Thread: Bangkok Massage Parlors - TULIP ONLY!

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    That is what we are all looking for. Sadly, it just does not seem to exist these days.
    First time I come to Thailand I was 24. Now I am 35. It really changed a lot in 10 years (and sadly my budget didn't increase much over the time LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by Francesco24  [View Original Post]
    Still dreaming of finding a similar level of service in a moderately young / cute girl but I guess it's just not possible anymore.
    That is what we are all looking for. Sadly, it just does not seem to exist these days.

Ice at Tulip

As said below she is now working in Tulip and want to find more old costumers.

But she is using the name Lisa now at the shop (she had to change it because another girl already had a very similar name to ice).

Still very good service and PSE. Also the best fake big boobs I ever touched by far.

Still dreaming of finding a similar level of service in a moderately young / cute girl but I guess it's just not possible anymore.

Any girl other than ICE who can give BJ and Lick a pussy in the same session?

Quote Originally Posted by BkkMick  [View Original Post]
    Just got a message from Ice who has left Cherry and is now working at Tulip. She is missing her old customers. Guys look her up. She is still one of the best performers on Suk. For those that like threesomes there could be some new interesting combinations like Ice with Opor or Nice. Eating pussy is her speciality which she does with gusto. As a no taboos lady she fits right in with the Tulip crowd and might even teach them a few new tricks. LOL.
    Man this is the stuff of movies.

I am looking into someone who can do it.

Guys know any other girl who can do that?

Please help.

Ice from Cherry

Just got a message from Ice who has left Cherry and is now working at Tulip. She is missing her old customers. Guys look her up. She is still one of the best performers on Suk. For those that like threesomes there could be some new interesting combinations like Ice with Opor or Nice. Eating pussy is her speciality which she does with gusto. As a no taboos lady she fits right in with the Tulip crowd and might even teach them a few new tricks. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchSG  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Buddy. I would have thought they prefer to keep their day off. My "masseuse" has a young child and I assume she wants to spend time with him during her day off. Anyway I'll ask her!
    You are right. Most girls need their day off, unless they have nothing to do or need money even more.

I'm not in BKK now but found info that she left Cherry and went back to Tulip. Looks like some fake information.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Saw the May pictured working at Cherry this past Thursday night.
    Yes was there the same evening and saw her too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco72  [View Original Post]
    So there are 2 Mays in Tulip now. The one I wrote about left Cherry several weeks ago and works (at least it's what people say) at Tulip again.

Here is her pic:
    Saw the May pictured working at Cherry this past Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauberfee  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, she's a different girl than the May working at Snow White and Cherry. . . Just the same name.
    So there are 2 Mays in Tulip now. The one I wrote about left Cherry several weeks ago and works (at least it's what people say) at Tulip again.

Here is her pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails may.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Zenlove  [View Original Post]
    Before you leave the room, give the provider a good tip and ask for her phone number and tell her that you would like to spend a full day with her enjoying a movie, dinner etc. I do this quite often when the providers on their day off drop by for be 2000 to 3000 max I have paid. If it is a work day for her the rate could be between B4000 to 5000 depending on the Mamasan. Yes, bed service is the same. Just more relaxed. Not on the time clock.

Z.
    Thank you Buddy. I would have thought they prefer to keep their day off. My "masseuse" has a young child and I assume she wants to spend time with him during her day off. Anyway I'll ask her!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco72  [View Original Post]
    She is not new. She has a long history: Tulip- Snow White- Cherry- Tulip. She is a great performer with a lot of experience.
    Sorry, she's a different girl than the May working at Snow White and Cherry. . . Just the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixgzca  [View Original Post]
    I'm always on the lookout for girls that like a good buttfuck. Is she new? I can't think of anyone at Tulip that fits this description named May. I was just there a few days ago.
    She is not new. She has a long history: Tulip- Snow White- Cherry- Tulip. She is a great performer with a lot of experience.

Before you leave the room, give the provider a good tip and ask for her phone number and tell her that you would like to spend a full day with her enjoying a movie, dinner etc. I do this quite often when the providers on their day off drop by for be 2000 to 3000 max I have paid. If it is a work day for her the rate could be between B4000 to 5000 depending on the Mamasan. Yes, bed service is the same. Just more relaxed. Not on the time clock.

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by EricBurden  [View Original Post]
    I have done this for years with a special girl. They are responsible, show up on time, shames service as in shop. I think it is about 4 k + tip.

EB.
    How about a full day (24 hours), anyone knows the rates?

Posting Limitations