Thread: Locations of BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's, Blow 'and' Go's.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantChicken  [View Original Post]
    Most guys have heard about Cafe OM, but most haven't tried so I'll do my best to give a good FR of the one I went to today, this one has a aircon room. 3 partitions two with a massage table the other a mattress on the floor, normally has 4-5 girls. 2 are fatties, the other slim mid 20's, the last is a solid 7 19yrs old. Guess who my girl is. This is my 3rd time with her she is very sexually and lives having her pussy eaten. First time was just your standard BBBJ, the second BBBJ cim and I was sneaky brought a condom and convinced her to fuck, though I did all the work in missionary and scissors, this time today she rode me cowboy and reverse cowboy before finishing me by mouth. The normal cost is 120k for a 20-30min session, that's what I paid 1st time, second time with the fucking I paid 200k.

Today even though she wants initially keen to fuck but whilst I was gettinga BJ I fingered her till she got so excited and tried to mount me, lucky I came prepared so with a few second delay, today I had to ask for two session so even with her tip it just cost 300k for a 1hr session, with a BBBJ, me eating her pussy and making her cum, she then riding me and a another BBBJ CIM finish.

Great value and sexciting hour all for 15usd. Only in Vietnam. This is compard to the one position no BJ dry fucking in did in Phnom Penh also for 15usd.
    Agree with CaseyStar, obviously your posts are all fiction, please stop wasting everyones time.

Most guys have heard about cafe om, but most haven't tried so I'll do my best to give a good FR of the one I went to today, this one has a aircon room. 3 partitions two with a massage table the other a mattress on the floor, normally has 4-5 girls. 2 are fatties, the other slim mid 20's, the last is a solid 7 19yrs old. Guess who my girl is. This is my 3rd time with her she is very sexually and lives having her pussy eaten. First time was just your standard BBBJ, the second BBBJ cim and I was sneaky brought a condom and convinced her to fuck, though I did all the work in missionary and scissors, this time today she rode me cowboy and reverse cowboy before finishing me by mouth. The normal cost is 120k for a 20-30min session, that's what I paid 1st time, second time with the fucking I paid 200k.

Today even though she wants initially keen to fuck but whilst I was gettinga BJ I fingered her till she got so excited and tried to mount me, lucky I came prepared so with a few second delay, today I had to ask for two session so even with her tip it just cost 300k for a 1hr session, with a BBBJ, me eating her pussy and making her cum, she then riding me and a another BBBJ CIM finish.

Great value and sexciting hour all for 15usd. Only in Vietnam. This is compard to the one position no BJ dry fucking in did in Phnom Penh also for 15usd.
    [Deleted by Admin]

For everyone else, check 252A Ly Thai To, long time / old time HT / BnG, high cost 500K compared to Benny's, girls about the same but perhaps closer for many and something different.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Absolute newbie here,

Will be in HCMC over 19. 25th May week. Any one care to join for a good romp? First time traveling alone so very keen to take in everything. When I say join in, I mean travel buddy.

Most guys have heard about .
    Most of the guys have heard plenty from you. Plenty with no addresses, no detail, unless you get paid a fee for it. If most of it is even true at all. Give it up chook. Stop spamming the boards with your bullshit and leave it to others to actually be helpful.

What are the cross streets?

Most guys have heard about cafe om, but most haven't tried so I'll do my best to give a good FR of the one I went to today, this one has a aircon room. 3 partitions two with a massage table the other a mattress on the floor, normally has 4-5 girls. 2 are fatties, the other slim mid 20's, the last is a solid 7 19yrs old. Guess who my girl is. This is my 3rd time with her she is very sexually and lives having her pussy eaten. First time was just your standard BBBJ, the second BBBJ cim and I was sneaky brought a condom and convinced her to fuck, though I did all the work in missionary and scissors, this time today she rode me cowboy and reverse cowboy before finishing me by mouth. The normal cost is 120k for a 20-30min session, that's what I paid 1st time, second time with the fucking I paid 200k.

They close after 7pm and before 8pm, normal vietnam salon hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuranyi  [View Original Post]
    After finding the exact adress tried to find bennys on 90 dien bien phu at around 10pm. Crossed the bridge over the river but found nothing there.

Told my driver to find another place around 200-300k for a BJ. He had no clue at all. Overall extremely frustrating and wasted 230k just on the taxi. I really wished I had found one of these superbushy local viet girls. (
    You have to be kidding, the address has been posted that many times in this tread even blind Freddy could find it. I was there on Monday arvo. Pay upfront 350.000.000 with a few ou and ar walking up the stairs, small tits but lovely sucking action. Will be back in two years.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Taje another taxi

After finding the exact adress tried to find bennys on 90 dien bien phu at around 10pm. Crossed the bridge over the river but found nothing there.

Told my driver to find another place around 200-300k for a BJ. He had no clue at all. Overall extremely frustrating and wasted 230k just on the taxi. I really wished I had found one of these superbushy local viet girls. (
    To Kuranyi.

You should get another taxi most taxi driver know where bennys is at adress is correct.

Fast Eddie 48

You come from dist 1 to Dien Bien Phu? Should be 110 dbp. Anyway 10pm too late already, their opening hours around 9-10pm. Best to go early noon.

Bennys Location

Told my driver to find another place around 200-300k for a BJ. He had no clue at all. Overall extremely frustrating and wasted 230k just on the taxi. I really wished I had found one of these superbushy local viet girls.
    Though I have never entered, I have seen the spot. I believe the correct address is 110 DBP. I believe there is a white sign with "Bennys" lettered in purple.

After finding the exact address tried to find Bennys on 90 Dien bien phu at around 10pm. Crossed the bridge over the river but found nothing there.

Told my driver to find another place around 200-300k for a BJ. He had no clue at all. Overall extremely frustrating and wasted 230k just on the taxi. I really wished I had found one of these superbushy local viet girls.

Went back to NPK today. Tried a different place, just took a shot. Same deal, ugly girls sitting around playing Candy Crush on their phones. Upstairs to a room, curtains only separating 3 tables. I'm the only customer in the room though.

She complained that I was too big. He mouth / jaw was tired and it hurt. Furious hand job with my dick head in her mouth. Silly whining noises from her. Someone came into the room, she checked up and continued. This went on forever.

Ticket after was 200, 000 and tip up to me, but they pestered me for the usual amount. My stupid ever present American optimism that I'm going to find that "one," which I have on occasion, but eventually they quit and go back home, and so on and so forth.

Haven't found one in a long time. The one that does it right.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSf  [View Original Post]
    Hey Eddie,

When you say you are separated by a screen. Is the screen on all 4 sides? Or is the screen just covering your left and right side with an open front? In Thailand I have been in bars where guys would be getting a BBBJ in plain site. Of course these things would happen when there are very few people in the bar. I don't thing it would happen if it was crowded.
    The screens covers your left and right with an open front. There are many stalls so customers are usually separated.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Munster  [View Original Post]
    Went there today. There seemed to be 3 girls there. Mine was cute and short, with a decent ass and tits. The setup of laying on the thing they put you on is a little weird, especially when you're right next to another dude (albeit through a screen). But the BBBJCIM was pretty great. Even though it is pricier than before, it is still a better deal than the BJ bars in BKK.

I'll probably be back a few more times before I leave next week.
    Hey Eddie,

When you say you are separated by a screen. Is the screen on all 4 sides? Or is the screen just covering your left and right side with an open front? In Thailand I have been in bars where guys would be getting a BBBJ in plain site. Of course these things would happen when there are very few people in the bar. I don't thing it would happen if it was crowded.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations