Adult Vacations
White Rabbit
White Rabbit
Liquid lapdance
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Rio Aug 19-23

Going back to Rio, staying in Copacabana. If anyone wants to meet up for some beers and hitting the clubs, PM me.

PM me whatsapp if in Rio to October

Guys,

Here in Rio to October. If you want to hook up for some prive / terma runs in Centro and or Zona Sul (Solarium, MC) please PM me. Also looking at trips to Minas Gerais and Porto Alegre.

Sao Paulo & Rio 8 August to 13 August

I will arrive into Sao Paulo on 8 August and will stay until 11 August. Then, I will drive to Rio until 13 August. On 13 August, I will drive back to Sao Paulo to fly out.

I am searching for a companion to act as translator, guide and date for the duration. Unless the team has other ideas here. I am wide open to suggestions.

PM for personal details, comments, suggestions, etc.

Rio now to October

PM me your whatsapp, we can link up and do some termas, prives; I can even bring by some of the top prive girls to your pad for a party.

Rio in August!

28 years old here, going to be in Rio August 11-17th and can't wait. I rented a 3 bedroom apartment in Copa. Found this site recently and had to purchase a subscription. Can't wait to put all the info I find on here to use, and absolutely Post Reports of my trip. This is my first time out of the country. Funny thing is, I didn't know Rio was a "sex destination" nor was I looking for one. I asked my mom (who's cool as hell) where in the world she's always wanted to go and she said Rio, so I said lets do it. Then I began doing research on Rio and found out all the things I know now, which made this an even better trip for me also LOL. So it'll be me, her, and my best friend who's 27 years old. Now that I found out the wild side of Rio, I'm trying to get my aunt to go too so she and my mom can roam together and me and my boy can have more fun LOL. If not I'm sure we'll just hit up the Termas every other night, and I may find me a "girlfriend" for the week to stay at the apartment often. I want to have sex with the most beautiful super model types I can find and my research so far points me to Centaurus mostly, and 4 x 4 and Monte Carlo. Idk, we'll see. I'm already planning another trip in November anyway. So as of now, I'm just ready for my first experience.

Also, if anybody in the USA Needs an "Itinerary" for a visa application to Brazil without booking a plane ticket, I can get that done and to you within a 24 hour turn around. Just private message me.

Rio here we come!

Rio in August for 1 month

Hey guys,

I've been browsing this forum for awhile.

I wish things were a bit more organized for a newbie but I take what I can get.

Going to be in Rio for 1 month in August, I'm from NYC, 23 yrs, I lived in Spain for a few months.

Going to see what Brazil is all about.

Will be splitting up my trip in half solo in hostel in Gloria for sightseeing, culture, and to meet people. Other half a buddy will be joining me were looking to get an apartment.

Airbnb or if any users have advice on apartments PM me.

Trying to meet non-pros around my age when I get down there, been learning Portuguese.

Also will be hitting up the termas as well, so stay tuned for some reports.

If anyone will be in Rio in August PM me.

Also if anyone would like to give me some tips feel free.

I am here in Copacabana looking for a partner

Quote Originally Posted by PatmarBeleza1  [View Original Post]
    Gents: I will be in Brazil, starting with Rio first, on 14 May, for a few months. If anyone wants to link up for some patrols in RJ, send me a private message. Thinking:

Centro runs (502, darkside); Centro Zona Sul / Prives; Vila Mimosa at night, with nearby motel as a base; Zona Norte. Bonsuccesso; other cities priorities. Belo Horizonte, FLN, POA, SAO.

I'm off to my best year by all metrics, but the locals do monitor these boards making it counterproductive to post too much 'in the clear. '.
    I am here in Copacabana from San Diego, new to Brazil but definitely not new to mongering. I would welcome a partner to explore various locations for GDPs as well as good restaurants, activities, etc.

I speak some Portuguese. I am here until 26 May.

Quote Originally Posted by PatmarBeleza1  [View Original Post]
    Gents: I will be in Brazil, starting with Rio first, on 14 May, for a few months. If anyone wants to link up for some patrols in RJ, send me a private message. Thinking:

Centro runs (502, darkside); Centro Zona Sul / Prives; Vila Mimosa at night, with nearby motel as a base; Zona Norte. Bonsuccesso; other cities priorities. Belo Horizonte, FLN, POA, SAO.

I'm off to my best year by all metrics, but the locals do monitor these boards making it counterproductive to post too much 'in the clear. '.
    Ill be there from end of June for a month.

Patmar Ramble On 14 May onward

São Paulo

Quote Originally Posted by Chinzano  [View Original Post]
    Well, this time I am going to Rio only, but after you offered your help I moved Sao Paulo higher on my future travel priority list after you offered your help. Thank you Alto, I truly appreciate!
    Thaks for the complements, please advise me in advance so I can book you.

ABG.

Thank you AltoBomGosto!

Quote Originally Posted by AltoBomGosto  [View Original Post]
    I'll be glad to help you in Sao Paulo.

ABG
    Well, this time I am going to Rio only, but after you offered your help I moved Sao Paulo higher on my future travel priority list after you offered your help. Thank you Alto, I truly appreciate!

Sao Paulo

Quote Originally Posted by Chinzano  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

I am going to Rio for a week at the end of May and promise to write a good report when I get back. This forum was a huge help to me so I will be glad to pay my dues! I have been reading it for 2 months and I guess I am pretty prepared for the trip and know what to expect. I speak no Portuguese so my only option is Copacabana and its termas. I mongered a few times in the past. In Boca Chica last year, also in Prague and Kiev. It will be my first trip to Rio. The only problem is that travelling solo comes with some inconveniences. I wonder if anyone of the members happens to have the same plans. It would be great to connect and help each other. I am 44 year old, active and easygoing. Please PM me if interested or for any questions.
    I'll be glad to help you in Sao Paulo.

ABG.

Will be in Rio in three weeks. Looking for a company

Hello friends,

I am going to Rio for a week at the end of May and promise to write a good report when I get back. This forum was a huge help to me so I will be glad to pay my dues! I have been reading it for 2 months and I guess I am pretty prepared for the trip and know what to expect. I speak no Portuguese so my only option is Copacabana and its termas. I mongered a few times in the past. In Boca Chica last year, also in Prague and Kiev. It will be my first trip to Rio. The only problem is that travelling solo comes with some inconveniences. I wonder if anyone of the members happens to have the same plans. It would be great to connect and help each other. I am 44 year old, active and easygoing. Please PM me if interested or for any questions.

Rio & Sao Paulo

Hello,

I'm in Rio de Janeiro up to the 6 of April and in Sao Paulo from the 6 to the 17 of April.

Always OK to go for a beer and other nice activities.

Sao Paulo March 16-21

Hi guys,

I will be in Sampa March 16-21. No real plans in the evenings but happy to be / have a wingman to check out a few places on what Sampa has to offer. Don't speak Portuguese and Spanish is so-so.

Am a long time lurker (since 2006) but rarely post. PM me if you're around and interested.

Sparta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations