Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Pune

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 603 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    What is MR Road?

Quote Originally Posted by RichiMenon  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

This is my fist FR. I tried the girls standing MR Road. She took me to Shivneri hotel. It is a setup only for this. After reaching she turned to be a new woman and snatched my coat and took money. Then she told me do what you want. Pissed off by the event, I escaped from there.

Seniors,

Please share some indi or reliable sp contacts. So far I have just the MP exp. Want to start this experience with blessings from you guys. Will definitely share the FR.

Street Walkers

As I was driving by I saw a lot of SW's standing in the lane after the Rama Krishna hotel in Camp. Two were definately enuch's as you could identify easily from their voice. Other 3 I could not figure out. One was yuong chick walking in pink top and white skirt.

Anyone tried any of these ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by MongerSag  [View Original Post]
    I tried to locate the MP near Hotel Panchami. But I could not.

Can somebody explain the address. I could not even find the board.
    There many FRs on this. Just search with panchami in search thread option. You will get.

How much a short time (2 sessions) should cost if the girl is reasonably good looking? What is the mongering community / nidustry standards in Pune?

Does 7 K sound ok? Or too high?

Seniors please send some indi number.

My first FR

Quote Originally Posted by PussyShave  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Anyone tried the chicks stands near Sancheti hospital?
    Hi guys,

This is my fist FR. I tried the girls standing MR Road. She took me to Shivneri hotel. It is a setup only for this. After reaching she turned to be a new woman and snatched my coat and took money. Then she told me do what you want. Pissed off by the event, I escaped from there.

She is the same Kothrud indie who has been discussed a lot on this forum. You can find the details about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunalj35  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Have been contacted by someone named Nisha from Locanto, her digits end with 0704. Has anyone tried her. If yes kindly provide feedback.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Over paying

I have been observing you guys are rising rates of ST and over paying. Our salary or in come not rise on that way or proportion. Mostly those live here bachlore are the main community responsible for rising rate. I mean outsider who works in IT or similar industry have full pocket salary and lives bachlore life.

Unbelievable IC

Quote Originally Posted by IndianCurries  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks,
    I am back to Pune after a short stay in a sad state in USA, Louisiana. The place has majority of African American people only. Went to a few clubs, danced with some hot huge ass and huge boobs black women and nothing else.
    I was approached by a girl while walking on road; she asked me, If I want to party with her. I was very near to my hotel, so thought of taking a chance. But, then my bigger head gave me sense and I avoided! LOL!
    Any new stuff around?
    Cheers,
    IC.
    You came back dry, its unbelievable, how did you spare those chicks man, they deserve your hard thrust to remember ever wanting more. Thread missed your adventures, welcome back.

Back to Pune

Hello folks,

I am back to Pune after a short stay in a sad state in USA, Louisiana. The place has majority of African American people only. Went to a few clubs, danced with some hot huge ass and huge boobs black women and nothing else.

I was approached by a girl while walking on road; she asked me, If I want to party with her. I was very near to my hotel, so thought of taking a chance. But, then my bigger head gave me sense and I avoided! LOL!

I was not in Pune, but stayed in touch with this forum; had nothing to contribute though. Back in Pune now and will be looking for some action! Any new stuff around?

Cheers,

IC.

Nisha from Locanto

Hi guys,

Have been contacted by someone named Nisha from Locanto, her digits end with 0704. Has anyone tried her. If yes kindly provide feedback.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Need SP contact

Quote Originally Posted by Shaan286  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

Got these pics from regular SPs. Want to try the girl in blue. Anyone has tried her??

Your reviews will be appreciated.

Happy Mongering,

Cheers.
    Hi shaan,

Could you Kindly PM the SP digits.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude88  [View Original Post]
    Do you know her name? If yes please share.
    Will send it through PM.

Kunal.

Experts / Consultants?

Quote Originally Posted by Hummer01  [View Original Post]
    Very very informative post by Mr Possible. Thankyou for sharing this post. Posts from seniors like you are really helpful for the entire mongering community. Seniors are the experts-Consultants who are always carrying a helping hand.
    Thanks
    Thanks for appreciating, but man their is nothing like expert or best in the world of mongering. We all are learners only. May be you are new and I am old, so keep sharing. Keep trying to discover newer talents in the field. Always be polite and humble. You will sure get your share of fun.
    I do this cos in initial days when I was down and looking for this kinda fun, I was alone and none shared any tips, but later it became experience. sharing makes a long route short. ( for genuine ones)
    So do post your experience no matter good or bad.

Cheers.

Posting Limitations