Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 644 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Incorrigible

Well friends.

After a long sabbatical, I am planning to be back in the group.

During this long absence, I was bitten by the love bug.

During one of my visits to a Spa, I came to know a thai therapist, became friendly and got in to intimate relationship which continues till now.

We spend lot of time together in hotels and thai woman know how to please their man in all respects.

But of course, we all need some adventure and some change. So planning to be back in action. Read lots about Wanwori girl and would appreciate if someone can PM contact details.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul9011  [View Original Post]
    The account details are as below.

Name: ShXXXl beXXh.

Account Number: 0153 XXXXXX88.

Bank: ICICI.

Guys please note above info. She is fraud:
    Can you share the complete name and account number. What's the point in hiding it?

Fraud Sheetal Loc Account Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewbeeJoy  [View Original Post]
    Well few people tend to learn it on their own expenses. Good that you can now deter others from committing the same mistake.

For everyone's sake / knowledge tell us all the girl name, account number ending with, bank name etc.

Cheers,

Joy
    The account details are as below.

Name: ShXXXl beXXh.

Account Number: 0153 XXXXXX88.

Bank: ICICI.

Guys please note above info. She is fraud:

Quote Originally Posted by RichiMenon  [View Original Post]
    It is a cheating business. You will put money and you become fool. Please stay away.
    Absolute no. Don't even try it. There are too many victims who get cheated but are quiet since they are helpless. Avoid like plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Suhelov  [View Original Post]
    Has any one tried her please give details tom coming to Pune shall I go for her.
    Black beauty. Looks good. What are the quotes?

Pune

Has any one tried her please give details tom coming to Pune shall I go for her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Rate check

Hi,

I am new to this forum. Contacted Neha and the rate is 3 k for 1 h 1 shot with 350 advance. Is this what other have paid also?

Nicky In Pune

Hi Friends,

I have been a silent member on this forum. I usually monger in Singapore, Bangkok, Malaysia, US. Keep visiting Pune. Never had a problem with hotel staff. I will quote the last experience where I was reaching Pune late in night. Did the net search and found a SP by name of R T he initially reacted as if it was a wrong number. However soon he came down to business and thereafter it was breeze in terms of dealing with him. He sent multiple profiles on whatsapp I selected one and negotiation started. Finalized the deal and girl was supposed to reach my hotel once I have checked in. The girl was little delayed and while walking to lift (In this hotel lifts are opposite the reception) the staff asked me about the girl. I did not lose my wit and was firm they just took her ID and mentioned it was only for security. Bottom line Hotel's allow such liberties for regulars.

Coming down to FR. It was a little let down. Girl was pretty and exactly as per picture however no BBBJ or DFK. She did a good give a good CBJ though. She was little loud and was in bad mood. Kept on fighting with her BF between sessions This spoiled my mood and I could only over 2 sessions in a overnight booking beyond that I just wanted her to leave the room due to all the cribbing. Overall she did not take initiative. I gave the feedback to SP he has promised a better experience next time. Looking forward to my next trip to Pune to see if he lives upto his words.

Senior please guide if it is okay to give the SP another chance.

Cheers,

K

Spa near Station

Quote Originally Posted by SachinHot  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to MP in "Lloyd" near station? Where exactly is this M. P located?
    I am interested as well. Is this the T SPA in the L Chambers?

Learning

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul9011  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I too transferred money and I am still waiting for response.

I guess have wasted my 5 k.

Be cautious.

Will not repeat my mistake again.
    Well few people tend to learn it on their own expenses. Good that you can now deter others from committing the same mistake.

For everyone's sake / knowledge tell us all the girl name, account number ending with, bank name etc.

Cheers,

Joy

Rani Independent from PCMC

I have often received a lot of times number of an independent called Rani in for exchange of contacts.

However there's no single FR available on her??

All those who have given me has also never tried her but a true caller search pops her name out as Rani Independent.

So just wanted to know has anybody tried her.

Hey buddy,

Can you please share her contact I have been looking for a bong HW from a long time.

I will really appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggs  [View Original Post]
    Posting after a long time. Was out of action in the last few months.

Thanks to VJ Krishna got contact of HW Shoma.

She is available only during weekdays and that too in the afternoon.

She is a bong.

I called her up and gave her the reference and my luck she was immediately available.

She called me to a location in Sanghvi. I reached there in time.

I called her up she said that she is going to reach in 5-10 minutes. But she didn't turn up for some time.

When I called again she didn't pick up, I thought that it will be KLPD. But I still waited and to my relief she showed up half hour late.

My Patience got rewarded.

I am not going to go into the details as there are a lot of FRs on her and everything written is true. She is a fat HW but has very good attitude...
    ===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by PoonABoyForSex  [View Original Post]
    I called up Yogita in the morning for 2 o clock and she asked to call at 2 pm. Tried a lot and she never responded. Kothrud inde also told she is not available till tomorrow. Called Neelakshi. She is not in town and finally went to Bebewadi msg parlor just for massage. They are now demanding 350 +500. Earlier they used to take 350 +150 for HJ. Any ways I said I only want massage. Then called Divya from Magarpatta. Fixed for 3500 + hotel and also bought condoms, cold drinks, snacks and chocolates for her. Which I generally tend to do. I reached a land mark and kept waiting and when finally she picked the call she said that I am play I am playing with her as I am not standing there. Had come back home.
    Buddy,

Can you PM me the number of Divya from Magarpatta? Appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfiend  [View Original Post]
    My experience of the therapists in the spas are a hit and miss. Many of the thai women look like farm hand pehlwans to me and some just strange looking. The pretty girls from our North East seem less generous with extra offerings. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Sir,

Its about liking. Why I prefer Spas over MPs is just because of safety.

I am quite new to the world of mongering. May be that's why I am little conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by PuneriFun  [View Original Post]
    Went to massage parlor near NIBM post office. Paid ₹500 at counter. Counter lady showed me 2 girls. Out of which selected one girl. Girl was fair with quite big boobs, bit plumply type. Went in partitioned room, I asked her about to take another girl. She agreed & called another girl in same room. Both girls removed cloths, me too removed my cloths. One lady gave me CBJ. While performing CBJ, I was playing with boobs of another girl. After finishing CBJ, finished the act in miss. Position on another girl. No DFK, No boobs sucking. Only one lady gave me just lip kissing. After finishing act one lady gave me massage. Massage was ok type not up to the mark. First time taken experience of threesome but not fully satisfied.

Rating for the girl 1:..
    Supercool,

Damage of 2 k is not a damage at all. Hahaha. Lucky you!

Posting Limitations