Scroguard

Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
xdate.ch
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    Girls get groped at Samya too.
    Not in the crotch area from what I've seen.

Girls get groped at Samya too.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Mondial has a much lower quality clientele than Samya. The girls who work there must deal with a pile of cheap asses of a certain nationality who want to grope and feel the girls up for free all night long. It definitely takes a certain type of girl to work there.

I still remember hanging out with Violetta at Mondial for her entire first week. She found it bearable all week long then on Friday night she couldn't take it any more because the guys kept grabbing her everywhere for quick feels as she walked by or just stood there. I was shocked when PL confirmed she was still there a couple weeks later.
    Ok, I could understand that since the place was packed and people were sadwiched and there were groping going on. I mainly saw sandwiches though, and the constant dancing there.

It was pretty clear that some girls didn't think too fondly of that as you see the ones standing alway from the crowd at the end of the bar. My favorites were the ones were more distinguishible from the rest of the girls as you see them walking around targetting the most likely candidates. That includes Violetta as it was clear she was looking to pull in money the way she worked being different from others. This may have something to do with hear experience working somewhere else prior. Another fav would only stand by the end of the bar as the groping wasn't her thing, neither was another. This is why I found gems in these clubs with mass of Turkish around. Fortunately, my first visits were a good one to run into some nice girls.

If anybody like to boogy to Turkish-Ro music, it's the place. Sometimes you see mass dance like Turkish version of country line-dancing, but different.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionOriented  [View Original Post]
    A girl at Samya was telling me that she has had only been requested to go to Mondial once and she wasn't too happy about it and will probably never go back. So that gives an indication I guess.
    Mondial has a much lower quality clientele than Samya. The girls who work there must deal with a pile of cheap asses of a certain nationality who want to grope and feel the girls up for free all night long. It definitely takes a certain type of girl to work there.

I still remember hanging out with Violetta at Mondial for her entire first week. She found it bearable all week long then on Friday night she couldn't take it any more because the guys kept grabbing her everywhere for quick feels as she walked by or just stood there. I was shocked when PL confirmed she was still there a couple weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiccker  [View Original Post]
    AO, Samya is not German owned like GT and LR. It's Turkish owned like lots of clubs out there. Some clubs have more Turkish clientele than others. Those are usually the discount clubs like Aca, Mondial, Penelope, Salome. Mondial and Penelope are almost all Turkish clientele. The others, it's more in the evening. I've notice the clientele during the day at Aca are mostly Germans. Samya seems pretty international with blacks, Turkish, Asians, Scandinavians, Germans, Indian, French, and Dutch guys. So, some have more heavier population of Turkish than others like Aca at night, and Mondial. Magnum in a non-Messe night I notice lots of Turkish too. I've been pointed out that Magnum has different clientele from Mondial. Probably meaning non-thug type Turks. Mondial is sister club of Samya. Last time I was there, tap beer was included.
    Yes, I suspected as well. The owner goes around and shakes hands with many punters so they are hands on with their clientele. Even one of the girls was telling me that it does not see much German clientele, but loads of people from all over the place.

A girl at Samya was telling me that she has had only been requested to go to Mondial once and she wasn't too happy about it and will probably never go back. So that gives an indication I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]
    I agree. If Candy or Valentina were in the shop then they easily out gun the other girls in terms of good looks. But then good looks is in the eyes of the beholder and there are so many variables involved there. I think even Sirioja, our resident Quasimodo would tend to agree as well.
    Of course, each one his tastes for look, but Samya casting with mostly GND, out of Valli ex Aca, is not the best compare to LR or Frankfurt where girls are not so aggressive out of Oase and Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaIndigo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and service tends to be good in Samya. Even if the new prostitution law become law in its current form, I heard that's a big if, I don't think that will affect things much.

However at the very least clubs won't be able to advertise BBBJ as standard and included. So that does create an avenue for girls to squirm out of it.

So you won't be able to take it for granted, but I think most girls will do it for free. It will be like Austria where you have to ask the girl if she does it.

Fingers crossed.
    Yes I agree. Samya is a good club. The main attraction for me is BBBJ from many fresh early 20's girls. They are not so aggressive as the girls in Frankfurt clubs and younger too. But if BBBJ is not on offer, then no FKK club is worth the entry fee.

Bbbj

Is Samya still doing BBBJ?
    Yes, and service tends to be good in Samya. Even if the new prostitution law become law in its current form, I heard that's a big if, I don't think that will affect things much.

However at the very least clubs won't be able to advertise BBBJ as standard and included. So that does create an avenue for girls to squirm out of it.

So you won't be able to take it for granted, but I think most girls will do it for free. It will be like Austria where you have to ask the girl if she does it.

Fingers crossed.

Is Samya still doing BBBJ?

AO, Samya is not German owned like GT and LR. It's Turkish owned like lots of clubs out there. Some clubs have more Turkish clientele than others. Those are usually the discount clubs like Aca, Mondial, Penelope, Salome. Mondial and Penelope are almost all Turkish clientele. The others, it's more in the evening. I've notice the clientele during the day at Aca are mostly Germans. Samya seems pretty international with blacks, Turkish, Asians, Scandinavians, Germans, Indian, French, and Dutch guys. So, some have more heavier population of Turkish than others like Aca at night, and Mondial. Magnum in a non-Messe night I notice lots of Turkish too. I've been pointed out that Magnum has different clientele from Mondial. Probably meaning non-thug type Turks. Mondial is sister club of Samya. Last time I was there, tap beer was included.

Wednesday (12.08) – FKK Samya

After 4 days of clubbing in Hessen, it was time to switch gears and move onto NRW. We completed the drive from FRA to Cologne under 2 hours. The hotel reception had promotion cards for almost all of the well known clubs in and around NRW. We picked those cards up just for fun and went to the room to discuss where we should go.

Not feeling extraordinarily horny during the day, we ended up doing a little bit of tourism and I must say this is a lovely town. After a fantastic steak on the riverfont, it was time to hit a club. A punter from Belgium we were chatting with at Sharks last night was complaining that Sharks had a very poor LU (it was late) and he spent a great evening at Samya the previous evening. We were happy to get such an update because in any case Samya was on our list.

Samya has in several reports been touted to be more of a nightclub and less of a traditional FKK / Sauna Club which is kind of true. The club is very tiny in size as compared to the sex factories of Hessen but the quality of the girls is certainly comparable. The club has very friendly management and staff and we felt very welcome here. Perhaps it has non-German ownership and they also have a sister club in the city which has lower entry and is less exclusive than Samya.

We paid the EUR 50 entry and were given a run down of how the club works. Since we were relatively late getting in, I avoided the wellness facilities. Although tiny, it seemed to have a sauna and massage room. Not sure about what else was available. The club had a very fun atmosphere to it and the punters and girls seemed to be having a lot of fun, dancing and getting along. The number of Germans as compared with punters from other places was much lower than any of the clubs I had visited.

The sharks at this club did not take very long to approach the both of us. The two sharks who approached me one frizzy blonde and another RO with dark hair huge tits and petite both claimed to be not aggressive and wanted me to take my time in making my decision. But lo and behold within 10 minutes of meeting and having already run out of things to chat about they suggested the zimmer. Not today. I had decided even if I do lesser sessions, I will only go for optifiks today.

I do not care much for the extras on offer and I was happy with the basic sessions on offer up until now, so no reason to have extended interviews. I managed to shoo away the sharks with much difficulty, and needed a real drink after that. The prices for alcoholic beverages are also much lower than the other clubs, I think around EUR 5 which you pay directly at the bar. Sitting out in the open area, a couple of punters lit up a doobie and I was surprised that management did not have a problem. Was almost kicking myself for having left my stash at the hotel. We got approached by another blonde, I assumed wrongly that this one would be a shark as well, but that was not to be when she introduced herself in our native language. Priscilla from Bulgaria (did not expect someone from Bulgaria speaking our language so well), really was our entertainment for the evening. A very cool lady, she had a very interesting position on life in Germany and at the club. We chatted with her almost 3 hours and not once did she ask us for a session, it was like chatting with a friend. She did recommend a couple of her friends, I did not select any, but my friend did and he was very happy with his only 1 hour session.

The food is quite good at the club and offers mostly a mediterranean cuisine which was fine. There was a singer at the club for the night and he performed a few songs every now and then.

Session 1

While sitting in the main area, I had my eyes on this petite cutie and she looked my way and beckoned. I was floored in any case by her looks so I glided over and planted myself next to her. Her name was Nadi and she claimed to be 18.5 years old from Romania. From a distance I had suspected 19 thereabouts. Claims to have joined the club 3 months ago. She was around 163 cms with 20 cm stilletos. Original hair was black but dyed blonde. Tits were small but perfect for me. Her figure was again very enjoyable and her service was decent.

No upsell of any kind. I could have easily extended the session to an hour but she did manage to get me off within 30. Truly optifik session. She makes it to top 3 girls I have taken purely on optifiks on this trip. Paid EUR 50.

Session 2

Since it was already nearing 2 am, I wanted to do two more sessions in quick succession having wasted most of the evening chatting away. Also this place had 5-8 other girls who I would happily take to the zimmer. Perhaps on my next visit I shall manage that, I will definitely want to do Samya two nights the next time. I was sitting on the couch and scanning desperately for my next.

These two girls were sitting next to me and one of them was on an old mans lap (who is very regular at the club I was told and makes some demands which a lot of girls do not like, not my business). The girl giving the old man company with a drink but not sitting on his lap turned my way and we began chatting. She had black hair and really nice eyes. I think I decided just by looking into the eyes that I would take her to the zimmer.

Her name was Lilliana from Romania and was 23 years old and she had small tits but again her figure was almost similar to Nadi. So perfect for a 30 min session. She tried real hard in the zimmer to make me cum and managed to do so at the close of the session. We had to stop our session mid way becayse the sounds coming from the next room were way too loud. One punter seems to have taken two girls to the zimmer and was loudly slapping away and the girls were moaning. Anyways, later this same group was having a heated discussion re price.

We managed to leave the club only 10 minutes before it was to close. While I could not achieve three sessions, I was very happy indeed with the 2 sessions I had at Samya. I will definitely come back.

I'll be at Samya next weekend, looking forward to see the girls again, last time I asked Val. She didn't do backdoor sex.

And the weather will be hot too, nice see ya!

Samya rate 75/ h, CIM 25 , average casting.

Samya line-up

Sirs, Valentina remains on my 'shopping list' but it's not yet happened. I'm not 25 any more and I can't go through the card! I find that there are a load of girls with whom I would gladly go to the room with. I have never been to the room with Valentina, Zuzan, Eva, Nieky and many more. I invariably have a great time with vey few disappointments, but perhaps I am easily pleased. For me, it's not just the looks but the girls I get on with and warm to as I then find the in-room experience much better. For example, I am almost certain that I will go to the room with Sany as I just sort of get on with her, whereas I find Candia a bit precious and so on. YMMV I suppose. Pedro.

There are usually one or two girls at large Frankfurt clubs who are a cut above any at Samya.
    Sorry, it must be pure opinion here but there are many girls in the large Frankfurt FKKs that are cut above the girls at Samya. Usually, apart from one or two girls Samya line up is like a drought.

What Samya has going for it is the decent quality of food, the wider selection of food, the free beer, the party atmosphere enforced by the management and the welcoming nature of the security, owner managers. It is not really a destination club due to its size for me but I will make a beeline if I need the day off from the harder work in the bigger clubs in Dusseldorf or Frankfurt.

Posting Limitations