Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 151 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I offer a description of my recent 3 day FKK trip. Day 1: Acapulco, Day2: Samya, Day3: Parksauna Residenz / then Samya. Day 3: PSR / Samya. Well, after my rather mediocre experience At PSR, although the a la carte dining is a nice touch I set off for Samya. I had my Buy 6 get one free voucher so that was good. I arrived about 19:00 and almost immediately set off for my session with Varsa which I always enjoy. Now, when I returned, it was looking extremely busy and, given that I had done my PSR thing, I would have toyed with the idea that I'the call it a day but I was organised to go straight to the airport from the club so I had to persevere. I went to the wet area and there was nowhere to lay your head, the bar was crammed and the sex kino had at least 2 couples who had given up on the room wait and decided to utilize the beds at the back of the kino. Eventually I managed to get a bed and had a doze for about an hour. I was woken by Varsa / Valentina, had a shower and decided to join the fray, reception looked like Waterloo station at rush hour and I just went and found a seat in the bar. I somehow got ensnared by Annette, slim big tits and relatively new to the club, I think. Somehow, she went off to reception and came back 2 minutes later with a key. Given the congestion and it was now about 01:00 Sunday I suggested we go for a long one and she was happy to oblige. Really great and although I was half spent she did manage to get me up the hill with some patient massage, great talk and great technique – really very pleased. I then showered, of course, and then just sat in the bar running down the clock until it was time to head off to the airport and thence Stansted. A great 3 days. Any newbies out there just go and do it as you can't really go wrong. I'm already planning my next trip.

Samya Friday

I offer a description of my recent 3 day FKK trip. Day 1: Acapulco, Day2: Samya, Day3: Parksauna Residenz / then Samya. Day 2: Samya I left my hotel in Velbert and set off to Cologne, I had booked a new hotel, to me, as there seemed to be a problem in Cologne with availability. I don't know why that was but when I went down to breakfast on Saturday morning everyone with the exception of someone's mother were wearing AC / DC t-shirts who had played Cologne the night before. The hotel Falderhof, in Surth, is probably hereafter my choice for Samya. One stop on the SBahn to Michaelshoven – I didn't have time to stamp my ticket such that one could, if necessary, walk back to the hotel. So,off to Samya and I got there mid-afternoon around 15:30. My first and long effort was with Carmen, someone I've known for about 2 years but never roomed and very pleased am I having remedied that. Although I'm no sure about the Carmen, as far as I can remember it's Larissa and whatever her name she hit the spot. She has real 'ten to two' tits, less real red / pink hair (currently) and a thoroughly good experience.

Next up to the plate is the redoubtable Varsa, who is now a 'regular' but I don't know why but it just sort of works for me. We stayed in the room for ages and it's good, at least for me, but not everyone would agree.

Then, a safe bet, with Manuela who is fast turning into a favourite for me. She just ticks the boxes for me and has a great attitude and technique. I can commend her to anyone.

Samya remains my favourite but I am glad that I have, at least, in small part gone further afield and I will return to Acapulco but I really remain a loyal fan of Samya. I will be back as soon as I am able.

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    Melli? Melly?
    I honestly don't know the right spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeDude  [View Original Post]
    Still biring as hell here. But for the fans: Melli is back.
    Best news of the week! Thanks a lot!

Melli? Melly?

Eva / Ewa

Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't have described them any better. Ewa / Eva likes to talk and smoke a cigarette after sex. It was pleasant, but I had to cut her off. She also sensed that I may have not entirely enjoyed myself, and she seemed concerned as to why. So I think she takes pride in her work. Rouge cheek Raissa is the opposite. She can kind of pretend to be sweet for about 10 minutes. LOL.
    Met Eva / Ewa couple of weeks back. Definitely she makes one comfortable, loose track of time and enjoy the company. This was my first visit to Samya and I ended up with her. Have this fetish for noses and she has a good one, complimented her and she was like "Are you sure".

Ended up with 75 Euros for her. I will repeat next time with her but will keep track of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedesco  [View Original Post]
    Ewa (the Romanian woman well described) is active in Samya since three years now. I like her personality but I also have to confirm that she's exactly doing what women are in Samya and other clubs for. Running her business. Arriving in the late afternoon hous, but not working all the days, she knows that always some regular customers knowing her all over the years could be interested joining her on the room after a nice conversation without rush in advance. Ewa makes you feel well and never will forget you, but always gives you a welcome even though your last room with her may be months ago. A woman I appreciate as she is as she is.

Raissa, the slim, white skin or even pale Romanian with "rouge" on her cheeks is always very early in the club. She's too pushy, trying to get the unknown one time customers dragging the guys on the couch. She's not "mine", but she seems to be successful the way she does.
    Couldn't have described them any better. Ewa / Eva likes to talk and smoke a cigarette after sex. It was pleasant, but I had to cut her off. She also sensed that I may have not entirely enjoyed myself, and she seemed concerned as to why. So I think she takes pride in her work. Rouge cheek Raissa is the opposite. She can kind of pretend to be sweet for about 10 minutes. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiccker  [View Original Post]
    Eva .... the pictures on the site doesn't look like her, and she wasn't 174 tall. She told me she came from DV. So I believe Ewa is a different girl than the Eva I met just recently.
    You're right. The pictures on the website are the ones of Eva (the same PedroT97 in #2247 is mentioning) I know since three years now. As long as the pictures won't be deleted from Samya' website, I expect the traditional Eva being still part of the line-up.

By the way, the same dicussion arises currently with Raissa (Raisa), as a former Romanian girl with this nickname came back to Samya after a longer period in Acapulco (Velbert). That's always producing misunderstandings for customers, especially first timers, looking for a girl whose description doesn't seem to match the reality in a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Valentina is 1,60 , not slim, topless but not full naked.

Kira is blond German, about 1,70 , also an other blond German sometimes.
    I agree Valentina isn't a slim type body, she's wider body type. I've seen her full naked on my visit heading upstairs with client, but first time I've seen her at the bar she wasn't topless.

Didn't see Kira on my visit, unfortunately or didn't notice her. My visit was on a Monday, but it was a party atmosphere still in the evening. Not as busy as weekend night of course, but seemed busier for Monday visits I've had in the past. I found out there there was a Messe at Duss on a visit to DV on Fri night, and like usual they tell me price is increased since messe night. I know Magnum does this too.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroT97  [View Original Post]
    Ewa has been a prominent figure at Samya for ages and was there most days. She has been missing for some weeks now and is away. I was told on Saturday (20th) that she is due back in a week. She is quite easily distinguished and usually has her hair in those big waves. With some extravagant lingerie / accessories. She appears to be multilingual (and that doesn't include her BJs). There are still a number of missing 'regulars'.
    The hair description doesn't match the Eva I was with she had dark straight hair, and was wearing a black dress the night of my visit. The pictures on the site doesn't look like her, and she wasn't 174 tall. She told me she came from DV. So I believe Ewa is a different girl than the Eva I met just recently.

Valentina is 1,60 , not slim, topless but not full naked.

Kira is blond German, about 1,70 , also an other blond German sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroT97  [View Original Post]
    PChew,

I was there Saturday as well and I was in a room for 'long time' but after I emerged it was damn busy. I might be wrong but during the post 9 pm 'madness (I'll report separately) I can only conclude that the 'German' is Valentina. No, she's not German but on Saturday her half-life in the bar was down to just a few minutes. I've never observed a girl go to the room more. I might be wrong and it may be someone else but any input on looks, style etc?
    Thanks Pedro.

No she is not Valentina as I sessioned with her before.

Valentina is a pretty blonde but not very tall. And she went around naked showing her good body.

This blonde is fairly tall (about 180 cm with heels). Long straight blonde hair with a swim suit or bra. About be cup I reckon. Skin is quite fair and not as tanned as Valentina. Very pretty face with a friendly smile.

You are right that Valentina was busy as usual but I think there were opportunity to capture her. This other blonde was either in the room, or chatting with other local customers (my guess) in the outdoor areas.

Your fave is Melly right? Last time I saw her she said she wasn't planning returning after her break, but also conceded plans change. That doesn't help you off course, but in these cases it's easiest to just assume she isn't coming back. If she does, all the better for you.
    That's right. Thanks for the info. Pretty much the same news I got from her last time. Latest chat with her Samya friends point to likelihood that she won't come back.

Not sure I will enjoy Samya as much.

Having said that, Alex of Oase took a year to return and it was a very good session.

Pchew

PChew,

I was there Saturday as well and I was in a room for 'long time' but after I emerged it was damn busy. I might be wrong but during the post 9 pm 'madness (I'll report separately) I can only conclude that the 'German' is Valentina. No, she's not German but on Saturday her half-life in the bar was down to just a few minutes. I've never observed a girl go to the room more. I might be wrong and it may be someone else but any input on looks, style etc?

Posting Limitations