even walk in unless you are ready to come off 1000 pesos. I walked off laughing. Funny thing was that place had several cars parked out front (so I assume customers inside) whereas the other places didn't have any other customers inside.

Like I was saying I walked off lauging and the guy who earlier thought he had to guide me to park came up to me. I said man they much be crazy. 1000 just to walk in. He said yeah and you can't even touch the girls in there. But I know a place... LOL. Okay man, how much is it going to cost me for you to show me this place? 300 he said. I said no way dude. He said okay 100. Let's go.

I was hoping he could show me the place the other brother reported on last week. But guess where he takes me. To damn Sky High. I said man I already know this place, 305, all of them. He said what about Casa Teresa. I said man I know them all. I told him I wanted a place as cheap as GBP for 1000 pesos. I don't even think he knew what GBP was. He was like yeah well if you want some chicks here it will cost you 4000 pesos and 8000 for all night. He said, but I know a girl... Man I don't need a girl. I have many women that I don't even have to pay. I just want to see some fuck houses that I don't know. I asked him what about the places with the Christmas lights around the door. He said those are all closed. I don't know if he meant closed for good or closed because of the late hour.

We started back down the malecon and passed some hookers. He said just let me show you this chick I have who will only want 2000. I said dude I can get any of those hookers standing over there for 800 or my own girls for free. He told me to drop him back off at Doll House then. I parked and grabbed my money roll and peeled him off 100. He said give me 150. I said man if you don't get the hell out of here. I drove down the malecon and made the right on Abraham Lincoln headed to GBP.

Gbp

Nice lamp post. Call her. The place has no signs. As far as I remember it is on a second level. Waleska told me that she wanted to keep her business on low profile. She explained my that places as for example Casa Teresa has to pay near 100 k year bribes to avoid law intervention.

She visited me to my hotel room so I have never been to her place.
    Ahh there you go. I was just down at GBP and they closed up at 12 because there were no customers. I was actually ready to go with the girl who had been playing with my dick since I had walked in. She said she would be right back because she was going to put on her clothes. I took it that she was going to leave with me. She came out dressed and went right for the door. So I followed behind. By then she was already downstairs and jumping into her taxi. I hung out downstairs for a while. A couple of guys in the National Police truck were talking to one guy out front. I asked another girl who was still waiting outside what was wrong. She said that her taxi wasn't there yet.

I did witness a few girls getting paid before they left. The bartender whipped out the book and paid them accordingly. I saw 2 girls get 1000 and 1 girl get 500. (So they aren't getting rich or doing as many sessions as some may think.) For some reason one of the 1000 girls kept trying to give it back to the bartender.

Since GBP was a bust, I remembered about the card that BO had posted and pulled it up to get the address. After riding around the block several times, I decided to park and get out and walk to look for it. I came up empty handed. Makes sense since we now know that there are no signs for the establishment. It was on to Barra Payan to grab a sandwich and back to Boca Chica for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    What kind of bogus shit is this? I'm here and I don't see a d thing.
    Nice lamp post. Call her. The place has no signs. As far as I remember it is on a second level. Waleska told me that she wanted to keep her business on low profile. She explained my that places as for example Casa Teresa has to pay near 100 k year bribes to avoid law intervention.

She visited me to my hotel room so I have never been to her place.

Yes. See attached picture of her business card.
    What kind of bogus shit is this? I'm here and I don't see a d thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150630_001604.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Puntz79  [View Original Post]
    There is a massage place on the way to the departure area, before the gates. There are usually two girls working. Massages are fine. Extras, I have tried and no go. It was rumored here before that extras are available, from my most recent experience that was not the case. However, it could depend on the chica as well. One of my friends visited Santo Domingo a couple months back and same thing, no go on extras.

Maybe others have just had better luck.
    Same. Here. Tried it Twice and no luck with Extras. The girls the gave me the massage did not even hint at anything extra and honestly I didn't ask or push the issue. The vibe just wasnt there. It would have been very awkward if I had brought it up. Like others have said it depends on the girl I suppose. However, I have never heard of anything more than a Hand Job, and the massage it self is fairly expensive. I would only do it again if I was really desperate for a massage or had time to kill because of a delayed flight.

There is a massage place on the way to the departure area, before the gates. There are usually two girls working. Massages are fine. Extras, I have tried and no go. It was rumored here before that extras are available, from my most recent experience that was not the case. However, it could depend on the chica as well. One of my friends visited Santo Domingo a couple months back and same thing, no go on extras.

Maybe others have just had better luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to get massage with extras at the santo domingo airport? I seem to recall there is but can't seem to find the post. Leaving sd tomorrow aftn (Tues.). Thanks for any replies.

Is it possible to get massage with extras at the santo domingo airport? I seem to recall there is but can't seem to find the post. Leaving sd tomorrow aftn (Tues.). Thanks for any replies.
    There is a massage place in the departure zone, or was last month anyway.

Really depends how desperate the girl is for cash and whether you can talk her into putting her job at risk. Of course if she is already on the way out, she may be more amenable. Obviously the owners of the business have to be able to deny sex is available.

Last day in SD

I have to say thanks for the game fellas! I'm glad I made this trek. Hotel BQ is dope the pool area on the 8th floor is a must see. Bad Dominicans everywhere in swimsuits, who can not love it. And all the youngsters in the bar downstairs showed mad love. Also I came and went with chicas and was never asked and questions, they were never asked to register so from what I can tell BQ is super relaxed with the chica visiting policy, we will really see upon check out LOL but for me this got to be home base next trip Didn't get to sample as much as I liked but what I got I enjoyed. Already planning next trip in my mind LOL. Got the contacts I need the little hommies at BQ ready to show city for real for real. Waiting on tagged chick # 1 to return to finish the night but if she don't I got bad one waiting in the wings but it's a matter of semi free (50 bucks and cab ride for tln) or one that cobras por la hora jaja. If you ain't got them once again Tagged and Whatsapp are major tools!! Use them.

Several people have reported that extras are available, and several have reported that no extras are available. I think it all depends on who is working, what time of day, how busy, etc. I was tempted to check it out before my return flight but I was worried I didn't have enough time.

Posting Limitations