wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 860 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Arohi

I had her no bt deleted by mistakely. If any one has please share with me. She is from gd Maharashtrian Ffamily as we had planed Shirdi visit and she couldn't found any reason to stay away from home. She is doing this for money only. We had been chatting many days and seems she has to follow many safety concerns whe she stays at home.

Hi,

Can you PM me her number please.

Shandi

Quote Originally Posted by Rajeshj  [View Original Post]
    Hi all members.

Recently I emailed to one locanto add "YOUNG CPL SEKING GUYS OR CPL FOR FUN", and I got reply with contact number ending with *0131 saying talk only through SMS.

So I sms to that number and got reply to meet on Friday 22nd may but got rply on Friday as due to busy schedule they canceled program and told me to remind on Monday.

On this Monday I SMS'ed to that number and told I want to talk instead of SMS. Got reply that to call before 4 as she will be at home after 4.

So I called that number immediately before 4 on Monday and a girl received call. WOW what a soft voice it was she told me she and her friend (man) are both available.

I need to chose 1-on-1 or 3-some so I selected 1-on-1 and don't like 3 some especially MMF...

Fun In VN

I met this married women in last week near VN. We decided for 6 k for oral fun only. She has a safe place. I reached there in afternoon and started with a little bit chit chat. She told she does all.

This for fun and to make money also. She speaks good English. She started with oral and what a great sucker she is. She sucked and licked my dick and balls tightly till I cum in her mouth.

After sometime she started with 2nd round and she performed the same job till I came in her mouth. She never got tired and seems she enjoys too. It was all worth. She has 34 boobs and in good.

Shape. Overall a good visit.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Couldn't agree more

Very true. Coming back to Pune after two months and all my contacts have fizzled out.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingForSex  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

What is the scene with indes these days in Pune?

Hardly am able to connect to any.

Neha Aundh number not reachable, Yogita switched off, Neelakshi same story, Rati has become arrogant,. And so on.

Most of them have changed there number or no more offering services.

The Only independent name that I hear on forum this days is Pallavi or sometimes Smita and ocassionally Suhana, of which except Smita, I do not have any contacts.

Have the SP's more grip now a days?

What are your guys opinion.

Cheers!

Check your PM.

Enjoy.

Class Man.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingForSex  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

Neha Aundh number not reachable, Yogita switched off, Neelakshi same story, Rati has become arrogant,. And so on.

The Only independent name that I hear on forum this days is Pallavi or sometimes Smita and ocassionally Suhana, of which except Smita, I do not have any contacts.

Cheers!

Scene with Indes

Hello Fellow Mongers.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Skenjale  [View Original Post]
    She is Priya discussed lot on this forum.
    Hello guys,

New in pune please suggest some good option to get CG in pune.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel007  [View Original Post]
    Got one inde on loc from Kothrud, has any one any exp would her? Quotes 5 k for 2 sets.

Thanks
    She is Priya discussed lot on this forum.

Kothrud HW

Got one inde on loc from Kothrud, has any one any exp would her? Quotes 5 k for 2 sets.

Thanks

Can you PM her number I would like to try her.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

She is Sneha

Hi all members.

Recently I emailed to one locanto add "YOUNG CPL SEKING GUYS OR CPL FOR FUN", and I got reply with contact number ending with *0131 saying talk only through SMS.

So I sms to that number and got reply to meet on Friday 22nd may but got rply on Friday as due to busy schedule they canceled program and told me to remind on Monday.

On this Monday I SMS'ed to that number and told I want to talk instead of SMS. Got reply that to call before 4 as she will be at home after 4.

So I called that number immediately before 4 on Monday and a girl received call. WOW what a soft voice it was she told me she and her friend (man) are both available.

I need to chose 1-on-1 or 3-some so I selected 1-on-1 and don't like 3 some especially MMF.

She quoted me 5 k for 3 hrs with 4 session (it was realy unbelievable for 4 session for 3 hrs) and told me to come to Hadapsar near G. Tal.
    Hello,

I also chat with her through msgs and fixed meeting on last Monday. I did not have place and Hadapsar is quite far for me so we decided to meet in between. She suggested to meet near Pune station. She quoted 4. 5 k plus place extra. Fixed time and reached near LE-meridian. She came on time. I asked about where is the place and she said Varsha lodge. She boarded my car and started towards Varsha.

She is 19 and petite. She was sweet infact. She is doing ITI in Aundh and from Hadapsar.

I actually don't like her and lodge V was under LT (as per the IG report) so decided to drop the plan. Told her that I don't want to go ahead with her. She agreed and asked me to drop to nearest bus stop. I dropped her and paid 500 to her as she traveled specially for this trip and I could make out that she needs money. With no regret I paid her 500.

I had a time so visited HL and it was the same exp. As mentioned I this forum.

This is my personal opinion.

Keep mongering,

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Ujwala  [View Original Post]
    She must be Arohi a maharashtrian girl. Her voice is soft.
    Yes Truecaller shows name as 'Rohit arohi' did you tried her is she worth of 5 k. I prefer slim and fair girls.

Arohi

Hi all members.

I need to chose 1-on-1 or 3-some so I selected 1-on-1 and don't like 3 some especially MMF.

She quoted me 5 k for 3 hrs with 4 session (it was realy unbelievable for 4 session for 3 hrs) and told me to come to Hadapsar near G. Tal.

She told she is college girl around 19 yrs age. From voice it seem genuine young girl.

Any senior guys have tried this call she told me her name was Sneha. Also she has posted her pic on locanto with face now shown.

Senior guys help would be appreciated so that I can go ahead or not?
    She must be Arohi a maharashtrian girl. Her voice is soft.

Locanto couple. Any senior guys experience

Hi all members.

She told she is college girl around 19 yrs age. From voice it seem genuine young girl.

Any senior guys have tried this call she told me her name was Sneha. Also she has posted her pic on locanto with face now shown.

Senior guys help would be appreciated so that I can go ahead or not?

Sukhothai.

Hi.

I want to try sukhothai. Recenlty I got message on my mobile that new branch at S. Be road has been opened apart from F. Mall.

Can any senior member guide me does this spa provide any extra or its just genuine massage spa.

Posting Limitations