Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 183 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozty  [View Original Post]
    The day after I had seen them both, I asked Jessica if Roxanna was around. She suggested that Roxanna had fallen out with her and that she wouldn't be in that day. She wasn't there the next day either. Does Jessica run the place?
    Roxanna has not yet sent me a message to say she is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozty  [View Original Post]
    The day after I had seen them both, I asked Jessica if Roxanna was around. She suggested that Roxanna had fallen out with her and that she wouldn't be in that day. She wasn't there the next day either. Does Jessica run the place?
    Maybe she is connected?

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]

Ramona now in Oase. Seems she fell out with Jessica. See my report in Oase thread.

If you are in Sharks to late on a Friday or Sat night, I believe there is a night bus to Frankfurt. May need taxi to bus stop. Check RMV app or DB Navigator.

Ramona now in Oase. Seems she fell out with Jessica. See my report in Oase thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SerendaLover  [View Original Post]
    And can you tell how long does the travel last from Sharks to Frankfurt Hbf?
    23 mnts 55 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortos  [View Original Post]
    I think you can negotiate a lower taxi fare than 65 e from Sharks to FFM Hbf: I was able on multiple occassions to get 50 e rate, after a bit of haggling. Of course it is much cheaper to to take the train or S-bahn. However, 50-55 e, not 65 e, should be the taxi-fare-penalty for staying late night at Sharks.
    Thank you Ortos;.

And can you tell how long does the travel last from Sharks to Frankfurt Hbf?

Reports

Banana Boi

All wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Rion69  [View Original Post]
    You are all wrong regarding China!

These are girls who simply learned Cockney English: China = China plate = mate.

So it just means "mate" (friend).
    Only heard them say "China" to Asian men so only Asian men are Romanian girls' "mate"?

It's possible to take public transportation all the way to Sharks!

Quote Originally Posted by Enphl  [View Original Post]
    I know I can get to the Darmstadt Hbf. From there which is the best public transit? Looking on RMV it says I can take BusR.
    Hi Enphl,

I am an adventurous guy like you, and I see taking public transportation to Sharks as a part of my FKK adventure.

I visited Sharks 10 times recently, and I take public transportation most of the time.

In terms of Sharks.

The nearest bus stop is "Daimlerweg" (Bus are: Darmstadt Hbf-Daimlerweg-Darmstadt Nordbahnhof)(3 minutes walk to Sharks).

The nearest tram stop is "Rhonring" (Darmstadt Hbf-Rhonring)(20 minutes walk to Sharks).

The nearest train station is "Darmstadt Nordbahnhof"(20 minutes walk to Sharks).

Check them up on Google or DB or RMV official website.

The easiest and most convenient public transportation to Sharks is "Bus are" without doubt.

After you arrive at Darmstadt Hbf, go to "Bus stop No. 2" outside Darmstadt Hbf (It used to be at Bus stop No. 1, but it changed to No. 2 temporarily due to road construction.) and take "Bus are (Direction: Darmstadt Nordbahnhof)" and get off at "Daimlerweg".

After you get off the bus at "Daimlerweg", Sharks' entrance is only 3-minute walk away. (You can see the big commercial sign in front of you. You can't miss it.).

The route of "Bus are" is like this: Darmstadt Hbf-Daimlerweg-Darmstadt Nordbahnhof (back and forth).

"Bus are" runs between Darmstadt Hbf and Darmstadt Nordbahnhof, so you can also take "Bus are" when you are at Darmstadt Nordbahnhof.

As long as you arrive at Darmstadt Hbf or Darmstadt Nordbahnhof before 22:00, the easiest way is to take "Bus are".

As I said, I am an adventurous guy, and I see taking public transportation to Sharks as a part of my FKK adventure.

I stay in a hotel in Frankfurt, and I find out that it is possible to take public transportation all the way to Sharks. No need of taxi at all.

Frankfurt Hbf- S-Bahn / RB- Darmstadt Hbf- Bus are- Sharks.

Sharks- Tram 5- Darmstadt Hbf- S-Bahn / RB- Frankfurt Hbf.

On my way back, I always walk about 1. 5 KM to "Rhonring" to take Tram 5 to Darmstadt Hbf. (I only take a taxi from Sharks to Darmstadt Hbf when it is rainy heavily or too cold.).

Sharks closed at 4 am.

"Bus are" and "Darmstadt Nordbahnhof" are available only after 5 am.

So, the only option is to take the first tram 5 from "Rhonring" to Darmstadt Hbf at 4:29, and then take S-Bahn 3 at 5:05 to go back to Frankfurt.

Taking the public transportation is really a big save from the expensive German Taxi fare.

Save the money for taxi, and use it on sex. It feels better! LOL.

All wrong

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    I've heard Romanian girls at Oase and World call Asian men "China" and "Japan". I don't think they're being offensive since after I tell them where I'm from they call me by the name of the place.

Also heard a grown adult man at PHG call a dark skinned girl "Africa".

Never heard any male customer making a derogatory remark over another male customer's ethnicity. With the exception of very few customers, guys in FKK clubs are friendly and Germans will even go out of their way to direct you to the best girls.
    Folks,

You are all wrong regarding China!

These are girls who simply learned Cockney English: China = China plate = mate.

So it just means "mate" (friend).

Reports

Banana Boi
    I've heard Romanian girls at Oase and World call Asian men "China" and "Japan". I don't think they're being offensive since after I tell them where I'm from they call me by the name of the place.

Also heard a grown adult man at PHG call a dark skinned girl "Africa".

Never heard any male customer making a derogatory remark over another male customer's ethnicity. With the exception of very few customers, guys in FKK clubs are friendly and Germans will even go out of their way to direct you to the best girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloss  [View Original Post]
    I visited several clubs for quite many times over the past few years, but never ever seen anything like that happened to me or anyone else. I think that you just happened to be with wrong people.

Like you say, girls calling me China this China that happens sometimes but I don't care because of the reasons you said and also I do not expect manners from girls from poor as fuck countries in Eastern Europe. Saying that, I have the impression that maybe these men might be also from East. I can not really imagine that Germans do that. As far as attitude to strangers goes, Germans are polite as hell. They try to avoid troubles at all cost and I feel that is why they follow rules and laws so strict. One example. Germans made the "quiet time" law so that you do not have to deal with noisy neighbors.
    I can say that after being at Oase, World, Sunshine, Club Heaven and Artemis in the past 2 years I have never seen or heard anything that related to my ethnicity (I am ethnic Chinese). Out loud anyways. Additionally in my time in Budapest, Hungary and Prague. K5 or other clubs in Prague, never as well. I did get charged 2 x for beer in Prague as I ordered in English at a night club but never a blatant call out as you've described. Mark me lucky perhaps. Or oblivious?

Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Yes, "Cheena" sounds more like the word coming out from their mouths.

Those people harassed me for no reasons.

That's why I am surprised and confused!

One guy deliberately did some martial arts stuff and some shit like that in front of me every time I walked pass him.

What the fuck was that? Can someone tell me what the fuck was that?

Besides that, some male customers stared at me for a while, deliberately said "China!" or "Chinese!" out loud, and then walk away.

Obviously, they want me to hear it. And I've heard both English version (1 time) and German version (2 times)...
    I visited several clubs for quite many times over the past few years, but never ever seen anything like that happened to me or anyone else. I think that you just happened to be with wrong people.

Like you say, girls calling me China this China that happens sometimes but I don't care because of the reasons you said and also I do not expect manners from girls from poor as fuck countries in Eastern Europe. Saying that, I have the impression that maybe these men might be also from East. I can not really imagine that Germans do that. As far as attitude to strangers goes, Germans are polite as hell. They try to avoid troubles at all cost and I feel that is why they follow rules and laws so strict. One example. Germans made the "quiet time" law so that you do not have to deal with noisy neighbors.

For public transport to Sharks there is a VIA train from Frankfurt Hbf direct to Darmstadt Nord At 11:25 and every 2 hours leaving platform 12. Its easy walk to Sharks from there. I always use this method to get to Sharks as its very efficient. Leave 11:25 arrive Sharks before 12:00. Next one at 13:25 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Enphl  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the answers.

I know I can take a taxi however I prefer to take public transit. I'm always afraid that the driver won't understand my instruction so I'd rather take public transit where I can look things up in advance. Maybe going back I'd take a taxi since the hbf is pretty universal.

So you bring condoms with you? I was going to ask if I need to bring them or if the girls will have supplies (comdoms, lube).

If they don't allow phones in the club, I guess there is no reason for me to carry it with me.

Do you typically carry money with you or lock it up? If you keep it in the locker, I assume you pay afterwards?

As for keeping time, when I see girls (never been to an FKK), I usually depend on the girl to tell me (or ask if I want more time) and not just automatically go past time and surprise me. Sure having the girl look at the clock can kill the mood depending on how subtle she is, but I with think me having to constantly check the time myself would be even more of a mood killer. Do you automatically get charged the 1 hr time even if you are a few min over? With me not speaking english and being asian, I will probably stick out as a newbie or tourist pretty easily. I have some concern about the girl trying to take advantage by stretching the time.
    Public transit. Go to Google Maps. In Google Directions, type in Darmstadt Hbf as the starting point and fkk-sharks as your destination. Then click on the "public transit" option for directions. Google Maps will advise you the steps you need to take. But keep in mind that this tram only operates every hour. Plus, it will take you twice as long as a taxi, not counting the time you need to wait for the tram. So, again, I would suggest taking a taxi. If you are concerned about language difficulties, write the address down on a piece of paper and give it to them. You will not have problems with the taxi (very unlikely).

You can also use the English version of the Deutschbahn - db(dot)de web site for directions or the same app for your phone.

You don't need to bring your own condoms. The girls provide these for free. If you have your own preference, you may want to bring your own.

At Sharks, you will be provided two lockers. One little one for valuables and one big one for clothes. The same key opens both. You put your money in the little locker.

Technically, if you go 1 minute over, you are liable for one hour. Many girls will not be so strict. But to be on the safe side, end your sessions no later than the 28-29 minute mark to be on the safe side. You can ask the girl to watch the time for you, but if you want to be sure and safe, I suggest you watch the time yourself. But you can do how you like. These are just my personal recommendations. Try different ways and see what works best for you.

Solo

Assholes everywhere in life. Dot let them distract you for one minute from the mission of lovely girls!!

Posting Limitations