wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 302 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Pamela. Cro

Hey all,

Have any of you guys met or did Pamela (cro blonde) recently, her so called half sister with plastic informed me that Pamela is no more working at Sharks. Any response appreciated.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Boomboom

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. So it is better to just base myself at Frankfurt HBF in center.

And go to FKK sharks and Oase by train, as last train back to Frankfurt HBF is around 0:30 midnight, so I can have last session till 11:30 PM in both sharks and Oase. And take 0:30 train back to Frankfurt HBF .

Also after midnight, both Oase and sharks are not that good right? Because by 8 PM both clubs has full line up and I viewed, selected and tasted by 11 pm in both clubs.

What time is best time to go to sharks and Oase for full line up?

Are the train dangerous at late at night like that, the midnight trains?
    Sharks at 2 pm.

Oase at 5 pm.

Most dangerous for your money in Germany are FKK girls.

Quote Originally Posted by HessenBub  [View Original Post]
    No WiFi at Sharks. Mobiles are not allowed inside the club or the garden. You may use the computer room behind the reception.

HB.
    So use computer room behind reception to write reports on ISG, LOL (or maybe site blocked).

No WiFi at Sharks. Mobiles are not allowed inside the club or the garden. You may use the computer room behind the reception.

HB.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I would say FKK Oase has better line up, then Sharks, then World. This is based on previous visits to those clubs. World used to be good, but not recently since a lot of my favorites have left, I. E Diana, Andrea, and Samantha. I hear that Diana's sister Simona is back at world though. I've never been to Palace nor Manhattan.
    6 Months ago, you may have been correct. Things have changed dramatically. To compare Line Ups, looking at them this week would give a different story to 6 months ago.

Sharks line up has improved dramatically. Oase Line Up is not quite at its best 1 week ago with many hot girls missing, but hopefully will be back to its best soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Hard to know what he was getting at by "back" seeing she did work last Sunday. Was reported she would be away till 8th April I think, but she was "back" for Easter Monday. Sandra does not work every day as she has other priorities, however I don't see she has been away for any unexpected long period recently.

Every time a girl tells me she will work, there is still a moderate chance she won't and visa versa. Girls change the mind too often.
    Sandra say to her "guests" she is off on Monday and Tuesday and works from Wednesday to Sunday, she works from 11 am to around midnight and leave a little bit earlier on Sunday evening, that's why I said she should be back to work on Wednesday, but she may have need private life rest, she was on her week off for catholic Easter but working for Orthodox Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I would say FKK Oase has better line up, then Sharks, then World. This is based on previous visits to those clubs. World used to be good, but not recently since a lot of my favorites have left, I. E Diana, Andrea, and Samantha. I hear that Diana's sister Simona is back at world though. I've never been to Palace nor Manhattan.
    Hmmm. So it is better to just base myself at Frankfurt HBF in center.

And go to FKK sharks and Oase by train, as last train back to Frankfurt HBF is around 0:30 midnight, so I can have last session till 11:30 PM in both sharks and Oase. And take 0:30 train back to Frankfurt HBF .

Also after midnight, both Oase and sharks are not that good right? Because by 8 PM both clubs has full line up and I viewed, selected and tasted by 11 pm in both clubs.

What time is best time to go to sharks and Oase for full line up?

Are the train dangerous at late at night like that, the midnight trains?

FKK Oase has better LU

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Do FKK sharks offer WIFI?

Also is it worth basing myself in Darmstadt during my 12 days stay in Frankfurt area and make FKK sharks as main FKK to base myself and commute to palace and Oase giving 2 days for each club (and 8 days for FKK shark) ?

Would you say that FKK sharks has the most number of younger good looking girls in Frankfurt area this year so far?

Inquiry

Do FKK sharks offer WIFI?

Also is it worth basing myself in Darmstadt during my 12 days stay in Frankfurt area and make FKK sharks as main FKK to base myself and commute to palace and Oase giving 2 days for each club (and 8 days for FKK shark) ?

Would you say that FKK sharks has the most number of younger good looking girls in Frankfurt area this year so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhoopeyk  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers,

I am thinking of taking an impromptu trip to NRW this weekend April 24-April 27. Can't decide between Dusseldorf or Cologne. I know they are close to each other, but I do not think I will be renting a car and will be relying on cabs / public transport. What do you guys recommend? Which clubs? I have been doing some research, looks like Dusseldorf has Acapulco, Living Room, Gold Time, Oceans, and Dolce Vita. Whereas Cologne / Bonn has Samya and Mondial. Also if I go to Cologne my flight would land at 1600 HR on Friday and I would immediately take the S-Bahn to Bernds reaching around 6-7 pm and I would stay until close most probably. Not exactly ideal though because cab fare going back to Cologne afterwards would be pricey.

But anyways, what do you guys think? Also, any recommendations for affordable places to stay in either area (I. E. Hostel). Hostel is good enough for me since I spend most of my time at the FKK anyway and come to the hostel mainly to sleep in between FKKs.

Cheers,

Yhoopeyk
    Not the appropriate place to be posting this (next time post on more suitable thread like the General sextion). GT is a pain in the ass public transport although doable, and you can get an hotel nearby the club. Acapulco is also, I suggest searching the thread on how to take the bus to the club. Dunno if Oceans has improved, it's mostly talk about the new facilities and food. Dolce Vita is a bit hit or miss since it's small club with smaller LU than the GT or ACA. Samya is alright. I'm sure people prefer the atmosphere there, and perhaps it's more public transport friendly. I drive so I don't have issue, I just get on the bahn and head to whatever the hell club I feel like going whether it be GT, YY, ACA, Magnum, LR, PHG, or whatnot. Clubs recommended on top are GT and ACA (although I'd add YY, but public transport? Hell no!) If issues with public transport, opt for LR or Samya. All alright clubs, it's more smaller scale in size than Hessen club, and it could at times be unpredictable with the quanity/quality of the LU. It's not so clear cut which is the best, they all have differences. You just have to experience them to find out which you think is most likeable. I don't have high number of favorites at any particular club. If I find a likeable girl in a club, it's a good visit.

If you are budget concious, you get a good return at GT with food and beer. ACA is just cheap to enter, and rate is cheaper too. It's a good balance of lower rate and types of girls you find there compared to other lower priced clubs. Same for Samya, with low entry with low hourly rate(probably the one club left over doing 75 an hour rate).

Check out on Gmaps where all the clubs are situated, and think about if you think renting a car is worth it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny227  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? 90 girls on a wed? Were they going outside already by the pool?
    Even though the number of 90 girls seems to be amazing high on a Wednesday, I've valid information by people I know from German boards that it was really like that. On Wednesday Sharks is currently offering a 40 all over the day entrance fee. That is interesting for both genders. Sharks is attracting completely different people compared to the ones I'm used to see in Frankfurt clubs and its surroundings. When over clubs on Sundays are rather quiet, you meet in Sahrks up to 80 guys in the afternoon at 3 pm. And that's not only the guys who take the opportunity of the 45 E entrance fee until 2 pm, but also afterwards new ones crowd the place paying standard entrance fee.

For someone liking huger clubs Sharks is currently a must.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryManila  [View Original Post]
    Sandra wasn't there yesterday (Wednesday), but the Line up was great. Maybe 90 girls and many of them new and pretty.
    Hard to know what he was getting at by "back" seeing she did work last Sunday. Was reported she would be away till 8th April I think, but she was "back" for Easter Monday. Sandra does not work every day as she has other priorities, however I don't see she has been away for any unexpected long period recently.

Every time a girl tells me she will work, there is still a moderate chance she won't and visa versa. Girls change the mind too often.

Sighted or not sighted is about the best that can be done. I hope Sunday will be nearly as many or maybe I will try Saturday instead if get too horny and hoping for really strong line up.

Yes, Danny. Even I counted nearly 80 Girls and there were a lot more, also new girls. The girls also enjoyed sitting in the sun outside.

After 10 pm it was getting crowded by groups of men from southern Europe.
    Oh man, my brain is melting here. Well, no weekend FKK for me, but I am off for an entire week after. Sun and skin.

Thanks, BM!

Trip to NRW Cancelled

I changed my mind about NRW. Did some research and found that the good clubs in NRW are quite spread out and will add up if I start cabbing it everywhere.

Since I am familiar with the Frankfurt area and have some cuties that hook up the service for me in the RLD I am going to hit up Frankfurt again. I'll be flying into Koln, then taking the flixbus for 10 euro to Frankfurt. So if anyone is visiting Sharks this Sunday let me know so that we can meet up.

Cheers,

Yhoopeyk

Sandra wasn't there yesterday (Wednesday), but the Line up was great. Maybe 90 girls and many of them new and pretty.
    Who new and pretty?

90 girls? They should have time to rest between rooms, if they make a few rooms on a Wednesday.

Posting Limitations