La Vie en Rose
Perla Negra
fkk tours

Thread: Hong Kong Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 440 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    If you are a puta virgin, you will be in hogs' heaven in Tijuana, Hong Kong Club and other bars. Welcome to the new, most powerful and most victorious US Expeditionary Mongers Corp, not to be confused with the old Corp. In Camp Pendleton hehe.
    As some of you know I just spent about 3 weeks in Makati, Philippines including a 4 day stay in Angeles City, yes had lots of fun, some really sweet bar girls, perfect velvety skin and petite body's and best of all they love to fu*k. Did pros and a few non-pros, my point is that even though I had a lot of fun in the Philippines very few places could match the atmosphere and fun factor, or Hogs Hevan, that HK has to offer.

Now that I have returned home I am looking forward to spending the 4th of July at HK and a few other clubs.

TTM.

You can bring the girls and the coupons over to Azul to have a nice, quiet place to sit down and eat. Or you can take the girls and cab 5 miles South to Senor Pampas' for $11 AYCE grilled meats and seafood dinner.
    How likely is that? As someone who prefers a more GFE-type experience, this would be right up my alley. But what is the likelihood that a chica would choose a dinner over another client?

HK employees really work hard for your money, and they do treat their VIP clients like real VIPs.

It's sad to come down to the club at 3, 4 AM and find managers, security guys, meseros etc. Still working hard in their 12-hour shift, and dozens girls still hanging out, hoping some guys would buy them drinks or take them to the hotel for sex.

HK's owner takes customer service very seriously. A few years back a HK's floor manager, who grew up in East LA, was treating clients roughly and was squeezing meseros for kick backs on the jobs. Shit. I emailed a complaint to HK's management, probably along with a few other people. Within 3 weeks he was demoted to a mesero job, working that job a few months. But felt humiliated and left.

A few insecure guys feel intimidated by HK's meseros. Meseros may look rough and demanding, but they are uneducated guys who were never trained to act with grace and respect like English butlers. They have to pay HK's management for their jobs and are under pressure to make enough tips to survive. I even counseled HK's floor managers to train their meseros to show more respect to their clients, so we can all have wonderful, sexy times and make more money. Hehe.

Unlike other Tijuana bars, HK security guys always carefully pat down everyone at the doors for weapons. When there are physical threats to their clients, managers, security guys and meseros are quick to put their lives on the line to protect them. A few times I saw fist fights break out next to me among tough guys, half a dozen meseros quickly swooped down and tackled the offensive guys to the ground before I even knew what the fuck had happened, and ejected them from the club. They are employed to make sure their clients are well protected and have good times in the club. They really earn your tips.

Meseros can make good money in a very popular bar like HK, probably even more than 80% of the young girls who work the club, so they love their jobs. It's funny seeing these guys hang out to socialize and bullshit among themselves before and after their shift. It's hard to find that kind of job dedication among the people in the US. I had a stint managing unionized production workers for a growing high-tech company. I found US union workers would act like spoiled, ungrateful, careless, spiteful, stupid, vindictive assholes against their employers. Spoiled blue-collar workers and stealing executives with bad attitudes really fuck us all up. US industry went to shit as Asian industry gained advantage. Cities like Detroit lost most of their industries and jobs, and turned into run-down ghost towns. The Donald and his family are making it worse. Damn.

Sorry for the rant. Just that HK people do take good care of, and treat their VIP clients well. If you have any question or concern, just ask the security guys, floor managers, or the CS person. Walk in HK's front door, hand your back pack to the CS person, Erico, Kenny or Miriam, and buy the VIP card for 850 pesos or $50. They will take good care of you and pamper you like a baby hehehe. Of course HK girls, who know any better, will act like the sluttiest girls on earth and treat you like the hottest rock star. I am not advertising for HK. It's truly one of the best value for sexy entertainment with the largest group of sweet, sexy, pretty young girls in the world.

HK works with a vouchers system. There are many valuable coupons in HKTIJUANA.COM. Print them out and use them to your advantage. Azul's 2 for 1 dinner coupon, good any day, 2 rib eye steaks with all the trimmings for $10, is a great value. Exchange the coupons for vouchers at the CS desk and treat the poor young girls to something decent in their lives. You can bring the girls and the coupons over to Azul to have a nice, quiet place to sit down and eat. Or you can take the girls and cab 5 miles South to Senor Pampas' for $11 AYCE grilled meats and seafood dinner.

If you are a puta virgin, you will be in hogs' heaven in Tijuana, Hong Kong Club and other bars. Welcome to the new, most powerful and most victorious US Expeditionary Mongers Corp, not to be confused with the old Corp. In Camp Pendleton hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by CheckMate1  [View Original Post]
    First time (ever) in the scene. Been RTFF for a couple of years now, but thought I could contribute as well. I'm going to be in Tijuana for the weekend of August 26th. I'm going to buy the VIP pass at HK before checking in to Cascadas. I will be flying in late, and probably won't be there until 11:30 pm. Assuming that at that time, there's going to be a ton of people inside the club, I'd like some logistical help. As I walk into HK, where do I go to get the VIP and (I'll also have a back pack) do I need to check that in? Once I check into Cascadas, I'll probably head back down to HK to have a drink at the bar. It'll be really cool to meet any frequent flyer member when I'm there. First drink on me.

My Penthouse dates

If I have to do this much work every time I go to Tijuana, I would be much better off staying home and date my Penthouse GFs.

Quote Originally Posted by Travv  [View Original Post]
    I have never been bothered by bedbugs at Cascadas or Rizo, but perhaps that is because I have avoided staying in the cheap hotels where you might pick them up in your clothing and put my clothes in a hot dryer on my return. Also bedbugs, lice, and ticks can be killed by castor or coconut oil via suffocation, so in the event you pick them up, massage lots of oil into all hairy areas to drown them. I also bought a bottle of Permethrin and plan to soak my clothes and sleepsack in it to deter and kill bugs on foreign trips as a preventative measure. Some sleepsacks are bedbug proof, I believe the nylon or silk ones.

"Bed bugs (can) travel with you and infest every nook and corner of your accommodation. Their flattened bodies make it possible to enter your luggage undetected.

Tips to prevent Bed Bugs: Precisely inspect your hotel room before unpacking your bags to prevent the bud-crushing infestation. Look around the corners and holes of the sofa, furniture and bed. Inspect the sheets, mattress seams to spot the stains or signs of bed bugs. These are the suspected place for bugs to attack you during nights.

If you suspect any infestation then immediately change your room without a second thought. While changing your room, be sure to keep a safe distance from the infested room. This prevents the bed bug to hitchhike via housekeeping carts or through wall sockets.

http://hicare.in/blog/get-rid-of-the...ile-holidaying

I went with Captain Solo to Tijuana recently. It was my 3rd time in Hong Kong and my first time meeting Captain Solo. Pretty cool dude. He had hook ups and gave me lots of tips regarding how I should conduct myself in Tijuana.

Most of the night was indeed spent in Hong Kong, but we did check out the other clubs as well. To be honest, I was actually pretty impressed with the selection at the other clubs too, but the other clubs were a lot darker and the girls wore more clothes so that could have been an illusion. I think Hong Kong has the best lighting and the girls tend to wear the least clothes.

I found a very beautiful girl in Hong Kong who was very sweet and accommodating and was able to take her upstairs for 1000 pesos. I think I may have been able to get a better deal with better negotiating on my part, but she definitely earned her money.

Once our time was up I headed downstairs and was amazed by the amount of talent on the floor. The first time I went to Hong Kong was on a Sunday at about 8:00 pm. The next time was on a Saturday also around 8:00 pm. This was the first time I was at Hong Kong late at night and the night shift girls looked so good.

I definitely have a type, I strongly prefer petite pale skinned white girls or pale skinned Asian girls. They had a ton of girls that fit that description out this night. A lot of pale skinned European looking Latinas. Some girls definitely looked like they had some Asian in them. And there was even one girl who looked like she had a lot of pale European blood and pale Asian blood. She looked amazing. Having gone upstairs already, I wasn't really in the mood for another arriba but I did have a stack of 1's and spent the rest of the night grabbing some pretty natural boobies.

That stack of 1's went really far. Actually, I didn't even finish the stack.

Grabbing boobies was definitely fun, but I think perhaps the girls prefer to go upstairs for more money and I get the feeling girls were definitely upset that I didn't take them upstairs.

It was fun and it's time for me to learn Spanish.

I car pooled with a couple new guys recently and spent most of the time in HK. The experience was just incredible to them.

You are looking at a couple new HK addicts.

After going to HK a few years, some guys eventually migrate to Las Chevelas and Tropical, where they can find new girls who would fuck for 800 to 1000 pesos. Lot of girls in HK would hang out all night not doing any business, but they would insist on $80-100 and would not budge. WTF?

More Protection Tips on Bedbugs.

I have never been bothered by bedbugs at Cascadas or Rizo, but perhaps that is because I have avoided staying in the cheap hotels where you might pick them up in your clothing and put my clothes in a hot dryer on my return. Also bedbugs, lice, and ticks can be killed by castor or coconut oil via suffocation, so in the event you pick them up, massage lots of oil into all hairy areas to drown them. I also bought a bottle of Permethrin and plan to soak my clothes and sleepsack in it to deter and kill bugs on foreign trips as a preventative measure. Some sleepsacks are bedbug proof, I believe the nylon or silk ones.

"Bed bugs (can) travel with you and infest every nook and corner of your accommodation. Their flattened bodies make it possible to enter your luggage undetected.

Tips to prevent Bed Bugs: Precisely inspect your hotel room before unpacking your bags to prevent the bud-crushing infestation. Look around the corners and holes of the sofa, furniture and bed. Inspect the sheets, mattress seams to spot the stains or signs of bed bugs. These are the suspected place for bugs to attack you during nights.

If you suspect any infestation then immediately change your room without a second thought. While changing your room, be sure to keep a safe distance from the infested room. This prevents the bed bug to hitchhike via housekeeping carts or through wall sockets.

Remember to place your suitcase in a protective cover to avoid bug invasion until your departure. Use the protective cover till your check-out from the hotel. (Plastic trash bag, preferably black).

Always keep your bag pack sealed in a plastic bag to avoid bed bugs from riding back to your home.

While checking-out from the hotel, inspect your suitcase thoroughly to avoid these travel-savvy pests to enter your home.

Unpack your luggage in wash machine including the unworn clothes and wash it with hot water. After clothing ensure to keep the dryer at highest to kill the eggs or any bed bugs that may have hitched a ride home.

Before storing away your suitcase, vacuum it precisely to avoid bed bugs in your home. Only vacuum cannot eliminate the deep infestation, therefore use a sticky tape for picking up the bugs from holes or remote areas. (Some persons use a portable steamer to kill the bugs with the hot steam in luggage. . .).

If you encounter these bloodsucking creatures, don't panic or paranoid. Stay calm or else you might ruin your own vacation. Don't get obsessed and start a bed bug search mission in your room for every night. This will only cause you restless nights, anxiety, depression and further health issues.

http://hicare.in/blog/get-rid-of-the...ile-holidaying

You are correct that it's impossible to get rid of bed bugs once they infest. Bed bugs are very bad news. Shit. I did hear a bed bug epidemic in US hotels in the South and Mid West a few years back, but it seems to be under control. Nothing was in the news recently.

I was staying in Cascada twice last week. One night they put me into an old room on 5th floor. The mattress, sheets and blanket looked old. Yes, I was scared shitless of bed bugs or anything crawling in the room. If Cascada had any, these old rooms would more likely have them. But I found no signs of having been bit by bed bugs. I was also staying in hotel Leyva and Hacienda, and of course screwing girls in Coahuila, Mini, El Porton, Garcia, Enriza ect. Have never found any signs having been bit by bed bugs.

Fear of bed bugs, and risk of carrying them home, is the main reason I prefer staying overnight in the cleaner hotel Cascada to all other hotels in Tijuana. Most others are shitholes with old mattresses and old sheets. Once I went with a very hot street girl into hotel Edouardo. The room was extremely filthy with an old mattress and dirty, soiled, grimy, smelly, rotting sheets that looked like they had never been washed. Damn. I was so disgusted I had to run out.

If there were bed bugs infestation in Tijuana, shitholes like Edourado, El Porton and those hotels on Constitucion, would more likely have it. But I have not heard of any problem in Tijuana. A few bros stay in Cascada regularly, and have not mentioned any bed bugs. So I have to call this bed bug news bullshit for now. This is a very serious news. Any bros knowing guys who work maintenance or cleaning in Cascada, please investigate and track down reliable information.

Hong Kong Excursion Sunday 6-18-17

Headed down to Tijuana for an afternoon excursion. After stopping at my usual places I headed to Hong Kong for some pre-game activities and fun. Got there about 2 pm, grabbed a Double X and settled in near the Shanghai Bar. Soon afterwards the shaving cream show started. I grabbed a towel and sat next to the stage. 2 chicas got naked and started frolicking around. Nice show, I had fun rubbing the ladies up and down with their smooth skin. Inserted fingers inside to feel that squeezing action for propina. Pretty tasty brown nipples, warm and friendly. After the show I checked out the alley and surrounding areas for SG. Returned to Hong Kong for halftime about 4 pm and shortly after another shaving cream show was about to start. Grabbed another cerveza and walked around giving propina to several hot chicas to squeeze their nice tetas, rubbing panochas, licking nipples. Went upstairs, pretty quiet up there but a nice place to have some privacy with a chica or 2. After the shaving cream show started I grabbed a towel and checked out the different talent on stage. 2 naked chicas, one was 19 yr old with A-cups was kind of timid and the other knew how to keep the propinas coming. Nice shaven pussies, silky soft skin, fun for all and I liked the entertainment. No DeWalt power dildos this time. LOL. Moved around the club some more as it was starting to pick up. Meseros getting more aggressive. If you even stop to talk to a chica the meseros are right there asking you to buy a ficha. You have to know how to handle them. After collecting a few new contacts I exited to the alley for a updated review of talent. Had a great time by the end of the day. Taxi was 70 pesos back to border.

Bed bugs in hotel Cascada?

You are correct that it's impossible to get rid of bed bugs once they infest. Bed bugs are very bad news. Shit. I did hear a bed bug epidemic in US hotels in the South and Mid West a few years back, but it seems to be under control. Nothing was in the news recently.

I was staying in Cascada twice last week. One night they put me into an old room on 5th floor. The mattress, sheets and blanket looked old. Yes, I was scared shitless of bed bugs or anything crawling in the room. If Cascada had any, these old rooms would more likely have them. But I found no signs of having been bit by bed bugs. I was also staying in hotel Leyva and Hacienda, and of course screwing girls in Coahuila, Mini, El Porton, Garcia, Enriza ect. Have never found any signs having been bit by bed bugs.

Fear of bed bugs, and risk of carrying them home, is the main reason I prefer staying overnight in the cleaner hotel Cascada to all other hotels in Tijuana. Most others are shitholes with old mattresses and old sheets. Once I went with a very hot street girl into hotel Edouardo. The room was extremely filthy with an old mattress and dirty, soiled, grimy, smelly, rotting sheets that looked like they had never been washed. Damn. I was so disgusted I had to run out.

If there were bed bugs infestation in Tijuana, shitholes like Edourado, El Porton and those hotels on Constitucion, would more likely have it. But I have not heard of any problem in Tijuana. A few bros stay in Cascada regularly, and have not mentioned any bed bugs. So I have to call this bed bug news bullshit for now. This is a very serious news. Any bros knowing guys who work maintenance or cleaning in Cascada, please investigate and track down reliable information.

Quote Originally Posted by SBeach25  [View Original Post]
    Go to hotel Rizo and bring the girls there! Unless that gets infested also. It take a total building bug bomb to get rid of it. AND a shut down of the hotel for a min of 3 days. Truth is, it is very hard to get rid of BedBugs once infested, they hide in the walls of the buildings and live for up to a year with out feeding. It just takes one to create an infestation.

I car pooled with a couple new guys recently and spent most of the time in HK. The experience was just incredible to them.

You are looking at a couple new HK addicts.

After going to HK a few years, some guys eventually migrate to Las Chevelas and Tropical, where they can find new girls who would fuck for 800 to 1000 pesos. Lot of girls in HK would hang out all night not doing any business, but they would insist on $80-100 and would not budge. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie888  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with option 2.

Or!

Quote Originally Posted by Travv  [View Original Post]
    I've heard that the best way to avoid carrying bedbugs back to your home is to put your travel clothes, cloth bags etc into a large black plastic trash bag and leave it out in the sun for a few days until the bedbugs are killed by the heat or put all your clothes etc into a dryer and let the heat of the dryer kill them. Then your travel clothes are safe to bring into your house. Anyone have a bedbug problem after Cascadas?
    Go to hotel Rizo and bring the girls there! Unless that gets infested also. It take a total building bug bomb to get rid of it. AND a shut down of the hotel for a min of 3 days. Truth is, it is very hard to get rid of BedBugs once infested, they hide in the walls of the buildings and live for up to a year with out feeding. It just takes one to create an infestation.

Quote Originally Posted by BaxterSlade  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 entrances to HK...

2. Try not to get addicted.
    Good luck with option 2.

Quote Originally Posted by CheckMate1  [View Original Post]
    First time (ever) in the scene. Been RTFF for a couple of years now, but thought I could contribute as well. I'm going to be in Tijuana for the weekend of August 26th. I'm going to buy the VIP pass at HK before checking in to Cascadas. I will be flying in late, and probably won't be there until 11:30 pm. Assuming that at that time, there's going to be a ton of people inside the club, I'd like some logistical help. As I walk into HK, where do I go to get the VIP and (I'll also have a back pack) do I need to check that in? Once I check into Cascadas, I'll probably head back down to HK to have a drink at the bar. It'll be really cool to meet any frequent flyer member when I'm there. First drink on me.
    There are 2 entrances to HK (not counting the secret entrance) you want to make sure you enter from the street side not the alley side. As you enter you will be in a little lobby area to your left you will be directed to the customer service desk. This is where you could check your bag if you were going to enter the club. But since you will be purchasing the VIP card at this desk there will be no need to check your bag.

1. Have fun.

2. Try not to get addicted.

3. Write a report and let us know about all the fun you had.

Aug 26th to 28th

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers02  [View Original Post]
    I have it on good authority that Cascadas is currently struggling with a resilient bedbug infestation, newly discovered 2 weeks ago. Be careful.
    Bed bugs are super scary. I would definitely stay away from anywhere where bed bugs were reported. Seriously.

Bedbug prevention tip

I've heard that the best way to avoid carrying bedbugs back to your home is to put your travel clothes, cloth bags etc into a large black plastic trash bag and leave it out in the sun for a few days until the bedbugs are killed by the heat or put all your clothes etc into a dryer and let the heat of the dryer kill them. Then your travel clothes are safe to bring into your house. Anyone have a bedbug problem after Cascadas?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers02  [View Original Post]
    I have it on good authority that Cascadas is currently struggling with a resilient bedbug infestation, newly discovered 2 weeks ago. Be careful.

Posting Limitations