wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 147 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NilleCopenhagen  [View Original Post]
    Where are all the good girls at Samya? On vacation or they have left?
    Some girls were away for unknown reasons but there were also new girls and they look quite good given it was a Thursday. I would have easily tried two or three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by PChew  [View Original Post]
    Arrived late afternoon. The mini party was well underway. Food was good as usual, with mussels on offer as well as prawns. The live singer was excellent.

No Melly = huge disappointment. According to her friends she is in Romania. Don't know if she will return.

Hannah, Isabella were there. No Candy.

There were some new girls who look good. Most noticeably "Olivia" from Aca is now in Samya. She seems quite popular and she was sitting with a guy in the bar for a very long time that I didn't have a chance to speak to her, let alone go to the room.

Given Melly's absence my mood was somewhat affected and didn't want to try new girls so I stick to Isabella and Hannah. Both were excellent as usual.
    Where are all the good girls at Samya? On vacation or they have left?

Thursday at Samya

Arrived late afternoon. The mini party was well underway. Food was good as usual, with mussels on offer as well as prawns. The live singer was excellent.

No Melly = huge disappointment. According to her friends she is in Romania. Don't know if she will return.

Hannah, Isabella were there. No Candy.

There were some new girls who look good. Most noticeably "Olivia" from Aca is now in Samya. She seems quite popular and she was sitting with a guy in the bar for a very long time that I didn't have a chance to speak to her, let alone go to the room.

Given Melly's absence my mood was somewhat affected and didn't want to try new girls so I stick to Isabella and Hannah. Both were excellent as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]
    Thursday, May 14.

That day is for the man.

Event announcement: everywhere, all over the country, they rise again, the big and small Father's Day parties. On Thursday, 14.05. Course in Samya, which is known to leave out no opportunity to position itself party technically. Who live music, Klsch and palatable sipping cocktails (and ever: simply want to experience a relaxed erotic Father's Day), which is certainly in good hands in Samya. Written exactly what to him then in due course also clearly in the face as the genitals "stand" is!

It is Father's day at Samya too for all those dads out there wanting to get away from your wife or life partner. Hypocrites.
    Vatertag is Ascension day of Christ, you should go to church instead.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAtlantic  [View Original Post]
    Visited Samya Friday evening. Much better looking than pre-renovations but what's the point of putting a hanger in the lockers given they are so short?

This only confirms my suspicions that the brothel setup is only good if you are local and visit enough to know which girl to book ahead of time. The only other way to get the high-in-demand girls is via luck and that is a waste of time and gas if you are not local.
    I end up folding and stacking my clothes in the locker on top of my shoes since there are no coat hangers.

You are right that if you are not local that you end up missing some girls since they are pre-booked before the customer comes to the club since their regulars have their handy numbers. With the pricing the way it is the guys book the girls for hours and hours since they do not care for the cost or have discount arrangements with the girls.

In the end, it can be luck that a girl has a window to do you for half a hour or one hour before her next regular comes a knocking. I have been here before at Samya having just a 45 minute slot (paid for one hour) in between a regular that was booking a girl constantly. The 45 minute break was for the guy to go for a shower and a shit break since the guy must have been full of shit.

Thursday, May 14,2015, the Day for the Man

Thursday, May 14.

That day is for the man.

Event announcement: everywhere, all over the country, they rise again, the big and small Father's Day parties. On Thursday, 14.05. Course in Samya, which is known to leave out no opportunity to position itself party technically. Who live music, Kölsch and palatable sipping cocktails (and ever: simply want to experience a relaxed erotic Father's Day), which is certainly in good hands in Samya. Written exactly what to him then in due course also clearly in the face as the genitals "stand" is!

It is Father's day at Samya too for all those dads out there wanting to get away from your wife or life partner. Hypocrites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samya Vatertag party 2015.jpg‎  

Can't remember the names

I'm curious which girls did you booked?

The club space is never a problem for me as I tend to spend more hours in the rooms, especially when things get crowded, then I magical disappear with a girl or two.
    I am generally not good with names, even fake ones. But one of the them, one of the best, had fake black dyed hair, she was 29 but looked 24 and had slightly oriental eyes like some Eastern European girls can, was Romanian and medium to short and very thin with a really cute ass.

Another one was tall and thin with a Spanish type face although she was Romanian as well.

I was with two fake blonds, a really cute faced one with a somewhat loose body, and she had a giant asshole which opened up although I never fucked her in the ass, although I wish I had and another fake blond who was think and somewhat short.

All my experiences at Samya were very good, the service level is pretty good here.

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    You must be pretty good at "cock magic", if you know what I'm taking about: the.
    I'm great with magic, I can make my cock disappear into the girls pussies and my money disappear into the girls purses. LOL.

The club space is never a problem for me as I tend to spend more hours in the rooms, especially when things get crowded, then I magical disappear with a girl or two.
    You must be pretty good at "cock magic", if you know what I'm taking about: the.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaIndigo  [View Original Post]
    The only negative point is that I think Samya is quite small, one of the smaller clubs I have been in, there really is not a lot of space at the place and it can get qutie crowded. But all in all I like the place, there is however far more choice around Dusseldorf than around Cologne and I like Dusseldorf better.

First visit to Samya

Samya is like the reports tend to say a very nice club. Two things I would say right off the bat, one the lineup is pretty good, not the best I have seen but better than many other places, I would say it is on par with Acapulco, there were a few ugly girls but many nice ones.

Secondly the service level at this club was quite good, there have been a few negative reports lately about the service level at Acapulco, which I do not agree with, but Samya is a lot better. All the girls I was with kissed deeply and gave great blow jobs.

They also tried hard to finish me off, like I wrote in the Babylon section, I do not finish easily. But I was always satisfied with the service level at Samya. Around 22:00 the dancing and singing starts and like the others have said the party atmosphere at this place is great. Secondly like Babylon the drinks are quite cheap, a glass of wine was 5 Euros, a good point for a red wine lover like me, of course the crappy beer was free.

The only negative point is that I think Samya is quite small, one of the smaller clubs I have been in, there really is not a lot of space at the place and it can get qutie crowded. But all in all I like the place, there is however far more choice around Dusseldorf than around Cologne and I like Dusseldorf better.

Visited Samya Friday evening. Much better looking than pre-renovations but what's the point of putting a hanger in the lockers given they are so short?

No one really caught my eye. I give you that Samy's lineup is similar to Aca (slim / young), it is still not to my liking. It's too dark, too small. At 1900, there were more men than girls and with more guys pouring in. I closed my eyes to get some rest. Some ugly overweight mid-30's Romanian sits on my lap does the usual why are you not going to the room, you can sleep with me in the room spiel. I reply I just wanted to close my eyes (sitting up) to which she replies that I should go home to sleep in a rude tone of voice. Wow. I wonder how many rooms she gets with that attitude. I miss Aca's no approach policy already.

Before I was at Samya, I checked out both Teenyland and Nylon Caf. At TeenyLand, the madame directs you to a room. The one I was in was decked out in a school theme. Each girl comes in one at a time, tells you her name, shake your hand and walks out. The madame comes in and ask for your selection. I arrived at 1700 and got a total lineup of two girls. I gave her a no one to my liking and perhaps next time response and walked out. While on my way out, I did notice a cute young German blond but the madame tells me she has a booking scheduled to start in 10 minutes. Some guy did pull into the parking lot while I was setting up the GPS for Nylon and Samya.

At Nylon, about four girls were around and probably two in the zimmer. No one on my list as I had already checked out the girls and the schedule.

This only confirms my suspicions that the brothel setup is only good if you are local and visit enough to know which girl to book ahead of time. The only other way to get the high-in-demand girls is via luck and that is a waste of time and gas if you are not local.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus8  [View Original Post]
    Is this club worth a visit instead of the big clubs at FRA? It seems like a good place to be if you want to extend I. E. 25 E for the next 30 min, however read that some girls refuse to do that.

How many girls are present during day / night?

Girls seems pretty nice on their website.
    Samya or Aca are cheaper clubs, but you can t compare NRW clubs or YY or 6's I visited a lot in 2013 but I left since GT casting fall down, and Hessen clubs with many pretty girls at Sharks or Oase and a few at World, sometimes 100/ h with a friendly pretty girl is less expensive than 75 at Samya or 80 at Aca with a GND.

Thank you all for answers. I probably going to stay most of my time in Sharks and Oase but I suppose I can afford to allocate 1 day to this club.

If I landed in FRA I would visit FFKW, Oase, Shark and Palace (my favorite sport: To keep me in sharp training with sharks).

If I landed in NRW I would visit Samya, GT, LR, Aca, perhaps Oceans, currently Aca Gold is crap.

I wouldn't mix Hessen and NRW clubs if I have limited time, less than a week.

Posting Limitations