Perla Negra
La Vie en Rose
Dubai Bunnies
The Velvet Room
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Chat Rooms & Pen Pals

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 625 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 9373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9373
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagalog2016  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is truth! Unlike the popular myth about superiority of Westerners in the eyes of Filipinos, which some mongers believe in, many Pinays consider foreigners losers and rejects in their home country. In their logic, mongers come to Philippines because they are not in demand at motherland.


    I am saying all of this to make it more clear, that Filipinas don't consider themselves superstars. That is why foreigners chasing them sometimes are associated with losers who are simply incapable to attract a decent western woman.
    A lot of westerners have the same feelings about men who have to resort to "mail order brides".

  2. #9372
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagalog2016  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is truth! Unlike the popular myth about superiority of Westerners in the eyes of Filipinos, which some mongers believe in, many Pinays consider foreigners losers and rejects in their home country. In their logic, mongers come to Philippines because they are not in demand at motherland.

    Actually, many Pinays have some complexes regarding their appearance. Dark skin is considered a sign of poverty. That is why they try to expose their skin to sunlight as less, as possible. Fair skin is the ideal of feminine beauty for them. They don't understand short term foreign holidaymakers, who are so keen to sunbathe, since it makes their skin red and ugly.

    A lot of Filipinas are embarrassed about their noses, facial warts and pimples. Some of them are ashamed of their low height, dark kilikili (armpits) and dark singit (groin). Crooked teeth is another reason of embarrassment, and by the way dental braces are considered as attribute of wealth. It is something like a ring or necklace for Pinays. They don't understand, that they look ugly wearing braces. LOL.

    I am saying all of this to make it more clear, that Filipinas don't consider themselves superstars. That is why foreigners chasing them sometimes are associated with losers who are simply incapable to attract a decent western woman.
    Pinays have low self-esteem about their piggy noses, short legs, and flat faces, dark under arms, crotch, butthole, and pussy lips. They are always wanting to buy glutathione to bleach themselves and dreaming about plastic surgery to 'fix' their piggy noses. It can get tiring hearing how much they hate themselves and want to be someone else. Pinays who hate themselves cannot love anyone else and they are always looking for another man to tell them that they are beautiful, which means they need to cheat often with the most recent cock found online. LOL! They are fun leading up to the shag, as they love flattery. However, after a night or two of shooting your loads into them, the pillow talk too often turns to the things they despise about themselves. This is point where you give them taxi fare to save yourself from depression and the need to pay a shrink.

  3. #9371
    Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    Whether rentin $, buyin $ or marryin $ respect and honor in a civil manner is most welcomed. *In layman terms, don't be a *******.

    *Directed to no one in particular.
    I don't know if this is the right forum for marrying, buying yes maybe. I am all forward civil manner.

    Just by being civil to girls even P2 P most of the times you get more that you are helping with.

  4. #9370
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1088  [View Original Post]
    I think is more "renting" than buying.
    Whether rentin $, buyin $ or marryin $ respect and honor in a civil manner is most welcomed. *In layman terms, don't be a *******.

    *Directed to no one in particular.

  5. #9369
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    LOL. This is an internet forum about buying pussy. You really expect the queen's etiquette here?
    I think is more "renting" than buying.

  6. #9368
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    LOL. This is an internet forum about buying pussy. You really expect the queen's etiquette here?
    Yes of course. I expect respect to be the norm. We can disagree but can do it civilly and respectfully.

  7. #9367

    How nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man but I have never put anyone down. I never said that someone was beneath me or less of a person because of who they are, where they are from, or what they have done. That is simply not my personality. I am the one that said if you want someone that knows what they are doing then your best bet would be to get the one with the 1000 dicks that others are talking about avoiding. That is in fact a praise, not a put down. I also said if the girl is available to fuck then I am available to be a customer no matter how many customers she has had before. How is that putting someone down? If you say the cook flipped 1000 burgers before coming to work at this restaurant is that considered a put down as well? How can numbers, stats, and facts be considered as put downs? They are objective measures and just are what they are.
    I guess it's the tone you sometimes have but here you said your piece concisely w / out any ugly slants.

    As for as going w / seasoned pros (1000 dicks) I think it's as good a strategy as any because as you say, they know what they're doing. Friendly pros would be the best options as you and I both know some hookers are out for no good. I like the tight ones whether they be elite dancers or just a cute 6. I generally take from the bars as I can let my guard down a bit and not worry to much about STDs. I won't refuse a hot FL but I'm not a disco guy so I don't do many. I steer clear of the season pros and in some ways I'm missing out. Every once in a while I hook up w / a wild nasty dancer that knows how to fuck, most don't though. That's okay because I do and I be will too busy ravishing them to realize they don't know what they're doing. I get tired of the lousy BJs though. MILFs are the best for that.

    My generalizations about some high and mighty mongers was not directed at you although sometimes you come off like the board disciplinarian. I think we've both softened up a bit which is a good thing.

    Cheers.

  8. #9366
    Quote Originally Posted by Socker  [View Original Post]
    So your crude dicks per pussy ratios and other puts downs are clear of my mind unless I read your post.
    Sorry man but I have never put anyone down. I never said that someone was beneath me or less of a person because of who they are, where they are from, or what they have done. That is simply not my personality. I am the one that said if you want someone that knows what they are doing then your best bet would be to get the one with the 1000 dicks that others are talking about avoiding. That is in fact a praise, not a put down. I also said if the girl is available to fuck then I am available to be a customer no matter how many customers she has had before. How is that putting someone down? If you say the cook flipped 1000 burgers before coming to work at this restaurant is that considered a put down as well? How can numbers, stats, and facts be considered as put downs? They are objective measures and just are what they are.

  9. #9365
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    . Very few comparatively say foreign baby. That shows they fuck local than foreigners often.
    Many foreigners actually consider the consequences whereas the pinoy have the same lack of education. MY ideas:

    New girl or bargirl I always use condom.

    My two regular girls that are not a bargirl or working girl, no condom but don't cum inside unless certain she is safe (to my own calculations).

    "Girlfriend" live in girl on the pill, cum whenever and often.

    BD.

  10. #9364

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    You really expect the queen's etiquette here?
    I respect mongers regardless of their differences including you. We all have our faves but some mongers feel a need to put down others because they're different. They have a need to put down the natives of the locale they monger in. There have a need to put down the women they hire as if they are on a higher plane. In this hobby they're are buyers and sellers. How can one be better than the other? I guess if one lies to himself he can but not all need this pretension. My take is there's nothing wrong w / fucking strange women and it's a 2 way street, the women do nothing wrong as do I when we keep our agreements.

    So your crude dicks per pussy ratios and other puts downs are clear of my mind unless I read your post. I just speak out to remind guys there's another option. All the options are on the table. Choose who you are. Ciao bro, happy hunting.

  11. #9363
    Quote Originally Posted by KabulGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hell lots of Pinoys don't feed their own kids. How often have we heard that the guy took off as soon as the girl said she was pregnant?
    He took off because he cannot get sex for a while. Many phi girls are in the notion that having sex during pregnancy hurts their babies. Phi guys are like us hopping from girl to girl and getting most pregnant. If you ask all single girls they say they had a phi baby. Very few comparatively say foreign baby. That shows they fuck local than foreigners often.

  12. #9362
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjeck  [View Original Post]
    Brilliant post! A lot of wisdom here.

    I love this one:

    "When she says, she is "happy single mom", it means she desperately needs walking ATM to provide her child. Such women are considered as second best in Philippines, since no one of sane Pinoys would feed another man's children. ".
    Hell lots of Pinoys don't feed their own kids. How often have we heard that the guy took off as soon as the girl said she was pregnant?

  13. #9361
    Quote Originally Posted by Socker  [View Original Post]
    I could have said it better myself. The king of crude. Less power to ya.
    LOL. This is an internet forum about buying pussy. You really expect the queen's etiquette here?

  14. #9360

    To each his own bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    All I am saying is why does it matter how many dicks the chick took before or after she got to AC?
    Because it does matter to probably more than half the mongers out there. It obviously doesn't matter to you and many others. No problem and no whining about one group or the other.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    He can't prove it is 1000 and you can not prove it is not 1000.
    None of us will ever know how many times the hooker was bedded But it's fairly easy to tell who the fresh ones are. Fresh ones are usually very tight w / flawless skin and no babies. They have a look that many here enjoy despite that they generally inexperienced.

    Experience isn't what the shopper is looking for when in search of a young pristine nubile beauty. It's the other things besides the "dick in the hole" that guys like me and many more are paying for. Will these new hookers tell me honestly how many times they've been fucked? Of course not but I can assure you a fair amount of go go dancers are new and slightly used.

    From what you're saying they've all had a thousand dicks. If they haven't had a thousand dicks they're not worth BFing. Maybe for you (this is true) and that's fine but not for guys looking for the finer things in life when they want them.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    My point is that many guys have the fantasy that THEIR girl is innocent and clean and shy and they are breaking new ground and showing the chick the ropes of fucking. Well if she was all that, then she would not have shown up in a brothel in the first place.
    Again, you're exaggerating about guys who think their girl is innocent, not many have this illusion and if they do who does it hurt except them. They are a minority for sure. I've been w / many sweet dancers that were brand new to fucking and that was part of the fun but guys that expect high caliber sex should not pursue this segment of the scene. I don't always go for these types. Sometimes I want huge tits, sometimes tightness, sometimes a goddess, sometimes just a funny chick that's faceable. Going out in AC is like going to Safeway. There's lots of different things available so why not have some variety.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Well if she was all that, then she would not have shown up in a brothel in the first place. Nobody goes from virgin to full on hooker. Personally I don't care how new and fresh she is.
    You don't care because no amount of rational has impact w / you. That's good, be who you are. And when THEY ARE "all that" it is super fine to enjoy. So Mr E enjoy your high milage hookers as they need work too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I am there to fuck (not to judge) and she is there to get money for fucking. So whether it is 1 or 1000, add my dick to that count and add my pesos to her bank account.
    I could have said it better myself. The king of crude. Less power to ya.

  15. #9359
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    She would have to be one shitty hooker if she hasn't had 1000 dicks BY THE TIME SHE CAME TO AC? Because that's what this discussion was about. I suggest you (re)read the whole discussion more carefully.
    All I am saying is why does it matter how many dicks the chick took before or after she got to AC? It is like arguing the existence of a supreme being. He can't prove it is 1000 and you can not prove it is not 1000. My point is that many guys have the fantasy that THEIR girl is innocent and clean and shy and they are breaking new ground and showing the chick the ropes of fucking. Well if she was all that, then she would not have shown up in a brothel in the first place. Nobody goes from virgin to full on hooker. Personally I don't care how new and fresh she is. I am there to fuck (not to judge) and she is there to get money for fucking. So whether it is 1 or 1000, add my dick to that count and add my pesos to her bank account.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Mondial FKK
fkk tours
Heaven7-saunaclub.de


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape