Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 721 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagep1967  [View Original Post]
    I give you fair notice, I will be using your Senor Tacano nickname in the near future. Classic!
    Well there are will be three of us here.

Reports

Mr Enternational
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandnash84  [View Original Post]
    Mega centro has a big gym 24 hour fitness type
    Isn't that the mall in East Santo Domingo with the university inside of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mde Guy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of any gyms that will be open Friday-Sunday April 18-20?

I can not find any.
    Mega centro has a big gym 24 hour fitness type

Hotel Luis V?

Any one stayed at this hotel? Hotel Luis V. Chica friendly?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Enternational  [View Original Post]
    Sheraton was formerly Magna 365. They just changed the name and did some remodeling. I had no problem bringing chicks in, but then they were not hookers off the street. You might want to email them to ask the guest policy.
    Any chica fee?

Thanks for your response I will email and double check with them.

Reports

Mr Enternational
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Bite  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any if this hotel is chica friendly. Let me know. Thanks
    Sheraton was formerly Magna 365. They just changed the name and did some remodeling. I had no problem bringing chicks in, but then they were not hookers off the street. You might want to email them to ask the guest policy.

Sheraton Santo Domingo?

Anyone have any if this hotel is chica friendly. Let me know.

Thanks

I give you fair notice

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Enternational  [View Original Post]
    So you paid extra in hopes that they wouldn't talk bad about you? I don't care if they talk about me. In the end I'm the one with the money and they are the ones trying to get money. As a matter of fact when I meet a hooker and she asks my name then I tell her Senor Tacano or Santo Tacano. They get a kick out of that. It's not like they are not going to let you fuck next time if you don't give them extra.
    I give you fair notice, I will be using your Senor Tacano nickname in the near future. Classic!

Gyms in Sto Domingo

Quote Originally Posted by Mde Guy  [View Original Post]

I can not find any.
    Mde: cannot help you, but your question brings a question to my mind. I hope this question is not too annoying, but I have always stayed at the Palacio (extraordinarily girl friendly, has decent wi-fi and is not a bad hotel) , which does not have a gym. Can you recommend a decent gym near or in the Zona Colonial? I need a working treadmill and decent free weights.

Alternatively, can you recommend a GF hotel that is near an excellent gym?

Thanks, F

Gyms Open Semana Santa?

I can not find any.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaSaurusRex  [View Original Post]
    No problem Love Bite. Glad to be able to help. No there is no chica fee and yes SW's are pretty easy to spot especially if you hang out at the little restaurant at the end of the COnde (can't think of the name though it is really popular. Brain fart) right before you would cross the street to go to Parque Independencia. You can't miss it. Its on the right side. Prices, as usual with street walkers are negotiable. $1000 for short term is certainly doable if you stick to your guns. Don't know about TLN as I am not so comfy with TLN with SW's. Don't know much about massage parlors and normally we set up a driver from the airport before we arrive that was referred to us by a buddy. Costs around $40 USA. If you want his info let me know.
    Thanks for reply. Sure send me his number. Does he speaks English and reliable driver for other trips in the city for mall or pick up chicas.

Thanks

Thanks ChicaSaurusRex. I will look into it. Is there any chica fee and SW are easy to find, what price do they ask to go for few hours or all night? Any good massage places around? Is airport shuttle has a fee or ot os free with stay?

Thanks
    No problem Love Bite. Glad to be able to help. No there is no chica fee and yes SW's are pretty easy to spot especially if you hang out at the little restaurant at the end of the COnde (can't think of the name though it is really popular. Brain fart) right before you would cross the street to go to Parque Independencia. You can't miss it. Its on the right side. Prices, as usual with street walkers are negotiable. $1000 for short term is certainly doable if you stick to your guns. Don't know about TLN as I am not so comfy with TLN with SW's. Don't know much about massage parlors and normally we set up a driver from the airport before we arrive that was referred to us by a buddy. Costs around $40 USA. If you want his info let me know.

Hey,

I will be in Santo Domingo end of this month and looking to see if any one can give me some hotel names that are girl friendly.

Thanks
    Hotel Caribeno $35 per night, ultra girl friendly. Has a / see and hot water. Rooms not too bad for the price. Not a luxury hotel, but used by Dominicans who are traveling.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaSaurusRex  [View Original Post]
    Me and my buddy always stay at the Hodelpa in the Colonial Zone when we are there. Almost right on the Conde (main shopping street in the Colonial Zone) so there are plenty of restaurants, gringos to chat with and SW's to partake in if that is your thing. I believe it is 5 star, the rooms are very nice (all of the chicas I brought back were impressed) breakfast, I believe is included, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Make sure your chicas have their cedulas. Runs about $60 USA per night.
    Thanks ChicaSaurusRex. I will look into it. Is there any chica fee and SW are easy to find, what price do they ask to go for few hours or all night? Any good massage places around? Is airport shuttle has a fee or ot os free with stay?

Thanks

Hey,

I will be in Santo Domingo end of this month and looking to see if any one can give me some hotel names that are girl friendly.

Thanks
    Me and my buddy always stay at the Hodelpa in the Colonial Zone when we are there. Almost right on the Conde (main shopping street in the Colonial Zone) so there are plenty of restaurants, gringos to chat with and SW's to partake in if that is your thing. I believe it is 5 star, the rooms are very nice (all of the chicas I brought back were impressed) breakfast, I believe is included, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Make sure your chicas have their cedulas. Runs about $60 USA per night.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 721 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations