Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 787 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Here's an option to give you a chance to meet her, without having a problem getting rid of her.

Depending on how long you will be in the DR, just set aside an extra day or two in Santo Domingo before you go north. Don't tell her about Puerto Plata, or tell her you are meeting friends there, any excuse that makes it impossible to take her along. Spend a day and night with her. If she's so good you don't want to leave her behind, change your story.
    Thanks. But I don't want to stay in Santo Domingo at all. There is nothing for me and I feel like I am wasting my limited time there. I enjoy visiting Puerto Plata. I did what you recommend in the past. I stayed first and last day in Santo Domingo. I will spend 9 days in Dominican Republic, all in Puerto Plata.

A double dose of good advice

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    I do not think you have to be afraid of internet girls. They are going all out to rill you in. Most want relationships and will work to please you. They will make love to you like you are a celebrity. You will not get this from casas and SWs. If you want a little GFE in your vacation use the sites. The girls love being on vacation with you. If you are not retarded you will be the master of the encounters. Mr Go has forgotten the thrill of new willing pussy that the cupid girls provide. He has skills and time that make using internet chicas a waste of time. You are not taking sand to the beach. You are taking a girl friend. Trust me when you are 50 plus and have a 20 something girl making love to you with vigor this is priceless. Some girls will try to play you but we are playing them as well. We control our wallets and can say the magic word No when ever we need to.
    From Mr. Gogo and Oldkool.

I am well aware that the cupid chicas will try to play me, just like the chicas on the street and in the bars will try to play me. I've already had several chicas make the attempt. Most of them I just told no and goodbye, but one was so bad at playing me that I spent several hours teaching her how to be better at playing men.

My trip starts in the morning, and finally most of my plans are set. First off is an 18 year old with a Barbie body on a 5' frame. She seems to believe I will become addicted to her. Nothing asked for, but I will give her a $4 crop top t- shirt for TLN.

Second night, with an option for 2 more is another cupid chica. She wants a bit more, 1500 for TLN.

After that I am heading to Sosua for Saturday night thru Tuesday, with the option to stay until Friday. But I will probably head back to SD. I have 4 more there who I've been building up slowly.

I Have the Passport card, and book both. I carry the card and leave the book in the safe with my wallet, non DR phone and money. I tend to only carry as much money as I expect to spend, with a good cushion, and split it between my 2 front pockets.

I guess I am as ready as can be. Maybe I will see some of you in Sosua.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    I do not think you have to be afraid of internet girls. They are going all out to rill you in. Most want relationships and will work to please you. They will make love to you like you are a celebrity. You will not get this from casas and SWs. If you want a little GFE in your vacation use the sites. The girls love being on vacation with you. If you are not retarded you will be the master of the encounters. Mr Go has forgotten the thrill of new willing pussy that the cupid girls provide. He has skills and time that make using internet chicas a waste of time. You are not taking sand to the beach. You are taking a girl friend. Trust me when you are 50 plus and have a 20 something girl making love to you with vigor this is priceless. Some girls will try to play you but we are playing them as well. We control our wallets and can say the magic word No when ever we need to.
    But for a newbie fresh out the box to get locked down with GFE can be very expensive and counter productive if he wants to keep all options on the table. This is a new well schooled breed of chicas now in the DR. Before they came from the heart. They wanted a foreign boyfriend, they wanted you to meet the family. Before they weren't acustomed to pulling multiple tricks a day for fast money. Sure the mongers and their sport fucking style has hardened these girls so going out looking for GFE nowadays is almost like setting yourself up for disappointment. The time it takes to wade through the Internet girls to find out what she is about only to be more confused, is not worth the time in my opinion. Girls will be coming at these newbies once they arrive, then they can do a hands on interview.

I love The Cupid site

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Here's an option to give you a chance to meet her, without having a problem getting rid of her.

Depending on how long you will be in the DR, just set aside an extra day or two in Santo Domingo before you go north. Don't tell her about Puerto Plata, or tell her you are meeting friends there, any excuse that makes it impossible to take her along. Spend a day and night with her. If she's so good you don't want to leave her behind, change your story.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    I see we have a few first timers going to the DR now, so let me tell you from a veterans view how to prepare; Stay off the internet dating sites, especially if you have never interacted with a Dominicana before, it puts you at a disadvantage. She will know you are a newbie and play you as such. Dominican women are master manipulators when it comes to new foreign men. They will beg, plead, cry, and lie. Spend the Internet time learning Spanish, trust me.

It's easy to get caught-up while visiting the DR for the first time, I did. The girls are beautiful and sweet when they want something. As Old Kool said " No" is your favorite word. You will have a wide-eyed, curious, lost look, no matter how much you try to hide it.

My advice would be to concentrate on the internal basics, that will give you some personal security. Learn basic Spanish. Arrange your money so you won't look like an unorganized mark. Don't have a big bulging wallet hanging of you ass. Leave the wallet in your room safe and only leave with the basics. Photo copy of passport, big bills in one front pocket and little bills in the other front pocket. Don't let girls touch you below the shoulders to avoid pickpockets. Check cedulas. Get in a habit of walking girls out after you fuck to establish a routine for security. Don't fuck with cops or Dominican dudes, they love newbies LOL.

Don't go to the DR thinking you have figured everything out pre-trip, recipe for disaster.
    This is all excellent advice.

For the newbies

I see we have a few first timers going to the DR now, so let me tell you from a veterans view how to prepare; Stay off the internet dating sites, especially if you have never interacted with a Dominicana before, it puts you at a disadvantage. She will know you are a newbie and play you as such. Dominican women are master manipulators when it comes to new foreign men. They will beg, plead, cry, and lie. Spend the Internet time learning Spanish, trust me.

It's easy to get caught-up while visiting the DR for the first time, I did. The girls are beautiful and sweet when they want something. As Old Kool said " No" is your favorite word. You will have a wide-eyed, curious, lost look, no matter how much you try to hide it.

My advice would be to concentrate on the internal basics, that will give you some personal security. Learn basic Spanish. Arrange your money so you won't look like an unorganized mark. Don't have a big bulging wallet hanging of you ass. Leave the wallet in your room safe and only leave with the basics. Photo copy of passport, big bills in one front pocket and little bills in the other front pocket. Don't let girls touch you below the shoulders to avoid pickpockets. Check cedulas. Get in a habit of walking girls out after you fuck to establish a routine for security. Don't fuck with cops or Dominican dudes, they love newbies LOL.

Don't go to the DR thinking you have figured everything out pre-trip, recipe for disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie1451  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to visit Puerto Plata next month. A woman from Santo Domingo wants to meet me and to come with me for a few days. First I was reluctant that she was insisting all the time. Then I thought about meeting her at metro station, I will wait for 4 PM bus anyway. I speak a little Spanish and google translator would be great to communicate and see if it makes sense to go with her after we meet. I will use wifi at station just to communicate.

Wifi

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPooter  [View Original Post]
    Why take sand to the beach? She will cramp your style horribly. A really bad idea.
    It's not going to go as smooth as you think. She will be prepared to take a trip with you (clothes, hair done, baby sitter), and you are going to give her a 15 minute interview and possibly ditch her? Expect major drama or be prepared to pay a " release fee". Even if you lay down rules with her before you met she will flip it on you later.

If this was years ago when the girls were sweet and you could dictate everything and they just went along, I could understand letting a girl hang with you that you don't yet know. But most chicas now are seasoned to the game now (especially in SD), and will show out and make a scene in public and put you in a bad situation. Probably best to just go solo.
    Thanks. I visited Dominican Republic a few times and I did not have any problems (except some usual minor lies, games etc.). Generally I am cautious and follow my instincts. But I did not feel right about this lady since she was so persistent to meet and come with me to Puerto Plata. So I just wanted to meet first at metro bus station and decide what to do later. But I changed my mind now after reading your advice. So little to gain and so much risk to start my vacation on a sour note.

I am planning to visit Puerto Plata next month. A woman from Santo Domingo wants to meet me and to come with me for a few days.
    Why take sand to the beach? She will cramp your style horribly. A really bad idea.

Arrangement for a trip with a girl

It's not going to go as smooth as you think. She will be prepared to take a trip with you (clothes, hair done, baby sitter), and you are going to give her a 15 minute interview and possibly ditch her? Expect major drama or be prepared to pay a " release fee". Even if you lay down rules with her before you met she will flip it on you later.

If this was years ago when the girls were sweet and you could dictate everything and they just went along, I could understand letting a girl hang with you that you don't yet know. But most chicas now are seasoned to the game now (especially in SD), and will show out and make a scene in public and put you in a bad situation. Probably best to just go solo.
    A very good advice. Just because the girl has repeatedly urged you to to met her it looks for a big trouble to get rid of her.

I am planning to visit Puerto Plata next month. A woman from Santo Domingo wants to meet me and to come with me for a few days. First I was reluctant that she was insisting all the time. Then I thought about meeting her at metro station, I will wait for 4 PM bus anyway. I speak a little Spanish and google translator would be great to communicate and see if it makes sense to go with her after we meet. I will use wifi at station just to communicate.

Wifi

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    However do not rely too much on it to make Skype calls etc. As it may be very slow and signal will come and go.

Quote Originally Posted by BoricuaOnline  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they have.
    However do not rely too much on it to make Skype calls etc. As it may be very slow and signal will come and go.

Shared Shuttle Bus to SD

I know where to find the Shuttle Bus in SDQ, but I'm curious where it goes in Santo Domingo? I suppose anywhere away from the taxi mafia is a bonus.

Anyone know the route?

Does anybody know if metro bus station in santo domingo have wifi available for costumers?
    Yes, they have.

Posting Limitations