Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 665 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Dange Chowk Contact

I also have similar experience with the member. When I asked for the Dange Chowk girl's details, HE was prompt enough to ask for contacts in Mumbai as He was travelling very next day. It has been quite some time that I provided him the details. HE has neither reverted whether He was at Mumbai and availed services nor the details of Dange Chowk girl.

What do we call it when multiple members have same experience?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartVvarma  [View Original Post]
    Hi Buddy,

I shared a contact with you, in return you were to share contact of this Dange Chowk girl. I am still waiting for this. !

Play Safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nave1111  [View Original Post]
    Hello big!

Can you pm the contact details of snehal Pimpri girl, in return I can give you independent girl who stays near Dange Chowk.

She is nice and very playful you can see her pic in my previous post!

Regards,

Nave
    Hi Buddy,

I shared a contact with you, in return you were to share contact of this Dange Chowk girl. I am still waiting for this. !

Play Safe.

Good collection. Can you share the so contact please or how can one find him.

Jassi, looks Punjabi but is essentially a Nepali babe. Keeps moving in Blore, Noida and Pune among different SPs. The one in green seems gorgeous.

Let us know how it goes. And drop in a message to indicate about the SP.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFunkie  [View Original Post]
    Hello senior members!

These
    some pics sent by the SP. Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks!

Indi contact

Hello big!

Can you pm the contact details of snehal Pimpri girl, in return I can give you independent girl who stays near Dange Chowk.

She is nice and very playful you can see her pic in my previous post!

Regards,

Nave

Quote Originally Posted by BigDy  [View Original Post]
    Done with Smitha. As expected 100% service.

Now has anyone tried Snehal from Pimpri?

She is quoting 7 k for 2 sessions.

Her no is ending with 138.

All these girls are not worth more than 4-5 K for 2 pops. Negotiate with the SP and don't sound desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by BongBang  [View Original Post]
    Contacted SP and he wants 10 k for 2. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoPanda  [View Original Post]
    Looks nice. Whats damage range said by sp??
    Damage range 6 k + onward.

Thanks

Out of range

Please don't inflate the price. She is in the 3 k /1,5 k /2 category.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDy  [View Original Post]

Snehal

Quote Originally Posted by Mongerer12  [View Original Post]
    Have they reduced the rates? They used to charge 4 k for service and 0. 8 k for room 6-7 months back. Not visited them recently ao not sure if they have reduced the rates. Can someone confirm?
    Rates are still 4 k for service and 0. 8 k for room. Earlier ST was one shot in 4 k. But looks like our friend got two pops.

Pal, you do not have PM activated. Can you share the contacts of the SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullsye  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Received few profiles from my SP. He is quoting 6 to 8 K. If any of one of have taken service from this gals. Please provide feedback.

Going to take service from any one of these tomorrow.

Thanks

May consider trying her if all other options are dry. I don't mind fat girls. Please PM me her number and reference.

Cheers. MG.

Quote Originally Posted by TutLi  [View Original Post]
    She is fatty. Fair. Big racks. Does anal (I m not into). Has in-call. But not worth what she quotes. About 6 k ST. Not tried. Check pm in the afternoon for number. Cheers.

Sky rocketing prices

Contacted SP and he wants 10 k for 2. Ridiculous.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20141018-WA0001.jpg‎   IMG-20141018-WA0002.jpg‎   IMG-20141018-WA0003.jpg‎   IMG-20141018-WA0004.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by BondBond  [View Original Post]
    Where do I find her?? What about her looks? Is the building at the T junction the Welcome Building. I will there on Monday so need info.
    Lookswise she is not young but looks better than most of the NE girls there. I repeated her because she made me very happy on first visit which is normally rare in BP. Building names are still confusing there as some say it is White Building and some say it is New Welcome building. You can find her on first floor, first left room of that building above Food Plaza.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolRsp  [View Original Post]
    Visited Varsha afternoon 2 days back. As someone suggested the fellow who runs / owns the place must be getting good protection from the LE around there.

The afternoon was just starting off, but I was shown four girls. I picked one called Preeti and made my donation of the 4 K including room and ST. In private I told the girl that she has more coming if the service is great.

She proceeded with an efficient BBBJ till I was almost ready to pop, and then took it between her boobs to completion. After about fifteen minutes of touching her and some mutual body rubbing I was hard enough and got on top to do her mish, but she said she wanted it deeper so went doggy.

Overall a decent experience. She was clean and did not reek of perfume or tobacco as my earlier experience with this place.

Cost 4 K plus tip 0.5

Looks- 7

Figure- 9

GFE- 5

Attitude- 7.
    Have they reduced the rates? They used to charge 4 k for service and 0. 8 k for room 6-7 months back. Not visited them recently ao not sure if they have reduced the rates. Can someone confirm?

Nisha from NIBM

Quote Originally Posted by TutLi  [View Original Post]
    She is fatty. Fair. Big racks. Does anal (I m not into). Has in-call. But not worth what she quotes. About 6 k ST. Not tried. Check pm in the afternoon for number. Cheers.
    Does Nisha from NIBM number ends with 403?

Posting Limitations