Thread: Bangkok Massage Parlors - TULIP ONLY!

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 158 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Is it possible to share name of your ASP?

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper78  [View Original Post]
    Has a mediocre / ok / so-so session at Tulip. Partially, the fault was mine for not booking with the shop, but calling her and making a booking with her. It work the last time. I called my Anal Service Provider (ASP) a couple of days ago and told her that I would see her today for some ass fucking. Got to the shop and was told that my ASP was busy until 1 pm and she had another booking at 2 pm. Asked to see the book and the only one available that was passable was Nice. When asked if she takes it up the ass, she said no...
    ===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Reports

ActionOriented
    Quote Originally Posted by TempStories  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me with Tulip's location? Do they have a website?
    I had uploaded this earlier and you would have found it by RTFF. Yet here it is again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3628.jpg‎  

What is Tulip's location?

Can someone help me with Tulip's location? Do they have a website?

Has a mediocre / ok / so-so session at Tulip. Partially, the fault was mine for not booking with the shop, but calling her and making a booking with her. It work the last time. I called my Anal Service Provider (ASP) a couple of days ago and told her that I would see her today for some ass fucking. Got to the shop and was told that my ASP was busy until 1 pm and she had another booking at 2 pm. Asked to see the book and the only one available that was passable was Nice. When asked if she takes it up the ass, she said no. Picked another girl (YaYa) that does take it up the ass and went to the room.

YaYa's info: 30 years old, from Khon Kaen. About 5 foot, slightly sagging boobs with a small baby bump. Claimed that she started less than 3 months at Tulip. Quite chatty and decent English skills...

Would I book Yaya again: Answer would be no on several accounts. 1) too chatty 2) No BBBJ and / or FS in the shower. Seriously, WTF! 3) I miss my ASP, because with her it was PSE for the get go and with YaYa was more like wife experience (WE).
    With all given respect IMHO the problem was rather you than her.

Meh session

Has a mediocre / ok / so-so session at Tulip. Partially, the fault was mine for not booking with the shop, but calling her and making a booking with her. It work the last time. I called my Anal Service Provider (ASP) a couple of days ago and told her that I would see her today for some ass fucking. Got to the shop and was told that my ASP was busy until 1 pm and she had another booking at 2 pm. Asked to see the book and the only one available that was passable was Nice. When asked if she takes it up the ass, she said no. Picked another girl (YaYa) that does take it up the ass and went to the room.

YaYa's info: 30 years old, from Khon Kaen. About 5 foot, slightly sagging boobs with a small baby bump. Claimed that she started less than 3 months at Tulip. Quite chatty and decent English skills.

The session was a bit weird. I'm used to the fooling around in the shower. Not with YaYa. Standard scrub and no BBBJ in the shower. If it was with my ASP, I would have had a BBBJ in the shower as well as fucked her ass. YaYa did make up for a poor showing in the shower, by allowing me to put a buttplug up her ass before she started the BBBJ. She is definitely a noobie as she required instruction on what to do. Either that or she wanted to make sure I got what I wanted, as she kept asking me what else I wanted. After a bit of anal rimming and cock sucking, she got the first round off in reverse cowgirl. Pulling out the buttplug, the tip had a little bit or brown at the end. YaYa was joking that tomorrow she would have to call in sick because of this.

After a quick wash down, she gave me quite a good body massage. No seriously, it was quite good.

For the second round, I push a wireless vibrator in her pussy and did her ass. It's quite a nice sensation of fucking a girl's ass with something vibrating next door.

Total cost of everything: 1500 (FS) + 200 (tip) + 800 (2 hour session).

Funny thing was, when I went downstairs to pay, my ASP was at the makeup station. Went over to talk to her and she seemed quite sad that I didn't get to fuck her up the ass today. I told her I understand that there was a SNAFU in communication that that I didn't hold it against her and told her not to be mad at YaYa (don't want to ruin my relationship with my ASP) for letting me fuck her in the ass. Hope nothing goes south in that area.

Would I book Yaya again: Answer would be no on several accounts. 1) too chatty 2) No BBBJ and / or FS in the shower. Seriously, WTF! 3) I miss my ASP, because with her it was PSE for the get go and with YaYa was more like wife experience (WE).

So, if there are other mongers out there that like chatty masseuses that sound like your wife and that take up the ass, YaYa just could fit the bill.

It's still the spandex pants or skin tight faux jeans. Trust me, I get a woody just walking up to the rooms.
    Thanks for the confirmation. And thank god they still dress like that, so I will have to go back again.

Quote Originally Posted by MoleChaser03  [View Original Post]
    For some reason I have not been to Tulip (or any other shop) for a couple of years, but now thinking of going back there again. Tulip was for me always the best in service and attitude of the girls. From the recent reports I believe this has not changed. Another thing that made Tulip my top favourite were the girls' hot spandex / lycra pants. It made me always double horny when the walked up the stairs with their tight shiny pants in front of my face. Do they still wear these lycra pants? I hope so).
    It's still the spandex pants or skin tight faux jeans. Trust me, I get a woody just walking up to the rooms.

Outfit of Tulip Girls

For some reason I have not been to Tulip (or any other shop) for a couple of years, but now thinking of going back there again. Tulip was for me always the best in service and attitude of the girls. From the recent reports I believe this has not changed. Another thing that made Tulip my top favourite were the girls' hot spandex / lycra pants. It made me always double horny when the walked up the stairs with their tight shiny pants in front of my face. Do they still wear these lycra pants? I hope so).

Quote Originally Posted by PerversPepere  [View Original Post]
    I decided to give Tulip a second chance after my relative disappointment with Golf..
    Not sure whether the same Golf I tried 2 years back, but I had an awesome time with her. I spotted her on earlier visit when I was coming out she was giving a chocolate while her customer was leaving. She did the same with me. Going to BKK again next month, I will keep an eye on the forum.

Tulip overnight

Quote Originally Posted by Tptp76  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has tried the overnight option with any of the Tulip girls. Given the fabulous reviews Opor, View, Goff have I am tempted to book one of them for an overnight. Does anyone know if they do that? I called Tulip and asked for View and they said she will be back tomorrow and they will need to check with her. I am into PSE and would love a overnight with a PSE girl. Picking up girls from a bar for LT may be a hit or miss but here the service is ensured. I am surprised that there aren't any reports on this, which makes me wonder how good the idea is!

Thanks
    I have done this for years with a special girl. They are responsible, show up on time, shames service as in shop. I think it is about 4 k + tip.

EB.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixgzca  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh...View. Little miss chubby butt. I had some good sessions with her. But I haven't repeated since one horrible session I had with her. She was having some personal issues (I heard her crying on the phone while I was showering) and I told her that I could change ladies and it wouldn't be a problem. She said no and told me that she would be fine. Things were going ok for a while but then she started crying while sucking my cock. The emotions were catching up to her. I told her I really want to change ladies now. She refused again. I turned her around to butt fuck her chubby butt and after about five minutes she starts crying again. I felt terrible even though it wasn't my fault. I washed my cock off, said I hope things work out for you and left her crying in the room. I left and went straight to Som's Haven and got a great BBBJ and ass fucked a cute young girl with a nice ass. No drama involved. I left her ass gaping and her face smiling.
    Love ya man. You are my kind of monger. That is the way I like to operate as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauberfee  [View Original Post]
    Today I took another shot at Tulips. In recent years I skipped Tulips too often in favor of Mango or Snow White, so this time I wanted to give them a little extra credit.

After being not happy with the cashiers, a very sexy young girl who also worked as a hairdresser at the shop, selection I choosed View from the lineup. I'm not sure if it's the same View who has been mentioned a couple of times here already.

"My" View is 26 years old, from Chiang Rai, has straight brown hair to the shoulders, she has lighter skin as the girls from Isaan and she seems to have Chinese roots. The bodysize is a 34, with the upperbody beeing very small and with some rather small breasts, maybe an A cup. She has a quite broad pelvis (the germans would say "gebhrfreudig" a little chubby belly (someone sees the trend with me), a meaty ass and some big thighs. Definately not modellike measurements, but who the fuck does really care about that at Tulip? Not me!

For me View was appealing and very attractive. And that's what only mattered to me.

The provided the full Tulip standard service. This included a BBBJ in front of the shower and in the shower, more BBBJ on the bed, ass and pussy fingering, pussy licking, some pussy fucking and some more ass pounding. I had impression that for some kind of reason View definately prefers getting fucked in the ass. The end was rather sad though I was "forced" to a HJ which messed up my chest and her hair. Som nam na. The only letdown with View was, that she wasn't a great kisser. Just superficial kisses, no dfks. Maybe it was about me, but I thought we had some kind of good chemistry.

Once again a very good time at Tulip with a great girl.
    Ahhh...View. Little miss chubby butt. I had some good sessions with her. But I haven't repeated since one horrible session I had with her. She was having some personal issues (I heard her crying on the phone while I was showering) and I told her that I could change ladies and it wouldn't be a problem. She said no and told me that she would be fine. Things were going ok for a while but then she started crying while sucking my cock. The emotions were catching up to her. I told her I really want to change ladies now. She refused again. I turned her around to butt fuck her chubby butt and after about five minutes she starts crying again. I felt terrible even though it wasn't my fault. I washed my cock off, said I hope things work out for you and left her crying in the room. I left and went straight to Som's Haven and got a great BBBJ and ass fucked a cute young girl with a nice ass. No drama involved. I left her ass gaping and her face smiling.

View

Today I took another shot at Tulips. In recent years I skipped Tulips too often in favor of Mango or Snow White, so this time I wanted to give them a little extra credit.

After being not happy with the cashiers, a very sexy young girl who also worked as a hairdresser at the shop, selection I choosed View from the lineup. I'm not sure if it's the same View who has been mentioned a couple of times here already.

"My" View is 26 years old, from Chiang Rai, has straight brown hair to the shoulders, she has lighter skin as the girls from Isaan and she seems to have Chinese roots. The bodysize is a 34, with the upperbody beeing very small and with some rather small breasts, maybe an A cup. She has a quite broad pelvis (the germans would say "gebährfreudig" a little chubby belly (someone sees the trend with me), a meaty ass and some big thighs. Definately not modellike measurements, but who the fuck does really care about that at Tulip? Not me!

For me View was appealing and very attractive. And that's what only mattered to me.

The provided the full Tulip standard service. This included a BBBJ in front of the shower and in the shower, more BBBJ on the bed, ass and pussy fingering, pussy licking, some pussy fucking and some more ass pounding. I had impression that for some kind of reason View definately prefers getting fucked in the ass. The end was rather sad though I was "forced" to a HJ which messed up my chest and her hair. Som nam na. The only letdown with View was, that she wasn't a great kisser. Just superficial kisses, no dfks. Maybe it was about me, but I thought we had some kind of good chemistry.

Once again a very good time at Tulip with a great girl.

Overnight with girls from Tulip

I was wondering if anyone has tried the overnight option with any of the Tulip girls. Given the fabulous reviews Opor, View, Goff have I am tempted to book one of them for an overnight. Does anyone know if they do that? I called Tulip and asked for View and they said she will be back tomorrow and they will need to check with her. I am into PSE and would love a overnight with a PSE girl. Picking up girls from a bar for LT may be a hit or miss but here the service is ensured. I am surprised that there aren't any reports on this, which makes me wonder how good the idea is!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    You go ahead and do the right thing, but don't believe for a minute your message has any usefulness. Guys will do what they feel like at the time. There is a safe sex thread.
    You are right, one message may not have any uselfuness but many can. I believe that to put this kind of messages in the safe sex thread is a waste of time. Bareback mongers don't check the safe sex thread. Mongers checking, in this case Tulip, should know that in that place condom is an option and so is STD.

Posting Limitations