Liquid lapdance

Thread: Negombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Foringuy

New Places

Quote Originally Posted by Carracosta22  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

Fairly new to this game but when I was driving from Colombo to Putallam I came across a board saying Nimesha Ayurveda? Anyone have any information about this place?

Is it worth going in or do they allow full access?

Carracosta22
    Dear Carracosta22;.

Reporting mongering activities were very minimum outside Colombo. So there is minimum chance that you get a report on the place you have mentioned. Best thing is to try by yourself and update a report. I know it's a gamble / risk. We all suffered the same not once, but many times.

Happy mongering.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

Hey guys,

Fairly new to this game but when I was driving from Colombo to Putallam I came across a board saying Nimesha Ayurveda? Anyone have any information about this place?

Is it worth going in or do they allow full access?

Carracosta22

Hey Guys,

This thread seems to be dying, come on guys! Today while driving from Colombo to Puttalam I crossed something called Nimesha Ayurvedha? Any news about that or has.

Anyone gone inside? Would love to know what kind of place it is.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontRunner  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Need some info about the below spas.

Orchid executive marine drive- what's the most recent status? How are the girls, attire and rates?

Tong and spa (kolpity) - any reviews on this?

Sadaruwan. Is it worth the Thai girls for 4500?

Please let me know.

Thanks
    Orchid executive has some attractive girls. Most of them would allows you to kiss, fingering and boob access. It depend on girls and your skill. Entrance fee is 1,500 for locals and 5,000 foreigners. Girls are very keen on bargain. I know a girl, name Sara. She would not give you satisfactory service, but keen on money. So, avoid her.

I agree with teaboy bareback is dangerous especially if the place you going to is not clean. Even thou receiving oral is extremely lower risk than giving, but FS with bareback is highly risky not only that but if she is not on the pill you going to be a dad.

When it comes to oral sex it's usually a judgment call to whether to go bareback or not based on if place is clean and girl and from that you can tell at least she has good hygiene even if she fucks a lot of people. I feel Thai in jh are pretty clean since they at least practice clean hygiene and gargle with listerine. No offense to some of the local Sri lanakan girls but I feel they don't practice that type of standard hence I perfer condom all the way or just HJ if I find myself in a dirty MP.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    Equity,

Nice report, but you are crazy to go bare-back in Sri Lanka (or anywhere else for that matter). This woman has probably been "round the block" many times, possibly with unsavory characters such as drug-users. The fact that she negotiated hard for 7000 indicates that she has plenty of experience. The average earning of a working class Sri Lankan is about 12,000 a month.

Chilaw, anyone?

Hi,

I'm a newbie here. Just wondering if there are any chicks with extras I could reach around Chilaw. I'm planning to visit Ananthaya resorts this month.

Thanks

Hi machan,

Who can give me a number of lady. Or a good spa where I can have fun?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldTeaboy  [View Original Post]
    Equity,

Nice report, but you are crazy to go bare-back in Sri Lanka (or anywhere else for that matter). This woman has probably been "round the block" many times, possibly with unsavory characters such as drug-users. The fact that she negotiated hard for 7000 indicates that she has plenty of experience. The average earning of a working class Sri Lankan is about 12,000 a month.
    I would not argue with you. I'm crazy stupid sometimes. Mainly when it comes to using a condom. I've gotten better over the years, but still throw caution to the wind too often.

Luxury spa with Jaccuzi

Hi guys,

Visited the spa with on hitad with Jacuzzi in the room.

Selection of 3. Was not great as all were bad looking.

Selected one and the massage was average.

Extras only HS.

However the reception guys were very keen and friendly.

Maybe if the selection was better I would love to go again. Super clean place with discreet access.

Sanka

Bare-back?

Equity,

First time massage. Negombo

This is my first posting on here, so if you have any suggestions on how I could go about it in the future please let me know. But basically I hope to illustrate the Massage Parlor experience for a newbie.

I came to Sri Lanka and spent my first few days in Negombo before hitting Colombo. From reading on the forums it looked like I was going to have to do something new; hit a Massage Parlor (MP). I had only heard of that, but have usually stuck to brothels and ladies on the street so I wasn't too keen on using it. But after arriving at 7 am and getting my guest house and some breakfast, when the Tuk Tuk driver told me about some good MP's I said fuck it. Pun intended.

He took me to the main road and found a little MP on the beach side of the road. The lady at the front desk asked for 2500 Rupees (18 USD) for 1 hour massage. I asked the Tuk Tuk driver who was sitting on the couch next to me a question and next thing I know the secretary brought the two girls working there out. It took me about 30 seconds to realize it, but I had to pick which one I wanted. There was a younger slimmer one and an older (32 years) one who had some more shape, so I picked her.

We got to the little room with a curtain for a door and a sort of massage table and she handed me a towel and left the room. From reading these posts I assumed I should get necked, so I did. She came back in and told me to lay face down and she started massaging me with some lotion. I wanted to let her know that I meant business and feel her out (figuratively and literally), so when she would stand at my head I would rub her torso area and her bum.

After some time I asked about FS and she said no. Only a HJ. I asked again and she said only HJ with her clothes off so I could feel. I kind of waited a few minutes, she gave me a few tugs and let me rub her pussy a bit and when I asked again for sex she said no. So I was laying there wondering what the fuck happened?! I thought I was going to get my Sri Lankan flag and here I was maybe only going to get a HJ. I almost thought about complaining to the secretary lady LOL. But I told her I would give her 5000 Rupee (36 USD), she said, no. I asked her if she had condoms, she said no. She asked me if I had any diseases, I said No. She then told m 10,000 Rupee for sex and we eventually settled on 7000 (I hope I didn't skew the prices for other cats). She dropped her jeans and popped out her breasts and we did it standing up doggy style style.

I know I was being reckless without a condom. I had totally envisioned using one that she would provide. Tip. Bring your own condoms! The sex was decent, she didn't rush me, and she was cool afterwards. I left with a big smile on my face.

Basically I wrote this hoping to give some insight into how things go at the MPs sometimes because I had no idea I was going to be negotiating and picking ladies and not having access to condoms. Holler.

Faceľ 6.5/10

Body- 5/10

Massage - 3/10 (I don't have any experience with professional massages, but I have had lady friends hook me up with way better massages. But I guess that the massage was just leading to the extras?

WIR. I don't know. The place was kinda dirty and standing up sex was not my thing. But maybe they are all like this. I went to another MP later on and it was hell a dirtier than this place so maybe this was a good place?

Soon in Negombo, going to update you on the subject

Hi,

25 to 2 Jan. In Negombo. Anything you know I should try and post a report. Happy to do so, just let me know in advance to move me out of the trial and error zone. Yep. Going to enjoy it.

I too have not been to the area for some time. Some of the hotels in the areas have spas. We need to research by trying them out to see what's available.

If someone in the area can update, it will be great.

Chrismonger3

Quote Originally Posted by Sirim  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks for the update, saves me a wasted trip there as haven't been for 3 years.

Anything worth visiting Negombo / Katunayake area you can recommend, I will keep scouring, but looks like locations are scarce.

Thats a shame

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMonger3  [View Original Post]
    Hi Sirim,

Can't remember the gym equipment but yes it was down a lane that led to the beach opposite a hotel. It was a large walauwa type house with many rooms. I think the guy who operated was known as Raja. Sometimes used to have 20-25 ladies, usually in saree. They wore a number on their shoulder and you have a look at the fish bowl and state the number you want. Worked well.

I was told the place moved, but I have not found out where it is.

Chrismonger3
    Many thanks for the update, saves me a wasted trip there as haven't been for 3 years.

Anything worth visiting Negombo / Katunayake area you can recommend, I will keep scouring, but looks like locations are scarce.

Hi FrontRunner,

You have posted your questions on the wrong thread, as this is the Negambo thread. Orchid has 10 or 12 at most times. They have saree days and jean days and the rate is 1500 for locals. I have heard it's more for tourist as the three wheeler guys also get a cut.

Not many reports on Tonga.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontRunner  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Need some info about the below spas.

Orchid executive marine drive- what's the most recent status? How are the girls, attire and rates?

Tong and spa (kolpity) - any reviews on this?

Sadaruwan. Is it worth the Thai girls for 4500?

Please let me know.

Thanks

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations