Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 756 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Great report Parkison. Thanks for sharing. You were lucky and I think you were really lucky that date. That resisting nonworking cupid girl could have called the cops if you have continued trying to fuck her but it was smart that you stopped trying to have sex with her. You could have ended up in a Dominican jail for long time easily. Those Dominican jails are nothing like the USA jails. Here is a video of La Victoria and other jails in DR where some foreign people that screwed up in the DR and are now doing time for different things, mostly drug trafficking or violent crimes. The video is in Spanish unfortunately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NeXpWcu5Lg

Also, bribing by Police is very common in DR and when you give cops a reason to getting bribed as in your case (soliciting a prostitute in public in el Malecon and bringing her to your car) the bribing could happen more often. That is why I don't like to rent cars when I go to the DR, that way I will never give a cop a reason to stop me. They could stop you for anything on the road, being a Gringo they already see dollar signs, and even when you have not committed a violation, they will hint you to give them money saying that they work very hard and don't get paid well or did not even get the chance to get breakfast because of the lack of money. I think you were lucky that those cops did not extort you for more money, and they were nice with you by letting you go for 1000 pesos. Thanks for sharing those experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkinsons  [View Original Post]
    Quick report. Flew into SDQ yesterday. Picked up my rental car. Shout out to Mr. E and Tempoecorto for the rental car tips in their PMs. Drove into the city and grabbed my cupid girl. She's a 27 year-old mother of two who claims to be a university student on break. Has a nice huge natural rack on her. Checked into the resort in Juan Dolio. $58 per person per night for an all- inclusive, can't be beat. Especially this is a slooow season. Or this place is just waning in popularity, every year I go there are fewer and fewer guests. I felt like we had the whole resort to ourselves. After my second pop, this morning I was thinking whether we should stay another night, which the girl agreed to. Then I was like NAH, I have a whole island yet to explore. So I drove her back to her place. Of course I gave her a parting "gift" as requested, she said so she could buy eggs, bread and milk for her kids. Mind you this is a girl who has a Louis Vuitton purse (probably fake, but still) Michael Kors watch (nobody fakes this shit, right?) certainly her kids would be starving without my RD2000.

Afterwards I went to have lunch then walked over to La Sirena in Chinatown. Saw an absolute knockout, a Shakira look-alike shopping there. Chatted her up and got her digits. This girl has a pair of big bolt-on's peeping through her tank top; hair, make-up, nails all done to the nines...

Reports

SavePros321
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    "Wasn't me."

I said not me.

I said no. Not me.
    Shaggy, it that you, LOL?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

Many DC girls semi

If you take time on DC you will find plenty of semi pros. They are the ones who ask for gifts. Some guys are turned off by this. I use it as bait. Often the gifts are inexpensive but are effective in getting a good performance. GFE is on the table with most.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherP  [View Original Post]
    Yeah semi pros are a blast. You get to drink, dance, talk,laugh....and the guaranteed coochie! Most of mine have been bartenders. I haven't had any luck with DC.

Me gusta semi pros

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    I had a quote girlfriend in SD. I arrive two days early and arrange for 2 two DC girls to visit before seeing my girlfriend. When the first girl heard me talking to the second DC chica on the phone she advised me that I should make time for the other girl as well. She went back to Sosua no problem and other girl showed up the next morning. I had fun with both girls. I have to admit the first girl as a semi pro. Semi pros tend to make life a lot easier.
    Yeah semi pros are a blast. You get to drink, dance, talk,laugh....and the guaranteed coochie! Most of mine have been bartenders. I haven't had any luck with DC.

My first SD trip

I had a quote girlfriend in SD. I arrive two days early and arrange for 2 two DC girls to visit before seeing my girlfriend. When the first girl heard me talking to the second DC chica on the phone she advised me that I should make time for the other girl as well. She went back to Sosua no problem and other girl showed up the next morning. I had fun with both girls. I have to admit the first girl as a semi pro. Semi pros tend to make life a lot easier.

You told the chica she dialed the wrong number! That's a real pimp move! LMAO! Yo! You need to write an e book, an autobiograpy type deal!

Reports

Mr Enternational
    You told the chica she dialed the wrong number! That's a real pimp move! LMAO! Yo! You need to write an e book, an autobiograpy type deal!
    Like Richard Pryor said, "Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?" Or Eddie Murphy. "Wasn't me. " No evidence, no charge.

One time a chick in Peru caught me with another girl but she didn't say nothing. When she came the next day she said I saw you yesterday inside the pizza place eating with a lady. I said not me. She said you had on a yellow shirt. I said no. Not me. I said you don't see no yellow shirt in my suitcase. She looked through my bag and didn't see a yellow shirt. She said no I don't think that was you. For some reason I was putting my dirty clothes inside the drawer in the dresser. Thank god she didn't open that drawer.

When chicks try to pull that I say well did you come say Hello, to me? No. So how you know it was me?

Lmao!

26 year old immature country girl explains it. Then her ass turns around and answers my phone while I was in the shower. It was my main girl. She told her I was very busy. Of course I will never admit it. I told my girl she didn't call me. She said she was going to get the phone records to prove it. I told her maybe the lines were crossed because another buddy of mine said he couldn't get through at all (true story). I haven't talked to that chick since. She keeps sending me messages but that was her curtain call.

Reports

Mr Enternational
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo  [View Original Post]
    What was her reason for not wanting to change clothes? I am sure you explained to her that you might have an issue in the hotel because I the way she was dressed, why did she refuse to change?
    26 year old immature country girl explains it. Then her ass turns around and answers my phone while I was in the shower. It was my main girl. She told her I was very busy. Of course I will never admit it. I told my girl she didn't call me. She said she was going to get the phone records to prove it. I told her maybe the lines were crossed because another buddy of mine said he couldn't get through at all (true story). I haven't talked to that chick since. She keeps sending me messages but that was her curtain call.

One thing it will definitely depend on is the way she is dressed. If she is dressed like a hooker or all crazy then they are likely to stop you. A chick I was fucking with last week was wearing stars and stripes pants and an almost matching halter top. I told her that she looked like a clown; she drew too much attention with her dress. She had a pair of jeans and a half way decent top in her bag. I tried to get her to change clothes in the car before we got to the hotel but she would not. Then she kept lagging me behind when we were walking into the hotel. She totally looked like she did not belong. The security guy followed us to the elevator and asked what room I was in and checked the list not seeing a females name on there. I had to piss really bad. I told him fuck that shit I have to pee real bad. She is my girlfriend. He left us alone and we went up to the room.
    What was her reason for not wanting to change clothes? I am sure you explained to her that you might have an issue in the hotel because I the way she was dressed, why did she refuse to change?

Girl friendly

It isn't always just about the girl.

They have a no female visitor policy. Security will check any strange women to see if she is registered. I was challenged with a registered guest tastefully dressed. Again check out a the Riena Isabaella on El Conde. Great location and great price under 35 dollars. You pay that in taxes in some SD hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ341  [View Original Post]
    If that's the Marriot on Maximo Gomez it is chica friendly.

No the JW Marriott is a new place on Churchill and if it's anything like the Jaragua it will not be chica friendly.

Not true

They have a no female visitor policy. Security will check any strange women to see if she is registered. I was challenged with a registered guest tastefully dressed. Again check out a the Riena Isabaella on El Conde. Great location and great price under 35 dollars. You pay that in taxes in some SD hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    It all depends on the girl. Some will be admitted anywhere and others will be turned away unless its the Mystik or Jaguar.

Marriot

If that's the Marriot on Maximo Gomez it is chica friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackzin  [View Original Post]
    Hi gentleman,

Going to new j w Marriott in Santo Domingo on business. Anyone stayed there? Is it girl friendly?

Thanks in advance.

Reports

Mr Enternational
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    It all depends on the girl. Some will be admitted anywhere and others will be turned away unless its the Mystik or Jaguar.
    One thing it will definitely depend on is the way she is dressed. If she is dressed like a hooker or all crazy then they are likely to stop you. A chick I was fucking with last week was wearing stars and stripes pants and an almost matching halter top. I told her that she looked like a clown; she drew too much attention with her dress. She had a pair of jeans and a half way decent top in her bag. I tried to get her to change clothes in the car before we got to the hotel but she would not. Then she kept lagging me behind when we were walking into the hotel. She totally looked like she did not belong. The security guy followed us to the elevator and asked what room I was in and checked the list not seeing a females name on there. I had to piss really bad. I told him fuck that shit I have to pee real bad. She is my girlfriend. He left us alone and we went up to the room.

Girl friendly

Read the forum to learn where to stay. None of the main stream name hotels are chica friendly. If you are in town for business and someone else is paying for your hotel sure. If you are in town for fun not your best option. You are paying close to a hundred a day and I bet and can not bring girls to your room. Read ask guestions and you can have good time. Sd is a place where you need some knowledge and Spanish.

Posting Limitations