Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    If I go on say 3rd may you think will be okay?
    2 days before Easter and about 32 girls listed as working on a Wednesday so you can expect more than that. Lately, Samya tops out at around 50 girls on weekend days.

If I go on say 3rd may you think will be okay?

Holiday period has just about started and will last at least till the weekend of the 26th.

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    WHen do the girls go on holidays and come back from holidays? Is April when they will all be on holidays?
    Many are going home for Easter they come back in 2-4 weekends, depends.

WHen do the girls go on holidays and come back from holidays? Is April when they will all be on holidays?

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like they hired on the old Oase construction crew.
    It's very hard for the workers to be fast when they are looking at the girls the whole time, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Derk  [View Original Post]
    Upgrade for the expansion. However I suspect it still could be the rest of the year till all is completed.
    Sounds like they hired on the old Oase construction crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Derk  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried calling the club and asking? I've found that the door staff and even speaking with the owner I've been able to figure out.

If a gal is working or will return. Lots of turn over at Samya, some of the stars have gone, but then they always seem to replace them with.

New ones.

I can't wait till the construction is completed, the new rooms while a bit cramped and dark, now offer AC and heating. Its a long overdue.

Upgrade for the expansion. However I suspect it still could be the rest of the year till all is completed.
    They are claiming the end of may, but yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath. Nieky is supposedly on holiday, the fact she hasn't been reported anywhere else makes this a likely explanation.

Who's working

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    She's on their website, are you checking every day to see when she's working?
    Have you tried calling the club and asking? I've found that the door staff and even speaking with the owner I've been able to figure out.

If a gal is working or will return. Lots of turn over at Samya, some of the stars have gone, but then they always seem to replace them with.

New ones.

I can't wait till the construction is completed, the new rooms while a bit cramped and dark, now offer AC and heating. Its a long overdue.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Serenda Lover  [View Original Post]
    Is Nieky at Samya nowadays? In my last 2 visitis February 2014 and October 2013 she was not there. I plan to go to the club at the end of May however I am afraid that finding her will not be possible.
    She's on their website, are you checking every day to see when she's working?

Nieky

Is Nieky at Samya nowadays? In my last 2 visitis February 2014 and October 2013 she was not there. I plan to go to the club at the end of May however I am afraid that finding her will not be possible.

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    [QUOTE=Banana Boi; 1547663.

The other 2 clubs that have fun party girls like Samya are Mondial and PHG. Yes all 3 clubs have their downfalls as well but if you enjoy being in a disco atmosphere and dancing with girls then having sex with them for 50 euro or less, you need to try them out. No FRA club comes close to having relaxed friendly fun girls like these 3 clubs.[/QUOTE]VV and PHG also have a great party atmosphere.

I might check the line-up next week.

It's 2 months that I don't see ar Samya: Lenka slim High black haired girls from ST. Petersburg. Anyone know where she work now?

Andra at Samya

Last times I was at Samya I don't see anymore Andra a beatiful small Rumanian girl with pistols tatoo and perfect tits.

Do you know where she work now?

A fun read SL. Be glad you visited Samya over PSR. You did miss out on a good steak at PSR though. lol

The main rooms you speak of on the main floor are actually the new rooms. The completed ones upstairs and downstairs are the pre-reno rooms. I see the new second floor rooms are still incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by Scripted Life  [View Original Post]
    the women in Samya were the most relaxed and friendly that I had met on my trip.
    The other 2 clubs that have fun party girls like Samya are Mondial and PHG. Yes all 3 clubs have their downfalls as well but if you enjoy being in a disco atmosphere and dancing with girls then having sex with them for 50 euro or less, you need to try them out. No FRA club comes close to having relaxed friendly fun girls like these 3 clubs.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations