Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Negombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Foringuy
    Few years ago, it was fairly good. Specially the joint where they wore saree run by raja as I knew it. They totally over charged tourist but the locals got a good deal. Selection sometimes was as much as 20 girls. But the place closed down and with it my visits to that area stopped.

I hope you venture a few more times, specially if it's close to you and let all of know of any new worthwhile findings.

Good luck.

Chrismonger3

Quote Originally Posted by KrishDaman  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers,

Surrendering to my primal urges. I ventured to Negambo beech road area to enjoy the services of one of the many spas that have mushroomed in the recent past.

I checked out 4 Spas down the beech road and all of them were equally bad.

1. 3/4 places didn't have a choice (excuse given: Since today is a rainy day, most girls didn't show).

2. 1/4, which is incidentally the first spa that you would see had a choice. (If you can call that a choice). The girls were definitely below 5/10.

Since the choice was poor I decided to go home and give the old monkey a good beating to calm him down.

Moral of the story: Negambo street spas are for those instances where you just let your monkey do the driving for you.

Happy mongering.

Krish

Never a hit and surely a miss

Greetings fellow mongers,

Surrendering to my primal urges. I ventured to Negambo beech road area to enjoy the services of one of the many spas that have mushroomed in the recent past.

I checked out 4 Spas down the beech road and all of them were equally bad.

1. 3/4 places didn't have a choice (excuse given: Since today is a rainy day, most girls didn't show).

2. 1/4, which is incidentally the first spa that you would see had a choice. (If you can call that a choice). The girls were definitely below 5/10.

Since the choice was poor I decided to go home and give the old monkey a good beating to calm him down.

Moral of the story: Negambo street spas are for those instances where you just let your monkey do the driving for you.

Happy mongering.

Krish

FS place in Kurana

Quote Originally Posted by Muthumala  [View Original Post]
    There is a FS place in Kurana. The place is very badly maintained. The girls don't stay there. They visit for the day. I have tried the place few times. It is a 50% chance that you might get a good one. I can share the contact. Visit if you are desperate. Don't blame me if you do not get a good one. I have had wonderful experiences as well as horrible ones.
    Can you give some information please.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sirim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried out Sunhill Spa in Seeduwa?
    Yes. I know the place but its a bad choice. Trust me.

I'm also interested to find good contact in Negombo area.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyOne  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

In the area today. Anyone have any ideas / contacts? Please message me.

Will also be in Mount tomorrow and around Hikka after that. Here for 7 days in total. Would be much appreciated!

Any contacts around Ja-Ela or Negambo?

Hi guys!

In the area today. Anyone have any ideas / contacts? Please message me.

Will also be in Mount tomorrow and around Hikka after that. Here for 7 days in total. Would be much appreciated!

I went to the Locker yesterday, big local, nice local, very nice painted, nice lights, and nice sofas to sit on. Nice soft music. I came just after 9, had a beer a small beer cosseted 800, they have food too. The personal was quite ok. The only problem was no people, I waited with my beer to 12, 30 then I gave it up useless to sit there alone. No tourist and no locals only me. I am never going there again.

Massage in Negombo I have had a few years ago, useless and as I am a suda they will ask too high prices but may be better now but I won't try.

Goran

New massage places all over beach road

Hi guys,

Apparently I went all along beach Road, It was like almost 7 massage places I saw. And none of the publish it on Hitad. So guys near Negambo, who has access, try them out. And I my self tryd few guest houses, people. No luk was there. So guys, hunt. Can feel, it happens.

Happy monger.

KM

Quote Originally Posted by Goran47  [View Original Post]
    I went to Lockers once, at that time the place was newly opened, cost 1000 to go inside I asked to go inside and have a check, the place was nice but no people inside a few Srilankan guys at a table so I went out again and told them I will come back later, I will go there soon again and this time I will pay and stay for some time. I will report about the Lockers. The spas in Negombo and nearby are expensive at least if you are a suda. I tried a spa for some years ago don`t remember the name but that was useless. As I told in my earlier post there is a spa near ice cream factory.

Cheers,

Goran
    Please do report about Lockers. I would love to know about that place. There is a facebook page. But that doesn't offer much.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyShares  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time in Negambo. Didn't monger. But boy. What a happening place. The beach road is worth being in. Much better than mount lavinia I would say. Noticed 3 possible locations; couldn't try either.

- Spa on Kattuwa road near Lewis road.

- Spa at cockpit hotel. Seeduwa.

- Spa "Sunhill" or something with a club; opposite cockpit.

Can anyone tell me what sort of a place Locker's club in Negambo is?
    I went to Lockers once, at that time the place was newly opened, cost 1000 to go inside I asked to go inside and have a check, the place was nice but no people inside a few Srilankan guys at a table so I went out again and told them I will come back later, I will go there soon again and this time I will pay and stay for some time. I will report about the Lockers. The spas in Negombo and nearby are expensive at least if you are a suda. I tried a spa for some years ago don`t remember the name but that was useless. As I told in my earlier post there is a spa near ice cream factory.

Cheers,

Goran

Spent some time in Negambo. Didn't monger. But boy. What a happening place. The beach road is worth being in. Much better than mount lavinia I would say. Noticed 3 possible locations; couldn't try either.

- Spa on Kattuwa road near Lewis road.

- Spa at cockpit hotel. Seeduwa.

- Spa "Sunhill" or something with a club; opposite cockpit.

Can anyone tell me what sort of a place Locker's club in Negambo is?

Spa in Negombo

It`s a spa near one of ice cream factories, I went there on Saturday afternoon but the spa was very busy, people were waiting, I couldn`t see girls think they were busy. Only HJ, asked 4000 to go inside. As I didn`t have much time so I left.

Goran

Quote Originally Posted by Antelope  [View Original Post]
    I am in Negombo for the next three days and looking for some contacts if possible for full service. I had a look along Lewis Place and further south today but couldn't find anything looking promising. Have also looked though many of the previous posts. If you could PM me that would be great.

Thanks
    There is one Sunhill spa at Seeduwa. Right at the end of lewis place (Kochikade side) I have seen one but haven't tried any.

Negombo. Help Required

I am in Negombo for the next three days and looking for some contacts if possible for full service. I had a look along Lewis Place and further south today but couldn't find anything looking promising. Have also looked though many of the previous posts. If you could PM me that would be great.

Thanks

Anyone ever tried out Sunhill Spa in Seeduwa?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations