La Vie en Rose
fkk tours

Thread: Tropical Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 645
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #645

    Friday night

    Sessioned with Lissette for the third time. An hour of GFE, kissing, BBBJ, moaning, hair pulling, bbbjcom. I give her 100 for the hour and it's 26 for the room. She's kind of a diamond in the rough, a wonderful all natural girl at the mall talent that delivers. Honestly that might not have been the best part of the night. On the way out I stumbled upon an electrifying gem named Azul. Tall, thick, hour glass figure, blonde, probably caramel skin with a perfect smile. I'm just in celebration mode, throwing them back, enjoying a buzz after a session and she plods next to me. Next thing we're getting a drink at a table. Long story short we fall in love at first sight LOL. French kiss and google translate for about an hour+, lord knows where her tongue's been but who cares. I couldn't take her up because I didn't have enough money left and had too much to drink. She says she was on a 3 day stint in Tijuana and unfortunately it was literally her last hour before going back home to Sonora. We did the whole farewell hug and kiss send off thing, got in our cabs and that was it. She said she'll be back September 1st but obviously who the heck knows. Epic night, the hunt and the chase is about as fun as the capture.

  2. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottHall  [View Original Post]
    You know sometimes you strike out, sometimes you hit a double, sometimes a home run, and on rare occasions you hit a walk off grand slam. On this Friday night I hit the walk off. I arrived at 10, I usually hit tropical first for the 3. 50 double cerveza, if nothing happens then I make the rounds at HK or ab. I'm just sipping and notice a gorgeous newcomer moving from seat to seat looking kind of shy. She was so shy which is the sexiest to me. She was tall for a chica, wonderful natural shapely figure, I'm thinking a Latina Alyssa Milano with braces. She's drop dead beautiful, I was surprised that nobody was paying her any attention. Eventually she sat next to me so I went for an hola and offered a cerveza. We sat and beso? Si. She was affectionate and let me kiss her so I had no choice but to take her up for 60. Upstairs everything was par for the course, good positions. Funny thing is I couldn't finish for some reason, went limp and made it seem like I came to not hurt her feelings. We hit the shower for some kissing and hugging and since I didn't finish I'm hard again. So I extend it for another 30 minutes with the promise of BBBJ. So she BBBJ's me for the remainder of the time. Not a deep theist queen but it was BBBJCIM and everybody goes home happy. I gave her 120 for her time, probably could have gotten away cheaper but there's no reason to low ball a superstar GFE chica. She was new and it was probably her first day / week there. Her pussy was super tight and not very deep which is why I couldn't finish because it was hard to keep it in. Her name is Lissette, I asked her about next week and she said she didn't know. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she was never heard from again because she clearly wasn't a hardened pro. We'll see. The fact that she was a rookie and gave me this type of mileage is what made it so amazing. The type of session that reminds you why this game is so fun.
    Glad you had a good time with FOB while noisy seasoned vets spent their time in BT negotiating with GILFs.

  3. #643

    Friday night

    You know sometimes you strike out, sometimes you hit a double, sometimes a home run, and on rare occasions you hit a walk off grand slam. On this Friday night I hit the walk off. I arrived at 10, I usually hit tropical first for the 3. 50 double cerveza, if nothing happens then I make the rounds at HK or ab. I'm just sipping and notice a gorgeous newcomer moving from seat to seat looking kind of shy. She was so shy which is the sexiest to me. She was tall for a chica, wonderful natural shapely figure, I'm thinking a Latina Alyssa Milano with braces. She's drop dead beautiful, I was surprised that nobody was paying her any attention. Eventually she sat next to me so I went for an hola and offered a cerveza. We sat and beso? Si. She was affectionate and let me kiss her so I had no choice but to take her up for 60. Upstairs everything was par for the course, good positions. Funny thing is I couldn't finish for some reason, went limp and made it seem like I came to not hurt her feelings. We hit the shower for some kissing and hugging and since I didn't finish I'm hard again. So I extend it for another 30 minutes with the promise of BBBJ. So she BBBJ's me for the remainder of the time. Not a deep theist queen but it was BBBJCIM and everybody goes home happy. I gave her 120 for her time, probably could have gotten away cheaper but there's no reason to low ball a superstar GFE chica. She was new and it was probably her first day / week there. Her pussy was super tight and not very deep which is why I couldn't finish because it was hard to keep it in. Her name is Lissette, I asked her about next week and she said she didn't know. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she was never heard from again because she clearly wasn't a hardened pro. We'll see. The fact that she was a rookie and gave me this type of mileage is what made it so amazing. The type of session that reminds you why this game is so fun.

  4. #642

    Tropicals' GMILFs

    Tropical girls are usually not as young, hot and sexy as HK's chicas. Many street girls in the alley even look and feel better than Tropical's old, shrivelled GMILFs (grand mas).

    Last couple times I inquired, Tropical's GMILFs insisted on $70, WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilva  [View Original Post]
    If you're not completely spoiled by the model-quality girls in HK, BT girls can provide a good GND experience. I've only been with two BT girls, but they were both among the best GFE I've had in the ZN. What's up with these prices you all are paying? I got an hour with one BT girl for 800 pesos and 45 minutes with another for 50 dollars. This was late 2015 and I paid standard prices everywhere else in the ZN. Have their prices changed since then? Also, they still have the 2 for 1 drinks there, right?

    My plan to visit in mid-May fell through; things came up. I'll be in town July 4 - July 9.

  5. #641

    Tropical is solid, looking forward to visiting again

    If you're not completely spoiled by the model-quality girls in HK, BT girls can provide a good GND experience. I've only been with two BT girls, but they were both among the best GFE I've had in the ZN. What's up with these prices you all are paying? I got an hour with one BT girl for 800 pesos and 45 minutes with another for 50 dollars. This was late 2015 and I paid standard prices everywhere else in the ZN. Have their prices changed since then? Also, they still have the 2 for 1 drinks there, right?

    My plan to visit in mid-May fell through; things came up. I'll be in town July 4 - July 9.

  6. #640
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottHall  [View Original Post]
    I was with her for a good 30-40 minutes before going up. She quoted me the 60 pretty early on. My weakness is that I give other human beings the benefit of their word. It was just odd because the service was so good from the time she sat with me to the completion that I didn't even worry of an angler. The masero also tried the 20 dollar trick not returning my change, I had to flag him down after 5 minutes. Wild Wild West.
    SBeach25 is right, the agreed price is the agreed price. It is the girl's responsibility to get up and leave when services are finished. A long session is common from Tropical, so I typically rent the room for an hour or longer.

    The girls that spend more time and do a better job will get their reward in return business. Demanding an extra $10 is BS. If you want to tip for good service, that is fine.

    I read many complaints about maseros at Hong Kong, but I've never had a problem. The real problem is exactly what you wrote, Tropical meseros not returning change. I frequently say something like "Pedro #25, bring my change back quickly. " That way he knows that I noticed his name and won't forget the change.

  7. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by SBeach25  [View Original Post]
    She read you as a newbie. Agreed price is agreed price. Stand your ground. Even if she threatens to talk to management you can explain it to them and he will accept your point of view.
    I was with her for a good 30-40 minutes before going up. She quoted me the 60 pretty early on. My weakness is that I give other human beings the benefit of their word. It was just odd because the service was so good from the time she sat with me to the completion that I didn't even worry of an angler. The masero also tried the 20 dollar trick not returning my change, I had to flag him down after 5 minutes. Wild Wild West.

  8. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by RikyMichaels7  [View Original Post]
    Went to Tropical with my girl that used to work there but hasn't worked in Tropical for 4 months. Met Chato, one of the Managers of Tropical outside. He refused to allow both of us to come in unless I paid the regular ficha price of 8.00 a beer for her. I told him she wasn't working there anymore and so did she. I asked him, so you are going to turn down our business because of this and he replied yes. I called him an idiot in Spanish. We proceeded to walk across the street to Chavelas where we bought copious numbers of beers (regular beers) for 2. 00 each. What a bunch of idiots to turn away our business. I would fire him if he worked for me.
    I have brought an x Tropical to the bar many times and several times Chato was standing right at the door. There was never a problem and she was able to order regular size drinks at regular prices. One time she brought a friend another X Tropical BG. A guy in the bar took a liking to her and she switched mid stream from regular drinks to fichias. And even though she no longer worked there she had no problem cashing in on her fichas. More recently when you bring a girl in they make her wear a wristband.

    The only thing I can think of Rickey, If you were with that physco girl you used to roll with, Chato probably didn't want to deal with any more of her antics.

  9. #637

    Tropical is authentic Mexican putas bar

    For a flavor of what authentic Mexican putas bars are like, the bros should check out the dark, dingy and grimy Tropical bar and its girls.

    This tight, pretty spinner Araceli was the most popular girl at that time. She had Mexican guys waiting to buy her fichas. She did the same price jacking to me. Despite her pretty looks, she was a cold, hardened lesbo, jumpy like a monkey, trying hard to ignore me by fidgeting and texting while I was on top pf her screwing her pussy. I was very disgusted with her masculine manners in bed. She agreed in the bar for $60 arriba, but afterwards demanded $80 or she would call in policia.

    I gave her the money then complained to the hotel Rizzo De Orro, which sent me down to see the big, fat, mean, scowling Tropical managers. He called in the girl with her lesbos friends, had a trial where she was very agitated and aggressive, talking fast and loud, making lots of accusations, and her lesbo friend would pin her down on the desk, groping and DFKing her in support. The manager let every one speak, dismissed the lesbos and told a mesero to refund me $20 from the bar. Damn. Tropical was wild and It was fun to go through a kangaroo trial against the tough lesbos hehe.

    A Tropical's mesero was trying to steal my change form a $20 bill. He never came back with change and it was too dark inside the bar to remember his face. After sitting a while I flagged down another mesero and demanded my change. The dumb thief came back with change and I did not tip him.

    I ran into more problems in Tropical bar than all other bars in Tijuana. Go figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottHall  [View Original Post]
    Honestly she wasn't the greatest looking or a spinner by any means. She was 30, I'm thinking Havana Ginger but with a natural busty body. Big titties, soft and saggy, so soft I guess they were natural. A thing of beauty to grab onto really. She was pretty adamant about going up so I low balled with 50, we agreed on 60. She delivered, GF / P.S. Caliber, hot and sweaty, deep throat, she took direction. She very much enjoyed it as much as I. The thing is she demanded 70 out of the blue after the shower. Just kind of bizarre, is an extra 10 bucks worth losing a repeat client? Quality session nonetheless, kind of girl you can probably get BBBJ and rimming if pushed for it. 2 for 2 at tropical.

  10. #636

    Agreed price is agreed price

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottHall  [View Original Post]
    Arrived late, about 1 am. Went to HK first but only speculated. I'm kind of gun shy at that place because I've had a couple misses in a row. Went across to tropical, sat down, ordered dos Equis. Pretty full house, enough girls to remain interested. Not long into my sit, Annie?(she pronounced it Aunnie) plopped herself in front of me says hola and soon enough she just mauls me. Kissing on me, grinding, tongue on my neck. If a girl wants a customer that's pretty much what you do to get one, she knew the right spots. Honestly she wasn't the greatest looking or a spinner by any means. She was 30, I'm thinking Havana Ginger but with a natural busty body. Big titties, soft and saggy, so soft I guess they were natural. A thing of beauty to grab onto really. She was pretty adamant about going up so I low balled with 50, we agreed on 60. She delivered, GF / P.S. Caliber, hot and sweaty, deep throat, she took direction. She very much enjoyed it as much as I. The thing is she demanded 70 out of the blue after the shower. Just kind of bizarre, is an extra 10 bucks worth losing a repeat client? Quality session nonetheless, kind of girl you can probably get BBBJ and rimming if pushed for it. 2 for 2 at tropical.
    She read you as a newbie. Agreed price is agreed price. Stand your ground. Even if she threatens to talk to management you can explain it to them and he will accept your point of view.

  11. #635

    Sat night

    Arrived late, about 1 am. Went to HK first but only speculated. I'm kind of gun shy at that place because I've had a couple misses in a row. Went across to tropical, sat down, ordered dos Equis. Pretty full house, enough girls to remain interested. Not long into my sit, Annie?(she pronounced it Aunnie) plopped herself in front of me says hola and soon enough she just mauls me. Kissing on me, grinding, tongue on my neck. If a girl wants a customer that's pretty much what you do to get one, she knew the right spots. Honestly she wasn't the greatest looking or a spinner by any means. She was 30, I'm thinking Havana Ginger but with a natural busty body. Big titties, soft and saggy, so soft I guess they were natural. A thing of beauty to grab onto really. She was pretty adamant about going up so I low balled with 50, we agreed on 60. She delivered, GF / P.S. Caliber, hot and sweaty, deep throat, she took direction. She very much enjoyed it as much as I. The thing is she demanded 70 out of the blue after the shower. Just kind of bizarre, is an extra 10 bucks worth losing a repeat client? Quality session nonetheless, kind of girl you can probably get BBBJ and rimming if pushed for it. 2 for 2 at tropical.

  12. #634

    Tropical Manager

    Went to Tropical with my girl that used to work there but hasn't worked in Tropical for 4 months. Met Chato, one of the Managers of Tropical outside. He refused to allow both of us to come in unless I paid the regular ficha price of 8.00 a beer for her. I told him she wasn't working there anymore and so did she. I asked him, so you are going to turn down our business because of this and he replied yes. I called him an idiot in Spanish. We proceeded to walk across the street to Chavelas where we bought copious numbers of beers (regular beers) for 2. 00 each. What a bunch of idiots to turn away our business. I would fire him if he worked for me.

  13. #633

    Chicago Club is Back

    Went into the Chicago Club this past Friday. Couldn't believe it. The place was practically packed. All kinds of beautiful women.

  14. #632

    Free Slushies Night

    Tropicals has the slushy machines out front and if you like slurpees, they are free as they are having some type of special event with decorations in front. Tipped the doorman some pesos after he got my a slushy. Lots of good looking chicas inside waiting for their prey. Beware, they are like the girls in Dusk til Dawn flick as they attacked me within a minute or two of walking in, so I was having a drink and a back rub from a chica ASAP. Meseros dressed up as wrestlers were walking around giving small free samples of Don Pedro and other drinks.

  15. #631

    Friday night

    Order 1 cerveza and they bring you 2. Catalina sat with me. Late 20's, curly hair, tall slim natural body. Real early she quoted me 90 and then 80 to go upstairs and I declined. She sat for an hour or so, kissing and hugging. Bought her 4 drinks. I offered 60 and she was up for it. She did a real nice DT, might repeat to try more of that. Borderline GFE. No stunners in this bar, more girl next door types and not as much plastic.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
 from 10am-12pm or 50 escorts available +34631768260
World Escorts Directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape