Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 721 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappsgar  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Could you / any body please send me Soumya's contact?

Cheers
    Bro. You have referred very old report. She has left pune long back. Now in Delhi. . number ending with 1162.

Does Soumya's no end with 9194 or 1162.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSoha  [View Original Post]
    Somya from Viman Nagar. Is really interesting.

Had a good session

BBJ no.

Only sex.

Great companion.

Looks 8/10

Service7/10

Price 8k St

She's good indie studying in symbiosis.

Anyone wants contact I can give.

Need favor with a contact

Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSoha  [View Original Post]
    Somya from Viman Nagar. Is really interesting.

Had a good session

BBJ no.

Only sex.

Great companion.

Looks 8/10

Service7/10

Price 8k St

She's good indie studying in symbiosis.

Anyone wants contact I can give.
    Hi,

Could you / any body please send me Soumya's contact?

Cheers

Incall places around Baner / Hinjewadi

Hi,

I am interested in graduating from MPs to the actual encounters. Can someone help me if there are incall places around Hinjewadi, Baner area.

My last 2 experiences over last 1 month.

1) L Spa at KP. V nice massage from a therapist whose name started with B. Had to flirt a lot with her and she gave an amazing HJ for 1.5 K and allowed to squeeze her tits and touch her all over.

2) HL Spa -Entered room and there was only a towel kept and no disposables. Took massage from therapist. Her name rhymed with Troy. She agave an amazing massage once she knew I was settling for extras. Extra attention was given to scrotal area. Paid 2000 extra for the topless HJ. She allowed me to suck her tits and kiss her all over her torso and allowed squeezing of ass. Said next time she will charge only 1500.

Need favor with a contact

Quote Originally Posted by DeBach13  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Anyone will to share Sujata's number and Soniya (Kalewadi's) number. Got a few contacts in Bangalore that I can share in return.

Thanks for the help!
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum and hence need help with few contacts. Can someone please PM me contacts for following? Picked these from compilations posted earlier.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

7) Puja pimple Saudagar gujju lady good service has her own place charges 4 k. 36 years old fair lady.

Cheers

FR spas in KP

First if all thanks to guidance by all and this is my FR on KP spa.

Decided on SOS over HL since there were possible hints of not having individual rooms in others.

Reasonably fair choice I would say. All basics covered. However, I think final experience is on therapist.

Some others have also hinted on this but not too clearly. Randomly name dropped for a particular therapist. Was jogging my memory from all the posts I had read.

Decided on experience. Good looking gal, small neat build, but not as cooperative as one expected from other posts.

Decent massage at 1.8 K with basically good HJ at 1 K. However, stubborn on any TL and touch despite cash offer (tipped 100 as such).

Good neat clean spa. Waiting to try others for a fair comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmpat  [View Original Post]
    Guys, my prey for the week'd.

Appreciate feedback if anyone has already availed her services.
    Hi Jasmpat,

How was your experience with that pretty lady? Please share. Also it would be great if you can PM me her / her SP's contact.

Beginner and new to this forum so still not familiar with contacts etc.

Cheers

Real pic?

Quote Originally Posted by MDave1981  [View Original Post]
    Banged this lovely fair chick tonight.

Great attitude. Great in bed.

Willing to share her contact; but in return will expect.

Some good indie numbers.
    Is this a real pic taken by you? I think I have seen this pic on net before.

Joy

Quote Originally Posted by QuikcHill  [View Original Post]
    This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

1) Neha Aundh- 28 years, Good figure, homely lady above avg service. Charge 3 k with place. She is a divorcee.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k.

5) Shilpa, time watcher, 38 tall dark call center employee, 5 k has her own place.

6) Neetu, hw 3 k needs a place short good company.

7) Puja pimple Saudagar gujju lady good service has her own place charges 4 k. 36 years old fair lady.

8) Sujata very slim no boobs 3 k without place age 22...
    Hi,

Anyone will to share Sujata's number and Soniya (Kalewadi's) number. Got a few contacts in Bangalore that I can share in return.

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by QuikcHill  [View Original Post]
    This list has been compiled by one of my friend and I am presenting this for all the Pune mongers.

2) Rati Balewadi. 28 years probably, bit fat, full gavran, claims to have more than 1000 clients 3 k + hotel. She is an admin.

3) Priya Kothrud. 37 years decent figure as age, fair bad service has her own place charges 5 k.

4) Nisha Nibm, bit fat 30 years old great company, ready for anal good suck, bank employee, has her own place avg service. 6 k.

5) Shilpa, time watcher, 38 tall dark call center employee, 5 k has her own place.

6) Neetu, hw 3 k needs a place short good company.

8) Sujata very slim no boobs 3 k without place age 22.

9) Kavita dark fat hw service good 3 k with place.

10) Neha Kharadi 36 year old fat dark hw. 4 k.

11) Payal bong 28 year old has her onw place charge 6 k Vimannagar.

12) Shital marwari hw 32 years old vaery fair BBW. 3 k without place.

13) Yogita 34 year tall fat hw 3 K plus place.

14) Pooja Yerwada 30 year old good service avg looks has her onw place 4 k.

15) Soumya model overrated 12 k with place avg service.

16) Ritu Marwari hw. Available only on refrence. 5 k with place.

17) Prachi bong hw dsk vishwa 8 k discreet provider.

18) Soniya kalewadi 5 k without place nice experience.

19) Seema dapodi 3 k 36 slim hw. Good service.

20) Sanjana vistis Pune beautician 5 k good figure bad service.

21) Prajakta 24 course student good service wheatish fat near Wadia college.

22) Sunita Hadapsar hw 2 k good service fat wheatish.

23) Nilakshi service discontinued 3 k student near Wadia college.

24) Kim 23 7 k struggling model short and thin.

25) Stella 34 very very very slim. Works as admin 4 k.

26) Soma 30 Bong HW, good service during day time only.

Thanks to all.
    Thats a really big list. Don'why know ho many are still in the scene. Just wondering I have contacts of them all.

Lucky

You must be one Damon lucky chap KB. Could you please PM this SPs number or Sonia's number. I'm NRI from Hyd. In return I can share couple of good SPs from here if you are from Hyd. What's the total damage? What ever is the damage but just waiting for you reply buddy. Just can't wait to fly to Pune.

Laxman

Quote Originally Posted by Kb1980  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends,

Here is the long due FR in Pune. I was helped by one kind member with contact of Muskan's SP however SPdecided to keep his phone switched off. Went back to my old SP called him and was sent good number of options. Selected this girl as she looked bubbly in pics. Had to haggle a lot.

Finally LT deed was finalised at my hotel. The girl was on time looked pretty at the door. She was able to slip the without the hassle of ID sharing.

What followed was the night of fun and bliss. Very bubbly girl open to all potions, DFK BBBJ allowed with enthusiasm and will make you feel the GFE which is usually appreciated in LT engagement.

For some she may be big but for me she was absolutely fine and had tight fit at where it matters.

Will rate her 10 on 10 for the overall experience and SP for taking feedback from last disaster and making sure it is not repeated.

Digits

Quote Originally Posted by AkashMal  [View Original Post]
    As usual beginning. Contacted the SP and got few options. Selected one which I have attached and I guess I got what I wanted for long time.

First time seen a girl who also wanted to have sex and enjoy it. Too much aggressive on bed and she only wanted to try different poses which I never tried and especially for BBBJ. Though little attitude but action was power full.

Face= 8/10

Body= 9/10 clean and white.

BBBJ= 9/10

Damage = 6 k

Sorry guys for hiding the face but I think its better not to expose the face on public site. I did that earlier for few last FRs but not more. Sorry again.
    Could you PM me her digits to reach her.

Cheers

Anyone got Stella's digit

Anyone got Stella's digit please PM me I will share my collection of indes number.

Quote Originally Posted by MDave1981  [View Original Post]
    Banged this lovely fair chick tonight.

Great attitude. Great in bed.

Willing to share her contact; but in return will expect.

Some good indie numbers.
    I think I know this girl.

Does she go by the name Sumi?

Please provide spa pointers and girls initials.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeAks  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Have seen a lot of FRs on Spas and I found a SPA which is best suited and so far its my 2nd best experience. It is a famous one in KP (discussed a lot of time in ISG). Got an appointment and assigned with a therapist. Went inside the room and therapist came after 5 minutes. Oh man!! What a stunner. Mid 20's. Nice physique and awesome rack (really huge and awesome) and from Thailand. Went for a non oil therapy. Started with leg first While pulling my hand lying on front I pulled him so hard that she fell down on me. Damn those boobs touched my back. Then after some time she asked me to turn over. Jonhy was in full mood and she was smiling looking at it. Then I asked for extra. She quoted 1 k for extra only HJ. Bargained hard to get 1.5 k for TL / HJ and finally the show started. She was playing with my johney and started kissing on my chest. Again I asked to remove the top and she obliged and those were awesome. Round, tight with big nipples. It was nice to suck. After some 10-15 minutes of hard work followed by DFK and it was time for the show time. Nice and so far this is the most beautiful therapist in any of the Spa which I ever visited. Though I understand that I have not got BJ but who needs that as only this much is enough with a stunner like this!! Will be going to repeat the same again. There are lot of FRs in ISG but I hate those spas with screen and here you can find closed door (no holes in the door) with bathroom attached...

Posting Limitations