Thread: General Information

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBear2000  [View Original Post]
    You should come to Haiti. Things are not as bad as they say.
    I agree with you the world would have you think you would catch aids then be shot by a robber before you ever got to your hotel. My experience was great never did I feel my life was in danger or that I was going to be robbed. If someone is looking to find peace believe or not Haiti might be the place to start looking.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Hey fightSport. Do these photos look "scary"? Hahaha.

This girl is a MONSTER fuck. Nice Haitian girl who I see whenever I'm there. She was shy at first but I turned her into a true 3-holer and cum swallower. The funny part is her mother won't let her go out past 9pm so we hook up during the day.

Guys, you have no idea how sweet the honey pot is in Haiti.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HaitianHoney.jpg‎   HaitianHoney2.jpg‎  

You will be coming back sooner than you think. I know of a place getting ready to satisfy you, David. And I know you are hard to satisfy.
    Will it be ready by March 2014?

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33
    Not all that hard to satisfy. But I'll be looking forward to hearing about it.

Coming soon to a theater near you

You will be coming back sooner than you think. I know of a place getting ready to satisfy you, David. And I know you are hard to satisfy.

Quote Originally Posted by David_33  [View Original Post]
    When there is a GF comfortable place to stay with internet that functions and some way to get around other then by taptap, I'll be happy to go back.

I would not go there after seeing that youtube doc. Looks way too scary for me.

When there is a GF comfortable place to stay with internet that functions and some way to get around other then by taptap, I'll be happy to go back.
    I am certain there are comfortable GF places to stay. For internet, why don't you just invest in a mobile hotspot you just pop in a local SIM and purchase internet bundles. That way you never have to rely on public wifi, which can vary in quality and availability. I especially enjoy being able to surf even when the power goes out. And I laugh as I watch the others shutter their laptops and iPads. And what is so wrong about getting around the way the locals get around? It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years since my last (and only) Haiti visit, but I am hoping to stop the streak at that count. I have been traveling a lot to Africa which has not left any time to make short hop down to the Caribbean. Thanks for the info Badbear on the not so crowded place. I will be sure to check it out when I come next time.

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33
    You should come to Haiti. Things are not as bad as they say. I will be meeting a friend in Sosua in Oct

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations to you and your lovely wife. I hope she can cook too!
    Where are you now. Have not heard from you in a long time

You

Well welcome back BB. Finally you have reappeared. Lots of guys still want to visit Haiti, but the lack of an easy place to stay and a way to get around makes things difficult. Its why I will be going to Sosua next month.
    You should come to Haiti. Things are not as bad as they say. I will be meeting a friend in Sosua in Oct

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33
    Well welcome back BB. Finally you have reappeared. Lots of guys still want to visit Haiti, but the lack of an easy place to stay and a way to get around makes things difficult. Its why I will be going to Sosua next month.

I am happily married and doing well.
    Congratulations to you and your lovely wife. I hope she can cook too!

Quote Originally Posted by Polyorchid  [View Original Post]
    I've heard ugly rumors but does anyone have the truth about our Brother Bear?
    I am happily married and doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyorchid  [View Original Post]
    I've heard ugly rumors but does anyone have the truth about our Brother Bear?
    I am alive and doing well. Been married to a wonderful Haitian girl for a year now. Don't be expecting any pics from me other than hotels and recreational areas. Mr Happy is still alive and doing well but cannot be rented out anymore. He has a loving owner

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations