Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 224 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Similar taste in women, you and I.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBoy99  [View Original Post]
    First time visiting on a Friday. Line-up fairly good. Maybe 50-60 girls. First girl was Simone (Simona? A half-Vietnamese girl, 23, who has been doing this job since she was 15, the first 5 years in some backwater country in Europe. She is very cute, with nice body and tits, and an even nicer personality. Non-rushed hour plus, kissed like a maniac, lovely BJ, great sex. One of the best times I have had in a long time. Repeated on Sunday visit, and session was even better.

Second girl was Melissa, Romanian brunette, early twenties, beautiful face and body. Equally great session as with Simone. Said she would be there Sunday but did not show up. A definite repeat if she is there.

For the third girl, made the mistake of going with Lorena, petite, cute Romanian brunette. Had been with her twice the same day last year but in recent visits said that she no longer kissed or allowed DATY, so passed on her. This time she said that she had expanded her program to include them so went with her. However, minimal kissing, short DATY, no real passion (even if only pretended), and then she cut the session short, getting angry when I pointed out that we still had time left in the half hour, pointing out to her on my lap top the time that had passed. She said that she didn't care what it said, that it was her watch that counted, and that she didn't like people who tried to cheat on the time. No more repeats with her.

Second girl on Sunday was Gina, Croatian blonde with silicone tits but nice job, very good session. Finally confirmed who the fabled Roxana was. She wasn't all that much to me, so passed on her, although she was not very biusy that day. Amazing how people can have such divergent tastes. Last session was with Jenny, Romanian brunette, nice tits and face, good half hour.
    Hello Jimmy Boy 99.

I was also with Simona, back in October. She is a very good kisser and very passionate. I extended to an hour with her. Lorena was OK when I was with her, but like you, I thought she was just going through the motions at times. A good session, but no rush to repeat. Never had the opportunity to meet Melissa or Gina.

FiddyCent.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBoy99  [View Original Post]
    For the third girl, made the mistake of going with Lorena, petite, cute Romanian brunette. Had been with her twice the same day last year but in recent visits said that she no longer kissed or allowed DATY, so passed on her. This time she said that she had expanded her program to include them so went with her. However, minimal kissing, short DATY, no real passion (even if only pretended), and then she cut the session short, getting angry when I pointed out that we still had time left in the half hour, pointing out to her on my lap top the time that had passed. She said that she didn't care what it said, that it was her watch that counted, and that she didn't like people who tried to cheat on the time. No more repeats with her.
    In times like these when all is lost with a girl and she pulls a stunt like that, you should definitely take her to Reception and explain your side. Let her tell her lies about the time. Then, ask Reception to call Security to view the security tapes that show the times you walked to the room with her and the time you walked back to Reception to corroborate who is telling the truth.

I truly have no idea whether Security would actually do this for anyone but no one should allow girls to pull this kind of crap without challenging it. Otherwise it will just encourage them to pull this crap on other guys. And in these situations, the worse case scenario is that you end up paying what you paid her anyways -- but the girl will have one more complaint on her record, reducing her credibility the next time someone takes her to Reception.

In any case, thank you for reporting on this bad apple. I will be especially wary if I meet anyone named Lorena at Oase. You may have very well saved many other readers from your same fate.

Friday, 11/21 and Sunday 11/23 visits

First time visiting on a Friday. Line-up fairly good. Maybe 50-60 girls. First girl was Simone (Simona? A half-Vietnamese girl, 23, who has been doing this job since she was 15, the first 5 years in some backwater country in Europe. She is very cute, with nice body and tits, and an even nicer personality. Non-rushed hour plus, kissed like a maniac, lovely BJ, great sex. One of the best times I have had in a long time. Repeated on Sunday visit, and session was even better.

Second girl was Melissa, Romanian brunette, early twenties, beautiful face and body. Equally great session as with Simone. Said she would be there Sunday but did not show up. A definite repeat if she is there.

Second girl on Sunday was Gina, Croatian blonde with silicone tits but nice job, very good session. Finally confirmed who the fabled Roxana was. She wasn't all that much to me, so passed on her, although she was not very biusy that day. Amazing how people can have such divergent tastes. Last session was with Jenny, Romanian brunette, nice tits and face, good half hour.

Reports

Hessen Bub
    Alice is leaving this Sunday. Coming back in February.

HB.

Reports

Hessen Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Investor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows if the tall dark blonde named Steffi is still working at Shark? She said she's half Italian and half Romanian and living in Italy. I assume she speaks Italian. I spent 30 minutes with her in the room this summer. She provided pretty good service. I went back there last month but didn't see her. I wonder if anyone knows where she is working right now.
    AFAIK she left the business and is working the bar at Pirates Park.

HB.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyseville  [View Original Post]
    TR FKK Sharks, Darmstadt Germany, mid-November 2014.

FUN OBSERVATIONS.

Even though I no longer feel like a tourist, every time I travel to Germany I find some interesting things to note:

On the AIRliner bus to FRA from Darmdstadt Hbf super early in the morning (like still dark pre-dawn early): This hot mom with full makeup and hair gets on with her husband and kid. I was impressed that she got all spiffed up so early. Maybe there's still a culture of glamour around air travel for some folks; for me it's just part of being a road warrior.

On FRA to Berlin flight: There was this old grandpa type across the aisle with not just one, or two iPhones, but three fairly new (2 5's and a 6+) iPhones. Drug dealer? Apple evangelist? Guy with too much cash on his hands? Maybe he can adopt me and I can go FKKing on Opa's dime.

Each trip seems to have a theme song--the dance / house track currently in vogue in Germany at that time. For me this trip (last time it was Faul and Wad Ad vs Pnau's "Changes") it is the dance cover of Chris Issak's "Wicked Game".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24dG4m8ym_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QayaydzE_eY
    Tommy, great report. You are a good writer. Nice touch with the "fun observations".

BTW, some of you guys amaze me with the details about girls. How do you remember the names and characteristics? You take a phone and make notes on the fly? Anyway, kudos to you.

Quote Originally Posted by DietCoke  [View Original Post]
    Tommy great report (and memory or notes).

You mentioned Daimlerstrasse stop and on to Sharks.

I can not find Daimlerstrasse near Sharks on google map.

I know Daimlerstrasse is the tram stop to walk to Mainhattan.
    He made a slight error. It should have read "Daimlerweg", a small street and bus stop in Otto-Rohm Strasse.

Anyone knows if the tall dark blonde named Steffi is still working at Shark? She said she's half Italian and half Romanian and living in Italy. I assume she speaks Italian. I spent 30 minutes with her in the room this summer. She provided pretty good service. I went back there last month but didn't see her. I wonder if anyone knows where she is working right now.

Reports

Vito Corleone

Janine

Quote Originally Posted by BadinSweet  [View Original Post]
    She actually kinda liked me and kissed me the whole session, no tongue of course. The kissing was decent.
    I am sure the fruity robe you were wearing got her really wet! I'm surprised your head didn't fall of from constantly checking your watch & the front door.

I also finally sessioned with her around 2-3 am after her German fan club left. They just took over the entire sitting area where she sits. Those guys sure acted like they had the way & the means.

Sharks. Daimlerstrasse?

Tommy great report (and memory or notes).

You mentioned Daimlerstrasse stop and on to Sharks.

I can not find Daimlerstrasse near Sharks on google map.

I know Daimlerstrasse is the tram stop to walk to Mainhattan.

RE: TR FKK Sharks, Darmstadt Germany, mid-November 2014

Tommy, What is your trick? Are you one of those Sheldon Cooper geniuses who remember everything? Or do you carry a notebook and record in the locker room after every session? This is one of the most informative reviews I've read thus far.

Reports

Banana Boi
    Always great reading your reviews, Tommy.

The rest of us should be embarrassed that a first time visitor to a club is able to list and give a brief description for nearly 20 girls.

TR FKK Sharks, Darmstadt Germany, mid-November 2014

TR FKK Sharks, Darmstadt Germany, mid-November 2014.

OttoRohm Strasse 72.

(Daimlerstrasse bus stop), Darmstadt 64293.

+49 6151 957970.

http://www.fkk-sharks.de

Google map link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sh...b7b5d0f94a1215.

Thurs afternoon and evening, mid-November 2014.

First club on a multi-club trip:

Sharks.

Artemis (http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1649118).

Haus Panthera.

Oceans.

INTRODUCTION.

I first went to Sharks back in 2011 (http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1119924), well before the club had its own thread here at ISG. At the time, I was solidly impressed by the spacious facility and felt the lineup was decent, but not exceptionally great.

Fast forward a few years and I think the lineup has improved greatly, making Sharks a top-tier club for the Frankfurt region.

GETTING THERE.

Use the RMV. De Journey Planner to figure out train / tram / bus connections:

http://www.rmv.de/en/

I had an overnight stayover enroute to Berlin, and decided to not bother going into Frankfurt city at all--instead, I would go straight from the FRA airport to Darmstadt and back to the airport the following day.

Getting from FRA to Darmstadt was super easy on the AIRliner express bus (http://www.rmv.de/linkableblob/en/65..._Flughafen.pdf). For 8. 15 EUR you can ride from Terminal 1 to the Darmstadt train station. Or the reverse, of course. Buses are generally every half-hour and the ride takes about half an hour. Pay the driver as you board. Super easy and point to point--you don't have to wheel luggage through train stations and maneuverer around stairs. While sleeping in Frankfurt itself would give me more options if Sharks turned out to be a dud, I knew from past experience it should be at least as good as my regular FFM club Mainhattan, and from reading reports for the past few years figured it would be better lineup wise.

Darmstadt's bus and tram network works quite well; I was able to catch Bus "capitalletterR" to the Daimlerstrasse stop easily. The bus drops you off in front of a Home Depot-like big box store--continue walking in the direction of the bus travel just past the "Meister Schmackes" casual restaurant and walk down the driveway of the car dealer. Sharks is in the back.

When I arrived around 2 pm, there were already a few men hanging around and a good assortment of dayshift girls, about 20 or so. I did a walkaround as I normally do after showering and changing into Hessen dress (naked except for a towel wrapped around my waist). A couple of girls accosted me, smelling fresh meat: blond hotties Roxanna and Mara. I told them I needed to eat first, then I made my way to the bistro and had yogurt and cornflakes for my lunch.

As usual, you could check out girls in the bistro as they ate; whilst they would wrap themselves in towels to indicate "I'm off duty" you could assess their mannerisms, which clique they were in, perhaps pick up what language they were speaking with their friends (if you are truly Italiana, why do you chat with your friends in Romanian?) and so on.

Once fortified, I made my way to the bar and started my usual FKK circuit: stake out a spot, hydrate, observe, and meet girls. Sometimes I would make rounds to see if any hotties were elsewhere--I ran into a couple of girls in the back sofas that way. I picked a couple to be on my short list; Roxanna seemed nice enough and had that vapid beach girl blonde look that is such fun, but I zeroed in on an attractive girl who hung out at the front sofas.

MAYA de Romania.

Maya stuck out for me because she had a pretty young face and striking eyes. I don't remember how I met her, except that we had a nice session in the room; lots of making out and eye contact during mish. I thought she was quite pretty, in a Katie Holmes-meets-Paulina Porizkova kind of way, and her young body was just fine. We made out like teenagers practically the whole time. Nice first session.

As usual, I hardly saw anyone in the big Sharks kino. Maybe it gets more use during busier times when rooms are hard to get but I've never seen anyone sessioning in there. I also forgot to use the wellness area; I had more fun hanging around and meeting hot girls and didn't even think about doing a sauna or whatever.

The approach level at Sharks is just about right--it's kind of like Mainhattan where pretty much all the girls will come by to pitch a session, giving you an opportunity for a nice ass or boob grab as they deliver their pitch. But if you tell them no, maybe later, etc, they don't seem to be as grumpy about it as girls at other clubs.

I hung out upstairs in a lounge chair a couple of times, with each time getting a few girls coming by to say Hello,. Either upstairs near the staircase I'd get pitched a lot by doubles teams--I guess business was slow so they figured they'd try to get as much out of the few men there as possible.

The best of the doubles pitches was from Mely and Corrina, who each took a perch on either side of my lounge chaise and leaned in, demonstrating how they like to kiss each other. "We are BFFs" they said, pronouncing it more like "bee effeh effeh". I told them during our introductions, "I'm Tommy from California" and they responded in unison, "O. M. G. ! We love California!" Best part was how they pantomined how they'd do a double blowjob; while Mely would be going base to tip Corrina would be going tip to base, and so on. Do they practice this? Like Olympic synchronized swimmers? I sure would like to watch that event in super-slow motion. Thrill of victory and all.

Back downstairs I spotted a cute super-petite girl with curly dirty blond hair; she looked like a mini Shakira. She was hanging out with Sasha, a taller slender blond who for some inexplicable reason wore a bandeau around her midsection. Usually that means a girl is covering up a tummy pooch, but Sasha seemed quite fit. Maybe just cold?

Sidonia came over, I think Sasha had told her she had tried to pick me up upstairs but I hadn't been ready yet, or maybe they just noticed that I was digging Sidonia's petite hardbody frame. I loved her smile--and the rest of her was nicely toned as well. So we went to the room.

SIDONIA.

Sidonia was a bit more businesslike than I expected, after a nice easygoing session with Maya. As sessions go Sidonia was just ok. None of the teenager making out like with Maya; it was just a rather standard fuck, albeit nice visually because of Sidonia's petite hardbody.

I noticed the lineup diminished greatly at 5 pm when the dinner food was put out. By the time I got in there it looked like one tray of grilled meats (or maybe roasted chicken?) was already cleaned out and there was just the usual steam table trays. I still had enough choices to make a good dinner though.

Food choices were:

Spaezle (not as good as Mainhattan's though).

Wedge fries.

Pork in creamy sauce.

Roasted chicken.

Usual beef goulash stew.

Hanchenfleisch (more chicken) in creamy sauce.

Icky fish thing in cups.

4 heavy-on-the-mayo salads.

Iceberg lettuce with yellow bell peppers.

Some kind of cake.

After eating I tried different places to hang out. I spent a little time below the big fish tank, noticing the variances in species therein. Most if the fish were African cichlid mbuna, but the management had thrown in some Asian koi carp for some more visual mass. I guess China is taking over Africa anyway, based on what I read in The Economist, so it all makes geographic, if not evolutionary sense.

I found a pretty good spot at the bar with my back to the bistro--I like to have a line of sight to the money lockers to see whether mongers are happy with their sessions. I met Cecil from Switzerland there; she seemed a bit lonely but still had an upbeat attitude. One milfy lady kept prancing around showing her ample ass, often bending over the bar to have her anus wink at me. I know lots of guys go for that but when there are a surplus of 19-20 year olds there, why settle?

Eventually I moved again to a sofa on the other side of the bar, closer to the stripper pole, and that's where I met Asia. I was feeling pretty mellow and wasn't sure if I was going to go for another session; I had been looking for the fabled Janine but didn't think she was there this Thursday evening. A number of girls came and left; none was really floating my boat.

When Asia (pronounced Ah zee ah) came over I didn't think I'd be interested in her--I usually don't go for Asian girls at FKK (doesn't seem right--like ordering sushi in Kansas or something like that). But Asia isn't Asian--and up close she doesn't really look that Asian to me at all. More like a young Famke Janssen. What struck me was how flawless her skin and features were--almost like an idealized avatar from a video game. I started getting a boner, so I had her take me upstairs to a room. I used to get self-conscious about walking around FKKs with a hardon under my towel, but it doesn't faze me anymore. I remember seeing some guy at World years ago hangng his towel on his boner at the bar; I don't think I'll go that far just yet.

ASIA.

Asia and I had a fun, lighthearted session; as it was my third of the night I was having a hard time popping, and almost resorted to upgrading with a CIM finish but finally busted one out close to 25 minutes in (Asia). She'd smile with a twinkle in her eye--I sensed that there was a little bit of "this guy isn't cumming yet?" there but instead of the exasperated look some girls give you Asia seemed to be having fun with it, like it was a challenge to overcome or another level to achieve in the Fuck Tommy's Brains Out video game. As my last session of the night (because I knew I wouldn't have another one in me) it was perfect.

When I left, there were taxis already waiting outside, and with my hotel just minutes away in downtown Darmstadt I was comfortably checked in and resting fairly quickly. I had considered staying all night at Sharks and might do so on another stopover, depending on flight connections. I'm sure one could get some sleep in the kino as it doesn't seem used much, and even then getting your slumber disrupted by a couple fucking nearby isn't all that bad.

SUMMARY.

I had a good time at Sharks. Whether I would make this a new regular stop for me enroute through FRA compared to Mainhattan, I'm not sure. I like the free beer at Mainhattan and the ease of finding cheap lodging in Frankfurt city. But the lineup and facilities at Sharks are superior in my opinion.

GIRLS I MET / DID.

ROXANNA blond short hair "California blonde" looks like a young Tara Reid. Came by later w / Larissa de Romania, who looks like a young Helen Hunt doing laps around the bar arm in arm looking for guys to do them both. From my reading of the ISG board I probably should have done her too, but I was abiding by my "don't take the first girl that approaches you" rule. Next time!

LARISSA Rom: Roxana's friend.

MARA blond dyed hair. Not sure where she is from.

*MAYA from Romania (Bucharest): pretty Teeny wearing a necklace. Sat on the sofa nearest the money lockers, just inside the entrance. "Just 20" she said when I asked how old she was. Bluegreen eyes, about 5'8" tall, face like Katie Holmes meets Paulina Poritzkova. Good session, lots of kissing.

JESSICA Moldavia: Big black framed nerdgirl glasses came by a few times. Saw she had snagged one of the Asian guys later.

ANDREA de Hungary: "from Pest" young cute but chubby. Glad she wasn't a pest and didn't come by too many times.

MALE / MALI (spelling?) spoke just German and Spanish. Big boned. Glad my Tijuana Spanglish came in handy.

Super skinny blonde with thigh highs. Was on my short list but didn't get her name.

NATALIA: Lip stud, acne scars, kind of witchy face. Romanian, of course. F.

SASHA Moldavia: blonde, big eyes, small tits. Wore a black midriff jumper but looked pretty thin anyway.

*SIDONIA Rom: Tiny curly hair blonde 20 year old hardbody petite processor. Like a mini Shakira. Friend of Sasha, a blonde constantly wearing a midriff jumper (maybe just cold? Didn't seem to be hiding a belly) from Moldavia. Would hang around the back sofas at the left entrance to the wellness area.

CECILE half Swiss half Italian: Older friendly girl with big tits. Seemed to be just trying out Sharks. Looked lonely.

ANTONIA Hungary: Reminded me of girls from Tijuana bar Las Chavelas, termed "Las Chubbies" by my mates because of their big booty lineup. Friendly but rather aggressive.

ELVIRA: No tats I can recall, long face. Small mole in her lumbar trampstamp region.

Cute bartender with shortish brown hair, wearing boy shorts showing a bit of butt cheek. Had Saran Wrap on thigh covering a halfway-done gat tat. Never knew Europe had such a gun culture; maybe she is also an NRA Lifetime Member like Charlton Heston?

GWEN Half Vietnamese, half Bulgarian but looks mostly Asian. Double team with Martina.

MARTINA Half Bulgarish, half Polish came by with Gwen trying to sell a double.

MELY light brown hair, face reminiscent of Lindsay Lohan.

CORRINA dark hair, looks like Shannen Doherty (actress from Beverly Hills 90210) brunette.

Double OMG! BFF! Pantomimed double BJ technique well synchronized like Olympic swimmers. Like do they rehearse or something?

PAMELA Tijuana street girl super aggressive thought she might drug me in the room and harvest my organs. Pulled me by the arm toward a cave--thought it was like the Neanderthal days with a bit of gender reversal. Or a scene from "Hostel".

DILEK looked Turk but said Rom: Was sitting at the end of the bar furthest from the front door. Big tits, friendly.

*ASIA: Fun, sassy, yet sweet. Reminded me a little of my old fave Maria from Oase: a skinny a cup brunette girl with finely defined eyebrows and flawless skin. Like a young thinner Famke Janssen. Honest about what she'd do or didn't do. Made for more trust and a better connection.

CATALEA: tall long face leopard thigh garter.

BETTY: Chunky flirty Rom, lay down on her tummy on the ottoman in front of me and spread her legs apart so her pussy would be winking at me. Hello Kitty!

FUN OBSERVATIONS.

Even though I no longer feel like a tourist, every time I travel to Germany I find some interesting things to note:

On the AIRliner bus to FRA from Darmdstadt Hbf super early in the morning (like still dark pre-dawn early): This hot mom with full makeup and hair gets on with her husband and kid. I was impressed that she got all spiffed up so early. Maybe there's still a culture of glamour around air travel for some folks; for me it's just part of being a road warrior.

On FRA to Berlin flight: There was this old grandpa type across the aisle with not just one, or two iPhones, but three fairly new (2 5's and a 6+) iPhones. Drug dealer? Apple evangelist? Guy with too much cash on his hands? Maybe he can adopt me and I can go FKKing on Opa's dime.

Each trip seems to have a theme song--the dance / house track currently in vogue in Germany at that time. For me this trip (last time it was Faul and Wad Ad vs Pnau's "Changes") it is the dance cover of Chris Issak's "Wicked Game".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24dG4m8ym_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QayaydzE_eY

A Path Well Trodden.......

Quote Originally Posted by HessenBub  [View Original Post]
    Alice is back.

HB.
    Darn it. Just left Frankfurt last night and in Zurich today. Off to Linz tomorrow for the newly opened Goldentime Xmas party.

Like others before me, I finally got to fuck the infamous German hottie Janine this past weekend. She sure has a nice pair of tits. The thrill of the chase was a lot more exciting than the actual deed itself. Many thanks goes out to Dufey, Pussylicker, Jnpr30 and BadinSweet whose contributions made my preparation and execution on this endeavor pretty seamless.

As expected, a lousy fuck ensued. She sure looked pretty though not a knockout stunner by any means. More of a mix between slim cute girl-next-door with a student model type look. On a positive note, I more than made up for my uninspired session with her by fucking two other very horny girls that night, Daisy and Sarah (ex-Andrea of World).

With late breaking news of the return of Alice, "I'll be back" as Arnie would say. Maybe as soon as this coming weekend for the Christmas party.

Thanks for the update HB.

Howie.

Reports

Hessen Bub
    Correct. That Maya.

Daria lost all her sex appeal for me.

HB.

Posting Limitations