Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Jakarta - Hotels

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 107 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by UsPete  [View Original Post]
    On a seperate note. The Aston Rasuna apartments at the Bakrie Epicentrum complex is offering their 3 bed suite apartments with balconies for about $75 per night. Is their a catch? Anyone tried them?
    I've stayed there. It's hit or miss with the apartments. The apartments are privately owned and depending who owns it, it could be nice or a dump. If you are staying by yourself, there are likely better options. If you have a family, the 3 bedroom is a good choice at $75. The balcony is small and almost a non-factor in my opinion. But the good thing about the balcony is you can have the girls who smoke go out on the balcony to smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Will she be wearing the blindfold so I can identify her?
    I'll suggest it, but think I'm going to have to disappoint you. .

Quote Originally Posted by HihiSter  [View Original Post]
    She's working as cabin crew so you might actually see her around the airport.
    Will she be wearing the blindfold so I can identify her?

While it was obvious that your reply was sarcastic, one can't help but dream that you would send that blindfolded 21 year old from the photo gallery to the airport to pick them up.
    She's working as cabin crew so you might actually see her around the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Menteng  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how it is nowadays, but there was a time that when leaving the arrival hall, among those who were there to pick up family or friends from international flights, were also girls trying to hook up.
    Yup remember them girls, there was a flurry of chicks that arranged their timings around the european flight arrivals. One of the girls managed to finally hook up with a fresh pale brit backpacker. Within 3 weeks a pregnancy test proved positive and a marriage was hastily scheduled. The husband was a genuinly nice guy and it took him a few years to wake up and work out what had actually happened to him.

The offspring I'm told is now a sinetron / tv star. It must be trickier nowdays for those breed of girls to pull of their tricks what with all the budget flights and tacky online dating scenarios.

On a seperate note. The Aston Rasuna apartments at the Bakrie Epicentrum complex is offering their 3 bed suite apartments with balconies for about $75 per night. Is their a catch? Anyone tried them?

Gents, not only did he really send me a PM with his e-mail (that he has the PM function is at least a plus one), there are at least 3 other members that have send me a PM asking to have girls waiting at the airport.
    I don't know how it is nowadays, but there was a time that when leaving the arrival hall, among those who were there to pick up family or friends from international flights, were also girls trying to hook up.

Gents, not only did he really send me a PM with his e-mail (that he has the PM function is at least a plus one), there are at least 3 other members that have send me a PM asking to have girls waiting at the airport.

Just to clear it up, perhaps I wasn't clear earlier; my message was sarcastic. Read 2 or 3 pages of just the "Jakarta. Hotels" section and you will have all the information that you need. Nobody here is going to help you if you're too lazy to read.
    While it was obvious that your reply was sarcastic, one can't help but dream that you would send that blindfolded 21 year old from the photo gallery to the airport to pick them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Manfield04  [View Original Post]
    All the best to you.

I stayed at Novotel in Gajah Madah last year. I can say the front desk girls there are the worst in the business. They are so repulsive. No exact word to describe them.
    I like the outfits they wear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails novotel-gajah-mada.jpg‎  

Just to clear it up, perhaps I wasn't clear earlier; my message was sarcastic. Read 2 or 3 pages of just the "Jakarta. Hotels" section and you will have all the information that you need. Nobody here is going to help you if you're too lazy to read.
    Thanks a lot Hihi Ster, really appreciate your efforts.

I never asked about contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by JockeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot buddy.

I had already sent a PM of my email to you.

Novotel Gajah Madah

All the best to you.

I stayed at Novotel in Gajah Madah last year. I can say the front desk girls there are the worst in the business. They are so repulsive. No exact word to describe them.

Challenge accepted. I will go to that Novotel and try to have sex with one of the girls on the front desk staff (if they are attractive).

Quote Originally Posted by Bkk212  [View Original Post]
    Just returned from my semi-annual holiday in Jakarta, stayed at the Novotel in Gada Madah and at the Ambhara Hotel in Blok M.

Novotel is a nice hotel rooms are spacious and clean and there is also an OK equipped gym, service is not that great but ok. I have stayed here a.

Few times and the service has always been just ok and really terrible from the front desk staff, seems as though the female front staff think that they

have "golden pussies".
    Challenge accepted. I will go to that Novotel and try to have sex with one of the girls on the front desk staff (if they are attractive).

Give me your e-mail address and I will send you the full details.

Would you also like me to send you all private contact details of my girls in Jakarta?

Or better yet just give me your flight number / arrival date and I'll have them waiting for you at the airport when you arrive.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you to make your life easier.
    Thanks a lot buddy.

I had already sent a PM of my email to you.

My stay in Jakarta

Just returned from my semi-annual holiday in Jakarta, stayed at the Novotel in Gada Madah and at the Ambhara Hotel in Blok M.

Novotel is a nice hotel rooms are spacious and clean and there is also an OK equipped gym, service is not that great but ok. I have stayed here a.

Few times and the service has always been just ok and really terrible from the front desk staff, seems as though the female front staff think that they

have "golden pussies".

Anyway at the Novotel no issue bringing in a guest (never tried to bring in 2 by myself, not sure how that would work), but the wos is highly visible at.

That hotel. Lots of places to eat around the hotel and lots of activity in the night time, see my post for my details.

At the Ambhara hotel it's a bit old but still clean and very close to Blok M, but there was a lot of people staying at this hotel so walking in was a bit of.

A embarrassing with the Blok M girl. Hotel has a very good gym and small pool, they have old TV but a lot of English content.

At both hotels I had no issue with my guests except for the WOS, you could certainly feel everyone staring at you as you walk in.

Quote Originally Posted by JockeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please tell me which will be the best hotel in or around the happening places.

I am planning to stay for a week.
    Give me your e-mail address and I will send you the full details.

Would you also like me to send you all private contact details of my girls in Jakarta?

Or better yet just give me your flight number / arrival date and I'll have them waiting for you at the airport when you arrive.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you to make your life easier.

Posting Limitations