Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Dude  [View Original Post]
    Samya definitely is not a place for service highlights; there are a few, but you usually need to have someone to give you tips. I've been there on numerous occasions with a bunch of regulars being gloomy because no one worthwhile was there (with 40+ girls in attendance). It is a partyclub first and foremost.
    You're right, SAMYA can't be compared with places like Dolce Vita or the huge clubs in downtown and surrounding Frankfurt. I come to Samya since roughly 6 years even though being residential in Frankfurt.

Why? It's the special familiar atmosphere, the friendly interaction between all people (most of the guests, management, service guys and girls for sure, too).

I visited the place last Friday: construction is going ahead very quickly and the new 7 rooms on the ground floor are already for use. The balcony alongside two sides of the building on the 1st floor (therefore the former romm and° 4 at the end of the corridor was taken away) already equipped with furnitures for laying aound. A place to relax in hopefully upcoming higher temperature levels and sun. Within the next three weeks the bar area will be completely renewed. The new kitchen area is close to be finished. Direct connection to the also already finished huge space with tables and chairs for eating. Outside this area another section will be installed for smokers. Currently smoking is in the eating area (also 3 slot machines there. I dislike the noise they are producing but ok). New lockers, some more spacious, others as small as before, but a good progress compared to the past.

GIRLS: yes, it's not the "stunner" club, but the number of girls even on Easter Monday, was quite fair up from 6 pm (30-35).3 German. 2 Polish, a few Bulgarian and endless Romanian girls on scene. Coming in at 1 pm I immediately took the chance to book Agnieszka (Poland, long blond hair) for a one hour session in order to save and make my day already in the beginning.

I like this relaxed place as you don't feel the competition between girls as in FKK Mainhattan e. G. Or at least in another way. A pity that girls meanwhile use too much clothes when hanging around. Be lucky to see some with naked boobs.

Nonetheless a place to go for me also in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg27  [View Original Post]
    Here is a picture of construction.
    Thanks for the picture of the construction, the outside wall resembles the diagram they had pasted in the club last year. From what I remember of the diagram, they are planning a small outside garden running along the sides of the building.

Samya Construction picture

Here is a picture of construction.

I am sure there are some great service providers.I said that because of my little chat with Larissa.She gave me impression that boss is always on girl's side.

Just my opinion Banana...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Samya definitely is not a place for service highlights; there are a few, but you usually need to have someone to give you tips. I've been there on numerous occasions with a bunch of regulars being gloomy because no one worthwhile was there (with 40+ girls in attendance). It is a partyclub first and foremost.

Thanks for your review, Ice. I see you enjoy a nite club atmosphere like I do. Consider Mondial any night after 10 pm or PHG on a Fri/Sat night next trip.

Thanks for the heads up on Sofia and Emilia. Not sure who they are but will ask my girls to point them out.

BTW were rooms readily available or was there a wait time?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg27  [View Original Post]
    I have to add that the quality of service is a bit lower in Samya compared to others. And I have figured out the reason for this. Hakan just giving too much importance to girls and make them feel they are the boss here. This is typical Turkish business mentality. Service provider is over service purchaser.
    Not sure how you made this conclusion in 1 Samya visit but Hakan is very strict on her girls and I think their care for their customers is only 3rd behind H7 and PHG (previous ownership at least).

The low service level at Samya is not a fair comment. imo 3 is not a large enough sample size to make this comment. You also say this even though one of the Samya girls was the best GFE experience you had this trip? There are girls there who are mind blowing service providers.

Day 4 Samya.

I have arrived there at 7 p. M on Wednesday. (09. 04. 2014) Construction continues. The entrance was a bit dirty because of renovation work. I have really enjoyed the place. BTW please note music starts about 10 p. M so I would prefer to get there after 9 pm Line up was satisfactory. Better than Magnum. I had more fun there than I had in Oase.

I have been with 3 girls.

Sophia: She told me that she is half German half Spanish. She is a cute princess. I can gave her a 10 without any hesitation in looks. She was ok in the room but I think she lies about some issues sometimes. She is a party girl. The chemistry just wasnt there between us since I like her.

Larissa; I take her just because of her beatiful ass. She is a big nose up in the room. Not recommendable. Stay away.

Emilia:This girl gave me the best session that I had in my whole trip. She is a real cutie. True GFE.

Cold beers and non sparkling waters available from refrigerator.

I think problem here is Kino. Samya simply has the best Kino through the ones that I have seen. (BTW I consider myself as an experienced Fkker anymore since I have seen 6 of them already.) But it's always playing football matches and normal tv programmes. So as expected there is no action in kino. I have talked this with Hakan and many other things but I am not sure he will change smt. He doesn't look really understand this. I also told him girls shouldn't approach customers during they are having their meals. The good point for Kino is; Its next to girls locker room. The best thing about Samya is to be able to dance and cuddle with girls unlimitedly. You can flirt with the girls here as much as you want. There is a lot of fun available there. In a moment you can put your warm and hard dick to a girl's air cooled ass while she is standing in front of the bar. I have already done this. I have to add that the quality of service is a bit lower in Samya compared to others. And I have figured out the reason for this. Hakan just giving too much importance to girls and make them feel they are the boss here. This is typical Turkish business mentality. Service provider is over service purchaser. As you will all agree it's contraversery clubs like GT and it should be. The customers must be the boss in saunaclubs!

Unforgettables;

Nergis from Romania playing with my cock and I was wathcing 5 nice girl dancing oriental on bar table.

Girls playing with your cock while you are eating.

Comfortable seats.

The trams actually have ticket machines on them, at the front, if in the future you don't have a Koln card. Hope thats helps someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ableyone  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean that smoking is now not allowed in the bar area?
    When I was there I did not see anyone smoking inside, but in room said you could smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub  [View Original Post]
    When I was at Samya about 7 weeks ago smoking was only allowed outside.

HB
    This is true until about 10pm, after that they allow smoking inside again (at least they did until recently). Maybe they'll stop this when the whole building thing is finished.

Reports

Hessen Bub
    When I was at Samya about 7 weeks ago smoking was only allowed outside.

HB

Quote Originally Posted by Diet Coke  [View Original Post]
    Just outdoor room with open / glass wall / door and area before gravel. Maybe a place for garden / lounge area.
    Does this mean that smoking is now not allowed in the bar area?

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    DC, what's the extent of the smoking area? Is there any type of garden area 'yet'? Or is it still an 'outdoor room' with an open wall?
    Just outdoor room with open / glass wall / door and area before gravel. Maybe a place for garden / lounge area.

Smoking area?

DC, what's the extent of the smoking area? Is there any type of garden area 'yet'? Or is it still an 'outdoor room' with an open wall?

Quotes not working.

Thank you for the report Diet Coke.

Michaelshoven station is within the Koeln area so your card should be valid. Ticket machines aren't necessary at the station as the 16 tram has them on board.

Another first visit

Friday.

Took U bahn 16 from Dom / Hbf to Michaelshoven and then about 15 minutes or less walk. Paid my 50€, showered and changed into the gray robes. Arrived around 2:00. Went outside in smoking area with a coke and soon joined by Mona Lisa from Romania. She chatted w / me and then some kisses and a bit of reaching lightly under the robe. Long black hair and not the best teeth or cutest face but okay. Went to room and after undressing (all the girls were wearing something and only a very few were topless) and kissed and caressed and then she knelt for a good while BJ, not a lot a variety but no vigorous hand stuff I dislike. Somewhat saggy breasts, then to bed and more BJ and then to mission for the finish. She said she was 25 and had been there 4 months and had worked at a club at Mannheim. Offered a massage and spent last 10 minutes massaging back and a little body sliding. About 30 minutes and out.

It is nice to have the self service beer cooler and soft drink cooler with a lot of variety.

Much later I was joined on the inside couch by Marga, also RO. Blonde hair to shoulder with a vine flower tattoo along her side. She too did the standing kissing and caressing after undressing and finish with a kneeling BJ. She had nice breasts maybe big A or B, hard for me to label. To bed and more BJ with a bit more variety. Eventually asked for a condom and spent a good while at the mission but faded after awhile. She offered more BJ and after a bit I suggested 69. She tasted okay but a noticed some white stuff around her anus. I eventually asked about it and she said creme. I wasn't sure the intent but she seemed to imply for me to play. Not being sure if that would be an extra I just massaged a bit of the opening without inserting a finger inside. She did have me erect but after a bit I was happy to quit and did not need to cum. She said she was 28 and had worked here for 3 years some time ago and was back for about a month. Only around 20 minutes but okay. It was around 6:00 and food was being eated. Good selection. Fries, chicken in sauce, pasta dish and salads. Not many places to eat though. Bar and outside pretty full. After eating I had a beer and some smokes outside as the eaters thinned out. By this time the place of pretty crowded. I think the couches were totally filled. I decided to call it quits and return to Cologne HBF while it was still light. Had to wait around 10 minutes for U 16. No ticket machine at Michaelshoven. I had a Koeln card but was really not good that far out. Ticket checkers had checked tickets shortly after U16 surfaced aboveground on the way. To my mind not many young petites that I saw and sitting outside noticed how heavily made up some of the women were.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations