Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 122 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Banana Boi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa  [View Original Post]
    At Samya I never use the valuables locker upstairs, because it's so easy to forget about it
    The ever so wise Optimist previously gave some very good advice. Always leave your car keys in the money locker. Can't leave without car keys!!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Reported 2 unlocked lockers at DV. Not even a thank you by the thekefrau. On one occasion, it was almost like I was bothering her and now she had to go down and lock it.

Reported once at GT and thekefrau was very thankful.
    At Samya I never use the valuables locker upstairs, because it's so easy to forget about it, maybe the new customer of that locker hadn't even opened that locker.

Report on messe weekends

Usually I'd like to avoid times like messe, this time I did, and of course, I regret little bit.

Normally I'll maximum my time in club, arrive after noon and leave until close time, however this time, too many men makes it impossible to stay long inside. In the main hall, after 10 pm, literelly no place to stand, yes stand, not sit. I go down to sauna, every chair has a man on it; I go up to the cinema, good, several couples are performing live prono on the couch. Even the chef has to make a second kebab of the day; so I had to leave BTW 10-12 pm, go back hotel and try to recover my stress mind.

some new girls for the messe, about 10-15. i saw several whales on thursday, the kind will break my legs if sit on me, but not on weekends, someone says boss throws them out.

Most of the sex I did are in the afternoon, when girls are more fresh and relaxed, so I got some good ones; when in the dark night, girls are busy and tired, loud music and too many people makes girls nervious and little bit crazy, just like myself. I can easily feel the difference, I took the same girl in the afternoon and evening, and the experience was totally differently.

Alright, so much for my baby complains. I don't take too many girls this time for the reasons. Beside my reguars, I only take Lulu as a new girl. She's nice, face, body, attitude, one of the best tits I've ever touched. She tries give me service, yet is not so much my style. As a conclusion, not enough chemistry but still recommend to you guys, worth a try.

One funny thing about her is, when during the session, she suddenly told me not to finger her pussy, I was a little bit shocked since my hands were like 10 miles away from her pussy at the monent. Later I realized, maybe, just maybe, after last time someone mentioned Lulu allows fingering, then all the men wanted to finger her LOL. Alright, if you are reading this now, Lulu, I'm trying to a make a new statement for you here.

Then talking about my girlfriend in samya, Nieky. I usually take her every day, but this time no. One big reason was she usually arrived late, around 8 pm, when I'm already getting nervious due to the large crowd. I don't even want to enter the main room after 8, and I ask girls to take drink outside for me. She usually has several friends together, when we meet, they come as a group, which makes me even more nervious. I just try to find a quite place to sit down for a while, but not be arounded by dancing girls, all I want to do is running away, but apprently they don't see that. I was bit unhappy, so I take other girl instead. I knew she was looking at me at that moment and upset. But when I was nervious, I really can't care too much about other people. So, sorry here.

Not really excellent time during the weekends, mostly mentally, yet i spent more than usual, for the room is the only place to relax. Next time during something like messe, I swear I'll stay at home and rather let my dog suck for me.

Reports

Hessen Bub
    Yes. Chef (English for cook) means Boss in German.

HB.

Quote Originally Posted by BurmaJones  [View Original Post]
    She said it was necessary to take a photo of passport for the cook?
    Maybe she meant the chef which I believe is the word for boss in German.

Reports

PussyLiccker
    I had been by this club several times and something about the outside view always made me leave and go somehwere else.
    LOL. I know what you mean. My first impressions of the club wasn't the best. I would call it being a bit ghetto and showed up way too early with only few girls around. Later it picked up and saw several lookers, and I was mesmerized. They remolded the insides though. Internally, it wasn't as pretty as now. Mondial is worse, but I was there to find a nice girl, so the ambiance was secondary.

Very nice session though she is a lip biter.
    I get bitten by Romanian girls too. LOL. Isabella is the worst offender of this.

Monday report

Monday was my birthday and also my first full day back in Germany. I had reviewed which clubs offered free entry on your birthday and decided to hit up Samya. I had been by this club several times and something about the outside view always made me leave and go somehwere else. I can't explain it but I finally made the plunge and arrived around 4 pm. Entered and told the front desk lady it was my birthday. She said it was necessary to take a photo of passport for the cook? I didn't argue and soon had my robe and towel headed downstairs to shower. Once prepared, I entered the fray. There were about 10-15 girls and the same amount of guys. The club environs have been discussed previously but I wasn't expecting so small a space. I grabbed a coffee and looked at the talent.

A mid twenties, short haired blond approached and introduced herself as Mercedes from Hamburg by way of Russia. She seemed quite nice so we adjourned for 30 minutes upstairs. It was a nice comfortable session that I would gladly do again but no new moves or freakiness to report. It was time for a food break and they had a mystery meat in pasta sauce along with some eggs that appeared to have been scrambled about an hour earlier, plus bread and some cake slices. I did partake and am still alive without ill effects almost a week later so no harm.

After relaxing in the main room for some time, I caught the eye of Celine. It was her first day in Samya though she was originally from Magnum. We agreed for an hour which I extended to an hour and half. Very nice session though she is a lip biter. Which is fine until it happens so often your lip burns when you walk outside in the cold. She was up for any and all positions, nothing Kama sutra like though. After, I felt drained so got dressed and headed out. A good introduction to Samya and it won't be my last visit.

Reported 2 unlocked lockers at DV. Not even a thank you by the thekefrau. On one occasion, it was almost like I was bothering her and now she had to go down and lock it. Reported once at GT and thekefrau was very thankful.
    Doing the same job doesn't mean having the same behaviour. I follow your experiences. Even though you or myself, as a guest, may think that we do something in favor of soemone else, we can't expect to get a positive feedback or a simple thank you.

Reports

Banana Boi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedesco  [View Original Post]
    And as lockers very often aren't closed by key when leaving, anybody else (next customer, service staff, someone looking for a hanger and using another locker five meters away) could find the money and take it.
    Reported 2 unlocked lockers at DV. Not even a thank you by the thekefrau. On one occasion, it was almost like I was bothering her and now she had to go down and lock it.

Reported once at GT and thekefrau was very thankful.

Samya management is the best! ..... My story. I left about 200 euro in the money locker and didn't realize it til the next day. I went back to Samya and asked ...... Now that's honesty! .....
    That's honesty of both, next customer and Samya' team. In general you can't expect that a customer who gets the same locker hours later than the guy who got it before takes care on the residuals inside. And as lockers very often aren't closed by key when leaving, anybody else (next customer, service staff, someone looking for a hanger and using another locker five meters away) could find the money and take it. Names of the customers aren't put down in a special sheet indicating the key received. All in all you can really be happy that it happened like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    ... There's a reason they ask if you've been drinking before you come to the club, they're looking to keep things civil. Wonder if that's part of the reason they went to a bar type setup and got rid of their self serve fridges ...... if he's the real owner ....
    They try to keep the scene civil. That's important. Concerning the club I'm never asking about ownership / partnership, money raising. I'm going to such places for fun.

Delide and Sally

Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiccker  [View Original Post]
    Ah. So, the tall slim girl is her sister. Wasn't aware of that. I like Delide's eyes, and her kiss is a bit aggressive, and funny kind of GFE with a bear hug. I like her cute way of talking if you know what I mean. LOL.
    Then you must try Delide and Sally together as sisters fucking both in the one session.

Samya report January

It was a later start at Samya but before the local businesses around Samya had closed so it was difficult to find a parking space close to the club to go walking around without great coats on. The reason why I wanted to go from my car to the club without my great coat was that the lockers at Samya can be small. If I recall correct the lockers with the lower numbers do not have valuable lockers as well.

Entry was the very pleasant 50 euro given the spate of entry price rises across the clubs in NRW and Hessen of the past year.

During my visit there no Nieky, no blonde perfect breasted Valentina, no cute as a button candy and no slim lithe Carmen. There was, however, small long black haired in a fringe Carla, sexy bodied and black haired Delide and her black haired sister Sally. All these girls are Romanians.

It was the usual good feel at Samya with girls dancing on the stage.

I did wellness in the sauna and ate some nice meals from the buffet. There was no Doner kebab on the rotating spit today but there was grilled souvalaki. The vegetables were good and I enjoy the lightness of the tomato soup.

I had a half hour massage with Olaf who a wonderful deep tissue massaged that really put me on the rack. The elapsed time including the use of the heat lamp took one hour. Cost was 45 euro for this massage explained as 30 euro for the massage and 15 euro for the heat lamp use. It was well worth it and I would come back to Samya just to see Olaf for his massage. I was in pain for the next week from the massage but suddenly on the 7th day my body was renewed and the aching back I had was somehow much better. I rate Olaf over Gunter at World for the massage.

I spent 95 euro on the visit to Samya. I left at 3 am.

Reports

PussyLiccker
    Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]
    Delide and Sally are sisters having a similar look, although I think Delide has a slightly better look than her sister Sally. Service was okay with Sally. Delide worked better for me because of the visuals. She has a firm young body and looks good in her undies having that lean leggy look. It just feels good to be banging such a great body of a young girl.

Next task is to take Sally and Delide as sisters together in a session and see how far and I can get these sisters to interact with each other.
    Ah. So, the tall slim girl is her sister. Wasn't aware of that. I like Delide's eyes, and her kiss is a bit aggressive, and funny kind of GFE with a bear hug. I like her cute way of talking if you know what I mean. LOL.

Delide and Sally, sisters from Romania

Delide and Sally are sisters having a similar look, although I think Delide has a slightly better look than her sister Sally. Service was okay with Sally. Delide worked better for me because of the visuals. She has a firm young body and looks good in her undies having that lean leggy look. It just feels good to be banging such a great body of a young girl.

Next task is to take Sally and Delide as sisters together in a session and see how far and I can get these sisters to interact with each other.

Posting Limitations