fkk-livingroom.de
Adult Vacations
Mondial FKK
fkk tours
Click here for Live Sex Now!

Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1143 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17139
    TaoWay, fabulous report. Keep doing it!

    To be honest, I like girls with small breasts. When I visit Montreal last October, I only picked up bee or see-cup escort girls. Not everyone like gigantic chest.

    In Sharks, there were several famous beauties, Roxanna (ro) 27, or Helli (ro) 24, who once had very beautiful B-cup breasts. They used to be my favorites in 2015-2016. Since they had breast enlargement surgery (silicone), I lost interest in them.

    I did give a B-cup girl 5-hours-session, as you did to you Mystery Girl. I will re-visit Sharks in three weeks. Hopefully I could see her again. Cross my fingers.

    I recommend Amalia. She might be the same grade of your Mystery Girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaoWay  [View Original Post]
    Before recapping the sessions, I will say that part of the reason I write these long, descriptive posts is to help me remember my time at Sharks, in addition to helping you guys out, particularly the fellow long distance travelers. After you session with so many girls, the average ones tend to be forgotten (oh yeah, I sessioned with Linda).

    Also, particularly this trip, after reading about how some girls read ISG and blackball guys for talking about them, I usually discussed this with the girls I sessioned with. Selina actually likes the positive reviews and encouraged them and the other girl, she had no objection, though did ask for some discretion (not knowing that I already did this to keep her to myself). Given that I'm starting to become more recognizable by the girls and that some of you guys might figure out who I am, I will try to be mindful about my reports, particularly if I session with new girls this trip or have negative comments to provide. Thus, sorry to say I might be self-editing a bit (beyond what I'm continuing to do with my reports on the second girl I sessioned with)..

  2. #17138
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTwoInches  [View Original Post]
    Selina is a time waster. Avoid.

    Emma is good. Fucked in the ass. Good times. A bit old now but not too terrible.

    Elif is fun, much better than Amalia.
    Different people, different taste. What Taoway like may not be what you and I like. That is why you should always check it out yourself.

  3. #17137
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoWay  [View Original Post]
    Before recapping the sessions, I will say that part of the reason I write these long, descriptive posts is to help me remember my time at Sharks, in addition to helping you guys out, particularly the fellow long distance travelers. After you session with so many girls, the average ones tend to be forgotten (oh yeah, I sessioned with Linda).

    Also, particularly this trip, after reading about how some girls read ISG and blackball guys for talking about them, I usually discussed this with the girls I sessioned with. Selina actually likes the positive reviews and encouraged them and the other girl, she had no objection, though did ask for some discretion (not knowing that I already did this to keep her to myself). Given that I'm starting to become more recognizable by the girls and that some of you guys might figure out who I am, I will try to be mindful about my reports, particularly if I session with new girls this trip or have negative comments to provide..
    You did several things right. You went with who you found attractive instead of going with a list of the popular girls. You found someone who you clicked with. You are much likely to get better sessions with the less popular girls. The popular girls are often stressed by the number of guys chasing after them. I remember meeting some girls who said there were many people who wanted sessions when she left the room just to get some drinks. In some clubs, the girls hide out so they can get a few moments of peace. Finally, you show the benefits of not being a cheap Charlie. A girl would usually consider a 600 E night good. So, spending 500 E means the girl just needs one or two more rooms to have a good day. Much better than chasing after 20 guys for 10 50 E sessions. Of course, no girl will let a big fish get away. The big spender always gets the girl--even in a FKK.

  4. #17136
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoWay  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may think I overspent or that I simply let a Sharks girl sink her teeth into me. Believe me or not, I was mindful of this, particularly during couch time. Also, being Asian American, I know I probably fed into the stereotype that a lot of Sharks regulars and posters on ISG have about Asians and overpaying. I was very mindful that a couple of guys were watching me when I paid MG the 300 E the first session and one rolled his eyes when he saw the amount I paid her, as he didn't have the context of what we did in the room and how long we were in there for. All I will say is that if you look at it as a whole, for spending 500 E (about 615 USD at current exchange rates), I spent 4 hours sessioning (6 and 1/2 hours in terms of overall time) with a gorgeous, sexually skilled expert who fulfilled several of my sexual fantasies. In the US, thanks to our stupid views on paying for sex, I know many pay 500 USD for 30 minutes to get a girl that looks like MG, and some pay 800-1000 USD for a girl that looks like MG that does what MG does.
    Part of it probably stems from envy; this is an expensive hobby, and even among people in the club, some may have had to save up for several months to afford a trip here, and they want to get as many 50 E sessions as possible. Of course, they don't pay that much attention to the other guys, so when they see you ponying up 300 E like it's nothing, they think you just had a short session too, but that you're a lot richer and don't care about money. I have also encountered this; with most girls, I will do a standard 50/100 E session, but with my top girls I have no issue with extending the time and tipping generously. I still pay far less than what I would pay in the states, but because of this, I've gotten glares when I pay several hundred to a girl as well. It doesn't help that I'm young and Asian as well, so I also fit the stereotypical look of second-generation rich Asian that can throw away money, and I imagine it's the same for you.

  5. #17135
    Quote Originally Posted by RonndeRonne  [View Original Post]
    Someone mentioned that Brenda is going to be on holiday soon. Can anybody find out from when. To when, please?
    Leaving 2nd week of March & returning after orthodox Easter.

  6. #17134

    Lu.

    Who is among the top 10 for you? Let's say for service and appearance? Anyway, I know it's a subjective question / answer.

  7. #17133
    Selina is a time waster. Avoid.

    Emma is good. Fucked in the ass. Good times. A bit old now but not too terrible.

    Elif is fun, much better than Amalia.

  8. #17132
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Selina is friendly, blond, but not a beauty in FKK land, for my eyes. I think why she is not busy.
    Second that.

  9. #17131

    Brenda.

    Someone mentioned that Brenda is going to be on holiday soon. Can anybody find out from when. To when, please?

  10. #17130
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoWay  [View Original Post]
    Before recapping the sessions, I will say that part of the reason I write these long, descriptive posts is to help me remember my time at Sharks, in addition to helping you guys out, particularly the fellow long distance travelers. After you session with so many girls, the average ones tend to be forgotten (oh yeah, I sessioned with Linda).

    Also, particularly this trip, after reading about how some girls read ISG and blackball guys for talking about them, I usually discussed this with the girls I sessioned with. Selina actually likes the positive reviews and encouraged them and the other girl, she had no objection, though did ask for some discretion (not knowing that I already did this to keep her to myself). Given that I'm starting to become more recognizable by the girls and that some of you guys might figure out who I am, I will try to be mindful about my reports, particularly if I session with new girls this trip or have negative comments to provide. Thus, sorry to say I might be self-editing a bit (beyond what I'm continuing to do with my reports on the second girl I sessioned with).

    Finally, it gives me something to do on train and in the morning before coming to Sharks, haha..
    Yes, Selina is friendly, blond, but not a beauty in FKK land, for my eyes. I think why she is not busy.

  11. #17129
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitumen  [View Original Post]
    Optimist, the session took longer than one hour to achieve the three pops in three holes for both Estephania the teenage looker and Diana the slim blondie before she went on extended holidays.
    BBA is available as well.

  12. #17128
    Quote Originally Posted by StapleStable  [View Original Post]
    Yep, even as working girls, they have their sense of pride, and they want to feel desired. A guy that only picks beautiful girls and then picks her will boost her ego, but imagine that a girl sees him only going with ugly girls and then picks her. She'd understandably be quite upset.
    WGs don't care. Every single one of them gets rejected on a regular basis. They develop a tougher skin. It won't affect her unless it starts to deteriorates to the point where she is only making 0-1 rooms a day. At that point, she might start to feel less desired.

    Celebrities face criticism by the press and fans via social media. They just get to the point where they realize for their own sanity, that they can't please everyone. The people who are criticizing them do not have the skill, talent, charisma, or beauty to be them. It is a defense mechanism. These people are lower than me. And 90% of the other fans still love me.

    It's the losers like us who develop "rejection sensitivity".

  13. #17127

    Trip Report. Day 1 - Sessions.

    Before recapping the sessions, I will say that part of the reason I write these long, descriptive posts is to help me remember my time at Sharks, in addition to helping you guys out, particularly the fellow long distance travelers. After you session with so many girls, the average ones tend to be forgotten (oh yeah, I sessioned with Linda).

    Also, particularly this trip, after reading about how some girls read ISG and blackball guys for talking about them, I usually discussed this with the girls I sessioned with. Selina actually likes the positive reviews and encouraged them and the other girl, she had no objection, though did ask for some discretion (not knowing that I already did this to keep her to myself). Given that I'm starting to become more recognizable by the girls and that some of you guys might figure out who I am, I will try to be mindful about my reports, particularly if I session with new girls this trip or have negative comments to provide. Thus, sorry to say I might be self-editing a bit (beyond what I'm continuing to do with my reports on the second girl I sessioned with).

    Finally, it gives me something to do on train and in the morning before coming to Sharks, haha.

    Selina: For those who aren't familiar, her standout features are her long blond hair that reaches to her butt and her big boobs. She is an average to slim-ish size girl (FKK standards. Normal life / fat America standards, slim). Tends to sit at the front couches near the entrance, though she also likes walking around (and had to that a lot today). Pretty face, wonderful smile. Older-ish girl. Though her eyes can be very caring, because of them you can tell she's been doing this a while.

    I did my usual favorite activities with her, including non-sex jacuzzi relax / recovery time, minus CIM. Tender, caring, GFE type blowjob (not pornstar, though she definitely can do that based on our first sessions, she just has seen that I gravitate towards GFE). Good, tight pussy, which she squeezed throughout my finish.

    Cost: 150 E (1 HR session + jacuzzi relax time). Also, because the topic has come up and I'll admit I'm one of those guys who likes when this happens, a lot of couch time overall, both when we first saw each other and caught up and during an unfortunate long time for her where she wasn't sessioning. More on that in a sec.

    As an obvious fan of hers, I'm biased, but I think she provides great services for those who are looking for good 50 E girls and is a beautiful girl. Is she Emma or Cheyenne quality, no (purposely picked names of recently discussed girls who are arguably viewed as stunners where the general consensus is they don't provide great services, particularly at base 50 E; though I haven't sessioned, I've talked with both and can vouch that their attitude doesn't imply a good session, again using 50 E as the base). However, Selina is reliable, stress / upsell free, and gives a good GFE, if you're looking for that.

    She often complains to me she doesn't session a lot, and this isn't just to guilt trip me to session with her. I watch her and she truly doesn't session a lot for someone I view as one of the better providers at Sharks (though I haven't tried everyone and am missing some often talked about girls). From a previous conversation between Bitumen and Sirioja after my glowing reviews of Selina, I think it was discussed that despite her fairly well known reputation as a good service provider, her arguably older look might put some off. In any case, to each their own. As someone who has appreciated the time spent with Selina, I think if you are willing to session with her, you'll have a great time.

    I actually had a laugh today, because after we talked about her not sessioning as often as she should and that I have written positive reviews about her, when I was sitting with my other girl mentioned below, I later saw Selina talking to a guy and she actually pointed to me, making sure to get my attention so I knew she wasn't trying to do this sneakily, and smiling and nodding her head towards me. Based off of her smile and body language, I think she was either saying "this guy (Taoway) likes me" or "yes, I'm the Selina from Taoway's reports". I'll have to confirm with her, haha.

    Mystery Girl: During my time with Selina, I spotted my Mystery Girl (MG) from last trip and she likewise (happily I found out) spotted me. I purposely kept vague about her identity in my previous report because I wanted to somewhat selfishly "keep her to myself", or as best as you can when it comes to working girls at FKKs, haha. I am going to be somewhat freer about the hints, particularly since I was not shy today about sessioning with her, haha.

    Her name, though it comes up from time to time, is far from a regular one, not like Mandy (warranted), Esther / Evita (arguably warranted, though I haven't sessioned, I do want to with both if I get the opportunity), or Betty (I would argue not warranted, though I admit I haven't sessioned and probably will never session given reports and her general attitude). I also allowed you to scratch a few names off your guess list, haha. Those who have mentioned her have written postitive to very positive reports, so the consensus is she's a good girl.

    We first spotted each other when I was in the jacuzzi with Selina. Because I was still trying to focus on Selina, I was only partially confident it was her, as she had slightly changed her look (for the even better). I would later learn she 100% remembered me and actually tried to get my attention while I was with Selina. After sessioning with Selina and washing up, I saw her at her spot and was able to then confirm it was her. However, she was clearly wrapping up sealing the deal to go to a room with a guy, so I didn't want to interrupt. When she briefly looked away from the guy and spotted me watching her, after looking back at the guy to continue their conversation, she skillfully waited for the guy to turn around before giving me a big, flirtatious grin, air kiss, and a look that said "I see you, I see you watching me, and you better believe we're going to be fucking soon".

    After she was done sessioning with that guy and washing up, when I say she beelined to me, I mean she beelined to me. No one was going to stop her talking to me. She jumped into my arms, hugged and kiss me, and said she was happy to see I'm back. Remember, I only sessioned with her once three months ago, it wasn't a long one given that it was the last one on my last day (though I would say it was a quality one) so I was personally shocked she remembered me in so much detail. She is a really smart girl with a great memory, and she uses this intelligence skillfully, both for her own benefit as I am mindful enough to know this makes her good at making her customer feel comfortable and potentially getting paid more as well as for the benefit of the guy because she knows what makes you tick sexually. I compare this to Selina, who while remembering me, had to be gently prompted at first to remember certain details of our times together.

    She joked that she she thought I didn't remember her, because when I was with Selina, she blew me a kiss, but I didn't see it to respond. I replied "how can I ever make this up to you" and she evilly grinned, stared at me with such intensity for a sec, and then slowly moved her face against my neck and ear in the way she knew I liked (again, good memory) and seductively whispered in my ear "you know how". Though we did talk on the couch a little bit more to catch up, that definitely set the mood.

    In terms of service, both quality and what she offers, while I still won't go into too much details, she is the top I've had, including Mandy. In fact, she knocks it out of the park. She did qualify during post sex cuddle that she doesn't make these available to all guys, and I honestly sensed she was being truthful partially because today I was able to see her reject guys (potential hint regarding identity) and she just gives off an aura that she is selective, both on choosing guys and what she does.

    During one of the rare moments we weren't together (more on this in a bit), there were three guys she flat out said no to and her body language showed visible hostility. I don't think she was doing it for my benefit, as she did end up sessioning with a guy she was comfortable with, and when I say her body language showed visible hostility with those other guys, I mean it. I was watching her from not my usual spot (from last trip, she knows where I liked to sit, and we joked about it again today), so I'm 90% sure she didn't know I was watching, given that the place I was watching from, it was hard for her to see me (potential hint on who I was today, haha).

    In terms of physical appearance, if you think you know who I am talking about, I will say that the negative key criticism that is always remarked upon about her is true (big hint). I can't deny that, though it's not a major turnoff for me. I actually like that she has this negative physical characteristic, as I know it discourages many guys from sessioning. In fact, I'm confident that despite my positive review of her, even if people figure out who she is, there will be some who will turn her down because of this. Facially, she is gorgeous and absolutely my type.

    I sessioned twice with her, yes twice in one day, she's got me that hooked. Had to break them up as I was blissfully sexually exhausted the first session. These weren't simple 30 min, suck and fuck or even GFE session kiss, caress, suck, and fuck. These were long, multi hour, sexual fantasy fulfillment sessions. Services were done (my god, were they done). I was not bored for one minute. The second session was truly the best sexual experience I had in my life so far.

    Cost: 500 E for two sessions totaling 3 and 1/2 hrs in terms of the portion for time (actually closer to 4 hours, not a strict clock watcher, and we came to an agreement on the time spent portion of the payment, more on this in a sec). I probably would have gone longer if my body could have, haha.

    Based on time spent alone, this would have been 350 euros. Again, without being too descriptive, the services she provided were worth way more than the remaining 150 E across two sessions. Other girls would have charged more. After our first session, being mindful that we had not talked about pricing for those services either before the session or during, before heading to the money lockers, I politely discussed payment with her.

    In terms of paying for time, she said she wasn't watching the clock, similar to what she did last time, though I do know she had a rough awareness about the amount of time we spent together both sessions and would have pushed back if I severely underpaid her, say above 1 HR. For the first session, despite the fact she just gave me a great session with wonderful services, I did test this and rounded down 20 minutes that I know other girls would have said was another 30 minute session. No objection, and she happily agreed. For the second session, after everything that she provided that day, I made sure to pay her appropriately for the time spent and actually added some time for post sex cuddle and massages to allow me to round up, as a pseudo-tip.

    For the services offered, I explicitly asked what she would charge. With most girls, I would have stopped them to ensure there was no confusion about pricing, but with MG, I didn't want to interrupt our chemistry and sensed I could trust that she wouldn't say "that one thing we did, that would be 200 E". She replied she honestly does not know, as she said she does not normally offer them but went with the flow and simply enjoyed doing them with me (probably 70% truth for the not offering / 30% buttering up BS for the enjoyed them with me, haha). Though I knew she was now testing me, she said she would leave it up to me to state the amount. When I totalled it at 100 E, she happily agreed, smiling and giving positive body language. A meaner / stricter girl would have asked anywhere from 150-200 E. For the second session, now that I recap this, I actually realized I totally left out the pricing for one specific service that I had included in the first session, as I had come to accept it as normal during our sessions. There was no arguing at the locker (again, in hindsight, a stricter girl would have totally made a scene if she thought I was underpaying) and she did the whole happy, big smile, hugging / kissing, see you tomorrow bit with positive body language. Now that I write this, I truly think she does not view this as a charge for me, being mindful that at this point, I've already paid her 500 E.

    Also, though I knew she was clearly trying to foster a longer term FKK relationship (and though not specifically because of this, I obviously will be repeating many times this trip), she was very generous with the various couch times we had, with one being far more than 1 hour, almost verging on 2 depending on how you want to round. That was a bonus I appreciated. Again, given the recent posts about do people pay for couch time, though I'm sure some do, from my very limited sample size of me, girls obviously offer it to their favorite (that is generous) customers. In total, given the almost 4 hrs spent sessioning, I would say we spent almost 6 and 1/2 hours together. I will say though she sessions regularly, because of her selectiveness, she doesn't session as much as someone with her face and services potentially could get. Knowing she is a smart girl, I believe she factors in couch time as a means to ensure she will get a customer she is comfortable with compared to time she would just spend waiting for someone.

    I will speak about the benefit of finding a girl you sexually connect with and enjoy the company of. I did the try many girls last trip with the sessions ranging from 30 min to 1 HR (with CIM sprinkled throughout). That was enjoyable, again thanks to a combination of ISG and screening. However, today was epic. I knocked out several sexual fantasies, am still smiling about it, and will remember today for a long time. Like I said earlier, the second session was the best sexual experience I've had in my life. Quality over quantity (though let's not discredit quantity, there's still many beautiful girls at Sharks I want to try, if MG doesn't sexually exhaust me, haha).

    Some of you may think I overspent or that I simply let a Sharks girl sink her teeth into me. Believe me or not, I was mindful of this, particularly during couch time. Also, being Asian American, I know I probably fed into the stereotype that a lot of Sharks regulars and posters on ISG have about Asians and overpaying. I was very mindful that a couple of guys were watching me when I paid MG the 300 E the first session and one rolled his eyes when he saw the amount I paid her, as he didn't have the context of what we did in the room and how long we were in there for. All I will say is that if you look at it as a whole, for spending 500 E (about 615 USD at current exchange rates), I spent 4 hours sessioning (6 and 1/2 hours in terms of overall time) with a gorgeous, sexually skilled expert who fulfilled several of my sexual fantasies. In the US, thanks to our stupid views on paying for sex, I know many pay 500 USD for 30 minutes to get a girl that looks like MG, and some pay 800-1000 USD for a girl that looks like MG that does what MG does.

    A benefit of fostering relationships with favorites is that when you combine sessions with the generous couch time they tend to offer, you spend far less time alone trying to find something to do. Though there is obviously the sauna, jacuzzi, pool during the summer, sleeping, etc. , most guys come here for the girls. Also, as an American, though I do like jacuzzis, I'm not as keen on saunas as a lot of Europeans are. When I compare this to my last trip, given I averaged 3 sessions, though I did 30 min to 1 sessions, to keep the math simple and the fact this is the time people use as the standard, let's say 30 minutes was spent with each girl. As a foreign traveler, I choose to spend a large portion of the day at Sharks, let's assume 10 hours. That means only 1 and 1/2 of those 10 hours are with a girl, assuming minimal couch time given that if you don't have favorites and are trying many girls, most of the girls are only willing to spend a short time talking. Compare this to my Day 1 this trip where I spent probably 9 hours out out of 11 between Selina and MG (got in a little early today and as always, this was a waste of time, as the super early girls are subpar). When Selina and MG were there, there was probably only a combined 1 HR where I was by myself.

    In any case, I've written enough. Day 1 was amazing. This looks to be another great Sharks Trip. MG looks like she'll be taking a lot of my time. Though I like Selina and may session with her again, in all honesty, MG will be the priority for repeats. I will still try to session with other girls. Like I said earlier, several common names like Esther are on my list (and I do want to give Amalia a try, though she is a 1 HR for good service girl), so I may not provide any additional insight that others haven't already. I will try less talked about girls if they pass screening, but if Day 1 is any indication, it looks like many won't.

  14. #17126
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitumen  [View Original Post]
    Exactly as you say and you are very observant to notice the best way the peeping toms work.

    There is one local guy who is regularly in the club staying to the end who always likes going through the ground floor rooms opening the doors to see what is going on and laughing when he is caught. No one stops him.

    Then there is many other men doing the same as well.
    In my many visits to Sharks no one has ever entered the room accidentally or otherwise while I was with a girl. If that ever happens I will up the tempo for his education and edification.

  15. #17125
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitumen  [View Original Post]
    Sit with me and I can point them out to you.

    So in all your time you never had someone come into your room with someone by accident? Never?
    Of course that happens. To each and everyone it will in a mongering lifetime. Hasn't happened to me in Sharks, though but it Vienna it happened to me Maxim and GT and in FP plenty of times but except for one time where the guy was just picking up his glasses he forgot from the session before, it wasn't on purpose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK
Dubai Bunnies
Euro Girls Escort


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape