Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Locations of BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's, Blow 'and' Go's.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Mik Hcmc
    Hi. Thanks for the invite, Xohai, I appreciate it. One thing I have to say though, I'm one of these paranoid neurotic types who doesn't meet other members. I keep all my meetings and communication here in the forum, either in the threads or else in PM's. I'm happy to share any info you want, whichever way you prefer.

Actualy since I wrote those words about the downtown District 1 bars, things have improved. There are a few less bars now, with more than half on HBT itself being closed. But the bars still standing have gotten friskier again. Prices have edged up, it's now necessary to bargain, but still possible to get one for about one point two mil plus barfine. It's also possible to completely relax upstairs in some of these places. Bin Bin, Nightfall and 29 for sure, not sure which others. I got spectacular treatment (short of complete relaxation) in one of them very recently. Oh and most importantly, the quality of what is on offer has been steadily improving the last few months. Even 91 seems to be bouncing back.

By the way, the term "completely relax" is CODE. It means something else. (see, I really am paranoid).

Quote Originally Posted by Wendella  [View Original Post]
    First thing that must be said: "It's not great here now." The HBT hostess-for-hire bars got clamped down on last year and have not recovered. There are 2 of them that are still semi-worth a look now: Bin Bin at 13 Le Thanh Ton (I think that's the address) and another little one on on Nguyen Sieu street off of HBT, next to a restaurant (its a very short street, can't miss it). The rest of them are not really worth even poking your head in. There's Apocalypse Now on Thi sach near there, freelancers, not cheap. The discos and nightclubs are tough nuts to crack as a tourist. Also expensive nuts to crack. The backpacker area has a bunch of bars with over-priced mediocre looking ones, Do Quang Dau street has a few of them, and around the corner on De Tham has more. Hate to even mention these places because I doubt you'll find something decent there. I hear they're asking silly prices now in these backpacker places.

What some say are the best spots by far would be the massage places up near the airport. If you PM enough guys you will get those exact addresses for free. (if you PM the wrong guy, you will get a price quote of $100 or so for the same info) Ba Vi street has a couple of them (VIP and 4 Seasons). Hau Giang has at least one more (New Moon). If you find those streets, you should find the places. The streets are on Google Maps, they're in Tan Binh district. And one note, I haven't been up there in a couple months, so it's possible those places moved. (Can anyone confirm, or have current info?) There are also some side streets in Phu My Hung near Sky Garden that have more of these places at a slightly higher price. They're mostly in the back away from the main street Nguyen Van Linh...
    HCMC is actually getting really bad. Prices are almost as much as USA. Talents are getting better, but still, very expensive and hard to get because there are so many dai gia now. Only been hanging out with the group last few years to see them. They don't go with poor people anymore (which I am still belonging the this group). Only way is to really searching and be patience. Well, been lucky so far on my last few trips.

Anyway. Google my userid you'll see my email and we'll get in touch.

The guy does seem to have a lot of knowledge, you are right about that. He hasn't been blackballed though. The moderator of this thread doesn't have the power to ban members (if that is what you mean), so as far as I know his account is still active. What irks a lot of long time members is that he only shares info for payment. He posts reports here as if he's a normal member sharing info, in order to lure mainly new members to send hm a PM where the sales pitch begins. The expectation of this site is that members will share info for free, that's its purpose, so if someone pays for a subscription just to find out that they then have to pay a lot more for info from this guy (typical reaction is WTF), that's not cool. He's pretending to be one of us normal members sharing info in order to trick newbies into sending him PM's and starting his sales pitch. Forum rules are that there's no advertising in the non-advertising threads, but that's what he's really doing. His FR's are effectively ads. And they have been leading to non-stop bickering in this VN section for a very long time now. What's more he's pretty damn rude in PM's, which clearly violates forum rules.

By the way, I drove past that VIC bar that I mentioned in a recent post. It's at 55 Ho Xuan Huong, just off of CMT8.
    VIC is very expensive. When you go early around 8:30 when the girls started to show up, you'll see alot. This place used to have like alot of 9's' but lately are just 6-8. Used to go out with a few that could be a super model (4 years ago). Last Dec. When I was back. I go every 6-9 mths, so I try to go at least once.

Most of the time I roam around bars, reg cafe and get the girls. Most of the time, I would get them to come back. Anyway, story short. Been reading and interested in seeing something different. So if you're free in 4 days, I'll land and we can meet for drinks and explore the city and share infos. PM me and let's get together.

BTW, I know I havn't share much infos on here, been really lazy and busy at the same time.

My Trip to Bennys

Last night I did my obligatory trip to Benny's, Saigon's durable and reliable outlet for blowjobs at a reasonable price. An ISG contributor had stated that if you give the taxi driver these instructions then you will be taken there: 110 Dien Bien Phu St - - P 17 Binh Thanh. Sure enough there was no problem finding the place. Upon entry I was given a slip of paper which said 150,000 + 200,000 = 350,000. They wanted the money upfront.

My girl was slight, young, but nothing too great. Again this was not the issue. I was there to get the chrome sucked off my trailer hitch. The rest was foofaraw. I was taken up a steeply constructed staircase, instructed to sit down on a dentist style chair and the work began.

She first cleaned the family jewels and began to slurp on my nipples. Didn't really enhance anything. She pulled down her bra and pulled up her panties and offered me her privates. Time and again she would guide my hand to her pussy and gestured that I should play with it. But for me, a blowjob is not about her body and dreaming that I am f-cking her. Rather it is all about me and the enjoyment that I am getting as she skillfully brings me to orgasm.

After about 10 minutes, her enthusiasm began to wane. Soon she complains that I am not hard. I have been sick. Eating uncooked vegetables has given me diarear. My immune system is compromised and my dick is less effective. Her stopping and starting was not helping things.

Finally I got her to make a sustained climb to the summit and with me pushing my engines, we were able to complete the mission. I have had better blowjobs but it is really not a bad deal. I really expected that Bennys' was going to be a rat trap and although it was no Xanadu, I have seen much worse in my travels in Asia.

One more note; when I left Benny's I took a right in search of another BJ shop in proximity to Bennys which has been reported on the Forum. Sure enough, about 5 minutes later I passed the place. I did not note the name but the girls inside seemed a cut above the the ones in Bennys.

Inbox has space now. Pm away mate

Mik HCMC, your inbox is full, so my private message to you is not going through. Guess you have to do some deleting.

W.

Paging Mr McHick

Mik HCMC, your inbox is full, so my private message to you is not going through. Guess you have to do some deleting.

W.

There are usually more girls in the evening at Ba Vi. Around 10 to 15.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyPlanet  [View Original Post]
    Wendella,

Ba Vi- only one spa open, went in, fancier lobby than I remember, only 4 girls working, mama-san asked for 800 K for sex. Didn't see anything I liked so I went off to Hau Giang to look for New Moon. Saw the neon sign, but when I followed it down the side street, nothing was open. This was around 2 pm in the afternoon.

Friendly.

What some say are the best spots by far would be the massage places up near the airport. If you PM enough guys you will get those exact addresses for free. (if you PM the wrong guy, you will get a price quote of $100 or so for the same info) Ba Vi street has a couple of them (VIP and 4 Seasons). Hau Giang has at least one more (New Moon). If you find those streets, you should find the places. The streets are on Google Maps, they're in Tan Binh district. And one note, I haven't been up there in a couple months, so it's possible those places moved. (Can anyone confirm, or have current info?) There are also some side streets in Phu My Hung near Sky Garden that have more of these places at a slightly higher price. They're mostly in the back away from the main street Nguyen Van Linh. A bunch of them were closed recently, but there are still a few in there.

There's a hostess bar called VIC that is on one of the side streets off of Cach Mang Thang 8 street, it's either Ho Xuan Huong or else Ngo Thoi Nhiem. The girls are expensive to take out (price always changing, and I haven't been there in a long time), and you have to be really wary of bill-padding, but they usually have a decent selection.

There's a few spots around town with BJ massage / hot toc, Nguyen Phi Khanh in the north of D1 was a street that has at least one. (Address, guys? This isn't a place I go to. 84?) There's plenty of info about Benny's on Dien Bien Phu in Binh Thanh district. There are also MANY around town that do only HJ. In that case they often will cuddle with you on your little bed, some groping allowed, so it's not as bad as it sounds.
    Wendella,

I appreciate the information. In the interests of sharing, I rode a moto around Koreatown today, and this is what I saw-

Ba Vi- only one spa open, went in, fancier lobby than I remember, only 4 girls working, mama-san asked for 800 K for sex. Didn't see anything I liked so I went off to Hau Giang to look for New Moon. Saw the neon sign, but when I followed it down the side street, nothing was open. This was around 2 pm in the afternoon.

A tout spotted me doing the u-turn, asked me if I was looking for New Moon, and told me to follow him. Followed him across to the other side of Truong Son, went in a few blocks to 25 Cuu Long, a place called Thien Ly, though the card also says New Moon. Thought that Thien Ly might be Vietnamese for New Moon, but when I checked in Google Translate, it means God's justice- what a name for a massage place!

Anyway, there were around 15 girls, early 20's to late 20's, mainly doable. Standard 800 K fee, including tip, so if the tout got a commission, it didn't raise my price. I picked out one of the more slender ones, got good service though no BJ. I'd definitely say worth checking out.

Friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by NguyenImproved  [View Original Post]

P.S. I met the guy you said who met him with you. The young tall American schoolteacher guy.
    You got the wrong guy but anyway, MC's concern was he didn't want any undercover cops getting told and ruining the fun, also make sure you don't go blabbing to everyone on the forum about these places. His words were "Vetted".

This was a free service BTW, We met up, had some drinks, chatted about life in vn and then followed him to the destinations. Nothing wrong with that.

Why all the paranoia in this forum, We are almost as paranoid as the massage girls who keep pointing to the door saying polith polith.

You would have to be crazy

It's a bad idea to be sharing your personal details with other members here.
    Wendella is 100 per cent correct. It's madness sharing your details with anyone on this site. It takes seconds to befriend you on Facebook and link up with your friends. They could then start posting screenshots of your ISG posts. Think blackmail. How much would you be willing to pay to stop someone showing your friends all your posts on ISG.

Quote Originally Posted by NguyenImproved  [View Original Post]
    He said before I tell you valuable info I want to know who I'm giving it to.

He kept asking about myself and how everything's give and take.
    Nothing personal against MC, but the forum rules spell it out very clearly: it's a bad idea to be sharing your personal details with other members here. God forbid, if some member got into some trouble with police, and they have contact details of a lot of members here, then it goes without saying that this info will be shared with the police. Why would someone who is basically a stranger to you stick his own neck out to protect you. Maybe I'm paranoid, but it doesn't seem worth the risk. Also if a guy knows who you are, then they might eventually come in contact with people who know you and then share details about your secret exploits. I really don't get why he is so keen to find out personal info from other members, it has never felt good to me. There's another forum dominated by Singaporeans where they standardly meet up in real life, using the forum as a way to initiate contacts. Again, not being from that country, I don't get it. That forum really doesn't get into the nitty gritty details like this one, is really useless for good useable information or to find out what places are really like, what services available. It's a total waste of time for anyone who wants to find out those kinds of things. Good for chit chat though, especially if you're Singaporean (lots of Singlish used and local slang, even Chinese terms). So maybe MC, who I think did get socially involved with guys at that forum, liked that and wanted to import that ethic to this forum. But it's not a good mix, in my humble opinion at least. If we were holding back on the details like they do at that forum, maybe, but then this forum would not be worth coming to for info. That said, I don't think charging money for info would have gone over any better on that forum than on this one, actually I think the response would have been harsher.

When you need a hug.

The cafe oms around HCMC that provided BJ seem to have moslty disappeared. (if you know where some are now, feel free to share).

But for those looking for less than that, basically for some cozy contact with a girl, then there is one street in D8 that has a bunch of this type.

The street is Pham The Hien, and if you head into D8 onto this street from D5 via the Nguyen Bieu bridge, then you will go over a very small bridge first before reaching the section of the street that has these places.

They're located at 538,572, 661 (next to a bar / karaoke called MTV), 698,714 and 728 (I think that's the number for the last one).

Be warned, there are some girls in these places that are not too lovely, but some or maybe most of the cafes will have one or 2 who are fairly cute and worth having sit in your lap.

The level of service varies. At best a girl will sit in your lap and be very touchy, and also allow you to be too. In one, a girl just sat there not seeming too interested in doing anything. In another she sat in the next chair and stayed put there, did not want to do more than that, would not even when asked. Allowed limited groping but also chatted with her girlfriend behind us for much of the time, so that was not very good service. When you get a good one, it's obvious.

Prices, you pay for your coffee or coke or whatever you order at 30 k or 50 k, and the tip expected seems to be somewhere between 50 k and 100 k. Once I tipped 100 K and the girl seemed surprised and a bit too happy about it, which made me think I had overtipped. But she was a total dead fish too, so maybe that was why.

If any one knows of other areas with these same types of places, I'd be glad to hear about it. I'm too busy to go out exploring like in the old days.

In HCMC for first time

Hi pals. Staying at an upscale hotel in D1 and ventured out on my own yesterday towards Bui Vien area. Was asked almost 5-6 times by guys if I wanted a lady. However, I was just interested in getting to know the area to avoid getting into trouble. Lots of bars with mattresses outside and people sitting and drinking on the footpath. Was given card by a lady for a massage. While out on Tran Hung Dao was handed another card by a lady for a spa which was on the same street. May be I would try it tonight. Near my hotel, a lady on a scooter kept pestering me to come with her as she had some good girls, enough for me to feel embarrased on the road. Since this is a new country for me altogether, can anyone of the members here help me with a place near Tran Hung Dao / Bui Vien which is hygienic, clean and provides b2 b massage? Not looking for FS or even BJ. I have PM facility. Unfortunately due to ton of work, might not be able to go very far from my hotel. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by MikHcmc  [View Original Post]
    When I first met him a number of yrs ago, It was with another member whom shall remain annon due to him not posting anything in the past few yrs.

He told me he was a day trader, Only lived in Saigon because he had access to a house, Something he didn't have back in oz. He also took us to the barbershops in Tan Binh, The addresses he got off the ******** forum, Also it was interesting to note, He had never been to these places, So it was like a reccon mission with a couple others. He took us to Rose (now closed for a couple yrs) and then to Tulip (also closed).

I personally don't have anything against him, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sure he has knowledge but its not exactly a big secret now. Nothing stopping members from meeting up and going for a ride around, Having a look. Its how I found places before I knew of this forum, and its still how I find places.

I'm sure we all know what a blow and go looks like, There are thousands of these shops scattered around the districts. The constant bickering by some members who expect full addresses without offering anything in return kinda defeats the purpose of a open discussion forum, So due to these members this thread has evolved into what it has become...
    That's really weird man. I contacted him around the same time. We chat over other pm.

He told me he knew some cool places but things seemed to hit a snag.

He said before I tell you valuable info I want to know who I'm giving it to.

He kept asking about myself and how everything's give and take.

I guessed he was hinting I should pay him and so I asked flat out: "do you want money".

I said how much do you want.

I offered 200/400 k can't remember which.

He said that's like $10/ $20 AUD only.

I said so what you want a hundred bucks?

Then we both kinda ejected from the conversation.

P.S. I met the guy you said who met him with you. The young tall American schoolteacher guy.

He said that guy was a gym junkie and ok guy but serious. (or was it arrogant or bossy?

It was a long time ago but reading your account sounds right.

He is a really weird guy. Can't figure his angle. Surely he knows not enough people are going to pay $100 to be given an address?

Or are there enough noobs that desperate to support his habit?

Visited Benny's today.

They still renovate their premise. Tried to visit their place 2 weeks ago, but then cancelled it (right in front of their premise) when I knew that they had some construction inside. Today, took taxi from D1 around 1.30 PM. Surprised as there were lots of worker inside. Wanted to cancel again, but didn't want to feel wasted. So, I gave it a go. Went it and ask a boy in front if they were open, he pointed to inside so I assumed it was on. Met the reception and she showed me a paper (without ask or talk much): Fee 150 K, Tip 200 K. FYI, I never been here and usually it never smooth at first (as my face look like locals). One lady took escort me to back side, took the stairs, and entered small room (without door. Just curtain). Have the deed done, and she asked if I wanted more. Then replied "yes". She motioned 2 of her finger (2 hundreds? I didn't mind for that, so she then continued but my junior wasn't interest on her, after 15 minutes sucking all, I said stop. Gave her the promised 200 K and went off.

BJ: 6/10, Face: 6/10 , Body (6/10).

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations