Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 338 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast
xdate.ch
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    The front desk woman is not too friendly at sharks in general, refused me a robe replacement when I found the one I got had broken band rings. On the other hand, the girls working at the bar serving drinks are incredibly patient, and generally friendly and quite pretty. I always give them a nice tip at the end of the night. The little blond at Oase bar is also pretty and friendly and she too appreciates a good tip. Hopefully it is ok to discuss tipping in the context of bartenders, and not inflammatory, as in the case of working girls, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    If the ATM gave you 10 euro notes, might it have given the other ATM users before you 10 euro notes? And those guys would have had first crack at exchanging those 10 euro notes for any 50 euro notes in the register.
    Nop I took from outside machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    That day after my phone-check failed, I drove to sharks, and asked again at the reception yet she still didn't want to tell me instead of that she pointed at the girls' attendance sheet and repeated what she told me in the phone 30 minutes ago:"how I suppose to know when there are 100 girls here? Anyway, I still went side. Hours later I came back for changing some cash, ATM machine gave me 50 pieces of 10-euros notes which made it impossible to fold my wallet. I asked to change for 200 euros, but she refused and claimed there's no 50 euros in the cashier. Wtf no 50 euros? She probably received dozens of 50 euros in the past hours. Anyway I can't open the cashier to check.

I hold a better opinion towards sharks than my friend, but the blond reception is among the worst I've lately seen.
    If the ATM gave you 10 euro notes, might it have given the other ATM users before you 10 euro notes? And those guys would have had first crack at exchanging those 10 euro notes for any 50 euro notes in the register.

That day after my phone-check failed, I drove to sharks, and asked again at the reception yet she still didn't want to tell me instead of that she pointed at the girls' attendance sheet and repeated what she told me in the phone 30 minutes ago:"how I suppose to know when there are 100 girls here? Anyway, I still went side. Hours later I came back for changing some cash, ATM machine gave me 50 pieces of 10-euros notes which made it impossible to fold my wallet. I asked to change for 200 euros, but she refused and claimed there's no 50 euros in the cashier. Wtf no 50 euros? She probably received dozens of 50 euros in the past hours. Anyway I can't open the cashier to check.

I hold a better opinion towards sharks than my friend, but the blond reception is among the worst I've lately seen.
    I've had my share of issues at the reception. However, they always make change for me. The older blonde lady is not so nice and that's her personality and that will not change, so don't ask her questions; you want to know something ask the thekes or the girls. The younger girl at the reception (used to work at the bar) is super nice. Minimize interaction with the reception. Also, ask the manager lady with the black hair and blue eye. She is always doing what I ask from her. She is not the smiliest individual in the world, but she takes care of what I ask and I am not to special, so she is probably the same with all clients. Don't childish!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus8  [View Original Post]
    You have to explain to theke frau that you don't want to drive 500 km just to get dissapointed even with 100+ girls you want classy ones, LOL.
    Have you ever seen Sharks thekes except the pretty brunette? Do you think they can understand what I call classy and not only for look without silicon, tatoo or piercing out of belly but also and even more for behaviour, and a girl can become less classy when change of behaviour, hunting.

Nevertheless, I was there and had to force to read their girls working list to know for Rebeka and Agnes, I will never trust Sharks thekes now to drive nearly 5 h, I did with World staff when I need and never had problem for answer even they knew I will not come when answer was: not here today, but even hells, always very honest for answer, that s also why I feel better at World, Sharks is too much a prostitution factory: why not fucking first girl you see? Then my fav would be slim blond Vanessa at Oase who only say: zimmer? Why loosing time to choose or chat to feel if the girl is friendly, better ficky ficky in the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    She probably can't tell you because she doesn't know the answer. She may not have records of last night. Also they cannot predict the future. They would only know if the girl is present or they saw her recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    if she didn't know I m a regular I think she had refused, then she checked the list and could answer: no, both are not here today, l.
    You have to explain to theke frau that you don't want to drive 500 km just to get dissapointed even with 100+ girls you want classy ones, LOL.

She probably can't tell you because she doesn't know the answer. She may not have records of last night. Also they cannot predict the future. They would only know if the girl is present or they saw her recently.

The woman with somewhat american accent who works on Sunday early shift is always very helpful for me. The others do seem less friendly.

All of them struggle to be patient with telephone callers with annoying questions, like do they really have any young pretty girls or are they dried up old things. Most callers seem to not believe what they are being told about the club girls. I mean its impossible to get such good firls for this price, right? LOL.
    I don't know what ask others, but when I ask if a girl work today, of course they can answer because they have girls who work list, last Saturday casting was not exceptional so I go to ask theke for 2 girls thinking they might be busy in room for hours, answer: we have about 100 girls, so I said to the stupid blond, not the older one: not my question, check on your list, but I was asking her to work, if she didn't know I m a regular I think she had refused, then she checked the list and could answer: no, both are not here today, so I asked: but were they working the day before, just to know if they were in day off and I could decide to return on Sunday, and they can also check this list.

1 year ago, they answered when I called for Ingrid. Mold, so they can do it for the girls who are working on the day or not, they just don't want, they seem to think they have so many girls so they are the best club, but for me not more than 5 really attractive girls at the moment, Sharks is lucky and successful club at the moment but theke services are not the best and things can change.

At Oase, Alicia or the short brunette hair are smiling but don't even seem to know the girls when you ask for 1 and no list there? So I prefer my hells contacts, they are more professional.

I mean its impossible to get such good firls for this price, right? LOL.
    Well its always better to check it out ourself and not based 3rd party info.

The girls still make alot more to what they can do in their home countries or other jobs. Low margin high turnover business?

Not sure many will stay longer I. E. 2 hrs just talking and / or play cards, not to mention extras.

But competition is hard so its good for them people have different taste, LOL.

I had the same experience with the reception, I asked If one certain girl would come today she answered girls are free to come I don't know blabla, then I asked whether she was there last night, she replied sorry I can't tell you. I don't understand why she can't tell me, due to the ...

The woman with somewhat american accent who works on Sunday early shift is always very helpful for me. The others do seem less friendly.

All of them struggle to be patient with telephone callers with annoying questions, like do they really have any young pretty girls or are they dried up old things. Most callers seem to not believe what they are being told about the club girls. I mean its impossible to get such good firls for this price, right? LOL.

Thanks, so you can give accurate infos when you carefully read, not like for Sabina for example,
    There's 2 Sabinas.

HB.

I had the same experience with the reception, I asked If one certain girl would come today she answered girls are free to come I don't know blabla, then I asked whether she was there last night, she replied sorry I can't tell you. I don't understand why she can't tell me, due to the policy or?

Most of the receptions of other clubs are fine with these questions, even not time the oase reception pulled the girl I asked over and let her talk to me.
    Except the brunette, other thekes at Sharks are stupid, they think they have so many girls and that's enough for us, they don't understand we can go for only 1 girl, so they just don't want to answer, better to have fav number to take appointment.

Better at World with my staff contacts.

Was said Agnes was there on Tuesday, but not on Saturday, to BM what about on Sunday?

Problem at Sharks is they don't want to answer when calling to know if a girl is there, they just answer: we have about 100 girls, so you have choice, but sometimes not many good choices.

I prefer World with my staff information.
    I had the same experience with the reception, I asked If one certain girl would come today she answered girls are free to come I don't know blabla, then I asked whether she was there last night, she replied sorry I can't tell you. I don't understand why she can't tell me, due to the policy or?

Most of the receptions of other clubs are fine with these questions, even not time the oase reception pulled the girl I asked over and let her talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnpr30  [View Original Post]
    How is the quality of all these newcomers compared to the long standing girls, meaning girls who have been around at Sharks for at least a year?

When you say half of them are leaving, which half? Hopefully the better looking, better servicing half is staying back because they are able to obtain a decent amount of business?
    Haven't tested any of the newer girls yet. Overwhelming consensus is that Sharks is the best LU in Hessen, so I suspect it would be harder for the girls to stand out and be a star attraction at Sharks. So while some of the newcomers are obtaining a decent amount of business, it may not be as lucrative as it was at their old club, where they had regular clients.

That is very disappointing about Pamela. Was just about my favourite. Best deep throat around.

With Agnes away and Kelly only weekends, I may leave it till Sunday.
    Was said Agnes was there on Tuesday, but not on Saturday, to BM what about on Sunday?

Problem at Sharks is they don't want to answer when calling to know if a girl is there, they just answer: we have about 100 girls, so you have choice, but sometimes not many good choices.

I prefer World with my staff information.

Posting Limitations