Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 182 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Yes, "Cheena" sounds more like the word coming out from their mouths.

I was talking about some male customers in the club.

I don't know them at all. I never met them before.

I did nothing to them. I acted normal like any other customers in the club.

I was in the club alone, drinking my zero cola or 7-up quietly.

Those people harassed me for no reasons.

That's why I am surprised and confused!

One guy deliberately did some martial arts stuff and some shit like that in front of me every time I walked pass him.

What the fuck was that? Can someone tell me what the fuck was that?

Besides that, some male customers stared at me for a while, deliberately said "China!" or "Chinese!" out loud, and then walk away.

Obviously, they want me to hear it. And I've heard both English version (1 time) and German version (2 times).

Again, what the fuck was that? Can someone tell me what the fuck was that?
    Usually when people in the West have hostile, unfriendly, or racist attitudes towards another, they typically will hide that from the person. The fact that these people were very open to you in their actions suggests to me that they may not have been doing these actions with bad motive or bad intent.

I wonder if the guy doing the martial arts was honestly just trying to be funny and get you to laugh or something. Maybe he didn't mean anything bad by his actions?

I wonder if the other customers who said China to you were trying to greet you or that was their way of saying Hi or something.

In any case, apart from the girls, I have never witnessed this behavior from the men like you described. It does sound odd. I just have a hard time thinking that these men were trying to be mean to you. Maybe they are just stupid or maybe they were trying to be funny or maybe they are used to Asians who don't speak much English and were just trying to greet you or something.

I mean, maybe you are right. Maybe these guys were just being assholes, I just have a hard time imagining that folks in FKKs have ill-will towards Asians. Asians aren't known to be trouble makers, and I really can't think of any reason anyone would think badly of Asians in the FKKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Enphl  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Germany for the first time next week and plan to visit on Friday afternoon. (this is my first FKK).

A few questions:

1. I know I can get to the Darmstadt Hbf. From there which is the best public transit? Looking on RMV it says I can take BusR.

2. As I understand it, when I go in and pay the entrance fee, they give me a locker and I have to disrobe and just wear a towel.

2 A. Since towels don't have pockets, does this mean you don't carry anything with you? Cellphone, Wallet?

2 be. I assume they give you a key for the locker. Do you just have to carry that in your hand all day?

2 see. What do you normally do to kill time between sessions as you are "recovering"? I would normally go on my phone and read something but without that is there something else to keep you busy? I don't want to be constantly approached by girls while I'm in my "recovery" time.

3. I've read some people dislike Sharks because they don't want to be outdoor. Is there no indoors? Are all the girls outside?

4. Are girls responsible for keeping time? If I want a 30 min session, I expect the girl to tell me when I have 5 min left so I can make sure I finish in time. I don't want to suddenly have her tell me I owe her for 60 min because we went over by an 5 min or have her try to waste time so we purposely go over.

I don't speak German (just english) so I'm a little concerned about communication. Some stuff like BBBJ vs CBJ or CIM are hard to describe using hand gestures.

Is all of the above procedures pretty common in FKK's? I will be going to Munich as well and plan to visit a FKK there too.
    From the Darmstadt Hbf, just take a taxi to the club.

Yes, after "unchanging," you either wear a towel or a robe, whichever you prefer.

The robe has two pockets. You can actually carry a good amount of stuff in those pockets. I myself prefer the simpler towel around the waist. In the fold of my towel, I stick two condoms and my phone. Just cinch up your towel tight around your waist and you'll find you'll be able to stick stuff between the towel and your waist. Your phone technically isn't allowed inside the club (past the locker room), but you'll find that no one will bother you if you just happen to leave it in your towel and you aren't looking at in the club itself. I often access my phone in the room for various reasons (for example, music, showing photos, looking something up on the Internet, or whatever).

The key is attached to a wrist bracelet. You fasten the bracelet around your wrist just as you'd wear a watch. Don't lose your key. The lost key fee at Sharks is very expensive!

Recovery activities: Sauna, jacuzzi, drink, talk with others, relax, read a book (not common but some do), watch TV, watch kino, eat, etc.

Most of the club is indoors. There is an outdoors when the weather is nice. It is much smaller than the indoors part of the club however. You will find most of the girls inside, but some go outside sometimes to smoke or to relax in the sun for a bit.

You are both "responsible" for keeping time, depending on what you mean by "responsible. " In any case, every room in Sharks has a big clock on the wall. You should also carry a watch with a backlight. You could ask the girl to tell you when it's almost time, but then she'll have to be checking the time now and then and that could be a mood killer. So, I would suggest that you always be responsible for keeping your own time. Plus, you don't want the girl to think there is no chance of extending to an hour, otherwise, she may not be motivated to try very hard if she already knows that you will not extend to an hour no matter how good she is.

You will be totally fine with only English in Sharks.

Each FKK is different in its own ways, but the basics are the same.

I'll be in Germany for the first time next week and plan to visit on Friday afternoon. (this is my first FKK).

A few questions:

1. I know I can get to the Darmstadt Hbf. From there which is the best public transit? Looking on RMV it says I can take BusR.

2. As I understand it, when I go in and pay the entrance fee, they give me a locker and I have to disrobe and just wear a towel.

2 A. Since towels don't have pockets, does this mean you don't carry anything with you? Cellphone, Wallet?

2 B. I assume they give you a key for the locker. Do you just have to carry that in your hand all day?

2 C. What do you normally do to kill time between sessions as you are "recovering"? I would normally go on my phone and read something but without that is there something else to keep you busy? I don't want to be constantly approached by girls while I'm in my "recovery" time.

3. I've read some people dislike Sharks because they don't want to be outdoor. Is there no indoors? Are all the girls outside?

4. Are girls responsible for keeping time? If I want a 30 min session, I expect the girl to tell me when I have 5 min left so I can make sure I finish in time. I don't want to suddenly have her tell me I owe her for 60 min because we went over by an 5 min or have her try to waste time so we purposely go over.

I don't speak German (just english) so I'm a little concerned about communication. Some stuff like BBBJ vs CBJ or CIM are hard to describe using hand gestures.

Is all of the above procedures pretty common in FKK's? I will be going to Munich as well and plan to visit a FKK there too.

I can totally relate to you on that. However though I am caucasian I am not German. My experience were a bit different but nevertheless they were mocking me out of the blue. Nevertheless I have dealt with them using two ways.

1) I confronted them and said hey what happened to hitler? Is racism still allowed in Germany?

2) I took his favourite girl the one he was chatting up for quite some time (I validated (asked subtly) with the girl is he her regular and she said yes).

While he was in the cinema I took his girl by the hand. Lead her to the sofa in front of him and did public blowjob with CIM. The look on his face was beautiful. At that point in time he was the most attractive person in the club to me. LOL.

Finally.

1) you could just punch him.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveler  [View Original Post]

One guy deliberately did some martial arts stuff and some shit like that in front of me every time I walked pass him.

Besides that, some male customers stared at me for a while, deliberately said "China!" or "Chinese!" out loud, and then walk away...

Quote Originally Posted by HessenBub  [View Original Post]
    Romanians call Asians "Chinesule" or "Japanesule" or "Koreanesule".
    Romanians use also a lot of other nicks for guys from Asia at german FKK clubs. Quite famous for this guys from Asia is the nick Avatars.

Girl's name

Hi,

Anyone knows a girl, tall, blonde, from Romania, named something like "Ania"? She always sits around the bar to the direction of the kino.

Reports

Hessen Bub
    Romanians pronounce it like "Keena". Germans pronounce it "Sheena", and yes, in southern Germany they also say "Keena". Romanians call Asians "Chinesule" or "Japanesule" or "Koreanesule". Funny to see how they try to get their attention.

HB.

However, I was not talking about the girls at all.

I didn't mind what the girls said, because I knew that they just wanted to draw my attention and persuaded me to take them to the room.

I was talking about some male customers in the club.

I don't know them at all. I never met them before.

I did nothing to them. I acted normal like any other customers in the club.

I was in the club alone, drinking my zero cola or 7-up quietly.

Besides that, some male customers stared at me for a while, deliberately said "China!" or "Chinese!" out loud, and then walk away.

Obviously, they want me to hear it. And I've heard both English version (1 time) and German version (2 times).

Again, what the fuck was that? Can someone tell me what the fuck was that?

Really? When you see a person of different ethnicity or skin color, you have to do shit like this to him?

Why? Is that funny? So, you pay 65 to enter a FKK Club to do this?

I would not say those people are racists who suffer from xenophobia, but they are immature and ignorant assholes for sure.

Why can't those fucking assholes just leave other customers alone?

Reports

SwingerLover

China

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    "Kina" is not the Official German word for China. I can't say I have even heard it. However its possible that Romanians pronounce China this way.

The German way sounds like Cheena.
    More like: "Sheena", but with a softer "sh"-sound. And it's spelled: "China".

The only ones in Germany who pronounce "China" as "Keena" are the Bavarians. No idea how Romanians pronounce it.

But here's a little anekdote: The Swedish spell it "Kina" and pronounce it "Sheena", just like the Germans do.

And to the English, "China" is porcelain.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    "Kina" is not the Official German word for China. I can't say I have even heard it. However its possible that Romanians pronounce China this way.

I don't agree. China is spelled "China" in German as it is in English. However, most Germans would pronounce it "Keena" which is what I think the original poster was hearing. Some German dialects harsh up the K sound a bit, a gutteral sound not heard in English. It is produced a bit like ch except in the very back of the throat, like how a Scotsman pronounces ch in "loch". It doesn't sound at all like typical English ch to my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by TankTank123  [View Original Post]
    A right turn just north of the station that could previously be done has been closed for a few months now. As a result, the taxis now have to head west and do a long left loop to get from the station to Sharks. The bad news is that, according to 2 taxi drivers I asked, the road works will take up till next year to be completed.
    Yes I agree. Roadwork is the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by AugustYa  [View Original Post]
    Ok so the 4 hours that you spent was during the session, yeah?
    Yes.

As Maxime said, some free time is to be had. One of the reasons that I like longer sessions, and repeating with girls is that they are more happy to spend a little time pro bono.

In Sharks, Roxanna came over a couple of times to share some time on the sun lounger. As the law of diminishing returns states, the first 10 minute cuddle, free of charge, with a super-hot, naked girl is pretty sweet. I'm not sure that's quite the example used in my economics text books, but it was along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozty  [View Original Post]
    No, she got paid for her time.
    In many of the service clubs in NRW it is quite common to spend some quality time outside the room without charge. Of course when another paying customer shows up, she has to go, but relax together, having lunch or dinner, etc is not seen as strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozty  [View Original Post]
    No, she got paid for her time.
    Ok so the 4 hours that you spent was during the session, yeah?

Posting Limitations