Thread: Locations of BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's, Blow 'and' Go's.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Mik Hcmc
    You went to District 1. Ben Nys is down the road in Binh Thanh district.

Couldn't Find Benny's

Quote Originally Posted by CRLuverGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes take DBP away from nearest traffic circle towards district 1, ie. Cho Ben Thanh. Stay on right side after crossing bridge about 3 blocks on right. Large white number on door 110 and Benny. You have to slow down or you will miss it. It's small you can drive inside the gate or park outside. Otherwise taxi a few doors down and walk. They usually have food and other vendors in front.
    I walked to 110 Dien Bien Phu and found a restaurant there. I had also read there was another place at 90 Dien Bien Phu but that was also a restaurant. See pics. I must have been in the wrong area. The good news it was only a 10 minute walk or so to NPK where I got good service at #49 and again at #84 the next day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dien Bien Phu Addresses-1.jpg‎   Dien Bien Phu Addresses-2.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBaton  [View Original Post]
    This was my first experience at a Hot Toc and it was pretty damn good I thought. An agent that I work with had set me up with a girl for a Thursday afternoon around 2:00 pm. She was billed as 18, thin with large breasts. He told me she had only been in the business 3 days and was very fresh. Well she turned out to be a little chubby for my taste, could barely do a blowjob, wouldn't let me finger her, and barely let me fuck her. I still paid the 1. 0 million ($50) but told the agent that I was going to try some other agent next time because I was unhappy with this experience.

He was clearly disappointed to hear me say this because he quickly offers to take me to a great Hot Toc shop where the girls are terrific and he would pay. Now, I usually don't like just a blow job, I like the full event, but you don't say no to an offer like this if you are an adventurous monger like me. So I jump on the back of his motorbike and we tool around for 15 minutes before stopping at the above address (google it if you want to know where it is). It was 3:30/4:00 pm and there were 4 -6 girls. He encouraged me to pick two. Ok, you're paying! I pick one cute spinner with a nice looking body, maybe 22 yrs old, and then one who was about the same age, a little bigger but with huge tits figuring that squeezing those would be good fun.

They took me upstairs into a room with 5 massage tables divided by curtains..
    Is that a photo of one of your girls at this place?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBaton  [View Original Post]
    This was my first experience at a Hot Toc and it was pretty damn good I thought. An agent that I work with had set me up with a girl for a Thursday afternoon around 2:00 pm. She was billed as 18, thin with large breasts. He told me she had only been in the business 3 days and was very fresh. Well she turned out to be a little chubby for my taste, could barely do a blowjob...
    Wow, great review I will check that place out this November 2015! Thanks.

111 be Nguyen Phi Khanh. P. Tan Djnh

This was my first experience at a Hot Toc and it was pretty damn good I thought. An agent that I work with had set me up with a girl for a Thursday afternoon around 2:00 pm. She was billed as 18, thin with large breasts. He told me she had only been in the business 3 days and was very fresh. Well she turned out to be a little chubby for my taste, could barely do a blowjob, wouldn't let me finger her, and barely let me fuck her. I still paid the 1. 0 million ($50) but told the agent that I was going to try some other agent next time because I was unhappy with this experience.

He was clearly disappointed to hear me say this because he quickly offers to take me to a great Hot Toc shop where the girls are terrific and he would pay. Now, I usually don't like just a blow job, I like the full event, but you don't say no to an offer like this if you are an adventurous monger like me. So I jump on the back of his motorbike and we tool around for 15 minutes before stopping at the above address (google it if you want to know where it is). It was 3:30/4:00 pm and there were 4 -6 girls. He encouraged me to pick two. Ok, you're paying! I pick one cute spinner with a nice looking body, maybe 22 yrs old, and then one who was about the same age, a little bigger but with huge tits figuring that squeezing those would be good fun.

They took me upstairs into a room with 5 massage tables divided by curtains. Fortunately there was no one else in the room and they closed the door, showed me a massage table and had me strip down to my boxers which I tried to take off but they said no. I lay face down on the table and the came out with some towels and hand wipes which they used to sanitize my hands and feet. The massage then began with them lightly pounding on my back, legs, arms, etc for maybe 5 minutes. Then came the turn and one of them reached down and pulled my underwear to my knees. I then just took them off. They then handiwiped my whole body with special attention naturally to my cock. The small spinner went down between my legs and began licking and sucking my balls and working her way up the shaft with a fair degree of skill. I closed my eyes and let out a nice moan which had her giggling. Meanwhile the Big Tits began sucking and licking my nipples. It was about this time that I reached my right hand around to pat the ass of Spinner and my left to squeeze the ass of Big Titties when I noticed that both of them had pulled their panties down to their ankles. So I just began rubbing their pussies. They modestly resisted this but shortly I had a finger up each cnut and my dick in the little ones mouth with my mouth was sucking the tits of BT. This was all working out fine!

This and variations of this went on for 20 minutes as I did everything to not blow my load all over one of their faces as they traded off sucking me. The longer it took me the more willing they were to let me do what I wanted with their bodies, obviously hoping that this would have me cum and they could be done. So, naturally I didn't cum and kept getting more action. At one memorable point, by now they both had taken a foot out of their panties so that I could spread their legs apart and get decent penetration with my digits, I had the Spinner with one leg on the ground close to my hip and the other leg up on the table next to us with her tiny cnut gaping open as I stuck my middle finger in until I hit her cervix and rubbed her asshole with my index finger. (this is where I should say that her pussy was dripping wet and I felt her lips quiver and contract as she had a shaking, whimpering orgasam- but actually I don't think she was liking it very much she just was trying to get me to finish) Big Titties is now up on the table with her twat in my face and her lips on my balls. This put me over the edge and I wrapped a leg up over her head pushing her mouth on to my cock as I unloaded a massive hot sticky load with so much force some came out her nose (not really, but it was a load of cum)

So all in all it was a pretty good 40 minutes for free. I don't know how much my agent buddy paid but he likely paid a lot less than I would have. Maybe someone else knows of this place and their prices. I might try this again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3929.jpg‎   IMG_3926.jpg‎  

You CAN take a Vietnamese girl to a 3, 4, or even 5 Star hotel

Not sure why this is in this thread and not the Hotel thread, but...See my post earlier today. I ordered a girl via WeChat the other night at 9:00 pm from the Park Hyatt (5 star). Following a phone call from the front desk, she was in my bed without me ever leaving the room. Supposedly the front desks will let the girl come up if its before 10:00 pm. Not sure what happens if the girl stays the night, but I rarely am after that.

Try booking.com search for two stars hotel in district 1 under $30 a night. Three stars hotels may not let a Vn girl into your room and if so you may have to pay for an extra room. Try Pham Ngu Lao aka backpacker street and area much action here all daylong.

Try booking.com search for two stars hotel in district 1 under $30 a night. Three stars hotels may not let a Vn girl into your room and if so you may have to pay for an extra room. Try Pham Ngu Lao aka backpacker street and area much action here all daylong.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSims  [View Original Post]
    I am coming in town March 11 and know little of the area. I heard it is broken up into number districts like 1 2 3 and 4? If that is the case is 1 the best night life type place? Where would you suggest to go where the action is close and still be able to get a nice hotel, which any recommendation would be great?

New to the area

I am coming in town March 11 and know little of the area. I heard it is broken up into number districts like 1 2 3 and 4? If that is the case is 1 the best night life type place? Where would you suggest to go where the action is close and still be able to get a nice hotel, which any recommendation would be great?

110 Benny

The same place on DBP. The old lady mgr will show you a piece of paper with 200 k + 200 k. She will then ask you for 400 k upfront. Just say no 200 k now and 200 k after. I just drop 200 k on counter and then walk in the door to tables. She just smiles and reminds the next girl up to remember to collect your tip. This time I didn't choose because I saw who was next. She was a hot 8 or 9 name Lan. She was tall 5-5 by Vn standard and about 100 lbs. She didn't waste anytime with chit chat in the barber chairs which is first rooms enter. She asked if I wanted to just go upstairs and relax. So up I went to the far stall. She dims the light and takes off my clothes. She takes off her bottoms and leer bra but pulls up her shirt. Wow amazing view in the dim lights and I can feel she had a hard body and the tightest pussy you can imagine. We seemed hit it off so pretty much all the roaming was allowed as well as kissing all over me. However I did not want to partake in lip to lip service because I'm sure it has been all over others. She seemed to enjoyed herself while giving me one of the best BBBJ and deep throat. She had to catch her breath I think because she was giving Os while I was fingering deep inside her. She smiled and blushed then continued on me. I spent well over 45 min with her. She took it all in like a champ and didn't miss a drop. She even continued through the climax and beyond nonstop. Afterwards she cleaned me up and asked me to rest a little bit. I tip her 200 k and another 50 k for water and short massage at the end. She was happy to please. I would repeat just for her. She would not do take out but maybe later as we get to know more on other visits. Anyone have other places around the area of DBP to share?

Ben ny's

For those who want to go to Ben ny's using a taxi, DBP is a very long street and numbering is specific to a district. So there are several 110 DBP in HCMC.

The full address to give to the taxi is 110 DBP, Binh Thanh district.

Yes take DBP away from nearest traffic circle towards district 1, ie. Cho Ben Thanh. Stay on right side after crossing bridge about 3 blocks on right. Large white number on door 110 and Benny. You have to slow down or you will miss it. It's small you can drive inside the gate or park outside. Otherwise taxi a few doors down and walk. They usually have food and other vendors in front.
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Don1010ho  [View Original Post]
    Hi CRLuverGuy, Thanks for the address it's 110 Dien Bien Phu?

110 Benny is correct address. I stopped by this week around noon and only had about 4 girls inside and 2 local guys hanging outside. Girls were 5-7 at best young 20's. 400 k total for BBBJ 30 min or so. Forgot the name but mine was best looking and inexperienced so it took a bit. She kept stopping and going were mechanical didn't really want to do it. I felt for her. Roaming was allowed and very wet. She tried and didn't give up so made it worthwhile.
    Hi CRLuverGuy, Thanks for the address it's 110 Dien Bien Phu?

110 Benny is correct address. I stopped by this week around noon and only had about 4 girls inside and 2 local guys hanging outside. Girls were 5-7 at best young 20's. 400 k total for BBBJ 30 min or so. Forgot the name but mine was best looking and inexperienced so it took a bit. She kept stopping and going were mechanical didn't really want to do it. I felt for her. Roaming was allowed and very wet. She tried and didn't give up so made it worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by JswdJswd  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday. All seemed to be range of 6 looks but service was strong and good. Prince including tip was 400,000.
    Hi JswdJswd, I will be in HCM next couple weeks, can you up date the address of Benny's pleased. If I don't mistake, it's 110 of DBP, and on the other side of the bridge right?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations