Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
xdate.ch
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I'll be at Samya next weekend, looking forward to see the girls again, last time I asked Val. She didn't do backdoor sex.

And the weather will be hot too, nice see ya!

Samya rate 75/ h, CIM 25 , average casting.

Samya line-up

Sirs, Valentina remains on my 'shopping list' but it's not yet happened. I'm not 25 any more and I can't go through the card! I find that there are a load of girls with whom I would gladly go to the room with. I have never been to the room with Valentina, Zuzan, Eva, Nieky and many more. I invariably have a great time with vey few disappointments, but perhaps I am easily pleased. For me, it's not just the looks but the girls I get on with and warm to as I then find the in-room experience much better. For example, I am almost certain that I will go to the room with Sany as I just sort of get on with her, whereas I find Candia a bit precious and so on. YMMV I suppose. Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    There are usually one or two girls at large Frankfurt clubs who are a cut above any at Samya.
    Sorry, it must be pure opinion here but there are many girls in the large Frankfurt FKKs that are cut above the girls at Samya. Usually, apart from one or two girls Samya line up is like a drought.

What Samya has going for it is the decent quality of food, the wider selection of food, the free beer, the party atmosphere enforced by the management and the welcoming nature of the security, owner managers. It is not really a destination club due to its size for me but I will make a beeline if I need the day off from the harder work in the bigger clubs in Dusseldorf or Frankfurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]
    My friends and I sometimes rate Samya as a club to visit for a "save money" day on extended tours of clubs since there are fewer attractive girls in general that would make us inclined to spend money.

I sometimes just want to visit Samya since Olaff the masseur is working. He gives you a really good work out in 30 minutes on his "rack of torture".

I am impressed with your prowess to do so many girls at Samya. Very good work.
    In my view / experience the girls at the upmarket FKK clubs are definitely larger and older but not in a bad way. I always preferred the younger, fresher, smaller girls at Samya, they just seem more girl next door which is what I prefer. Samya is also a very friendly noob friendly place. You can also drink as much beer as you want.

There are usually one or two girls at large Frankfurt clubs who are a cut above any at Samya.

Have Samya prices increased ? or is it still 75 euro for hour ?

Why would Valentina not be on your shopping list? She is objectively more attractive than most of the other girls.
    I agree. If Candy or Valentina were in the shop then they easily out gun the other girls in terms of good looks. But then good looks is in the eyes of the beholder and there are so many variables involved there. I think even Sirioja, our resident Quasimodo would tend to agree as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroT97  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why the Samya line up has detractors as there's always more than I can deal with. I go to the room 3 times in a 10 hour 'shift' but on one occasion I managed 4 which as I'm now 60 I am impressed by but perhaps I'm just a undiscerning. I'll report on my findings.
    My friends and I sometimes rate Samya as a club to visit for a "save money" day on extended tours of clubs since there are fewer attractive girls in general that would make us inclined to spend money.

I sometimes just want to visit Samya since Olaff the masseur is working. He gives you a really good work out in 30 minutes on his "rack of torture".

I am impressed with your prowess to do so many girls at Samya. Very good work.

The website says she does and although I don't know as (a) I've never 'roomed' her and (b) it's not something I do (although I have in Thailand). Her closest friend, who does not do anal tells me that Valentina does. I have been to a room with Andar, who was almost insistent that I do for 50 but I declined. I'm off to Samya in a few days and Valentina has been on my 'shopping list' for ages so I'll simply ask her although my list is long and I never get though it! My 'dance card' is full but I know there'll be distractions but of the right kind. I don't understand why the Samya line up has detractors as there's always more than I can deal with. I go to the room 3 times in a 10 hour 'shift' but on one occasion I managed 4 which as I'm now 60 I am impressed by but perhaps I'm just a undiscerning. I'll report on my findings.
    Why would Valentina not be on your shopping list? She is objectively more attractive than most of the other girls.

The website says she does and although I don't know as (a) I've never 'roomed' her and (b) it's not something I do (although I have in Thailand). Her closest friend, who does not do anal tells me that Valentina does. I have been to a room with Andar, who was almost insistent that I do for 50 but I declined. I'm off to Samya in a few days and Valentina has been on my 'shopping list' for ages so I'll simply ask her although my list is long and I never get though it! My 'dance card' is full but I know there'll be distractions but of the right kind. I don't understand why the Samya line up has detractors as there's always more than I can deal with. I go to the room 3 times in a 10 hour 'shift' but on one occasion I managed 4 which as I'm now 60 I am impressed by but perhaps I'm just a undiscerning. I'll report on my findings.
    Well from information is first hand from Valentina herself as she declined me anal sex in the room and this is more than once over several months.

We always believe what girls tell us do we not? Even from the friends of these girls.

LOL.

Valentina

The website says she does and although I don't know as (a) I've never 'roomed' her and (b) it's not something I do (although I have in Thailand). Her closest friend, who does not do anal tells me that Valentina does. I have been to a room with Andar, who was almost insistent that I do for €50 but I declined. I'm off to Samya in a few days and Valentina has been on my 'shopping list' for ages so I'll simply ask her although my list is long and I never get though it! My 'dance card' is full but I know there'll be distractions but of the right kind. I don't understand why the Samya line up has detractors as there's always more than I can deal with. I go to the room 3 times in a 10 hour 'shift' but on one occasion I managed 4 which as I'm now 60 I am impressed by but perhaps I'm just a undiscerning. I'll report on my findings.

I read that Valentina does anal? Is this true? And does she charge the standard 50 or does she charge 100 for anal? Is she any good? Does she make noises?

I did anal with only one girl from Samya and she was not very good (imo). Her name was Ander.
    Pretty face white skin chestnut hair Michele provided anal when was at Samya, but never heard Valentina about that and she never tried any upsell. She was just perfect and skill in room.

Maybe a mistake on the website. I didn't inquire about extras when I saw her.

I thought it was strange such a high quality girl would offer anal, which is partly why I asked.
    I think sometimes the girls are not always consulted or give approval for the content that goes on the website.

Then you did get some high quality girls doing all sorts of hard core sex acts to keep the customers happy and paying over the readies. This is what we do on this forum trying to find those girls. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]
    Can you find the post that says Valentina does anal?

Maybe I am being naive but she told me her arse was a virgin.

Or are you talking about Valentina playing with your arsehole?
    Maybe a mistake on the website. I didn't inquire about extras when I saw her.

I thought it was strange such a high quality girl would offer anal, which is partly why I asked.

I read that Valentina does anal? Is this true? And does she charge the standard 50 or does she charge 100 for anal? Is she any good? Does she make noises?

I did anal with only one girl from Samya and she was not very good (imo). Her name was Ander.
    Can you find the post that says Valentina does anal?

Maybe I am being naive but she told me her arse was a virgin.

Or are you talking about Valentina playing with your arsehole?

Posting Limitations