Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 784 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

At Showdown

Visit yesterday, ask if they are open. Yes, perhaps less girls, because of the holiday.

Pic of the visit. Yesterday I want a black, service OK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GEDC0006 (2) (Copy).jpg‎  

GBP and Semana Santa

Thanks for the board member who just posted the GBP pic. I'm going to be in the DR next week and I'm going to exclusively visit GBP for 2 or 3 days. Does anyone know if its open for Semana Santa? In fact are most of the girls in the DR going home for this holiday? Anyone with boots on the ground let me know about GBP especially. Thanks.

Showdown.

Beautiful imo

Quote Originally Posted by Irrumator  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I live part time in the Dominican, not natural English spoken, therefore excuse my English, cold only visit destinations at daytime and don't like the zona colonial, therefore I prefer the gbp. Here a pic from may last visit, name is Luna, 21 years old, I like some meat at the bones, I don't vote or rate how a woman look like, I am interested in service, the service from Luna was OK not great.

I like to pay for woman, don't want a pussy for free an the trouble with it.
    I think she's beautiful. I don't like my women too large. She certainly isn't. Maybe I need to add GBP to my itinerary for at least 1 night.

Gbp still open

Hi guys,

I live part time in the Dominican, not natural English spoken, therefore excuse my English, cold only visit destinations at daytime and don't like the zona colonial, therefore I prefer the gbp. Here a pic from may last visit, name is Luna, 21 years old, I like some meat at the bones, I don't vote or rate how a woman look like, I am interested in service, the service from Luna was OK not great.

I like to pay for woman, don't want a pussy for free an the trouble with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GEDC0001 (Copy).jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of "Pertinent Reports", we are still waiting on this one from your Feb trip. Half of your posts are filled with many questions requesting information and not one single report since 2011.
    Save Pros.

You are absolutely correct. My trip got cancelled. I will be getting back to the DR in April and I will report all I can.

Flaco.

Quote Originally Posted by Manizales911  [View Original Post]
    You first big guy.
    Absolutely Manizales.

I was going to the DR much more a few years back and posted what I could. I am trying to get back there as much as possible and ASAP. I will be back next month and will definitely post on my experiences. I was just commenting that it seems this forum has gotten off track lately. I was just trying to get as much info as I can on what has changed since 2010 and it seem there is a lot more BS to sift through before I can get to the meat.

I hope to have some juicy tid bits real soon.

Flaco.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    Having a Dominican girlfriend is like buying a time share. You have the illusion of ownership but when you are not there some one is sleeping in your bed. I will never have a Dominican girl friend as long as I live in the US. I currently have several fuck buddies that make themselves available when I am in the country. Having a Dominican girlfriend requires serious blinders.
    I am laughing out loud, Old Kool. The same can be said for the Filipinas. I'm guilty of this.

Quote Originally Posted by FlacoLoco  [View Original Post]
    Can we get back to the purpose of this forum? Posting reports about pussy, not debating about BS?
    You first big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    Having a Dominican girlfriend is like buying a time share. You have the illusion of ownership but when you are not there some one is sleeping in your bed.
    This part does suck.

Girl friends

Having a Dominican girlfriend is like buying a time share. You have the illusion of ownership but when you are not there some one is sleeping in your bed. I will never have a Dominican girl friend as long as I live in the US. I currently have several fuck buddies that make themselves available when I am in the country. Having a Dominican girlfriend requires serious blinders.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    When you make up your mind the blinders go on. I had a Dominican girlfriend for three years that most guys who know me have met and she hated Dominican dudes so much that she went lesbian when she wasn't with me. We broke up three years ago and guess who she gets pregnant twice from? Dominican dudes.

Can we get back to the purpose of this forum? Posting reports about pussy, not debating about BS?
    Gents.
    I will be on the ground next week. I will do my best to get a full report with specifics
    Speaking of "Pertinent Reports", we are still waiting on this one from your Feb trip. Half of your posts are filled with many questions requesting information and not one single report since 2011.

Pertinent reports

Quote Originally Posted by Helpmann  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how you define "average" and "above average". On a scale of 0-10, the average is 5; therefore, anything above a "5" is "above average". Nevertheless, if you believe that the average of 0 and 10 is "7" or "8" or "9" or something, than we have a different definition of the word average.

Personally, I find Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney, and J-Lo "above average", which means I rate them above a "5". Nevertheless, if you rate Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney, and J-Lo at a "5" or below, don't be surprised when your opinions and reports are scrutinized or ignored.

-Helpmann
    Bro, no one has the last word on beauty. As another poster said one man's 6 is another's 10. I would add " and vice versa".

Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    You lost me there with China. I'm trying to count on one hand how many Chinese chicks I thought were attractive (and I live in a very multicultural city). But "to each his own", "one man's 10 is another man's 6", and all that jazz.
    I saw among the most beautiful women I've seen anywhere in mainland China. I sampled women there with very pretty faces and absolutely flawless skin. So sad the demise of CP.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could agree with you. If so then I would live in Sosua. I have been disappointed so many times by taking a "hot" chica to my room and upon undressing her hearing my dick say "What the f. ". Saggy tits, scars, uneven skin tone, healed sore marks etc.
    Your remarks reminded me of a 20 years old that came to visit me last Saturday from Cabarete. The body was fantastic, no kids and all, but plenty of motoconcho scars. The sex was great but I hear you on the scars.

Posting Limitations