Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Considering attending next Monday, poker party night.

Some advice from samya regulars please, what can be expected, lineup and atmo comparable to weekend nights?

Or just some silly cowboy hats and more men but less girls around?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by NilleCopenhagen  [View Original Post]
    Most NRW clubs have the non-approach policy, so you need to contact and "score" the chicks, if you can't score at a brothel then you are lost my friend, LOL.
    I've been yesterday evening in Samya. Unfortunately I was short in time, but I enjoyed once more an excellent session with Wioletta (Poland). Meanwhile some girls are also approaching, but that's not common use. The line-up was great and I got a lot of fun.

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    Quote Originally Posted by DAda0630  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

I have read some info say Samya is not a typical FKK club (not like Palace or Oase in FRA). You have to pick up the your girls yourself and they might still turn your down. Is it worth to pay a visit as I only have one day in koln? Or should I try others typical FKK? I know the girls in samya are really good looking. But I am not confident enough to get the girl I want.

Thanks!
    Most NRW clubs have the non-approach policy, so you need to contact and "score" the chicks, if you can't score at a brothel then you are lost my friend, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeDude  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Samya allows re-entry? I might have to duck out for half an hour.
    Yes! They also let me keep some things in my locker. I just left the key in the reception.

T.

Re-entry?

Anybody know if Samya allows re-entry? I might have to duck out for half an hour.

Hi everyone,

I have read some info say Samya is not a typical FKK club (not like Palace or Oase in FRA). You have to pick up the your girls yourself and they might still turn your down. Is it worth to pay a visit as I only have one day in koln? Or should I try others typical FKK? I know the girls in samya are really good looking. But I am not confident enough to get the girl I want.

Thanks!

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    Quote Originally Posted by StarletVoyager  [View Original Post]
    My first time in germany was 1997// my first time in a fkk club was artemis 2008// I visited frankfurt oase and palace 2009// I started posting here under M 2010 ((name since removed))// I started posting here under SV 2013. I have done 14 fkk trips in all germany, austria and swiss. Next week will be my 15th european expedition to the land of nude girls!! questions then trips then reports lol.
    Hey SV (ex-Mohab),

Why do you keep changing your nick? Ok none of my business but anyway a bit odd.

I'm also in Germany for my grand Summer tour the next couples of weeks, do you want to meet up? I hope you don't have a tons of questions for me, LOL.

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    I was in NRW for a few days in early July. GT and Acapulco were almost intolerable for me. At GT I had to stand in the front near the front desk just to breath. Acapulco was even worse. The temperature was in the about 30 celsius outside. But due to the indoor wellness area / pool, lack of ventilation, and sheer number of people, the place was miserable. It'd be different if the layout of the clubs were different. In Acapulco there was no place to sit where I could both girl watch and breathe comfortable, so I had to alternate between going to the outdoor smoking area and main floor every 15 minutes.
    Just wondering?

The fuck-huts and rooms have AC at GT, if it's too hot outside just book time in the fuck-huts.

Aca has aircon in the lounge area, sometimes it's too cool so the girls must stand in front of the window of the sauna, did they switch off the AC?

My first time in germany was 1997// my first time in a fkk club was artemis 2008// I visited frankfurt oase and palace 2009// I started posting here under M 2010 ((name since removed))// I started posting here under SV 2013. I have done 14 fkk trips in all germany, austria and swiss. Next week will be my 15th european expedition to the land of nude girls!! questions then trips then reports lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    ...first coming on here asking a ton of questions .
    You make it sound like he's stopped. LOL. I did it on my first trip to Thailand, don't feel it necessary to do it for the 2nd trip. I do ask the occasional question here but I like winging it upon arrival. You never know which club has the best talent or find a few favorites that draw you back to certain clubs. Plus you really don't know what type of girl a poster prefers when you start asking lineup questions.

Reports

Banana Boi
    I was thinking the exact same thing, Breadman. I thought SV's previous alias only started FKK'ing 2 years ago. I still remember M first coming on here asking a ton of questions like a newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by StarletVoyager  [View Original Post]
    14 trips so far since 2009 my plan always works.
    14 trips? To Germany? You haven't been on this board since 2009?

Hustlers

Quote Originally Posted by PedroT97  [View Original Post]
    Jerboa,

I apologise for the clarity of my mud but I am reasonably well experienced, especially in Samya, and am reluctant to give a definitive figure as I would look like a fool. I know that I could have gone to the room with three different girls for an hour each for the same money! I thought we were in the room just under two hours but she insisted that it was nearly three. The upshot is that she now won't see a eurocent of my money again. I prefer to go to the room for an hour and take my time it's just how I like to operate. I'll be there again in a couple of weeks and I'm looking forward to it immensely. I really ought to get further afield and in September plan a 'world tour' of NRW. I'll fly to Dusseldorf, hire a car and do a circuit but will, almost certainly, end up at Samya because I just feel really comfortable there. I regret my lack of German. Samya is what it is but feels more like a club than its counterparts and is thus more able to extend the fantasy.

Perhaps, one day, we'll meet up there and wish you well.
    It's down to you how much you spend on any one girl Pedro, but as we know there are a few that are sharks, if they think you are drunk, new to the scene, not a local, they try it on, and if you're doing multiple hours there is more opportunity to fleece you, as other posters have mentioned bring a watch, I always check the time before and after going to the room, even do it in front of the girl, so she has no doubt I know the time, girls like Mona Lisa get away with this because customers let her, they rather pay extra than cause a argument, what I've found coming to this club is if you stand your ground when you know the girl is taking a liberty, she will back down before you escalate to speaking to the management, because she knows she will be in the shit, some of these girls just try and take us for fools, well if they mistake me for one I soon advise them that I'm not.

$$$

I normally carry enough cash from home on my person to cover about 70 percent of all expenditure. Hotels I normally prepay in advance through the net. I also carry 3 seperate cards in case I loose one I have a backup. I estimate to leave about 30-40 percent of cash needed in one card account. The other card is bonus pay day money on top. 14 trips so far since 2009 my plan always works. my enquiry regarding samya is due to the way i allocate daily spending. sv.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    In general, clubs and rooms in NRW clubs are cooler than FRA clubs like World, Sharks, and Oase.
    I was in NRW for a few days in early July. GT and Acapulco were almost intolerable for me. At GT I had to stand in the front near the front desk just to breath. Acapulco was even worse. The temperature was in the about 30 celsius outside. But due to the indoor wellness area / pool, lack of ventilation, and sheer number of people, the place was miserable. It'd be different if the layout of the clubs were different. In Acapulco there was no place to sit where I could both girl watch and breathe comfortable, so I had to alternate between going to the outdoor smoking area and main floor every 15 minutes.

Posting Limitations