Scroguard

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 950 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Flat

Quote Originally Posted by Avimeddy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Search locanto for ad flat in pimple Saudagar Pune you will find one.
    He dude,

I can't search on locanto.

Please help me.

Visited her this week. Absolutely no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalk30  [View Original Post]
    Yes, its true. One cop family stays just one floor below her. Same you can confirm with watchman also. Its very scary.

Is she worth

Bit known Sp shared below pic. Asking 15 k fn. Had anyone tried her? What should I bargain to? Seniors please give pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by RessrRcky  [View Original Post]
    Hey anybody know where is available for room or flat in ST 4 hrs. Or one night. Please let me know as girl don't want to go in hotel room / lodge so I am looking. Please help me. Its urgent.

Thanks in advance.
    Hey guys, I m waiting for your quick reply.

Please suggest me a place.

Thanks in advance.

3 some

Quote Originally Posted by RockyHardy21  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

I got this couple through locanto. I asked them to meet over a coffee but they say directly met for session. They are asking how much I can afford when I asked for the Financials involved. So any suggestion on this will be welcomed.
    Hey pal, did you go with them? Is they genuine couple??

Thanks in advance.

Ravet SP

Contacted SP in Ravet number ending 0161.

Offering 3.5 with room.

Has anybody tried this.

Please confirm.

Planning to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhan  [View Original Post]
    Call her up the Yesterday and fixed up the meeting the at 2 pm.

One of senior has provided the pass code. Met her at the Sanghi flat. Nice and safe place to be.

My expectation about look was too high due to so many FR on her. She was average in look, others experience may vary. Hospitality was good and Good BBJ skills.

Was a decent 1 HR session with her.

Damages: 3.5 k for 1 session.

WIR: Yes.

Thinking to try Hadasar Indie Number ending 535. Anybody is having any Review on her?
    Hi,

Nice FR. Is the place comfortable and safe? Is that sangvi? How was overall rating for damage paid?

Her name is also Neha

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhan  [View Original Post]

One of senior has provided the pass code. Met her at the Sanghi flat. Nice and safe place to be.

My expectation about look was too high due to so many FR on her. She was average in look, others experience may vary. Hospitality was good and Good BBJ skills.

Thinking to try Hadasar Indie Number ending 535. Anybody is having any Review on her?
    Her name is also Neha. And looks wise she is 2/10. But good in service. She does anal too but you have to ask her before because she brings some cream than. Charges were 4 k for two pops. Looks like an aunty.

It was by mistake

Frank Martin,

As I'm new to this site. I was just checking that thread and by mistake it was uploaded by me.

I was trying to write FR on Neha.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMartin  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Its 100% Duplicate, the FR posted by Kingkhan. He might be trying trick of posting (by copy pasting from old) nicely written FR he gets the attention of Senior and other members, whom he lure to get more contacts.

Shit happens,

Frank

Pallavi

Yes, its true. One cop family stays just one floor below her. Same you can confirm with watchman also. Its very scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Convictar  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks,

Read some posts a couple of week backs regarding the place of Pallavi being monitored by LE.

Is it true? Is it no safe to meet her at her place?

If anyone got information regarding the same please share. Was planning to meet her this week.

Happy & safe mongering.

Cheers!

Convict

Thanks Newbee

Unfortunately can't find any GMap markings for that police station after theater. Anyway this is time to use commonsense and not technology.

Regards,

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by NewbeeJoy  [View Original Post]
    The directions are not correct. You need to take a left at Shrinath theatre. Less than 300 mtrs, there is a police station, take left from the police station chowk.

Famous welcome building and disco buildings are on your right side.

Typical damages are between 250 to 400 for a pop. Avoid carrying more than 1000 bucks, jewelry or costly mobile phones at least for first couple of times until you get familiar with the area.

Joy

Flat in pimple

Quote Originally Posted by RessrRcky  [View Original Post]
    Hey anybody know where is available for room or flat in ST 4 hrs. Or one night. Please let me know as girl don't want to go in hotel room / lodge so I am looking. Please help me. Its urgent.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi,

Search locanto for ad flat in pimple Saudagar Pune you will find one.

No

The directions are not correct. You need to take a left at Shrinath theatre. Less than 300 mtrs, there is a police station, take left from the police station chowk.

Famous welcome building and disco buildings are on your right side.

Typical damages are between 250 to 400 for a pop. Avoid carrying more than 1000 bucks, jewelry or costly mobile phones at least for first couple of times until you get familiar with the area.

Joy

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMartin  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Can someone please confirm the below MAP / Route to BP. And if it is right. Can some expert shed the light over BP Damages.

Regards,

Frank

Sreenath Theater?

Hi,

Can someone please confirm the below MAP / Route to BP. And if it is right. Can some expert shed the light over BP Damages.

Regards,

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by TittyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Whats the name of the movie theater?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BP2.jpg‎  

Neha Aundh

Posting Limitations