Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I saw two tall thin girls at Samya on Monday. One girl was Soraya formerly of Acapulco. She's been at PHG and possibly a few other clubs. She said it was like her second day at Samya, so not sure if she would have been there on Saturday. The other one sat in the new girl corner. She had a weird 1980's hairstyle I thought. Maybe like Princess Diana but longer. http://www.hairfinder.com/tips/bighair.htm.

Tried this girl named Vadrusa (sp?). Big natural tits. But short and a bit on the chubby side. Seemed eager to please but not much experience. She kept asking me if things were okay.

Reports

Banana Boi
    It was their first night. They were being shown around the club.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    She had a bikini / bra top on and was fairly tall. To me she stands out cause she's a bit different than the normal Ro girl. I think it was red or pink but not positive. Her hair is hard to describe. It's not the usual hairdo. Had some waves to it. Reminded me of a 50's hairdo. Was not busty. Didn't see her topless so can't comment on the breasts.

She walks around with her friend with black hair who walks around topless. A cutish chubbier girl with A / B cups.

Maybe the ISG member who I was with can help. I suck at descriptions.
    Ok then I do not know this girl. But for her being tall it could have been Candy since she is Romanian but does not have the Romanian look.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeDude  [View Original Post]
    60+ girls, with lookers like Nieky, Poloma, Olivia. Service providers as Agnieska, Julia and Violetta. There is little wrong with the Samya line up right now. I can't really compare with Mondial though, but the service expectations are even lower at Mondial than at Samya.
    How did you get that count? I notice that, smoking inside start some time at night, and people don't have to go outside to smoke. Yup, line-up sucks.

[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Reports

Banana Boi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]
    Was she going topless but for pants or was she wearing a bra? Was her blonde hair long straight or longish with some curls in them? Were the breasts very well shaped?
    She had a bikini / bra top on and was fairly tall. To me she stands out cause she's a bit different than the normal Ro girl. I think it was red or pink but not positive. Her hair is hard to describe. It's not the usual hairdo. Had some waves to it. Reminded me of a 50's hairdo. Was not busty. Didn't see her topless so can't comment on the breasts.

She walks around with her friend with black hair who walks around topless. A cutish chubbier girl with A / B cups.

Maybe the ISG member who I was with can help. I suck at descriptions.

If you were there last night did you see that new tall blonde with the killer body and average face? I'm not a body guy but even I almost went with her. .
    Was she going topless but for pants or was she wearing a bra? Was her blonde hair long straight or longish with some curls in them? Were the breasts very well shaped?

Some girls came back to work at Samya.

Reports

Banana Boi
    HB, ACA or bust (assuming GT is not on the list). Just got back from visiting ACA and not a ton of girls on a Monday night (40?) but some really nice ones. Blew away weekend lineup at Samya. Of course service at ACA is not always the best for DFK and DATY but it's not guaranteed at LR or Samya either. A few nice ACA girls like petite blonde Romanian Julia start at 8 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by HessenBub  [View Original Post]
    Recommendation for a Tuesday night: LR? Samya? Anything else between Cologne and thesseldorf?

HB.
    I personally didn't find either of those clubs to have such a great line-up right now. Out of the two I'd say Samya has the edge. Magnum is empty on weekdays. Small number of girls at DV and line-up isn't so great there either. I'd recommend GT or ACA. I don't find the current ACA line-up to be different enought for me to be that great. ACA always had new girls around this time of the year, but I don't find any nice new girls there this fall. For a new monger, ACA is still nice just like GT which always has a strong number and optics. NRW is not so great right now.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Reports

Hessen Bub
    Recommendation for a Tuesday night: LR? Samya? Anything else between Cologne and theüsseldorf?

HB.

I was there last week and Nieky didn't show up til around 10 pm. Quite a few girls only showed up after 8 pm, so that might be the reason for differening numbers. Don't forget there are always some girls in the rooms, smoking outside or in the lockerroom as well. You get to 60 far quicker than you'd think.

Reports

Banana Boi
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeDude  [View Original Post]
    60+ girls, with lookers like Nieky, Poloma, Olivia. Service providers as Agnieska, Julia and Violetta. There is little wrong with the Samya line up right now. I can't really compare with Mondial though, but the service expectations are even lower at Mondial than at Samya.
    Definitely weren't 60 girls there last night. Maybe 40-45? If you were there last night did you see that new tall blonde with the killer body and average face? I'm not a body guy but even I almost went with her. I only stayed under 3 hours and didn't see Nieky at all. Julia has been my go to service girl at Samya for a long time.

I don't do more than DFK and DATY (only if I want) so Mondial service is good enough for me without CIM, fisting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikcool10  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Banana Boi, I will skip Samya, may be one day I will day try a partytreff instead and other day I will try out Living Room or Dolce Vita as suggested below.
    nik, when I said the lineup is subpar for Samya that's because when I go to Samya I expect an optically good lineup compared to say GT and ACA. Don't take what I said to mean the DV and LR lineups are better than Samya.

Have to agree that the Samya lineup is subpar now. Number of girls is fairly low as well. Mondial has twice as many girls on a weeknight than Samya on a weekend night.

The only good thing about Samya is my super hot Romanian bartender (black hair) from Mondial is now at Samya. The short one with the curly hair is pretty too.

Have to agree that the Samya lineup is subpar now. Number of girls is fairly low as well. Mondial has twice as many girls on a weeknight than Samya on a weekend night.

The only good thing about Samya is my super hot Romanian bartender (black hair) from Mondial is now at Samya. The short one with the curly hair is pretty too.
    Thanks Banana Boi, I will skip Samya, may be one day I will day try a partytreff instead and other day I will try out Living Room or Dolce Vita as suggested below.

Posting Limitations