Thread: Negombo

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Foringuy
    I too have not been to the area for some time. Some of the hotels in the areas have spas. We need to research by trying them out to see what's available.

If someone in the area can update, it will be great.

Chrismonger3

Quote Originally Posted by Sirim  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks for the update, saves me a wasted trip there as haven't been for 3 years.

Anything worth visiting Negombo / Katunayake area you can recommend, I will keep scouring, but looks like locations are scarce.

Thats a shame

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMonger3  [View Original Post]
    Hi Sirim,

Can't remember the gym equipment but yes it was down a lane that led to the beach opposite a hotel. It was a large walauwa type house with many rooms. I think the guy who operated was known as Raja. Sometimes used to have 20-25 ladies, usually in saree. They wore a number on their shoulder and you have a look at the fish bowl and state the number you want. Worked well.

I was told the place moved, but I have not found out where it is.

Chrismonger3
    Many thanks for the update, saves me a wasted trip there as haven't been for 3 years.

Anything worth visiting Negombo / Katunayake area you can recommend, I will keep scouring, but looks like locations are scarce.

Hi FrontRunner,

You have posted your questions on the wrong thread, as this is the Negambo thread. Orchid has 10 or 12 at most times. They have saree days and jean days and the rate is 1500 for locals. I have heard it's more for tourist as the three wheeler guys also get a cut.

Not many reports on Tonga.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontRunner  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Need some info about the below spas.

Orchid executive marine drive- what's the most recent status? How are the girls, attire and rates?

Tong and spa (kolpity) - any reviews on this?

Sadaruwan. Is it worth the Thai girls for 4500?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Need spa information

Hi all,

Need some info about the below spas.

Orchid executive marine drive- what's the most recent status? How are the girls, attire and rates?

Tong and spa (kolpity) - any reviews on this?

Sadaruwan. Is it worth the Thai girls for 4500?

Please let me know.

Thanks

I too certainly don't like the smelling oils. The darn smell doesn't come off for days and gets on your clothes. I usually opt for the lotion, but would like to have a shower before heading out. At this location, as you said the showers could be bad. If I do go, I will opt not to use any lotion too. Just that the feeling without lotion is not really nice. If I do visit, will post a report.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaBalla  [View Original Post]
    Hi Chrismonger3,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm a big fan of your work.

She actually offered to use oil (the smelly ayurvedic type), and when I refused that, she asked if I wanted to use lotion, but I refused to use that too. I generally don't like the use of oil or lotion.

I hope you have better luck than me there.

Hi Chrismonger3,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm a big fan of your work.

She actually offered to use oil (the smelly ayurvedic type), and when I refused that, she asked if I wanted to use lotion, but I refused to use that too. I generally don't like the use of oil or lotion.

I hope you have better luck than me there.

Hi ParaBalla,

You have written a good report so not to worry. Though your experience was not so good, it's a start. I too had seen this place. I had not ventured in as I was under the impression, guys gave the massages. Now that you confirm that girls are available, perhaps I might pop in when I am passing the place. Only issue is that I really don't like unclean shabby places. Did she use oil / cream or massage without any lotion? I ask them not to use anything if I plan not to have a shower afterwards.

Chrismonger3

Hi ParaBalla,

You have written a good report so not to worry. Though your experience was not so good, it's a start. I too had seen this place. I had not ventured in as I was under the impression, guys gave the massages. Now that you confirm that girls are available, perhaps I might pop in when I am passing the place. Only issue is that I really don't like unclean shabby places. Did she use oil / cream or massage without any lotion? I ask them not to use anything if I plan not to have a shower afterwards.

Chrismonger3

Quote Originally Posted by ParaBalla  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

This is my first report, so please bare with me if I make any mistakes. Also please advise me on how to improve with writing reports, if you feel so.

I was driving towards Puttlam from colombo, and saw this place on the main road, almost at the end of Negambo. The place is with the bend (on the second floor) close to a old cinema hall.

Had a urge to try this place out, so called the place from out side (the phone number was on the name board), the lady there said treatment is available and there are 4 girls to choose from. So I parked the car on the side of the street (need another shop) and walked up to the place. When I went up, there was only one girl available and the lady said the others were busy, so took my only option, paid upfront (Rs. 1,200 for 1 hr), and she led me to a cubical...

Hi Sirim,

Can't remember the gym equipment but yes it was down a lane that led to the beach opposite a hotel. It was a large walauwa type house with many rooms. I think the guy who operated was known as Raja. Sometimes used to have 20-25 ladies, usually in saree. They wore a number on their shoulder and you have a look at the fish bowl and state the number you want. Worked well.

I was told the place moved, but I have not found out where it is.

Chrismonger3

Was that the place down some side road to the beach, opposite a hotel and they had a couple pieces gym equipment in the entrance? Used to go there often four years back.

Not so happy ending

Hi guys,

This is my first report, so please bare with me if I make any mistakes. Also please advise me on how to improve with writing reports, if you feel so.

I was driving towards Puttlam from colombo, and saw this place on the main road, almost at the end of Negambo. The place is with the bend (on the second floor) close to a old cinema hall.

Had a urge to try this place out, so called the place from out side (the phone number was on the name board), the lady there said treatment is available and there are 4 girls to choose from. So I parked the car on the side of the street (need another shop) and walked up to the place. When I went up, there was only one girl available and the lady said the others were busy, so took my only option, paid upfront (Rs. 1,200 for 1 hr), and she led me to a cubical. The place was very shabby, just hardboard partitions between cubicles, and didn't look very clean. She asked if I wanted to take a shower, but I didn't want to see how the shower looked, and said I'm ok. She then asked me to get undressed and wrap a towel around me and she went to get her oil / cream. She took more than 10 minutes to get back, and it was a very awkward wait. Once she got back, I laid on my stomach, and she started the massage.

The massage wasn't very good. And she wasn't very friendly either. Once I turned around I initiated talks for extras. She said only HJ available and nothing more. Finally we negotiated and finalised at HJ with some top access for Rs. 1000. The HJ was also very mechanical, and I didn't feel anything much about it, so lasted a lot longer than I would have normally. Once done she was out of the room even before I could wrap myself with the towel.

On my way out, I thought I would make my displeasure clear with the manager / receptionist. But just as I entered that area there was this hot looking girl. From the way they were talking I felt she was also one of the staff there. I wanted to go for round two with her, but unfortunately I was running out of spare time, so I left.

So here is the score card.

Girl.

Face- 5/10

Boobs- 4/10

Attitude- 2/10

Service- 1/10

Place.

Bed (massage table) - 4/10 (wasn't comfortable at all).

Shower. No idea, but by guessing from what I saw, probably a very low score.

Cleanliness- 5 / 10

Privacy- 3 / 10 (I could hear the other men talking in the other cubicles).

Damage. Rs. 1,200 (for massage) + Rs. 1,000 (for HJ).

WIR. Not likely (No, not even for that hot looking one).

Few years ago, it was fairly good. Specially the joint where they wore saree run by raja as I knew it. They totally over charged tourist but the locals got a good deal. Selection sometimes was as much as 20 girls. But the place closed down and with it my visits to that area stopped.

I hope you venture a few more times, specially if it's close to you and let all of know of any new worthwhile findings.

Good luck.

Chrismonger3
    Was that the place down some side road to the beach, opposite a hotel and they had a couple pieces gym equipment in the entrance? Used to go there often four years back.

Few years ago, it was fairly good. Specially the joint where they wore saree run by raja as I knew it. They totally over charged tourist but the locals got a good deal. Selection sometimes was as much as 20 girls. But the place closed down and with it my visits to that area stopped.

I hope you venture a few more times, specially if it's close to you and let all of know of any new worthwhile findings.

Good luck.

Chrismonger3

Quote Originally Posted by KrishDaman  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers,

Surrendering to my primal urges. I ventured to Negambo beech road area to enjoy the services of one of the many spas that have mushroomed in the recent past.

I checked out 4 Spas down the beech road and all of them were equally bad.

1. 3/4 places didn't have a choice (excuse given: Since today is a rainy day, most girls didn't show).

2. 1/4, which is incidentally the first spa that you would see had a choice. (If you can call that a choice). The girls were definitely below 5/10.

Since the choice was poor I decided to go home and give the old monkey a good beating to calm him down.

Moral of the story: Negambo street spas are for those instances where you just let your monkey do the driving for you.

Happy mongering.

Krish

Never a hit and surely a miss

Greetings fellow mongers,

Surrendering to my primal urges. I ventured to Negambo beech road area to enjoy the services of one of the many spas that have mushroomed in the recent past.

I checked out 4 Spas down the beech road and all of them were equally bad.

1. 3/4 places didn't have a choice (excuse given: Since today is a rainy day, most girls didn't show).

2. 1/4, which is incidentally the first spa that you would see had a choice. (If you can call that a choice). The girls were definitely below 5/10.

Since the choice was poor I decided to go home and give the old monkey a good beating to calm him down.

Moral of the story: Negambo street spas are for those instances where you just let your monkey do the driving for you.

Happy mongering.

Krish

FS place in Kurana

Quote Originally Posted by Muthumala  [View Original Post]
    There is a FS place in Kurana. The place is very badly maintained. The girls don't stay there. They visit for the day. I have tried the place few times. It is a 50% chance that you might get a good one. I can share the contact. Visit if you are desperate. Don't blame me if you do not get a good one. I have had wonderful experiences as well as horrible ones.
    Can you give some information please.

Thank you

Anyone ever tried out Sunhill Spa in Seeduwa?
    Yes. I know the place but its a bad choice. Trust me.

I'm also interested to find good contact in Negombo area.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyOne  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

In the area today. Anyone have any ideas / contacts? Please message me.

Will also be in Mount tomorrow and around Hikka after that. Here for 7 days in total. Would be much appreciated!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations