Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 808 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Re: Pastor

The Pastor that I am referring to is a Haitian guy also called "El Santo", he set up meetings between mongers and ladies.

By giving tel numbers and he speaks many languages this is all I know, I was wondering if anyone used his services. He is.

Based in Santo Domingo, see post dated 11-05-10 by CPT. Frank.

Re: Trip to Santo Domingo

I will be in Santo Domingo from 1st Aug 2015 for 7 to 8 days I will be visiting the Casas, I like the Casas, I will be staying.

At Reina Isabela and passing a lot of time in Pacos and GBP, if you see a older black gentleman with a head of white.

Hair and a Caribbean accent if I speak English it is me, maybe we can have a few beers. (I also speak the so called Conversational level Spanish).

Santo Domingo in August 2015

Hello,

Want to say thanks for all of the posters that give valuable info. Much Appreciated! I will be in Santo Domingo for a week in the 2nd week of August. I look forward to my trip and I will give a trip report.

Massage

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    You haven't had too many massages, have you?

When negotiating for something illegal or against the rules, you do it behind closed doors. You still might get nothing more than a massage, but you're in a much better bargaining position when you're naked on the table and junior is standing up begging for attention.
    You are correct. I would guess I have had a handful of massages on the Conde, a few soapies in BKK, one in Shanghai and one in Budapest. Most of these were brothels, MP in name only.

Next time in the airport in SDQ, I will try to corrupt the cute massajista naked in the private room with a hard on. Just the thought makes me want to smile!

Pastor

"Pastor" is the Spanish word for "shepherd. " I don't know if it has anything to do with taxi guys on Pasteur.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about av Pastuer?

Av pastuer is a street with about working girl house aka casa de citas. 4 k for 1 nut or 2 hours.

There have been a few trusted taxi's posted here. I got 3 taxi's I use all the time. Feel free to pm me for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    What is a 7 or an 8? Are they the same thing for everyone? What is the lowest number I should fuck? What is the highest number I can fuck? Just wondering.
    You won't find models on the Conde. You'll find a bang able chick for sure but if I'm coming to another country and paying for it, I'm fucking a model looking Chica or something close. Of course everyone's scale is different, but if your too stupid to figure out what I was trying to get across I feel sorry for you. Maybe you like fucking ugly chicas and got offended off what I said. I don't know, but any person with common sense would get what I was trying to say.

Are you talking about av Pastuer?

Av pastuer is a street with about working girl house aka casa de citas. 4 k for 1 nut or 2 hours.

There have been a few trusted taxi's posted here. I got 3 taxi's I use all the time. Feel free to pm me for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone on the Santo Domingo board ever used the services of the Pastor, the Pastor was mentioned on the Santo Dom.

Board as a person who can set up meetings for mongers. In a post it was mentioned that he has hundreds of numbers and.

Also he can arrange Airport pick up for mongers. Who ever made the original post I hope you may see this post and reply.

7's and 8's

Your are on the money as usual knowledge. My 7 or 8 is someone else s 4 or 5 and visa versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    What is a 7 or an 8? Are they the same thing for everyone? What is the lowest number I should fuck? What is the highest number I can fuck? Just wondering.

Services of the Pastor

Has anyone on the Santo Domingo board ever used the services of the Pastor, the Pastor was mentioned on the Santo Dom.

Board as a person who can set up meetings for mongers. In a post it was mentioned that he has hundreds of numbers and.

Also he can arrange Airport pick up for mongers. Who ever made the original post I hope you may see this post and reply.

2 ,4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by Grandnash84  [View Original Post]
    If your at pacos or anywhere on the conde, don't expect to find anything over a 7 there. Yull find an 8 in a blue moon. Ecpect to see a lot of 4's-6's. It is a good place to people watch, the menu sucks but none the less, a good place to chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerinto  [View Original Post]
    I will check out Pacos for sure. Seems like a good place to kill an hour or two and have some beverages.
    If your at pacos or anywhere on the conde, don't expect to find anything over a 7 there. Yull find an 8 in a blue moon. Ecpect to see a lot of 4's-6's. It is a good place to people watch, the menu sucks but none the less, a good place to chill.

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    Pacos has been a base of operation for me in SD. There are always girls in or around the spot. It is becoming a center for the gay crowd but the will not bother you. The girls tend to be somewhat average with an occasional hottie. The staff will leave you alone so you can enjoy the views.
    I will check out Pacos for sure. Seems like a good place to kill an hour or two and have some beverages.

Old Kool, I think you helped me out 10 years ago when I went to Thailand! You get around!

I love Pacos

Pacos has been a base of operation for me in SD. There are always girls in or around the spot. It is becoming a center for the gay crowd but the will not bother you. The girls tend to be somewhat average with an occasional hottie. The staff will leave you alone so you can enjoy the views.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Pacos / Grands is on the west end of Calle El Conde, southwest corner. Good place for people watching night or day.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerinto  [View Original Post]
    Did some research using Google and Googlemaps. I think I will stay close to home the night I arrive and save my energy for the next day. I am not homophobic, so I will research Pacos next. I checked out your other tips and I think I will go exploring once I have a good night's sleep.
    Pacos / Grands is on the west end of Calle El Conde, southwest corner. Good place for people watching night or day.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    LOL so there you go. Gogo beat me to it and with the almost the exact story as mine. At the time it happened to me I must have had about 1200 real friends, family, coworkers, shipmates, and classmates on my facebook. Now I probably have closer to 1800. After the disaster with that Puerto Plata girl my New York Dominicana wanted me to add her. I told her the truth about not adding Dominicanas and she got angry and I lost her. From then on I have said that I only use it for work or that I don't have one.

They are nosey and extremely jealous. Thursday was my sister's birthday so I went out with her and her friends Friday. We took a picture together and I put it as my whatsapp picture. How many Dominicanas have written something about "novia" as the first thing they have said to me since then? Not saying Hello, or asking who was on the picture with me or anything. Does everyone that a person takes a picture with have to be their girlfriend? And I know if they could have contacted my sister then they would have done the same mess as they do on facebook.

And did I tell you about the chick who had the friend in immigration that looked up my brother's passport to see if he was telling the truth about when he arrived? The less info a Dominicana has about you, the better off you will be.
    Exactly, I had a girl I was seeing down there. However, she had a boyfriend. No problem. So I made a trip down for a weekend with my buddy. I didn't call her that trip and when I got back home she blew up my whatsapp saying she found out I was there, I lied to her and I didn't call heretc. Well, what's the big deal I figured. She has a full time boyfriend and, I only came down from Fri night to Sunday Morning. She lives 2 hours from the city. Alls Fair- In any case, She posted all this crap on my FB Page, blew up my whatsapp and then just blocked me from contacting her. Wacko!

Posting Limitations