Mondial FKK
Heaven7-saunaclub.de
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Hong Kong Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 499 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7479
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7479

    Wingman.

    Hey all,

    I will be in Tijuana Hong Kong and various places this coming Sunday, mid to late afternoon. Would love to meet up if anyone would like. Let me know via PM.

    JC.

  2. #7478
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer47  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Hong Kong Sunday morning from about 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Does anyone know what it will be like at this time? Will it be dead? Will it be open? Will I be able to find something I like?
    You're going to have fun.

  3. #7477

    Sunday morning communion.

    Most HK's girls would be taking communion around this time.

    Wait for them outside the church.

  4. #7476

    HK Sunday morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer47  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Hong Kong Sunday morning from about 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Does anyone know what it will be like at this time? Will it be dead? Will it be open? Will I be able to find something I like?
    There will still be a lot to choose from at this time, depending on your demands. Plenty.

  5. #7475

    Sunday morning.

    Thinking about visiting Hong Kong Sunday morning from about 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Does anyone know what it will be like at this time? Will it be dead? Will it be open? Will I be able to find something I like?

  6. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderMan4U  [View Original Post]
    In general one dollar is plenty.

    I don't tip a girl sitting with me (if I am ok with her being with me). The drinks are enough tip.
    What if you don't want to buy her a drink but want to give her a tip instead?

  7. #7473
    Quote Originally Posted by DiaryKid  [View Original Post]
    How much do you guys tip:

    - The mesero for bringing you a girl to your table?

    - The mesero for bringing you a drink?

    - The girl for spending time with you at your table?

    - The guy who gives the girl a jacket before you take her upstairs?

    - The cumboy?
    1. Zero, this is Tijuana and I am not a handicap.

    2. 10 pesos.

    3. Zero, her comission from her drink is compensation.

    4. $1.

    5. $1. If two or more line up then they split $1. Zero if they whine about it.

    If you are new, they will line up to see how far they can push you. But you decide it in the end.

  8. #7472
    Quote Originally Posted by DiaryKid  [View Original Post]
    How much do you guys tip:

    - The mesero for bringing you a girl to your table?

    - The mesero for bringing you a drink?

    - The girl for spending time with you at your table?

    - The guy who gives the girl a jacket before you take her upstairs?

    - The cumboy?
    In general one dollar is plenty.

    I don't tip a girl sitting with me (if I am ok with her being with me). The drinks are enough tip.

  9. #7471

    Tipping.

    How much do you guys tip:

    - The mesero for bringing you a girl to your table?

    - The mesero for bringing you a drink?

    - The girl for spending time with you at your table?

    - The guy who gives the girl a jacket before you take her upstairs?

    - The cumboy?

  10. #7470
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance316  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I want to go to HK some time soon.

    Should I stay at Cascadas or another hotel?

    I have heard if you have a room, then you don't have to pay $18 for 30 minutes of * because you just take her to your room. Is that true?

    If you just take her to your room, is then time limit still 30 minutes, or can you get her to stay longer?

    What if I want to bring over a girl from Adelitas? I remember reading somewhere that girls from Adelitas will not go to a room in Cascadas?

    Is there a hotel which is more "universal" meaning girls from both HK and Adelitas will go to it?
    I've only stayed at Cascadas. Depending on your luck of the draw, it can get very noisy at night with the music in the club as well as noise outside.

    Yes, obviously, as long as you have a room for the night you don't have to pay any additional fees to take a girl to your room. You simply walk her up to your room.

    Now, I don't know if there's any time limit, that's probably up to the girl. I'm sure there's some sort of time limit the girl sticks to, but since I don't normally take that long with a girl, never really had any issues. However, If you only rent a room for a short period of time to be with the girl, then a cleaner will usually knock the door if you take too long.

  11. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance316  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I want to go to HK some time soon.

    Should I stay at Cascadas or another hotel?

    I have heard if you have a room, then you don't have to pay $18 for 30 minutes of * because you just take her to your room. Is that true?

    If you just take her to your room, is then time limit still 30 minutes, or can you get her to stay longer?

    What if I want to bring over a girl from Adelitas? I remember reading somewhere that girls from Adelitas will not go to a room in Cascadas?

    Is there a hotel which is more "universal" meaning girls from both HK and Adelitas will go to it?
    True about Adelitas girls and La Valentina not being able to go to Cascadas. And HK chica not being able to go to Adelitas hotel. That only applies to when they are on duty. If you get them off the clock anything goes.

    Now with that clarified your best bet will probably be Cascadas. Way more options available. A good chunk of SG's, HK, LC, Malquerida and Tropical bar girls can all go there no problem.

  12. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by BlixaBarg  [View Original Post]
    RedBook was shut down just under four years ago, in June 2014. It's been nowhere near 10 years.
    You're right, RedBook was shut down June 25 - 2014. Here's a link to a good article https://www.wired.com/2015/02/redbook/ "The Rise and Fall of RedBook, the Site That Sex Workers Could not Live without ".

  13. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Someone turned me onto LOMOTIL which is a lifesaver for me in these situations. Within 20 minutes the pill stops the runs. The thing is it doesn't kill the bacteria causing it. For that you would need to go to a doctor and get a prescription for something like CIPRO. At least you can pinch it off with a Lomotil until you get to the doctor.
    Yogurt with live bacteria. The good army wins Every time.

  14. #7466

    Which hotel to stay at overnight?

    Hi guys,

    I want to go to HK some time soon.

    Should I stay at Cascadas or another hotel?

    I have heard if you have a room, then you don't have to pay $18 for 30 minutes of * because you just take her to your room. Is that true?

    If you just take her to your room, is then time limit still 30 minutes, or can you get her to stay longer?

    What if I want to bring over a girl from Adelitas? I remember reading somewhere that girls from Adelitas will not go to a room in Cascadas?

    Is there a hotel which is more "universal" meaning girls from both HK and Adelitas will go to it?

  15. #7465

    RedBook.

    Quote Originally Posted by StRobert  [View Original Post]
    First, they closed the "Red Book" about 10 years ago.
    RedBook was shut down just under four years ago, in June 2014. It's been nowhere near 10 years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK
fkk tours
Dubai Bunnies
The Velvet Room


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape