Thread: Spermagames Bareback AO Gangbang Parties

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Wanking
    Reports

SwingerLover

No fingering

Quote Originally Posted by LindaSahne  [View Original Post]
    Just want to set something straight: my absence at 28.8 in Karlsruhe had NOTHING tto do with somebody scratching me open while fingering, I know this is what you've been told, but everyone who has met me before, knows I don't let people finger me, let alone, destroy my pussy while fingering.

I simply wasn't able to reach Karlsruhe due to organisational problems. Don't know why you've been told otherwise.
    Thank you for setting this straight.

I can only imagine that they thought "being injured" would be a better excuse than "organisatorial problems", although I do not know why. If they would have just said "Unfortunately Linda had to cancel. ", that would have been just fine for me. Giving a bogus reason pisses me off a little.

On the other hand, they just might have used your absence as a reason to point out once more that fingering isn't wanted and that those guys who don't listen to reason might listen if you tell them that somebody (in this case you) was hurt.

I will definitely ask about the reason for the misinformation when I'm there the next Thursday! I suppose you will be there too, since you're advertised?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSands  [View Original Post]
    I was at this event and it was pretty good. The Venue is not ideal (I feel like if I go to many events here I will walk around like a hunchback due to the.

Low vaulted ceilings). It also seems way to dark in there. It feels sort of seedy, unlike the GB01 event the following day in Hannover, which was well lit). The food was OK, and the girls were all good. Linda Lush in particular was incredible. When she was working I spent as much time inside her as possible. She has such a lovely nubile body and is much cuter in real life than she is in pictures and videos. She is also a fuck machine, and she took a LOT of extremely horny guys very gracefully. I saw a lot of sperm leaking out of her. I was really disappointed to hear that someone "clawed her" with his fingernails. I heard a warning about this before the GB01 event started but not at Wulfrath (I might have missed it though).

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
    Hey, Linda here! First off, thank you sooooo much for the compliments. You made me blush!

Just want to set something straight: my absence at 28.8 in Karlsruhe had NOTHING tto do with somebody scratching me open while fingering, I know this is what you've been told, but everyone who has met me before, knows I don't let people finger me, let alone, destroy my pussy while fingering.

I simply wasn't able to reach Karlsruhe due to organisational problems. Don't know why you've been told otherwise.

I just don't like the image of me being fingered to death being out there, didn't happen, never will.

See you at the next event!

<3 and XX.

LindaLush.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingerLover  [View Original Post]
    So that was you who had prepared her so well when I started the party with whipping the cream inside her pussy. Thanks!
    You're welcome.

Hahaha, that's a very nice detail. Was it that one cum-puddle which was already foaming?
    Could be. I saw at least one more big puddle, where Gundula was, but this one was near the centre and had surely been running from Jacqueline's pussy.

Reports

SwingerLover

Nice details

Quote Originally Posted by LickedWhat  [View Original Post]
    I waited for the guy to fill her with spunk, and finally I got to do her. First in mish, and then in doggy until I shot my five days worth of semen up her.
    So that was you who had prepared her so well when I started the party with whipping the cream inside her pussy. Thanks!

(with my knee in a puddle of cum).
    Hahaha, that's a very nice detail. Was it that one cum-puddle which was already foaming?

What's not to like about Nadja? Like a pal said recently: She's the only newcomer this year who is really, truly a star; she's just excellent. So what do you not like about her? Is she too demanding for your taste?
    Probably she don't like me and she talked too much (when I said that I didn't understand well german, she didn't stop to talk then I tought that she had a problem with me and I finished to fuck her very soon).

After in the bukkake session she made a BJ at every men except me and she insisted that I had to cum on Sarah Ann's body but I wasn't interested; she didn't let me go away and I had to wanking myself before that she tried with an HJ (if she made me a BJ, maybe I would be more interested to stay in the bukkake session, but I'm happy because when I could escape I had one of the most intense orgasm of my life in Gundula's pussy).

Maybe if my German was better, I would not have any problems with her but my sensation was that she didn't like me and I didn't try to fuck her another time.

Spermagames Karlsruhe, 14.6 and 13.9

Hi all,

I'm rather new to the world of AO gangbangs. Past weekend I paid my second visit to Spermagames in Karlsruhe, and that will be the main subject of this report. But first I'd like to report my first visit there, on June 14, as well as I can remember it.

June 14 Angi, Aymie Eng, Dark Mara, Kitty, Anja Wild, Leila, in Karlsruhe.

I was the first to fuck Anja this day, doing her from behind in the Wintergarden while someone else banged Aymie in missionary in front of us. I didn't need very much time to fill Anja's pussy with cum. It was an al-right start, but it was Aymie I really wanted to stick it into. I figured I'd do her later on, but I never got the chance. Aymie and Mara were sitting in a sofa smoking and talking to each other almost the whole day (after that first round), and that eventually got on my nerve a bit and dampened my mood.

For my second go, I wandered into one of the small rooms, where Leila (who I can confirm was listed as Merinda / Merlinda on the website, but hadn't been announced for this party beforehand) was being banged by a bunch of guys. After some waiting, I got to fuck Leila's cum-soaked pussy, and that was fabulous. She has a way of doing sudden, hard thrusts that felt better than anything I've ever encountered.

After this followed a few hours of fucking Kitty (a few times), Angi (once), and Anja (once more) without cumming while waiting for Aymie or Mara to finally become available. Alas, they didn't. I was feeling disappointed and near giving up and leaving. But before I did, I got another chance to do Leila, this time in front of the bar. It was just as amazing as the first time, or perhaps better since I lasted much longer. After I'd creamed her pussy I was of course in a better mood again, but still a bit annoyed that I didn't get the chance to do either Aymie or Mara even once. I knew I wouldn't be able to cum another time in the hour or so that remained. I took a shower, then went upstairs to get some BBQ before I left. Well, what do you know, at last Aymie and Mara had ended there pause and were in full action on the mattresses. Typical.

In all, a fairly good party for me thanks to Leila. Kitty and Anja were pretty good too, and Angi gets an A for effort but is not really my type. Decided to try to avoid parties with Aymie and Mara, at least if both of them are listed.

September 13 Jacqueline X, Gundula, Dark Mara, TS Luna, in Karlsruhe.

I had signed up to this party and made my travelling arrangements before I knew that Mara would be there. Got a bit disappointed when she was listed, in light of how the last party went down. But she would get a chance to improve my view of her.

The party started with Gundula and Jacqueline in front of the bar, giving blowjobs. I joined in and got my cock sucked by Gundula, and then I fucked her from behind for a while, with Jacqueline now being ploughed in missionary on our right. I wanted to do some sloppy seconds before I came, though, so I pulled out and went off. In the small room with the creaky bed, some man was fucking Mara in missionary. I waited for the guy to fill her with spunk, and finally I got to do her. First in mish, and then in doggy until I shot my five days worth of semen up her.

Mara was active much of the day this party. At one point she was even begging for guys to come fuck her, but all guys around were exhausted right then so she had to go without. A total reversal of how she had acted at the previous party, so now I consider her good and she's off my personal "blacklist". I never did her again during this party though.

A while later, after I'd gotten some rest, Jacqueline and Gundula were being fucked by a decent amount of guys in the Wintergarden. Both girls' pussies were overflowing, especially Jackie's. This got me extremely horny, and I got into the action and fucked Jackie mish style (with my knee in a puddle of cum). She was warm and tight, and even with all that cum as lube my dick didn't slide too easily in and out. It was glorious. After I'd filled her with even more cream, it was pouring out of her. Easily the best fuck of the day for me, and one of my best bareback boinks yet, and I usually don't even like missionary all that well!

After this I was starting to get really tired. I had had to get up early for a flight, and hadn't slept much. So I tried to get some rest now, and even fell asleep briefly sitting in a sofa. I fucked both Gundula and Jacqueline a few times more, but had to give up without cumming each time. Gundula came near to finishing me at one point, but I was just too tired. I left with about an hour still remaining, knowing that there just was no energy left in me that day.

This party was clearly better than the last one I attended. Great attitude and service from all providers, and not so many men that there was any real waiting times for the sex (nor in the bar or to take a shower). A damn shame I was too tired to make the best out of it, but I still enjoyed it plenty and the image of Jacqueline's and Gundula's pussies drenched in white stuff is etched into my memory.

Also nice chatting with the other ISG members I met. Thanks for all the helpful reports you've posted! It's about time I start returning the favors. I went to FKK Dietzenbach the next day and had a great time there. I will post a report about it soon.

Thank you SL for your report of the 13th September. I agree with all of it.

Personally I shot off into Jackys pussy at the very beginning (there was little to no cum in her before, and as much as I love Schlammschieben, I sacrificed myself for the boys and shot my 7-days-load in there, which leaked out directly), so that encouraged all other guys to dump it inside her too. You fuckers owe me big time! Hehe.

Then I had a longer break with a lot of chatting with SL and other guys I knew before.

I tried it once more with Jacky in the Wintergarden, but it's too light and crowded for me there. I like the smaller, darker rooms with less audience much better. So I couldn't perform as I wished.

Later that day at about 5. 30 pm, after walking around I found Mara all filled-up on the round mattress next to the bar with SL laying next to her.

I sat down to them and started to stroke myself up again. Got a nice blowjob from Mara. And then had a great fuck with the mature lady (saw her already like 6 times before, but this was the first time I actually came inside her). Check!

1 hour before the party end, I sat down to Jacky and SL who were already talking. I joined it, later started to caress and kiss her and she agreed to try one more round (she already was injured by that pierced cock).

Well, the good girl tried her best, but SL had to cancel the fuck as it hurt her too much and me and 2 or 3 others just stroked and came into her sweet mouth.

My 4th and last orgasm that day, I had with the nice lady at the private party.

The next day I planned to go to FKK Dietzenbach with our new Swedish friend ("lickedwhat" is his nickname) but had to call that off, as I was totally empty and reached home ground at around 3 am, which made me sleep into the late noon the next day.

P.S.: I believe that Merinda renamed into Leila. The description and comments on the SG site are the same. And I think it's her on the new pictures.

What I can say about her. She's Russian, pretty crazy, talks a lot and likes anal. But as it was said often. You have to try every girl at least once yourself. And judge yourself.

For example I didn't believe there are Nadja dislikes on this planet. But everything is possible it seems LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime  [View Original Post]
    Since it is your first time to an AO party, good you choose the easiest location to travel too.

About Tekohas: of course it is personal, but she is not that passionate, horny, full of energy, etc as Gundula and others. Her moaning and fucking is without any inspiration, but indeed, try it once, and you know how it is.

The rest of the line up is ok, so go for it!
    Yes is my frist time, and I don't know if this kind of party will be right for me or not, so I need a easiest location and cheapest because I'll travel alone. If one lady is not passionate and horny like others is not a big problem, in a gangbang party I think is normal that not all girls are efficient and perfect. I'll have another 4/5 girls to enjoy the party).

Reports

SwingerLover

Coming parties

Quote Originally Posted by TigerGenius  [View Original Post]
    but I don't like Nadja and is possible that I will stay in Germany until 25 September for going in Karlsruhe party (with Heidi Hills, Susi Star, Leila, Dark Mara and unfortunatly Sarah Ann) but I'm not Superman and I think that 8 days are too much also with a day in Fkk Acapulco for rest.
    What's not to like about Nadja? Like a pal said recently: She's the only newcomer this year who is really, truly a star; she's just excellent. So what do you not like about her? Is she too demanding for your taste?

If I'm up to it, I'll try to be at the party on the 25th as well.

I'm also tempted to go in Wulfrath this Saturday because of Gundula, but this location is blacklisted and I had only one experience with trans and I didn't like.
    So far I hadn't liked trannies either, but Luna (Hold, stop, it's not allowed to write about trannies on the forum.) As for the BLACKLISTed place in Wlfrath: My words are not carved in stone and my blacklist is not the 10 commandments! Aside from my 2 bad party experiences, the main reason for my assessment is that I hate the building. But I also hate foot-fetish, which others enjoy. So if you like, go ahead and give the SG-party a try, maybe it's better for you than it was for me. At least it shouldn't be overcrowded, not with this line-up on a Saturday in that area. (But don't say you weren't warned if you shouldn't like it either.)

Thank you again for the map and I'm sorry that I didn't meet you in the previous Spermagames party in Karlsruhe (I didn't read that you were there and during the day I thought that one of 70 men could be you but I didn't know who).
    Then why didn't you approach me and just ask? I ask people all the time if they read ISG, if I identify them as foreigners. But at that party, I didn't recognize anybody as being from abroad, aside from Schokobebe of course.

Since this is not the right thread for the rest of your questions & comments, I'll reply to them in the regular Bareback AO thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianG  [View Original Post]
    Yes I know about Luna, is not a problem, I fucked many trans. What you mean with Tekohas is fake?

From my city in Italy, this is the nearest party.

Other SG parties usually in Karlsruhe-Stuttgart is around 630/650 km and fly there is not cheap like flight on Dusseldorf, Frankfurt or Berlin with Ryan air. GB parties is Usually in Hannover, Bremen and Hamburg, not so near.

Probably I'll be there alone, so the party in Bodensee is the best solution right now.
    Since it is your first time to an AO party, good you choose the easiest location to travel too.

About Tekohas: of course it is personal, but she is not that passionate, horny, full of energy, etc as Gundula and others. Her moaning and fucking is without any inspiration, but indeed, try it once, and you know how it is.

The rest of the line up is ok, so go for it!

BEEN THERE: SAT 13th 13-20:00: Spermagames AO BW VIP Special Anal / Sandwich Gangbang with Jacqueline X, TS-Luna, Gundula, Dark Mara & 1 black woman of a private rubber-couple at X-Rooms, Am Storrenacker 3/20,76139 Karlsruhe-Hagsfeld for 99 , (2 hours for 79 ) from 17:30 for 79 , including drinks & snacks, + 20 for HIV- & syphilis-tests. If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days! www.spermagames.com.
    If this party would be in the next week I would come for sure, especially for Gundula.

For sure I will be in Spermabang party with Sexy Susi and Melanie Moon in the same location this Thursday (http://spermabang.com/home.html).

I have the temptation to start my trip one day before for going to Spermabang party in Stuttgart, but I don't like Nadja and is possible that I will stay in Germany until 25 September for going in Karlsruhe party (with Heidi Hills, Susi Star, Leila, Dark Mara and unfortunatly Sarah Ann) but I'm not Superman and I think that 8 days are too much also with a day in Fkk Acapulco for rest.

I'm also tempted to go in Wulfrath this Saturday because of Gundula, but this location is blacklisted and I had only one experience with trans and I didn't like.

I'm almost sure that I will be in Mnchengladbach on Friday (Pauschalclub 69) and I see that on Saturday will be this party (http://sexdo.de/club/39196/moencheng...ounge-128.html) and can be an option for me, but I don't know because the party end at 21 and your report was not very good for the location; maybe I will choose to stay until late night in partytreff Dorsten with Melanie Moon and I hope some girls that I like from Pauschalclub 69 that now work there.

The other possibilty to meet Gundula is on Monday 22 (Steinenhaus-Erlebnisclub, I'm Hammertal 2, 45527 Hattingen) but is only with Sexy Susi and for me is better to pay the same money for more girls but this women are two of the best that I fucked and that still an option for me.

I'm not sure but maybe I can be in Germany also in October, then I can renounce to meet Gundula this time and go in Rastatt on October 8th.

Maybe if I decide to stay in Germany after Sunday I can go in Fun Park in Viersen and / or in Linnich, but I don't know because I like places with more girls and stay there all opening time, then maybe I will choose a partytreff (probaly Total Club Osnabrck) or pauschalclub (probably Dortmund).

Thank you again for the map and I'm sorry that I didn't meet you in the previous Spermagames party in Karlsruhe (I didn't read that you were there and during the day I thought that one of 70 men could be you but I didn't know who).

Someone know something about that gangbang in Essen with Mandy on this Saturday http://www.fickanzeigen.net/partyter...?id=1410196023 ?

If I choose the party in MG for Saturday and I don't like or I want to leave the place after 7-8 hours can be a good option to end the day, also because is not too far from Velbert, where I want to go on Sunday.

If I stay until Wednesday is possible that I will go in Saunaclub Anubis for the Pauschalparty, someone know something about that place?

I'm especially interested to know how many girls are there during the party.

I read this forum and I found many info but any other suggestions that can help me to decide is welcome, thank you.

First I'd like to remind you that writing about trannies is against forum regulations, unless you "issue warning". So there's no chance to write anything here about Luna.

Tekohas isn't fake of course, I wouldn't even go so far as to call her lame, but I wouldn't drive anywhere because of her either. I'd say she's a nice accessory to a party, you can mount her once, so that you can say you had her, but don't expect any 'fireworks' like you can get from Gundula and Mara.

If you drive there by car from Italy, then Radolfzell is definitely the closest SG AO location, followed by the one in Shnstetten near Heidenheim.

If you consider flying with Ryan Air, then you could use airport Frankfurt-Hahn (HHN) and drive from there with a rental car to SG Karlsruhe (around 100 minutes; Rastatt 115 minutes) or GB01 or Sexy-Susi Gangbangs in Mrfelden (65 minutes). The rental car will cost you more than the flight. Dark Vader usually operates this way when he comes over to party in Germany.

One thing I would also consider: The party in Radolfzell on the 9th is on the 3rd day in a row for all 5 participants (after a rubber-party in Bamberg on the 7th and an AO-Gangbang in Rastatt on the 8th). Doesn't matter with Gundula and I don't think Tekohas will be any more "lame" (as Maxime would put it) than on the first day, but the others may not be quite as fresh as on the first days. Naturally I can't tell about Leila, since I don't know her. Maybe she's the Gundula-type?

So if I were in your place, I'd rather go to Rastatt on the 8th. From Italy (I checked the routes from Bologna) it will be only 130 km and 1 hour more than to Radolfzell, and the Karlsruhe location is only another 30 km and 12 minutes further than Rastatt. There's also the option to fly from Bologna to Baden-Baden, but I have no idea about who much that will cost.
    Thanks for your info.

From my city (by car): Radolfzell-Bodensee 502 km, Rastatt 633 km, Karlsruhe 656 km. The Radolfzell is the nearest solution, Rastatt 130 km+130 km go and back.

Usually when I been in Germany I went with my friend, we taker a cheap flight with RyanAir and share a cost of rent-a-car (like we'll do from 14 Oct. To 19 Oct. In NRW). But I can't go with him at AO party because he don't have interest in AO.

So, if I want go there (this will be my first time in AO Party), the party in Radolfzell is the nearest and cheapest solution. Also I have a LPG car so the cost is not high and I had already a ticket for Swiss Highway.

Reports

SwingerLover

AO-Gangbang in Karlsruhe on SAT, SEP 13th + private venue

I joined the party half an hour late, because I got stuck in 2 traffic jams on the A61 on the way to Karlsruhe. (It would proapably have worked out better, if I would have left the A61 at Kreuz Frankenthal and driven on the A6 from there, past Mannheim.) Then I had to wait in line to get the test done. While standing there outside the door to the party lounge, you could already hear Jacqueline X scream her head off.

When I got clearance on my test, I entered the scene and started fucking the women "Hello! Meaning I watched them a couple of minutes, then Dark Mara became available in the right-side room with the shitty mattress. Her pussy was already full of cum, so I started out with some heavy duty Schlammschieben and gave her a hard, rough fuck right from the start, which she thoroughly enjoyed. Too bad that I had to break that off prematurely, because the mattress started hurting my knee again. (Fortunately that room was never used anymore that day.) Mara went on a break, I went to Gundula and Jacky, who were busy on the round mattress right next to the bar. I stuck it into Gundi's pussy from behind and did her doggy for a couple of minutes, then I went over to Jacky's overflowing pussy and whipped some more cream for a short while. After this nice start, I got up to take a shower.

The party was kinda under-crowded this time, I think even at the peak, we weren't more than 30 guys. Halfway through the afternnoon, that number went down by half, with a few guys still coming and leaving of course. This was one of the two least crowded SG parties I've ever been to. So it became a nice, relaxed party with almost no waiting time. There were even two private couples there this time. One was a good looking black woman, who was unfortunately only fucking with rubbers, so I didn't bother much with her. But she was pretty popular with quite a number of the other guys. In the afternoon, she seemed to have gotten enough dicks, since they left all of a sudden. The second couple (with a very fat woman) didn't do anything but sit around, watch and eat & drink. Seemed like the usual Swingerclub freeloaders to me; I hope they don't let get in anymore in the future.

The mattress on the gallery, where the smokers congregate, wasn't used at all all day long; I think that was a first one too. But the Wintergarten was open and most of the action was going on there. While Mara and Luna were busy on the mattrasses, I was chatting with Mr. Ballz, Optimist and a guy from Sweden who's nickname I forgot. Luna wasn't as active as at other parties, due to some circulatory problems. (And about what actually happened I may not write here because of the forum's rules.).

I had the first of my 3 cumshots inside Jacky, the second inside Mara and no cum with Gundula this time, even though I was inside her at least four different times, one of which I had to break off because of the draft in the Wintergarten got too chilly.

I humped Jacky several times as well, she's as insatiable as Gundula, but unfortunately not indestructable. Some guy with a very big dick had hurt her pussy inside with the huge piercing he had on his glans, so during the final hour of the party, Jacky wasn't able to fuck anymore. Which cost me that day's Goddbye-fuck. It seems as if they now not only have to prevent guys from fingering the pussies, but also have to install metal detectors to check the dicks for weaponry.

The star of the show for me was Mara, but only with a very slight advantage over Jacky. Not only was my opening-bang with Mara very good, the second one when I shot off inside her was excellent, and she was very horny and active during the entire party time, aside from the breaks she took. She didn't seem to get enough that day, which was propably due to the low number of men. Still, Jacky and Gundula were almost constantly fucking, with big smiles on their faces.

So it was a nice party, which ranks in the lower third of my SG-parties, but was still quite good. Afterwards, Mr. Ballz and I went to a private venue not far from there in Rheinstetten and joined the second half of a private AO-Gangbang with a woman I already knew from the private parties in Riedstadt (and 7 other guys, half of which I also knew from various AO-parties, the host included). Each of us banged the woman twice, we had some nice talks in-between, then everyone of the 4 guys that were still left shot off inside her once more close to midnight. Those sessions really put the cherry on the sundae and made the party-day truly great; it actually was better than the SG-party itself. When the couple left, four of us hung around for almost another hour, chatting about this and that and at 00:40 we got into the cars and drove home from a very satisfactory party trip.

BEEN THERE: SAT 13th 13-20:00: Spermagames AO BW VIP Special Anal / Sandwich Gangbang with Jacqueline X, TS-Luna, Gundula, Dark Mara & 1 black woman of a private rubber-couple at X-Rooms, Am Storrenacker 3/20,76139 Karlsruhe-Hagsfeld for 99 €, (2 hours for 79 €) from 17:30 for 79 €, including drinks & snacks, + 20 € for HIV- & syphilis-tests. If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days! www.spermagames.com.

BEEN THERE: SAT 13th from 19:30: Private AO-Gangbang by "Single6" in 76287 Rheinstetten with Creampie-woman (52,1 m60,60 kg) for free. (They are looking for 4 guys who are under around 56 years old and able to speak German. AO is mandatory. Open end, depending on the stamina of the woman. www.eronity.com/thread.php?id=133240.

Reports

SwingerLover

Spermagames in Radolfzell

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianG  [View Original Post]
    Yes I know about Luna, is not a problem, I fucked many trans. What you mean with Tekohas is fake?

Other SG parties usually in Karlsruhe-Stuttgart is around 630/650 km and fly there is not cheap like flight on Dusseldorf, Frankfurt or Berlin with Ryan air. GB parties is Usually in Hannover, Bremen and Hamburg, not so near.
    First I'd like to remind you that writing about trannies is against forum regulations, unless you "issue warning". So there's no chance to write anything here about Luna.

Tekohas isn't fake of course, I wouldn't even go so far as to call her lame, but I wouldn't drive anywhere because of her either. I'd say she's a nice accessory to a party, you can mount her once, so that you can say you had her, but don't expect any 'fireworks' like you can get from Gundula and Mara.

If you drive there by car from Italy, then Radolfzell is definitely the closest SG AO location, followed by the one in Söhnstetten near Heidenheim.

If you consider flying with Ryan Air, then you could use airport Frankfurt-Hahn (HHN) and drive from there with a rental car to SG Karlsruhe (around 100 minutes; Rastatt 115 minutes) or GB01 or Sexy-Susi Gangbangs in Mörfelden (65 minutes). The rental car will cost you more than the flight. Dark Vader usually operates this way when he comes over to party in Germany.

One thing I would also consider: The party in Radolfzell on the 9th is on the 3rd day in a row for all 5 participants (after a rubber-party in Bamberg on the 7th and an AO-Gangbang in Rastatt on the 8th). Doesn't matter with Gundula and I don't think Tekohas will be any more "lame" (as Maxime would put it) than on the first day, but the others may not be quite as fresh as on the first days. Naturally I can't tell about Leila, since I don't know her. Maybe she's the Gundula-type?

So if I were in your place, I'd rather go to Rastatt on the 8th. From Italy (I checked the routes from Bologna) it will be only 130 km and 1 hour more than to Radolfzell, and the Karlsruhe location is only another 30 km and 12 minutes further than Rastatt. There's also the option to fly from Bologna to Baden-Baden, but I have no idea about who much that will cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime  [View Original Post]
    Togerther with GB01, SG has the best AO parties normally, but of course it depends on the lineup.

On the date you mention, Gundula is super, as is Luna TS (but you have to know about the extra surprise! Tekohas is fake and lame IMHO, Dark Mara good but somewhat older, less slim then the others. Leila I don't know.

For me also 500 km drive, and not worth the trip (better options closer by, like most GB01 parties).

Probably I'll be there alone, so the party in Bodensee is the best solution right now.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations