This forum thread is moderated by Admin

In town this week

Hi all,

I will be arriving in Rio on the 24th Jan for 3 days. Just wandering and thanks in advance for any members on the ground during that time willing to show a newbie around and be one another's wingmen. Happy to shout a round of beers or a bite to eat as gratitude in return and needless to say will document my experiences and contribute in form of a report.

Let me know and again, thanks in advance.

In town next week

I was in Buenos Aires and making trip from Iguazu falls to Rio. I should be in town on Jan. 19th. Be great to meet up and grab a beer. I did a bunch of research on BA but Rio was a last minute plan so any help from the boys would appreciated.

Joey

Reports

Exec Talent

Love Travel Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by FuckAfMedDig  [View Original Post]
    I'm touchin down 15 Jan. -Feb. 2. Meeting 2 nonpros but will make time for my usual rounds plus some new spots. I don't do clinicas but centro termas plus oocasionally mc.
    The Travel Announcement feature of this forum is great. Really helps in planning the timing of visits.

Quote Originally Posted by JayRock  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Rio for a couple of months for work / pleasure. I'm staying in a small apartment in the downtown / Centro area. I'd like to connect with other forum members who'll be in Rio during this time to check out all the city has to offer.
    I'm touchin down 15 Jan. -Feb. 2. Meeting 2 nonpros but will make time for my usual rounds plus some new spots. I don't do clinicas but centro termas plus oocasionally mc.

In Rio from Jan. Mar, 2015

I'll be in Rio for a couple of months for work / pleasure. I'm staying in a small apartment in the downtown / Centro area. I'd like to connect with other forum members who'll be in Rio during this time to check out all the city has to offer.

How can I get in touch with you? Tried private message but says you are not accepting them. I'm also in Rio until the 17th.

Going to be in Rio 11/12-18th if anyone wants to meet up for some beers and terma hopping.

Here now

Hey guys,

I'm here now would anyone like to grab a drink hangout do some mongering let me know.

Mimzy

Rio October 27th. November 01st

Will be in Rio from October 27th to November 01. I'll be staying at the El Misti house Copacabana. Will be glad to meet any of you guys!

Reports

AltoBomGosto

Sao Paulo

Quote Originally Posted by ChazOne  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Rio 10/11 to 10/18. Send message if you want to hang to pay for translation services.
    If you come to Sao Paulo and need a translator please. Let me know.

ABG.

Will be in Rio 10/11 to 10/18.

Will be in Rio 10/11 to 10/18. Send message if you want to hang to pay for translation services.

In RIO Oct 31-Nov 20

Back to cause havoc!

In Rio from Jan 1 - Mar 3, 2015

Rio

I will be in Rio from December 25th through January 5th. Let me know if anyone is around. Staying in the northern part of Copacabana.

Alan

In Rio from September 13 till October 30 2014.

Cheers!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations