Thread: Locations of BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's, Blow 'and' Go's.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

The sex guides

Due to government pressure, It's difficult, a big waste of time and very frustrating to find decent-looking girls in VN.

I would love to have the services of sex guides to get good-looking girls who won't steal or set me up for robberies and extortion. There are a few guides in DongGuan, China, who do good year-round business setting up parties for the bros.

Personally I would love to have the services of young good-looking sexy female tour guides in every town I visit, showing me good food, good sights, and of course good sex all night.

Check out these new XO moto tours by young girls driving you around in their sexy dresses. I suspect many of those girls would be open for short or long.term relationships, with or without pay:

http://xotours.vn/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtdKvVkAI9Y

Any bros who try them, please report results.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauerNice  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe someone earning his living bringing people to brothels. Bro, get a proper job.
    Whoever said I earnt my living bringing people to brothels. But I suppose bring people to the floating market or cu chi tunnels or the eiffel tower etc etc ie running a tour business would also exact the same response from you, or is it only when you want something for nothing, ie access to cheap pretty women and when your requests are refused, so either give me some equally valueable information in return or give me something of value. I suppose what is your job that you don't understand concepts like IP or exchange for services rendered? By your reasoning I suppose you don't use taxi either. As you can't believe there are people earning his living taking you from the airport to your hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by MutantChicken  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you are correct there is no such thing as getting BJ from 19-22yr pretty girls for 120-150k. Please continue going to Benny and paying 400+. And there is no such thing as going to locations outside of the city where you can fuck pretty girls for 150k yes! 8usd. Yes continue paying 100usd. And the guys who I have taken out and charged 100usd for 5-6places they can continue reaping the benefits from paying 100usd for that initial 15 dolar fuck. But paying afterwards 15usd etc. Hey but I'm all BS. Still didn't stop american thief from asking me the cross streets. Just he got miffed when I ignored him. Just like all the other haters. Note I have never had a paying customer write a bad report and when they bother to write a good one then its a fake. Yes guys continue paying the correct prices, I have organised with the mommies of those shops for me to pay the local price anyway. So no loss on my part.
    Can't believe someone earning his living bringing people to brothels. Bro, get a proper job.

Yes, you are correct there is no such thing as getting BJ from 19-22yr pretty girls for 120-150k. Please continue going to Benny and paying 400+. And there is no such thing as going to locations outside of the city where you can fuck pretty girls for 150k yes! 8usd. Yes continue paying 100usd. And the guys who I have taken out and charged 100usd for 5-6places they can continue reaping the benefits from paying 100usd for that initial 15 dolar fuck. But paying afterwards 15usd etc. Hey but I'm all BS. Still didn't stop american thief from asking me the cross streets. Just he got miffed when I ignored him. Just like all the other haters. Note I have never had a paying customer write a bad report and when they bother to write a good one then its a fake. Yes guys continue paying the correct prices, I have organised with the mommies of those shops for me to pay the local price anyway. So no loss on my part.

I posted a long ass piece on why Mutant is correct in his views and gave reasons for each reason why each of you are wrong. It all got deleted just because of one sentence that violated the tos.

Mutant is not BS and I guess since you can't even get close to finding the places he knows I guess you are Jellying.

I guess the recent FR from whoever where he got 4 ladies and paid 300k is BS too than right? Looked what happened right after when another john happen to go.

Also, you all seem to think that its 100usd for a 15 dollar fuck but you are too short sighted to even realize that he shows you 5-6 places I think. If you want to go in the very first one and get your rocks off, thats your fault. All you have to do is record each place he shows you and go back on your own time. For you foreigners who don't know where all the great local places are, its def great value but can't even think that far enough. Is he supposed to go out and bother with the likes of you guys for 15 bucks and show you one place. He wants it to be worth his time obviously.

I've known MC a long time and we are not even compatible some times because he is such a no nonsense kind of guy. At most he might maybe embellish here and there perhaps, but I assure you his reports are correct.

All I'm saying is as for myself, I probably know MC the longest of anyone here and he is a great guy. Others who have met him from these boards have not said anything bad about him unless MC calls him on his BS. All you hating on him never met him and are just Jelly call on his reports. He sometimes do through great lengths to find these places BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippyboy  [View Original Post]
    You have to be kidding, the address has been posted that many times in this tread even blind Freddy could find it. I was there on Monday arvo. Pay upfront 350.000.000 with a few ou and ar walking up the stairs, small tits but lovely sucking action. Will be back in two years.
    SB, It has been posted a hundred times but it's really not to easy to find because it's another sign among 100s of similar signs. You just have to tell the driver to keep to the right after the bride and go slow after you get off the main drag. It's almost easier to find walking. But definitely the deal in HCMC. I'll be there in Sept or Oct.

I'll do my best to give a good FR
    Rubbish, this is not your best, and none of your reports are good.

The normal cost is 120k for a 20-30min session, that's what I paid 1st time, second time with the fucking I paid 200k.
    Prices are not this low in HCMC. These girls know what they are worth, and with all the idiot tourist they know how to get value for their pussy.

Today even though she wants initially keen to fuck but whilst I was getting a BJ I fingered her till she got so excited and tried to mount me
    Bullshit.

me eating her pussy and making her cum
    No way.

Great value and sexciting hour all for 15usd.
    So we should pay you $100 to get a $15 fuck?

Even if this report is true, I can imagine the quality of girl you get for $15 in HCMC, gross.

Most guys have heard about Cafe OM, but most haven't tried so I'll do my best to give a good FR of the one I went to today, this one has a aircon room. 3 partitions two with a massage table the other a mattress on the floor, normally has 4-5 girls. 2 are fatties, the other slim mid 20's, the last is a solid 7 19yrs old. Guess who my girl is. This is my 3rd time with her she is very sexually and lives having her pussy eaten. First time was just your standard BBBJ, the second BBBJ cim and I was sneaky brought a condom and convinced her to fuck, though I did all the work in missionary and scissors, this time today she rode me cowboy and reverse cowboy before finishing me by mouth. The normal cost is 120k for a 20-30min session, that's what I paid 1st time, second time with the fucking I paid 200k.

Today even though she wants initially keen to fuck but whilst I was gettinga BJ I fingered her till she got so excited and tried to mount me, lucky I came prepared so with a few second delay, today I had to ask for two session so even with her tip it just cost 300k for a 1hr session, with a BBBJ, me eating her pussy and making her cum, she then riding me and a another BBBJ CIM finish.

Great value and sexciting hour all for 15usd. Only in Vietnam. This is compard to the one position no BJ dry fucking in did in Phnom Penh also for 15usd.
    Agree with CaseyStar, obviously your posts are all fiction, please stop wasting everyones time.

Most guys have heard about cafe om, but most haven't tried so I'll do my best to give a good FR of the one I went to today, this one has a aircon room. 3 partitions two with a massage table the other a mattress on the floor, normally has 4-5 girls. 2 are fatties, the other slim mid 20's, the last is a solid 7 19yrs old. Guess who my girl is. This is my 3rd time with her she is very sexually and lives having her pussy eaten. First time was just your standard BBBJ, the second BBBJ cim and I was sneaky brought a condom and convinced her to fuck, though I did all the work in missionary and scissors, this time today she rode me cowboy and reverse cowboy before finishing me by mouth. The normal cost is 120k for a 20-30min session, that's what I paid 1st time, second time with the fucking I paid 200k.

Today even though she wants initially keen to fuck but whilst I was gettinga BJ I fingered her till she got so excited and tried to mount me, lucky I came prepared so with a few second delay, today I had to ask for two session so even with her tip it just cost 300k for a 1hr session, with a BBBJ, me eating her pussy and making her cum, she then riding me and a another BBBJ CIM finish.

Great value and sexciting hour all for 15usd. Only in Vietnam. This is compard to the one position no BJ dry fucking in did in Phnom Penh also for 15usd.
    [Deleted by Admin]

For everyone else, check 252A Ly Thai To, long time / old time HT / BnG, high cost 500K compared to Benny's, girls about the same but perhaps closer for many and something different.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Absolute newbie here,

Will be in HCMC over 19. 25th May week. Any one care to join for a good romp? First time traveling alone so very keen to take in everything. When I say join in, I mean travel buddy.

Most guys have heard about .
    Most of the guys have heard plenty from you. Plenty with no addresses, no detail, unless you get paid a fee for it. If most of it is even true at all. Give it up chook. Stop spamming the boards with your bullshit and leave it to others to actually be helpful.

What are the cross streets?

Most guys have heard about cafe om, but most haven't tried so I'll do my best to give a good FR of the one I went to today, this one has a aircon room. 3 partitions two with a massage table the other a mattress on the floor, normally has 4-5 girls. 2 are fatties, the other slim mid 20's, the last is a solid 7 19yrs old. Guess who my girl is. This is my 3rd time with her she is very sexually and lives having her pussy eaten. First time was just your standard BBBJ, the second BBBJ cim and I was sneaky brought a condom and convinced her to fuck, though I did all the work in missionary and scissors, this time today she rode me cowboy and reverse cowboy before finishing me by mouth. The normal cost is 120k for a 20-30min session, that's what I paid 1st time, second time with the fucking I paid 200k.

They close after 7pm and before 8pm, normal vietnam salon hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuranyi  [View Original Post]
    After finding the exact adress tried to find bennys on 90 dien bien phu at around 10pm. Crossed the bridge over the river but found nothing there.

Told my driver to find another place around 200-300k for a BJ. He had no clue at all. Overall extremely frustrating and wasted 230k just on the taxi. I really wished I had found one of these superbushy local viet girls. (
    You have to be kidding, the address has been posted that many times in this tread even blind Freddy could find it. I was there on Monday arvo. Pay upfront 350.000.000 with a few ou and ar walking up the stairs, small tits but lovely sucking action. Will be back in two years.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations