fkk-livingroom.de
goldentime FKK
Tokyostyle Deliver

Thread: Locations of BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's, Blow 'and' Go's.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Mik Hcmc

68 npk

Quick one. My very last day in Saigon made a flying visit to NPK before the airport.

Was around 11 am, #68 was open and had 3 awesome girls avail. Was trying to decide, then a 4th rode her motobike in. Wow a total teen like body and cute face! Sold to ALO for 400 K. Amazed she was actually 22.

All girls / boss there were friendly. Another one to add to your lists.

142 npk

Tried a new place today, I was taken here by my 'tour guide' so I hope I got the number right, it was definitely the infamous NPK we here so much about and I looked at the number above the door as we left and it said 142. It was on the right just before the slight corner. I tried searching for any info on this place on here and I couldn't find any so I thought I'd share. Downstairs there is just motorbike parking and you have to go up 1 floor for where the girls are and you get serviced on the 2 floors above that. The choice of girls was OK, I chose 2 and I'd say they were 8/10.

Both had great tits, some of the best I'd had and they did a decent BBBJ and CIM but other than that it was fairly rubbish, it was rushed and they just went through their routine, every time I touched them they moaned with pleasure which was just very bad acting, no girl ever moans with pleasure the instant you touch their tits. It's the first time I got 2 girls and it was very disappointing and they kept talking to each other in Vietnamese. It wasn't awful but I wouldn't go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgins69  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree, of course the men in green know where they are and I've been told this by a local that has taken me to full service places. Benny's is a great example as it's talked about on so many websites, one that I read even had a google maps link because people were having trouble finding it because the street numbers were repeated in a neighboring district. To think that if we write in code somehow only us expats would be able to understand it and the men in green would be too stupid to understand is extremely naive. If we give enough info for an expat to find the place and to know what services are available the men in green will also understand and if we don't give the info then what's the point of this forum? If we post without giving a location then is it just to boast? Are we then meant to pm the member to ask for the location remembering the men in green are too stupid to join and pm? This then throws up another issue as we already have a member that will charge you for his information.
    At the point of beating dead horse. When it comes to illicit business of corruption, LE (and Custom Dept) in developing countries are highly advanced / motivated. In other matters including do the job they swore an oath to, they can often times be unbelievably dumb. But I've seen inner working for LE in Thailand and VN and it's amazing how well organized they are at identifying prospects (MP, karaoke, and the likes) and not just follow up with with them (monthly legal extortion), but upselling (I. E. Oh we have New Year party coming and need donation for raffles).

I remember how LE in Bangkok contacted new hidden MP (those house type in neighborhood with zero sign). Less than 2 weeks after it opened! Most punters don't even know about it yet but here comes our beloved early adopters LE.

For custom, man, these guys know more about luxury brands (including esoteric ones) than average female shoppers. And know their retail worth (so they can properly extract right percentage for it). Too bad these diligent works only applied to corruption / extortion.

So, please share away if LE is your reason for not doing so. However, if you're concerned about some idiotic bros ruining your watering hole. Then that's personal discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSoHornie  [View Original Post]
    Nonsense. The whole point of this thread is to share information. Like the men in green don't already know where these places are. Please. The sex trade drives Saigon. The only reason Benny's may close is because some corrupt cop didn't get his cut. It has nothing to do with this site. Nada. I encourage people to share good info. Use abbreviations for streets, sure, but don't hide the goods. Benny's is great, but variety is the spice of life.
    I totally agree, of course the men in green know where they are and I've been told this by a local that has taken me to full service places. Benny's is a great example as it's talked about on so many websites, one that I read even had a google maps link because people were having trouble finding it because the street numbers were repeated in a neighboring district. To think that if we write in code somehow only us expats would be able to understand it and the men in green would be too stupid to understand is extremely naive. If we give enough info for an expat to find the place and to know what services are available the men in green will also understand and if we don't give the info then what's the point of this forum? If we post without giving a location then is it just to boast? Are we then meant to pm the member to ask for the location remembering the men in green are too stupid to join and pm? This then throws up another issue as we already have a member that will charge you for his information.

Bogus logic, mate, and doesn't address my point about why his admonitions about revealing concrete info are completely irrelevant for the handful of times Benny's seems to have closed (funny, that, how it always somehow manages to open right back up). Now, to answer your question, I absolutely would share more if I could, but I'm relatively new in residence here. I visited for short periods several years ago, but had never lived here before now. So once I learn the lay of the land, I will certainly be forthcoming with my info. Count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MutantChicken  [View Original Post]
    Why is it always the guys who call nonsense and advocating unrestricted sharing the same guys who have zero reports and shared nothing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSoHornie  [View Original Post]
    Nonsense. The whole point of this thread is to share information. Like the men in green don't already know where these places are. Please. The sex trade drives Saigon. The only reason Benny's may close is because some corrupt cop didn't get his cut. It has nothing to do with this site. Nada. I encourage people to share good info. Use abbreviations for streets, sure, but don't hide the goods. Benny's is great, but variety is the spice of life.
    Why is it always the guys who call nonsense and advocating unrestricted sharing the same guys who have zero reports and shared nothing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanThief  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed we have some new members here and some guys who make the rounds to all the forum threads.

Please stop posting addresses and stop being so explicit in your reports because the boys in green want to keep this business on the down low. As long as everything is quiet its fine, but I've been here 4 years, and I've seen these places get raided about the same time there was a lot of activity on the forums and too much explicit talk about what and where things are happening..

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanThief  [View Original Post]
    TLDR- I stopped when you said very hard to find FS. Here is where I know that you don't know.
    American Theif,

I am not really sure what your post means. Vietnam is no Thailand. 100's of Hookers are not just standing on the corner waiting for you to pick them up. There are the motor bike girls. But, the problem with them is they speak very little English so very hard to negotiate where to meet you etc with out drawing too much attention to yourself. So if you feel safe to hop of the back of their bike and go to a place they take you be my guest. I won't do that. In hot tocs the girls are basically independent freelancers. Some maybe 10 out of 100 will do FS and it will be rushed. Most of the time it is just a BBBJ. There are we chat girls.

Anyway, I did get a motor bike girl today. She had a woman driver that spoke good English. I keep my hotel card in my back pocket for situations like this. I gave the tout my hotel card and said just meet me here in 5 minutes. She drove off in front of me. Which was great because many people on the sidewalks watching us. They meet me at my hotel. As she walks in the front desk guy stops her and they ask for her ID. She gives it to them and she follows me to my room. She wanted money first but I convinced her money after. She was OK with that. Very nice experience. After she left I went back out to get something to drink and there she is again making circles on her bike waving Hi to me as she drives by. Kind of funny.

So I eat at this restaurant tonight after the motor bike girl. As I leave the restaurant this young guys about 23-24 years old starts talking to me in his broken English walking with me. He asks why I'm in Vietnam and how I like it etc. I notice his friend following us about 5 feet behind me. His friend was extremely small like 5'4 and 90 pounds. I was tracking him behind me. So then the guy that is walking with me ask me to help him. I'm thinking what do you want money? He said that a girl that he likes is waiting for him in this apartment building that we are in front of. He said he wants me to go in the apartment building with him and tell this girl that he loves her. This is the worst line I have ever heard in my life. If you want to rob me buddy get a better line. I did not feel in danger by him. Maybe there was a hooker inside or something. But, something was wrong. I told him sorry and kept on walking.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSf  [View Original Post]
    OK, I'm in Vietnam. I have not been here since last year. I noticed a lot has changed. Some places have closed and some new ones have opened. At the suggestion of American Thief I agree and will not post addresses. In Vietnam the two biggest things I can recommend is having exact change. If you give a big bill to the Hot Toc ect it just causes you problems. Second, there are two sides of Vietnam. If you come here as a tourist and just ask how much is the massage etc. You will get treated like a sucker. You will be fined and penalized for being stupid. You instead ask what is the price or cost of a ticket? The bill will shrink down from 500,000 to 150,000. I did get charged 250,000 for a ticket at one place and just was not in the mood to fight over a few dollars. But, maybe that was the ticket cost just seemed a little high. I went to District 3 today. Many many hot tocs. Cost is usually 125-150 for ticket and for a BJ yum yum it is 300,000. 300 is what seems to be the price girls are happy with. Some people posted cheaper but I am happy paying 300. If they think you don't know what the real price is you will pay from 500,000 to 1 million. Very hard to find FS. I did find it in a hot toc and the cost is 1 million. Some girls if they think you are clueless will ask for a tip after you already paid. You never pay any more tip. Now at some places guys lead you to the room and want 50-100,000. I am not sure how to deal with that. The guys will refuse to leave. At the FS place I found last year that was like filled with gangsters. There was a guy that took my money and refused to give me change. I had to chase him down and then he gave me an attitude for not letting him rob me. That place was closed down. I went to a different place down the street from the old place that closed down and guess who was working there and lead me to the room. It was him. He leads me to the room and wants 50,000 just for walking me to the room. I tipped him 15,000 which is the cost of maybe and ice tea. He was pissed and walked out. Anyway, sometimes no matter where you are there will be a guy attendant that walks you to the room or shower etc. They will start a scam by saying you want a beautiful girl right? You want good service from her right? You want boom boom right? Tip me and I will make sure you get real good service. He has nothing to do with anything. He is just trying to make money of the side.

There was a massage place I went to last year in district 3. This chick oiled me up stood on my back and slid back and forth. It was the best massage I ever got. She wanted 500 for a HJ and that all she did. I declined but still tipped her 200 for that massage..
    TLDR- I stopped when you said very hard to find FS. Here is where I know that you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSf  [View Original Post]
    OK, I'm in Vietnam. I have not been here since last year. I noticed a lot has changed. Some places have closed and some new ones have opened. At the suggestion of American Thief I agree and will not post addresses. In Vietnam the two biggest things I can recommend is having exact change. If you give a big bill to the Hot Toc ect it just causes you problems. Second, there are two sides of Vietnam. If you come here as a tourist and just ask how much is the massage etc. You will get treated like a sucker. You will be fined and penalized for being stupid. You instead ask what is the price or cost of a ticket? The bill will shrink down from 500,000 to 150,000. I did get charged 250,000 for a ticket at one place and just was not in the mood to fight over a few dollars. But, maybe that was the ticket cost just seemed a little high. I went to District 3 today. Many many hot tocs. Cost is usually 125-150 for ticket and for a BJ yum yum it is 300,000. 300 is what seems to be the price girls are happy with. Some people posted cheaper but I am happy paying 300. If they think you don't know what the real price is you will pay from 500,000 to 1 million. Very hard to find FS. I did find it in a hot toc and the cost is 1 million. Some girls if they think you are clueless will ask for a tip after you already paid. You never pay any more tip. Now at some places guys lead you to the room and want 50-100,000. I am not sure how to deal with that. The guys will refuse to leave. At the FS place I found last year that was like filled with gangsters. There was a guy that took my money and refused to give me change. I had to chase him down and then he gave me an attitude for not letting him rob me. That place was closed down. I went to a different place down the street from the old place that closed down and guess who was working there and lead me to the room. It was him. He leads me to the room and wants 50,000 just for walking me to the room. I tipped him 15,000 which is the cost of maybe and ice tea. He was pissed and walked out. Anyway, sometimes no matter where you are there will be a guy attendant that walks you to the room or shower etc. They will start a scam by saying you want a beautiful girl right? You want good service from her right? You want boom boom right? Tip me and I will make sure you get real good service. He has nothing to do with anything. He is just trying to make money of the side.

There was a massage place I went to last year in district 3. This chick oiled me up stood on my back and slid back and forth. It was the best massage I ever got. She wanted 500 for a HJ and that all she did. I declined but still tipped her 200 for that massage. It was unbelievable. I went back to that place expecting the same service. This time the girl puts no oil on me. The massage sucked. She offered at the end a HJ or BBBJ. Cost of BBBJ was 500. I reluctantly agreed. She would just put the tip and and it was mostly a HJ. I told her want I wanted and she refused. I got up after like 3 seconds and said I'm leaving I will tip. I tipped her 300,000 and left. As I was leaving two guys run up asking me if I liked the massage and if the girl was beautiful. She was pretty. But I told them no I did not like the massage. That stopped everything right their and they did not ask me for any tip. The bathroom guy wanted 50,000. If I remember last year they had a tip slip and it started at 20,000. The smaller bill I had was like 50,000 so I just gave it to them. I just wanted to get out of there. Worried a little bit about the girl I walked out on.

My trip continues.
    LOL.

I don't drink either and the vietnamese say "A man that doesn't drink alcohol is like a flag without wind".

I am amazed at all the beer the people in the south drink, men and women. There is a huge alcohol and cigarette problem in VN as per the medical literature, cheap beer and cigarettes. Especially drinking and driving (they call drink driving).

GG.

December 29,2015 Trip report

There was a massage place I went to last year in district 3. This chick oiled me up stood on my back and slid back and forth. It was the best massage I ever got. She wanted 500 for a HJ and that all she did. I declined but still tipped her 200 for that massage. It was unbelievable. I went back to that place expecting the same service. This time the girl puts no oil on me. The massage sucked. She offered at the end a HJ or BBBJ. Cost of BBBJ was 500. I reluctantly agreed. She would just put the tip and and it was mostly a HJ. I told her want I wanted and she refused. I got up after like 3 seconds and said I'm leaving I will tip. I tipped her 300,000 and left. As I was leaving two guys run up asking me if I liked the massage and if the girl was beautiful. She was pretty. But I told them no I did not like the massage. That stopped everything right their and they did not ask me for any tip. The bathroom guy wanted 50,000. If I remember last year they had a tip slip and it started at 20,000. The smaller bill I had was like 50,000 so I just gave it to them. I just wanted to get out of there. Worried a little bit about the girl I walked out on.

On a side note. I went out eat last night at an outdoor restaurant. This Viet guy sat down at my table and started to talk to me. He was like 24 years old. He invited me to eat with him and his friends. I was waiting for him to scam me somehow. Then he wanted to buy me a beer and I told him I don't drink. Really weird. He goes back to his table and grabbed a fresh pork dish untouched. He puts in on my table and says this is a gift. He then says when the bill comes do not pay for it. Just pay for what you ordered. It was excellent pork. I don't know what that was about. Maybe he ordered me dog or something. But I don't think so. Anyway, no scam he was just know. I thanked him on my way out and left.

My trip continues.

I've noticed we have some new members here and some guys who make the rounds to all the forum threads.

Please stop posting addresses and stop being so explicit in your reports because the boys in green want to keep this business on the down low. As long as everything is quiet its fine, but I've been here 4 years, and I've seen these places get raided about the same time there was a lot of activity on the forums and too much explicit talk about what and where things are happening.

So please for the love of Saigon, use code words, abbreviations and such. Feel free to send exact details through private messaging. I've seen Benny's closed 3 or 4 times since I've lived here and I don't want to be the sorry guy who's getting served when they come busting in either.

Please be more discreet when posting on a public forum like this.

35 V Th SU, & a Kao, Qu 1, I hope I got the address right, I was taken here by a moto bike guy I now and this was the first time I got him to take me somewhere like this so as I was leaving I checked the location on my phone and made a not of landmarks as we were leaving, the Citilight Tower was just a short way further down the road.

I've put this in the Hot Toc section because that's what it said above the door and they do have the barber chairs but this was not one of those places like Benny's where you just go in, get sucked off and leave.

My driver did the negotiation for me and he knew I wanted full access and not just a quick BJ. I will say the place is a bit grotty but bearable, after all I wasn't there for the decor.

Once the negotiation was done I was told the fee was 1 m total, that was for massage, sex and tip, not cheap but cheap enough to still be pocket change so no problem and I agreed. Then 5 girls were called through for me to choose one, all OK looking, no stunners but all doable, I chose the cutest one, body 8/10.

I was led upstairs to a small room with a massage table and a hair washing basin, after all this is meant to be a Hot Toc. She told me to undress and get on the massage table while she went and got ready, she seemed a little surprised to find me totally naked when she returned, maybe other guys leave their shorts on but well we both know it's going in her mouth so she might as well see it at the start.

The massage was poor but she let me feel her up all I wanted and after a short while I just wanted to get on with it as I was getting nothing out of the massage. I got her to take her dress off and she had on a nice sexy matched bra and knicker set, I motioned for to stand back and let me look at her and she did have a good body, I reached out and got her spread her legs and I took her hand and put it in her knickers for her to play with herself which she willingly did. Anyway moving on she was clearly up for anything and keen to please, she was a fantastic kisser and I even had her gagging on my tongue, fantastic.

The highlight was one of the most amazing 69's I've ever had, she clearly loved having her pussy eaten, I'd got her wet before she got on top and once I started on her clit she just went off and started pushing her pussy in my face, she was working my cock nice and slow, she clearly wanted me to last until after she had cum and it wasn't long until she had tensed up and her thighs tightened, I even tried my luck and pushed a finger in her arse and she ever loved it or was an Oscar winning actor.

So to sum up, grotty place, lame massage but fantastic sex from a very enthusiastic girl so not sure if I'd ever go back.

Another NPK 84 visit

Hello,

I think 86 is the number of the coffee shop next door.

Today did pay another visit. Did take the girl from my first visit plus another one. They did work more as a team.

Names were Nhi and Nha but hot were afraid as hell to get any cum on their face or hair.

Nga wasn't there. I want to have a session with a girl that will allow CIM preferably also swallow.

Will ask the guy sitting outside using google translate.

Some girls continue playing with their phones are watching Vietnamese soap after you enter. But only need a few to make a choice. It is not like snow white in BKK but in HCMC the girls are surely better looking. No stretch marks, firm tits and so far only dense jungle between the tights.

While drinking coffee next door did only see Vietnamese men go inside.

To me this place is a bargain but the girls should be more naughty!

Friday will probably pay another visit and try to find Nga.

Greetings.

Any places in Thao Dien Quan 2?

I'm hoping to find a good place close to home in Thao Dien so I can visit more often.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations