Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 606 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AdhaarPune  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

Have anyone tried this Indie named Nisha from Kondhwa. Talked to her yesterday and found she offers everything including anal, has her own place and quoted 6 k for 2 hrs 2 shot.

How is she look-wise? And if anybody have any pic of her, please post it.

I am kinda excited to meet her probably on Saturday!

Cheers!

Happy and safe mongering!
    Hey friend,

Have tried Nisha a few weeks back, she's plum and fat. Absolutely not worth the price she's asking for, has a lot of attitude, keeps talking, fake moans. After all that you have done tells you to run out of her apartment so that her neighbours won't see. But when you are down in the building theres almost everyone looking at you! Most embarassing situation ever!

Infact we guys learn a lot from our activity. Sometime I feel like writing a book with all my experience, other mongerer's view and there experience, mostly gal's view and experience and lot more. In the beginning it was all excited me but now I feel like its totally different world altogether. Beyond our thinking and imagination. But the most beautiful one. I M LOVING IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Possible  [View Original Post]
    1. They really are professionals, whereas most of the CG we try to please return us nothing great.

2. You really are the king here but seems there is a queen also at BP, a must visit woman.

3. Yes, we mongers learn much more than non mongers. That's true. And I feel we are truely broadminded than so called broadminded, isn't it. We share, we respect, we feel happy when one of our mate feels happy.

Salutes to you for this kinda exposure.

Possible.

Fatty

Quote Originally Posted by AdhaarPune  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

Have anyone tried this Indie named Nisha from Kondhwa. Talked to her yesterday and found she offers everything including anal, has her own place and quoted 6 k for 2 hrs 2 shot.

Cheers!

Hey. Few posts are there. Just RTFF. She is fatty. Hence didn't go for her. And deleted pics long back. Just ask her photos. She will share from different number. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by RupeshPhain  [View Original Post]
    Is hotel Varsha still giving services. Had gone couple of months back. There were none. Any name which you tried so that I and others can also benefit from her. Do reply.
    There is only one Marathi lady to my knowledge. Her name is Lavanya.

Which spa is it can you elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by DooMe  [View Original Post]
    Visited SOS KP last week and paid 1. 8 K for an hour of Thai massage and experienced one of the best massages ever. Went in, dropped everything, Thai masseuse DeeDee walked in and started massage face down. Slowly built a nice tempo and started to iron out all the kinks and knots in my back. As she started massaging my buns and I slightly lifted my hips and she started massaging my balls slowly and reaching out to my shaft. It was a great feeling and then she had her finger in my butthole while other hand was on the hard meat which was almost at 90 degrees facing downward. I then got my knees and almost in doggy position for her easy maneuvering. Like well oiled machine, her finger kept going in and out and other hand kept milking me up and down. Lying there I was wondering if this is what gay folks really enjoy when getting poked there (Any bisexuals here to confirm this?) Eventually when juices erupted, she kept going not realizing that that I had already popped, that was painful but even better feeling. However, she stopped when she realized that else I probably would have popped again soon. Couldn't do any roaming as I was in doggy and she didn't allow it either during rest of session..
    Which spa is it can you share the contact details.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulNidd  [View Original Post]
    This is my first ever FR on this forum. Thanks to tester I got Smita's number, fixed an appointment with her at the famous V hotel. Decided time was 4.30 but she came late due to rains, meanwhile I was waiting the hotel reception guys kept showin me some of their own stock girls, all average just one seemed WoW! But had already booked smita so didn't go for them.

Anyways a while later Smita enters the room, very simple looks didn't expect much as had read previous FR's on her.

She orderd vodka and some smokes, she finished the entire vodka in about 20 mins! Damn that vodka made her a horny, she pounced on me, started to kiss me all over and lick my entire body. Never had such an experience before. While licking my back she suddenly parted my ass cheeks and put her toungue in my asshole!

The pleasure at that time was immense and I could not control it that time. She then started with BJ she licks it too well. An amazing thing was that she dipped my balls in the vodka glass and then sucked them! Kinda vodka BJ.

That was too exciting. She kept sucking until I came in her mouth. Surprinsingly she eat that all! We sat for a while cleaned ourselves she then ordered another vodka and had half of it and started all again! Put the condi started from back, WOT, Miss, came in doggy!.
    Hi,

I am new but really likes your description for Smitha. Can you PM me her number or location.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Kunalj35  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Have been contacted by someone named Nisha from Locanto, her digits end with 0704. Has anyone tried her. If yes kindly provide feedback.

Cheers.

Kunal.
    She is sad friend, acts as if she is dead and we have to do everything. No service.

Hello everyone,

After spending a quite a lot time as a silent observer, joined this wonderful world of nice people around here officially. RTFF rituals are already taken care of. Will share my past and new experiences here.

Thanks and happy, safe mongering.

Regards,

HH

Could be first threesome experience.

Guys,

Vibha is coming with one guy to have sex at my flat. I'm so excited.

Nisha from Kondhwa

Fellow mongers,

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis555  [View Original Post]
    Please post FR. I would like to try her. The price seems unbelivebly reasonable. Usually this price is for the maid type indies. Please post details on the looks department.
    I only got the details, haven't called him.

I'm busy this week hence.

I'll post as soon as I do it.

Cheers

My first massage experience in Pune

Thanks to Chaatu for providing me with valuable contacts in Pune. But all were too expensive. So, I ended up taking to the net and finding a local massage parlour nearby.

I called and was guided to the place by a bubbly sounding girl. Finally managed to enter a 2 BHK flat where one room was already occupied.

I was taken to the other room and liked the only girl available. I paid upfront and opted for powder massage. Massage was good. She wasn't shy, gave good body to body massage and let me touch her as I wanted.

Jhonny was up soon. This girl could give a BJ. She used extreme suction and tongue to arouse me completely. I banged her in missionary and came soon after.

Ratings:

Place: 5/10

Girl: 6/10

Boobs: 6/10

Pussy: 7/10

GF: 9/10 (No to DFK).

Cost: 3100 + 100 (Tip).

I am Jealous

Quote Originally Posted by RjToons  [View Original Post]
    Its kind of new experience for me. One of the house in BP had some function couple of days back and I have been invited as a guest for that function. The gal I visit regularly forced me to be present for function. I went for function, had lunch with all the gals (I was only guy with all the gals) after function. Importantly I banged the girl after every thing was over but she did not take money from me, she said "yeh apaka hak hai" (its my right to have her without money) (surprised!) . Its really surprising for me. Very important thing I understood that "You get in what is given out".

"IT HAPPENS ONLY IN India" .

Lot of thing I learnt in my mongering life. Wow!
    1. They really are professionals, whereas most of the CG we try to please return us nothing great.

2. You really are the king here but seems there is a queen also at BP, a must visit woman.

3. Yes, we mongers learn much more than non mongers. That's true. And I feel we are truely broadminded than so called broadminded, isn't it. We share, we respect, we feel happy when one of our mate feels happy.

Salutes to you for this kinda exposure.

Possible.

Got Ajay's digits

Quote Originally Posted by BoyPune1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to fellow member RJ for giving Ajay's details.

I'm thinking of trying her.

On Locanto she is said to be a housewife of 34 years old. Is true?

3.5 K for 24 hours seems to be too good (to be true).

What do you think?

Thanks
    Please post FR. I would like to try her. The price seems unbelivebly reasonable. Usually this price is for the maid type indies. Please post details on the looks department.

Rate card

I want to suggest a rate card for all the birds available in Pune, along with a request. However desperate jhonny is, don't pay over the agreed rate card. Lets collectively bring the rates down.

The members can add their chicks name and the their lowest rate. Thereby making the list complete of all the indie birds in Pune:

Kothrud Lady 4.0 K.

Neha (Aundh) 4.0 K.

Smitha 3.0 K.

Swati from pimple saudagar 2.5 K.

Rate 3.0 K.

Please feel free to add the name of the birds you know and their rate.

Posting Limitations