Thread: Negombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I went to the Locker yesterday, big local, nice local, very nice painted, nice lights, and nice sofas to sit on. Nice soft music. I came just after 9, had a beer a small beer cosseted 800, they have food too. The personal was quite ok. The only problem was no people, I waited with my beer to 12, 30 then I gave it up useless to sit there alone. No tourist and no locals only me. I am never going there again.

Massage in Negombo I have had a few years ago, useless and as I am a suda they will ask too high prices but may be better now but I won't try.

Goran

New massage places all over beach road

Hi guys,

Apparently I went all along beach Road, It was like almost 7 massage places I saw. And none of the publish it on Hitad. So guys near Negambo, who has access, try them out. And I my self tryd few guest houses, people. No luk was there. So guys, hunt. Can feel, it happens.

Happy monger.

KM

Quote Originally Posted by Goran47  [View Original Post]
    I went to Lockers once, at that time the place was newly opened, cost 1000 to go inside I asked to go inside and have a check, the place was nice but no people inside a few Srilankan guys at a table so I went out again and told them I will come back later, I will go there soon again and this time I will pay and stay for some time. I will report about the Lockers. The spas in Negombo and nearby are expensive at least if you are a suda. I tried a spa for some years ago don`t remember the name but that was useless. As I told in my earlier post there is a spa near ice cream factory.

Cheers,

Goran
    Please do report about Lockers. I would love to know about that place. There is a facebook page. But that doesn't offer much.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyShares  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time in Negambo. Didn't monger. But boy. What a happening place. The beach road is worth being in. Much better than mount lavinia I would say. Noticed 3 possible locations; couldn't try either.

- Spa on Kattuwa road near Lewis road.

- Spa at cockpit hotel. Seeduwa.

- Spa "Sunhill" or something with a club; opposite cockpit.

Can anyone tell me what sort of a place Locker's club in Negambo is?
    I went to Lockers once, at that time the place was newly opened, cost 1000 to go inside I asked to go inside and have a check, the place was nice but no people inside a few Srilankan guys at a table so I went out again and told them I will come back later, I will go there soon again and this time I will pay and stay for some time. I will report about the Lockers. The spas in Negombo and nearby are expensive at least if you are a suda. I tried a spa for some years ago don`t remember the name but that was useless. As I told in my earlier post there is a spa near ice cream factory.

Cheers,

Goran

Spent some time in Negambo. Didn't monger. But boy. What a happening place. The beach road is worth being in. Much better than mount lavinia I would say. Noticed 3 possible locations; couldn't try either.

- Spa on Kattuwa road near Lewis road.

- Spa at cockpit hotel. Seeduwa.

- Spa "Sunhill" or something with a club; opposite cockpit.

Can anyone tell me what sort of a place Locker's club in Negambo is?

Spa in Negombo

It`s a spa near one of ice cream factories, I went there on Saturday afternoon but the spa was very busy, people were waiting, I couldn`t see girls think they were busy. Only HJ, asked 4000 to go inside. As I didn`t have much time so I left.

Goran

Quote Originally Posted by Antelope  [View Original Post]
    I am in Negombo for the next three days and looking for some contacts if possible for full service. I had a look along Lewis Place and further south today but couldn't find anything looking promising. Have also looked though many of the previous posts. If you could PM me that would be great.

Thanks
    There is one Sunhill spa at Seeduwa. Right at the end of lewis place (Kochikade side) I have seen one but haven't tried any.

Negombo. Help Required

I am in Negombo for the next three days and looking for some contacts if possible for full service. I had a look along Lewis Place and further south today but couldn't find anything looking promising. Have also looked though many of the previous posts. If you could PM me that would be great.

Thanks

Anyone ever tried out Sunhill Spa in Seeduwa?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMonger3  [View Original Post]
    It had disappeared last time I was in that area. Either closed or moved. I am not a regular in that area now, so not sure.
    Thanks for your message brother. It was a good place around this area (price, service and people). Last time I contact with them at the end of the last year and they told me they moved to Ja-ela (Ekala junction) but now I cannot contact with them. It's so sad for me because I lost good place and now too difficult to find that kind a place around this area.

It had disappeared last time I was in that area. Either closed or moved. I am not a regular in that area now, so not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhanushka123  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Camelia Spa in Katunayake? Also that phone number is not working.

What happened to Camelia Spa in Katunayake? Also that phone number is not working.

Get yourself a pm facility so that certain information can be sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Lanka  [View Original Post]
    Can you give us a direction clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Muthumala  [View Original Post]
    There is a FS place in Kurana. The place is very badly maintained. The girls don't stay there. They visit for the day. I have tried the place few times. It is a 50% chance that you might get a good one. I can share the contact. Visit if you are desperate. Don't blame me if you do not get a good one. I have had wonderful experiences as well as horrible ones.
    Can you give us a direction clue?

A good report DeerHunterLk. The thing is. You need to meet girls like this to actually appreciate a good one when she comes along. Hopefully soon!

Seeduwa and katunayake should be streaming with women. There are a few garment factories in those areas and I know that alot of girls are "up for it". Its a case of finding the right contacts. I don't travel to this area much, so I have not spent time searching. Perhaps now with the highway, I should visit the area and scout around and see.

Chrismonger3

Quote Originally Posted by DeerHunterLk  [View Original Post]
    Hey chris,

Not recommended buddy.

It was 1Am and I was after a drink. Called up this person I know and he said no girls available at this time. So I drove to Katunayake with a buddy to check this place out. My first time going there as well. We had asked tuk guys before going all the way to katunayake and they all said go to this particular place and talk to this tuk guy.

So we went to the place and asked for this guy he came up to us and we straight up asked him in English can we get two girls. My friend did the talking and told him we were foreigners, I think he did this so as to get the best girls. So anyway they asked us to go to this place called are*l which was across the road and wait till they bring the girls from Negombo which took 40 minutes...!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations