This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Sao Paulo March 16-21

Hi guys,

I will be in Sampa March 16-21. No real plans in the evenings but happy to be / have a wingman to check out a few places on what Sampa has to offer. Don't speak Portuguese and Spanish is so-so.

Am a long time lurker (since 2006) but rarely post. PM me if you're around and interested.

Sparta

Lighten up

Lighten up dude. I obviously meant the Atlantico Copacabana. When you stop making typos then criticize. In the mean time I promise to stop posting while drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    You really have to study better. There is no hotel called "Atlantico Copocanana". Good luck visiting L'uomo and Balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie0066  [View Original Post]
    After years of taking yearly vacations to Pattaya (and once to the P. I. , not again), I'm going to Rio for two weeks in May. My current plan is to stay at the Atlantico Copocanana, and make numerous visits to Loumo and maybe Monte Carlo. Does anyone know if the Atlantico is Girl Friendly? (I think it was in the past, haven't seen anything recently). What is the scene at Balcony? Is there any current alternative?
    You really have to study better. There is no hotel called "Atlantico Copocanana". Good luck visiting L'uomo and Balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie0066  [View Original Post]
    After years of taking yearly vacations to Pattaya (and once to the P. I. , not again), I'm going to Rio for two weeks in May. My current plan is to stay at the Atlantico Copocanana, and make numerous visits to Loumo and maybe Monte Carlo. Does anyone know if the Atlantico is Girl Friendly? (I think it was in the past, haven't seen anything recently). What is the scene at Balcony? Is there any current alternative?
    I speak for all on this forum. We all look forward to your pending trip report about Luomo.

Rio in May

Rio

Will be in Rio hitting termas, prives, and maybe VM.

March 1 - 18.

In Rio

Going to be in Rio March 3rd to the 10th if anyone wants to go for some Beers and hitting the Termas.

Heading to Rio 21/23 March

Hey guys,

Will be in Rio over 21/23 March. No concrete plans but happy to meet up with fellow travellers to grab a few beers and some terma hops.

PM me if you're around.

Cheers

Rio / Sampa

Will be in Sampa 7-10 Mar and Rio 11-15. Might be interested in Centarus while in Rio. Will be in touch.

Will be in Rio on March 7, anyone wants to meet up and go to Centaurus?

Hey all!

I will be in Rio on March 7, anyone wants to meet up and go to Centaurus terma?

I was there back in 2008 and can't wait to go back. I hope things didn't change too much in terms of quality of looks of the ladies.

PM me!

Cheers

Omw back to rio

Hello everybody,

Missed Rio last year because of family issues now I am back. Party LOL will arrive in Rio March 13-22 good hot nine days of sun, sand and girls. Hit me up if anyone want to run together 2 guys flying in plus my buddy lives nearby.

Rio 3/12 to 3/21

In town approx. 3 weeks from now.

I will be arriving in Rio on March 12th for about a week and a half (depart 3/21).

I speak enough Porto to navigate the city. If anyone is interested in linking up then PM me.

In town this week

Hi all,

I will be arriving in Rio on the 24th Jan for 3 days. Just wandering and thanks in advance for any members on the ground during that time willing to show a newbie around and be one another's wingmen. Happy to shout a round of beers or a bite to eat as gratitude in return and needless to say will document my experiences and contribute in form of a report.

Let me know and again, thanks in advance.

In town next week

I was in Buenos Aires and making trip from Iguazu falls to Rio. I should be in town on Jan. 19th. Be great to meet up and grab a beer. I did a bunch of research on BA but Rio was a last minute plan so any help from the boys would appreciated.

Joey

Love Travel Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by FuckAfMedDig  [View Original Post]
    I'm touchin down 15 Jan. -Feb. 2. Meeting 2 nonpros but will make time for my usual rounds plus some new spots. I don't do clinicas but centro termas plus oocasionally mc.
    The Travel Announcement feature of this forum is great. Really helps in planning the timing of visits.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations