Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 187 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Some girls have started to come but now but still men arriving in droves to beat 2 pm cut off.

Warning. Its a great for gays at Sharks today. Heaps of men. Very few girls in evidence at 13:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Enphl  [View Original Post]
    Comparing to Mainhattan, there were def more girls. The ratio of hot to not so hot girls is similar but I think its higher at Sharks. The environment is much worse. It was hard to relax. No AC made it very stuffy inside. Girls did not seem to approach as much compared to Mainhattan. At Mainhattan I can't go more than a few min without a girl coming to me. Here I think I was only approached by 2 girls the whole day. I was next to Cosmina for a long time and she didn't say a word, she'd just smile if we happened to meet eyes. If it was winter, I think I'd like Sharks (assuming they have heat). Otherwise, I might prefer Mainhattan.
    What I like about Sharks is the relative lack of girls approaching. This allows me to relax better. Perhaps coming from a hot country I can relax better in heat. Today is predicted to be 28 Degrees. I will see if inside is reasonable temp or not.

Opening windows and doors to get fresh air unfortunately lets in insects. That is a nuisance. Haven't noticed a significant insect problem at Oase.

Indeed limited AC, but don't worry, next week will be 20 degrees (celsius) so no need for it. Only when it is 25+ you might need it. Solution: take the outside rooms (open air), they are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Dasisextra  [View Original Post]
    Can some Shark regular please confirm what I read in a report that there is no AC in the club or the rooms, planning a visit next week but if very hot day will have to change plans.

Thanks
    There is limited AC, and I do find the rooms at Sharks of poor quality. However it's a great place to visit on a hot day. The outside space is excellent. Just ask the girls to select a room with a window, or that they know to be cooler. Another option is the outside beds, which are surrounded by hedging. If you can cope with voyeur risk, then I thoroughly recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasisextra  [View Original Post]
    Can some Shark regular please confirm what I read in a report that there is no AC in the club or the rooms, planning a visit next week but if very hot day will have to change plans.

Thanks
    That seems to be a gross distortion. Its true some rooms can be too hot. Last time I used an outdoor room with aircon. Very cool. Cave rooms are reported to have aircon. I haven't used them. I normally used rooms with a window but perhaps these can be too hot if outside is very hot. In winter some rooms in the club were over heated, by central heating system. Next visit I will try to determine more, as indeed I require cool rooms too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, was jet lagged and couldn't have bothered to negotiate.
    My negative sharks rant.
    Some working girls are mental in the head one tried to tell me that 50 euro is not enough for half an hour ! As though it is my problem and that I should care if she makes desired money. I0 I don't think the girls are pretty compared to normal german girls so why such big heads? For more than 50 euro I would pick an anglo or germanic girl every time. Romanians are just for cheap easy sex. I will never say bad things to a girls face but I don't know from where this attitude comes. They should do the work for the agreed rate for full 30 minutes. Beware of this attitude from girls, 30 minutes often means 15 then they tell you off for not cuming!
    Yes Guy, but you have to consider not all the mongers are as well-mannered and open-minded as you are.

Believe me, with some men even to reach the 15 min. mark is a hard task for the poor girls!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Hope she comes up to NRW with Syzy in tow.
    I live walking distance from the Palace. Perhaps I would take the 2 hour special

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    It seems Roxanna will not be returning to Sharks. I don't know any more as yet.
    Home to Romania for the traditional August hooker holiday, and then she begins her new career in Palace, charging extra for everything. She promised me she wouldn't do that to me if I visit her in Palace, but that is a very big IF.

Beffen- inside info.

Reports

Banana Boi
    It seems Roxanna will not be returning to Sharks.
    Hope she comes up to NRW with Syzy in tow.

In general most of the best girls are Romanian and most of the worst ones too. If you don't like Romanians you might be in the wrong place.
    Were it not for the Romanians flooding the FKK scene, the prices would would not still be fixed at the 50 EUR for 30 minutes rate. Prices aside, if I had a choice between the clubs being 95% Romanian or 95% German, I would still prefer it to be 95% Romanian. You get a decent cross-section of looks due to their history and geography of their homeland: Slavic, Germanic, Turkish, Indian, even hints of Asian to a certain extent. So more than just one flavor, LOL.

Though not as common in other neightboring countries, Romanians can sometimes have Tatar looks--small eyes, less prominent nose, more rounder face
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YUV6CP6g3o

Went to Sharks today. Train and bus were quick and easy. Reception lady was nice and explained everything to me. I arrived around 2 pm and there were maybe 20 girls and 15 guys. It seemed more like 40 girls around 4 pm. I sat down at the bar. The first girl that came up to me was Romanian had was fairly pretty, petite figure, black hair down to her shoulders. I can't recall her name. She told me she went from 65 to 45 kg in the past year and was looking good. As we chatted I discovered that she didn't like fast / hard sex, didn't do ball licking, or DFK. Eventually the list grew and we both lost interest.

About an hour later I finally found my first girl. We met eyes said are hellos. She was about two seats away from me and asked if she could come over to me (strange, Is there some sort of no-approach policy? Her name sounded like Evida and she is Moldavian. She was taller with a very slim body. Brunette going down past her shoulders. When we got up to the room it looked like she had some blistering from some sunburn. Her BJ was good. We started with doggie and she would scratch my balls at the same time. I thought I was going to finish right there but wanted to see her on top. She was very good on top. Unfortunately, I was about 5 seconds away from finishing when she said she was too tired. It was warm in the room and we were both sweating. She finished with a great BBBJCIM. She went so fast and hard she cut her lip on her tooth.

After that I went to relax for a while and get some food. My resting spot happened to be next to Cosmina's favorite spot. She's also Moldavian, very petite, shorter black hair. She seemed to be doing her own thing. Going up on the pole sometimes, then getting up to walk around and then come back to sit near me. About an hour later I was feeling ready and started to chat her up. She has a great BJ, doing something fancy with her tongue. She started on top and had great technique. We switched to doggie and the view was awesome / perfect. I was getting tired so I had her get back on top but it didn't look like I was going to finish. She switched to BBBJCIM for a very long time. I don't think I'm cut out for FKK's, I'm not good with going again without a long rest. It didn't help that it was rather warm in there. I kept going soft and hard again but she didn't quit or complain and kept going til I finished. As I sat down to recharge again, Cosmina sat next to me again and we chatted for a while. She has a nice personality. Joanna was sitting next to her. Long blonde hair, thin, flowers tattooed up her left leg. After that I went and had some dinner from the outdoor grill. Quite good actually although many things were overcooked. I didn't feel up to going again so I went home. This was around 6:30.

Comparing to Mainhattan, there were def more girls. The ratio of hot to not so hot girls is similar but I think its higher at Sharks. The environment is much worse. It was hard to relax. No AC made it very stuffy inside. Most girls seemed to want to hang out inside. There were flies inside and out. Even in the rooms. Everytime I ate food there were bees around. Girls did not seem to approach as much compared to Mainhattan. At Mainhattan I can't go more than a few min without a girl coming to me. Here I think I was only approached by 2 girls the whole day. I was next to Cosmina for a long time and she didn't say a word, she'd just smile if we happened to meet eyes. If it was winter, I think I'd like Sharks (assuming they have heat). Otherwise, I might prefer Mainhattan.

Two of the very best girls I ever fucked, one for performance and the other for everything, I only got the one session. It is painful. They still haunt my memories a little.
    When I can no longer find Nina of Artemis, then for me this hobby will never be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozty  [View Original Post]
    I fuck her once and she leaves the same day?
    Two of the very best girls I ever fucked, one for performance and the other for everything, I only got the one session. It is painful. They still haunt my memories a little.

Posting Limitations