fkk-livingroom.de
Perla Negra
First social network for London escorts and UK escorts
Scroguard
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Jakarta - Hotels

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1753
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1753

    Dutch wife

    Quote Originally Posted by UsPete  [View Original Post]
    One great benefit of Jakarta compared to it's neighbouring cities is every hotel I've stayed in has provided a Dutch Wife. Indeed most hotel staff don't bat an eyelid if I request a second one in the bed for the night.

    Although when I suggest that the Dutch Wife should be more than 3 feet I do sometimes get funny looks. The Pullman in Central Park even gives you a choice of shapes and size of Wife!

    Djakarta Rocks.
    I wonder how many people understand your inside joke.

    Regards,

    Ko.

  2. #1752

    FreeMonger

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Let me visit at least then only I can post right? Is it wrong to get some information prior visiting? I didn't ask for any personal contacts or something, all I ask was for suggestions and few queries and you don't need to be rude for that if you don't want to answer then don't quote also ignore the post.
    First take the trouble of reading a couple of pages of the forum (also known as RTFF). I did a quick search of your posts and you have been posting only questions in various threads. Put some effort in it, young man, instead of leaning back and expecting others to do the work for you. Are you even serious about your intention to visit all the locations you are asking questions about?

  3. #1751
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLong  [View Original Post]
    Considering the Dutch occupied Indonesia for many years, it would be a common assumption that the men had local wives. Still funny and nave. And my respect to you and anyone that visits that hell hole Jakarta. The traffic and food is unbearable.

    RL.
    One great benefit of Jakarta compared to it's neighbouring cities is every hotel I've stayed in has provided a Dutch Wife. Indeed most hotel staff don't bat an eyelid if I request a second one in the bed for the night.

    Although when I suggest that the Dutch Wife should be more than 3 feet I do sometimes get funny looks. The Pullman in Central Park even gives you a choice of shapes and size of Wife!

    Djakarta Rocks.

  4. #1750

    I like Jakarta

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLong  [View Original Post]
    <SNIP> And my respect to you and anyone that visits that hell hole Jakarta. The traffic and food is unbearable.

    RL.
    Come on! Traffic is only unbearable 90 % of the time. And there is decent food to be had in thousands of places, both Indonesian and non-Indonesian.

    Regards,

    Ko

  5. #1749

    A Common Assumption

    Quote Originally Posted by KoperenKlaas  [View Original Post]
    I have never stayed in Mercure Kota, so I have no opinion on that hotel.

    I'm not sure if you understand the meaning of WOS. It means Walk Of Shame and it is not a particular hotel. Some members don't feel comfortable walking with a girl towards the elevator to their room, hence the name. Other members, me included, don't mind if anybody watches (see my anecdote of Shella entering the Century Park lobby) but also not everybody in the lobby understands what they see. Some years back I mentioned what I saw in hotel Ibis Slipi. The organizers of a Pro Golf Tournament had arranged rooms in the hotel for a number of players and had also arranged for female company for every player. So every morning there was a lot of fond goodbyes at the front door which led to an elderly Dutch lady saying how remarkable it was that so many of the players were married to Indonesian women. The WOS exists mainly between your ears.

    Regards,

    Ko
    Considering the Dutch occupied Indonesia for many years, it would be a common assumption that the men had local wives. Still funny and na´ve. And my respect to you and anyone that visits that hell hole Jakarta. The traffic and food is unbearable.

    RL.

  6. #1748
    Thanks for the reply, Ko.

    Yeah, I remember reading that anecdote that you wrote about the golfers. Hilarious.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoperenKlaas  [View Original Post]
    I have never stayed in Mercure Kota, so I have no opinion on that hotel.

    I'm not sure if you understand the meaning of WOS. It means Walk Of Shame and it is not a particular hotel. Some members don't feel comfortable walking with a girl towards the elevator to their room, hence the name. Other members, me included, don't mind if anybody watches (see my anecdote of Shella entering the Century Park lobby) but also not everybody in the lobby understands what they see. Some years back I mentioned what I saw in hotel Ibis Slipi. The organizers of a Pro Golf Tournament had arranged rooms in the hotel for a number of players and had also arranged for female company for every player. So every morning there was a lot of fond goodbyes at the front door which led to an elderly Dutch lady saying how remarkable it was that so many of the players were married to Indonesian women. The WOS exists mainly between your ears.

    Regards,

    Ko

  7. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by KoperenKlaas  [View Original Post]
    Your name is appropriate. You only post questions and you are to lazy to RTFF, yet you complain that you don't get any help.
    Let me visit at least then only I can post right? Is it wrong to get some information prior visiting? I didn't ask for any personal contacts or something, all I ask was for suggestions and few queries and you don't need to be rude for that if you don't want to answer then don't quote also ignore the post.

  8. #1746

    FreeMonger

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Which one is better? Novotel gajah mada or Santika hayam wuruk? Please help I need to book either of them.
    Your name is appropriate. You only post questions and you are to lazy to RTFF, yet you complain that you don't get any help.

  9. #1745

    HotMale9833

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMale9833  [View Original Post]
    Ko,

    How do you like Hotel Mercure Kota? Is it cheaper than WOS?
    I have never stayed in Mercure Kota, so I have no opinion on that hotel.

    I'm not sure if you understand the meaning of WOS. It means Walk Of Shame and it is not a particular hotel. Some members don't feel comfortable walking with a girl towards the elevator to their room, hence the name. Other members, me included, don't mind if anybody watches (see my anecdote of Shella entering the Century Park lobby) but also not everybody in the lobby understands what they see. Some years back I mentioned what I saw in hotel Ibis Slipi. The organizers of a Pro Golf Tournament had arranged rooms in the hotel for a number of players and had also arranged for female company for every player. So every morning there was a lot of fond goodbyes at the front door which led to an elderly Dutch lady saying how remarkable it was that so many of the players were married to Indonesian women. The WOS exists mainly between your ears.

    Regards,

    Ko

  10. #1744
    Ko,

    How do you like Hotel Mercure Kota? Is it cheaper than WOS?

    Quote Originally Posted by KoperenKlaas  [View Original Post]
    The WOS is what you make of it. When I'm in Jakarta I usually stay in Hotel Century Park, for it's location and nice big rooms and beds. It's also, like the vast majority of hotels, completely girl-friendly. It has quite a large hall, with the front desk and elevators located opposite the main entrance. All the girls who come to the hotel ask me to wait for them in the hall, and they know that's in full view of the front desk. Usually there are many other guests in the hall. Nobody cares. I remember Shella walking in the front door in a spectacular ankle-length, bright red, body hugging dress. Anybody not noticing that must have been blind.

    Regards,

    Ko

  11. #1743
    Which one is better? Novotel gajah mada or Santika hayam wuruk? Please help I need to book either of them.

  12. #1742

    Century Park

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelGoodsen  [View Original Post]
    Ko, Karel, Klaas.

    Haven't stayed Centure Park in ages, but it used to have a convenient back entrance. The one on the corner towards Ratu Plaza and Plaza Senayan. You would enter it and could take the lift straight up into the room. No need to cross the hotel's wide open lobby with a hot chick in tow. Another favorite hotel of mine is the Akmani. You can enter the lifts from the parking garage at street level.

    BTW fantastic photo's.
    The back entrance is still there, but taxis don't go there. When I'm with girl (s) I arrive by taxi at the main entrance. Nobody blinks an eye. Girls arriving by taxi also come in the front door. They don't care either about who is watching, or even enjoy the attention. See Shella I mentioned earlier and when Silfi walked into the lobby last May she turned quite a few heads.

    Regards,

    Ko

  13. #1741
    Quote Originally Posted by KoperenKlaas  [View Original Post]
    The WOS is what you make of it.
    Rightly said. An individual is more conscious of the WOS than the hotel staff or anyone in the lobby. Not the first time someone is getting a bird to the room in that hotel.

    Having said anyone really wanting to avoid WOS can also keep Mercury Jakarta Kota as an option. I have stayed here 2 times. The reception is mostly unmanned with the night staff chatting in the room behind or there will be one guy at the counter who won't look up unless you went and stood in front of him asking out. At least this is what happened during my stay. The walk is also pretty short in front of the reception.

    I am a regular at Century park in Manila and really enjoy my stay there. A high recommendation from me for people looking for a good hotel in Malate. I will definately want to stay at Century in Jakarta on my next visit subject to it being conducive to my daily itinerary.

  14. #1740

    In Jakarta week of Oct 5 thru 11

    Anyone want to get together to hit the bars / parlors / clubs let me know. I used to live there for a few years. Will be staying in Kuningan area.

  15. #1739
    Quote Originally Posted by KoperenKlaas  [View Original Post]
    The WOS is what you make of it. When I'm in Jakarta I usually stay in Hotel Century Park, for it's location and nice big rooms and beds. It's also, like the vast majority of hotels, completely girl-friendly. It has quite a large hall, with the front desk and elevators located opposite the main entrance. All the girls who come to the hotel ask me to wait for them in the hall, and they know that's in full view of the front desk. Usually there are many other guests in the hall. Nobody cares. I remember Shella walking in the front door in a spectacular ankle-length, bright red, body hugging dress. Anybody not noticing that must have been blind.

    Regards,

    Ko
    Ko, Karel, Klaas.

    Haven't stayed Centure Park in ages, but it used to have a convenient back entrance. The one on the corner towards Ratu Plaza and Plaza Senayan. You would enter it and could take the lift straight up into the room. No need to cross the hotel's wide open lobby with a hot chick in tow. Another favorite hotel of mine is the Akmani. You can enter the lifts from the parking garage at street level.

    BTW fantastic photo's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Tokyostyle Deliver
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape