Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 243 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]
    Sirioja,

This is the reason why I stop booking Dina for maybe these last 2 years since she restrain herself from the session and make it feel like the fake.
    Dina is beautiful and does a great job in the first few times. Then she gets used to you and spends too much time talking. Her session are DFK and DATY, but she just starts to waste time talking too much. Apart from that, in my opinion, she gives really good service. I stopped booking her as well. I also don't like the expectation that if you took someone once, now you have to take them every time.

Thursday, I was with a girl with blue eyes, high black ponytail and she was wearing a short short jeans skirt / belt around her waist. One of the best sessions I had at Sharks. DFK, DATY and pretty much anything I wanted. Coupled with the fact that she is super sexy, this was a great session. Sorry I don't recall the name, but she is the only one that matches that description there, so easy to spot (also the jeans and small brown dot by the HER right side of the nose).

I had a session with a Serbian girl (Noa). She has long black her and blue eye. She is overactive when she talks and that might be misleading (I almost didn't take her because of it), but ignore it, she does a great job. She is new to Sharks (Thursday was her 3rd day) and she moans and talks sexy during. CIM or face, good deep BJ, no upselling and she does her best to make you feel comfortable and leave the room happy.

Kosmina wasn't there. Does anyone knows where she is or if she is coming back?

Dina

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    I agree Dina's look is very attractive also for me with very pretty face and she is elegant, but she doesn't want to loose control in sex, too professional, bad feeling, she doesn't work much often sitting and turning around the bar.
    Sirioja,

This is the reason why I stop booking Dina for maybe these last 2 years since she restrain herself from the session and make it feel like the fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim57  [View Original Post]
    Extra 25 for finishing on her tits. Not sure if this covers any part of the body though. Some of the more regular clubbers here will know. You could always your girl of choice.
    It is good that it was just 25 euro for the finish on tits since some girls charge that as an extra 50 euro. Some girls like Mia does not charge anything for the come on any part of her body. Mia has a great slim, firm body that looks good with my come on her.

Yra

I didn't ask. I was pretty tired at that stage. Had thought I had finished for the day but couldn't resist when I saw here. DFK isn't important to me and I was happy with what she was doing so didn't bother with DATY. No extra money was asked for at any point.
    So right. Yra from my experience does not upsell for anything. Maybe a suggestion if you indicate for it. For me there was no need to ask for the DFK or the DATY it just happens and was part of the flow of the session. She may ask to move to the bed if it is uncomfortable wherever else you are doing it. One time the floor heating was so hot Yra say can we get off the floor and move to the bed since the heated carpet floor was getting too much for her.

I just really enjoy fucking Yra. She just fits nicely for some reason. She makes me come nicely and with good feelings.

I am glad Yra is still at Sharks recently this week / last week since Yra last says she will leave for Romania and not come back to work in the business in mid January. So as always these girls change their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by HessenBub  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do it at all, or just for extra money or you didn't want it?

HB.
    I didn't ask. I was pretty tired at that stage. Had thought I had finished for the day but couldn't resist when I saw here. DFK isn't important to me and I was happy with what she was doing so didn't bother with DATY. No extra money was asked for at any point.

Yra

Quote Originally Posted by HessenBub  [View Original Post]

HB.
    In all my sessions with Yra there has been copious DATY and DFK. Also check YamaYama's reports too who had the same from Yra.

Yra .... no kissing or DATY

HB.

Extra 25 for finishing on her tits. Not sure if this covers any part of the body though. Some of the more regular clubbers here will know. You could always your girl of choice.

Jim57

Good report, thanks. Quick question if you don't mind. How did you end up paying $125? Was there a voluntary or on demand tip? You said you went an hour but she did not care, perhaps you paid more to make up? Or was there a separate fee for cumming on tits?

And in general, what is the payment practice for cumming on any part of the girl, other than face or in mouth? If you pull out, remove the condom, and cum on butt, tummy, tits, feet, etc, is there a mandatory fee, or is it mutually agreed upon between the punter and the girl?

Good day at Sharks. Plenty of choice of girls. Girls outnumbered the guys by about 2 to 1 most of the day. I was there from about 3 pm until 11.30. Girls not happy, many had done no sessions by the time I left. Lots of new girls which may be part of the problem. The management probably need to cut back on their recruitment and spend more tome on advertising or they will struggle to maintain their business.

Anyway I was hoping to continue the great run of sessions I've been having this week. Spent most of the time in the first hour fending off the unwelcome attention of the older Italian lady. She claims to be the best blow job in the world. I don't care, I'm not interested. I'm too polite, I should probably have told her to fuck away off from the start.

Took a good luck around and made up a short list for a session. I wasn't in any hurry though. Very glad I waited as the divine Moira came and stood at the bar beside me to order a drink. I could see she was shivering so I asked her if she was cold. We started a conversation. I very quickly made my decision that she was number one on my list. I also quickly sussed that she was an extremely intelligent girl. We had a really interesting conversation and then I asked her to go to one of the couches so we could do a bit of caressing as we chatted until she finished her tea to get warmed up. Pretty soon she went to freshen up, came back and we were off to the room.

She asked how long I wanted. I said lets take it slow and do an hour. I was pretty sure their was enough chemistry to see us through. What a great session! Lots of DFK, great BBBJ, plenty of DATY on her gorgeous pussy, sex and then a nice climax on her lovely, small, perky tits. The run of great sessions continues. We then spent a fair amount of time chatting and I'm sure we were well over the hour. Damage was 125 euro. Well worth it. She's pretty new to Sharks but if she stays I think she will become a star attraction.

Got some food. I thought it was more than adequate standard. Had a coffee then went to the sauna.

Spent a lot of time sitting on a couch with numerous girls coming to sit with me and offering their services. I was pretty much decided I was finished though. Had a coffee at the bar chatting to Moira. At that point I was still her only punter of the day! I had paid her 125, but she had 120 to pay to the club. So up to that time she had made 5 euro in about 5 hours including an hour fucking my brains out.

As we chatted another girl appeared beside Moira and I was distracted. What a beautiful sight! Turns out she was Yra who I seem to remember being discussed on here. I don't remember what the reports said but I wanted to get into a room with her. We talked for a bit and then off we went. Another great session. Different from earlier, no kissing or DATY but really great BBBJ, short burst of cowgirl and then some lovely hand work.

Sat around for a bit, had some more food, then back to the hotel. Pretty tired and looking forward to my last day of the trip tomorrow. Still unsure where I'm heading. I'll decide tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryManila  [View Original Post]
    Dina is my favourite girl at Sharks and looking into her blue eyes is like paradise for me.

For me she has a pretty face, nice body, is intelligent and clever.

Well, some say she is acting too much during session.

But I love to play my games with her!

BM
    I agree Dina's look is very attractive also for me with very pretty face and she is elegant, but she doesn't want to loose control in sex, too professional, bad feeling, she doesn't work much often sitting and turning around the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Although I am liking girls with very pretty face, I still not session with them if I don't get right vibe from them and enjoy in the room.

So we have to make a compromise between looks and performance.

There are some girls who make dream performance. If she has both looks and dream performance then should be rated as a super star . There are not many that have everything
    Of course I agree for finding friendly smiling pretty GFE girl with a lot of DFK and she would be my superstar and my regular for many meetings, but after more than 20 visits at Sharks and same at Oase in 2014 , no such superstar for me to meet 10/20/30 times, Maria blond Oase was nearly in July but not with her behaviour now, but I found in other clubs fortunately, nevertheless I prefer to try and fail for GFE sex with girls like Dina than going with most girls who have for me only average look at Sharks and Oase like Delek even amazing tits or Mia even smiling or Alice seen Sunday but not so slim.

Dina

Even I don't have good feeling with Dina and she doesn't want to play my games, I can't say she doesn't do the job for only sex suck and fuck, but so pretty girl should make dream, but not for me, unfortunately.
    Dina is my favourite girl at Sharks and looking into her blue eyes is like paradise for me.

For me she has a pretty face, nice body, is intelligent and clever.

Well, some say she is acting too much during session.

But I love to play my games with her!

BM

Planning to visit Sharks today. Some stuff I need to do so probably get there mid to late afternoon.

Even I don't have good feeling with Dina and she doesn't want to play my games, I can't say she doesn't do the job for only sex suck and fuck, but so pretty girl should make dream, but not for me, unfortunately.
    Although I am liking girls with very pretty face, I still not session with them if I don't get right vibe from them and enjoy in the room.

So we have to make a compromise between looks and performance.

There are some girls who make dream performance. If she has both looks and dream performance then should be rated as a super star like Madi at World. There are not many that have everything perfect, but some come close.

We can't get too keen on girls that have looks only, where service just doesn't go above average, or when the girl has no stamina to go for a good duration. I pick slim legs in preference to big tits. I don't like upper convex curving sillies that make me think of coconut shells, nor extreme sag.

Girls I choose regularly will be slim, pretty face, cute small nose, ass not too broad, and give me a good time in the room with skills and a good vibe. Its tough to find girls that match every category. Just looks only is not enough, if I don't like the attitude. I don't care what country or skin colour though.

The 4 girls I have done many times are reliable and good in all categories. No need to think much on girls that are great looking but give the wrong vibe, unless the line up is getting rather poor.

Cosmina is one pretty girl I will try again, since despite some bad reports she performed quite good for me, when not many other pretty options were around. My session with Dilek was weak by comparison so probably no repeat there.Lacks stamina.

Posting Limitations