Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Dutedrac  [View Original Post]
    Then there is 2 Valentina at Samya.

The one I am talking about is definitely not Romanian, brunette, not slim, horny GND looks, 25-30 years range, big eyes and even bigger smile.

Maybe she is not a regular but would seem strange if nobody knows her, since she gave impression to be quite busy with regulars.

2 girls with same name and both great providers? That is weird LOL.

Talking partying fucking. Yeah, I know the routine, but I need my outdoors (even in wintertime) and I need my wellness.

Sorry, for me Samya only 3-5 hours max club, and starting from 6-7 pm or later.
    But I must admit the romies here are really cheerful party animals, and willing to spend lots of time to socialize with the guest, more than any other (major) club in the area.
    The Valentine seen is a blonde blue eyed Romanian that goes tipless to show off her see cup natural breasts.

Valentine explains that ao many clienta come up to her and even girls asking if she is Hara because of her look.

Valentine has been at Samya 4 weeks whereas other Cinderalla like blonde Candy has been at Samya 3 weeks.

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    The only club where the Ro girls are more friendly and bigger party animals is Mondial. It's Samya on steroids after 10 pm. The overall optics isn't the same level but there are more girls than Samya so you're bound to find some gems among the not-so-hot ones.
    The hourly rate is higher at Mondial, as I'm 1+ hour-man Samya, LR and Aca are better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    The only club where the Ro girls are more friendly and bigger party animals is Mondial. It's Samya on steroids after 10 pm. The overall optics isn't the same level but there are more girls than Samya so you're bound to find some gems among the not-so-hot ones.
    Meh. I'd take Samya party night over the small crowded area with ear blasting loud Turkish music. Mondial is abnoxious. I put up with the atmosphere because I've run into a few nice girls there, but they are gone now. I can see some of the petite girls being your type, but not really worth my time. I go there to see if any outstanding girl shows up, but last two visits were disappointing. Girls there do seem to be friendly though.

Reports

Banana Boi
    But I must admit the romies here are really cheerful party animals, and willing to spend lots of time to socialize with the guest, more than any other (major) club in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    Valentina is blonde and clearly Romanian, she even has that Dracula accent. She is classically handsome. Best looking girl in the place.
    Then there is 2 Valentina at Samya.

The one I am talking about is definitely not Romanian, brunette, not slim, horny GND looks, 25-30 years range, big eyes and even bigger smile.

Maybe she is not a regular but would seem strange if nobody knows her, since she gave impression to be quite busy with regulars.

2 girls with same name and both great providers? That is weird LOL.

Talking partying fucking. Yeah, I know the routine, but I need my outdoors (even in wintertime) and I need my wellness.

Sorry, for me Samya only 3-5 hours max club, and starting from 6-7 pm or later.

Must agree on this.

Valentina (of maltese -turkish origin if I remember correctly, so she says) although not the best looking girl, is really into sex and can be a wild wet wow session.

I like the party vibe, but the place really lacks some reasonable wellness and outdoors, the terraces are really not enough.

I could never spend a whole day in this club.
    Valentina is blonde and clearly Romanian, she even has that Dracula accent. She is classically handsome. Best looking girl in the place.

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    Must agree on this.

Why not? I spend 3 days in a row talking, partying, fucking the girls, in the end almost all the girls knew me, Candy is nice LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]
    She sure is a grrat sercice provider. She said her job is to make men happy. She sure made me happy each time I have been with her. She has a wide range of services.
    Great party atmosphere. Good food like chicken doner kebap cooked fresh. Real cutie is Candy a slim very cute blondie.
    Must agree on this.

Valentina (of maltese -turkish origin if I remember correctly, so she says) although not the best looking girl, is really into sex and can be a wild wet wow session.

I like the party vibe, but the place really lacks some reasonable wellness and outdoors, the terraces are really not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    Valentina clearly the best girl in the whole place.
    She sure is a grrat sercice provider. She said her job is to make men happy. She sure made me happy each time I have been with her. She has a wide range of services.

Great party atmosphere. Good food like chicken doner kebap cooked fresh. Real cutie is Candy a slim very cute blondie.

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    Quote Originally Posted by Mambomike  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but many require condom changing which spoils the mood. In this case, I started with one, did the other one, and then switched back to the first to finish.
    I would say, fun for you but stupid of the girls.

I would automactically change condom myself for all the threesome and GB I did, hey that is me.

Confirmation

Yes, but many require condom changing which spoils the mood. In this case, I started with one, did the other one, and then switched back to the first to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by NilleCopenhagen  [View Original Post]
    Did you fucked both girls without changing condom, that is unusual?

Larissa

Yes, I do believe that this is the girl and due to background music and talking, I heard Clarissa, but it was possibly Larissa. In any case, I had a nice session with her and enjoyed her being near nude in the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mambomike,

I also met Your Clarissa but I thought her name was Larissa and she was Romanian and not Russian. She has less brilliant red hair when I saw her but she has that slim long leg look and was naked except for a slip of a thing covering her shaven pizda.

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    Odd question, but what time of day (in Germany) do they start adjusting the girls schedule on their website?
    The girls schedule is useless to me, because half of the girls I know are not on the list. LOL.

Reports

Banana Boi
    If they're going to update it at all, the green "Present" is usually within an hour of the girl starting but never updated on Sundays. However the green status has not been updated for a month or so now.

That is different every day. I think the "expected from" is automatic, because the week schedules are also entered in the system. Th actual switch to "present" happens at different times and sometimes they forget all together. When in doubt about a girl, give them a call.

Also, if a girl is not there when they make the week schedule, she won't ever be "expected" but might show up every day. Also, girls can change their mind and not show up after all.

Posting Limitations