Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 203 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortos  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, wait until some of them feed you the line: "I am from Spain, blah, blah" and you retort in perfect Espaniol. Watch them back out of that one fast. LOL!
    LOL! Yeah, I read about a couple of similar encounters. I took a look at the website and noticed that Tuesday's is "lingerie" day. I don't mind a beautiful woman in stockings and garters, that's quite a turn on. I haven't seen many comments regarding such theme days, is it that these are just not as popular? I can see some being turned off by the fact that the girls are somewhat clothed as opposed to walking around naked. Anyone have experience regarding the turnout for a Tuesday? Should I save my money and visit on another day? I wanted to go there first thing upon my arrival since I don't have any business scheduled, but come Wednesday I'll be tied up with work until at least late Saturday night. Have Sunday's gotten any better? If I enjoy myself on Tuesday I was planning on going back Sunday and actually have a day to unwind. The other possibility I was toying around with was using an agency for an outcall encounter at my hotel. Any thoughts if that's something I should consider? Just the convenience of not having to travel is appealing.

Thanks

The girl with the two GUNS tattooed?

Quote Originally Posted by Akibono  [View Original Post]
    Met a German gal from Cologne recently. Worst service in a long time. She is blonde and has a gun tattoo on her leg. I would avoid. I think her name was Melanie.
    Hello Akibono.

Are you talking about that skinny brunette with the two guns tattooed on her waist? Thought about it the last time, but decided against it. Never mind, you said blonde. Does anybody else know about the brunette with the two guns tattooed on her waist?

FiddyCent.

Reports

PussyLiccker
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveler  [View Original Post]
    She: You want 40 minutes?

I: No, I want 30 minutes. 50 Euros.

(I knew something's wrong here. It's either "30 minutes /50 Euros" or "60 minutes /100 Euros". Why the hell she asked for "40 minutes".

She: No, no 50 Euros in this club! Only 100 Euros in this club! You want 40 minutes? It's 100 Euros!

(And this when she really went too far, and made me annoyed. She wanted to earn 100 Euros from me by telling me that only option I had in World was "40 minutes /100 Euros".

In this case, if I was not being so alerted, I might just replied "Okay", and fell into her trap!

By the way, the security guards in Oase are actually just normal-sized people.

The security guards in Sharks are what scary security guards really look like. All of them are the young, tall, as strong as bulls, and as scary as the wrestlers in WWE.
    Ha! I LOL'd. You have quite the adventures. Maybe you attract the rip-off girls for some reason. Maybe you look more like a tourist than others.

Some things I tell the girls:
    1. Not my first time.
    2. I live in Germany I got to clubs alot
    3. I think CIM or Anal are disgusting(Lies)
    4. I only do 30min with new girls, and I do 1 hour if good(a girl told me that she heard this many times and don't believe me. )

Met a German gal from Cologne recently. Worst service in a long time. She is blonde and has a gun tattoo on her leg. I would avoid. I think her name was Melanie.

Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiccker  [View Original Post]
    You may have an advantage with your background. If you speak Spanish, that may go with well Romanian girls that speak Spanish. They like to communicated in certain language more than others. They are not that fond of German language and seem more fond of Latin based langues(easier for them to learn) although majority of them speak good amount of English.
    Yeah, wait until some of them feed you the line: "I am from Spain, blah, blah" and you retort in perfect Espaniol. Watch them back out of that one fast. LOL!

Reports

PussyLiccker
    Quote Originally Posted by CAliforniacate  [View Original Post]
    4. I am of Latino descent, and since there was some talk about preconceptions of other races, I was curious if there were any towards latinos.
    You may have an advantage with your background. If you speak Spanish, that may go with well Romanian girls that speak Spanish. They like to communicated in certain language more than others. They are not that fond of German language and seem more fond of Latin based langues(easier for them to learn) although majority of them speak good amount of English.

Californication,

If you don't want to stay till closing time, you should aim to catch a taxi at 15 past midnight to get to Darmstadt Bahnhof in plenty of time for last train S3 at 0:35. You need to change at Frankfurt Süd for U Bahn to Eschenheimer Tor.

Don't see that being Latino is a problem.

Line up was fine last Wednesday. Haven't tried on a Tuesday.

FKK Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    With a few highly fuckable girls arriving from World, including Andrea, Katrin and Neya, and Alice when she gets back a worthwhile addition, I look forward to a Sharks visit again, and will certainly stop me from heavy concentration on Oase.

I guess will have to go to alternating visits.

I am pleased Summer is over. Upstairs room got to 26 degrees with window open yesterday. That is too hot for me had to find a room with a fan. Anyway next summer at Sharks I will need an aircon room or go to Oase instead. Not sure if garden rooms were operating.
    Hello gentlemen,

First off, thanks for all the great information you have provided on this forum. In particular to Syzygies, whose sage advice and detailed reports have been excellent reading for my coming trip. I am travelling from the US to Frankfurt next week. I am arriving early Tuesday morning and hope to settle down and get my bearings before making my journey to Sharks. I have a couple of questions that maybe the regulars could answer.

1. What is the lineup like on a Tuesday? I hope to arrive around 4-5 PM.

2. I am staying near the Westend of Frankfurt and was wondering what it is the latest I can stay in order to return on public transportation. I am thinking a cab ride back to the station and wanted to know how late the train back to Eschenheimer Tor station leaves.

3. Will anyone of you regulars by any chance be there? I'd love to get an insider's point of view and maybe get introduced to some of the girls that deserve to be enjoyed.

4. I am of Latino descent, and since there was some talk about preconceptions of other races, I was curious if there were any towards latinos.

Again thanks for providing your time and advice. I am looking forward to this experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveler  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, if the customers & the girls have arguments about the prices so frequently in a certain club, maybe it has more to do with the girls' behaviors in that certain club?

I am just saying that it's not always the customers faults to refuse to pay a certain amount of money.

Sometimes, it may be the girls who was being dishonest and crossed the line first!

I was in World, and a girl tried to set traps to take advantage of me.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...887&viewfull=1#post1601887.
    It's good that you know the rules and know how to make sure you are not taken advantage of. These clubs should have an orientation session for all first-time foreign visitors. They should sit them down in a room and make them watch a video that explains all the rules in their own language and that teaches them how to act and how to conduct themselves with the girls. I know it sounds silly but doing something like that would avoid a lot of confusion and disputes, particularly in a highly-tourist visited club like Oase.

Quote Originally Posted by VitoCorleone  [View Original Post]
    Oase always seems to have some drama.
    In my opinion, if the customers & the girls have arguments about the prices so frequently in a certain club, maybe it has more to do with the girls' behaviors in that certain club?

I am just saying that it's not always the customers faults to refuse to pay a certain amount of money.

Sometimes, it may be the girls who was being dishonest and crossed the line first!

I was in World, and a girl tried to set traps to take advantage of me.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...887&viewfull=1#post1601887.

She: You want 40 minutes?

I: No, I want 30 minutes. 50 Euros.

(I knew something's wrong here. It's either "30 minutes /50 Euros" or "60 minutes /100 Euros". Why the hell she asked for "40 minutes".

She: No, no 50 Euros in this club! Only 100 Euros in this club! You want 40 minutes? It's 100 Euros!

(And this when she really went too far, and made me annoyed. She wanted to earn 100 Euros from me by telling me that only option I had in World was "40 minutes /100 Euros".

In this case, if I was not being so alerted, I might just replied "Okay", and fell into her trap!

By the way, the security guards in Oase are actually just normal-sized people.

The security guards in Sharks are what scary security guards really look like. All of them are the young, tall, as strong as bulls, and as scary as the wrestlers in WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Wassab  [View Original Post]
    Darmstadt Nord travelers.

Does any of you recall seeing storage lockers being available for rent / hire at this station?

Just thinking if I should store my luggage at Fra main station or at Darmstadt Nord for my return flight.

Thank you in advance.
    Unfortunately no lockers in Darmstadt Nord bahnhof. There are lockers available at Darmstadt HbF, and of course as you mentioned, at FFM (Frankfurt Main Train Station).

Quote Originally Posted by Howie  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Syzygies and HB for the latest intel on Ellis (Alice).

Howie.
    With a few highly fuckable girls arriving from World, including Andrea, Katrin and Neya, and Alice when she gets back a worthwhile addition, I look forward to a Sharks visit again, and will certainly stop me from heavy concentration on Oase.

I guess will have to go to alternating visits.

I am pleased Summer is over. Upstairs room got to 26 degrees with window open yesterday. That is too hot for me had to find a room with a fan. Anyway next summer at Sharks I will need an aircon room or go to Oase instead. Not sure if garden rooms were operating.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    And according to one writer on LSH, Alice may have flown home on Monday. Not clear if coming back or not.
    Thanks Syzygies and HB for the latest intel on Ellis (Alice).

For me, she was the hottest one in Oase during my brief visit in mid-September eventhough she wasn't that busy with other clients during my time there. Hope she does return as she told me she will be continuing with this line of work until December before taking an extended break.

Howie.

Quote Originally Posted by FinnishFucker  [View Original Post]
    Her boobs are big and saggy due to too large size and soft tissue. Unfortunately so.

Mc Adonis, as you like big swinging melons that clap to each other then this is the girl. Go for her!

-FF.
    Would you prefer them inflated with Silly jelly? I prefer tits soft. In this case the extra large did not do that much for me. I guess I would prefer smaller but firmer too. However no problem. I am not really a tit oriented man. However I don't like hard coconuts.

Reports

Vito Corleone
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaboi  [View Original Post]
    i'll never forget seeing an east indian guy get thrown out of oase for not paying the girl and watching a bunch of girls hold back one of the girls screaming "he just raped me" since the guy fucked her and didn't pay.
    oase always seems to have some drama.

a group of young russians were face to face with oase's no neck staff. not sure how it started, but the russians did not back down. they were not the muscle bound types, just sort if normal size. tattoos everywhere & just a different look in their eyes. they must have sorted out their problems as they dressed & left the club.

i remember 2 separate groups of older korean men who refused to pay for whatever services they owed. didn't want to pay the price for anal or some shit. after 10-15 min of arguing his point, no neck crew showed up & he paid immediately!

this other korean guy was pretty stubborn. refused to pay the price for a couple hrs with 2 girls. no neck crew arrived. 2 blocking the door, the other 2 holding the 2 girls back. they tried to walk out & they were grabbed by the arm & shoved back to the counter. not much space in that area & the 2 girls were furious screaming & yelling. not sure what no neck said to the korean, but he paid after a 15 sec conversation.

Posting Limitations