Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 153 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Summer-party next Saturday May 31st

Guys who knows how packed this place will be? As World parties or not as bad. Should I admit early to get a locker? Or arriving at about 5:00 PM will be OK?

Quote Originally Posted by FiddyCent  [View Original Post]
    "Its already been written that Mira is a bit of nutter, an "over the top" girl, so hardly surprising that you needed to shut her up. Get a dick in her mouth. : the".

I didn't want to pay for CIM. My dick had to be in her pussy, but I had to get her to stop talking. Maybe I will try the ball gag in the S&M room. Oh yeah, the girls wanted 50 Euros more for the use of that room. OK, I will take your advice and just stick my dick in her mouth or avoid her completely. Geez, I guess, I missed not reading that report.

"Livia doesn't have best reputation.".

No, probably not. However, she has that killer spinner body and cute face that I like. I think I established a connection with her. The trick with her is to treat her gently and book her for a full hour with ANAL. (Soft anal).
    Mira does a quite good teasing blowjob. Indeed that keeps her quiet as you explore her pink bits. Mira has a great set of tits that are a joy to hold in your hands. She is not for everyone but she can be a lot of fun chasing her around the room. She speaks excellent Italian too and enjoys speaking it.

Livia is a girly one. She needs gentle handling. Can be a GFE if she wants so you YMMV on that one. She does have a really nice slim, petite body that is all proportional with firm be cup natural breasts that are a joy to view and to have and behold. Nice to know you banged Livia's asshole. You must indeed made a connection with her if you were joined up to her with your full length in her back tunnel. Making a connection, that is one way of explaining anal penetration. Livia speaks really good Italian too like Isabella does too and Mira as well.

Yes, StarletVoyager.

I was in there recently. The girls say a minimum of 1 hour and 50 Euros more for the use of the room. There is a daybed, which is small. A swing platform, capable of supporting 130 kgs. Use your imagination. A big "X" with restraints and whips. Finally, there is a throne where the girl can kneel before you and give you a royal BBBJ. I thought it was fun, but the room is very hot, temperature wise.
    FiddyCent.
    Very interesting! It's been a long time that I'm curious about this room. But I guess it need girls with experiences, especially for a newbie customer.

About this throne, it's only for BBBJ? Not for golden shower games for example?

I know, it's unusual fantasies, but sometimes I'm thinking to trying new different things than classic sex session.

As we can say, what happens in Sharks stays in Sharks.

I'm curious, I would like to try new things, but in the other hand, I know that the situation can make me laugh in the room if I'm not focus.

Game Of Thrones.

Quote Originally Posted by StarletVoyager  [View Original Post]
    I might try the throne and be a true king for the day!!LOL.
    You may never want to give it up, SV. Hayley gave me the wet BBBJ, in case you were wondering. Enjoy, your highness. I have abdicated the throne.

FiddyCent.

thanks fiddy

I might try the throne and be a true king for the day!!LOL.

I asked two separate girls.

Quote Originally Posted by HessenBub  [View Original Post]
    AFAIK there's no minimum time or additional fee for the sm room.

HB.
    Hello HB.

With all due respect, I asked two different girls I previously had sessions with. Both of them said separately that there was an extra fee. I know this may have been an upsell, but the two girls I spoke with did not speak to each other before I took one of them to the room. I was not going to haggle on my last night in town, not over the 50 Euros. I came, I tried, and enjoyed it very much. The pad on the floor in front of the throne allowed my girl to suck in a comfortable position and have full access to my nuts. I then can look down on her eyes as she is sucking me. That has got to be worth an extra fifty to some guys, right? StarletVoyager. It is now up to you if you want this.

FiddyCent.

Never tried this shit before.
    Not my cup either. But I saw a room specially designed for s&m in Panthera Haus as well. Might be it is available there. Newer asked.

s&m

Never tried this shit before. Anyway the throne sounds self explanatory but with regards to the whips and restraints what can one realistically expect to get up to in there? finally a swing platform? i know you said use your imagination fiddy but i fail. sex whilst she's swinging, could you elaborate. i know fkk clubs are not for this but what the hell if its available...........

Reports

Hessen Bub
    AFAIK there's no minimum time or additional fee for the sm room.

HB.

S & M room

Can someone give me the low down on this room at sharks how much and what you expect to get?
    Yes, StarletVoyager.

I was in there recently. The girls say a minimum of 1 hour and 50 Euros more for the use of the room. There is a daybed, which is small. A swing platform, capable of supporting 130 kgs. Use your imagination. A big "X" with restraints and whips. Finally, there is a throne where the girl can kneel before you and give you a royal BBBJ. I thought it was fun, but the room is very hot, temperature wise.

FiddyCent.

s and m room?

Can someone give me the low down on this room at sharks how much and what you expect to get?

Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveler  [View Original Post]
    So, next time, I think I'll tell those girls something like.

"I am an Asian American who was recently sent to Germany by a company, I live in Germany right now, and I've been to many FKK clubs and fuck countless girls."

"Every girl I fuck is willing to do DFK+DATY+BBBJ+covered sex with many positions for 50/ half hour."

"Last time a girl cheat and try to charge me extra 50 for kissing, I complain it to the front desk, and the girl was fired."
    That's it!

The best would be if you put all those sentence in one line, and don't forget to raise the volume when you spell "FIRED".

From that moment, all the girls will love you.

That picture of Roxanna in the Sharks webpage wearing the mask is flattering. I look forward to meeting her in the future, but that is up to fate to decide.
    The mask pic is very realistic.

Would be nice for some others to list some highly recommended girls that are different to my spec too. Such as little red-head Rosa reputed to be excellent. Its not clear to me who all the very best girls are at times. I suppose if they were my spec type girls I would remember them. However super bodies don't always go with super GFE, unfortunately.

Roxanna is capable of acting just like a girlfriend in the room (or better than that). Doesn't mean she is outstanding at anything in particular, like Cindy is, but I always have a super time. Not everyone is liking her so much. Her English skills are weak. She understands very basic English but she prefers to speak to me in basic Deutsch (which she can speak a little better than English). I answer in English or bad Deutsch. She is not one for wasting a lot of time in the lounge. I see her fleeing from lounge time wasters regularly. She is a money maker and busy with a fairly continuous flow of customers. However there is no hint of upsell. She probably likes customers who spend more than a fiddy, as she has complained to me on occasion about customers who want "Alles für fünfzig". I don't see her doing many very short sessions. Ass fucking is available sometimes, but not to everyone. She does not offer to me as I fuck too long. CIM is available, but she doesn't push for it. I like that she will do it only if customer requests it. She likes customers that are relax and have fun types and don't put any pressure on her. I suppose all girls like non-pressure customers. Once you find out who Roxanna is, and decide to try, on a busy day like a Sunday, you want to approach her rapidly and make it known you are keen, otherwise can find yourself quickly way down a queueing list. Happened to me once when I was in a session with another girl when Roxanna arrived. By the time I saw her, I was already 3rd in the queue. I developed a habit of greeting her as she arrived at reception and getting to be first in the queue. I could recognise her fully clothed from a distance even when she covered her head completely with a hood. LOL Her height and clothing style and smallish ass would be a give away, plus I would know to expect her between 12:30 and 1 on Sunday.

Girls seem to like to be booked straight away when they arrive, as long as they feel no rush, so they can take time to do the makeup, get a drink and a smoke etc. To get relaxed, and have a chat to their buddies. Then to have a nice easy customer like me for the hour is great. Often a quick bite for lunch then follows the first session. Sometimes girls are not always keen to do very long bookings like 5 hours. Its good money but they get bored. I would rather book the girl for multiple sessions on the same day rather than to take a very long continuous booking. Saves money and the girl doesn't have to get so bored by me.

World's environment

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the education on the Caves. I did not know they could be made cool. Beds don't creak for me that badly, or I switch off and don't notice. Perhaps I fuck so gently as to hardly disturb them at all. No bang bang bang from me.

Dufey would love to have the Turks shouting and cheering while he bangs the girl's ass in the Kino, I think. LOL. Each to their own preference.

I do recommend World for broad selection of mostly GFE girls. I don't know that many really dud girls at World, except maybe the odd one a little cock scared (I did not see Larissa for a long time) or a bit too much acting (Lea and Jennifer). I rate German girls as very risky though (stereo-type). Then it just comes down to choosing girls to your own spec.
    Hello Syzygies.

Apologies to the other members about the talk about FKK World on the Sharks forum. I was just wondering, now that you know about my dislikes of the Sharks rooms, how the rooms in World are like. I need the bang bang bang in order to generate enough action. The kino might actually be the best room, since it is spacious and has good air flow. I will have to remember to bring noise cancelling headphones or earplugs next time. Is there a base (hotel) I can establish in Giessen that you or other board members can recommend? I will continue to visit Sharks. There is enough there for me to pay a few more quality visits. The changing room toilet needs a lock, though. I finally did discover the second toilet near the kino entrance. I might just use that one next time.

Thanks again for the tips on the World girls.

FiddyCent.

Some of the beds in the upstairs rooms creaked badly when I did the hard pumping. Also, there were a couple of Turkish guys shouting at each other loudly between two rooms. Not sure what they were saying, but add that to the distraction. The cave rooms were surprisingly cool. They were dark, but each has its own air conditioning unit, set to 17 deg see. I had my little flashlight with me and it helped. The noise from downstairs could not be shut out and was still a distraction. I think all that is left are the teepees in the garden area. That might not work out so well in the winter months when I plan my next visit. Perhaps we will meet up then, or when I finally head up to FKK World.
    Thanks for the education on the Caves. I did not know they could be made cool. Beds don't creak for me that badly, or I switch off and don't notice. Perhaps I fuck so gently as to hardly disturb them at all. No bang bang bang from me.

Dufey would love to have the Turks shouting and cheering while he bangs the girl's ass in the Kino, I think. LOL. Each to their own preference.

I do recommend World for broad selection of mostly GFE girls. I don't know that many really dud girls at World, except maybe the odd one a little cock scared (I did not see Larissa for a long time) or a bit too much acting (Lea and Jennifer). I rate German girls as very risky though (stereo-type). Then it just comes down to choosing girls to your own spec.

Posting Limitations